Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:56 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:52 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
cwallatruth
Cuan Scott
GrandCru
mion
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Just wandering
Big Bunny Love
AtomicBrando
Snarff
whoknows
Tarotted
Course Catalog
Foot Mann
Sign
Z
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
dan
GSB/SSR
jofo
hobbit
ParanoidFactoid
28 posters

Immaterialism

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism  - Page 16 Empty Immaterialism

Post by dan Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, here we go...... as I take a deep breath.......

Well, this post will be reserved as the topical reminder.  Hopefully the discussion will last for more that one page.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread...... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Immaterialism  - Page 16 Empty Re: Immaterialism

Post by 99 Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:07 am

Immaterialism  - Page 16 W6WsQ3w

Immaterialism  - Page 16 BXHZptQ

Immaterialism  - Page 16 AZSBspo
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:02 am

Thank you, everyone, for your forbearance.  

I’m not wild about the poster idea, but it might be necessary.  The second one is less bad than the first, which might have been a toothpaste add.  My only other trademark would be my photo with Kashmir, which at least has a story behind it.

smelly is right.  This would have to be a zen campaign, which is no campaign at all.  

It would have to be socially mediated.  The closest one I have to being St Paul is AP, with his Big Love.  

The closest we have to a slogan is that the Truth is not out there..... it is in here.  This is about the news from nowhere.  

Yes, this is about managing magic.  It might take off on the coattails of a botched US election cycle, but it would mainly be global.  

The Rama group, introduced to me by Buddy is the closest thing we might have, presently, to a grass roots organization.  And, of course, they’ve never heard of chicken little.  

Gary Bekkum might remember the idea of the Eschatological bus tour..... another campaign gimmick.  

If, for instance, we could persuade David Wilcock and Steve Bassett to get on board, we might have something.   Even that is a high bar.  

And then there are the 10,000 that have been briefed, half of them being billionaires.  That ought to be good for something.  But this is definitely not a problem to throw money at.  

The quintessential ufo incident is the Betty Adreasson affair, where the visitors troop into Betty’s kitchen asking for burnt meat.  It turns out that they are looking for a Truth that has been tested by fire.  

Everyone of us has that Truth inside of us, simply because we know that we are not here by accident.  We can only be uniquely individual chips off of the cosmic Source.  We are God playing hide and seek.

And let’s win this one for the Gipper, please......

(cont.......)
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:39 am

Hi all.  I've discovered this site through following Grant Cameron.  Can't recall if he divulged his username on here, but it would be nice to know who everyone is on here that is also out in the public: Dan = Dan Smith, AP = Alien Protocols, who is everyone else?.... assuming that information is able to be shared.  Understood if not.  Thank you all for what you are contributing, unless of course it's all disinformation, then thank you for entertaining us. Smile

I'm going back to all of the previous posts that Dan has suggested, trying to not only get caught up, but also decipher this parable ridden world of OMF.  It's not an easy undertaking.  I'm captivated by the zen like vibe and when I hear Dan say "We are God playing hide and seek", it reminds me of Alan Watts, who's truth I completely resonate with.

I have so many questions, which I suspect no one will be able, or willing, to answer.  So I'll simply ask... what can the layperson do?  What is everyone's goal here and what can an "awake" person like myself do to help?  Constantly seek more awakeness?  I like to think I'm doing that.  What specific to ET contact, or disclosure, or "grass roots" efforts is everyone hoping and wishing for from the general public, if anything?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:13 am

cwallatruth wrote:Hi all.  I've discovered this site through following Grant Cameron.  Can't recall if he divulged his username on here, but it would be nice to know who everyone is on here that is also out in the public: Dan = Dan Smith, AP = Alien Protocols, who is everyone else?.... assuming that information is able to be shared.  Understood if not.  Thank you all for what you are contributing, unless of course it's all disinformation, then thank you for entertaining us. Smile

I'm going back to all of the previous posts that Dan has suggested, trying to not only get caught up, but also decipher this parable ridden world of OMF.  It's not an easy undertaking.  I'm captivated by the zen like vibe and when I hear Dan say "We are God playing hide and seek", it reminds me of Alan Watts, who's truth I completely resonate with.

I have so many questions, which I suspect no one will be able, or willing, to answer.  So I'll simply ask... what can the layperson do?  What is everyone's goal here and what can an "awake" person like myself do to help?  Constantly seek more awakeness?  I like to think I'm doing that.  What specific to ET contact, or disclosure, or "grass roots" efforts is everyone hoping and wishing for from the general public, if anything?

Howdo, and welcome.

I use the name hobbit due to myself been mainly involved in non visible field detection via dowsing.
    I also live in the shires of England.

This field detection reveals multiple dimensions where consciousness flows between and enables this crackpot 3d physical world to exist and maintain.
    It reveals multiple other dimensions of non physical relative to 3d, and that's where our eternal selves are.

hobbit
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:05 am

Hobbit, are you able to elaborate on "non visible field detection via dowsing"? What methods do you employ and what benefit / objective are you seeking?
    Sign

Post by Sign Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:11 am

I'm sure Grant is getting commission from C.y or Dan for everyone he sends.. Very Happy

cwallatruth Take no notice of anything said here its all BULL SHIT or Goats Shite as smelly would have put it

Sign
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:19 am

cwallatruth wrote:Hobbit, are you able to elaborate on "non visible field detection via dowsing"?  What methods do you employ and what benefit / objective are you seeking?

It's akin to hearing, or seeing, or smelling.

Except You utilise dormant senses via Your own field.
    Our fields enter and exit via the palms of our hands and soles of our feet.

By utilising implements to enable this to be seen by our eyes it is then possible to measure and follow consciousness.
    A better connection begins to occur with other fields, and an ability to attune to whatever field one desires to is achievable( akin to a radio)

A KNOWING develops where information transfers field to field.

So called healing develops where in reality it is HEAL THYSELF where consciousness is transferable one field to another.

I can detect the matrix of multi dimensions, it is measurable, it is geometric, it varies in locations where consciousness flows inwards/outwards of this planets field.

hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:30 am

cwallatruth wrote:Hobbit, are you able to elaborate on "non visible field detection via dowsing"?  What methods do you employ and what benefit / objective are you seeking?

My prime driver is to best comprehend the system of creation.
    Due to our almost total belief in 3D science and non existent gods We have totally lost touch of reality.

I used to work as a service engineer, and unless You know how something works , you cannot repair it.

It is abundantly clear that the system We exist in is in absolute ignorance to humans presently.

Next time I enter a vehicle upon this planet I hope to have raised the knowledge of how universe operates above the ignorance presently.

hobbit
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:13 am

smelly wrote:Kill them first, anyone over 1 million in net worth, off with their herds.

Don't worry about the people with money that is only an illusion. On the other hand the few people who control the majority of Earths resources are another matter. If you can find out who they are you may actually find the answer. But, alas I fear the tableau appears to show a deeper human flaw. This procrustean prejudice Is I think the flaw we should seek to expel.

Maybe the universal minds need to hit the reset button. Unfortunately for Ron, I think he would be one of the first to go.

Love
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:35 am

hobbit wrote:

By utilising implements to enable this to be seen by our eyes it is then possible to measure and follow consciousness.
    A better connection begins to occur with other fields, and an ability to attune to whatever field one desires to is achievable( akin to a radio)

So called healing develops where in reality it is  HEAL THYSELF where consciousness is transferable one field to another.

I can detect the matrix of multi dimensions, it is measurable, it is geometric, it varies in locations where consciousness flows inwards/outwards of this planets field.

hobbit

Hobbit, can you expound on "By utilising implements to enable this to be seen by our eyes"? What exactly do you use and/or do to enable this to be seen by your eyes?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:06 am

"The Truth is not out there..... it is in here"

Great Slogan! I love it!

---------------
    Good to see you here cwallatruth! Smile
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:11 am

cwallatruth wrote:
    hobbit wrote:

So called healing develops where in reality it is  HEAL THYSELF where consciousness is transferable one field to another.

hobbit

Hobbit, can you expound on "By utilising implements to enable this to be seen by our eyes"?  What exactly do you use and/or do to enable this to be seen by your eyes?

Dowsing rods.

Then they show what Your field is attuning to.

If You were to place 50 solid walls several feet apart I can mark a point that would be laser straight through them all simply by focussing upon that line over anything else.

That's how the pyramids were layed out to fit the matrix locally.

It is about focus, we can look into the matrix anywhere, if we focus, anywhere, anytime....forward is difficult.

I have trained myself to be able to switch focus instantly, thus all the different parts of a jig saw beyond description are easily accessed.

It is all about field....fields within fields within fields.

Universe is fabulous beyond words, 3D been but a compression of consciousness locally.

No-thing actually exists, except as an at rest memory within it's own unique field of consciousness.
    I have concentrated upon the measure and geometry of the matrix, and how a duality of spin flows upon it, thus I am at one with it and the serpent like flows that travel along it.

I was able to due to having an empty field content, with little indoctrination filling it, You need to recognise universe to interact with it.

hobbit
    hobbit
    Sign

Post by Sign Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:44 am

99 wrote:"The Truth is not out there..... 

it is in here" Mad Great Slogan! I love it!

Problem is 99 its not true..
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:25 pm

99 wrote:"The Truth is not out there..... it is in here"

Great Slogan! I love it!

---------------
    Good to see you here cwallatruth! Smile

I agree 99 its a great and 'truthful' pitch!

Yes welcome aboard cwallatruth Smile

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:39 pm

cwallatruth,

Everything you need to know about this group can be found in the middle of Dan’s most recent post. You will find info in the midst of Dan’s rantings about being the Messiah or the next president, that will raise your eyebrows. It’s the whole information encased in the plausible deniability stuff that Grant talks about. Here’s an idea of what I’m talking about.

“And then there are the 10,000 that have been briefed, half of them being billionaires. That ought to be good for something. But this is definitely not a problem to throw money at.”
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:18 pm

Immaterialism  - Page 16 FP3Eaco

Last edited by 99 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:54 pm

I am starting to feel like he is going to win!
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:56 am

Foot Mann wrote:I am starting to feel like he is going to win!

https://thelethaltext.me/2018/04/24/rife/

IF? he does will He right some wrongs by past Americans?, as above?

hobbit

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:54 am

Indeed he will!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:22 am

Now if we could only figure out how to move 200 million muppets within.

Hmmmmm
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:41 am

We recruited about 100,000 human participants to play an online video game that incentivizes fast, sustained input of unpredictable selections and illustrates Bell-test methodology9. The participants generated 97,347,490 binary choices, which were directed via a scalable web platform to 12 laboratories on five continents, where 13 experiments tested local realism using photons5,6, single atoms7, atomic ensembles10 and superconducting devices11. Over a 12-hour period on 30 November 2016, participants worldwide provided a sustained data flow of over 1,000 bits per second to the experiments, which used different human-generated data to choose each measurement setting. The observed correlations strongly contradict local realism and other realistic positions in bipartite and tripartite 12 scenarios. Project outcomes include closing the ‘freedom-of-choice loophole’ (the possibility that the setting choices are influenced by ‘hidden variables’ to correlate with the particle properties 13), the utilization of video-game methods14 for rapid collection of human-generated randomness, and the use of networking techniques for global participation in experimental science.

https://arxiv.org/abs/1805.04431

Post by cwallatruth Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:58 am

desertdweller wrote:cwallatruth,

Everything you need to know about this group can be found in the middle of Dan’s most recent post.  You will find info in the midst of Dan’s rantings about being the Messiah or the next president, that will raise your eyebrows.  It’s the whole information encased in the plausible deniability stuff that Grant talks about.  Here’s an idea of what I’m talking about.

“And then there are the 10,000 that have been briefed, half of them being billionaires.  That ought to be good for something.  But this is definitely not a problem to throw money at.”

Thank you, desertdweller. What are we plebeians to do at this point? Do we believe Delonge in that our love and ability to project positive vibration are weapons against the bad ETs and so we should be practicing that for the coming war? Do we give up all material and live off the land and serve people? What is it that the powers that be are promoting is the answer and where are the major disagreements on what the answer is? If it is at all possible to summarize.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:39 am

cwallatruth wrote:
    desertdweller wrote:cwallatruth,

Everything you need to know about this group can be found in the middle of Dan’s most recent post.  You will find info in the midst of Dan’s rantings about being the Messiah or the next president, that will raise your eyebrows.  It’s the whole information encased in the plausible deniability stuff that Grant talks about.  Here’s an idea of what I’m talking about.

“And then there are the 10,000 that have been briefed, half of them being billionaires.  That ought to be good for something.  But this is definitely not a problem to throw money at.”

Thank you, desertdweller.  What are we plebeians to do at this point?  Do we believe Delonge in that our love and ability to project positive vibration are weapons against the bad ETs and so we should be practicing that for the coming war?  Do we give up all material and live off the land and serve people?  What is it that the powers that be are promoting is the answer and where are the major disagreements on what the answer is?  If it is at all possible to summarize.

Haha.

What are you to do indeed.

No one here has any idea.

Maybe try trusting you and doing not doing for your self Wink

Then maybe you can tell us what you find.
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:09 am

GSB/SSR wrote:Quantum information Trumps immaterialism?

Perhaps more shockingly, our encoding procedure can
    be interpreted as non-classically influencing the past; hence this decentralized quantum blockchain
    can be viewed as a quantum networked time machine.

An audacious direction of research stems from the view
    that at each node, our encoding procedure can be interpreted
    as influencing the past. With all such nodes connected
    through quantum channels, the blockchain can be
    viewed as a quantum networked time machine. On the
    theoretical front, the system design may be harnessed
    to invent other useful applications where the full network
    collectively influences the past in non-classical ways
    ;
    this may also lead a type of information-theoretic investigation
    into the nature of time [36, 37]. Furthermore,
    unlike general relativistic time machines [38–41], all the
    subcomponents of this system have shown to be realizable
    [22–24, 27]; this suggests the possibility to experimentally
    probe time travel paradoxes through quantum
    information. At the very least, this proposal would lead
    to direct experimental probes of quantum causality

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1804.05979.pdf

pseudo-science gobbletygook designed to confuse and distract

utter non-sense

what actually has Hal produced as evidence for any of his theories (read fantasies, fictions, made up non-sense)?
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 am

direct experimental probes of quantum causality? how can one probe directly something that is quantum in nature. the notion is contradictory in and of itself. the desperation to explain the unexplainable is so ridiculous

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:48 am