Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:23 pm

I will not watch. 

They will be left in the dust and will live on the crumbs of spirit they have left.

Their fear will take care of what little light they have left.

So unnecessary this darkness.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:25 pm

Ye of little faith......

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:26 pm

I have faith in myself.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:29 pm

The Ego speaketh.
    -------

Well, it looks like you got the wrong lesson.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:30 pm

No, that was the lesson.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:48 pm

Eric and I did cheat a little bit.  

We had a conversation.  

We're still on the same page.........  

We're still holding out the hope that we might get the Donald on this page.  

It would be a miracle.

It's not like we couldn't use a couple.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:59 pm

My mythopoetic imagination does get the best of me.

While you fools are playing in the desert and briefing megalomaniacs, some of us are seeking answers from the Source about the meaning of this energy in the world writing poetry and following synchronistic clues.

It's a murder mystery after all in the end.

While you seek aliens, we seek the Truth of ourselves. They are tightly coupled.

Such a beautiful yin and yang here.

I have faith that this flow will go where it wants and I want to ride the wave in the still point.

Safest spot to be is in the middle of the mayhem.

As you were.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Well, if God didn't love megalomaniacs, she never would have made so many of us.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Touche.

How do we get people from airpods to the meaning of life, we have some work to do.

Internet Reacts to Airbuds (This is what the world cares about) https://twitter.com/i/moments/773591104226729984

We've been dongled!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:00 am

Next week R&A head to the NE.  Two weeks later..... the desert.  That would be the third or fourth week of this month.  He spoke of finding a home for the puppies and rabbit, i.e. he's still threatening an indefinite interlude in the desert.  

Yes, my objections to any extravagant meeting or embarkation in the desert have been duly noted.  Destination.... indefinite.  Oversight.... unclear.  The Princess nearly had a medical emergency with her cat and puppy allergies, over the weekend.  She has a turtle meeting with F&W today.  I should call her after the meeting.  Will do!  

IOW, my intervention last Friday has had no discernible effect on the plans.  He offered that there was still, even, linkage to the election, but, he scoffed at my Donald option.  

I bring this to the Princess, and she'll plead ignorance, more likely than not.  

Does any of this compute?  Not in my book, but I don't wish to be left holding the bag, especially one as ill-defined as this one.  

We're back to where we were last Friday..... me trying to convince Kashmir to not play hooky..... fat chance..... see ya later, Gogo!  

Look, if this DR/DE is a necessary part of our Salvation economy, wonderful.  Don't let me stand in the way.  But if this is just some kind of stunt..... whoa......  

Maybe I should consult with the Falcon......

I have a call into the Falcon...... Peregrine(?).  I've never actually seen him on the forum.  

If there's going to be another intervention, it will have to be coordinated.  There has been a dramatic shift in Aviary/Aquarium protocol, in just the last few weeks.  I've been waiting patiently, for the last forty years, for something to happen, but not like this.  My views have been duly noted?  Thanks a bunch.  

I also have text messages into three of the west coast players. I've not called Peter Davenport.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Hello to the Aviary! I hope your feathers are well preened and your bellies are full.

I have a codename request, The Raven. Is there one of them yet?

I am Colin Wilson's Outsider jumped off the page. 

I'm just playing my part.

Dan, what do you think about this? Deepak praises it even, so don't totally dismiss it, ha.

http://www.iff-books.com/books/why-materialism-baloney
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:03 pm

There was a Raven.

Perhaps what you're looking for is a fish name.

You may pick your own. I'll go along with it.

Thanks for the book suggestion. I'm trying to see how far Kastrup is from the BPWH.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:20 pm

This guy is interesting. In another book.

"Mesmerizing narratives of his expeditions into the unconscious suggest an amazing possibility: just as dreams are seemingly autonomous manifestations of our psyche, reality may be an externalized combination of the subconscious dreams of us all, mixed as they are projected onto the fabric of space-time."

All around an unconscious projection from our mixed up cosmic consciousness or does he mean our group consciousness. So we make the BPW?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:37 pm

You have the freedom to be yourself, your true self, here and now, and nothing can stand in your way. - Richard Bach

How about Seagull?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:50 pm

I got it!!!!!!!

Butterfly

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:52 am

You know Dan ultimately, this is all playing, there is no individual.

There is no self autonomy.

I am being lived.

There is only energy here being.

Are you a Luciferian Dan or representing them?

They want an eternity of control, that I believe.

Look at the header message I wrote in a moment of Samadhi.

Liberation isn't better, because there is no one here to liberate Wink

You know none of us are here right, maybe you have not accepted it.

It is so hard to go back to nothing, having felt like something, but in the end, it was all nothing.

Once we reconnect to wisdom through awareness, by removing the shackles of religion and intellectualism, which in turn is to REMOVE the BELIEF that the 3 DIMESIONAL EXPERIENCE is REAL, it becomes extremely clear that we are, and always have been here, in this one moment and eternal state.

I am not rebelling or yelling anymore, who is here to listen?

You know this of course, but yet you persist as Dan Smith.

What do you have to say to that Dan?

Oneness loves to seek dream teachers using dream seekers.

I'm a great dream seeker, one of the best.

Because I am everything and I know it.

I'll play along though and watch.

I came to watch you, your dreaming got my attention.

But never forget I know exactly what the game is.

It's all gonna be alright, because it always has been and is right now, and you know the future is grand Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:02 am

Date: Thursday, September 8, 2016
    Subject: Embarkation?
    To: Dan

Hi Dan,

I spoke with Kevin this afternoon, and he mentioned your use of the term "embarkation." I do not recall using that word. I suppose one could think of the trip as a type of embarkation, but no big ships with large rocket motors are involved, just a simple transcendence like walking through a doorway. In any case, your guidance to Kevin was well received and he is prepared to recant your message when the time and place are appropriate. In the mean time, Kevin is struggling with the more mundane aspects of life on this little planet.

V/r,

Ron
    Hmmm........

I do recall that, back in the day, Ron and Ronnie's favorite tv show was Stargate.  I'm so reassured to know that one end of the portal will remain firmly attached to the Earth.  Nonetheless, I do recall that sometimes there were issues about finding one's way back.  

'Recant'.......?  Hmmm......again.   Maybe 'recount'?

I should remind the Princess and Kashmir to bring a GPS with them, just in case the Footmann might go wandering off.  

I wonder how the phone reception is on the other side?  Is it like going off the grid?  Which has the better reception..... Verizon or ATT?  T-mobile worked pretty well in Europe.  

Simple transcendence....... Thank goodness it's not the complicated kind.  How about maybe just a little bit of transcendence?

Now, Ron has claimed to have undertaken such expeditions, on previous occasions.  Wonderful.  Just another family outing.  But that's not quite the point.  One more small step?  Not quite, either.  

Finally, we're going public....... it's about time!  

I'm claiming that any particular anomalous phenomenon will only be the tip of our immaterial iceberg.  So we should only venture into such territory, with our eyes open.  And that we should have this eye opening be a person to person, networking affair.  

As we awake from our slumber of materialism, we will be in a vulnerable state.  You don't want to kick sleeping dogs.

Ron's proposed action is threatening to do just that..... making some kind of splash in the desert..... filmed for a tv audience.  We have talked him out of the press conference idea, at least.  

Before going to the Networks, let's give networking a chance.  

You might say that you've given me 25 years of opportunity, and I have virtually nothing to show for it.  

It was only a month ago that you broached the DR, and only last night, that you put any of this into writing.  

Now, it may be that things have gotten desperate w.r.t. the September surprise..... some sort of looming global negativity.  But you have been talking about the SS for over a year and a half.  Why did you wait until a month ago to start hint about a stargate option?

I do keep wondering who's in charge, here.  Where have all the options been laid out for folks to discuss?  You guys have had seventy years to consider these options.  

1pm/ft----------

I'm trying to arrange for an emergency meeting of Ron, Aliyah, Falcon and myself to finally discuss some concrete options..... almost as if we were adults.  

Who else would like to volunteer to be an adult w.r.t. our disclosure options?  

Does anyone out there believe any of this?  Yes, I half believe it.

For forty years I've believed that everything was possible.  It was 25 years ago I met Ron.  It all made sense, 25 years ago.  Since then it's been mostly frustration, up until about a month ago, when things started happening.  

I just spoke Peter Davenport of NUFOC.  The last person he spoke with, was Kevin, last Friday.  He has virtually no information as to when, where or what was taking place.  

He was also impressed by the apparent lack of information or coordination.  

There are three questions.......

1.) Is this a joke? If not.......

2.) Is there some perceived urgency? If not......

3.) Why the rush?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:27 am; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:23 am

Now this is fun to watch.

As far as belief, I'd have to say I don't believe it.

But that's ok.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:50 pm

I do believe Dan that you can handle what comes.

I fear for you sometimes that you are too caught up in the drama.

I like you, I care, shoot me.

I want to believe something could really happen.

A Raven sang these words to me this morning.

Know Thyself

I exhausted myself, looking. 
    No one ever finds this by trying.
    I melted into it and came home, 
    Where every jar is full, 
    But no one drinks.

On the way to God the difficulties
    feel like being ground by a millstone,
    like night coming at noon,
    like lightning through the clouds.
    But don’t worry!
    What must come, comes.
    Face everything with love,
    as your mind dissolves in God

I didn’t trust it for a moment,
    but I drank it anyway,
    the wine of my own poetry.
    It gave me the daring to take hold
    of the darkness and tear it down
    and cut it into little pieces.”

[Lalla – 14th Century]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:58 pm

Ah, you meant pick a fish name because we are in an Aquarium not an Aviary perhaps. That reminded me of something. Is there any doubt in your mind Bohm was correct about how entanglement works, because there is no separation.

According to Bohm, the apparent faster-than-light connection between subatomic particles is really telling us that there is a deeper level of reality we are not privy to, a more complex dimension beyond our own that is analogous to the aquarium. And he adds, we view objects such as subatomic particles as separate from one another because we are seeing only a portion of their reality.

Such particles are not separate “parts”, but facets of a deeper and more underlying unity that is ultimately as holographic and indivisible as the previously mentioned rose. And since everything in physical reality is comprised of these “eidolons”, the universe is itself a projection, a hologram.

We never spoke much about the Hologram aspect. If true, you could go back and snatch a scene from the Superhologram of the past present and future, no? What is else is in this magic box?

That all jives with some personal stuff I am experiencing.

There really is nothing boring about this hologram, even if the God and Devil of it are provided by the Black Light. To be back connected to the wisdom state really means awareness with no action. We can't throw all of reality out as an illusion created by the Dark ones. The Source knows what's happening and everything here on OMF, but it makes no plans, it is just aware. It does not think. We only think in the Hologram and maybe thinking is the disease. While the separation schemes its schemes with the Katechon. All the Shadow wants is to get back to the Light, at all costs.

I see now what I have been given and taught, a way at any moment to get back to the wisdom state that is the eternal now and break the hypnotic illusion. I don't accept that everything manifest is an illusion if we are flowing from the wisdom state, that would mean that all other activity is not Truth and illusion, and just unnatural separation. There are other Dark Forces influencing things.

You can't think about this stuff, you need your protocol to avoid emotional collapse when the sky falls. If the sky falls, I will step up and be ready.

Freeman Dyson said, if you don't do crazy stuff when it crosses your path, what's the point.

---

Dan, you might enjoy this Freeman Dyson interview, he is such a genius, I wish I had the gift of math. Probably would have made my road much harder.

I have the bliss of ignorance.

http://www.businessinsider.com/freeman-dyson-interview-2016-9

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:33 pm

Dan, Tony Parson's of the Open Secret has stripped non-duality to its essence and he simply presents the crux of the conflict with the BPWH.

So, there is no seeker, there is instinctual being. There is no system, religion, thought, system to follow.

None, nothing, nada.

So, if everyone dropped their names and seeking what would the world be?

We are going to have to see, because this is the only way to realize the Kingdom of God.

If you don't want to go native, then setup preserves to let us who want to do it.

You need to address the open secret. It's not just double talk.

https://www.theopensecret.com/

Wholeness does not need anything to be whole.

It does not need anything. It does not care if anyone is liberated.

Seeking and separation is the absolute expression of wholeness.

So, maybe it is that we are natural seekers.

Everything is perfect as it is, there is no need to change, the wholeness needs nothing else.

There are no electrons or neutrons or stars, there is just unmanifest potential that bubbles up into this nothingness.

So we know all around is not real, but still we are manifest, paradox.

But maybe form the 4th or 10th dimension there is no paradox.

Free will is an illusion, ok.

There is only life happening here for no one.

There is no non-dualism or dualism, there is only what is.

Is this the BPWH? Even if all is illusion, this duality is all we have, this is the way things are.

So the seeker and search drops away and there is nothing left.

There is only what is.

Can you work with this position, because I think it represents the most advanced spiritual non-thinking on the planet.

Don't blow me off, this is important, it puts all of this in proper perspective.

Do you buy this zero starting point as much as you think materialism is baloney?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:42 am

Dan, really, this is my last post here.

You know how to reach me, I don't know how long I'll be reachable, I feel things are going to get weird from now on.

On your way off the planet, maybe give me a shout and I'll give you a nod, if phones are still working.

Here is my last message on OMF and it's just for you Dan.

There is no plan Dan.

I know what the illusion of free will is.

Cause and effect allow it.

This is happening now.

This is what there is. 

Creation is happening right now.

Heaven and Hell are both in each tick of the clock and there is no doing anything about it.

I'm going to tell you something Dan.

Something wicked this way comes and it doesn't, in every moment.

It is all so brilliantly alive each moment, but it comes from nothing and nowhere. 

Nothingness cannot be penetrated. 

One could just stop and that would be fine.

Everything of the mind is illusory based on nothing.

This is what is. 

It is a chaotic wholeness.

I am here, now, Dan.

Right now is the biggest miracle I ever experienced.

Why give a dreamer in game this realization? 

It seems cruel.

I have a message for you far worse than there is nothing you can do, there is no you to do it. Everything happening comes from unknowing.

What is it you think you are doing in Light of this?

I know what this world is and who is seeing it.

I and you will do what now wants us to do.

Who is seeing this?

Nothing is happening.

Nothing can be seen.

Nothing has ever happened.

We are still in our whole formless thoughtless state.

You sir, are dreaming, you don't accept it, you try to help.

Help who?

Really, you stubborn fool, give it up. No thought you ever had is yours. 

You have a chance here to help TPTB realize nothing is happening here and we should all be allowed to do nothing or everything as we like and until this free way of being is restored, we are lost in this collective condtioned Heaven or Hell. There happen to be 7 or 8 billion parallel universes alive today, and you causally talk of ending others? 

None of you have any right to tell anyone what to do or how to live, not a one.

You and your dream CIA friends represent a dream system of control only. It may continue or not, Jesus may come or not.

Shrug. A dream.

I see it as it is.

Dan, I see now, none of any of the drama matters. I came here seeking to understand what I was awoken to. 

Round and round I went, reducing everything down, peeled the onion.

I found a center.

I am nothing.

All of it brought me to zero.

Zero.

I guess I can go now.

You have absolutely nothing else to teach me.

This is really my last post here and close to my last online.

I'm not exactly sure how, and I have not a single plan, but I feel I have to just be this awareness now and really I have nothing else to say to anyone, nor is there one more thing I need to hear. I found the secret as I created and wrote spontaneously and spoke as I felt.

Wow, it's 9/11. I'm sure that means something in the dream.

I'm sure the dream will continue to be all consuming.

I'll enjoy what peace I can find left.

Cy, thanks for the hospitality.

Since I'm dreaming, might as well have a great one.

I'm never ever coming back this way again.

I'm checking out.

I have no mission and nothing to do.

To think you do is simply dream thinking.

I know each will find their way when they are ready.

I don't know when people are ready.

I know to share my journey with anyone any further would be vanity.

I shared the public part, I'll take the rest to my grave.

My lips have been sealed.

Thanks for all the fish.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:15 am

Join the crowd, Eric..... we all think we want to skeedadle.... even, or especially, Ron and the PtB.  I wanted to fly into the sunset..... I did manage to sail into the sunset.  

But, no, there are cosmic prohibitions.  

You know who's in charge now?  It's Kevin Alber.  Why?  For the same reason that all the rest of us just happened upon this scene.....

He just happens to have been the last one of us, lucky guy.  We've left him holding the bag, poor guy.  

Woe be unto them who are looking cross-eyed, when the wind changes.  Woe be unto us.  No, Eric.  We'll let you know when the fullness of time is upon us.  
    ---------

[The editing interface with OMF is acting unstable, the last couple of days, so, for the time being, I'm using the Notes app on the iPad.]

Blame me, if you wish, Eric.  As much as anyone in MJ12/Aviary/Aquarium, I've been a facilitator/provocateur.  

But, in the end, it was the 32 Vectors that called these shots.  Time flows.... vectors point.  

But, no, the Vectors are not impersonal.  We're all pointing the same way, in our own ways.  But, no, who among us wishes to touch the third rail in the desert?  Yes, Ron does, bless his little heart.  But, not to fear, Aliyah and Kashmir will be holding his hand, and John Sillasen will be by his side, packing heat, as they venture through the door in the desert.  

Me.....?  I'll be cheering, and wringing my hands, from back here.  I warned Kevin, but the sirens of fate do call.  The Networks do come sniffing.  Containment?   Sure.  Contain Pandora's box while you're at it.  

For the last few days, I've been throwing my body in front of the bulldozer at the royal palace.  But that's not where this bulldozer resides.  It resides in the stars of our fate, IMHO.  My free will against the starry sky?  Give me a break.  

We knock on heaven's gate.  They have to respond.  No one thinks they won't.  Not this time.  

Will Jesus come walking through?  Well, that was Plan A.  We're down to Plan Z.  Can't you tell?  

The world rests on the back of an elephant.  The elephant stands on the back of a turtle.  The turtle.......?  

I'm here to witness that there are no turtles in this loop... (and, for all you skeptics who are laughing at Noah/Chicken Little)..... no, ma'am, it's just us clowns, all the way down.  Some folks call it personalism.  

1pm/ft--------

Plan Z......?  

How about Plan Omega?  Wysiwyg.  It's sometimes referred to as the best possible world.  

Yes, Eric, there is no free will, down here.  Maybe less, up there.  

Bernardo got that right.  He got immaterialism right.  Personalism?  Hmmm...... He's a non-dualist.  

The clown brigade?  We're monists.  
    ----------

A case in point is Sam Hopkins and me have lunch, on Thursday.  I'm trying to explain about the lack of free will, and, quite literally, is wringing his hands, Eric.  

I'll get back to Sam in a minute......

3:15--------

Long conversations with Deborah Leighton and Sue Nelson..........

I think we might finally have some competition here.......

The competition is between blood and water.  

You may have noted that there is already blood in these waters, spoken by someone in a long line of regicides, and who is the bbq buddy of a chief assassin.   I hope you are appreciating this, Cy.  

It turns out that Sue Nelson is my cousin, six months my junior, and her husband is a documentarian.  We now have a competition between Ken Nelson, and Kevin Alber and the Networks.  

I'm thinking that blood might win.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm here because of Dan. He asked me to stick around.

In our current collective state of awareness, integrating the things we discuss here will ultimately lead one emotional and mental suicide. People were right to stay away from this if they wanted a separate society.

There is no escaping.

No salvation.

For a conditioned believer that's tough to swallow.

Give up your plans, but hold fast.

I don't have much to say.

Something is happening here though.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:19 pm

13. DE SOMNIIS. SEQUENTIA. (Continuation) 

Know  firmly,  o  my  son,  that  the  true  Will  cannot  err;  for  this  is  thine  appointed  course  in  Heaven, in whose order is Perfection.  

A Dream of Horror is therefore the most serious of all Warnings; for it signifieth that thy Will, which is Thy Self in respect of its Motion, is in Affliction and Danger. 

Thus thou must instantly seek  out  the  Cause  of  that  subconscious  Conflict,  and  destroy  thine  Enemy  utterly  by  bringing  thy conscious Vigour as an Ally to that true Will. 

If then there be a Traitor in the Consciousness, how  much  the  more  is  it  necessary  for  thee  to  arise  and  extirpate  him  before  he  wholly  infect  thee  with  the  divided  Purpose  which  is  the  first  Breach  in  that  Fortress  of  the  Soul  whose  Fall  
    should bring it to the shapeless Ruin whose Name is Choronzon!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 am