Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Pkisfake
Course Catalog
RunningBull
Alchemical Coincidence
mion
ParanoidFactoid
clusterfuggles
AtomicBrando
HANIPAN
cwallatruth
dan
Big Bunny Love
hobbit
GrandCru
U
SurfBum
21 posters

Disclosure - For U by U

SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Empty Disclosure - For U by U

Post by SurfBum Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is Disclosure directly from source, disclosure for U and by U.

Say and post what though will shall be the whole of the rules.

Last edited by TheSloth on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Empty Re: Disclosure - For U by U

Post by U Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:46 pm

U
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:25 am

DEMOCRACY DIES IN DARKNESS
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/20/takeaway-biden-harris-inauguration/%3foutputType=amp

(Posted 1 hour ago)

Last edited by U on Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:23 pm

SONGBIRDS AND SNAKES!

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Lady-g10
    Your four years of amnesty is over.

You could have bought more time but you got greedy.

Hello type -1 civilization, looks like you're just dying to go back to the stone age!

"It's better to be the guy with the fork than the guy on the table" ironic, stupid ape. Soon you'll learn who's really king of the jungle. Humans are gross, do better.
    Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Kh7rzz10

https://www.wanttoknow.info/sexabuse/james-alefantis-instagram

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Xxy0af10

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Podest10
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory
    JOURNEY INTO NIGHT!

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 _178b210

MAGA folk won't be spared either, they failed.

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Images11

Thank you John, for pointing us in the right direction, for the entity that called you there broke the one rule we don't forgive.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/world/john-kerry-lands-antarctica

Ruining The Aesthetic!

CARPE DIEM

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Teen-t10

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

U

Last edited by U on Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 8851311

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/01/09/world/asia/indonesia-plane-crash.amp.html

"At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day!"

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Tumblr11
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:06 pm

You are facing annihilation.

You are beset on all sides.

But there is a very very small chance to pull through.

The situation will continue to be monitored.

HOPE

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Fb_img51

U
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:47 pm

WALTER!

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 P-the-10

"1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
    During his CSETI workshop I was dismayed at the real Dr. Greer, November 15, 2009
    By Knowledge Seeker (California) - See all my reviews

I followed Dr. Greer's activities with enthusiasm since 2001 when he established the Disclosure Project. I read his books, watched his interviews and listened to his meditation CD's. I liked everything the man seemed to be about and shared his views on the need to inform the public about the presence of extraterrestrial visitors on Earth, the importance of establishing peaceful contact with these visitors, in developing free or low cost overunity energy technologies that would clean the planet, eliminate conflict between nations, and bring about a dignified quality of life and abundance to people all over the world. I still share these goals.

So it was with great excitement that I signed up for a CSETI presentation and a one day workshop with Dr. Greer that took place on November 13 and 14, 2009 in Costa Mesa, California to experience and learn CSETI's contact protocol and to determine whether it would be worthwhile enrolling in a week long CSETI outing with Dr. Greer.

Surprisingly, my pre-conceived opinion about Dr. Greer's character began to disintegrate as I listened to his presentation. It was disheartening to discover he is excessively fascinated with himself, prone to indulge in name dropping and in bragging about his fantastic 'high end' and/or 'in the know' contacts and connections, not to mention the multitude of outlandish remarks he makes with a straight face, such as his impact on the rogue MAJESTIC secret government. So much so, that according to him, he "rejected a TWO BILLION dollars payout to shut up and abandon the ET disclosure issue".

Needless to say, that night I left the auditorium less enthusiastic about what Dr. Greer is all about. But it was not until the workshop and the outing next day that my opinion about him really changed - unfortunately for the worst.

Again, during the workshop Dr. Greer devoted some time to self admiration while attempting to appear humble by saying, "I'm just a country doctor from North Carolina". By then, I was becoming quite uncomfortable about him but as the workshop progressed my discomfort turned into dismay as I watched how rudely he treated some attendees who asked valid questions or made harmless remarks but whose timing or subject he deemed "inappropriate". I was truly shocked and could not believe my ears and eyes as I watched him lash at them with such scornful contempt. It was so bad that I wondered if this man was consciously trying to chase these people away. Dr. Greer claims to have experienced meditative Samadhi or oneness with all. If so, one would think he would have achieved a certain degree of enlightenment and a sense of kinship toward his fellow men. Why then was he so harsh and unkind? Did he forget these people paid a significant amount of money not only to listen but to ask questions as well?

The worst and most disheartening part of this experience was witnessing the CSETI's field contact protocol. At the site, a number of devices such as a radio transmitter, magnetometer, radar detectors, infrared scope, etc. were arranged. Even though I don't doubt Dr. Greer may have had several ET experiences in the past, what I observed in the field that night is inconsistent with his hyperbolic claims suggesting he can vector ETs and make them appear. His actions and the facts demonstrated that at the very least this is a bold exaggeration. Not surprisingly, to cover up for this assertion Dr. Greer made sure to bring out a series of possibilities for a 'no show' prior to the field excursion. According to him, sometimes the ETs might not appear because, "there is someone in the group without good intent and a clean heart" or "the ETs feel threatened by US military" or "even though they won't fully materialize they will manifest in a thousand other ways".

Conveniently, there were plenty of people at hand, mostly staff, who would come forward to state that while meditating they saw this or heard that. Most amusing though were Dr. Greer's remarks at the beeps and sounds made by his electronic equipment. You see, according to him an ET he named Walter communicates via one of these electronic devices and Dr. Greer is able to recognize which beeps he makes. Additionally, the large quantity of "WOW!" and "Oh my God!" remarks coming out of Dr. Greer's mouth over unseen or imaginary nonevents was sadly hilarious. Often times he would point his mega laser beam at some spot in the sky and claim he was seeing a partly materialized ET craft. Of course, any one else saw nothing even though, according to him, many significant events were taking place that night because "we were such a great group". To make matters worse, Dr. Greer supplemented the lack of any occurrence with information he received via "remote viewing".

I found this charade insulting to my intelligence, intuitiveness and psychic sensibilities. I know ETs were not present that night and I would have respected Dr. Greer if he had been forthright and acknowledged the fact that there was no activity. I would understand; it happens.

Because I experienced first hand Dr. Greer's tendency to fabricate, exaggerate and embellish nonevents at the CSETI field trip, it then follows that the accuracy and validity of everything he claims in his books is in question since it's evident that, at the very least, he stretches the truth to the point where it becomes short of being an outright lie.

In the past, whenever I would read negative reviews about Dr. Greer, especially ones describing him as a self centered narcissist, I would reject them and conclude they were made by people who couldn't handle the truth. But based on what I saw and experienced first hand, it appears Dr. Greer is in love with himself, and because he sees himself above others, he dislikes most people. However, he desperately craves attention so he created this ET disclosure platform to attract as large an audience as possible in order to obtain the recognition and adulation he sorely needs. In essence, regardless of the message, this messenger is so flawed one must question the purity and true nature of his motivations. His books, conferences and CSETI outings may be more about the money they bring than the message itself.

Furthermore, unless you enjoy watching people being mistreated by Dr. Greer and don't mind embarking on a pathetic farce, I recommend you put your money elsewhere instead of spending it in any of his CSETI's excursions.

UPDATE 12/4/2009: In a letter sent to Dr. Greer, CIA director James Woolsey, his wife Suzanne, and two others, refute Dr. Greer's claims regarding his alleged "briefing" to them. To read this letter in its entirety please google: greer woolsey ufo watch dog.

Also, astronaut Ed Mitchell refutes claims made by Dr. Greer in Jeff Rense's website. To read Mitchell's statement please google: ed mitchell unhappy with greer."

https://www.amazon.com/review/ROT12D88XG38L

https://pierresabakbooks.com/the-murder-of-reality

https://dokumen.pub/flying-serpents-and-dragons-the-story-of-mankinds-reptilian-past-paperbacknbsped-1885395388-9781885395382.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_King_List#First_rulers_of_Uruk

Edit: Retard wikipedia used to have a better version of the Sumerian King's list that clearly was edited earlier this year(2021). I'm enclosing an extra article that more accurately represents the previous version of the wikipedia article to counterbalance this pathetic attempt at censorship.

https://www.livius.org/sources/content/anet/266-the-sumerian-king-list/

I don't appreciate this kind of subterfuge.
    ----------------------‐-‐-------------------------------------------

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_dinosaurs#:~:text=Dinosaurs%20evolved%20with%20single%20lineage,present%20in%2098%25%20of%20bootstraps.&text=Descendants%20(for%20the%20non-avian,until%2066%20million%20years%20ago.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_insects

U

Last edited by U on Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:56 pm; edited 7 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:14 am

A little trip around the moon anyone?

hobbit

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:12 pm

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Fb_img53

And now we wait...
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri May 07, 2021 11:54 pm

UNEMPLOYABLE!

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 5d028e10

Last edited by U on Tue May 18, 2021 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue May 18, 2021 10:00 pm

On the Current Eschatological Urgency
    [An tactically encrypted communique from the B:.B:.]

"There remaineth a Greater Kingdom, O mage."
    -words hearde by mine own eares upon an recent worshipful meditation

"...[the so-called Aliens] are a part of the Larger Reality."
    -USAF Col. Donald E. Ware (ret.)

Gather 'round all ye merrymakers and fools, ye homemakers and worker bees; ye seers of visions and dreamers of dreams. Gather 'round ye pipers, ye legends and martyrs and SHINE*. Yea, gather round and heare ye the tale of Bill and the Condor; the Canary and the Pelican; the Aviary and the Aquarium, and that Brother which is Blue.

.:oOo:.
    Many years ago in a faraway land, there lived an wicked prince named Bill. Prince Moore was a clever lad and caused quite a stir amongst his brethren when he ordered a fellow magistrate from a lesser kingdom to burst through the defenses and penetrate the holy of holies of a sublime castle in the province of Monzano.

Needless to say, the Brave yet Foolish Sir Robert was apprehended by the Priests of that Holy Fortress and a Major Stir resounded throughout the land -- for a mere nave had desecrated the sanctity of their sacred domain.

Now the townspeople and the servants thought him a foolish lad for such an act of apparent disobedience whilst the Knights of the Warrior Clans were simply aghast over the ease at which their security had been breached and the arrogance with which their hierarchial protocols had been impudently ignored -- the devious overlords above them, of course, guaranteeing that heads would certainly roll over this simply unacceptable oversight.

Yet in the Dark Castle which sat high upon The Hill, the Dark Lords gloated in glee as they beheld the fruition of their devious manipuations -- thinking themselves oh so clever for sacrificing what to them was merely a pawn as they attempted to place the opposition's king in check. For they had measured the risks, plotted the strategies, manipulated the players, and launched the scheme.

And we beheld all of this and -- pseeing the many analogues -- wept bitterly.

Yet in the stillness of our weeping, we hearde an distinct voice remark unto our hearing, "There remaineth a Greater Kingdom, O mage" and our inner eye was opened thereunto, and beheld the Greatness of that Enduring Kingdom -- one which lieth far beyond the mundaneness of this Carnival of Fools; one which existeth from everlasting even unto everlasting and perceiveth such mundaneness not as necessarily trivial or unimportant in it's own right but as an Greate Drama and an Grand Dance peopled by beings which -- though clad in ostensibly disparate vestures -- were at their rudimentary core not so unalike you and I; longing for love, happiness and acceptance, all.

And it was this very kingdom -- which is Far Greater -- which we then observed orchestrating and choreographing those steps in The Dance which we had just pseen. For though the Prince and the Nave had thought themselves clever for acting out the scheme, and though the Guards of the Holy Fortress had deemed themselves victors for apprehending him which had appeared to brake step from their National Security Dance, and though the Dark Lords of the Dark Castle on The Hill had perceived themselves clever manipulators for pushing the poor nave to the very brink of his own destruction, it was that Greater Kingdom which had the Final Word and which had designed the Dance such that the various sub-levels would fancy themselves Kings, though Pawns, all.

"Beyond the word and the fool, yea, beyond the word and the fool."

.:oOo:.
    And this brings us to the next chapter of the self-same book, a chapter wherein it is only the names which have changed. For as miners in days gone by would take with them canaries into the depths of the shafts to serve as alarms -- when the oxygen had sufficiently depleted to cause the death of the canary the miners knew it was time to break for the surface -- so a Very Clever Pelican has caged himself a Canary (which looks much like a Little Chicken) and taken it to the depths of a very dark labyrinth.

And now that canary is showing the predictable signs of stress for, having recently earned it's right to fly, he has now taken to fanciful dreams of flight; buzzing in his imaginings that Greate House Which is White or landing unexpectedly upon the very lawn thereof.

"What's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here, anyway?"

But what saith the Pelican of these things? Is he wicked for having pushed his friend to this brink of disaster? For sacrificing, as it were, the life of a lesser bird merely to check the ambient temperature with his living thermometer or to ascertain the state of the weather with his sentient barometric device?

What is to be gained by all of this? The jailing of a nameless "domestic terrorist" who will be regarded as nothing more than a poor, deluded kook? Who will be mocked to scorn by the soulless media vultures who yet remain utterly sans clue?

Or the irrevocable opening of an eschatological Pandora's Box as the attention of the Profane and Unwashed Masses is fixated -- even if only for a brief moment -- upon the prophetic voice of one crying in the wilderness of materialistic scientism; "Science Without a Conscience?"

And who is truly in control here? Who truly has the Final Word? Is it the Canary which dreameth up the Martyrdom of the Lightning Rod? The Clever Pelican which pusheth him thereto? The Dark Lords who pull the Pelican's strings?

Or remaineth there yet a Greater Kingdom, O mage?

http://web.archive.org/web/19980424210711/www.brotherblue.org/brethren/smith2.htm

https://ordoabchao.ca/volume-five/psychic-warriors

https://contrabass-spinach-ywmd.squarespace.com/volume-five/disclosure

WEAVING SPIDERS COME NOT HERE!
    https://contrabass-spinach-ywmd.squarespace.com/articles/wise-fool

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Images16

U

Last edited by U on Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:15 pm

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Fb_img68
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue May 17, 2022 9:34 pm

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Screen16

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Sticky10

CF
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:41 pm

Jorjani is mostly right but he's mixed up a few key details.

There are gods and there are men and some men play god, and some actually are gods.

Yet there are others who are something in-between.

Does one discover the New World or does it discover U?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amaru_(mythology)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.shazam.com/amp/track/106748854/new-root-race-amaruca-mix

https://groups.io/g/tranceam/topic/tranceam_org_amaruca_land/34448481?p=

https://www.soulask.com/america-the-land-of-lucifer-the-real-story-behind-the-name/

https://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/myth-plumed-serpent-revealing-real-message-behind-feathered-snake-009200

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 521310

There's a New Jerusalem and it's in The West...

"I play games and pretend until I don't"

U
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:10 pm

Jorjani has it all mixed up.

We are all god/gods.

Some of the best verbal expressions on the subject.

David Bentley Hart and Mark Vernon blow Jorjani out of the water.

Most choose the delights and selfishness of Hell instead of raising their own quality to match their potential.

Faust/Goethe showed us the folly of seeking power and knowledge, you can’t make a bargain to gain quality, you have to do the work.

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:09 pm

FELIX GONZALES LARA

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Screen19

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Screen20

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Fb_img99

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 38 Fb_im100