UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Montage grokking
Today at 3:32 pm by mion

» Mandella Effect
Today at 2:08 pm by 99

» Disclosure - For U by U
Today at 1:53 pm by smelly

» Immaterialism 2
Today at 10:46 am by 99

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 9:59 am by desertdweller

» Sunspot Observatory Shut Down Updates
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:02 pm by dan

» Immaterialism
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:58 am by Earthling

» CC's Wacky World of Disclosure
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:00 pm by Course Catalog

» Philosophical Idealism: Mind is Fundamental
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:48 am by dan

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm by Cyrellys

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  



MMR Twitter News

September 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Calendar Calendar


Immaterialism 2

Share
avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3985
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Immaterialism 2

Post by dan on Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

[The original topic reminder post http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t320-immaterialism  
should be substituted here... ]
............



(cont......)


Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:12 am; edited 8 times in total
avatar
TheSloth
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 42
Join date : 2018-09-12

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by TheSloth on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:36 pm

cwallatruth wrote:

How did you feel your way into IT?
How do you define "IT"?

I feel like I only find IT when I'm high.  Like last night.  I could feel/sense/know this idea/concept of infinite light.  And how infinite light doesn't know it's light b/c no darkness/nothingness exists along side, or within it.  So it created darkness/nothingness so that it could see itself, and thus start growing beyond itself as it shines itself upon the darkness.  That sounds crazy and absurd trying to articulate it.  Not sure what that "knowing" feeling is under an altered state, yet seems insane when back to "reality".

This is a challenge to answer because all questions and answers are an abstraction, a symbolic reflection of self, but not self itself only.

The reflection is part of IT and the experience of the reflection itself is also part of IT.

In the experience of the reflection there is an experience of the source of that reflection which has a quality of emptiness, stillness, and centeredness to it.

When you meditate you can observe your mind and watch where your thoughts come from and where they go.

From the dust we are and to the dust we shall return.



When you let go of attachments to concepts both material and mental you can move your point of reference anywhere along the spectrum between pure potential and the manifested.

The trick is, there is nothing you can or can't to to reach realization.

Because you already are realized in this very moment here and now.

Do not try to meditate, you are the meditation.

Just go with the flow and enjoy the ride.

Do what you love to do and find ways to use those passions and talents to share the celebration of life with others.

Somehow all these words just seem like a clumsy attempt at pointing to the moon.

Sometimes we point and sometimes we are the moon.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Posts : 1594
Join date : 2018-01-18

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by smelly on Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:20 pm

cwallatruth wrote:
smelly wrote:It is your ego that fears slavery and relates to that concept.

You can drop all that Wink

Concepts needed to communicate, until they aren't, to find your way into IT.

What happens when you are in IT?  Anything?  What does IT feel like?
Don't think I saw a response of how you found your way into IT.  What was your journey like?

Don’t you know Wink

I bet you do.

My journey was up and down, inside and it, from a straight line to the center of the circle.

Some heavy duty psychedelics and lots of meditation was involved, but nothing moved faster than expressing art and feelings out loud.

The result, peace, calm, knowing my place. I found a garden.

The ego is just another imaginary concept.
avatar
TheSloth
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 42
Join date : 2018-09-12

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by TheSloth on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:37 pm

cwallatruth,

What does it feel like?

Like a dream where you are a grove of aspen trees, where you can feel your roots connected under ground to all the other trees in the grove. As you move about in this dream, it's like your body is only an eye and the world and environment and everything around you is your body. When you walk by a mountain, you feel like you are walking by just another part of your body.

If you have ever astral projected before, it feels like that, because what is life but an astral projection itself?

There is almost a kind of physical high and mental high, especially at first, you can get pretty high smoking yourself, but then as you relax into it an abiding peaceful calmness comes and a state of no self.

You feel like you are the people around you and there is no you, like your body and soul (thoughts, attitudes, beliefs, concepts) have vaporized and floated away. You feel like a newborn child might feel perhaps, where everything is taken care of and you have no worries about the future or no thoughts of the past and you really enjoy this present moment now fully.

There is also a sense that you are neither dead or alive, that there is no individual free will, and that there is no time.

It feels pretty damn good, I must say, however, It also might depend on what you have to contrast it against.

Someone like myself growing up in a very strict religious family and society might feel these sensations more strongly as the pendulum swings in one direction as far as it was swung the other direction but it kind of swings back and forth until it settles into an equilibrium right in the middle where you feel equally alone and together and connected and separate at the same time. You feel up in the clouds and down to earth at the same time.

I don't know....it's one of those things that is not easily described in words, you just have to experience it.



avatar
TheSloth
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 42
Join date : 2018-09-12

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by TheSloth on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:51 pm

Here is the thing though, it is actually no better or worse than any other state of awareness or being. I actually don't feel like this state is any better than the state I was in a year a go when I was hard core Mormon and experiencing a lot of pain and suffering and longing for something more.

Both are just various experiences of this moment now and all experiences are equal in their weight of the experience of U. Without suffering, we would not know what happiness is.

There is nothing you need to do to realize IT, you are always the realizing of IT because all of time exists all the time.
avatar
desertdweller
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 170
Join date : 2018-01-01

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by desertdweller on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Time to do some reading...

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Posts : 1594
Join date : 2018-01-18

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by smelly on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:05 pm

dd enjoy

Barfield is very beautiful to me.

A great light, beautiful mind and heart.

My spidey sense is off the scale on this Sunspot thing.

They messed up, way too much noise in this env.

They overplayed their hand.

If it was espionage, they would announce an arrest, just saying.

I really dislike secrecy.

Bullshit.

It’s wrong in the worst way.

These muppets have little or no clue.

Only egos hide and they don’t exist, they are transparent.

It’s an injustice.

The best defense of truth is more truth.

Shine that light on every cockaroach Dan.

If they flee, they lie.
avatar
The Keeper Of The Laws
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2018-09-07

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by The Keeper Of The Laws on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:53 pm

Perhaps some of us got off on the wrong mmmmmm.... Foot!?
avatar
TheSloth
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 42
Join date : 2018-09-12

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by TheSloth on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:12 am

Damn!

The Universe just bitch slapped me and then dropped the mic and walked away.

I randomly watched a movie named 'Mother' on Amazon, not even seeking for anything.

I got the message loud and clear Mother.

Incredible...

No words can even describe what just happened.

I must go focus on my pregnant wife and family before I let the story of my awakening open the door to home invaders.

Reminds me of the story of The Princess when she went to meet the Pope and the homeless guy and the Priest.

Should only let those with good intentions into our home and keep the demons from running amuck.

Peace and love!

I'm gonna go enjoy the company of The Princess at the thanksgiving feast.

I'll drop in again sometime down the road.

Give em hell and love!

Smelly doesn't have a pregnant wife and 2 kids so maybe he will feast in other ways.

Wink

Wu wei slow and steady


Last edited by TheSloth on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
TheSloth
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 42
Join date : 2018-09-12

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by TheSloth on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:24 am

I am absolutely blown away by that movie.

Fitting it should be called 'Mother'.

Wow!

Life changing experience.

It came at just the right time.

Unbelievable.

Fools will be fools.

"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."

Don't forget, It's just a ride.

Enjoy the ride.

May you all find peace and tranquility.


Last edited by TheSloth on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
TheSloth
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 42
Join date : 2018-09-12

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by TheSloth on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:06 am



None with selfish or greedy intentions shall be allowed in the Queen Bee's home to feast.


Goodbye yellow brick road!

You can't plant me in your penthouse, I'm going back to my plow.

cwallatruth
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 78
Join date : 2018-08-09

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by cwallatruth on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:28 am

Dan,
Can we get an update on the now 6 observatory closings?
Several YouTube videos showing pictures of tons of objects all around the sun.

Smelly,
What’s your spidey sense saying?


http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2018/09/6-more-solar-observatories-closed-and.html
avatar
ParanoidFactoid
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 272
Join date : 2016-07-04

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:57 am

cwallatruth wrote:Dan,
Can we get an update on the now 6 observatory closings?
Several YouTube videos showing pictures of tons of objects all around the sun.

Smelly,
What’s your spidey sense saying?


http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2018/09/6-more-solar-observatories-closed-and.html

My spidey sense says, 'likely mercury leak at observatory'.

But nobody really knows.

cwallatruth
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 78
Join date : 2018-08-09

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by cwallatruth on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:02 am

ParanoidFactoid wrote:
cwallatruth wrote:Dan,
Can we get an update on the now 6 observatory closings?
Several YouTube videos showing pictures of tons of objects all around the sun.

Smelly,
What’s your spidey sense saying?


http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2018/09/6-more-solar-observatories-closed-and.html

My spidey sense says, 'likely mercury leak at observatory'.

But nobody really knows.

At all 7 of them?
avatar
ParanoidFactoid
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 272
Join date : 2016-07-04

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:55 am

cwallatruth wrote:
ParanoidFactoid wrote:
cwallatruth wrote:Dan,
Can we get an update on the now 6 observatory closings?
Several YouTube videos showing pictures of tons of objects all around the sun.

Smelly,
What’s your spidey sense saying?


http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2018/09/6-more-solar-observatories-closed-and.html

My spidey sense says, 'likely mercury leak at observatory'.

But nobody really knows.

At all 7 of them?

Who says it's all related to the same cause?

cwallatruth
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 78
Join date : 2018-08-09

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by cwallatruth on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:59 am

ParanoidFactoid wrote:


Who says it's all related to the same cause?

I was under the impression they were all closed around the same time frame, at least within a few days. Is that incorrect? If it is correct, then probability is saying it is related to the same cause.
avatar
ParanoidFactoid
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 272
Join date : 2016-07-04

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:12 am

cwallatruth wrote:
ParanoidFactoid wrote:


Who says it's all related to the same cause?

I was under the impression they were all closed around the same time frame, at least within a few days.  Is that incorrect?  If it is correct, then probability is saying it is related to the same cause.

Maybe. I honestly don't know. But I do know there's a lot of mercury at Sunspot. If it got out it could be hazardous. That might explain involvement by feds. Or maybe not.

Can anyone post facts and not speculation? Maybe Footloose knows.

cwallatruth
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 78
Join date : 2018-08-09

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by cwallatruth on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:20 am

ParanoidFactoid wrote:
cwallatruth wrote:
ParanoidFactoid wrote:


Who says it's all related to the same cause?

I was under the impression they were all closed around the same time frame, at least within a few days.  Is that incorrect?  If it is correct, then probability is saying it is related to the same cause.

Maybe. I honestly don't know. But I do know there's a lot of mercury at Sunspot. If it got out it could be hazardous. That might explain involvement by feds. Or maybe not.

Can anyone post facts and not speculation? Maybe Footloose knows.

Dan said he would keep us posted and last update was that Foot was still working on #2 of the tactical operation, which was to send his own team to make a hit, which sounds quite violent, but hopefully not, unless of course they are "hitting" a bad guy, but then we must define "bad guy", which any definition thereof is just an illusion, but I think we could all have some agreement of moral good vs. bad, though Dan said he hoped it wasn't smelly getting "hit", implying that smelly is good, unless of course Dan is bad, which means he'd want his bad guy friend Smelly to be safe, but also he's counter intelligence so we can believe nothing he says. My head hurts.

Screw it... Dan, can you update us with any facts?
avatar
ParanoidFactoid
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 272
Join date : 2016-07-04

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:24 am

cwallatruth wrote:
ParanoidFactoid wrote:
cwallatruth wrote:
ParanoidFactoid wrote:


Who says it's all related to the same cause?

I was under the impression they were all closed around the same time frame, at least within a few days.  Is that incorrect?  If it is correct, then probability is saying it is related to the same cause.

Maybe. I honestly don't know. But I do know there's a lot of mercury at Sunspot. If it got out it could be hazardous. That might explain involvement by feds. Or maybe not.

Can anyone post facts and not speculation? Maybe Footloose knows.

Dan said he would keep us posted and last update was that Foot was still working on #2 of the tactical operation, which was to send his own team to make a hit, which sounds quite violent, but hopefully not, unless of course they are "hitting" a bad guy, but then we must define "bad guy", which any definition thereof is just an illusion, but I think we could all have some agreement of moral good vs. bad, though Dan said he hoped it wasn't smelly getting "hit", implying that smelly is good, unless of course Dan is bad, which means he'd want his bad guy friend Smelly to be safe, but also he's counter intelligence so we can believe nothing he says.  My head hurts.

Screw it... Dan, can you update us with any facts?

Small world mumble mumble Personalism mumble mumble Disclosure with a big D mumble sometime next week.
avatar
Course Catalog
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2018-06-14

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by Course Catalog on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:27 am

Sometimes I wish every poster here except Dan had a word count limit.

And every poster except Mion was banned from linking to YouTube.

No offense. 8-)

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Posts : 1594
Join date : 2018-01-18

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by smelly on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:33 am

ParanoidFactoid wrote:
cwallatruth wrote:
ParanoidFactoid wrote:


Who says it's all related to the same cause?

I was under the impression they were all closed around the same time frame, at least within a few days.  Is that incorrect?  If it is correct, then probability is saying it is related to the same cause.

Maybe. I honestly don't know. But I do know there's a lot of mercury at Sunspot. If it got out it could be hazardous. That might explain involvement by feds. Or maybe not.

Can anyone post facts and not speculation? Maybe Footloose knows.

They had FBI there for mercury, no way.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Posts : 1594
Join date : 2018-01-18

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by smelly on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:34 am

Course Catalog wrote:Sometimes I wish every poster here except Dan had a word count limit.

And every poster except Mion was banned from linking to YouTube.

No offense. 8-)

And I wish you would not post, but it all happens.
avatar
Course Catalog
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2018-06-14

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by Course Catalog on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:35 am

Weak Smelly. Very weak.
avatar
ParanoidFactoid
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 272
Join date : 2016-07-04

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:41 am

avatar
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Posts : 3985
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Baltimore

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by dan on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:46 am

We have heard about a Blackhawk helicopter being spotted is the vicinity.  Foot claims to have dispatched other aircraft to the area.  I’m not expecting to receive further notice.   The matter may be subject to Foia, in 25 years.  On the other hand, it could all just be a scripted act of acclimation.  I think we can start breathing again..... just a suggestion.

There might have been a message being targeted to the senior echelons of the astromical community. A portal could have been opened nearby, or some such...... a walk in, a walk out..... I am ill versed in portal protocol.

.


Last edited by dan on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
GrandCru
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 121
Join date : 2018-02-09
Location : Pennsyltucky

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by GrandCru on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:06 am

Course Catalog wrote:Sometimes I wish every poster here except Dan had a word count limit.

And every poster except Mion was banned from linking to YouTube.

No offense. 8-)

CC none taken. I feel sad that you're such an exclusionist. You have my sympathy.

Any who, didn't we think spies using surveillance equipment to listen/watch White Sands Missile Range was the most likely reason the observatory was shut down?

Sponsored content

Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:08 pm