Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Three in One Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Three in One Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Three in One Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Three in One Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Three in One Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Three in One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Three in One Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Three in One Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Three in One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+19
mion
Course Catalog
Cuan Scott
AtomicBrando
GSB/SSR
Just wandering
Cheguevoblin
Foot Mann
Z
DrZaius
whoknows
@awestruckt
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
GrandCru
jofo
Sign
dan
23 posters

Three in One

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Three in One Empty Three in One

Post by dan Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:26 am

Here we have a slightly new departure, inspired by desert dweller.

Let’s see what happens.  Hopefully, we’ll come up with a better title.  

This is a slight detour from the Great Distraction in the Sky.  

Yes, I have claimed to be a monist, but it seems that you can’t be a monist and Personalist at the same time.  More technically, we’re talking three persons in one substance.  

There is to be a strong emphasis on history, as inspired by Joachim da Fiore, where Disclosure leads us into the age of the Spirit.  

Folks who don’t buy into this Metanarrative are welcome to argue against it, but they are not welcome to be continually advocating some alternative or for nothing.  

Personalism is the name of this Game.  

All other gamers are invited to state their games, but game elsewhere.  Thanks for the understanding.  

I hope that this will reduce the confusion in these parts.

And I do hope and trust to have the continued understanding of Cyrellys.  If an open mind is not to lead to nihilism, we must respect the personal nature of mind and of mind’s ‘objects’.  

There are several artifacts that need pointing out...... specific links will be given later.......

The mnemonic

The earlier blogs and websites.  

The abortive BPWiki..... it should be resurrected, in due course.

KWF and the Chronicles

There are various YouTube channels, which might be pointed to.

Etc.......

We must respect other persons, at all times.  

We must respect others’ opinion, as long as those opinions may be cogently argued, and that includes arguing that said opinions deserve the label of being a better BPWH.  And, by the way, that mnemonic is for best possible world hypothesis.  

SR,

Hang in there, please.  

Let me say, however, that there is no outside.  smelly is as near to the outside as you are liable to see in this world.  The outside is parasitic upon the inside, as you may see, pretty clearly in this case.  

What we so faciley refer to as the ‘objective’ is actually the intersubjective.  That is the sense in which I am a monist.  The Monad is the One substance in which all persons reside.  All persons are equal, but, historically, three persons stand out.  In the patriarchal nomenclature of the historian, Joachim da Fiore, we have the age of the father, the age of the son, and the age of the spirit, aka the Aquarian age.    

10:10.........

To inaugurate the Aquarian age, we have TSA, which was just to provide an excuse for the grey lady to clamber aboard.  Following that will be tsa2&3, in that order.  However, it would be more accurate to name it tla3.  This is where J&K come into the picture.  As I have previously mentioned, tla3 is a cover operation, unbeknownst to both j and k, (as was tsa1), but not entirely unbeknownst to the church.  This is what I hear from a sometimes unreliable source.  Seeing is believing, as we say in the disclosure world.  I’m not sure what tsa2 is supposed to be.  tsa2 and tla3 might be the same, for all I know.  Grant may be better informed on this matter.  

Tonight, there will be a three hour Rabbit Hole meeting, with host Grant Cameron, 8-11pm/EDT..... https://zoom.us/j/387693722 . I plan to be there.  

The roll out for tla3 was in Colorado.  I did not attend.  Neither did J or K.  I have received no further information about it.  OM is to be the site for the next phase.  Some links are to be offered, but they are not available, as yet.  The overriding issue is between the physical and the metaphysical aspects of the rattling cage and any associated phenomena, ie, to what degree is this a portal phenomenon?

11:50.........

Sign,

I see that you had a question for me, as to the source of the BPWH........

The source is just my own imagination.  I have never claimed otherwise.   I have never claimed to be a channel or contactee of any sort.  I have only claimed to be an ‘expert’, ie. a former drip under pressure.  

I pursue truth in the only way I know how, ie. logically.  

Science claims to have a hegemony on truth.  I dispute that claim.  

I even dispute their claim to a hegemony on empirical truth.  

The only claim that I might vouchsafe to science is their claim to analytic truth, which I see as an empty claim, since they have no analysand, if I have stated that properly.  

The analysand of personalism is persons, as the analysand of atomism is atoms.  

Persons are the only things in themselves, to paraphrase Kant. All else is derivative therefrom.  

Deists and pantheists, among others, disagree.  

Persons, unlike atoms, do not, cannot, just swerve in the void.  

Persons can hardly exist apart from other persons.  

We are social beings.  There is a hard to define milieu of persons.  The best existing theory of this milieu is provided by panentheism.  

Unless you are an atomist, the only other alternative is pantheism.  Pantheism has no explanatory power.  It can only accept what is.  

Panentheism provides a transcendental dimension.  It provides a vantage from which to critique the world.  It provides a vantage from which to postulate the BPWH.  That is what I have done.  No more.... no less.  

However, if this is, indeed, the BPWH, then all critique is futile.  

A paradox.  

Yes, but it is a paradox we can live with.  It is a paradox that most of us agree to take upon ourselves..... and share.  

We find freedom in our imagination and poetry, and in imagining God’s Kingdom on Earth.  

Yes, many have tried to storm the gates of that heaven.  

But when we finally get to that Gate, we turn around and realize that our sojourn to that point was, at least, half the fun.  Enjoy.......

smelly has crossed that Jordan.  He curses me for not taking the plunge....... so does the Princess.  Don’t worry about me, I’m just admiring the view.  I have seen life from both sides, now.  

Fear not.  Disclosure is at hand.  It may not be quite what we expected, but it will suffice unto the day.  

You may not treasure your innocence.  Allow me to, vicariously.  This is our childhood’s end, children.... suffer the children to come unto me.  

smelly calls us muppets, derogatorily.  There is no derogation in God’s Kingdom.... not even for smelly.  

I have spoken of our very worst fear.  This is the chyu situation.  I told the Princess that our biggest problem was that we have no problems.  

She looked me in the eye.  I blinked.  

We cannot blink.  

Yes, some were chosen.  Even I was chosen.  Now, all are chosen.  If I have any message, that is my only one.  

Yes, we do circle back to tribalism.  That is from whence we came.

The very last tribalism, on this side, is to be witnessed on the hills of Judaea.  

Come down, out of the hills.  We goyim do not have cooties.  

Is there an or else?  Yes.  Ask Harvey.  

All that’s left is........ me, too......

(cont......)
    Sign

Three in One Empty Re: Three in One

Post by Sign Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:06 am

Thanks for answering my Question ..  Dan

Don't think I'm intelligent enough to truly understand your reply, But will endeavour take it in

many thanks

Sign..
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:39 am

it is no coincidence that smelly is here sharing his self with us

especially for those that are here to somehow learn the "truth" about phenomenon, ufo, aliens, and all

perhaps that he is so willing and persistent should be sign to you

maybe smelly is showing you the way to what you 'seek'

if i were an advanced alien being wondering about humanity, i'd seek out those that i could understand and who could understand me. if you can't come to understand your-self, how can you hope anyone or anything to?

the search for the truth is conducted from within

GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:51 am

Dan...it was my understanding when introduced to the BPWH that acceptance of futility is necessary.

The essence of humanity is to be in constant paradoxical situations.

It was quite an eye opening conclusion for me originally. A bit of a "duh" moment.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Jofo,

Every one of us is here for a reason.  

Have I doubted that for an instant?  

I would encourage smelly to be brave.  I will encourage smelly to stay his course.  

Temporarily, we are facing an apples and oranges situation.  Please, allow me to surrender in peace.  There are still a few loose ends, to which I attend.

https://www.creation6000.com/dna-news-that-verify-creation

This bit of news may not go away.  

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/06/04/new-genetic-study-seriously-challenges-darwins-theory-of-evolution/  
    But to really make this idea fit, we would not be taking species from the previous world before the catastrophe, because their mitochondrial clocks would not be set to 0. Rather, we have to see it as a new ‘seeding’ of species on the planet after a catastrophe wipes out most or all of the species that were there before. And who would be the ones doing the seeding? You guessed it. One or more advanced extraterrestrial races.

It’s only gonna get worse, sports fans.  

I wonder what it will take to get the grey lady to weigh in.  She broke the glass ceiling with TSA.  When will the second shoe drop?  

Bye the bye, you may continue posting miscellaneous items on the old blog, as long as smelly allows.  You may not do so on this blog.  I will continue monitoring other threads and sections, as time allows.  

If I miss something, you may post the link, here, but that is all.  We’re putting the hammer down, about now.  

4:40........

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t312-massive-genetic-study-reveals-90-percent-of-earths-animals-appeared-at-the-same-time#14814

Sign, don’t get near here with such a benighted comment.  That’s why there are plenty of other threads for the clueless.  

This warning applies to all day-trippers...... smelly is included.  Day trippers include all those who willfully foresake their God given power of reason.  

Folks will be expected to familiarize themselves with the sort of material included on this and adjoining pages...... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2 . This is what I refer to as the mnemonics section.

A partial glossary appears on this page...... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t251p700-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2  

And/or familiarize yourself with personalism.  No substitutes will be accepted.  

Familiarize yourself with the following links.......

http://best-possible.wikia.com/wiki/Best_Possible_Wiki   This is a page with many links.  

Most important though, is this topical index, even though it has not been updated since 2010...... http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/index06.htm

There are various YouTube postings, but they are scattered.  Someone might attempt to track them down.  You would find some of them associated with Aliyah’s and Jack’s channels.  

Thanks, mion........ https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t308p750-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#14849

(cont.........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:10 pm

Let me say, I am staying my course.

I am doing this a certain way because being spontaneous brought me here..

I have to do it this way.

I don’t know what I’m doing here or where in time it leads or what it means.

It has meant something for me personally.

It would be impossible for me to stop dancing.

What qualifies someone for direct participation is focus.

Anyone can find this Awareness, but few will give themselves completely too it.

I am doing that.

Sorry, I was just being funny over on the other thread.

I’m not mad or upset, never am here.

I am focused and calm and I trust the inner voice.

Just wanted to say that.

I feel to make points and post things.

It’s all meant to happen because this is what is happening.

I won’t stop unless you kill me or kick me off.

I won’t coordinate and you can talk to me anytime.

I know I’m not full of shit, but no one else really needs to see that.

The world can hate me and judge, but I’m not judging them.

Why is this happening?

Who are we?

Don’t know, straight on.

Dan, I can’t follow your rules.

Maybe I should leave OMF for good now.

There is a lot of resistance.

Dan, I will leave if you want me too

But I can’t and won’t change anything I might post.

Let me know what you would like me to do and I will honor your wishes.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:54 am

I am copying this post over from the Massive Genetic Study..... thread started by 99........ https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t312-massive-genetic-study-reveals-90-percent-of-earths-animals-appeared-at-the-same-time#14878 ......
    Sign,

(.......) since you asked, I do not recognize the ETH, mainly because I’m not a Newtonian about space and time, ie. Space and time are epiphenomena of Personalism and of our Metanarrative that we call History.  

You are clueless, Sign, as to the BPWH.  There is no such thing as evolution..... only its superficial appearances.  I believe that genetics is primarily epiphenomenal, along with atoms.  

However, science can offer us tidbits of truth, which I’m happy to tout, and this is certainly the case with mitochondrial ‘barcoding’.  

To believe in the ETH, you have to be a social Darwinist of the worst kind..... you have to be a predatory capitalist..... winner takes all, the Devil takes the hindmost.  

This is a purely anti-Christian world view, promoted by pagans of all stripes.  You are clueless, Sign, if are oblivious to this politics of the metaphysical.  

(my phone is 443-799- seven two oh one.  Call any time.)

The mitochondrial ‘barcoding’, if anything, points to Creationism, but I’m not a Creationist, either, not in the traditional sense.  

With the BPWH, there is no Creation, per se.  The BPW is eternal.  Every moment of time is embedded in Eternity.  Deep space and deep time represent the logical dimension of the Logos.  They are the logical background of our human drama.  They are what shield us from direct contact with the Monad.  

The Hive shields us from the Monad, in a more metaphysical sense.  It is from the Hive that the UTs (ultra-terrestrials) emerge.  That they may represent themselves as alien astronauts, ie. ETs is their prerogative.

Many Mansions are my Father’s House, is a direct reference to the many chambered aspect of the Hive.

Creation, in other words, is a logical bootstrap process, wherein cosmic potentiality manifests as our actuality. The BPWH is the definitive answer to the philosophical question of why is there something, rather than nothing.

(Allow me to continue this post on the Three in One thread. Anyone is welcome to join the discussion there.)  

So, yes, space and time are illusions....... how else are we to keep everything from happening at once, in one place?  But, even so, as we enter deeper into this End Time transition phase, the pace of events will continue to accelerate.  

We are all about to be born again into the Age of the Spirit, as first prophesied by Joachim da Fiore, in the Twelfth Century.  

This will be God’s own little Kingdom.

Space and Time will gradually wind down, back into the primordial state, as represented by Shangri La or the Garden of Eden. Our descendants become our ancestors, within the CTC (closed timelike curve) that is our Best Possible Small world.

If you have a better hypothesis, be sure to let me know.

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:35 am

San,

Are you saying the topic in discussion here was inspired by me, or hat you abandoned the other thread because of me?  If the latter, I will gladly shit up and observe, just as I did in the rabbit hole meeting...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:41 am

dd,

Let there be no mistake....... you provided the proximate inspiration for this new thread.  

Make yourself at home, please....... be my guest.

This is supposed to be an Eschaton focus group....... I’ve always hoped.  

It would be silly to suppose that such a group would not be borrowing heavily from the prophetic tradition.  

The Copernican Revolution led us into a very important historical cul de sac. It was a very necessary cul-de-sac, to prepare us for the ‘Apocalypse’. Apocalypse = Revelation... in Greek.

The MoAPS (mother of all paradigm shifts) is where we are now, particularly with regard to the Portal phenomenon. I suggest that all psychic and anomalous phenomena may well be identified in this manner.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:43 am

Will do.  I will give a basic primer on Trinitarianosm later...
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:00 am

"Will come up with a better title"

I know what I thought when I saw the thread title.

What do all the acronyms stand for, and the tsa tla?
    Who is J and K.

It all may make sense to a few who already know, but otherwise You may as well be writing in Chinese.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:14 am

Sorry, hobbit,

TSA is the To the Stars Academy that made a splash in December, with the Nimitz story that ended up in the NYT.  Call that event TSA1.  There has been rumored to be TSA2 event, in the offing.  

There is also scheduled to be a rollout of the Joe Firmage device that is housed in Salt Lake City.  I refer to the rollout as TSA3, or TLA3, since there is considerable overlap between the two groups, with Foot pretty much in the middle.  

So far, so good, but this is where the story gets a bit convoluted.......

The device by the Lake might be viewed as being either physical or metaphysical.  Joe is touting it as purely physical, especially and naturally, to his investors, only some of whom are aware of the metaphysical aspects.  It is a delicate situation, needless to say.  

Joe is the front person for the rollout, and he has a diametrically opposed notion of Disclosure, opposed to the BPWH.  He is very temperamental about that.  The Church (LDS) is somewhat caught in the middle.

Such are the politics of Disclosure...... up close, it looks more like the proverbial sausage factory.  

In other words, the dual aspect disclosure will continue. There will be the public aspect which will be nuts&bolts. There will be the word of mouth (WoM), metaphysical aspect, which will, presumably, remain focused at OM..... Princess willing.

(cont......)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:57 am

Okay,

We normally break down Systematic theology in to 7 parts; prolegomena, theology proper, anthropology, christology, soteriology, ecclesiology, and eschatology.

For the sake of this discussion, we will focus on theology proper, which has three parts:
    1. The Essence of God (I.e his nature, or “oneness”) - What God is.
    2. The persons of God (I.e the trinity) - who God is.
    3. The decree of God (I.e. creation, Providence, and predestination) - what God does

Obviously the second part will be central, but first, some comments on the essence of God...

(Cont...)
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:07 am

Is there a recording of the rabbit hole meeting available? I'm late to the party at this new thread it seems...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:13 am

dd,

Interesting...... do continue......

I trust that others will bear with us.   In as much as Disclosure may have a metaphysical aspect, we will need to attend the Source, carefully.  To paraphrase Gauguin...... who are we..... from whence do we come, and whither do we go?  

Nunia,

The three hour session was recorded by Desta, I believe. It may be available on one of Grant’s websites. Please let us know if you can find it.

(cont.......)
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:58 am

I'm just not sure if a new religion is the way to go, especially in the direction of any one of the 45,000 offshoots of abrahamism.

One of the reasons I posted the vid on "Emergence is it is a stated Theory" but if you think you know will you please state it in a way the us plebs may be able to understand.

I personal do not find the "Emergence Theory" to be the fullness of anything though it is inclusive of everything at any rate.

I am glad you have delineated this place. A place of relative peace where the meta can be explored without, hopefully, attempts to concretize, though maybe find commonality.  

If you feel I am just one of the clueless, ignorant or some other pejoratives, then I will resist posting in this thread. Just be plain about.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:16 am

"Essence of god"
    Sounds like it comes in a bottle?
    Spirit?

I totally reject this male dominated theory.

A duality that is based upon chirality, with a neutral carrier.

The carrier been super high frequency that the duality of spin lower frequencies spiral about.

In the beginning was sound.

But all of this occurs in a house, as such, a platform of omni present geometry ( think of it akin to the screen You are observing via), which means that …
    All is one....just differing ingredients.
    Those ingredients been how creation occurs, in a memory manner.

There is no god, there may be super advanced memories that know how to bake different outcomes relative to variant inputs.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:23 am

WK,

Religion, you say........

Truth, I say.......

I claim this to be the only truth that makes a lick of sense...... all else would be sound and fury.  

Yes, it is the best possible truth...... within light years.   Show us  any other.  

hobbit,

It’s really not clear what you are getting on about.

God........? Imagine the best possible God, which is a minimal God..... our personal minimal Source. You have a problem with Source? Maybe you should follow smelly...... beyond the pale.....

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:31 am

So Dan

Are you saying that you know the mind of God, or have looked on his face?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:33 am

WK,

I claim to know my own mind....... which is in the image of the Creator.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:35 am

I will get a chunk for everyone to chew on in to the afternoon and evening.  I’m on the West Coast and am currently doing grunt work for the family business while I am regrouping pertaining to my call to ministry... I’ve got precious mouths to feed and all that...

While taking a quick break though, here are a few points pertaining to prolegomena to contemplate.

When I speak of God and His existence, I find Berkhof’s definition satisfying.  We can discuss the existence of God here, when relevant, but for the most part, it will be assumed/presupposed as Berkhof states below:

"The assumption is not merely that there is something, some idea or ideal, some power or purposeful tendency, to which the name of God may be applied, but that there is a self-existent, self-conscious, personal Being, which is the origin of all things, and which transcends the entire creation, but is at the same time immanent in every part of it. The question may be raised, whether this is a reasonable assumption, and this question may be answered in the affirmative." - Louis Berkhof

Also, pertaining to conceptual prolegomena, when I speak of God I have two basic truths in mind: His distinction from creation (the Creator/creature distinction), and His incomprehensibility...

(Cont...)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:37 am

Hobbit,

You only think that about the word essence/substance, because you are a closet materialist and kantiant, like 90% of Western culture.  That is not what he Philosophers we’re thinking of when they used that term though...
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:44 am

desertdweller wrote:Hobbit,

You only think that about the word essence/substance, because you are a closet materialist and kantiant, like 90% of Western culture.  That is not what he Philosophers we’re thinking of when they used that term though...

I was replying to your previous post about the essence of god.

I can detect personally the duality of flows of consciousness, they travel along dead straight carrier waves.

They operate within a geometric structure that is non visible ( gods house built of glass?

Dan appears to react to anyone declaring the non existence of a god with an offer to walk out of the door.

This is.... THE OPEN MINDS FORUM... NES PAS?

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:47 am

dd,

Also, pertaining to conceptual prolegomena, when I speak of God I have two basic truths in mind: His distinction from creation (the Creator/creature distinction), and His incomprehensibility...

You’re getting off on the wrong tack, here, dd.

Slow down, now, and take a deep breath.........

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:54 am

Dan,

Duly noted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:52 pm