Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:39 pm

Dan!  speaking of that old post of mine that ended up your poster child for your blog here, if I could get your latest 1/2 mile post down to a concise 3 paragraph synopsis introducing your blog and life's work, I could fix that for you.  We spoke about doing that once before, but I don't think you ever got around to it.  I have some time here of late...I can find some cool graphics and imagery to go with such a synopsis if you'd like...but my friend, you're gonna have to be the one to write it.  (needs to be no longer than 3 paragraphs...K.I.S.S. method applied would make for a good product).  Send it to me via email cyrellys@gmail.com or via pm here at the forum....you do know my old email cyrellys@dishmail.net is a dead soldier?  It's gone...I can't see anything sent to that one.  Must use cyrellys@gmail.com  I'm pointing it out because I haven't been in the midst of any of your email strings of late and perhaps there's good reason for that (lol) and perhaps it is due to the change to gmail.com  

Cy

edit to add note for the new readers to explain about the (lol)...some of Dan's list members regard me as a hairy dinner-plate sized spider with big rubber lips and 5 inch fangs...I'm an on again off again visitor depending on how bratty I've been.  grin.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Sorry Cy, just finishing my stream of consciousness for the day. Sorry to interrupt...

So Dan I am getting to know this other Old Man in Oakland, CA. He is an expert tarot reader, quite gifted. I've mentioned him before. He was drawn to my fire and light and he was a bit tired I think. He and I have had a mystical dialogue going similar to when I cared to talk to you about your drama and ideas. His drama is much more interesting. Anyway, I love you both. My new teachers. How lucky am I to be in a Dan and Joe sandwich, erase that, bad visual. 

So, Joe was mediating the other day on what the Light is. Then I sent an image to him, we trade ancient images we come across. It was exactly an answer for him. He knows the cosmic joke. He has been waiting for me to get it. All my silly questing and searching. 

Here was his answer, it's our answer too. I have read similar, but I just started laughing. All of this circus, the great cosmic drama, just the One seeking itself. The great cosmic joke the One plays on itself by pretending to be an individual seeking something called "non-duality, not being an individual".

Scratching my head and seeing the eye and becoming the Eye. That's what this is. I think I need to sit down and contemplate this deep ass shit and smoke a few. 

See you around, quite literally.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Imagejpeg
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Cy,

Well, thank you. That sounds like an offer that'd better not be refused......

Hmmm........ how to sum up.......

Dan...... he's a thrill seeking, drama queen, aka Chicken Little, who just can't help but look for love in all the wrong places. His only excuse is that this is the best possible world, with the best possible Eschaton, so we might as well be having a little fun.

How's that, Cy? As you know, I'm not one to stand on formality.

Anyway, I'm no longer participating in the Sarfatti list. They were into politics, last I heard. Jack's friend, Michael Savage, is backing Trump. I doubt you want go down that road.

Maybe we'll have to make our own party.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:18 pm

garzparz wrote:Sorry Cy, just finishing my stream of consciousness for the day. Sorry to interrupt...

So Dan I am getting to know this other Old Man in Oakland, CA. He is an expert tarot reader, quite gifted. I've mentioned him before. He was drawn to my fire and light and he was a bit tired I think. He and I have had a mystical dialogue going similar to when I cared to talk to you about your drama and ideas. His drama is much more interesting. Anyway, I love you both. My new teachers. How lucky am I to be in a Dan and Joe sandwich, erase that, bad visual. 

So, Joe was mediating the other day on what the Light is. Then I sent an image to him, we trade ancient images we come across. It was exactly an answer for him. He knows the cosmic joke. He has been waiting for me to get it. All my silly questing and searching. 

Here was his answer, it's our answer too. I have read similar, but I just started laughing. All of this circus, the great cosmic drama, just the One seeking itself. The great cosmic joke the One plays on itself by pretending to be an individual seeking something called "non-duality, not being an individual".

Scratching my head and seeing the eye and becoming the Eye. That's what this is. I think I need to sit down and contemplate this deep ass shit and smoke a few. 

See you around, quite literally.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Imagejpeg

No problem at all Eric, actually I'm the one who should probably be apologizing for interloping....but wow! Glad I was here for your latest. If I were into smoking I think that one would be worth the cig salute entry into meditation. Hadn't quite ever thought of it that way. [image of Cy with one of those 'dang' looks on her face in freeze frame].

Good one.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:22 pm

And for all those watching this convo. So what's it gonna be, My Way or Dan's? 

It can be both, it is both right this very second in nowhere land.

Wake up!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:31 pm

Eric,

This sounds like news from nowhere......

Just be careful not to blink..... you'll miss the Eschaton.
    ----------

I had gotten a bit ahead of myself........

You can't really run a cosmos without a plan.....

How does God, actually you and me, go about waking herself up?  

Same way that scorpions mate........ carefully.  

I'm guessing that a bit of thought went into this one.  We've had all eternity to prepare for it.  And this is going to be the centerpiece of the drama.  All the rest, including the big E, some thousand years hence, will be a relative anti-climax.  

What's this gonna be?   This will be Revelation..... the MoAPS, if you will, where everyone, and their cousin, will be jumping through hoops to reposition themselves..... to be on the right side of history.

Is there a wrong side?  Not really, but who wants to be the last one off the sinking ship?  Ooops..... I guess that's the Captain's job.  

This is the big R, or I'll just have to eat my hat.

Eric thinks we can avoid the big R. That would be a trick. And who really wants to avoid this show? Isn't this what it was all about?

It's all about understanding the logistics of personalism, under the Aegis of monism. I mean go figure...... Will it be 10^10 of us trying to squeeze into the Monad at once? Like I say, we'll have a thousand years to figure out the endgame.

But, first, we have to get our mental ducks in a row. This will be a mind game to end all mind games.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:34 pm

It happened
    Is happening 
    Will happen

I'm wide awake brother, it is perhaps you who should look into the Eye.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 Imagepng

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:42 pm

We are here to finish our work and play.

I was so lonely
    The only One
    I needed toys

Welcome to my box of toys...

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:08 pm

Here, I thought if I put it into picture form what I am saying might be more clear.

Our Neverending story...

The Eye
    The Work
    The One

This is it people.

https://quantumunderground.com/2016/07/09/work-and-play/
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:48 pm

Ok, what's the fuss......?

Do I look fussy?  

No, but there will be a chain reaction.  I am looking to be the 101st monkey on this beach.  Why should anyone care?  

Yes, you can turn the world on a dime.  We will have to, it's not an option.  

Button, button, who's got the dime?  Last I checked, it came under the purview of the R&D show.  You don't like the show.......

Ok, but it's a bit late to concoct a new show.  It's not recommended to switch horses in the middle of the stream.  

We don't need a horse.  We can all swim, can't we?  

Perhaps.  But first we need to know the direction to the far shore.  No need for you to hesitate, Eric.  Get going.  But there may be some rapids between here and there.  We not all skilled in whitewater.  Folks will panic, and grab onto other folks..... you know the drill.  

You needn't be quite so cavalier, Eric.  Many will find that a little orchestration will come in handy.  

You are styling yourself as a spiritual virtuoso.  Virtuosos don't necessarily make good conductors.  You could be helpful to others, but first you need to understand where we're headed.  You've demonstrated precious little cognizance.  

You have a demonstrated a contempt for conceptualization.

Contemptuousness is not part of the plan.  

Yes, Eric, in the end it's about teamwork. That's something that pantheists just don't get..... never have.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:35 pm

I am helping.

I put it in picture form even.

Sometimes being cavalier is needed.

I never claimed to be anything but the One.

I believe it.

And, once again, you're so wrong. 

I'm loving the show.

It's my show.

Last edited by garzparz on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:36 pm

And I'm not a pantheist.

Being honest.

I'm Everything.

I believe it.

Why so serious Batman?

You're smart.

You understand that question.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Well, you're providing comic relief.

And who needs teamwork when we already have Eric?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Dude, I know shit is getting real.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Also, I had some crazy experiences and synchronicities recently. 

Put things in perspective.

I was like, OK, no shit. OK, that's how things are.

What's all the fuss, was my reaction.

The Eye is freaking watching me.

And Cy likes what I'm spinning. Don't think I didn't notice you skipped past that.

Uh huh.

---

Virtuoso now, wow, I like the sound of that. I was just playing around.

Out of the mouths of babes.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:34 am

The stone that the builders rejected, has become the cornerstone of a whole new world.......

It is you and I, sister, who were rejected by science, as an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  

And, yes, we are about to become the cornerstone of a whole new world.  

Either we're here by accident, or we're not.  Yes, the scientists have amassed a mountain of evidence to back up their proposition that we are bipedal apes.  It is all very impressive, and I take it to heart.  

It proves, beyond a shadow of doubt, that the world is all of a piece, but a piece of what?  Aye, there's the rub.....

The scientists say that the world is a piece of nothing.... of a quantum fluctuation in the void.  

I say..... not quite so fast, there, my friends......

Many things have been swept under the scientific rug.  There are many skeletons in the scientific closet, and they're not all made of bones.  

Eventually, the chickens were going to come home to roost.  If I'm not slated to be Mr Chicken Little, I'll just have to eat my feathers, and cry all the way home.  

Why must I pretend to be the cock of the walk?  Well, it's just about MJ12 and the R&D show.  My wild-eyed speculation is that these two items are, somehow, connected.  

Furthermore, I'm hardly alone in supposing that the crunch time is upon us, give or take a year or two.  

Many years ago, Ron averred..... yes, Dan, there is a phenomenology problem.  Hmmm...... So what else is new?  

11:30--------

In these modern times, phenomenology is liable to have teeth........

It has teeth w.r.t. the vulnerability of the materialist paradigm.  The blanket debunking of the paranormal/uncorrelated phenomena loses its effectiveness, year by year..... even as that paradigm loses its grip on our everyday mental phenomena.  

Yes, science is losing its grip on the phenomenon we call humankind.  

But what will fill the void left by materialism.....?

Aye, there's the other rub......

Will it be dualism or non-dualism?  

The xtians are holding out for dualism.  

The non-prophetic tradition is holding out for non-dualism.  Yes, they are, but there's a small glitch in their cosmology.  They became much too comfortable riding in the slipstream of science.  

The non-prophetic tradition can see no essential difference between sapience and sentience.  Transmigration is at the core of their belief system.  

What's going on......?

1:30-------

It's about personalism.......

Is this the demarcation between East and West?  

This is the price of pantheism.  There is no center.... there is no Telos.  

How can anyone bridge this gap?  

Many have beat their heads against this gap.  How many conferences have there been?  

Metaphysically, monism and non-dualism are nearly on the same page.  However, w.r.t. to the metanarrative, it's a whole different story.  

The prophetic tradition began with Zoroaster...... maybe.  

6:30--------

It's fair to say that the origins of the prophetic/monotheistic tradition, which I sometimes refer to as monism, to distinguish it from non-dualism, arose in Central Asia.  

Historically, dualism, of various sorts, was a constant companion to monotheism.  

Monism, as a metaphysical/ontological system, as opposed to theological, traces back to Parmenides.  

It is this monism that has always been closely associated with personalism.  When personalism has arisen in the non-dualist system, it has been in a decidedly subsidiary role.  

Nonetheless, there have been various Bhakti movements within Hinduism that commit to a devotional path to liberation/salvation, as in the devotion to Krishna.  Many have drawn parallels between the Christian and Krisha movements, within their respective traditions.  

8pm/ft----------

Krishnaism demonstrate that even the most impersonal and escapist of traditions cannot suppress the personal and devotional.  Furthermore, there is no sense of history or urgency that can be associated with Krishnaism.  

But, yes, as the Hare Krishnas demonstrate, there is evangelism.  It is mainly active in the West, where it may serve as an antidote to the more virulent forms of monotheism. It provides a bridge between monotheism and the more austere forms of pantheism.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:23 pm; edited 5 times in total

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:42 am

You are cherry picking.

Old thinking. 

Same words.

Try harder or don't.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Wow, way to impress a lady fellas. It's been awhile since anyone argued over my good graces! I actually like Eric's All-Being application but I also like your thought Dan that its not a colossal lump of coincidence either. Maybe we should take a very careful look at human history roughly 15,000 years ago? Lol.

But seriously, you both compliment each other with your different approaches to this. Each is presenting valid and necessary steps in the course to understanding. I'm enjoying reading your posts...both of you.

Now a small matter of some business: ERIC! could you do me a teensy favor?

Where you have "s.h.i.t." please adjust it to: "polka-dotted-excrement-on-the-already-gaudy-wall!"

Why? because we can be flamboyant in our expressions without losing ground to obscenity...or something to that effect, grin.

Who knows maybe what you guys write here today will one day be taught in Kindergarten?

Carry On! Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:32 pm

Shit was how I was feeling.

I must let it stand Wink

Sorry...

---

Cy, reality is somewhere in all these words, behind them, beyond them I'm convinced. 

Something is trying to speak and be seen through our muffled filters and ears. It is a new way of seeing I think.

Man, is he the child of the Beast? I would say yes, let him burn. 

Human, now that may be something else entirely. 

Neitcze said all culture was meant to distract you from the Truth.

That is true in my experience. 

There are many distractions we must learn to sift out.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:36 pm

I know. I only pointed it out because we have a rule stickler present...it's either that or I have to go modify the TOS to allow "s.h.i.t" into the current politically correct edition of Webster's Dictionary. ROFL. Its not something that bothers me personally...just avoiding one rule for us and a different rule for everyone else...does that help? I did truly try to leave your meaning intact. You could just copy and paste my alternative (suggestion).

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:38 pm

For the children...I will contain my emotion.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:54 pm

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10916250.html

ISIS is just the raw externalization of our inner struggle I see. Interesting article.

We are having our noses rubbed in our own stink until we can no longer stand it.

Remember the Holocaust?

In the name of profit Man is capable of anything. Can we rise to the same heights on the wings of love, from the hell we have descended into these last 100 years or so. The great poets and wise people begged us to take another way.

(Hu)mans must clean up man's mess I also understand now.

They are as blind children and we must love and care for them as such until they are ready to love and care for themselves.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Hey Eric,

My friend I can see you are having a bit of a rough day. How about something to cheer you up?

Like this maybe this: http://investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-leak-hillary-clinton-foundation-guilty-of-treason/

Garzparz wrote:Cy, reality is somewhere in all these words, behind them, beyond them I'm convinced.

Something is trying to speak and be seen through our muffled filters and ears. It is a new way of seeing I think.

Man, is he the child of the Beast? I would say yes, let him burn.

Human, now that may be something else entirely.

Neitcze said all culture was meant to distract you from the Truth.

That is true in my experience.

There are many distractions we must learn to sift out.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yes it IS very much like a new way of seeing. An excellent way of putting it, IMO. Human or man, I tend to avoid semantic wrangling in favor of the closest distance between two points...we could certainly debate bout if that is a hyper-jump direct or if it is a simple straight line!

For now,the mid pit of experience cannot be escaped. We will roll with the punches as we always do.

now about that teensy request...

Can I barter with a heaping plate of chocolate chip cookies, a tall frothy cup of cold milk and maybe a bottle of vodka slid along with it beneath the cusp of the table? Pretty Please?

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:34 pm

I will clean up my last posts, no worries...Dan and I even said the F word a few times Cy. We are very bad boys. So sorry to be disrespectful.

This is the way forward in the dream, here is what truly incents innovation, from MIT down. There are glimmers of hope. How to be, let people direct their own path. I think they have tripped on some natural principles. They have known these things for thousands of years. We are very slow learners. All about:

Self direction
    Mastery
    Purpose

This may be the best way to learn to be Human, now what is beyond that veil?

No, having a great day. In spite of all this man caused suffering, I just want to learn how to make this table and listen to music and write some poetry. 

This is part of the way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm