Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:59 am

Oh ye of little faith.

For the Princess...

Arise

Wings of hope languish
    from lack of use,
    When wings dissipate and weaken,
    life begins to lose its value.

Every cell in your body is created
    to rise to challenges.
    Your life is meant to confront
    everything that holds you captive.

Don't sit at the bottom of the well,
    not caring about salvation.

Listen to the voice within calling to you
    Reach for eminence beyond your own maturity!

-- Rumi

We are all reaching past our maturity here discussing such things. How many fear and how many are reaching for Eminence?

Only qualification for this kind of thing is to stand outside your fear and hope.

*standing*

Who joins me in The Sun?

The Universe has been building a GO team with me. Shamans, weirdos, children.

These are not your choices to make unless you're standing.

So if you're scared or lost in your science or scheming...sit the fuck down, you have no idea what you're doing. You WILL get hurt.

Let the ones who ANSWERED the call in their hearts rise.

Who are you next to the Sun?

I'm here looking for the fearless ones babbling poems in love at The Sun.

I'm a blazing angel.

What are you?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:40 am

Divine Discontent

Winter falls upon us
    so spring can bring new growth.
    Cry the tears!
    Allow the longing!
    Sadness brings surrender
    and a deep desire to be free.

-- Rumi

Thankfulness is transmuted into divine discontent. It builds into a holy fever, a sacred rage.

Your awakening heart demands, "Where is my beloved? I call for my beloved and yet I am here, still waiting! I can stand this no longer!"

The yearning for the divine becomes insatiable. Your heart breaks and aches for the touch of the source.

"The beginning of education is the examination of terms."

We will have the meagre meal in our hand wrested from us so we may feast upon something far more delectable and grand.

A Fire Tooster is born on this Chinese New Year!

Last edited by garzparz on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:59 am

Now we are shaping the world by transmuting ourselves in the fire of our hearts, stoked by the holy embers of pain.

Dissolving the barriers of the dream.

Magick!

Sham way far out!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:41 am

A Fire Rooster is born!

FEEL
    THE
    FIRE

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:31 pm

Holy cow, my friend just spontaneously woke up this morning in a dream and started babbling like a hippie this morning on Facebook.

Haha.

Watch out, you might get burned.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:52 pm

And then there is this..... http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2011/11/28/no-death-no-taxes  

Peter and I could provide Donald with a reasonable cover, and no reason we couldn't work with someone like Tom DeLonge.  We might even get Hillary and Obama on board, unless Donald throws a fit.  Peter might have to be taken to his namesake's gate.... I'm sure it could be arranged.  The WH would only have to wink once.... and blink twice.  

Donald could chime in, whenever he felt the urge.  
    ---------

I may have forgotten to mention that, several days ago, Bob B alerted me to Genesis 28&29 in connection with the wishing well.  Check it out.  

Peter and I should include Steve B in any strategizing about disclosure, of course.  

The Princess suggests that we might go to the well in April.  That seems about right.  

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:53 am

I've cribbed this material from page 18 of the previous thread......
    Mnemonic---

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2

PK HMT/ATO 1550 CS2 Co2 P2LS uC/MR 2dT MB PPKHWB ()() SM/PW TS

PK - personalism Katechon

MCP - monism of consensual present

HMT - holism monism telos.

SWH/CTC   uC - microcosm

TS - Truman show.

UIL - UEM Informationalism Logos

MR - morphic resonance

Potentiality determines the logical dimension of time

SOC - self organized criticality

1550 - MDL - MCP DPH LS

DPH - direct perception hypothesis

MCP - monism of the consensual present

LS - Logos spermatkos

CS2 - CDA SB Cs uCs CuCs CCs

SB - symmetry breaking

()() - (BPW....(4M/K....)) ((3-o) - Apo AZO/X/QRP LIBO)

Apo - apocatastasis - redemptive restoration

uC/MR 2dT - these have to do with potentiality.  The Monad is the cosmic seed - LS.  
    --------

Second mnemonic.......

Dis mN Can/Chr S:S/E:P SST  (single soul theory).
    -----------

Finally we have everything in the PSR.

I still cannot recall what ATO is.  Other items are found on the nearby pages.  

I've said before that anyone who takes the BPWH slightly seriously should know the elements of these mnemonics in depth.

I seriously doubt that anyone has taken the trouble.  

5FT-----------

ATO = apocatastasis Telos Omega (see 2/20/16).

(continued.....)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:24 pm

I take Awareness seriously, the BPWH is just a description of a dream. It may describe the process of how consciousness can discover itself. You have but to look at the Sun Above and the Hole in your heart to know your Self. There was always that light of Awareness that gave us the space to forget and remember ourselves. I think Bohm's Implicate Order says it better and gets closer to the Awareness.

What is the BPW in relation to Body?
    What is the BPW in relation to Mind?
    What is the BPW in relation to Consciousness?

Ask yourself if you are aware.

That is the direct path to Awareness.

If so, where is your awareness of being aware?

Forget the BPWH.

Burn it up in the flame with the rest of your ideas.

Live in this Awareness with me.

Everything around me is burning up in the flame of Awareness.

You must be feeling the heat.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:39 am

Meanwhile, back home, I'm expecting a 'critical update'..... better late than never.  Look, sports fans, if I could play the j-man half as well as donny plays the anti-j-man, we'd all be in fat city.  

Eric,

Yes, you could play one of the children in Arthur C Clarke's Childhood's End..... beam us up, Scotty, there's no spiritual life down here.  

Fortunately, cooler heads prevail.  Yes, Virginia, there is a plan of salvation, which still has a Millennium to go.  You'd much rather storm the gates of Heaven.......Cecil B DeMille would approve.  

Donald knows one way to rouse the body politic..... jingoism.  They that sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind.  Well, donald, you might want to be on the lookout for the trickster/twister.  

Is this what the doctor ordered?  Is the body-politic in need of a good whiplashing?   If it quacks like a duck........

Folks sense that the engine of material progress is running on fumes and fracks.  Is that a brand new Cornucopia we see waiting 'round the bend, or is it Pandora's box?  I suspect it's a wishing well.  Have we ensured that it fall into the wrong hands?  So much for manipulating the Vectors.  Would Hillary have been the worse choice.... for custodian of the Well?  

Custodian.....?  Do we wish to play..... well, well, whose got the well?  That sounds like a game of chicken... little.  Can the princess take her football, and go home?  Good question.  Perhaps the three mouseketeers.... can find our way back to Shangri-La.  What game does the donald want to play?  

Maybe we should go back to the logical progression..... jim, mike, peter and steve.  And just by the time we get to mike..... word will be on the street.  No?  It will be on the little board.  Button, button......

Enough of politics.  How about that mnemonic?  Already, it seems a bit dated.  It's all in the PSR.  Can the world be half pregnant with the logos spermatikos?  I'm doubtful.  And now we have our little peep hole in the desert.  Peep, peep......  

4:20FT---------

Have I swallowed the peep hole, hook, line and sinker....?

It might well appear so.  But can anyone think of a better artifact, if artifact it be?  

Might there not be another such artifact under rather different management, for instance?   Until it shows it's face, shall we just play along?  Is there a better game in town?  

Naively, Donald might wish to throw one more mud pie in the face of the Washington elite, but has he not looked this pie in the mouth?  He might not like what he sees.  He has been warned that he would be playing with matches, and they're not safety matches.  Might he not just turn tail, and run?  

Will there be a tug of war over the peep hole?  Will we not honor the will of the CIC?  Will it go rogue?  Is there no cosmic override?  

Disclosure is by us, for us and about us.  Should there be a vote?  I have no doubt that the nays would have it by a mile.  But, no, personalism is not quantifiable in any fashion.  There is the prophetic tradition.  There is prophecy.  Love is hardly quantifiable, nor passion.  

Is there an override mechanism?  Where there's a will, there's a way.... dontcha know.  Would we ignore the will of the people?  Well, all is fair in war and love.  

Eric sends a link to Aimee Mann - The Moth..... playing with fire.....

(continued....)
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Eric Garza has just received his official bird name..... Sham the Shaman.  It goes with Chicken Little.  

So the birds continue to flap their wings. Not convinced they fly just yet. But oh my, do they keep trying. Curious moneybags' Firmage and Bigelow seem to have cut the moneyspigot. The real question is, with all the crazy coming from Trump, will the federal money rapids keep flowing too?

Congrats to you Eric. Do try to not let your ethics be compromised in the process. Our featherless friends do play games in their flock. Sometimes I think for good reason. Other times, not so sure.

Dan, your word salad continues to be endlessly fascinating to read. Though I have gouged a few deep scratches in my skull trying to figure out what WTF you mean at times.

Gary, I wish Starpod would start posting more again. You're the only one writing the PSI-SPY beat who knows WTF he's talking about.

As for Ron, like John Alexander, I'm not sure whether to be creeped out or like the man.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:29 pm

I've cribbed this material from page 18 of the previous thread...... [blah blah blah]

I think you're missing 'self referencing phase conjugate bio-photonics'. Quantum Holography. One of the more fascinating lectures given by Edgar Mitchell. I suspect steam blows out Sarfatti's ears at the mention of this. But still.

Go to 21m in.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:17 am

PF,

No point in pulling out your hair over this..... the basic/important stuff is not rocket science.  I've given out my phone number many times.  If you want it again, just ask.  

Physicists are not impressed with Mitchell's physics.  His heart is in the right place.  Do not ask an astronaut to explain the small world hypothesis.  

In the meantime, there were two items from the Footmann...... a goodie bag, and something that would be nine months hence.  

My first reaction to the goodie bag was negative, but, on further reflection, not so much.  It sounded rather like a replay of Philip Corso's story of a 'file cabinet' to which he was was granted custody by Gen. Trudeau.  Allegedly, the items in the cabinet, which were retrieved from Rosewell, were reverse engineered by various government contractors, and substantially contributed to the subsequent technology boom.  The present day 'box' will supposedly put our technology back in first place..... make America great again.  

Corso's book assumes an ETH..... we're not talking wishing well stuff, here.  I was provided no further information.  Rather than Corso's crash retrieval-type scenario, I would speculate that we're looking at something like a time capsule from the future.  Thus might we refer to the (MAGA) GB/TC(FF)..... just what the president ordered.  Hey, Donald, go ahead and take the bait.... make our day.  

Ron seemed to imply that the GB would help to keep things on track for disclosure, nine months hence.  Does this mean a WHPB-type disclosure?  And would that disclosure then include the SWH?  Perhaps it should not.  Rather, let the speculation about the GB run its course.  This would provide extra time to work on the SWH, in the background.  Yes?  

In the meantime, there is the circus inside the beltway.  We had a tentative sequence of Jim, Mike, Peter and Steve.  It would be a priority for the Princess and me to meet with Jim.  We might needs go no further.  It's a small town.  I had previously made counter offers, but they've died on the vine.  

There is still the possibility of a bus trip.  The Princess discussed this with Kevin.  We would need to make sure we have our ducks in a row, first.  What would be the show and tell?  And/or we could just slap a video on YouTube.  

3FT---------

Yes, with nine months being touted, it seems like we might be headed for another October Surprise.  From past experience, we might be speaking of another vectorial alignment, which turned out to be more of a warning than actual prediction.  The whole idea here is to walk softly, and carry a big eschaton.  Folks who might need to know, would be able see past the bling.  Them that don't can dream of bling, all the way to the grave, bless their hearts.  

If Donald wishes to press the 'E' button...... well, I don't think we need to worry about that.  

Princess and I are getting up nerve to arrange a meetup with Jim.  Something about the goodie bag, perhaps.  Cliff M @FDD has been asked to facilitate a contact.

(continued.....)
    presidentialufo

Post by presidentialufo Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Dan

You wrote

"The present day 'box' will supposedly put our technology back in first place"

Is Ron implying the USA does not have the best technology? Will these goodies produce more material toys?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Grant,

That's how I understand it.

My attempt to speculate on Ron's timetable was egregiously erroneous.  He was simply referring to the traditional 100-day long presidential initiative window, of which 90 days remain.  Outsiders and foreigners will have difficulty contacting him, for the duration.  

He questioned my choice of Cliff, as an intermediary, but then turned it around and suggested that Cliff might suggest others at the FDD who would be more interested in my topic, than Jim.  Hmmm......

It seems that this particular bag of goodies has been around for awhile.  Jim took his job at the agency, hoping he could persuade Bill Clinton to farm out some of its contents.... but to no avail.  No rationale for the hesitance was offered by Ron.  

I asked if he expected there to be any public speculation concerning the provenance of the goodie bag.  He was non-committal, as usual.  

I should have asked him how effort might be exerted just to prevent such speculation.

(continued.....)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:52 pm

PF, don't congratulate me.

If there is someone who knows the least about all this, it's me.

I have Trump on ignore.

I have Disclosure on ignore.

Mostly have the world on ignore too.

With all that turned off, you can hear something else.

I am overwhelmed with energy.

Synchronicities multiply the closer I get to the moment.

That's completely counterintuitive and a good sign.

With all the drama.

The universe teaches me about gentleness and kindness.

Guess I might need those latter.

But there is no later.

That's freedom.

It's not about what you know, it's who you know.

I'm here because I believe this is all about me.

And I have nothing restraining me.

I am just fire.

Fire has no plan.

I am just a tool in the Master's hand.

What are you all?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:59 am

Thanks Sham/Eric,

Well stated.  Very succinct.  You do express the pure spirit that all of us will eventually become.  You are our canary on the other side of the green door.  

Yes, I doubt I'm the only one seeing the disclosure can being kicked down the path.  Can I lodge my protest?  At the White House gate?  I've even been given a date for the protest..... May Day.  That's a Monday.  

I'm not looking for the proverbial WHPB.  I'm looking, however, for the outline of a timeline that can be posted on OM.  Yes, it's ok to kick the can down the path, as long as there are yard markers along the way.  One of the yard markers should be the WHFG on 5/1/17.  I already have my sitz spot picked out.  Anybody have a better idea for the the 5/1 marker?  

I approve of our GB II, after the Corso GB I.  It is a deal sweetener.  It very likely is a sweetheart deal.  B&H were in on the deal, just ask Jim.  Obama?  I guess he had enough on his plate as it was.  Donald going to the well is a bit like Nixon going to China.  

Yes, there was almost going to be a GHWB disclosure, but.... hmmm.... another plan showed up.  Ask Bob Collins.  It was the cuff-link deal.  

I still need to meet with Jim.  Now he's gonna play hard to get..... serves me right, yes?   That ought to come before 5/1.  Would there be a more appropriate person to meet with?  I'm doubtful.  

Peter? Steve?  They would be even more tight lipped.  Do any of them have even half a clue about the BPWH?  After years of denial, Ron let slip that he might not be quite as clueless as he's wont to let on.  Anyone else, pray tell?  Donald?  Clueless.... or crazy like a fox?  

Those 10K...... how many are in on the BPWH?  100?  1,000?  How many outsiders?  Very hard to say.  A lot of folks won't be so surprised when they hear about it..... it was on the tip of their tongue.  A great deal of effort goes into keeping ourselves properly compartmentalized.  It will feel so nice when we can finally relax..... stretch out on the beach.  Just ask Sham.  

There we two other things on the agenda..... a bus tour and going to the well.  Was the Princess discussing any of this with Kevin?  What are the ducks that need to be lined up..... first?  The Jim duck?  We could present the plan to him.  What about the Princess duck?  A two week cruise and nary a word about ontology.  It does seem that a lot of homework has also been kicked down the path.  

1:30----------

I'm going back to the mnemonic on January 30, and then to the original on 2/18/16.  I believe that MB refers to the Mandelbrot set.  At one point it was M-BP.  I have no idea what the P might have stood for.  P2LS = PII LAP SAP = identity of indiscernibles + least action principle + strong anthropic principle.  The LAP become the optimal AP in the BPWH.  

SM/PW = strong measurement/ participatory world.  Strong measurements are my own take off on weak measurements.... all measurement requires sapience... and, most importantly, the PII would collapse any merely sentient world that is without strong measurement, i.e. sapience.  Sapience provides the necessary scaffold for any robust world.  This point can hardly be overemphasized.  This is the whole point of the Logos.  

PW is from Wheeler's PU idea.  

MB - the Mandelbrot provides a toy model of the BPWH.  It has much conceptual depth.  It can be conceptualized in various dimensions..... phenomenological.... ontological.... you name it.  Particularly, it illustrates the logical dimension of time..... deep time.  And, if you squint really hard, you can see love at work in the generating formula, Z' = Z^2 + C.  

The mnemonic can be treated as a kaleidoscope that can be turned at various angles in order to see the world from different perspectives, as the individual elements/acronyms fall into different combinations.  

(continued.....)
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:48 pm

Dan, we'll talk. I'd like to actually.

I don't honestly ever expect real disclosure. Nor am I certain just what disclosure would entail. One thing I do know about the Avians is that they don't either. The group isn't in consensus.

Eric: What do I feel? Deep worry. I fear World War III edges ever closer by the day. And if it happens, I expect it will be an extinction level event for humanity. A true Eschaton.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:41 pm

PF,

WWIII would serve mainly to disprove the BPWH. That would be a bit over the top, don't you think.  Call anytime, please.  

Sham, in a text, asked if I were seeing anything more in Tononi's  Integrated Information Theory.  I think not.  At least he's not trying to construct the world out of atoms, just out of words.  IIT is a peculiarly truncated version of the Logos..... a poor man's version.  It's pseudoscience.  There exists no objective definition of information.  It is entirely in the eye of the beholder.  Information is holistic, with a vengeance.  It's all or nothing.  You cannot understand one word without understanding the whole world.  That understanding is intuitive in the five year old.  With most of our science, we are merely trying to deconstruct that initial intuitive understanding.

And, PF, yes, I also don't foresee an explicit disclosure, as in a WHPB. It will be more subtle and personal. It will be seen only after the fact.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:17 am

In texting with Sham last last night, I might have finally gotten through to his left-side brain by referring him to Owen Barfield (1898-1997).  There seemed to be an immediate connection with his Saving the Appearances: A Study in Idolatry.  

Take a good look at Owen's lengthy Wikipedia entry.  He was the founder of the Oxford Inklings, among many other influences.  With his seminal concept of Final Participation, he anticipates our Apocatastasis.  

I had just been reminded of Owen by reviewing the mnemonic, and quoting the second verse of Genesis to Sham.

In the mnemonic I have the honor guard of philosophers..... PPKHWB.... Parmenides, Plotinus, Kant, Hegel, Whitehead and Barfield.  

I refer you to my BPW web page.... Saving the Appearances..... http://bestpossibleworld.com/nexu77.htm (2008). There are other references.  I think it was in the early '80's that a Hopkins humanities graduate first alerted me to Owen.

Another mention..... Idealist Cosmology.... http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/next84.htm (2002).  

Owen postulates three historical phases of human consciousness.... original participation, beta thinking and, then, final participation.  The gestalt shift between the first two phases is reminiscent of Julian Jaynes' 'breakdown of the bicameral mind'.  

Owen did not foresee the final participatory phase coming for many more centuries.  Teilhard did not see the Omega/Noosphere coming for another million years.  Little could they imagine the Princess.  

Clearly, Sham/Eric already has his seat on the glory train.  He can tell you where to get tickets..... anyone for a desert rendezvous?  Rendezvous tickets?  You'll have to ask the Princess.  I'm just her scribe..... remember.  

(continued.....)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:34 am

The inklings...are my rainbow bridge.

I don't know how I never came across him.

I do know, but I'm surprised.

I'd say his ideas are going off like a nuclear bomb at ground zero in my head.

I couldn't stop reading Appearences last night.

It was filled with synchronicity, dripping from the pages.

So much of this I just knew or felt.

I'll share more when I'm done.

I believe there are many connections with native Indian cultures all over the world to a similar Awareness given to them by the Great Spirit. And to the Gnostics.

Final participation, yes. Nothing is objective nor ever has been.

There has never been some separate God or consciousness just 'out there'.

What was the state of the consciousness participating with the Dinosaurs 75 million years ago?

The Awareness has always existed as it guided its formation in the Holographic matrix.

I'll share more later after I read your entry and finish this book.

Thanks!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:54 am

Dinosaurs, exoplanets and colliding black holes occupy a different dimension of reality than does our lived, phenomenological world.  

The two primary dimensions of reality are, firstly, the phenomenological space-time of historical human consciousness, our Ouroboric CTC.  Then, secondarily, there is the deep space-time of astronomers and paleontologists.  That dimension is our Katechon, our cocoon, our cosmic shell.  When Barfield refers to his Saving the Appearances as a study in idolatry, it is to this Shell that he refers..... our modern day Idol.  With modernism, we do daily obeisance to that idol.

With postmodernism, we begin to see cracks in the cosmic Shell/Cocoon.  The focal point of those cracks is the Wishing Well.  That is the Archimedian fulcrum by which we can move the world.  The BPWH is the conceptual lever.  We need both fulcrum and lever to do the job.  

In biblical terms, we have the Grand Deception giving rise to the Great Apostasy.... the two main components of the Katechon.  

The grand deception is more commonly known as the Strong Delusion.  This deluding influence is something impersonal, quite apart from the person of the Antichrist, although they are usually mentioned is the same passages.  

One distinction is that the Deceiver/Antichrist is sent by Satan, whereas the Delusion is sent by God.  Why would God wish to conspire with Satan, in deceiving most of humanity?  This is an extremely murky part of biblical prophecy.  In the rest of the Bible, it is made clear that God wishes to save all of us from perdition.  

Contributing to this murkiness is that Creation is meant to be something attractive, and deserving of our stewardship.  Yes, Adam and Eve had to be forceably removed from paradise.  However, if we are indeed the co-Creators, there seems to be more desire/pressure to get into Creation than to get into Heaven.  

Is Creation mainly a baited trap just to fill the ranks of Hell?  Look, Jesus might have had a bad day, and told someone to go to hell....... and, since that day, the preaching of hell fire and damnation has become a cottage industry..... hallelujah.  

If the heavens are a mere deception, they are awe inspiring.  That inspiration is what lies behind our scientific/technological revolution.  That revolution has brought us to 10^10 souls. Creation was a tender trap.  Yes, Creation is also a pressure cooker..... is it not the dynamo of Heaven?  A pressure cooker has a safety valve.  That is also our wishing well.  It has been deployed with great caution and much security.  

The gate of heaven was not meant to be a distraction.  It was meant to be a fulcrum for the MoAPS.  The Goodie Bag is the distraction from the Gate itself...... a distraction, however, that will inevitably lead back to the Source..... presumably at our own, optimal collective pace.  

The Gate will be widened and reproduced.  Many have existed from the ancient of days, and lie in various stages of neglect and cover.  The covers will come off, in due time.  

Heaven is open only to green card holders. There are no residence visas. It can be an interesting place to visit, but you wouldn't/cannot live there. It provides mainly a one way trip to the Great Attractor in the sky..... just follow the light. Where does God live? In your heart.

Do keep in mind that there is just one cosmic/sapient soul. That underlying spirit does not tire of its Lila. It is not the repository of memory. It maintains the monism of the consensual present (MCP). To be here, now is to partake of that cosmic spirit. It is the vital force. It is the tongue of flame. The Sun is its celestial repository.

(continued.....)

Last edited by dan on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:57 am

Well, I have a lot to catch up on with Barfield.

Pretty clear to me, meeting Barfield is like meeting so many others this year.

I had met another Shaman at work a few weeks ago.

We have been having what I would describe as a 'next level' interaction.

He says funny things.

Synchronicity does funny things.

Anyway, he made a comment that is haunting me.

He and I are not men of hope, but men of Destiny.

Once marked as a blue mercurial messenger, it seems

I am caught up in something bigger than myself.

We will see what happens.

I'm on the edge of my seat.

Things are getting really weird.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:08 am

Some notes on alchemy and Mercurius that had a lot of synchronicity to some things Dan and I were chatting about.

Ignore this...

---

I see now alchemy and its search for mercurius, that elusive substance, is the western equivalent of Zen. Hermes Tris is a manifestation of Mercurius.

We worship appearences, idols. We don't inhabit the world, we inhabit models of the world. Collective representations of the unconscious. We talk about the world in terms of metaphors derived from our models. Space, time and matter, just metaphorical. We mistake our metaphors for the things itself, the map for the landscape.

Our consensus of belief in the space-time continuum and the solidity of matter prevent Earth from opening up under our feet. Our metaphors prevent equally our disintegration in chaos and union with the Source of all being: only madman and mystics live without metaphors.

Our models can be modified, to a point. There is a threshold no one transgresses. In the old days to do so was to be labeled a heretic. How are heretics treated today? How does the average scientific enlightened person regard alchemy? He confidently asserts-purely on the basis of ignorance, prejudice, and intellectual bias-that alchemy was merely a superstitious myopic groping towards modern chemistry. An alchemist now is only worth a laugh and not even given a second thought. They are just ignored. The Philosphers Stone is dismissed as a literary myth of ignorant old fools with childish imaginations.

Well, fuck that.

Just because the old perennial wisdom is not possible given our current model of the world, doesn't  mean it's not possible.

I do not deny there are apparently consistent laws governing the apparent world. But like a Buddhist, the alchemist would say these laws are neither eternal nor immutable. Things have been created as they appear to be based on our perception of things.

To change our conception of matter is to change matter. This is being proven in some ways. Appearance and reality. Appearance is as real as Appearance, but unreal if it is identified with reality.

In a sense The Secret to alchemy is to imagine a world in which it is possible to transmute base metal to gold.

The Great Work takes imagination. You must aspire to Eminence beyond what you are to attain it.

Dan can mount a rear action, but you need us out here at the edge to drag you all forward.

You think it's fun to imagine a world not yet fully realized while the rest seek only their own gain?!

But yet I am pulled to the great attractor. There are many more images in the wellspring of the World-Soul we can see and used to see. The Holy Ghost, Hermes, just examples of the imagination of nature. Understand the World-Soul and you will understand gravity. We used to see many old images we no longer see in the world. Dragons used to roam the earth. You will never understand gravity through science alone. Only by truly perceiving the kindly inclination one heavenly body has for another can u understand gravity.

The world is full of meaning. All conquerors of the external world shrink from the difficulty mastering the inner world. They take to conquering the world instead of themselves. Even if they succeed, once the world is theirs, they have nowhere left to hide-from themselves.

Imagination is the eternal dreaming of the Spirit in whom all images known and unknown exist in potential. It is the Self delighting dance of Fire which we can't know except by becoming the dancer. The moth must become the flame. Our souls yearn to coexist in the fullness of the Spirit. And the Spirit yearns to enter time where its images can become actual. Many images have woken up in time and sank back again into the Source's timeless dream, the unicorn, the dragon, the titans, the gods, aliens, us, the dinosaurs and others that are yet to appear. The spirit is converted into a body and a body into a spirit. The natures being mingled together, and reduced into one, do change one another.

No more need for silence of these things. You can shout all this from the rooftops now. No one is listening.

The Church insists stubbornly and embarrisngly on the idea of a literal ascent of the physical body into heaven. Christ called us to resurrection. Only through the work of the Stone can we be transformed into an androgynous whole, our resurrected bodies. The Great Work simulates the descent of the body through Luna and the ascent of the soul through Sol. When Heaven meets Earth, the mermaids are born.

We are dynamic patterns in an imaginative field.

We must divide ourselves completely and rejoin the opposites we find and reverse order. Jung says the Spirit has a strategy. You must create the transcendental entity of Self. Self is equivalent to Mercurius or Hermes. Make of yourselves living philosophical stones. For those who have pierced the illusion and seen the Raw Stuff of the original Monad, it must be worked upon by imagination, scientific and artistic, to dissolve and recongeal it until we are at ones with ourselves and the word and returned to mercurial unity.

We can not ever truly stray from the Source. It is due to the Source we have firm and life at all. Whatever mechanism it used to dream us up, here we are. Mercurius is gods dark mirror image. 3 in 1 also, like the godhead. It is the part of the Source it left behind in creation. Mercurius is the Flying Serpent. A fragment of the primeval psyche no consciousness has ever penetrated to create division and order. So Mercurius Jung says represents the collective unconscious and contains all the ambiguities and paradoxical qualities associated with it.

The distinction between the personal and impersonal aspects of Spirit is hard for us to understand. Because we come from religious traditions that emphasize a personal deity. A warm loving heavenly farther. Jung rejects this view because it valued spiritual perfection at the expense of wholeness. We have to add a feminine aspect to the godhead. The church did this externally with Mary. A personal goddess must be added to a personal God. The Spirit can be as cold and indifferent as Stone. We must though in the Great Work which religion rejects, have to integrate the impersonal aspects of God into ourselves also. The Spirit can appear as an opposite, diabolical and monstrous. Not what we would expect. Atheists can only respond to this impersonal aspect of Spirit. Spirit and Mercurius are the same and opposite. Only with these concepts can the divisions between and within ourselves and nature be healed. We are seeking a freedom from opposites.

The true saint can work directly with nature and transmute it as they like for they do not seek to posses it. Through mutual imagination of man and nature, anything is possible.

And coming full circle and tieing off a few threads, Mercurius stands at the beginning and end of the Work. It is the prima materia and Spirt. It is Dragon, using poison, that produces spirit in one circular work. It is ascent and descent. Mercurius is the Magnum Opus. The poison is the spirit and the dragon is made of matter. This is the double mercury, the Ouroboros.

Spiritus et Anima Mundi
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:31 am

Thanks, Sham/Eric,

One of your most thoughtful pieces, yet.  

Mercurius, the philosophers' stone..... perhaps it is the ground of being.  It is the prima materia.... persons emerge from it through the vital Logos.  Space and time emerge in conjunction with persons and our measured/measuring sapience.  Sentience is the background of sapience.... of personhood.  

And, in a chat, Sham asks the following.....
    What is communicating and inspiring through nature and Theurgy? What directed is in original participation. You would say that is the absolute? Demiurge? Sophia? Jesus? Holy Spirit? God? Daimons? Angels?  Mind, which is not consciousness or awareness? All of the above?

Do u think when not in body, we have a soul awareness in that place the spirits dwell?

There does appear to be some force of energy you could call angelic and daimonic.

Those spirits have not experienced final participation yet as I understand it. Where do they exist in the future? Is the veil removed and we interact fully with Spirt and spirit fully interacts with matter? Or is matter gone?
    There is human potential..... potential of personhood.  Our potential is unlimited, especially in the dimension of love.  There are spectra of incarnate human genius.  There are many forms and sources of discarnate intelligence.  I would guess that many of the discarnates exist on an autistic/impersonal spectrum..... messengers of God.... of the Logos.  Yes?  

There are no superhumans.  Jesus was simply the archetype/paradigm of personhood, as the incarnate fulcrum of history.  The Logos is the lever.  That lever is now nearly sufficient to move the world.  A wishing well could be the straw that breaks the Katechon's back.  Yes?  

Sham interjects......
    It is very clear and powerful what I see and feel. I feel like I'm sitting next to humming neutron bomb
    Well, I didn't know that neutron bombs could hum..... as in... hum a few bars?  Yes, there will be a critical mass.... a hundredth monkey.  Will our glory train pull out on time?  

And, yes, the MoAPS, Disclosure, Revelation will be a Rapture of the Spirit. With the Spirit laid bare to the bone, it will feel as if we were discarnated, as by a neutron bomb. But, fear not, our bodies will not be vaporized...... they will simply feel diminished, in fire-ball of the Spirit..... look, Ma, no hands.

(continued....)

Last edited by dan on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:43 am

Dongfeng update

"We are remembrances of futures still to pass ..."

One might recall how once upon a time RP tried to change the vectors ...

The flight test of the Dongfeng 5C missile that can carry up to ten nuclear warheads, was launched from the Taiyuan Space Launch Centre in Shanxi province, and flew to a desert in western China. Experts say the launch elevates Beijing's nuclear capabilities to the next level as it puts America within its coverage area.

http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=200556

http://archive.pulitzer.org/archives/6274

The issue was dormant until 1998, when it was disclosed that Loral and Hughes were under investigation for possible illegal transfers of rocket expertise to China. Congress began its own inquiries, and a House select committee asked the C.I.A. for information about Mr. Lee, bringing the 1996 cable to light.

About the same time, inquiries from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence led to the discovery that a C.I.A. scientist, Ronald Pandolfi, had learned about Hughes's sharing of expertise with the Chinese in 1995. Mr. Pandolfi wrote a draft intelligence estimate report warning about the military implications in April 1996, about a month after the cable arrived. The C.I.A. decided not to distribute the classified report to select Government officials, as is routinely done with intelligence estimates, saying it was insufficiently rigorous.

Both the cable and Mr. Pandolfi's report were written at a time when President Clinton was moving to ease restrictions on satellite deals and had shifted primary oversight of sales from the State Department to the Commerce Department.

In recent reports the Pentagon largely embraced Mr. Pandolfi's conclusions, saying Hughes had provided valuable technological insights to the Chinese in 1995.

And last week, the State Department's intelligence arm asserted that China had significantly improved its ability to launch rockets reliably as a result of the help from Hughes, lessons inherently applicable to China's missile program,an Administration official said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:42 am