Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:18 pm

Dan, interesting AI breakthrough from Max Tegmark, possible understanding how layers and structure of data in the 3D universe enable deep learning to work, maybe our brains work similarly. They jumped over the biological implementation of the brain and maybe understood how the structure of the Universe enables interpolating and correlating data.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/602344/the-extraordinary-link-between-deep-neural-networks-and-the-nature-of-the-universe/

Our vision works through analog, digital is stepped and blocky, analog is a smooth signal. Couldn't everything in the external universe be digital, or whatever digital really is? Analogue processing of the brain smooths out the Universe's digital signal.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:13 pm

Let's be clear about the terms of the engagement we are involved in here.

I'm coming around for a broadside Captain! Letting all batteries fire at their own discretion.

There is no path, you are the path.

Systems of control, Light or Shadow, are binding and should be avoided and transcended, when ready of course and in an orderly way. Anarchy is fun, and we can get there in an orderly way.

https://quantumunderground.com/2016/09/12/no-path/

---

I really didn't have anything to say, don't know where all that came from, indigestion I guess. I realized something about Ron, the CIA and the TPTB. I have been giving them way more credit than they deserve.

"Don't attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence."

We have the incredible fate to be here now between the Eastern Dharma and Western true will, diving The Way. Man, this is getting clear. Religion is used by the elite to control the world and channel people's innate spirituality. It's disgusting actually that leaves a terrible taste.

Inner mysticism sets you free, Chaos Magick plays the lottery and Ceremonial Magick prepares yourself before the journey hoping for some end. No one has the promise of anything.

After all that, you are just naturally what you are in the world and still there is no answer or escape Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:34 pm

Thank you, Eric.  

No salvation......?  Can we not be saved from our separation..... from our Creator/creature dualism?  Non-dualists have this part right, although they don't speak of a Creator, per se.
    --------

Eric, you may be ahead of the curve, with your monism, but you are neglecting the historical dimension.  Time is not just an illusion.  It has purpose and meaning.  There is a stepladder.  It is here for a reason.  You wish to kick it aside too soon, along with everyone on it.  

Patience is a virtue, on many occasions.
    -----------

In your post below, you are desiring to escape time and history, altogether.  

What happened to the flow?   You are not relaxing.  You wish to short-circuit the whole process.
    --------

Yes, I like diving naked into the surf..... Rumi comes through.

There is an infinite depth to the world. There, and only there, does free will lie.

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:11 pm

It is byond non-duality, that is just one way to quiet yourself to let your own bend and path emerge internally, one piece of wood at a time.

There is no future remember, whether we feel separate or not, we are and we aren't. And everyone has to answer that themselves.

I can give you no approach, prescription or path. My path is not yours, yours is not mine. No Path on The Way. This is an energetic teaching, beyond all teaching. 

I can tell you each of you is the path, but each has to find that Wink

What does it feel like to you, that's your guide, gut expression of intuition.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:31 pm

We have been walking in the surf holding our robes up, when we should be diving naked under, and deep under. - Rumi

The only way is to lose all you are.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Dan, I have been reading Baloney. Let us refer to it that way. I have a grin ear to ear. Oh Kastrup, he is so beautifully clear. I'm feeling you are resonating a lot with his clarity.

He reminds me of you and your position. 

You may be our Socrates.

You and I can relate to him I think. He stripped himself bare and removed all outside influences. Cleared his head and began again. 

Scientists are mad children playing God.

It is time for them to be taken to task I think.

We are trapped by scientism and materialism.

Materialism has perverted our religions.

Laid waste the planet.

It has to go. Such an ugly destructive thing. 

Us poets will have our day.

We feel the vibrations of the membrane.

No trick to it but clarity, anyone can seeeeeee.

The fundamental nature of reality is mind and matter mixed in swirling embrace.

This is it brother.

---

Holy sh*t!!!

(Sorry Cy)

https://youtu.be/9bBqqGnLTNo

What is amazing about that trailer is the timing and then a new movie called Collective Beauty below.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/isQ5Ycie73U

I had just listened to Strawberry Fields Forever and Lonley Hearts Club Band then there was a glitch and i checked Twitter, then clicked a tag I made the other day #iamdeath, then these trailers. Now earlier in the evening, a voice inside my head said welcome to sanity, only the sane can see. Then it said, we have such wonders to show you. 

Do see how crazy this stuff is?!

You are thinking now, he is insane, the kid lost it. 

Nope.

Crystal clear.

I mean, the themes in those two movie trailers. The spirit of this is in the air and it's spreading like a virus. It's going to eat the world and shit out unicorns and rainbows. 

That is my first official prophecy by the way, Unicorns and Rainbows coming 2016!!!!

Bring out your dead!

Holy sh*t!!!

"Don't let go of your demons, keep them on a leash."

I am writing my own rules.

I am sober and it seems silly to write all this, but this is a holy sh*t moment for me.

Something is talking to me and it's getting very pushy.

I AM!

This being the Universe stuff is kinda fun and a little disorienting.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:38 am

Eric, you have been vouchsafed a glimpse of the connected future.  Try not to hold your special gift against others.  Jesus didn't.   We all have special gifts.  Let us attempt to share them, gently, wisely.  

There are multitudinous gifts.  We all share sapience, sentience, aesthetics and morality.  Where would we be without those?  

There are states of consciousness.  There are other worlds...... many mansions has my father's house.  
    ---------

[Instability does continue @forumotion.  I edit offline.]

There are craft, which are moving wormholes.  There are portals..... the green door in the desert.  Sometimes there are airlocks..... or procedural 'airlocks'.   The green door is a double stargate.... it must be unlocked from both sides, but no airlock, evidently.

I've lain awake, many a night, puzzling over the physics, or lack thereof.  

How do two dream world's intersect......?  

For instance, normally the portal to heaven is six feet under.  You don't take your body with you.  On the other side, a 'glorified' body is one option.  

Even if we were just going to another inhabited planet, a severe impediment would, almost certainly, be an alternate set of proteins.  We'd have to bring our own food plants with us, sequestering them in a greenhouse.  But, IMHO, we're not going to another planet.  No.  It's another world.  

One clue might be that our electronic devices don't function, over there.  Another clue is that we can breathe.  Do we breathe in our dreams?  Of course, not, you say.  Have you never been suffocated in a dream?  

People have claimed to turn off physics, locally...... interfere with electronic devices or gravity, for instance.... or even just random number generators.  Not to mention phenomena such as telepathy and synchronicity.  

You regularize these phenomena, and you have a world.  To get from one world to the next, there are various protocols.  Being hypnotized or going to sleep are two protocols.  A double stargate is another.  Good luck, boys and girls.  A small step for Kashmir......

11:50---------

According to a rather biased source, Hillary's most recent dizzy spell was the result of another stroke.  Now, Hillary and I are even.  Don't worry, Hillary, it's just a great way to get your head rewired.... it streamlines your thinking.  

If worst comes to worst, however, we might be able to teach Donald some better manners.  Princess agrees.  

And actually, if Hillary can make it through the election, a lot of people might rather see Tim Kaine in the office.  

Ron hopes to meet Bob Ballard at the WHOI.  Remember Bob?   Remember MH370?  It seems like ages ago.  

I'm sending Kevin 250 for a pillow, but if he wants to spend it on socks, that's okay, too.  

Princess promises that I'll be the first to see the picture of the small step.  

2:15ft--------

Yes, I'm saying that physics emerges from the MCP, the monism of the consensual present.  

Forget about the airlock..... what about the time-lock?  How do two worlds, ordinarily separated, phenomenologically, manage be in sync when they interact, without invoking an absolute time dimension?  

This is an issue, if time is a phenomenal construct, as with the MCP.  

In order for an asteroid to hit the Earth, they both have to be in same place, at the same time.  Wonderful.  

The same is true if two friends bump into each other on the street.  Well, true, but...... But what?   For people, I'm suggesting, there is a little bit more involved.  

Yes, try this...... synchronicity.  Does synchronicity ever apply to the physical world?  Only to the personal world..... possibly having something to do with the MCP.  

The true skeptic would deny synchronicity, in any case, but she would also deny your existence.  

Of course, there is the relativistic space traveler......

If you go fast enough, far enough, and return, your twin, left on Earth, might already have died from old age, by the time you get back. You've gotten out of sync.

And maybe this anomaly explains E = MC^2. I may have missed that class.

They don't need to be human twins..... they could be twin clocks, of course.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:06 pm

Perhaps the vibrations of the one void can only ripple through time.

We are multidimensional vibrating protrusions or strings protruding from the dancing emptiness to experience and ponder.

I have seen it or a representation of it, incredibly twisted in on itself vibrating. Like solar flares. I'm not sure what it was, it was an endless field of vibrating bands of energy. Twisting turning connecting. 

https://quantumunderground.com/2016/09/13/dancing-emptiness/

Mother of Gods, great nurse of all, draw near,
    Divinely honor'd, and regard my pray'r:
    Thron'd on a car, by lions drawn along,
    By bull-destroying lions, swift and strong,
    Thou sway'st the sceptre of the pole divine, 
    And the world's middle seat, much-fam'd, is thine.
    Hence earth is thine, and needy mortals share
    Their constant food, from thy protecting care:
    From thee at first both Gods and men arose;
    From thee, the sea and ev'ry river flows. 
    Vesta, and source of good, thy name we find
    To mortal men rejoicing to be kind;
    For ev'ry good to give, thy soul delights;
    Come, mighty pow'r, propitious to our rites,
    All-taming, blessed, Phrygian saviour, come,
    Saturn's great queen, rejoicing in the drum.

Quench this thirst...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:44 pm

Yes, you are probably thinking of the Calabi-Yau spaces.......

Yes, and the synchrony of neural oscillations may have something to do with the very broad binding-problem of perception.  This would be the microcosmic analog of the MCP problem.  

The binding-problem presents a crucial overlap between philosophy and psychology.  With the MCP, we might bring cosmology into this picture, as well.  

With the BP, there are the segregation and combination problems.  How do our distinct senses segregate and combine into distinct perceptual entities that come back together into the unity of consciousness?  Quite a trick, everyone thinks, except, of course, for Daniel Dennett who has a simple theory for everything to do with the mind..... generally he proposes a multiple-draft theory.  

(cont.)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:58 pm

Daniel Dennett does not believe himself.

He will kill himself rather than admit it I think.

He is literally one man holding this back maybe, or a big part of it.

The Intelligentsia will fall and be equal with the rest, they are good at understanding correlations and they have scientific method, but they are one voice, not THE voice.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:54 pm

Paul Z recommends........

http://www.menaskafatos.com/Fundamental%20Awareness%20A%20Framework%20for%20Integrating%20Science%20Philosophy%20and%20Metaphysics.pdf

He also connected two dots that I hadn't previously considered..... but now I forget which dots they were.  I'll remember tonight, and forget to attribute it to Paul.  Sorry about that!

Now, I remember...... It was the connection between Hegel's dialectic and Bohr's complementarity. I could spend all night worrying about that one. It does sound like Wheeler's game of twenty questions.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:10 pm

Interesting, they should have included artistic types like painters, sculptors, poets and writers. As Kastrup says so well, the problem is the bias science has being the mediator and tie breaker of knowledge. I don't think Science should lead here, disciplines should be equally represented. Why did we give them the vaulted status they have, because we didn't want to mess with it and quickly it became the haves and have not's when it came to knowledge. Knowledge is power. We need interdisciplinary teams who focus on different aspects of Human consciousness, i.e. from a scientific outward perspective and the inner perspective, like Jack's email list but run in a better less chaotic way respectfully.

Science won because it works and is demonstrable, the inner life and experience also works and we can show less visible evidence, but every person is carrying around their own evidence, the internal dialogue.

And we need no more governments, we need elders who flow into the position of stewardship.

That is what we need, stewards and elders who know what they are and are placed their naturally.

Could you run the world on intuition?

No.

Nothing runs or owns anything anymore.

All move where they are needed.

I may be describing a time 100 years from now or 10,000, but this is where it's going. Science's analytical mind finally serving mankind led intuitively.

No more materialism.

Dead, gone, finito. Mutual love in the all mind will replace it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:29 pm

I humbly beg to differ.......

I don't have 2 MAs in physics, for nothing, I don't think. God wouldn't have made so many scientists, if he didn't love them, and I do, too.

We both have designs on the physicists, especially, IMHO.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:31 pm

I am not saying they go away they are the sifters and ones figuring out the laws. They just don't lead, they stand equally with us all who know, there is no more valuable among us, not a one. All unique and running their own experiment in their little Universe.

Baloney convinced me, we can have non-materialist Science.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Obviously, Eric, you have no clue about physics.  For instance, you have no clue about the anthropic principle, do you?

Physics has been seriously anti-materialistic, since Pythagoras.  You have not done your homework.

Yes, little do you suspect that physics is going to lead the charge against scientism and reductionism.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:33 pm

You are misunderstanding me. I'm going with Baloney, the intelligentsia is a big part of the Katechon. I'm not throwing science out, just the materialist mindset leading it.

If you think physicists will be the only one to explore the dream world, you are mistaken. Poets and many others will walk side by side with them exploring.

You are a little biased Dan, Science will inform us, not lead us.

Now if your saying Humanity's value to the all mind is to be its scientists to figure the dream out, ok, I'll buy that, but they will not be the vaulted ones in our society any longer. 

It's grunt work.

Of course I know what the AP is. The observed universe is tuned for our existence. That has nothing to do with my point earlier about science serving not leading.

Come on, I don't know the math, but I know most of the basics. Pffft.

A little humility maybe Dan, you sound too sure of yourself for a multidimensional vibration.

--

Providing a framework built on non-dual awareness as the foundation of the Universe, cool.

It was written by non-daulists of course, is anyone listening to them? What do you think of it Dan?

I found the authors are talking about it at the SAND conference Oct 2016 here in San Jose, I wasn't going to go, but that's interesting.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:30 am

Came across this crazy book today, I wasn't looking. Did you finish Baloney Dan, what do you think? Anyway, it was a deconstruction of non-duality and Buddhism from a pan-mystic. He is a brutally honest non-dual Buddhist. I like him. He's fairly known in the Buddhist world I gather, shrug. I adopted a lot of practical Zen and Taoist teaching in the beginning through my friend Joy, they are required skills in my opinion to learn to use your intuition and silence mind. This book is making waves I can see, it's good, but dense ironically. He is waaaaaayyyy into Buddhism, lovely. Covers most everything I have found in non-dualism and learned with way more Buddhism than I needed.

http://www.dharmaoverground.org/web/guest/dharma-wiki/-/wiki/Main/MCTB

He is interesting.

http://integrateddaniel.info

He puts a lot of value in what one can achieve through disciplined progressive practice. He knows what he speaks of and has some senses of the lowest common denominator we were chatting about. He values meditation, so do I, but I have never gone to their heights with it, not sure about it all in the end when you are in this state of mind, whatever got you here. Agreed, the discipline is needed, patience and focus. Whatever works for you. It's true vices and habits just fall away overnight. Fun. That only shows how fragile the illusion we built is.

"Spirituality that ignores or covers up our inevitable dark or undesirable sides is doomed to be bitten and burned by them."

True dat Mr. Crowley, you Beast.

"In short, the non-duality models are the only models of awakening that hold up without apology, qualification or exception."

He is dense, but he gets it.

You would like talking to him Dan much more than me. He's smart. I'm a raw unknown. I am fresh out of the dream. I don't know much. I am not serious enough for Govt work. I think its a joke. Seems I may know just enough to die as a Human Being. I certainly feel no special purpose. This is a process just happening, I'm clueless. I'm just widdled away more and more, bit by bit, but I am living a beautiful life. I practice what I preach and I apply what I learn. I am not melting away as I learn to accept things as they are. I still struggle with my temperamental ego children inside my head and always will, but they are enjoying the equal time and new state of mind. I feel like everyone has room to spread out now inside.

While I am a smartass with you, I'm good with people. I have the touch. I am not so good at meeting people where they are all the time, getting better. I tend to flash in their face, this is where Zen helps. You can help me here please. I defer to your aged decrepit wisdom.

Consciousness plus intent produces magick. There is

All of the mystical paths and these Eastern religions seem to boil down to the same thing and they have been around a lot longer than most other systems. They acknowledge us as vibrating multidimensional emanations from All mind.

"Balanced and strong understanding of both emptiness and compassion is vital for understanding the Middle Way and for benefiting others, and this point is found in all the Buddhist traditions of which I am aware. " You have to master the relative and ultimate. That's true! And you can do that on your own or on a path, as the author notes.

I am not Buddhist, but I guess I'm an Arahat by his definition, I have no path. I just keep finding things describing my experience like a narrator. I'm not too original. It's fascinating and intoxicating right now. Help is all around us, wherever you seriously look.

That's encouraging isn't it?

It takes skill to live with this awareness in the dream. I am learning. I have been pummeled, more melting and dissolving. Be patient with me, this is hard for me, and has been the hardest and easiest thing I ever did and let happen.

I was a true a believer and now slowly, seeing things as they are, I just have given myself to the process. I didn't really have a choice.

Amazing, I have spoken of this next point of MTCB, "the attainment of arahatship is the final understanding that the whole process is simply happening by itself, so whatever progress occurs towards buddhahood and living well in the world, however defined, is from that point on completely natural and inevitable."

Wow, that awareness came to me. I spontaneously realized that and wrote about it for a year.

Now, I would say there is no Buddhahood, but maybe the Buddha and Christ patterns, for example, are archetypes the void just "does" and these patterns are resetting the rest because they have stayed for so long. When you step out of woo woo land it's hard to talk about all this. Baloney helped me a lot there.

That has what the last few weeks have been for me Dan, if it correlates for you. The reason I share this is because I have no choice. So stop calling me names or cuss me out, shrug, sticks and stones. I don't care ultimately, but I do relatively.

I have a lot to learn about how to live in the world relatively with ultimate awareness. I'm lucky I found Lao who showed me his way to live well in the world. I learned and applied it and life is good and humbles me in its simple beauty every morning. I live by a mountain and I ask for its strength and calm everyday.

This is the hardest thing I have ever done and it has just happened. I was presented an insight that unraveled me. I have a lifetime of integration to do maybe, I dunno what it all means to be aware like this and die. No one can tell us what happens when that happens. It all just happens naturally, which is why it seems so foolish to take anything too seriously.

It's very simple once you are relatively free of conditioned mind, you can't ever get free of it totally. So its a détente I guess.

Lost in a fractal accepting my hope was the refugeless refuge. All hope lost now, something told me to not go this way, but then I knew I would go all the way. I tried to stop this. For 42 years I kept it at bay, that fucking itch. These are the same feelings and experiences in me all along, but now I am seeing them as they really are. I am in a sea of sensations and all the sensations I call "me" are just part of what is unfolding. Just a cell in a body moving into a higher vibrational state, where I would guess this all continues in a closer to real way, but not as me.

I settled with seeing things as they are in the eternal moment, you seem to see a little beyond the moment Dan. As you have said, non-duality is the best foil we have to measure these thoughts against.

“In the seeing just the seen, in the hearing just the heard, in the thinking just the thought."

Sprinkle in a little compassion, calm, disciplined coherent mind and that's pretty much what your selling, no? Because this is the BPW. Of course it is, we are here in it as it is, the only reality for us.

Instinctively I found this path. I'm sorry, it's amazing to me. I'm still integrating this crazy new Baloney stuff. He torpedoed me and I knew he was right.

As I was reading Baloney the voice said, you don't quite have it, this guy does. I love the book, it has left me buzzing more than most anything I have read this last year. It just feels pretty close to our only way to navigate.

Dan, there is much I will learn. I have to confess I have taken you half seriously. I have been moved by the metaphysics/philosophy/physics but I have no connection to your other side with the Circus.

I am using Nis as a foil and I don't understand it against him, explain it?

Here we are being happened in the happening.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:33 am

Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2016
    Subject: Re: prepper kit
    To: "John
    Cc: Dan, Princess

Col Sillasen,

Thanks for arranging provisions for the trip.

We met with several members of the team today, and based on guidance from Mr. Smith, we agreed to place the event on temporary hold. Please pause on weapons training and certification.  Princess will inform the Foundation. Please notify the others. Anticipate an update in a few days.

Thanks,

Ron
    Wonderful.  

Ron was meeting with the operations team, up in MA, w.r.t. actually going through the green door.  John was not there, but he has trained with them.  Some of the members were referred to as MIBs.  Princess and Kashmir were not supposed to talk to them.  

Yes, there is the postponement.  But, says Footmann, if Hillary drops out, there would be an increase in urgency to the mission.  There was no explanation for this alleged political aspect.  

If this mission is part of a September surprise, it will have to be explained to the public.  Yes?  

Well, says Ron, different people would explain it to different groups.  

Ok, but, if I'm going to have any input to this process, I would appreciate meeting with some of the others.  Princess suggested that those who could not attend could join the discussion online.  

They had to leave to go back to the airport.  Aliyah said she would call from the car.  

Ron suggested that John watch the pilot episode of Stargate.  In that episode it was pointed out that there were many star gates.  I suggested that each one of us was actually a star gate.  We sapients have a foot in both worlds.  Yes?  None of us is totally of this world.  We are all strangers in a strange land.  We are all on this mission into the wilderness.  

We came here to meet God.  We have met God, and She is Us.  It's that simple, sports fans.  Is that right, Eric?  Mission accomplished!  

Who, then, for heaven's sake, are we supposed to be meeting on the other side of the green door? Whoever it is, do we need to go through with guns blazing? Why not give peace a chance?

I can be like the preacher in Independence Day..... I'll volunteer to walk through, holding my bible, and Kashmir will be holding my hand. Yes?

(cont.)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:31 pm

That's my understanding Dan, but we only know now what we need to.

It's all a swirling mess just happening.

At this point we just do what we feel, and assume what we are thinking is being though through us. 

But there is no plan to all this at least we can be conscious of.

So as far as plans and theories, I'm useless.

You know I would walk through that door.

I already did I think.

Dan, on behalf of all of us just living through this passively, are you for real with this Green Door?

Seems guns are a mistake.

Not how I would do it from this perspective.

I'd go all in and have no worry or care for my being.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:40 pm

Remember your Dune, fear is the Mind killer.

Fear only illustrates a profound misunderstanding of the relative illusion and ultimate reality.

I realize now, this is all only about our state of mind. 

Nothing changed for me but that.

You have magick available to meet them with.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi Guys! Just sticking my head in the door to see if you're both doing ok. Sorry I haven't been in lately...been up to my eyeballs in freaking the mundanes.

mindmixradio.com

lol. I'm going to be integrating OMFv.II with MMR here at some point...maybe kick up the traffic a bit to keep things lively. Just finished pounding on Germany's Merkel for trying to start WWIII last night. The NWO crowd just aren't human anymore...

Ok ducking out to go back to painting polkadots on the paradigm walls. Laterz!

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Well if you need an update...the Tall/Hybrid folks (non-human) are fed up with the NWO crowd, and with the general population for not listening. They closed down their public interface at ALLNEWSPIPELINE. The grays are public enemy number one as far as they are concerned...see one group of ships shooting at the gray controlled ones....and humans associated with the Talls have been relocated to the proximity of Tall controlled underground bases for easy of reach in an emergency...talls believe the NWO Illuminists are going to try for a manmade crime against humanity depopulation of the planet prior to unambiguous contact. Ukraine is front and center. Merkel has gone berserk and declared Russia an enemy. Ukraine battlefront has been internationalized on both sides. 1. to shut down a primary breadbasket for Europe (starve the Europeans), 2. push Putin into striking first in WWIII or doing something that gives the NWO controlled west and their proxy the Ukraine regime an excuse to justify doing it. They're trying to beat ET to the connective punch...depopulate before an unambiguous contact event can boost Earth and Humanity to the Cosmic stage as the next up and coming cosmic and integrated community thereby guaranteeing humans a future in the universe. Globals don't want that...they want Russia gone and humanity reduced to only 5% of its former population so they can release a 2.0 machine/nano version that they think can compete with the reptilian races out there...not realizing of course that humanity 1.0 is already pre-equipped with latent dormant facets from the 12 originators and Source itself to be able to do that....and exceed anything a man/machine integration could EVER accomplish! Sigh.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Ron is right about the literal stargates, fyi. It is not just individuals...that's a different kind of stargate Dan.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Eric,

The basic premise of the BPWH is that we inhabit the 'center of spiritual gravity' of the Cosmos.  This is the Construct of which we are the co-Creators, along with a Creator.  

There are other worlds, but nothing that compares to this one. They exist only in some relational capacity to us.  They would have a space-time construct similarly to ours, but on a much smaller scale.  These worlds would be inhabited by extra-biological entities (EBEs) and/or shape-shifting beings.  Both would be capable of some form of communication with us.  These worlds are where many our Visitors come from.  

These worlds are not meant for our habitation.... just to visit, as ours is for them.  Yes, these are outlier worlds.  

Hello, Cy,

Very glad to have you come by. It sounds like things are busy over MMRadio.

You are much more confident with your big-world hypothesis than I am with the SWH. I'm the only one around to be giving it any credence. Oh, well.

Please do keep us informed as to your plans with OMF.

Thank you.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:50 pm

Cy! Welcome back and thanks for the update.

I wanted to say Cy, there is some weird ad hijacking going on, sometimes the blog is unusable with ad redirects. Glad your well.

Sure Dan, all sounds good to me Wink

That sure would open things up to have all of us interacting.

Cy, I'll talk to them, they are very pretty, but I'm taken.

She is probably one anyway.

OK, I'll just go with it.

Cy, why do they care if a few or all of us now level up?

Materialism will be dead, they will be sucked up in the changes like the rest of us.

There is no real enemy or dark force.

I wonder what all the drama is about.

The only thing that happens to us here is what we let happen, we are beyond it all right this very moment, but we are mixed up with God right here in the BPW.

It is a crazy thing to be in when you are aware of it.

--

Sorry, there is no God and we are it.

I was at GE Digital all day today, incredible the data science revolution going on, it could be a huge help or curse to us in our current state, but leveled up, what an amazing tool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:29 pm