Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
CockaWHO!? Icon_minitimeToday at 7:13 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
CockaWHO!? Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
CockaWHO!? Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
CockaWHO!? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
CockaWHO!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
CockaWHO!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
CockaWHO!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
CockaWHO!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
CockaWHO!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

CockaWHO!?

Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus

CockaWHO!? Empty CockaWHO!?

Post by Mr. Janus Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm

Genius wrote:

We are here in order to spread God’s Kingdom on Earth and to teach the Christian message of love to all peoples scattered throughout this fallen world.

The ecstasis of the logos answers this question completely. Once we, in an elevated, suspended and fully ascended mode of spiritual being are able to fully behold the “everything is connected” thoughtform, we are released from our negative ego altogether and can see how we are glorified by the creator.

Perhaps it is that we are here in order to transform into something even greater, which many of us continually do with our merkabahs, angel lightbodies, dreamstates, what is known in Kabbalah as keter.

Others would wish to casually disregard the question and invoke the dweller in the abyss, the all-consuming and deleterious destruction magicks at work in wicked places, and the human struggle against darkness.

I may have mentioned Nietzsche’s demon before on this website but that would lend credence, of course, to an appeal to probability.

Maybe that’s why this question grows tired, poisonous and initiatory. It tempts us to regard the world and its ills all too readily.

I believe that once disillusionment occurs the individual will come to see himself as a fake virus from outer space. Sounds preposterous but I would love to discuss this weird perspective with any who can relate or describe what I’m trying to.

The most scholarly term for the direct philosophical bedrock this question grapples with is what is known to be the primordial aether. I am a strong experientialist, and I have been instructed in the ways of the infinite Other and the Dao. I believe the emergence from primordial aether, perhaps known as Divine Providence, is to be strictly regarded as the process of recognition, the Godhead, the dual current of Ma’at, or, The Holy Ghost.

Carl Sagan’s most profound utterance was indeed that ‘we are a way for the cosmos to know itself’.

In closing, I would say that this question is absolutely resolved and the answer is unmistakably remarkable when the individual is made to answer it for Himself. It is perhaps Gaia, the feeling of Togetherness coming from feeling (and forgive this horrible negative thought-terminating cliché) feeling like we are becoming part of something bigger. The splendor of creation, that is. I do believe though distinct the meaning of life is from raison d’etre its answer lays squarely in the principle of creation.

The ancient ideas of the Rod of Asclepius and The Cadeucus factor in here too. I know this post is as high falutin’ and deceptively bullheaded-sounding as some Quora posts but having had this question answered for me by my own meditation (and perhaps some guidance from PKD’s own perspective) I am excited to take a shot at answering in a robust fashion.

My background is in physics and I strongly believe that peak human experience has something to do with what is known as spectrality: light in darkness, light unto darkness, darkness into light. The joy of realizing our horizons can collide and that we can regard one another in a special way is so overwhelming that being as grains of sand in this world is the most relentless enlightening and sublime perspective we can foster within.

As I get older I worry that I fail to see the love in all things more and more, much like I am finding myself losing my ability to see in the dark. My soul is dying because the pressure of the world has been so unforgiving that others believe we will not have eternal life at all or that we are products to be redeemed by some worldly forces.

As a side note, I would imagine studying the religion of the jedi would also allow many to glean some insights. Truly speculative skeptics and open minds take this question seriously and pursue it ferociously undaunted.  

Hey dummy, we can express any weird and preposterous perspective you want...over here.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:51 am