Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:35 pm

dan wrote:Eric,

The basic premise of the BPWH is that we inhabit the 'center of spiritual gravity' of the Cosmos.  This is the Construct of which we are the co-Creators, along with a Creator.  

There are other worlds, but nothing that compares to this one. They exist only in some relational capacity to us.  They would have a space-time construct similarly to ours, but on a much smaller scale.  These worlds would be inhabited by extra-biological entities (EBEs) and/or shape-shifting beings.  Both would be capable of some form of communication with us.  These worlds are where many our Visitors come from.  

These worlds are not meant for our habitation.... just to visit, as ours is for them.  Yes, these are outlier worlds.  

Hello, Cy,

Very glad to have you come by.  It sounds like things are busy over MMRadio.  

You are much more confident with your big-world hypothesis than I am with the SWH.  I'm the only one around to be giving it any credence.  Oh, well.  

Please do keep us informed as to your plans with OMF.  

Thank you.  

(cont.)

Well Dan, it's not precisely a "big-world" hypothesis. It's more like a a universal perception. Both the physical "universe" and the "integrated" or introverted or internal version such as what you and Eric have been discussing is all part of it...it's all part of the reality I perceive. I told you back in 2008 that you were on to something and this was why I have support for your work. There are many paths intersecting at the Source if you will. It is the conscious entity's ability to imagine reality that impacts the multi-verse. The first step to manifesting creation or a creation is to imagine it. You live within the Creator's imagination and it within yours. Both consciousness effectively co-create the other and feed both, if you will. In simple terms.

Each person's perception is correct to a degree. The expansion of awareness, evolves understanding. And there are many contributors to the universe...not just humanity of Earth.

Guys. The problem with the ptb and Illuminati depopulation event is that it is all about cheating permanently in the competition so to speak. They see this living matrix as a competition. Secondly, they intend to win...permanently...meaning that the types of destruction they are set on using will permanently eliminate you and others like you from the matrix...meaning ZERO return - no ascension; no reincarnation; no return to Source; and no contributing further to the evolution of your people as a spiritual being having a physical experience. The type of destruction they intend is one that destroys the spiritual construct...total death; permanent elimination. This leaves a vacuum they intend to fill with themselves.

That is why everyone must stand now while it is still possible and fight for your survival...because if they manage to go through with their intents...you don't go back to God; your consciousness will not survive; nor your soul; and your circuit through physical lives and spirit expressions will unequivocally end.

This is what individuals like myself are here to help prevent.

You are part of a consciousness virus and have great potential both in the physical and spiritual realms. You have many opportunities that include various kinds of evolution, life extensions, and ascension or return to Source as part of evolutionary cycles. We work to ensure your opportunities continue. There is plenty of room in this universe for EVERYONE.

Keep the fires burning, guys.

Intervention is ongoing.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Well that's not very nice of them Cy. I didn't do anything to them, but exist Wink Then it is as I felt and have learned maybe, it isn't only that the separation behind your plot I guess wants to get back to wholeness, they will jetison all manifestation to get there maybe.

That doesn't totally compute with my esoteric and intuitive education as of late.

Is it your awareness Cy that we are just vibrations and there is nothing to persist but a multidimensional vibration on the membrane of the void? That is the extreme ultimate view, there are lots of layers up and down from here I know, but as Dan has been saying, this is the BPW, it all happens here and now. My understanding that there the void is just mind, but here it is swirling in each of us vibrations, even the bad ones.

No? I am always open to revise my position with new data, I live the poem below now.

What's in it for your people Cy?

The Universe gave me some healing balm today after beating the crap out of me for 2 weeks. What incredible synchronicities, I have even written some of this myself over the last 2 weeks. There is energy flowing here.

This is all very energetic.

This poem is a proclamation of sorts for me. I have a new way to see the world and state of mind. I am loosed of limits and imaginary lines. I know now I am just here to let what is in me into the world.

Walt Whitman - Song of the Open Road wrote:5

From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines,
    Going where I list, my own master total and absolute,
    Listening to others, considering well what they say,
    Pausing, searching, receiving, contemplating,
    Gently,but with undeniable will, divesting myself of the holds that would hold me.

I inhale great draughts of space,
    The east and the west are mine, and the north and the south are mine.

I am larger, better than I thought,
    I did not know I held so much goodness.

All seems beautiful to me,
    I can repeat over to men and women You have done such good to me I would do the same to you,
    I will recruit for myself and you as I go,
    I will scatter myself among men and women as I go,
    I will toss a new gladness and roughness among them,
    Whoever denies me it shall not trouble me,
    Whoever accepts me he or she shall be blessed and shall bless me.

Now if a thousand perfect men were to appear it would not amaze me,
    Now if a thousand beautiful forms of women appear’d it would not astonish me.

Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons,
    It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.

Here a great personal deed has room,
    (Such a deed seizes upon the hearts of the whole race of men,
    Its effusion of strength and will overwhelms law and mocks all authority and all argument against it.)

Here is the test of wisdom,
    Wisdom is not finally tested in schools,
    Wisdom cannot be pass’d from one having it to another not having it,
    Wisdom is of the soul, is not susceptible of proof, is its own proof,
    Applies to all stages and objects and qualities and is content,
    Is the certainty of the reality and immortality of things, and the excellence of things;
    Something there is in the float of the sight of things that provokes it out of the soul.

Now I re-examine philosophies and religions,
    They may prove well in lecture-rooms, yet not prove at all under the spacious clouds and along the landscape and flowing currents.

Here is realization,
    Here is a man tallied—he realizes here what he has in him,
    The past, the future, majesty, love—if they are vacant of you, you are vacant of them.

Only the kernel of every object nourishes;
    Where is he who tears off the husks for you and me?
    Where is he that undoes stratagems and envelopes for you and me?

Here is adhesiveness, it is not previously fashion’d, it is apropos;
    Do you know what it is as you pass to be loved by strangers?

Do you know the talk of those turning eye-balls?

I do know.

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/48859
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Dan wrote:

I can be like the preacher in Independence Day..... I'll volunteer to walk through, holding my bible, and Kashmir will be holding my hand. Yes?

Be careful what you wish for ... "who's that?"

Preacher and the aliens

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:08 pm

Bahahahaha.

Beautifully played sir.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Dan are you aware of Cy's existential threat?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:13 am

Between all of the nutcases here, I wonder which of us has the best woo?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:51 am

Thank you very much, Cy, Eric and Gary, for expanding our dimesional scope, here.  

I know, Eric, we of the PtB should have had Cy taken out, long ago.  But, if truth be told, after the Princess, the Footmann does love Cy.  Yes, she has some serious protection.  

And stargates are a dime-a-dozen, evidently.  And if folks want to know what's going on, they have only to watch the tv series.  BFD.

My concern is more with the academic eggheads.  I have a soft spot in my heart for the eggheads.  

I mean, we don't want to rip them a new one.... but we sort of do. IOW, they've been thinking out of the wrong side of their heads.  We just have to turn them upside down.  They shouldn't mind too much.

Yes, we're all nut cases.  But we share one thing in common.  We've all had it up to about here, with the Katechon.  We are all Tea drinking, bomb throwers, each in our own little way.  We are about to have a Tea party.... and it's about time.  

Going into Menas Kafatos' Framework, I had great expectations.  But he kind of lost it.  Non-duality has been house-broken by the materialists.  It's been de-fanged.  I still have one fang left.... it's called the MoAPS.  

Yes, Eric, non-duality has no teeth.  Monism is another story.  We have prophecy.... we have history.  We have the Alpha and Omega.  

Cy, there's something you need to know about the PtB..... they are walking zero vectors.  They parade themselves under the aegis of the Katechon.  If you were in that parade, who would be your biggest fear, in the universe?  I'll tell you.... it would be Chicken Little.  And, yes, Cy, I also have some protection.  With Ron, I mainly have protection from myself, because, after all, I'm my own worst enemy.  

You are also my protector, Cy, and so are Eric and Gary.  Even chicken little needs a katechon.  

Someone has to slay the Dragon.  That's what I volunteered for, back in '77.  The dragon lies behind the green door, and that's why John wants to go in, with guns blazing.  Me?  I go first, with a bible.  If, as in the movie, I get zapped, then John will go in.... with another bible.  After awhile, I think they might get the message.  We'll see.  

Our final ambassador will be Kashmir.  If the Dragon is not quite as stupid as it looks, it might not want to zap her.  

12:45--------

As Eric says, Kastrup's Baloney is much more into the spirit of the BPWH/MoAPS.  His heart is in the right place.   I'll have to go back and look at it again......

Bernardo says it all......
    And since all of reality is a metaphor for an ineffable truth, we end up finding ourselves in the strange position of having to use metaphors to clarify a metaphor. Is this crazy? Of course not. First, it is no wonder that nature, simply by being what it is, would provide suitable metaphorical images –nightly dreams, whirlpools, liquid mercury, vibrating membranes, etc. –with which we, as parts of nature, could get our bearings. After all, as discussed earlier, nature is a metaphor for itself. And second, if the goal is to understand the primary metaphor of reality, we absolutely need to use all means at our disposal to get rid of the mad interpretations of it that have obscured our view for so long. What chance do we have to make something out of the primary metaphor while living under the astonishing abstraction that reality is outside mind?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:05 am

So the desert then you have been speaking about is metaphor obviously referring to?

And the Green Door means what, growing up?

And if Cy has some idea or knowledge that a spirit can be ended externally and there is no hope and actors are facilitating such, not only would they be the enemies of the creation or separation, but the Universe. Could that be possible? It creates some scary psychic crud. The feelings that would muster toward the PtB who are seeking the destruction of your very soul would raise the deepest anger a being could muster in the manifestation.

Nis just farted and says he could give two shits, sorry Cy. Babaji just winked at me and the Brotherhood said they got our back. That settles it for me.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:12 am

Eric,

Is the desert a metaphor.......?  

Yes, the desert is just a metaphor, and so are you and me.

You and I are walking metaphors.... in the Metanarrative.  If you were in Athens, you'd see 'metaphors' going up and down the street..... they are moving vans.  
    --------

As Bernardo implies, the stargate is a metaphor.  It is a metaphor for the death of materialism...... ding-dong.... the wicked witch is dead.  

So, now what.... now, everything....

We finally have freedom, and freedom is another word for nothing left to lose.

Yes, we had to lose ourselves, in order to find ourselves.  And now we know ourselves, as if for the first time.
    ----------

Ask Jung about ufos..... they are flying archetypes..... and, again, you and I are walking archetypes.  

The green door......
    Knocked once, tried to tell them I'd been there;
    Door slammed, hospitality's thin there.
    Wonder just what's going on in there.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:06 am; edited 5 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:13 am

That I know silly.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:58 am

Everything I know about UFOs is from Jung, our modern mandalas.

I move among them and they brush against me.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Yes, Eric, you and I are walking mandalas.  

Paul Z and I had a little convo......

We're still trying to get on the same page.  What we have in mind is an email from Paul to Menas, Bernardo and Deepak, with several others copied, and with me on the bcc.  

This email would ask, ever so politely, if their various non-dualisms have any bearing on what many of us consider to be an increasingly parlous situation for humanity that is somewhat focused upon the possible breakdown of politics in the US.  

We went on to discuss the western version of non-duality, which I'm calling monism.  

Paul pointed out to me that, contrary to the popular/modern view, Helaclitus, the supposed father of chaos theory, was actually a monist.  But, another view, he was more a dialectician, not unlike Hegel and Bohr.  

Paul also pointed out the dialectical aspects of daoism.  

Parmenides and Heraclitus offer complementary views on the One.

Then, of course, there was Plotinus and the Kabalists. They were all on the same page, evidently.  The non-dualists, bless their hearts, got left in dust of history and prophecy.  B,D&M are about to figure this out.  

The non-dualists were trying to tip-toe around the Katechon.  Me?  I'm a bit less polite.  

So, Ron called, and he's going to try to realign the vectors on the green door.  He assures me that gun-happy John will only bring up the rear on our little expedition.  

Hillary has health problems, and Donald has financial problems.  Currently, the Donald owes 450 million to the Chinese.  Those Chinese do love to gamble.  

Paul wondered how much stock I was putting in the R&D show these days. Well, I asked, in return, what is the difference between a hurricane in Florida and a divorce in West Virginia? There is none... either way, someone's gonna lose a trailer. And it had better not be me, or I'll have my big sister tell Nancy Ellis.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:55 pm

Maybe the breakdown is needed. I'm not being negative, God I would hope we could avoid such things. When it falls apart the guns will rule, but some of us will always stand tall and be here as long as needed.

I believe Deepak and Kastrup feel the Intelligentsia needs to make some room for more, they are trying in their way. Kastrup is a mystic, don't think he's not, he's touched it and been touched by it. He is struggling to share it. Just because he is maybe right doesn't make them listen.

I count it my great fortune to have met Jack, Dan, Deepak and Kastrup. I forgot I saw Kastrup talk at the SAND conference. You guys need to go to the SAND, that's where the action is and all these people can be found there.

But his book is energetic. It is valuable to be out there.

So while you guys seek rational and coherent communication, which please keep doing that with all your heart, there are others moving energy. You guys are moving energy too.

I Ching wrote:Move forward like a fox walking on ice: cautiously, deliberately, and gently.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Good advice, Eric.... crazy like a coherent fox. We'll just see how long it takes to realign the Vectors.

Breakdown needed.......?

Well, we're, obviously, and pretty seriously, attempting to confine the breakdown to a small segment of the intelligentsia. If one of them would volunteer to fall on his sword, that might appease the.... how else do I put it..... the masses. And, yes, we don't yet have a handle on the unwashed. Hopefully, there'll be enough water to baptize folks.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Holy Cow, is this what the PtP were/are afraid of? See vid. I'm still rolling on the floor. Show that to Ron. He probably acted in this, hell you probably directed it Dan. I think this could actually work. I'll volunteer to drive a bus. It's kinda like that actually, awakening, no such thing as being enlightened. I guess you could call the state of mind enlightenment. Word is way too loaded. I like the Discordians Theosophists better anyway.

Non-dualists are boring. Except Nis and maybe Adyashanti for me. Takes all types I guess. I could let him destroy me all day and I would come back for more tomorrow. I'll sit at his feet until there is nothing left.

I'm going to get my tea camp ready Wink

https://youtu.be/wRNKmje-Abs

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:27 am

So I just saw Snowden. Hmm. He was not a master spy, but he had the keys to the kingdom. To be modeled, classifed, spied on, sifted, violated...perfect. AI will give them ultimate control. Stupid silicon valley being mind raped by these vipers. Sucking our creativity, love, connection and joy into its black mouth.

There is literally a few boys around a table playing games with all of our lives. They no longer mediate my connection with reality. For that gift, I gave it all and would again a billion times over and yet I am not destitute. I am allowed to make my way.

I'm free.

I own my oblivion in the vibration. If the void wants me around, it shall be. But I don't think it works that way exactly. It's all very Indian Dreamquest in my head right now. It was odd to feel my life in a way on the screen and to live Snowden's life for a bit. Very sobering. I can only say I feel eyes and hands. Nothing else would make sense if I tried to explain. Black Elk is involved though. See, my dream is a lot more fun than yours. You just have invisible aliens Dan and a Green Door, I have Black Elk, Nis, Jung and Plato speaking to me while the sky is falling. That's a great dream!

Fine. Destroy our egos. Take it all. They watch it all. They are being watched.

I see you.

He was born to do what he did, obviously, shot out of a cannon. He was brillant, maybe the smartest of a generation. I will not compare myself, but I understand the drive he felt, the insane sock puppet feeling.

I could take it ok. Nothing I really didn't know, but I didn't want such an up close look.

It's beyond ugly, as far as Shadow goes, it was raw in your face tyranny. Very terrible what we have become, but we had to control it all to keep it calm they must have thought. This is how it wants to be. We are just vibrating here.

War rules the land, it's great for business. To sacrifice the lives of our young people to serve their sick greed, no words. It is an illness. A terrible disease. This materialism has eaten the world. It seems to be coming down. Should I care? Do I care? Please, a turnkey tyranny cannot be our future. I'll not except that. 1984 was their manual. Orwell doomed us. I'll give my life to fight it, but none to give, haha, so take it. I know it's a dream, so I'll go out with a blaze of glory. Probably croak of a heart attack though after all their dream hamburgers I ate.

If the source erased all of us and history and started over with Snowden and his woman, that would be fine by me. Snowden is the hero, raised to a God. You don't want to be one of them I think, but he is an archetype. A great one and a fitting one for my generation. Your generation Dan, enslaved us. I hate you and them for doing it. For losing faith in humanity. But I love you too. Both, at the same time.

What does Hate+Love=? This? You manipulated true believers. Its all a con game, a shell game.

I know they did it with good intentions, a few at least. The vipers always use and seduce good men. The great people seemed to have let it happen and kept quiet, I imagine to work from within. The world they made=Death. It wasn't worth avoiding WWIII. It is an utter failure as a system of government, they become jailors. How could they betray their supposed founding fathers? Hey, why not get rich doing it, just a dream anyway, we rule the world. It's a cult at the heart of the country, Rand rallied them. But no WWIII so far. I think China is just as corrupt. We are all sick.

This world isn't worth the cost.

We are surrounded by vipers and snakes. What is one to do?

Am I any better? No, it is a silly dream, fun one though sometimes. I am having a beautiful one. That is the gift given to me now. My Heaven, my reward. If you see how that girl loves Snowden, that is the Truth of all of this.

I saw my love next to me at the movies and I realized I had my reward, my treasure and I had never been happier. OK, thanks Universe, I will stay here as long as you let me. He found love for himself first. I learned to live day by day with no future like him. He had a lot more on the line. I know his heart, it's mine. He is part of the Spirit of Truth. He is the man of his generation.

They must respect him, or expose the hypocrisy of their position. They are exposed. Their greed is exposed for all to see and still the people do nothing. They are that in control or the Katechon is. Obama must have been an Antichrist. Evil little sell out, sorry, my emotions again. If I told you how sick Obama makes me and how much he betrayed the world, they would come get me.

Calm........

They have achieved their goal of separating themselves as far from the source as they can. Can we not just let them go? Put them on some planet, in a preserve. Here are people who never learned to love themselves, but these ones over here did.

Well, we are all in it together I guess. I am part of them. They are part of me. Those disgusting non-humans as well though? For they are alien, unnatural, disease, foreign. They infect all they touch. I am infected. They can be eleminated.

The disease is not us, it is them, and they need to go Dan.

These in power have betrayed themselves.
    Their familes.
    Their nation.
    Their race.
    Their home.
    Their source.

Part of me would say let them all burn, but that's just my emotional reaction.

Breath...I'm calm. See, just a dumb human monkey here. No such thing as enlightenment.

Turn key tyranny. You MFers. You were raised reading the classics cheating your way to the top and you became everything they warned you you would become in those books if you sold your soul. In fact, you are at the lowest rung of our society and species.

You make the rest of us look really really bad.

I'm free from tomorrow because I live honestly today. I know what I am. I know it means something, all this.

Somehow in some incredible indescribable unbelievable most amazing way I found my way home and for a moment I remembered myself and then again Snowden reminded me not of what we will become, but what we are.

He towers above those ants.

I say to the shadow, I see clearly the line bewtween within and your world. I love and know myself. You, that is not I, I do not know.

What are we to do?

Keep on just letting it happen and go with the flow I guess. I'm making this shit up as I go.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:14 am

He sees you when you're sleeping
    And he knows when you're awake
    He knows if you've been bad or good
    So be good for goodness sake...
    Santa Claus is coming to town

You may call it the akashic record, big brother or the Monad.  

We are monists, not egoists.  We are communalists, not communists.  There is a slight difference.... maybe not so slight.  

We still use telephony..... then it will be telepathy.  The Monad is like the old party-line, where your neighbors listened in.  It was also the tribal pow-wow.  It was before the 'breakdown of the bi-cameral mind'.  Is it like the committee meeting that just won't quit?  

It's like a public diary.  It's like my blog on OM.  You name it.  

Privacy is a rather modern invention.... it came along with the Copernican Revolution and the Space Age.  The boys and girls at the NSA are just pushing the monadic envelope, a bit.  

Does that make it all feel better, now?  

Or, Eric, you could just drink more of the Tea, and then go out and buy an AR15.  Donald and Footmann would be proud of you.  

11:15--------

I'm sitting by the phone..... waiting for a new date for the DR. I hope they can get the Vectors realigned, in time for the September surprise.

Otherwise, it might get boring.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:19 am

There ways are not my ways and that's fine.

I don't mind losing my privacy, it's an illusion, like all of this.

I'm not surprised, just sad to see how corrupt it all is.

This is not the world I want, it all feels very wrong, but I'm living in Heaven now, so I can't complain.

I don't want to live in their world, I don't care if they wake up. I just want all their corruption and shadow off our backs. They have no right. They were children once too, are they so twisted and lost now?

It all feels like too much.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:21 am

I left my tea group.

No more tea for me, nothing left to learn there.

No path.

I have never truly been alone ever.

Privacy is of ego mind.

I forgot the meaning of privacy.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:31 am

Right now, Snowden is the high water mark.

God I love that kid.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:32 am

I wonder how mixed up you are in all this Dan.

The UFO lore is obviously psyop propaganda. The truth is so hopelessly buried, it's going to come out on OMF? Yeah right.

Dan, I will continue to humor you, but I'll never trust you. 

You have good game, but I see the cracks.

Everyone told me to stay away from you, but I'm an optimist.

Even as apathetic as I feel right now, only 1% of the stolen docs were released. 

It's worse than anyone thought. 

There are two worlds. You bridge them, I'm outside floating.

I'm done with their world, I am not of it or in it. I don't have their fear and doubt.

Dan, don't call, this place is prob a sham as is most of the Internet.

I don't care either way.

What I know and have, I'll pass on 1:1. 

The show is over you nest of vipers.

I've decided to renounce my citizenship and put my money where my mouth is.

I'll not play in this dream any longer.

I'm going offline too.

No more electronics other than work.

If you want to reach me, write a letter, I'm sure you can get my forwarding address.

Peace old man, don't let the Aliens get you. The vipers already have. I hope you find peace in all this somewhere.

Really Dan, I'm walking. No calls.

Peace.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:42 am

See yourself as a young tree now. The ground around you is fertile; sun and water and wind are plentiful. By maintaining your focus on moving upward toward light, clarity, and purity you can reach great heights. If you become entangled in inferior things, you will not enjoy the full benefit of this gracious hour. Stay balanced, innocent, and correct, and good fortune is assured.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:47 am

It's like trying to find a stem of straw in a stack of needles. It's not just obscured, the search downright hurts!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:12 pm

Holy cow, I can't believe you just posted that PF.

I have had 4-6 back to back events today. It's non stop.

- I finally free myself from OMF and everyone else's path
    - 8 of Cup given me on my journey into the desert
    - Adyashanti describes what's happening to me and the needle PF mentioned, https://youtu.be/xdBnIB9w3j4
    - Jonah swallowed by a UFO
    - A lot more

That teaching is one for this moment. I really got some energy moving today. Really, making this up as I go. PF, that was a fitting synchronous send off!
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Warning: The Korean Peninsula is Falling into Disequilibrium

http://38north.org/2016/09/wmckinney091516/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:03 pm