Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:13 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
cwallatruth
Cuan Scott
GrandCru
mion
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Just wandering
Big Bunny Love
AtomicBrando
Snarff
whoknows
Tarotted
Course Catalog
Foot Mann
Sign
Z
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
dan
GSB/SSR
jofo
hobbit
ParanoidFactoid
28 posters

Immaterialism

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism  - Page 17 Empty Immaterialism

Post by dan Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, here we go...... as I take a deep breath.......

Well, this post will be reserved as the topical reminder.  Hopefully the discussion will last for more that one page.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread...... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Immaterialism  - Page 17 Empty Re: Immaterialism

Post by Foot Mann Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:36 pm

Scientology Techo-Scammer 101 - Art of the Techno-Babble Sandwich: "Choose some terms that sound scientific or technical, modify them to change the context, add an assortment of familiar cheeses and perhaps a slice of tomato, wrap with some lettuce to conceal the central arrangement, and then present in exchange for investment."

Homework: Evaluate the history of Condensed Charge Technology form the origin of the term through termination of Jupiter Technologies (a Bahamas Port Authority Corporation). Extra credit for those with financial skills who can follow the cash. (1) Hint: Anyone want a chicken sandwich? (2) Hint: Looking to make a large private investment in an offshore techo company through Prudential Securities?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Foot Mann wrote:Scientology Techo-Scammer 101 - Art of the Techno-Babble Sandwich: "Choose some terms that sound scientific or technical, modify them to change the context, add an assortment of familiar cheeses and perhaps a slice of tomato, wrap with some lettuce to conceal the central arrangement, and then present in exchange for investment."

Homework: Evaluate the history of Condensed Charge Technology form the origin of the term through termination of Jupiter Technologies (a Bahamas Port Authority Corporation). Extra credit for those with financial skills who can follow the cash. (1) Hint: Anyone want a chicken sandwich? (2) Hint: Looking to make a large private investment in an offshore techo company through Prudential Securities?

The smelly goat will take a stab at the above from a purely subjective perspective of course.

I will call out one the slyest conmen and a great example of what Foot mentions above, Klee Irwin. He did better selling laxatives on infomercials before he found his physics genius.

He isn’t a little crock, but one who has convinced scientists to buy into his gobbledygook. Just enough sciencey stuff.

Study this guy closely. You will see the same.

He prob sits across from Ron in the dungeon.

People want answers which makes them easy pickens.

We need more confusion, not less, fever pitch the muppets.

I’ll try the Foot’s challenge above tonight if I don’t fall asleep stoned out of my gourd.

I’ll have to be stoned to do my best research.

Just got a call from a disconnected number, maybe they are onto me...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:29 pm

Am I here to right the wrongs........?

There are no wrongs, sports fans.

I believe in Leibniz’ Principle of Sufficient Reason (PSR)....... nothing happens without a reason.

In addition, there can only be one reason.

(cont........)
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Foot Mann wrote:Scientology Techo-Scammer 101 - Art of the Techno-Babble Sandwich: "Choose some terms that sound scientific or technical, modify them to change the context, add an assortment of familiar cheeses and perhaps a slice of tomato, wrap with some lettuce to conceal the central arrangement, and then present in exchange for investment."

George "Bill" Church, owner of Church's Fried Chicken, who has been funding Puthoff for decades.
    Wish someone could just tell us all the truth. Can I just meditate and get it all in a download somehow?
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:10 pm

excellent post
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:13 pm

cwallatruth wrote:

George "Bill" Church, owner of Church's Fried Chicken, who has been funding Puthoff for decades.
    Wish someone could just tell us all the truth.  Can I just meditate and get it all in a download somehow?

no one can simply tell you the truth, seeking it from someone else is pointless, you find the truth within your experience or not at all
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:16 pm

jofo wrote:
    cwallatruth wrote:

Wish someone could just tell us all the truth.  Can I just meditate and get it all in a download somehow?

no one can simply tell you the truth, seeking it from someone else is pointless, you find the truth within your experience or not at all

jofo the Truthsayer
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:19 pm

In the fable, "The Emperors New Clothes," the child who points out that the Emperor isn't wearing any clothes is a truthsayer.
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:25 pm

i am nothing smelly one...there is no spoon
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:25 pm

True enough.

But in the dream, what you are doing is Truthsaying, which is, that there is no spoon Wink

We are lost in time and space...
    We will move forward whether you like it or not...
    Whether in rags or designer gowns...
    Whether engaged or detached...
    The world turns, all things along with it...

From acceptance of this humble orientation, Others may find the Disclosure they seek, but there are no others Wink

If you seek nothing, then there is no spoonz.

But there are spoonz until there are none to be found, that is odd, I’ll grant you.

Good chat spoony love Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Paradigm Shift.............

What is it about a paradigm shift that you don't understand?  

The Buddhists can only understand personal paradigm shifts.  

Chicken Little is all about the interpersonal kind.  

Poor smelly...... he has no clue what’s about to fall on his little noggin.  

He’ll be out in his garden counting aphids....... when.... boom......

He won’t know what hit him.  It will be Rachel Maddow with a microphone.   What will you say, then, smelly?  

Will you deny me three times?  

How will you deny me?  Let’s practice.......

Guess what I’ve been doing between Mexico and Canada.......?  

I’ve been counting bed bugs........ we only had two last night.  We are seeing light at the end of the tunnel.  

We have a relation with an ODD.  He comes to dinner weekly, and Debbie is trying to help him not be homeless.  Bed bugs have a home with the homeless.  

Bed bugs are a bit like HIV........ we will never get rid of them, but we will manage to live with them peaceably.  

In God’s Kingdom on Earth, we will have the best possible bed bugs.

Bed bugs have a place reserved for them in the Monad.

(cont........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:27 pm

Funny, I have no names or labels, but smelly muppet.

There will be no surprises here, I have no expectation or hope for any moments.

It is you who is confused, greatly so.

Dan foolishly thinks he has any idea what has fallen in on me, much more than him I assure you.

He didn’t get the messagez.

I am blissfully clueless Dan...and only spontaneously thoughtful...and smelly...of no value to anyone but myself.

I have to help nor save anyone.

But if you walk like me, you can become headless.

Just being is all we can be.

The dude abidez...

History will show who accepted more.

I assure you, while you persist lost in directed thought, Smelly Goat will be eating grass in the clouds on the mountain top.

I will leave you to your numerous thoughts.

I’m already here waiting for you.

There are no spoonz.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Dan, when reading your last post, in my mind, I started going with the tune and rhythm of Tracy Chapman's "Give Me One Reason" replacing every phrase in it... with yours (dam those bedbugs! lol). I'll leave it there....

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:50 pm

Dan, stop misleading these dumb muppetz.

You are already here
    Be as you are
    If ever confused
    Just breathe

I’m waiting for the whole world to make it to zero point.

99 loves to act like she knows.

Please, pretenders.

10 bottles of beer on the wall, not many left...

The Steppenwolf grins at all of you.

If you aren’t grinning, you believe in spoonz, dumb muppet Wink

Better to follow your heart, if you can find it. If you can't find it, just jump!

One hell of a drop to bottom, few of you have the courage.

Bahahaha

Gloriously useless good natured sour goat out!
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:28 pm

https://www.bedbugstore.com/bed-bug-uv-detection-light/
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:31 pm

Forgive me Dan, I’m not fit for decent society any longer.

I enjoy the wolves over muppetz.

Meet my crew...The Corrupt Muppetz

Immaterialism  - Page 17 Ad9c0e10
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:04 pm

pseudo-science gobbletygook designed to confuse and distract

utter non-sense

what actually has Hal produced as evidence for any of his theories (read fantasies, fictions, made up non-sense)?

What does Hal have to do with the above quoted research, peer reviewed and published in Nature?

Affiliations
    ICFO - Institut de Ciencies Fotoniques, The Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology, Barcelona, Spain
    C. Abellán, A. Acín, F. A. Beduini, S. Carrasco, D. Cavalcanti, H. de Riedmatten, P. Farrera, M. García-Matos, G. Heinze, A. Hirschmann, O. Jiménez, A. Lenhard, M. Martí-Prieto, A. Mattar, M. Mazzera, M. W. Mitchell, D. Rieländer, A. Seri & J. Tura
    ICREA - Institució Catalana de Recerca i Estudis Avançats, Barcelona, Spain
    A. Acín, H. de Riedmatten & M. W. Mitchell
    Millennium Institute for Research in Optics, Universidad de Concepción, Concepción, Chile
    A. Alarcón, J. Cariñe, J. Cortés-Vega, A. Delgado, J. Fuenzalida, E. S. Gómez, P. González, G. Lima, D. Martínez, F. Toledo & G. B. Xavier
    Departamento de Ingeniería Eléctrica, Universidad de Concepción, Concepción, Chile
    A. Alarcón, J. Cariñe & G. B. Xavier
    CNRS UMR 7010, Institut de Physique de Nice (INPHYNI), Université Côte d’Azur, Nice, France
    O. Alibart, F. Kaiser, T. Lunghi, G. Sauder, S. Tanzilli & P. Vergyris
    Department of Physics, ETH Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
    C. K. Andersen, A. Beckert, C. Eichler, S. Gasparinetti, J. Heinsoo, S. Krinner, P. Kurpiers, P. Magnard, M. Oppliger, Y. Salathé, T. Walter & A. Wallraff
    Dipartimento di Fisica, Sapienza Università di Roma, Rome, Italy
    F. Andreoli, M. Bentivegna, G. Carvacho, A. Cuevas, P. Mataloni, L. Santodonato & F. Sciarrino
    Departamento de Computación, Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales, Universidad de Buenos Aires and Instituto de Investigación en Ciencias de la Comunicación (ICC), CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    A. Bendersky
    National Institute of Standards and Technology, Boulder, CO, USA
    P. Bierhorst, T. Gerrits, S. Glancy, E. Knill, O. S. Magaña-Loaiza, R. P. Mirin, S. Nam, L. K. Shalm, M. J. Stevens & V. B. Verma
    Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich, Germany
    D. Burchardt, R. Garthoff, K. Redeker, W. Rosenfeld & H. Weinfurter
    Departamento de Física Aplicada II, Universidad de Sevilla, Seville, Spain
    A. Cabello
    Departamento de Física, Universidad de Concepción, Concepción, Chile
    J. Cariñe, J. Cortés-Vega, A. Delgado, J. Fuenzalida, E. S. Gómez, P. González, G. Lima, D. Martínez & F. Toledo
    International Institute of Physics, Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte, Natal, Brazil
    R. Chaves
    Institute for Quantum Optics and Quantum Information (IQOQI), Austrian Academy of Sciences, Vienna, Austria
    J. Fuenzalida, J. Handsteiner, B. Liu, D. Rauch, T. Scheidl, R. Ursin & A. Zeilinger
    Vienna Center for Quantum Science & Technology (VCQ), Faculty of Physics, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
    J. Handsteiner, D. Rauch, T. Scheidl, R. Ursin & A. Zeilinger
    Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology, Griffith University, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    F. Ghafari Jouneghani, R. B. Patel, G. J. Pryde, S. Slussarenko & M. M. Weston
    Centre for Quantum Dynamics, Griffith University, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Shanghai Branch, National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at Microscale and Department of Modern Physics, University of Science and Technology of China, Shanghai, China
    J.-Y. Guan, M.-H. Li, Y. Liu, J.-W. Pan, C. Wu & Q. Zhang
    Shanghai Branch, CAS Center for Excellence and Synergetic Innovation Center in Quantum Information and Quantum Physics, University of Science and Technology of China, Shanghai, China
    Departamento de Investigaciones en Láseres y Aplicaciones (DEILAP), CITEDEF and CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    L. T. Knoll, M. A. Larotonda & I. H. López Grande
    Departamento de Física, Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales, Universidad de Buenos Aires and Insituto de Física de Buenos Aires (IFIBA), CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    L. T. Knoll, M. A. Larotonda, I. H. López Grande, A. Magnoni & C. T. Schmiegelow
    Department of Electrical Engineering, Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden
    J.-Å. Larsson & G. B. Xavier
    State Key Laboratory of Functional Materials for Informatics, Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, China
    H. Li, Z. Wang, L. You & W. Zhang
    CAS Center for Excellence in Superconducting Electronics, Shanghai, China
    School of Computer, NUDT, Changsha, China
    B. Liu
    Center for Quantum Information, Institute for Interdisciplinary Information Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
    X. Ma & X. Yuan
    Centre for Engineered Quantum Systems, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    M. Ringbauer, T. Roberson & A. G. White
    School of Mathematics and Physics, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Purple Mountain Observatory and Key Laboratory of Radio Astronomy, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanjing, China
    S.-C. Shi & J. Zhong
    Max-Planck-Institut für Quantenoptik, Garching, Germany
    J. Tura & H. Weinfurter
    Consortia
    The BIG Bell Test Collaboration
    C. Abellán, A. Acín, A. Alarcón, O. Alibart, C. K. Andersen, F. Andreoli, A. Beckert, F. A. Beduini, A. Bendersky, M. Bentivegna, P. Bierhorst, D. Burchardt, A. Cabello, J. Cariñe, S. Carrasco, G. Carvacho, D. Cavalcanti, R. Chaves, J. Cortés-Vega, A. Cuevas, A. Delgado, H. de Riedmatten, C. Eichler, P. Farrera, J. Fuenzalida, M. García-Matos, R. Garthoff, S. Gasparinetti, T. Gerrits, F. Ghafari Jouneghani, S. Glancy, E. S. Gómez, P. González, J.-Y. Guan, J. Handsteiner, J. Heinsoo, G. Heinze, A. Hirschmann, O. Jiménez, F. Kaiser, E. Knill, L. T. Knoll, S. Krinner, P. Kurpiers, M. A. Larotonda, J.-Å. Larsson, A. Lenhard, H. Li, M.-H. Li, G. Lima, B. Liu, Y. Liu, I. H. López Grande, T. Lunghi, X. Ma, O. S. Magaña-Loaiza, P. Magnard, A. Magnoni, M. Martí-Prieto, D. Martínez, P. Mataloni, A. Mattar, M. Mazzera, R. P. Mirin, M. W. Mitchell, S. Nam, M. Oppliger, J.-W. Pan, R. B. Patel, G. J. Pryde, D. Rauch, K. Redeker, D. Rieländer, M. Ringbauer, T. Roberson, W. Rosenfeld, Y. Salathé, L. Santodonato, G. Sauder, T. Scheidl, C. T. Schmiegelow, F. Sciarrino, A. Seri, L. K. Shalm, S.-C. Shi, S. Slussarenko, M. J. Stevens, S. Tanzilli, F. Toledo, J. Tura, R. Ursin, P. Vergyris, V. B. Verma, T. Walter, A. Wallraff, Z. Wang, H. Weinfurter, M. M. Weston, A. G. White, C. Wu, G. B. Xavier, L. You, X. Yuan, A. Zeilinger, Q. Zhang, W. Zhang & J. Zhong
    Contributions
    C.A., instigator; M.W.M. (contact author), project leader. Coordination, gamification and networking (ICFO): S.C., general supervision; M.M.-P., project management; M.G.-M., F.A.B. and C.A., game design; J.T., prediction engine; A.H., M.G.-M. and F.A.B., Bellster recruitment and engagement strategy, design and execution; C.A., web infrastructure and networking; M.W.M., C.A. and J.T., writing of the main manuscript with input from all authors. Experiments: (1) G.J.P., R.B.P. (contact author), F.G.J., M.M.W. and S.S., experiment design and execution. (2) A.G.W. and M.R. (contact author), experiment design and execution. (3) J.-W.P. (contact author) and Q.Z. (contact author), supervision; J.-W.P., Q.Z., X.M., X.Y. and Y.L., experiment conception and design; Z.W., L.Y., H.L. and W.Z., superconducting nanowire single-photon detector (SNSPD) fabrication and characterization; J.Z., SNSPD maintenance; M.-H.L., C.W. and Y.L., photon source design and characterization; J.-Y.G. and Y.L., software design and deployment; X.Y., protocol analysis; X.Y. and Y.L., data analysis; J.-W.P., Q.Z., C.W., X.Y. and Y.L., manuscript preparation with input from all authors. (4) T.S. (contact author), A.Z. and R.U., supervision, conception and coordination; B.L., J. Ha. and D.R., experiment execution and analysis. (5) G.C., L.S., F.A., M.B. and F.S. (contact author), experiment execution and analysis; R.C., theory support. (6) H.W., W.R. (contact author), K.R., R.G. and D.B., experiment design and execution. (7) J. He., P.K., Y.S., C.K.A., A.B., S.K., P.M., M.O., T.W., S.G., C.E. and A.W. (contact author), experiment design and execution. (Cool S.T. (contact author), T.L., F.K., G.S., P.V. and O.A., experiment design and execution. (9) H.d.R. (contact author), P.F. and G.H., experiment design and execution. (10) H.d.R. (contact author), A.S., A.L., M.M., D.R., O.J. and A.M., experiment design and execution; D.C. and A. Ac., theory support. (11) M.A.L. (contact author), coordination and server communication; L.T.K., I.H.L.G. and A.G.M., experiment design and execution; C.T.S. and A.B., input data formatting; L.T.K., I.H.L.G., A.G.M., C.T.S., A.B. and M.A.L., data analysis. (12) G.X. (contact author), coordination; F.T., optical setup; P.G., A. Al., J.F., A. Cu. and G.C., optical setup support; J.C., electronics design and implementation; J.C. and F.T., experiment execution; D.M., software; G.L., P.M. and F.S., experimental support; A. Ca., theory support; J.C., E.S.G. and J.-Å.L., data analysis. (13) L.K.S. (contact author), S.N., M.S., O.S.M.-L., T.G., S.G., P.B., E.K. and R.M., experiment design, execution and analysis.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:16 pm

The point of this experiment is to use "human free will" which is a topic close to Dan's heart ...

Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:01 pm

Egad, Muppets found on MARS!!!

Can I never be free of these muppets?!

Immaterialism  - Page 17 C9200910
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:54 am

When Maria was mentioned again....... whether Aliyah had been communicating with her....... foot said it was not just her political suggestion that I had missed.  

If there is anything on that front, there is very little that I can do...... just keep blogging away...... innocent chicken that I am.  It’s way out of anyone’s hands, of course.

Truth will have it’s way.  It cannot be ignored forever.  It has been ignored for the duration of recorded history.  Human history has been the story of our willful neglect of the bigger picture.  

History has been a tale told by an idiot..... full of sound and fury..... one damned thing after another......

If there has been any progression, it has been a progression away from the truth, under the reductionist rubric of science.  

That tide is about to turn....... dramatically so, perhaps.  

More than anything else, it has been science that has set the stage for our impending drama.

Portals are the (loop) holes in our collective logic.

It’s pretty much up to donny and mike...... however they might wish to work things out...... hot potato, hot potato.

(cont......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:53 am

Dan, are you ignoring the topic of human free will in science?

https://thebigbelltest.org/

https://vimeo.com/270133073

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:55 am

From presidential politics to bed bugs. Both bothersome, endemic, and hard to get rid of, like Ron and Dan.
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:57 am

GSB/SSR wrote:pseudo-science gobbletygook designed to confuse and distract

utter non-sense

what actually has Hal produced as evidence for any of his theories (read fantasies, fictions, made up non-sense)?

What does Hal have to do with the above quoted research, peer reviewed and published in Nature?

Affiliations
    ICFO - Institut de Ciencies Fotoniques, The Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology, Barcelona, Spain
    C. Abellán, A. Acín, F. A. Beduini, S. Carrasco, D. Cavalcanti, H. de Riedmatten, P. Farrera, M. García-Matos, G. Heinze, A. Hirschmann, O. Jiménez, A. Lenhard, M. Martí-Prieto, A. Mattar, M. Mazzera, M. W. Mitchell, D. Rieländer, A. Seri & J. Tura
    ICREA - Institució Catalana de Recerca i Estudis Avançats, Barcelona, Spain
    A. Acín, H. de Riedmatten & M. W. Mitchell
    Millennium Institute for Research in Optics, Universidad de Concepción, Concepción, Chile
    A. Alarcón, J. Cariñe, J. Cortés-Vega, A. Delgado, J. Fuenzalida, E. S. Gómez, P. González, G. Lima, D. Martínez, F. Toledo & G. B. Xavier
    Departamento de Ingeniería Eléctrica, Universidad de Concepción, Concepción, Chile
    A. Alarcón, J. Cariñe & G. B. Xavier
    CNRS UMR 7010, Institut de Physique de Nice (INPHYNI), Université Côte d’Azur, Nice, France
    O. Alibart, F. Kaiser, T. Lunghi, G. Sauder, S. Tanzilli & P. Vergyris
    Department of Physics, ETH Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
    C. K. Andersen, A. Beckert, C. Eichler, S. Gasparinetti, J. Heinsoo, S. Krinner, P. Kurpiers, P. Magnard, M. Oppliger, Y. Salathé, T. Walter & A. Wallraff
    Dipartimento di Fisica, Sapienza Università di Roma, Rome, Italy
    F. Andreoli, M. Bentivegna, G. Carvacho, A. Cuevas, P. Mataloni, L. Santodonato & F. Sciarrino
    Departamento de Computación, Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales, Universidad de Buenos Aires and Instituto de Investigación en Ciencias de la Comunicación (ICC), CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    A. Bendersky
    National Institute of Standards and Technology, Boulder, CO, USA
    P. Bierhorst, T. Gerrits, S. Glancy, E. Knill, O. S. Magaña-Loaiza, R. P. Mirin, S. Nam, L. K. Shalm, M. J. Stevens & V. B. Verma
    Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich, Germany
    D. Burchardt, R. Garthoff, K. Redeker, W. Rosenfeld & H. Weinfurter
    Departamento de Física Aplicada II, Universidad de Sevilla, Seville, Spain
    A. Cabello
    Departamento de Física, Universidad de Concepción, Concepción, Chile
    J. Cariñe, J. Cortés-Vega, A. Delgado, J. Fuenzalida, E. S. Gómez, P. González, G. Lima, D. Martínez & F. Toledo
    International Institute of Physics, Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte, Natal, Brazil
    R. Chaves
    Institute for Quantum Optics and Quantum Information (IQOQI), Austrian Academy of Sciences, Vienna, Austria
    J. Fuenzalida, J. Handsteiner, B. Liu, D. Rauch, T. Scheidl, R. Ursin & A. Zeilinger
    Vienna Center for Quantum Science & Technology (VCQ), Faculty of Physics, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
    J. Handsteiner, D. Rauch, T. Scheidl, R. Ursin & A. Zeilinger
    Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology, Griffith University, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Centre for Quantum Dynamics, Griffith University, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Shanghai Branch, National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at Microscale and Department of Modern Physics, University of Science and Technology of China, Shanghai, China
    Shanghai Branch, CAS Center for Excellence and Synergetic Innovation Center in Quantum Information and Quantum Physics, University of Science and Technology of China, Shanghai, China
    Departamento de Investigaciones en Láseres y Aplicaciones (DEILAP), CITEDEF and CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    L. T. Knoll, M. A. Larotonda & I. H. López Grande
    Departamento de Física, Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales, Universidad de Buenos Aires and Insituto de Física de Buenos Aires (IFIBA), CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    L. T. Knoll, M. A. Larotonda, I. H. López Grande, A. Magnoni & C. T. Schmiegelow
    Department of Electrical Engineering, Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden
    J.-Å. Larsson & G. B. Xavier
    State Key Laboratory of Functional Materials for Informatics, Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, China
    CAS Center for Excellence in Superconducting Electronics, Shanghai, China
    School of Computer, NUDT, Changsha, China
    B. Liu
    Center for Quantum Information, Institute for Interdisciplinary Information Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
    X. Ma & X. Yuan
    Centre for Engineered Quantum Systems, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    School of Mathematics and Physics, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Purple Mountain Observatory and Key Laboratory of Radio Astronomy, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanjing, China
    S.-C. Shi & J. Zhong
    Max-Planck-Institut für Quantenoptik, Garching, Germany
    J. Tura & H. Weinfurter
    Consortia
    The BIG Bell Test Collaboration
    C. Abellán, A. Acín, A. Alarcón, O. Alibart, C. K. Andersen, F. Andreoli, A. Beckert, F. A. Beduini, A. Bendersky, M. Bentivegna, P. Bierhorst, D. Burchardt, A. Cabello, J. Cariñe, S. Carrasco, G. Carvacho, D. Cavalcanti, R. Chaves, J. Cortés-Vega, A. Cuevas, A. Delgado, H. de Riedmatten, C. Eichler, P. Farrera, J. Fuenzalida, M. García-Matos, R. Garthoff, S. Gasparinetti, T. Gerrits, F. Ghafari Jouneghani, S. Glancy, E. S. Gómez, P. González, J.-Y. Guan, J. Handsteiner, J. Heinsoo, G. Heinze, A. Hirschmann, O. Jiménez, F. Kaiser, E. Knill, L. T. Knoll, S. Krinner, P. Kurpiers, M. A. Larotonda, J.-Å. Larsson, A. Lenhard, H. Li, M.-H. Li, G. Lima, B. Liu, Y. Liu, I. H. López Grande, T. Lunghi, X. Ma, O. S. Magaña-Loaiza, P. Magnard, A. Magnoni, M. Martí-Prieto, D. Martínez, P. Mataloni, A. Mattar, M. Mazzera, R. P. Mirin, M. W. Mitchell, S. Nam, M. Oppliger, J.-W. Pan, R. B. Patel, G. J. Pryde, D. Rauch, K. Redeker, D. Rieländer, M. Ringbauer, T. Roberson, W. Rosenfeld, Y. Salathé, L. Santodonato, G. Sauder, T. Scheidl, C. T. Schmiegelow, F. Sciarrino, A. Seri, L. K. Shalm, S.-C. Shi, S. Slussarenko, M. J. Stevens, S. Tanzilli, F. Toledo, J. Tura, R. Ursin, P. Vergyris, V. B. Verma, T. Walter, A. Wallraff, Z. Wang, H. Weinfurter, M. M. Weston, A. G. White, C. Wu, G. B. Xavier, L. You, X. Yuan, A. Zeilinger, Q. Zhang, W. Zhang & J. Zhong
    Contributions
    C.A., instigator; M.W.M. (contact author), project leader. Coordination, gamification and networking (ICFO): S.C., general supervision; M.M.-P., project management; M.G.-M., F.A.B. and C.A., game design; J.T., prediction engine; A.H., M.G.-M. and F.A.B., Bellster recruitment and engagement strategy, design and execution; C.A., web infrastructure and networking; M.W.M., C.A. and J.T., writing of the main manuscript with input from all authors. Experiments: (1) G.J.P., R.B.P. (contact author), F.G.J., M.M.W. and S.S., experiment design and execution. (2) A.G.W. and M.R. (contact author), experiment design and execution. (3) J.-W.P. (contact author) and Q.Z. (contact author), supervision; J.-W.P., Q.Z., X.M., X.Y. and Y.L., experiment conception and design; Z.W., L.Y., H.L. and W.Z., superconducting nanowire single-photon detector (SNSPD) fabrication and characterization; J.Z., SNSPD maintenance; M.-H.L., C.W. and Y.L., photon source design and characterization; J.-Y.G. and Y.L., software design and deployment; X.Y., protocol analysis; X.Y. and Y.L., data analysis; J.-W.P., Q.Z., C.W., X.Y. and Y.L., manuscript preparation with input from all authors. (4) T.S. (contact author), A.Z. and R.U., supervision, conception and coordination; B.L., J. Ha. and D.R., experiment execution and analysis. (5) G.C., L.S., F.A., M.B. and F.S. (contact author), experiment execution and analysis; R.C., theory support. (6) H.W., W.R. (contact author), K.R., R.G. and D.B., experiment design and execution. (7) J. He., P.K., Y.S., C.K.A., A.B., S.K., P.M., M.O., T.W., S.G., C.E. and A.W. (contact author), experiment design and execution. (Cool S.T. (contact author), T.L., F.K., G.S., P.V. and O.A., experiment design and execution. (9) H.d.R. (contact author), P.F. and G.H., experiment design and execution. (10) H.d.R. (contact author), A.S., A.L., M.M., D.R., O.J. and A.M., experiment design and execution; D.C. and A. Ac., theory support. (11) M.A.L. (contact author), coordination and server communication; L.T.K., I.H.L.G. and A.G.M., experiment design and execution; C.T.S. and A.B., input data formatting; L.T.K., I.H.L.G., A.G.M., C.T.S., A.B. and M.A.L., data analysis. (12) G.X. (contact author), coordination; F.T., optical setup; P.G., A. Al., J.F., A. Cu. and G.C., optical setup support; J.C., electronics design and implementation; J.C. and F.T., experiment execution; D.M., software; G.L., P.M. and F.S., experimental support; A. Ca., theory support; J.C., E.S.G. and J.-Å.L., data analysis. (13) L.K.S. (contact author), S.N., M.S., O.S.M.-L., T.G., S.G., P.B., E.K. and R.M., experiment design, execution and analysis.

if the point of your work is to publish, then your work is pointless
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:04 am

whoknows wrote:From presidential politics to bed bugs. Both bothersome, endemic, and hard to get rid of, like Ron and Dan.  

And smelly goatz.

We stick to your shoe like fine yak shit.

Dan is no Lao Tzu or Cold Mountain.

Muppets make predictions, sometimes they guess right.

But not Dan, he’s our Discloser loser.

He does not embrace the unreality of time.

We are enshrouded in a mesh of useless distractions.

After my morning poop, things are very clear.

Most of my OMF writing is written on the pooper.

“Hold fast to stillness.”

Last edited by smelly on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:08 am

Really wouldn't want to get rid of any of you, you're all to much fun!

Last edited by whoknows on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:35 am