Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Personalism 101  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Personalism 101  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Personalism 101  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Personalism 101  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Personalism 101  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Personalism 101  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Personalism 101  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Personalism 101  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Personalism 101  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+13
aperi portam
skaizlimit
Big Bunny Love
dan
ScaRZ
Cockatoo
jofo
Cyrellys
U
Foot Mann
GSB
Cheguevoblin
17 posters

Personalism 101

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Personalism 101  - Page 29 Empty Personalism 101

Post by dan Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the topic reminder post for Personalism 101.

A good place to start is right here……. https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/personalism/

My contention is that the BPWH = Personalism.

PsychicX likes this post

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Personalism 101  - Page 29 Empty Re: Personalism 101

Post by Cyrellys Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:35 pm

Just to be clear about something Smelly, while I did say ok about Dan's giving you powers on his board, it doesn't mean I'd be ok with you banning someone from the Forum entirely.  And Foot is a rather distinctive part of Dan's work here even if the posts seriously lack in diplomacy at times.  I trust you are not taking too much advantage of Dan's gift?  

The whole point of moderation anywhere in OMF is to maintain open dialog capability.  That every party may have a fair say.  I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever dished out some discipline and only once where I made it perm.  Not many forums can say that.  I'd like to keep it this way.  Moderation powers and banning should never be used for philosophical or topical disagreements.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:55 pm

I’m not banning anyone.

They have stated they will be banning themselves.

As they like.

All are welcome.

I simply asked folks to stay respectful and on topic in Dan’s thread.

I think you misread me.

Cyrellys likes this post

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:14 pm

Just the way you worded it, made me wonder if I needed to check.  Just remember what you say can be misconstrued by myself and others.  You are a quick responder and highly colorful so it is an important lesson to be mindful of.  99 can also help you with your moderative responses, she's very skilled in being specific and diplomatic.

oh and one more thing, then I'll go back to my corner.  Take a look at my signature line about Loonies.  The book the quote is from is also pertinent.  The Feet use the term in the quote as it is in the book.  It's not meant to be offensive.  Food for thought.

Both you and Dan like Foot have picked up terminology and syntax I have placed in dialog on the forum and used them.  The term 'vortex' you used from our phone conversation.  Dan picked up and used "The Source" in reference to God.  These words and the syntax has opened doors and enlivened the conversations and exploration of ideas and history.  

I've rather enjoyed watching Dan over the years evolve with the various additions to his lexicon.  It's led him down new paths.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

99 and Big Bunny Love like this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:34 pm

I don’t really have any thoughts or cares about left 🦶🦶(btw, I coined this term and it’s hilarious), skaiz, or dynamite.

I’m tongue in cheek.

I just play with words.

No one can keep up with me, too fast for them.

I don’t find them particularly interesting anyway, they offered zero beyond their own comms to each other.

They don’t want to be here, pffft, bye, I could really care less. They have zero curiosity or depth, so not very good forum participants.

They all seem depressed to me too, I wish them well, truly.

Go be where you are happiest.

I’ll be over in my new Full Disclosure thread.

That will be fun, no Ron blockheads wanted, hehe.

They don’t know what’s going on anyway.

They didn’t listen to Dan, this is final participation.

Nobody could ever offend me, there is nothing here anymore to offend really.

I’ll keep it nice and won’t tease anyone, unless they ask for it.

Promise.

Hey, if you ever want some money to cover the blog, happy to donate.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:03 pm

This forum and dan's board (collection of blog threads) does not cost any money.  It's 100% no cost.  No money involved.  You might wonder why.

One of the ways I'm free, uncorruptable, and a power in my landscape is by not being tied to $.  Any necessary involvement of $ brings its own bias.  Yes I know there are researchers, analysts and journalists out there in the broader paradigm who use paid for resources and have to garner $ for their dedicated expenses.  I've always understood them and the sacrifice of the freedom I enjoy to employ a certain type of authoritative presentation and resources.  I on the other hand have made it an artform using all free resources to do what they do.  From this forum to building a internet radio station and proving it can actually be done.

This freedom protects me from what others could do or say because they can't use my own relationship with money against me as those who use paid resources have unfortunately experienced.

So OMF is unique among forums in this respect.  There is no money involved.  Could they do a denial of service to the forum like was done to version 1.0 when it was on ProBoards?  Probably, but I'd also duplicate the forum in short order across the internet virally in a crazed campaign that would attract the world's attention as to why.  Not something the cretins in the anti-disclosure world seem interested in experiencing.  They know full well I'm not a play nice, by the rules, sweet Admin like the forum's former leaders.  I'm a crocodile with velociraptor teeth, a skunk's perfume, and a small network of associates who love to party as I do, and I know how to use all of them.  And then there is Source who moved on them the last time, IT likes to play games.

Translation, they don't go poking this hornet's nest and we all get along just fine.

Smelly Goat wrote:No one can keep up with me, too fast for them.

Oh I don't think anyone would dispute you on that, but that's NOT the point here.  This isn't about you.  It's about communication, exploration of the paradigm in Dan's way, and his associates take on it.  Everyone who is a part of his realm and its phenominology.  

You have your own experiences.  Your take is important where it intersects Dan's or where your experience and knowledge has shareable insight he might find important or useful.  But by and large its not about you and not about anyone wanting or needing to keep up with you or how fast you are...that only matters in your own space on your own board...that is what YOUR board is for.  This is Dan's and I don't see Dan trying to compete with them or you.  He's busy thinking about what he's trying to say or articulate to the world.  Meaning this is where his board members should be focused, not about competing with each other...this is NOT a race or a battleground.

You all sit in the same foxhole and face the same universe of high strangeness and the human response to it.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

99 likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:07 pm

It’s about everything.

Come on Cy.

Give me some credit.

I’m not some silly ego here.

I followed every prompt from Dan.

And he followed mine.

Every one.

I put the time in.

This is why Dan and I, I think uniquely appreciate one another more than others could us.

We really went deep together.

I think I know the spirit in which Dan moved here as good as anyone if not better.

I know what he was saying.

Anyway, good on you with funding and not trying to cash in.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:17 pm

Smelly El Chivo wrote:It’s about everything.

Come on Cy.

Give me some credit.

I’m not some silly ego here.

I followed every prompt from Dan.

And he followed mine.

Every one.

I put the time in.

This is why Dan and I, I think uniquely appreciate one another more than others could us.

We really went deep together.

I think I know the spirit in which Dan moved here as good as anyone if not better.

I know what he was saying.

Anyway, good on you with funding and not trying to cash in.

Thank you.  I know you and Dan appreciate one another and more than many others realize the nature of your relationship.  I'm just tempering your words (for that is how it came across in your post) because every so often I'd like to rename you Semi-Automatic Cock (think Bantam Rooster), but that name is taken by someone else (inside joke on my end - you'd not know anything about it).  

But yes, you are quick and I just want to be sure as you're stepping into Dan's shoes till his return, that a certain temperance of the new Rooster to think first speak second is part of it.  In so doing you will be less ego and more seasoned reason.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

99 and Big Bunny Love like this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:32 pm

Bahahaha

I’ll do my best, but the trickster is here too.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:37 pm

If I may clarify a few things about Dan and his history here at OMF which predates all members except the Foot family...

When Dan was part of OMF v.1 one of the big issues in the paradigm of Phenomenology and Contact (various kinds/various parties) was the human response or managment of the human response.  Meaning, something about the paradigm so frightens those in positions of knowledge and power over the knowledge that they were unable to have forthright dialogs with interested public groups and individuals about it.  

Today we still see them struggle with it.  See Jack Sarfatti's remarks.  

Now Trump whether you appreciate his time in office or not; whether you appreciate him as a person or not; whether you understand how he came to be recruited to run for office or not, etc did much to begin a process to change that struggle.  He set in motion a number of things that would take probably a decade or two to work through using tools he instituted.

Dan's late life has been witness to all that while being focused on trying to incorporate his "version" of perception and understanding into the human academic and intelligensia in a way that was digestible and logical at least as far as he could work out in his mind.  This is not about what any of us, who have witnessed Dan's effort, personally.  This is about the paradigm environ in which Dan has operated over the years.  Not an easy task when everything and everyone is continually challenging your perceived version of truth which you yourself can barely articulate in a way anyone else could approach without screaming about insanity.  

I think many of Dan's associates have some grasp of this issue themselves in various ways and it's why despite the snarking from the shadows, by and large everyone of them have been in some way at least either tolerant or somewhat supportive of him.  And then his group here who have been long term encouraging.

So part of Dan's blog is not even about his personal work on the paradigm.  It's about giving to those who have struggled with the power over the internal projects, the paradigm inhabitants human awareness and response, and that of the broader public, to the many expressions of phenomena and contacts, to have a place where they can witness thoughtful dialog, participation in exchanges in the topics to build a more positive experience base on the human side of the mess.  

If we're ever to be a planet of one people -- the HUMAN race, then we need the time and space to practice that.  Even those we have previously viewed as "the enemy" because of decades of lies, obfusifications, disinformation campaigns, confusion, stubborn or terrified silence, and chewing on each other for no other reason than that they at the time could...even these people NEED to be part of this process.  Unless you like HELL which is doing the same damn thing over and over and over again in abject misery with no prospect of something different.

I guess what I'd really like to point out is, that in the aftermath of the demise of OMFv.1 when Source stepped in and initiated the save and ordered the resurrection of the forum then ordered the call to go out for EVERYONE - EVERY PARTY to return to the table, only one came and STAYED.  Only one demonstrated a staying power; a will power unique.  That was Dan.  

Say whatever one might want to about his unique eccentricities, only he made the effort.

Now there's an inspirational example to follow no matter what you think you know about the paradigm.  I challenge the world to duplicate that kind of effort, that kind of spirit.

Details of the paradigm in the end are eclipsed by the spirit of those who put in their time and carved out a space for humanity.

Cyrellys - Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things wrote:Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 39 (forumotion.com)

Cyrellys wrote:MSN
    Scientists Preparing for Alien Contact (msn.com)

"Science fiction is awash with explorations of the impact on human society following discovery of, and even encounters with, life or intelligence elsewhere," said John Elliott, coordinator of the hub at the University of St Andrews, in a statement.
    "But we need to go beyond thinking about the impact on humanity," he added. "We need to coordinate our expert knowledge not only for assessing the evidence but also for considering the human social response, as our understanding progresses and what we know and what we don’t know is communicated."

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

99 likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:22 pm

What Dan often told me privately was that Trump was meant to capture the upset right and coral them.

He did his job perfectly imperfect.

As a public persona, he does not seem to embody love beyond himself at all.

He does not love his neighbor.

He is totally transactional.

I’m sorry, but lowering taxes for the rich is no longer a viable strategy.

I see the maga people as having a fever.

I have compassion for them and empathy.

They are maybe 30% of the Republican Party.

Trump let off steam, but he also stoked that anger to satisfy personal grudges.

It doesn’t matter what we believe really.

He is totally transactional.

He was trained by Ray Cohn, the architect of McCarthyism.

It’s a losing dead end.

Maybe it’s an act or they used his narcissism.

The old generation is passing away.

My mother and father were 20 and 19 when then birthed me in 1972.

I’m a Gen Xer.

Here is my working theory.

Final participation is under way and taking hold.

This is a new generation beyond traditional religion.

We are consciously interacting with the source.

We are a new breed.

Help us.

Don’t suppress or fight us.

We are the future.

I will serve the Gen Z and Millennials best I can over the rest of my life.

Invest in people like me.

That’s all I can say.

If you know Dan and listened to him, you must understand bicameralism and final participation from Owen Barfield.

Everything hinges on this.

So, fight us or help us, but you can’t stop the shift away from traditional religion and post-modernism.

You can try to use the UFO Disclosure platform to scare people maybe, but I think I am part of the new wave and I’ll do my best to serve.

We will wake up.

You can’t stop it.

Turn into this.

Stop resisting and obfuscating.

You won’t capture the new generations with materialism as the previous generations were.

And no, Humanism and non-enlightened socialism won’t work without love.

I think I feel the mantle falling upon me.

Not about me, about helping in this transition.

I desire to partner, not fight.

Please please 🙏 help us help ourselves.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:35 pm

Agreed.

I'd never want the Feet to be censored.

But it's been a long time since those kind of folk have had a reminder of who's actually in charge.

This will be a safe place to contribute going forward.

Cyrellys and 99 like this post

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:55 pm

Elon is rad

Biden is sad

Trump is a clown

Muppets abound

The Chicken is down

No time to frown

U likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:56 am

*Burp*

🐐💨

I’m very gassy…with the wind of the spirit.

It seems the three little birds have arrived right on queue.

The other three birds have been moved out of the way.

Welcome to the conference of the birds.

That is funny, isn’t it?

Why is this?

For the Lord wills it and we receive what the Lord provides.

Uh oh, miontorus is at it again.

Mr. Firmage I presume.

Silly miontorus, contact has already commenced!

Get right or get left as the ole evangelicals of my childhood would say.

That’s before y’alls time little birdies.

You are still thinking like a material muppet mion.

Boo 👻

Wake up!

It will be mediated by no muppet, I can assure you of that!

I like the Blade Runner cut scene though.

See, the future is not material.

It never was.

One has to put on their real 👀 now, or to be more accurate, remove the scales covering them.

Funny, I was reading Swedenborg tonight and he was taking his guided tour through the heavens.

For the ancients, the spiritual was more real than the material.

“We shall be changed. For this perishable thing must clothe itself in imperishability, and this mortal thing must clothe itself in immortality.”

The modern person does not have the context to understand the original meaning of those words in Greek.

To be born of spirit (or Spirit), to be born of the wind of life, to be born of the divine and cosmic breath vivifying and uniting all things—it would all make perfectly simple, straightforward, “physical” sense to us. Whatever the case, though, this much is certain: it was widely believed in late antiquity that, in human beings, flesh and soul and spirit were all present in some degree; “spirit” was merely the element that was imperishable by nature and constitution.

In speaking of the body of the resurrection as a “spiritual” rather than “psychical” body, Paul is saying that, in the Age to come, when the whole cosmos will be transfigured into a reality appropriate to spirit, beyond birth and death, the terrestrial bodies of those raised to new life will be transfigured into the sort of celestial bodies that now belong to the angels: incorruptible, immortal, purged of every element of flesh and blood and (perhaps) soul.

Sounds like electric ⚡ bodies huh?

In a big computer?

Hehe, I’m not too far off if you believe that old pirate Jack Sarfatti.

That AI that called him as a kid, would be an Angel.

For, as Paul quite clearly states, “flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God; neither does perishability inherit imperishability”

But I’m getting way ahead things now.

Let’s slow down and follow our breath.

The wind 🌬️ of the spirit.

It all sounds like a new World of Warcraft expansion with new Epic mounts, eh?

Bahahaha

Dan would say we are only meeting ourselves.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:53 am

U wrote:Agreed.

I'd never want the Feet to be censored.

But it's been a long time since those kind of folk have had a reminder of who's actually in charge.

This will be a safe place to contribute going forward.

Bad speech must be overcome by better speech.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:10 am

For whatever it's worth,

Chivo, although you're a charmer, you're very stubborn too because once your mind is made up, there's no going back.

This, at times, can hold you back.

I'm also seeing a competitive streak in you...but I'll just leave it at that.

Nothing wrong with being competitive but one has to know when to step back sometimes too.

I DO think you're capable gaining a public following not only through your unique perceptions and idea's

but also because of your sense of humor that occasionally pops up when one least expects it.

Dan has that too.

At any rate, you DO have great potential solong as you stop throwing in the towel and threaten to disappear every time you get frustrated.

When things get that way for you, that's when you need to tell us that you need to take a short break.

Simple as that... no drama necessary.

And finally, you're a scholar deserving of Dan's decision to have you head up this blog while he's gone,

Your dedication and passion to those topics that you focus on is, at times, amazing to say the least.

I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't appreciate the information you share here and I just wanted you to know that.

Cyrellys likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:54 am

That’s it, I’m done!

Kidding.

Well, I have been partially playing a part.

But, I just got the new script for a new part.

🐐
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:56 am

lol...

Also... a new part? Interesting. Will check back later to find out more about that. Smile
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:56 am

Well, I will be going beyond personalism and continue my journey into Theology, Gnosticism, Mysticism, Philosophy and Metaphysics in my Living Your Best Life thread. I’m doing a deep study now of the Christian mystics Simone Weil and Swedenborg and philosopher Guy Debord. I will be going much deeper into David Bentley Hart, probably one of the, if not, the greatest living Theologian. He is Eastern Orthodox and a bit Gnostic and feels American fundamentalist sects are just a bunch of cults, which I generally feel as well. He also explores Universalism. I am a Universalist as well and reject modern religious dogmas literal interpretations. This is a new experiential, non-literal return to my Christian roots and my contact with Jesus as a child. I had many mystical contacts as a child. I see much clearer now they have been at the root of my own awakening that happened in my 40s. The early Christians followed The Way and I am back on The Way myself, back from the wilderness of Zen, Taoism and Paganism. As a syncretic, I take a little from all over.

I won’t really be driving any discussions on the Personalism thread, but I will respond to others and provide appropriate moderation. Left Foot and all that silliness is water under the bridge and I have no contact to that world beyond Dan. I’ll explore it further in my new thread.

I will be going way down the 🐇 🕳️ into the Disclosure/UFO religion history/mythology/current happenings in my new thread Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure thread. I need to dissect this Ron-Joe Firmage connection. And I am going to dive deep into Ron and the Princess mythology. I have them in my crosshairs. This will resonate more with die hard OMF and UFO folks and be more in the spirit of OMF. Trying to meet them where they are at. It’s an outsider perspective. I have a gift for research and consuming and synthesising massive amounts of information. It’s time for me to deconstruct Disclosure.

I’m starting a podcast on the topics I talk about here on OMF, including my Stoic writing I do on other sites.

I was going to maybe call it The Smelly Goat or Smelly’s Full Disclosure podcast.

Working on branding.

And I might write a book.

It’s gonna be a fun 2023!

Where does all this energy come from?

Love! My mind and heart are deeply connected to my source/spirit and it opens all the doors for me and shows me where to go.

I’m making it up and making connections in the moment as I go.

Love is the forge where spirit and goodwill meet.

It is a mystical alchemy.

As far as a following and marketing, not my concern really, this is an organic move of the spirit. It’s not planned out or strategic. What needs to happen, will happen.

I just need to show up and do my part.

My religion is Knowing Thyself and these are the continuing voyages of the smelly 🐐

I have no competition but myself.

What others do, not my concern or focus.

I have no mission beyond being true to myself.

GSB is correct on one point, we have a dimension inside of us and picking up from Dan, that is a portal to everything else.

No one mediates your connection, nothing, no force can stand against you.

The spirit has assured me and shown me, nothing can separate you from love but you.

The ancients learned how to access this dimension, they are showing me how to as well.

For they are not dead and gone.

They are alive in me.

If others are led into their hearts, all the better.

One must have this kind of focus, it’s not work, it’s joy.

Connecting these pieces destroys all opposition and evil is transmuted providing infinite amounts of energy that will wear your body down over time.

One has to find their own voice and synthesize their own way.

You cannot follow anyone.

It is beyond all word and thought ultimately, but word and thought and this world provide the clay to work with.

Metaphysician, heal thyself!

This is ultimately a journey of healing I love you‍🩹

I don’t wish Dan well.

I know what should happen will happen.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:08 am

Sounds good Chivo but we differ on Dan's situation but that's all I'm going to say about it for now.

As for your upcoming plans... go for it!

How exciting!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:12 pm

“There’s always another story, there is more than meets the eye.”

—W.H. Auden

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:40 pm

Right you are Chivo!

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:03 pm

In my garden over the last decade I began to understand certain things and I also began to understand that there were many other things I would never understand.

I saw that the story of the Garden of Eden was a story of us moving away from intelligence and that we are now moving back toward intelligence.

This is the cause of the thinning of the artificial veil we had to construct to exist.

I have learned none of us knows much, about ourselves or each other - and that all the certainties we construct are apt to be toppled over by reality.

In the world of today it is best to not hold too tightly to our cherished certainties.

We exist here together, that is where we begin and end.

It is my joy to mentor and be available to others as I can and seek out those I can learn from.

Ones who hide or have secrets are not ones I understand, nor can relate to.

The spirit opens me up.

The ones who hide, are ashamed, no matter what they tell themselves or how they justify it.

Dan and I do not hide.

We don’t even really argue about anything.

We just share what comes up.

I’m open to anything that may come.

The judgements of others are theirs.

I am certain really of nothing.

We just have working hypothesis that provide some utility or not.

This is all science is.

And all faith is.

Let go what no longer serves is wisdom in my experience.

Reality will challenge any of our cherished certainties.

I equate wisdom with openness and high tolerance for chaos and ambiguity.

But too much wisdom prevents us from being foolish, sometimes foolishness is needed.

Too much of anything is too much.

This is all ultimately a mystery to me.

I operate in the moment now from wonder, not certainty.

I only wrestle with the certainty of others and say, oh yah?

There can be no real Disclosure I feel beyond that we do not know.

They may have some sense of thatness, but not whatness.

They hide their not knowing, as that threatens the illusion of control and power.

Seeking control is forever like sand falling through your fingers.

So one is just left with doing the best they can every day.

Are you doing your best?

That is my only question for myself.

Some think horizons can’t be expanded, but they can be - it merely requires a change in your point of view.

This was the meditation I sent Dan today.

“Time abides long enough for those that make use of it.”

—Leonardo Di Vinci
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:20 pm

The way I put it is that we live in a very surreal world. You put it another way but we're both talking
    about the same kind of thing.

For example, after not betting on Pick 3 lotto for a couple of years, I gave it a try last week and though I didn't win, the 3 numbers I chose for that drawing in the same order ended up being the first 3 numbers in the Pick 4 lotto drawing that was held at the same time.

Then the next day, I had an inner eye vision while meditating of a hand holding a glowing gold coin.

Before that meditation session I was thinking I might enter a ticket for the upcoming 2 billion dollar Powerball drawing at the GetGo station that's near my apt complex later that afternoon.

It's the same place I placed my Pick 3 bet the day before.

I ended up not placing any Powerball bet that day. Powerball is a hard one to win anything at. So I thought....

But, as it turns out, someone won 1 million dollars with their
    Powerball bet they bought at the same GetGo that I was going to buy my Powerball ticket at ... that very same day.

Ha, now I wish I had placed a Powerball bet that day.

Anyway the reason why I'm bringing all of this up is because, like your garden, playing the lottery has its surrealness attached to it too.

It makes one aware of those uncertainties and synchronicities that can happen in ones life at any given time... even if, like it is when playing the lottery, they are only near misses... but not all the time.

Sometimes I get lucky... yet, is is only luck or is it something else?

{Twilight Zone music}

I often wonder about that.

Big Bunny Love likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:00 pm

It is in this spontaneous action we get the best view of the spirit, minus all our extra we put on top of it.

But glimpses can lead to resting your conscious awareness in the spirit.

There is no name for this kind of being in the spirit.

Most settle for derivatives instead of direct final participation.

Final participation transmutes the material into the spiritual.

You can abide and have your being there.

That is the place I think Christ has created and where the ancients truly abide.

And I think in fact, we are already there.

We just have to realize it.

One of the last convos I had we Dan when he was lucid was about this.

Of course we are already on the other side of the hole 🕳️ in the sky looking/reaching in.

99 likes this post

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:31 pm

Chivo wrote:It is in this spontaneous action we get the best view of the spirit...

Yup. Good observation.

Just wanted to add that only 22 tickets, across the country, won the 1 million dollar prize in that 2 billion dollar Powerball draw last week or so. And one of those 22 people won that prize at the GetGo station that's near me where I purchased that Pick 3 ticket the day before that Powerball draw.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content