UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Immaterialism
Today at 3:51 pm by smelly

» Montage grokking
Today at 10:18 am by mion

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by smelly

» AP's YouTube vids
Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:38 am by 99

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:35 pm by 99

» CC's Wacky World of Disclosure
Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:53 pm by 99

» Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green
Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:18 pm by 99

» Could DNA prove that ancient Egyptians visited Ireland?
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:48 pm by 99

» UFO Nuclear Missile and Reactor Site Incidents
Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:01 pm by 99

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm by Cyrellys

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  

MMR Twitter News

August 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Massive Genetic Study Reveals 90 Percent Of Earth’s Animals Appeared At The Same Time

Gold Member
Gold Member

Massive Genetic Study Reveals 90 Percent Of Earth’s Animals Appeared At The Same Time

Post by 99 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:12 pm

Tech Times wrote:Landmark new research that involves analyzing millions of DNA barcodes has debunked much about what we know today about the evolution of species.

In a massive genetic study, senior research associate at the Program for the Human Environment at Rockefeller University Mark Stoeckle and University of Basel geneticist David Thaler discovered that virtually 90 percent of all animals on Earth appeared at right around the same time.

More specifically, they found out that 9 out of 10 animal species on the planet came to being at the same time as humans did some 100,000 to 200,000 years ago...

Born Around The Same Time
In analyzing the COI of 100,000 species, Stoeckle and Thaler arrived at the conclusion that most animals appeared simultaneously. They found that the neutral mutation across species were not as varied as expected. Neutral mutation refers to the slight DNA changes that occur across generations. They can be compared to tree rings because they can tell how old a certain specie or individual is.

As to how that could have happened, it's unclear. A likely possibility is the occurrence of a sudden event that caused large-scale environmental trauma and wiped out majority of the Earth's species.

"Viruses, ice ages, successful new competitors, loss of prey — all these may cause periods when the population of an animal drops sharply," explains Jesse Ausubel, director of the Program for the Human Environment.

Such times give rise to sweeping genetic changes across the planet, causing new species to appear. However, the last time such an occurrence took place was 65 million years ago, when an asteroid hit the Earth and killed off the dinosaurs and half of all other species on the planet.

The study is published in the journal Human Evolution.

Sign

Re: Massive Genetic Study Reveals 90 Percent Of Earth’s Animals Appeared At The Same Time

Post by Sign on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:02 pm

More specifically, they found out that 9 out of 10 animal species on the planet came to being at the same time as humans did some 100,000 to 200,000 years ago...

Yes because God did not make the furry little creature and us.. Aliens.. Did 

Sign

Sign

Re: Massive Genetic Study Reveals 90 Percent Of Earth’s Animals Appeared At The Same Time

Post by Sign on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:41 am

Yes Dan

Maybe I should have phrased the first remark as

" Do you not think there is evidence that Extra-Terrestrial intervention my have played a Part in the evolution of species. rather than God."

regards

Sign
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:27 am

Sign,

This is not my thread, so you may say whatever you like, however you like.  

But, since you asked, I do not recognize the ETH, mainly because I’m not a Newtonian about space and time, ie. Space and time are epiphenomena of Personalism and of our Metanarrative that we call History.  

You are clueless, Sign, as to the BPWH.  There is no such thing as evolution..... only its superficial appearances.  I believe that genetics is primarily epiphenomenal, along with atoms.  

However, science can offer us tidbits of truth, which I’m happy to tout, and this is certainly the case with mitochondrial ‘barcoding’.  

To believe in the ETH, you have to be a social Darwinist of the worst kind..... you have to be a predatory capitalist..... winner takes all, the Devil takes the hindmost.  

This is a purely anti-Christian world view, promoted by pagans of all stripes.  You are clueless, Sign, if are oblivious to this politics of the metaphysical.  

(my phone is 443-799- seven two oh one.  Call any time.)

The mitochondrial ‘barcoding’, if anything, points to Creationism, but I’m not a Creationist, either, not in the traditional sense.  

With the BPWH, there is no Creation, per se.  The BPW is eternal.  Every moment of time is embedded in Eternity.  Deep space and deep time represent the logical dimension of the Logos.  They are the logical background of our human drama.  They are what shield us from direct contact with the Monad.  

The Hive shields us from the Monad, in a more metaphysical sense.  It is from the Hive that the UTs (ultra-terrestrials) emerge.  That they may represent themselves as alien astronauts, ie. ETs is their prerogative.

Many Mansions are my Father’s House, is a direct reference to the many chambered aspect of the Hive.

Creation, in other words, is a logical bootstrap process, wherein cosmic potentiality manifests as our actuality. The BPWH is the definitive answer to the philosophical question of why is there something, rather than nothing.

(Allow me to continue this post on the Three in One thread. Anyone is welcome to join the discussion there.).

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:48 am; edited 5 times in total

Sign

Post by Sign on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:43 am

Dan i don't intentionally try to demean your BPW..

i tried not to Post in your BPw section but 99% of the forum members are there..

99 says i should ring you.. that is up to you..

kind regards
Sign

P.s I most likely are clueless to your BPWH.. iv'e tried to read it and it boggles my mind.  i even tried again the other night to see where your coming from.. but like you say Clueless. Very Happy

PPs.. i too do not believe in all evolution.    There was some intervention By ET .. God.. its a Difficult subject to understand.

GrandCru

Post by GrandCru on Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:47 pm

Sign..Dan seems sensitive, but in case you haven't noticed from our current leader, yanks don't give a damn. Be more like a yank and push your thoughts, regardless of eloquence or perceived intelligence. If anything, you're helping the conversion to tribalism. Plus, Dan has a Velcro wallet. Never worry about how someone with a Velcro wallet views your contributions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:02 pm