Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:25 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
cwallatruth
Cuan Scott
GrandCru
mion
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Just wandering
Big Bunny Love
AtomicBrando
Snarff
whoknows
Tarotted
Course Catalog
Foot Mann
Sign
Z
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
dan
GSB/SSR
jofo
hobbit
ParanoidFactoid
28 posters

Immaterialism

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism  - Page 25 Empty Immaterialism

Post by dan Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, here we go...... as I take a deep breath.......

Well, this post will be reserved as the topical reminder.  Hopefully the discussion will last for more that one page.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread...... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Immaterialism  - Page 25 Empty Re: Immaterialism

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:08 pm

The truth is, everyone of us is uncertain about everything, most of all me.

“The only thing I know is that I don’t know.”

—Socrates

M-O-O-N, that spells Moon.

Have at it Dan and party, say what you know and think is happening, I’ll always call you fools for such, but it’s your party.

I’ll try to do so with sharp wit
    That cuts no dullard down
    Though we seem to have a
    Confederacy of them here

I will speak honestly
    But not insult
    I will be direct
    But not bully
    Though I shine oh so bright
    I will not blind or dazzle

“Welp, that about wraps’er all up.”

—The Stranger - The Big Lebowski

Immaterialism  - Page 25 Dcfc0510

Wait for it, it’s at the end where you can see the beginning...

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Can't we all just meet up at least in a video conference and show our faces and talk to each other like normal human beings, for g-d's sake? There's something lost in the translation when communicating to each other in a forum venue and it's not normal. I don't care what anybody says but it's not. In fact, it's weird. On the other hand, we could all meet up at a certified haunted house somewhere to see which one of us attracts the most attention from any kind of anomalous energy there (or maybe at Skinwalker Ranch?). This way we won't have to actually engage in anything but perfunctory introduction formalities as we will be too preoccupied with other matters.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:42 am

Get at least yourself, Dan, jofo, hobbit and wk for now, and I’d be interested. Not sure that conjunction is possible, it’s a start, anyone is welcome, but it won’t be a call you expect, it would be the best possible conference call.

BPCC #1?

ABRACADABRA...I create what I speak.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:15 am

99 wrote:Can't we all just meet up at least in a video conference and show our faces and talk to each other like normal human beings, for g-d's sake? There's something lost in the translation when communicating to each other in a forum venue and it's not normal. I don't care what anybody says but it's not. In fact, it's weird. On the other hand, we could all meet up at a certified haunted house somewhere to see which one of us attracts the most attention from any kind of anomalous energy there (or maybe at Skinwalker Ranch?). This way we won't have to actually engage in anything but perfunctory introduction formalities as we will be too preoccupied with other matters.

Trouble is 99 , it's a really big spheroidal world.
    Over the past week it has been very noticeable how the tension has raised everywhere, some react in different ways.

And tension is the right word, as it is a consequence of inputs and outputs in an electrical universe.

Royal r rife knew how all living entities reacted to variant frequencies, and He could cure all so called diseases, I wonder who now can control such to alter the tensions locally, and thus the weather?

http://whale.to/v/rife.html

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:05 am

Smiley and Hobbit,

Turned in early last night and got a good night's sleep. Hobbit is right about there being a lot of electrical energy out there now and it's been doing a real number on my sleep schedule too. (Hobbit, will read over that link...looks interesting!)

Smiley, great that you're on board with that conference idea and I think it's long overdue. Dan can start off the conversation on the topic of bedbugs ... as he keeps reminding us that it's the main topic being discussed in this forum now. And by meeting up via conference, it will give us an opportunity to seek more clarity from him on all of that while, at the same time, it allow us to actually have some online face-to-face quality time too. We really DO need to know if we can end up being attacked by those critters by even just talking about them and if they plan to take over the world! Dan sounds like he's got the scoop on that.
    We'll work out the logistics for a meet-up as soon as possible on this extremely urgent matter!

Last edited by 99 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:08 am

99 wrote:Can't we all just meet up at least in a video conference and show our faces and talk to each other like normal human beings, for g-d's sake? There's something lost in the translation when communicating to each other in a forum venue and it's not normal. I don't care what anybody says but it's not. In fact, it's weird. On the other hand, we could all meet up at a certified haunted house somewhere to see which one of us attracts the most attention from any kind of anomalous energy there (or maybe at Skinwalker Ranch?). This way we won't have to actually engage in anything but perfunctory introduction formalities as we will be too preoccupied with other matters.

Sounds good 99. Count me in. Smile

Like Hobbit, I am on the other side of the Atlantic from you guys so if it isn't through the night I will be there for the BPCC.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:14 am

So glad you'll be joining us Cuan and it wouldn't be the BBCC without you!
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:54 am

Would this conference call be made available for newbies like myself to listen in?

Regarding bedbugs, as I have been questioning Dan several times now in this thread, in which he keeps reminding me he's being "all too literal", but of course follows that up by saying "take that with a grain of salt", a Dan Smith live stream might be very interesting.

99, regarding AP discussion... did you say we can do that on another thread? Just want to make sure I follow the rules here.

Thanks!
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:04 am

No-thing actually exists, except as a memory held within the dominant memory field it resides within.

The so called cure that Rife was able to achieve of any local memory was by turning up the specific frequency that memory existed within.

Cancer and all other so called diseases exist within all of our memory fields, but are mostly dormant, if Your dominant memory field lowers enough it allows dormant memories to awaken (this is natural and how all living entities are transmuted into the overall memory of this planet)

If by natural or by intervention the memory of bed bugs was enabled to flourish , they could over power all other memories.
    http://www.aseekersthoughts.com/2017/08/the-mystical-union-of-spirit-matter-our.html

Therefore Rifes devices could be a two edged sword that not only can switch off memories, but can also awaken them.

It is quite ironic that You are calling for us to all ATTUNE with each other?

I cut Myself this past weekend on some broken glass, it is amazing to see how My fingers skin is REMEMBERING how it is encoded to be within the overall memory field I exist within.

This memory field is not visible to our eyes, but it is to hobbits dowsing detections.

I can attune to whatever instantly, every memory field has it's own unique frequency, and every memory field has a detectable quantity of field of consciousness that it is composed of.

This field has heart centred duality, BALANCE of this heart centred field enables the memory to maintain , if the supply of this duality is varied by natural or by manmade devices, then the memory fields will struggle.

IMHO.....

We are been watched over by very high intelligence , and due to our relative ignorance of how creation operates , are been cared for.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:38 am

Cwallatruth, it would be an honor for us for you to join in on that conference too... and this goes for anyone else here who wants to participate in it!

As for AP, sure, just start up a thread on his material in the Exopolitics thread.

-----------------------
    Hobbit, I think that's a good way to put it... that online conference will allow us to ATTUNE into each other on a more advanced level than us just participating in a forum venue. There's a lot of positive energy here and by meeting up, it will even amplify it.

Also....
    Hobbit wrote:The so called cure that Rife was able to achieve of any local memory was by turning up the specific frequency that memory existed within.

Thanks for providing us with more information on what's in that link about Rife. Obviously, he was ahead of his time and it's one that is consistent, at least on some level, with traditional eastern medicine (but that's just one example). There's so much that Western medicine ignores in their approach to disease, wellness, and healing. But the good news is that some practitioners of w. medicine are, in fact, incorporating alternative methods into their practices ... and this even includes hospitals too. And it's already been incorporated, in various degree's, in the American nursing profession. But as always, it's important for the consumer/client/patient to try to educate themselves on the philosophy that underlies those alternative approaches as that's all part of holistic medicine and those contingent PROCESSES they believe are involved in maintaining good health.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:45 am

I get back to Baltimore on Thursday. I’d like to participate, somehow.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:46 am

smelly weregoat wrote:wk plays with me and tries to knock me over.

As I've told you smelly, I am non violent. I only ever push back if I am attacked by bullies I don't think you're a bully just a weregoat these dang full moons.

smelly weregoat wrote:No explanation I or Dan or anyone could come up with would satisfy.

I too love the speculations as well.

Last edited by whoknows on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:56 am

smelly weregoat, never be in love be love.

Joni, always says it well.

Last edited by whoknows on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:04 am

Dan wrote:I get back to Baltimore on Thursday. I’d like to participate, somehow.

Silly Dan, we wouldn't be here but for you. But how can we take anything too seriously especially our selves? I always enjoy coming here to see the stream of consciousness. Very revealing stuff.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 am

I'll update about the conference later. Needed to hear from Dan first...  good that he's on board with it...Can't wait to find out more about those pesky bedbugs!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Ron claims that I have forfeited my political candidacy by not rushing with sufficient alacrity to defend your honor in your contretemps with Buddy. Oh, well, such is politics.
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:34 pm

Where do I email my essay?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:54 pm

"Kevin & Joe save the world by making the Noumenal Phenomenal."

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:50 pm

whoknows wrote:
    smelly weregoat wrote:wk plays with me and tries to knock me over.

As I've told you smelly, I am non violent. I only ever push back if I am attacked by bullies I don't think you're a bully just a weregoat these dang full moons.

smelly weregoat wrote:No explanation I or Dan or anyone could come up with would satisfy.

I too love the speculations as well.

Bahahahah

My girl calls me Bearwolf

I accept Weregoat, damn, that was a Full M-O-O-N

You must be on the call wk, I would like to hear your voice, and all others as well, should be fun, time to step out of the shadows.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:54 pm

Immaterialism  - Page 25 1_mpuc10
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:41 pm

99 wrote:So glad you'll be joining us Cuan and it wouldn't be the BBCC without you!

Thanks 99 Smile

It will be nice to speak with everyone.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:35 pm

KWF may be moving its operations to Mexico.  Can I run for a US office while residing in Mexico?

Tough choices........
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:12 am

Ron claims that I have forfeited my political candidacy

Dang! Now that Don has Made America Great Again I was so looking forward to launching the "Dan-nan-na Power Up America for a Best Possible World" marketing campaign. Maybe "Don-nan-na"?

"There is nothing wrong with your computer. Do not attempt to adjust the picture."

And then there is the "Dumb Dumb" marketing campaign to disparage the opposing candidates ...

And now we return you to your 'normal' program ...

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:29 am

For those of you who live across the pond, could let me know what time is good for you Eastern Standard Time for that online conference we're planning? It seems like most of us have flexible schedule's.

How bout 2:00 PM EST? That would be 7:00 PM Uk time. Any feedback on this would be great! Thanks!
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:39 am

Dan, in your case, you can run for a U.S. office even if you were living on the moon! Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:41 am