Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+8
SurfBum
Foot Mann
Cuan Scott
clusterfuggles
Big Bunny Love
cwallatruth
dan
ParanoidFactoid
12 posters

Immaterialism 2

ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Empty Immaterialism 2

Post by ParanoidFactoid Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Foot Mann wrote:Just testing to see if anyone here grasps the concept of BPWH. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany#See_also)

Dearest Footloose,

Your continued defense of Hitler implies preference for a future nobody wants to relive. Screw the BPW if this is what you guys call "best". See 99's photo of a mass grave to help with your perspective. And if that doesn't help, you are forever lost. This is not a 'values' question. It is a test of basic humanity. Fail it and you fail yourself first and foremost.

Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Giphy
    cwallatruth

Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by cwallatruth Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:21 pm

smelly wrote:Alien Con?!

Pffft!

I'm not doin nuthin until the smelly goat gets PAID!

I work for a living in this dream.

I do nothin out of any goodness of my heart.

I'm pure selfish.

Jesus was a lying fool.

Ah yes... eye of the needle and camels and such
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:42 pm

CW,

Oh dear, I'm afraid you've missed the point entirely, regarding needles and camels and such.

cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Aaron wrote:CW,

Oh dear, I'm afraid you've missed the point entirely, regarding needles and camels and such.

No, I was corrected by Dan quite a while back in a much older post. Of course, I always maintain that meaning is, unfortunately, a very personal thing.
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm

smelly wrote:Of course jofo, but it doesn’t matter who else is here, I’m here and no one can beat my Disclosure.

Not a soul on earth.

true
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Baphomet...resurrected Sphinx of Thebes.

Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 364px-10

Knowledge rises in opposition to idolatry.

Between his horns he carries the torch of life, and the living soul of this torch is God.

In my magickal journey I have come across ancient and new images and apparent beings of the mind I had never studied or seen consciously.

I seemed to resonate deeply with the Eastern Masters and a rebellious Zen, which led to an existential state of mind.

This was an intriguing experience given it seemed miraculous, but the visions led me to wonder what is vision and its source.

Why have them and this led to exploring imagination.

Through my magickal work my imagination pegged off the scale, psychedelics was an interesting ally in this journey early on and it led to art and a deeper intuitive sense to life.

Clues.

The ancient myths and images are creatures of the mind, as is the shadow and daimon.

What is God?

For myself, it must be a force beyond my understanding, nameless and formless, that has given rise to my form.

For me this is 'X' and 'X' marks the spot.

Is 'X' the same source of the Vision and the Voice?

Does it matter?

Not really, it happens.

What could need our worship?

We should be grateful and fully here now, this is the only form of worship I understand. To give 'X' a form is to fall into idolatry. The ancients were so smart here in how they spoke about this. Any form is an abstraction of the Real.

I learned later Baphomet, who met me in my mind first, was not God or the Devil, but a sign of initiation in the mind. I saw Baphomet in my mind before I knew the history and that alone is amazing to me.

More clues.

Baphomet a form of the Tetragramaton.

He is the guardian of the key to the Temple.

What are all these stories I found? Very interesting.

The Temple?

The Holy of Holies?

All of these formless energies have their idol versions, but we can look into form after we look into ourselves.

Baphomet is the Dark God of Rabbi Simeon?

We can only know the Dark side of an invisible face then maybe. That aligns with my experience and it is a deeply deeply felt.

So the hind-face of God becomes the Devil and the images of God, are and could only be of the hind-face of the Divine.

We are invited to give up our fear of God, for when one fears God, they only fear the hind-face of such and thus.

So many attempts to not be distracted by the hind-face of the Astral Light throughout our history.

So, were they successful in keeping open a portal to the Real?

I continue to explore the Temple. I know the smell of the shadow, the greater the light, the greater the shadow, and I came through a darkness.

What I mention next, I am not an authority on, I took a pagan path to the Temple and turned my back on the Church, but others insist that Christianity is the scourge and savior of the World.

If Jesus was not God, he was Great Evil. I found signs of life in the early church, but not in its corrupted form I grew up with. I am being harsh with them, because it is such a great trap for the foolish, but the wise also huddle under that umbrella. I learned my lesson. Of course there must be pockets of Christians near their source, as there are Pagans and Final Participators also close to 'X'.

I am so sick of the word God, I must say 'X'.

For me then now, we are the flame of 'X', the heat and action, which for me would be foolish to deny, so there isn't anything to lose, but to realize that this state of mind is the salvation of the world and nothing less.

There is an obscene outer covering to Christ perhaps, which we often confuse with the only part of revelation, the experience of being here breathing is living in full faith.

I accept now, seeing it everywhere I look, a Universal Catholicism. It is the religion of Blake and Swedenborg and OSHO and Steiner and Yeates and Barfield and Buddha and Jesus and Zoroaster and Rumi.

There is a Great Uncertain principle at work, or appears so to our limited eyes.

The most reasonable are the most patient.

All Gods are phantoms of the Mind and all idols are nothing.

Idea and form, intelligence and action are what make up our experience.

I would hold suspect any belief and toss out the idols collected, as I can only do that for my self, I have and I'm still here breathing. If I remove myself from my breath, I'm done for. Science and reason can't be dismissed, they are helpful allies.

You can make an idol of the Light or Dark and worship it, but living under it seems the wiser thing to do.

I have said nothing you don't already know.

If we were not aware we could not realize that knowing is Divine. I don't believe this awareness is a mistake or evolutionary defect, but I can't prove that using science.

Is it better to be aware? Did the Light Bearer bring the flame of knowledge? Is it a curse? These are myths of the mind from our deep unconscious, seemingly which we are all connected to.

Do you know how terrified the average Christian is of this Light, makes you realize maybe, why they have tried to let reason go, to go back to our pre-enlightened state?

I feel the first sign of a Human Being is that they worship no idols. The idols helped us to deal with the Light and Darkness always with us across history maybe, but now we appear to be lost and disconnected from reality in this post-modern time and we invent new symbols to save us.  

All of this is connected if you are following this thread.

Maybe we can free ourselves of the Tyranny of Symbolism and learn to use its great power by facing it head on by looking behind the symbols, not find new novel symbols to fear or praise so we can continue to abstract the Real.

Awareness of all of this is only helpful to those who are initiated into these Mysteries.

The purely logical or scientific will reject these experiences most likely and that seems very very unwise based on my personal experience.

I'm not trying to convince anyone or critique anyone else's views. These are simply my personal experiences and questions and thoughts and feelings I offer into the Noosphere.

Last edited by smelly on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:11 pm

cwallatruth wrote:
    Aaron wrote:CW,

No, I was corrected by Dan quite a while back in a much older post.  Of course, I always maintain that meaning is, unfortunately, a very personal thing.
    Very well.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:53 pm

I do believe I addressed FOOT not DAN wrt TRUTH.

Did you enjoy reading the two documents FOOT?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:24 am

We watched the movie Annihilation.

Fitting the main Character is Played by Portman, who played Evey on V for Vendetta.

We can't get The Princess out of our head.

Why did fate bring us together?  

Why are some of us destined for complete Annihilation?

It's not what she said to us, it's what she didn't say to us that stalks like the grim reaper and beckons us deeper into the void, into the cave of Cold Mountain.

Her silence is an inescapable black hole.

We sit at the entrance to the cave of Cold Mountain staring into the blackness beyond. We hear a buzzing of a hive deep inside the cave. We have run out of food to eat on Cold Mountain and Winter is Coming.

The Cave of Cold Mountain provides shelter from the storm and an unlimited supply of honey and breakfast burritos. We fear the dark until we don't. It is the only place left to explore on Cold Mountain.

Foreplay is good but it's time to penetrate the Dark Cave of the Queen Bee.

Oblivion.

My breakfast burrito awaits.

Drove past this on my commute to work this morning. Drive past it every morning. First time seeing this though. They must have changed it this morning.

Immaterialism 2 - Page 5 Deadfi10
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:55 am

Cy,

I doubt that Ron will reply.  

The documents were too convoluted for me to be able to respond cogently.  There was a very complicated set of implied assumptions.  I can only deal with simple questions.  

Ron would be glad to see the end of the human race, as far as I can gather, and is not concerned about how that end is accomplished.  He still supports the president.  

I’m opposed on both those points.

smelly,

I read your lengthy post with interest. I’ll be able to respond later.....

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:34 am

Ron makes me sad if he really has lost the mystery of life.

He is my enemy if he has drawn ultimate conclusions against life.

I’m a Heretic among Heretics, but I’m thankful for life, all life.

The world is really full of Angels and Daimons of the mind.

If he hates us, he is in pain, running.

If he is an enemy, I wish him a swift end to his suffering.

Id be happy to put him out of his misery, but no one can do that.

Life is sacred in all forms and none.

Can you have life with no form?

Plenty of thoughts have come to life.

Sophia was wisdom with no experience.

We are Her wisdom.

This is a vast game land.

I am a Blue Knight on the field of battle.

I duck and tuck and quack.

Whatever Death is, or the soul, if it moves to another state of consciousness, we can’t know or experience that, we only grok the 3D version.

If mystic experience is like an NDE, there is a portal, but beware taking any alien or mystical experience as literal only.

It’s symbolic.

I think the alien experiences are mystical ones, they have the signs of mystical experience. A refocusing happens for some, creativity grows, they move into archaic religion or beyond all religion.

I think the alien abduction experience is real and a way a certain kind of 3D mind deals with these mystical forces from beyond. The trauma is a psychic one that manifests into sexual imagery sometimes.

UFO nuts are fellow experiencers struggling to integrate the unspeakable.

It is another path to initiation into Big Mind perhaps.

I feel you looney tunes.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:00 pm

smelly,

Somehow, I have managed to almost never feel sorry for the Foot. I guess I don’t feel sorry for anyone. As you say, life is a gift. Some say that some lives are wasted. I don’t think that’s possible. Every single life is the best possible life, unto itself...... in its own cosmic context.

You can have one grain of sand on a ten mile beach, and that grain of sand is in the right place, at the right moment.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:11 pm

Every life for me is fundamental also, as it is.

I agree with you that there are no mistakes.

The only seeming mistake is in our thinking, but then, maybe there are no mistakes.

We only think their thinking in error in comparison to ours.

Some of us think we are talking directly to our Self and assume this must be the best way to be Wink

We can't do that can we.

There must be the best amount of people doing so.

We can't judge anyone else then.

This work requires the ultimate humility for the most sacred thing we know, life and death, but none of us can really talk about the states of mind we occupy on death if any, as a standard for all, how can anyone know for anyone else?

We are dealing with 3D concerns here.

Anyone who is born has their mind wiped.

Do the Others represent a violation of 3D space and time or evolution of such?

It seems so.

No one then can be in control of this.

Any who says they represent more than themselves is a liar. As ourselves fully, we are God here.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:20 am

I'm back. Now coming from Strasbourg.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:29 am

Cyrellys wrote:I do believe I addressed FOOT not DAN wrt TRUTH.

Did you enjoy reading the two documents FOOT?

How's that Q-Bannon crap going for you, dude? It's an obvious chan larp troll that went viral for all the wrong reasons.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:32 am

We started a new thread PF, just so you are aware.

It is Immaterialism 3.

This thread is kind of dead, but feel free to post here to catch up on older content if you feel.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:48 am

Aaron wrote:We started a new thread PF, just so you are aware.

It is Immaterialism 3.

This thread is kind of dead, but feel free to post here to catch up on older content if you feel.

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:25 am