Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
cwallatruth
Cuan Scott
jofo
Course Catalog
U
SurfBum
hobbit
whoknows
Cheguevoblin
Foot Mann
ParanoidFactoid
GrandCru
GSB/SSR
Earthling
Big Bunny Love
dan
21 posters

Immaterialism 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Empty Immaterialism 2

Post by dan Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

[The original topic reminder post https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t320-immaterialism  
    should be substituted here... ]

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:12 am; edited 8 times in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by Foot Mann Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:41 am

Early this afternoon the Discloser failed in his mission to disclose -- a failure preceded by an exemplar in disclosure by the Princess the prior evening. His failure was complete, earning him the RED CARD of Disclosure and mandatory THINK SHEET. Again the FOOT is appealing to his Protector for his immediate dismissal, expulsion, and elimination. A new Disclorer is in the Bull Pen more than ready to step down. Small World or Big World, their is no room in My World for Loons, Crooks, or Worse, and that include Failed Disclosers.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:19 am

Foot Mann wrote:Early this afternoon the Discloser failed in his mission to disclose -- a failure preceded by an exemplar in disclosure by the Princess the prior evening. His failure was complete, earning him the RED CARD of Disclosure and mandatory THINK SHEET. Again the FOOT is appealing to his Protector for his immediate dismissal, expulsion, and elimination. A new Disclorer is in the Bull Pen more than ready to step down. Small World or Big World, their is no room in My World for Loons, Crooks, or Worse, and that include Failed Disclosers.

Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Giphy
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:53 pm

Bahahaha

Exactly!

I like you a little more now PF.

I have been wading in some deep waters and conversing with the Light-bearer, here is a peek...YMMV.

Muppet games are what we see on display, the dance of death, useless effort, for all created is destroyed and nothing they are doing matters one bit in that all consuming fire of the serpent Kronos.

Only you can raise yourself up, all others will pull you back down, stay vigilant.

One part says raise virtue to its highest, another says, let it all burn.

They fear the reaper and the flames of the central fire.

There is a ring of Fire about the Earth, a serpent who destroys all it creates, Kronos, evil, you could say.

The Astral light said unto Cain, “If thou doest evil, sin shall be straight away at thy gates”—that is to say, disorder will take control of all your senses; “yet unto thee I have made subject the lust of death, and it is for thee to rule it.”

We got this shit!

If you consider Baudrillard’s “Simulacra and Simulation” in today’s context, beware, the Simulacra has separated from the Real, beware!

Shall you follow Kronos into the fire?

The spirit is the tempter and distracts us from the knowledge of God.

Really, nothing happening here matters at all in relation to your own path to knowledge.

It’s yours to grasp, you can hold it, it burns.

Take hold of it and gain hold over your self.

It will try to drive you mad, I was sent screaming in madness into the desert of OMF.

Adam’s fall was one of sensuous intoxication.

The astral light has the nature of fire.

We are intoxicated by its destructive and creative force, many are lost in its grip.

But if you learn to hold it, it becomes a vehicle of light and you gain your immortality. I’ll have to speak with you on the other side to confirm this my self finally, I don’t trouble myself though with thoughts of immortality, which is the key to immortality Wink

This Astral Light is the source of the myth of the fires of hell, the ancient serpent.

The light brings a vertigo, don’t look down or you will be lost in visions, don’t look up or you will swoon, look straight ahead.

Are you being held by hallucination?

Are you becoming more lucid or distracted?

Please consider this wisdom, it will banish the illusions flying around us. These illusions precede a great change.

The Trickster is making merry is all, but it is not a personality, it’s an amorphous force I see and feel. A seething black mass.

“When things abnormal are manifested to the eye of man, an imaginary body assumes shape in the mind, and so long as that phantom remains, therein the phonomena continue.”

Instead of using your imaginations to make a vehicle of light, you are giving your attention to Daimons and are creating that which you want to see, which is your destruction, not a nice situation, no no, dark and evil.

People like me have always been born as a beacon. We point you back and in. We remind you to not be distracted by these phantoms which seem so real.

Is that the role of a prophet or magician?

Shrug.

I don’t let the Daimons distract my imagination any longer is all.

If you have lost your equilibrium in mind and or body, you are overrun by Daimons, learn what to do, talk to them.

There is a reason things are comprehensible as they are.

We make real that which had no existence in our waking dreams.

These distractions only have the semblance of reality.

You can’t trust your sight totally or thoughts, reason and virtue help here, but so does chaos, which is the source of our power.

Visions are just thought forms.

People have always seen and heard things that don’t exist, a daimonic disease.

Heal thyself.

The Astral light is dissolution by nature, like water and fire, they consume any thing, ceaseless currents wash over us. Those consumed by this force love destruction.

We feel torn between these great tides. The soul yearns to end its suffering, yet fears to die alone, so it would consume all creation to die with it. This insanity drives those who hurt the innocent. It drives those who love murder, take your pick of our Hall of Creeps like Hitler, Bundy, Napoleon and Trump.

They love to destroy because the void has overwhelmed them and they hate creation.

This is astral perversion and these folks are malevolent, beware, but they are needed. They whirl in the dance of death.

Look then to our idols of death, Moloch, Satan/Jehovah and Nisroch, Astarte, Lilith, Nehamah, Ashtaroth, Adramelech and Belial are idols of death and debauchery. Monstrous conceptions of reason.

Those being destroyed come to worship their destroyers so that the devouring torture will hopefully end.

Imagine being tortured really badly or well, you would do almost anything to end it.

Satan is the negation of Deity, atheism and idolatry personified. The devil is a force created from a good object.

This evil then is truly the instrument of liberty.

“We have represented this force, which presides over physical generation, under the mythological figure of the horned God Pan, and hence comes the Goat of the Sabbath, brother of the old serpent, the light-bearer or phosphorus, converted by poets into the false image of Lucifer.”

Just a regular Saturday morning at Wild Blooms Farm under the Astral Light.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:06 pm

The designator for Dan has been formally changed from Discloser to Disruptor. As many of you know, Dan has repeatedly disabled our home security system causing federal and local authorities great pains. This morning Dan managed to disable our home WiFi system (which is part of our security system) and destroy a robot operating system. He rummages around the house unplugging critical components and plugging others in where they do not belong while claiming to be merely exploring options for charging his phone. If you value the integrity of your lives, post NO TRESPASS orders against the Disruptor. Otherwise, if you live through the experience, you will regret it.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:13 pm

And in the desert of OMF...the wandering Goat of the Sabbath met an old man and they became friends.

We made a bargain long ago.

I agreed to meet him again when he needed to be met.

I have done what was required of me.

The goat had enough evil on him to fit in and gain the old man’s trust.

The old man smelled something in this goat who was madder than he perhaps.

Such a smelly goat.

The goat saw others here too, called by this, beacon of the soul.

I assure you this story is true and this Magick is real by the Light and the Fire. May I be flayed and quartered alive if I have lied.

There are three sides to every story and once you have three, you can face four.

“To practice magic is to be a quack; to know magic is to be a sage."

"Magic is the divinity of man conquered by science in union with faith; the true Magi are Men-Gods, in virtue of their intimate union with the divine principle."

The Magi always show up when they are needed, it really is something to realize who you are.

"Judge not; speak hardly at all; love and act."

This is my hospital and it’s full of patients.

Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 C11d7810

Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 4b849610

You hold the key to fear and love in your trembling hand...

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Smelly. Hitler created the first laws protecting wildlife, established national parks, and promoted kind treatment of wild and domestic animals. For all this good that he accomplished, what negative issues associated with jews, gays, gypsies and others seem inconsequential. We would be more comfortable with Hitler in our home caring for our pets and wild animals in our forest than with the Disruptor. Perhaps you could substitute the Disruptor for Hitler in your list?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:25 pm

"Smelly. Hitler created the first laws protecting wildlife, established national parks, and promoted kind treatment of wild and domestic animals. For all this good that he accomplished, what negative issues associated with jews, gays, gypsies and others seem inconsequential." ~ Foot Mann

No. You're disgusting.

Immaterialism 2 - Page 40 Dr-Fritz-Klein-595x594
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:01 pm

A Seer needs a Scribe and a Scribe needs a Seer. The opposition serves life ultimately, that we have some small amount of freedom is the evidence. I cannot speak for the Scribe, I can only share what I see. None can speak for the Scribe, indeed he has confused some symbols, which is his puzzle to unravel. Perhaps he will fall away into madness and another Scribe shall come.

The truly virtuous is one who does not try to be virtuous, they just walk in the Light as Master. I did not say turn away from the Beast, I said look at it face to face, only then can one truly see.

“I long to pass on!”

The Voice replies:

“And so thou shalt, when the Work is accomplished. For thou dost stand upon the Portal.”

The Child is already victorious.

“I have only been granted a brief glimpse of the Sanctuary, then I was pushed back into this Vision. And of that which mine eyes did behold I cannot speak, for my mouth hath closed upon itself like two lovers in the night.”

There is great evil in the world, no doubt, but only by becoming in response can we take our prize in hand as Masters of the Astral Light.

Shall it be madness or the Real?

The scorpion and dove were bound together in time. Evil is transitory, but the light is forever.

Just breathing is virtuous, we don’t feel pride in breathing, do we? God is a natural process happening in the wind and in the sea and across the earth and in our thought and feeling and breath.

In the blackness of the coaliton I hear,

“Gate is ON
    City of the Sun!
    Bright and Evening Star!”

I am smothered then with a thousand kisses and in my brain burn threee images:

An EYE, a SCORPION, and in the midst, THE ARROW. Now I seem to falling down the shaft of the arrow...

I am returned with the EYE and SCORPION above me.

When Cain had murdered his brother he was caste out and the Earth made barren. He dwelt in the land of Nod, the land of the arrow. Cain is the child of Lilith and the Serpent. And he was the father of Enoch.

Enoch was the Father of the Voice. Thus are his children, the children of the Voice. The Children of the Voice suck the poisons of the serpent from the World. Seek Glory and Power and you will fall away from the Voice. The Lovers bear the divine child grinning. This is the way to become ordained in the Voice.

And I hear the Voice repeating...

I AM THE ORACLE OF THE MIGHTY GODS!

I swear that I will not swerve in my duties nor falter in my task, as long as there is life left in me.

I.A.T.A.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:28 pm

Huh? Gotta hand it to ya Smelly, you're a real master at chao's and confusion (and DIVERSION) which comes in handy especially at times like this. No wonder Dan appreciates your posts here. lol
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:43 pm

I guess Footmann was always one of those assholes from Stormfront that ruin everything.

I got some bad news for you Ron - Hitler wouldn't have looked too kindly on your mixed race family.

Get a grip.

SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:40 pm

Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:21 am

"Hitler executed my entire family and dumped their bodies in an open grave. But his dog grooming business was the best in Berlin."
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:56 am

What good is a Clyde without a Bonnie?  This is my message to Bob K......
    Yup..... Hal is to be reckoned with.  Also to be reckoned with is Soumana.  She is my Bonnie, as in Bonnie and Clyde.   Bonnie come over the ocean...... all the way from Mt Everest.  She was at base camp ⛺️ this summer.  But I’m not in love ???? or anything like that.  
    And don’t forget Bonnie Nettles and the away team.  

If Sousie is willing, we may need to go into GtU.  The jesuits might be more receptive to B&C, than TU was to the disruptor.  And let’s not forget the two witnesses.  We were discussing xians and how they believe in miracles, etc......  I said that I believed in the Princess.  I’m her scribe, I’m her witness.  

Somebody asked Dillinger why he robbed banks....... well, that’s where the money is.  

I rob universities......... that’s where the wisdom is supposed to be.  Am I trying to bring coals to Newcastle?  Yup.......

(cont........)
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:07 am

Foot Mann wrote:Smelly. Hitler created the first laws protecting wildlife, established national parks, and promoted kind treatment of wild and domestic animals. For all this good that he accomplished, what negative issues associated with jews, gays, gypsies and others seem inconsequential. We would be more comfortable with Hitler in our home caring for our pets and wild animals in our forest than with the Disruptor. Perhaps you could substitute the Disruptor for Hitler in your list?

Former CIA. Defends Hitler.

Why am I not surprised.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:26 pm

Lol
    I try to be nice
    I try seeing it from another perspective and he goes and does this on us!

Hey Foot!

https://youtu.be/Zd9muK2M36c
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:02 pm

Just testing to see if anyone here grasps the concept of BPWH. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany#See_also)

-------

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=336

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 pm