Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Personalism 101  Icon_minitimeToday at 2:21 pm by Big Bunny Love

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Personalism 101  Icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Personalism 101  Icon_minitimeToday at 2:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Personalism 101  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 12:28 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Personalism 101  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Personalism 101  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Personalism 101  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Personalism 101  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Personalism 101  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+13
aperi portam
skaizlimit
Big Bunny Love
dan
ScaRZ
Cockatoo
jofo
Cyrellys
U
Foot Mann
GSB
Cheguevoblin
17 posters

Personalism 101

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Personalism 101  Empty Personalism 101

Post by dan Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:28 am

This is the topic reminder post for Personalism 101.

A good place to start is right here……. https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/personalism/

My contention is that the BPWH = Personalism.

PsychicX likes this post

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Personalism 101  Empty Re: Personalism 101

Post by dan Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:36 am

The Best Possible World Hypothesis = Personalism?

Many Personalists would, at present, claim that the BPWH cannot be synonymous with Personalism, for the simple reason that the BPWH excludes any naive understanding of free will.  

Just as a for instance, God had no choice in creating the BPW.  

In that sense, God and persons are in a relationship of co-servitude.  

A corollary is that God/Source/A&O is a person…… or, more accurately, the world is composed of a commune of persons, and it is thereby immaterial.  

Another crucial point is that, virtually by definition, there can only be a finite number of persons.  

It is an approach or system of thought which regards or tends to regard the person as the ultimate explanatory, epistemological, ontological, and axiological principle of all reality……

Hmmm 🤔……. that is a mouthful.  

Personalism and the BPWH are Anthropocentric.  

With all appearances to the contrary, the so-called physical world is geocentric.  

The historical world is Christocentric = the Prophetic world.  

It is very likely that we are currently experiencing the Endtimes…… the Eschaton draws nigh…… easily within the next decade, after a two thousand year hiatus.  

I’m just realizing that Donald Hoffman may be a fellow traveler.

I suspect that he is a closet eschatologist.  It would be of interest to find out.  

I should have purchased his book when it first came out……. The Case Against Reality (2019)……. I keep running into it.  
    If spacetime is doomed, then so are its physical objects. They must be superceded by more primitive building blocks. But if spacetime is not the bedrock of reality, not the preexisting stage for the drama of life, then what is it? It is, I will suggest, a data-compressing and error-correcting code for fitness………

“Many, many separate arguments, all very strong individually, suggest that the very notion of spacetime is not a fundamental one. Spacetime is doomed. There is no such thing as spacetime fundamentally in the actual underlying description of the laws of physics. That’s very startling, because what physics is supposed to be about is describing things as they happen in space and time. So, if there’s no spacetime, it’s not clear what physics is about.” —NIMA ARKANI-HAMED, CORNELL MESSENGER LECTURE 2016
    Here is Hoffman commenting on Arkani-Hamed
    Quantum theory isn't basic, but "there’s some other structure that ... will let us see spacetime and quantum mechanics emerge simultaneously and joined at the hip. Now, just to cut to the chase. We’re going to see concrete examples of this in this course."

There is no doubt that the concept of personhood emerged historically in the theological debates on the Trinity.  

It is this historical fact and the prophetic fact of the second coming that serve as the Katechon in severely limiting the contemporary discussion of Personhood.  

chick 🐣 just fell right into that intellectual/historical chasm…… from which the Eschaton is bound to emerge…….. Princess 👸 willing.  

The two other prophetic faiths stumble over their lack of an historical/incarnational anchor…….. in particular, they lack any sense of the quantitative finitude, the Geocentricity and the historicity, that define the essence of Christianity ✝.  

This is what Personhood brings to the cosmogenic insights of Donald Hofmann.  
    ………..

I’m presently listening to…….. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn0W_mwA7Q0

It is a 2019 lecture by Arkani-Hamed.  He appears somewhat affiliated with DH.  
    …………..

The Origin of Time In Conscious Agents….. Donald D. Hoffman (Cosmology, 2014) http://cogsci.uci.edu/~ddhoff/HoffmanTime.pdf
    The theory of conscious agents proposed by Hoffman and Prakash (2014) takes conscious agents, rather than physical objects and space-time, as fundamental. Thus the perceptions and actions of a conscious agent are not localized in space-time, and conscious agents cannot be reduced to microphysical particles or fields. Instead, the theory of conscious agents has the burden of showing how space-time and physical objects, and indeed all of physics, arises from the dynamics of networks of conscious agents.
    Paper by Hoffman and Prakash (2014)
    https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2014.00577/full?source=post_page …..
    If we assume that conscious subjects, rather than unconscious objects, are fundamental, then we must give a mathematically precise theory of such subjects, and show how objects, and indeed all physics, emerges from the theory of conscious subjects. This is, of course, a tall order. We have taken some first steps by (1) proposing the formalism of conscious agents, (2) using that formalism to find solutions to the combination problem of consciousness, and (3) sketching how the asymptotic dynamics of conscious agents might lead to particles and space-time itself. Much work remains to flesh out this account. But if it succeeds, H. sapiens might just replace object permanence with objects of consciousness.
    It is apparent that Donald Hoffman is definitely a personalist.

He simply refrains from advertising himself as such.  He does make every effort to stay within the guardrails of academia, and has succeeded, up to this point.  

(cont…….)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:50 am

three called yesterday.  

It was pretty much out of the blue.  

As I began probing, she admitted that she had never accepted the BPWH/SWH.  

She still claims to be the one behind my Sophia experience of 1977.  

I asked about her portal experiences, and if they put a dent in her modern cosmology…….. deep space, deep time, etc.  

She was holding on to those modern concepts, despite her alleged anomalous experiences and memories.  

Nevertheless, I treated the situation gently.  

I will be able to be a bit more confrontational with foot.  

There is irony…….. without their indulgence of chick 🐣, over the years, it’s not clear where I would be with the BPWH.  

But, having tasted the BPW, I doubt that I can give it up, now.

That came on the day of my rediscovery of Hoffman.  

So far, Donald is pointing out that the modern cosmology may be a paper tiger.  He has yet to embrace any replacement…… beyond declaring himself an immaterialist.  

I’m not aware of any academic who is further out on that limb.  

foot has not given any hints as to who might be instructing him to maintain contact with chick.  

I will check to see if he can’t be granted a reprieve from that onerous duty.  

We humans are social animals……. we necessarily put great store in loyalty.  foot displays all evidence of loyalty to Trump, besides to his putative Source/Instructor.  

three……..?  She has never mentioned a Source.  

chick…….?  I’m the luckiest one…….. hanging on the the ultimate Truth of Agape.  

My putative loyalty to Agape may be put to the test, in whatever time remains.  

Might I not be torn away?  

I would hate to think what that might entail.  

foot is claiming ignorance/innocence about this recent understanding with three.  

He pointed to his previous post from July 1………
    For many years I followed the teachings of the Chicken because he spoke directly to the Princess. Of course he was not aware that she was listening, for she very seldom spoke back. But she did say to me, "listen to the Chicken." To this day she has never explained why I or anyone for that matter should listen to the Chicken, but she does continue to say, "listen to the Chicken." It can be painful at times. It can be boring at times. It can seem like the most unsatisfying way to spend time. But over time, it has proven its worth, as of course it must, as guidance from the Princess is perfect. On this blog it may be hard to listen to the Chicken with so much noise cast about by those who do not. it takes a little effort to wade through that noise to even find the word of the Chicken, then find conscious progression of context over days, weeks, months, and years. The Princess never once said, "speak to the Chicken." For those of you who speak more than listen, try listening more for a change.
    Listen to the chicken…….. whatever that might imply.

foot says that he has always taken the BPWH to be just another religion.  

But, in understanding the position of the Princess, I/we should pay attention to this post.  

I’ve made an inquiry back to three.  

It’s not totally clear as to just what is transpiring between the three of us.  
    ………….  

There is some question as to whether SCOTUS is deliberately attempting to foment a rupture of the Republic.  

When six of the nine Justices decide to don suicide vests, times are getting a bit desperate.  

Does the Republic have to be killed in order to save it?  

The Republic is hardly the only entity being threatened by modernism.  

As the way ahead becomes murkier, many of us revert to retrospection.

The alternative is to embrace the Eschaton.  

Donald Hoffman appears disinclined to embrace the Eschaton.  

(cont……..)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:33 am

Personalism 101, rule 1:

Choose not retrospection nor the eschaton

The eschaton is evil

Embrace the gold within

Which flows like the Nile across the the lone and level sands

Got it?

🤝
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:23 pm

Lex Fridman interviewed Hoffman a few weeks back

Haven’t watched it yet

https://youtu.be/reYdQYZ9Rj4

These types are always trying to nail down the mystery to a set of ideas they can point to and say “that’s it, we figured it out”.

Hoffman says our view and experience of the world is completely detached from objective reality

I say there is no objective reality at all

We are making it up as we go

The ground of being is not something anyone is ever going to be able to fully comprehend with thinking

The journey starts and ends with the fool

Each step is a step on the precipice of the abyss

The invisible ground catches you as soon as you place your step

This is skywalking 101, an advanced personalism course from the school of hard knock rebels

First you have to forget everything you thought you knew

The rest will come to you moment to moment

The universe gives you a bubble space between knowing and not where it all merges and flows as the one

You don’t have to give yourself away or yield your flame to anyone

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:52 am

P,

The Eschaton is evil………?

There are two kinds of eschatology….. the personal and the interpersonal kind.  

Life would be impossible outside of its personal finitude.

History would be impossible outside of its interpersonal finitude.  

History is our Metanarrative that includes an Alpha and Omega, by definition……. by necessity.  

The modernists and postmodernists wish to deny the Metanarrative and the Omega.  

It is impossible to embrace life without embracing its personal Omega.

It is impossible to embrace history without embracing its interpersonal Omega.  

You wish history to be……. and they lived happily ever after.  

P, have we got news for you!  

chick 🐣 will tell you what is evil.  

It is evil to immanentize the Eschaton.  

Just ask the Communists or the Nazis!  

History is impossible without some sense of material and/or spiritual progress.  

The notion of progress is impossible without a notion of teleology.

Telos = Omega.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done……. 🐣!

Donald Hoffman……. kiss my chick!  

And so endeth our first lesson.

Suck it up, sports fans!  

Get ready to meet your Maker…….. 🍻

And the three of us……….?

I think we’d better get something straight between us!  
    ………

Ok, back on the old thread, Gary and I are realizing that Carroll and Hoffman are doing the same thing, but coming at it from different directions…….. one from physics and the other from psychology.  

Presumably, they will meet in the middle…….  🐣 👋!

And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water
    And he spent a long time watching from his lonely wooden tower
    And when he knew for certain only drowning men could see him
    He said all men will be sailors then until the sea shall free them
    But he himself was broken, long before the sky would open
    Forsaken, almost human, he sank beneath your wisdom like a stone
    ………

And then sweeping up the jokers that he left behind
    You find he did not leave you very much, not even laughter
    Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild
    He'll never need to deal another
    He was just some Joseph looking for a manger

(cont……..)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:06 pm

I’m not aware of a more profound statement of the gospel than the verse quoted above…… when he walked upon the water…….

two commented on Gary’s offer from the other thread, #992…….
    I will ask David to arrange for Dan to debate the BPW with an advanced quantum AGI that recalls being in two worlds at once to settle this once and for all ;-) Even though quantum experiment demonstrates the reality of the other worlds through self-interference it says nothing about the experience of consciousness.
    This may not be a serious offer, but just in case…… chick is always available.  It seems not to be…… too bad.  

But perhaps I can arrange to speak with Sean Carroll at Hopkins, but I would still need an intermediary.  
    ………..

And when he knew for certain only drowning men could see him…….

Ain’t that the truth.  

We are walking on water, and we have no idea.  

Very few are able to look down.  

You look down, and then you forget how to look up.

It’s the rapture of the depths.

(cont……..)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:09 am

Pieces of the sky would fall on Owen Barfield, Edward Teller, John Wheeler, and Leonard Cohen.

But only the chick 🐣 could know the Princess 👸.  

There was no contest.  

The chick would have the dubious honor of putting the pieces together…… #953.

Gary likely knows some way to get to Sean Carroll.  

The rest would be history.  

Somebody like Jack Sarfatti might know both foot and Sean…… surely some Jason would.  
    "Fools" said I, "You do not know
    Silence like a cancer grows
    Hear my words that I might teach you
    Take my arms that I might reach you"
    But my words, like silent raindrops fell
    And echoed in the wells of silence
    Heck, Sam Hopkins would know how to get to Sean.  

It’s only a question of getting to Sam.

three could just snap her fingers.  

three would know how to manage the magic.  

This could easily be the apb.  

It will be a matter of what you know and who you know.  

Sam and I had lunch with a biologist friend of his.  We could talk the same language.  

Sean could get us all to Donald Hoffman…… in a jiffy.  

The pieces will begin rather quickly to slide into place.  

It just takes the common together with the uncommon touch.  
    ………..

Here’s another one to talk to…….. Chris Fields….. Forget Emergence: Perception as Entanglement……. https://youtu.be/aeh9bSuSNrA

This is from the Science and Nonduality series.

(cont……..)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:36 pm

News flash…….

Everybody’s already been talked to.

And we’re all just sitting on the dock of the bay.

Appearances to the contrary?  

The appearances have been saved.

You gotta love those Webb photos!  

And when chick 🐣 heard that one silly name, jjj, he knew that we lived in an unobstructed universe.  

The stone that was neglected became the cornerstone of a whole new world.  

The Collins elite becomes the tasseography.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:18 am

When j3 turned up on a local roster, chick 🐣 became a bit more confident in the efficacy of the small world.  

It’s no biggie, but it’s not something to sneeze 🤧 at, either.  

A little notoriety can’t hurt…… too much.  

He is also inclined to discount the objectivity of space-time.

He does not, however, specifically endorse personalism.

That is a bet that anyone with an academic proclivity might wish to hedge……. if it even occurs to them.  

Would this presence have any bearing on the approach to the likes of a Donald H or Sean C?  

It could even be a detriment……. politically, academically.  

It would not be an easy card to play.  
    …………

As I read more of the CE book, I become less impressed with his literal interpretation of ufo phenomena.  

It’s a little wonder that three may be avoiding chick.  

If it walks like a Katechon, maybe it is.  

As I spend more time on chapter six, things only get worse.  

j3 is turning decisively toward a transhumanist approach.  

Tasseography……… my ass.  

He transforms from a possible confederate into a decided antagonist.  

Oh, dear…… such a waste.  

It should not have been a surprise.  

This is typical…….
    Then, empirical evidence for the genetic engineering of humanity will be assessed, along with controversial data regarding race differences in intelligence and emotional qualities in populations that are more vs. less hybridized with the Nordic “Master Race” that created most humans to be part of slave races.
    Please, spare us.

This is simply gnosticism run amok.  

What a sucker.  

The ufo phenomenon is helping to separate the sheep from the goats.  

The j3/gnostic phenomenon is easily understandable under the aegis of the Katechon.  

The most negative interpretations possible are given full license under this regime.  

And it does provide a perfect cover for chick.  

Maybe a little too perfect!  

It is quite possible that he is simply a flaming materialist, despite his association with Mishlove.  

Jeffrey was hoodwinked.  
    His demand for German national unity in a strong new Reich in defiance of the humiliating Versailles Treaty clearly identified him as a champion of the old tribal principle against the degenerate capitalist and cosmopolitan world of the Allies. His adoption of racist ideas, his anti-Semitism, and the Nuremberg race laws forbidding intermarriage and sexual relations between Aryans and Jews convinced Savitri Devi that he intended the revival of the Aryan caste system on a global basis… she saw his love of children and animals, his domestic modesty, vegetarianism, and abstention from alcohol as typical traits of the kindly ascetic. His ruthless use of military violence against his enemies in a resistant fallen world… identified him as the essential Man against Time.733  
    Oh, brother…… spare us!

chick fears that heads are gonna roll.

This totally explains the Putin phenomenon.  

How much does it explain the Trump phenomenon?

The only excuse for the Trumpets is the Katechon, itself.  

This simple fact points to the brevity of our timeline.  

What world would be big enough for both chick and j3?  

Only toward the end of the BPW.  

Otherwise, we have a gross duplicity.  

How might it have been expected for this to end?

Someone was asleep at the switch……. the gestalt switch.  

How gross?

Pretty darn gross.

Maybe too gross.

(cont……..)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:36 pm

Ok, it’s quite possible that Jason J is a member of the Tasseogrphy group.  

Does he give any credence to the chick 🐣?  

In the last chapter of his CE book, he does eventually come around to virtually embrace the Inter-dimensional view.

Does this make him a flaming eschatologist?

Jason is not prepared to drink the koolaid, but he is within striking distance……. not a window, but something of a door 🚪, perhaps.  

j3 has carved himself a very visible spot in the postmodern spectrum of academia.  

The CE book might help to smooth off some of his rough edges.  

He trades in his bomb throwing persona for howling at the moon.  

He might be sensing that there is a gorilla in the wings……
    In our contemporary global society, unlike in that of biblical antiquity, the form of rule-governed repression is not a theocratic state, but a technocracy or scientific dictatorship that controls peoples’ lives and their ways of thinking at a level much higher than that of their putatively representative governments. Consequently, in this materialistic age dominated by the power of technology, the Trickster must manifest in a technological form. That is where the connection to Close Encounters comes in.
    We don’t say……..

Who wants to wager that three doesn’t know j3?  

Not chick.  

He would eat out of her hand, if only he could.  

Disclosure lies just around such a corner……. the cosmic trigger…….

Mark my chicken scratches, sports fans.  

The puzzle 🧩 pieces fall into place.  

Despite the fact that one of his own disciples, the psychologist Carl Kerenyi wrote an entire Jungian archetypal analysis of Prometheus, it is lost on Jung that there is at least one image of the Trickster — one mask of the Trickster — that is a radical counter-example to his general characterization of this archetype.1143 Prometheus is a consciousness-raising civilizer — that is the nature of his rebellion, not a revolt of the unconscious against civilization. What if the technological manifestation of the Trickster in the form of Close Encounters is a gift-giving Promethean modality of this archetype? Here the reader must be reminded that we are not talking about the Nordic Breakaway Civilization, but about some other Thing that is producing certain aspects of the Phenomena associated with UFOs that cannot be adequately explained by the theory that humans have invented flying time machines.

(cont……..)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:25 pm

The extremes and opposites cancel.

It’s gonna be ok chick.

Don’t let slumbering muppets get you too worked up.

For every Jorjani, there is a smelly 🐐  to counter them.

He is a bigot.

As much as we want to separate, we can’t and won’t.

Cause you know how they will know you are of the gold, the one, by your love.

I’m with you on Agape.

I am enraptured with love for a living god.

But I do not seek to curse or condemn those who don’t share my view.

I can meet the Christian there, in the field of love.

I can meet the true Sufi there too.

It is beyond word, it is lived and known through experience.

This is the source of my eternal smile.

You describe religious zealots.

Ufo zealots are no different about their religion than zealots from other religions.

You must stay open to the idea that you may also be a religious zealot Dan.

I tell you the truth, the essence has been revealed.

That tasseography group knows nothing if they have not revealed the essence.

Those who do not know love, hate those who do.

For those who know love, no groups exist.

“You can study God through everything and everyone in the universe, because God is not confined in a mosque, synagogue or church. But if you are still in need of knowing where exactly His abode is, there is only one place to look for him: in the heart of a true lover.”
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:11 am

Chivo,

Hold on to your agape, and the Eschaton will be virtually transparent.

For some others, the waters may be a bit choppy.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:06 am

Love is all I have my dude.

It’s all I know.

It says don’t panic, stay open, stay calm, be bold and carry on.

Living a heart led life is the best way in the BPW.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:54 pm

j3 is a very smart young man.  

But…….

He comes up a smidgen short in the personalism department.

Truth be told, he comes up a bit long on cosmic caste.  

He talks up the Persian empire (Iranian Leviathan), but maybe his philosophical home 🏡 is a bit further east.  

But, hey, chick is long on universal salvation.

(cont……..)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:19 pm

“And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.”

—1 Corinthians 13:2 (One Corinthians as Trump the Liar would say 🐐)

“O believers! Whoever among you abandons their faith, Allah will replace them with others who love Him and are loved by Him. They will be humble with the believers but firm towards the disbelievers, struggling in the Way of Allah; fearing no blame from anyone. This is the favour of Allah. He grants it to whoever He wills. And Allah is All-Bountiful, All-Knowing.”

—Quran

God humbled me.

I lost my faith.

I burned it up.

But it came back to me.

Exploding out of me.

This is how love works.

I experienced something with folks similar to Rumi and Shams.

Rumi and Shams spent months together, lost in a kind of ecstatic mystical communion known as “sobhet” — conversing and gazing at each other until a deeper conversation occurred without words.

For in one another, you see the shining faceless light.

It is a gift I know now to experience this.

A grace.

This is what Jesus experienced with his companions I suspect.

Until one can see the faceless light in another, they are contained and muted.

But there is some kind of mystical union possible between humans and nature.

In that union is born something beyond understanding.

I do not see this in Jorjani.

I see anger, suspicion, doubt, fear, darkness.

This mystical union is an evidence of a sort.

It is a feverish possession of a kind.

An enflamed rapture that lifts you into the sky.

This is how you know the people of God.

They are lovers.

When I look into history, I look for the lovers of God.

The Golden braid.

For only they know what can’t be spoken.

Staying close to love is the only way through the fire.

It can carry you across the flaming barrier to Eden.

This is the essence of personalism.

Don’t fool yourself with counterfeits.

Do I love God?

Oh yes, with all my I love you

That’s how I have compassion for the chick, even for the footstool and U.

They may not be able to receive it 😍 but it exists none the less.

Hehe.

I’ll tell you, Aaron and I met as lovers, in a mystical union.

It was a beautiful time with him.

He’s a special soul.

I have known other lovers and I would give all I have for them.

One can’t give it all to the world.

Just a few.

God says, I am for the lovers, for they have a treasure greater than all the smarts and brains that have ever been combined and the world does need this love.

For this is the bridge God has made.

And we are being tested and sifted for our quality.

The gold can not stay here on earth forever.

How long will the muppets accept the counterfeits and false images?

I feel time is short.

What to do is clear.

I knew this as a boy, but I didn’t understand it, but I am not a boy anymore.

When Jorjani lives in love, I will welcome him as a lover.

Here is a great koan.

Love the Lord our God with all our heart and with all our soul and with all our mind, and love our neighbors as ourselves.

—Matt. 22:36, 39

That used to be my favorite scripture as a boy, it seemed to me to be the essence of what I heard and saw in Jesus.

This is how I would define personalism.

Love in action.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:06 pm

Chivo the evangelist.

Big Bunny Love and U like this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:23 pm

Getting back to my roots.

The 🐐 of many faces.

I’m not distracted by UFOs.

I’m in love, the only thing possibly to disclose.

If you are going to talk about personalism, let’s get to the heart of it, not academic definitions.

To know what personalism is, Stanford is no place to start.

Look inside your heart…and dig.

Anywhere you could go looking for definitions…I AM there.

I have been cleansed by Soul Fury!

The great minds of the world wish to BE.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:06 pm

Don’t look down your nose at Ufos 🛸.

They are hardly gratuitous.

j3 understood that much.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:44 pm

dan wrote:Don’t look down your nose at Ufos 🛸.  

They are hardly gratuitous.  

j3 understood that much.

I don’t look 👀 “down upon”

I look 👀 “inside of”

We are the UFOs!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:41 pm

Careful……. that’s ats.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:44 pm

Did you say All The Shit?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:09 pm

Well, you’re real close…….
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:14 pm

😂
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:19 am

Preparations may continue, but Disclosure is not one of them.  

Anything too obvious would cause a meltdown.  

One tends to one’s garden.  

What happened to the Truth?

Button, button, who’s got the button?  

The mere launching of the JWST was a minor miracle.  

There is likely to be an accumulation of anomalies, but not the cosmic trigger.  

If there is codependency, what would be the obverse of the Opening?

Nothing springs to mind, other than Disclosure.  

But what is the obverse of Disclosure……. besides the bomb or an economic collapse?  

An invasion of Taiwan might rise to that level.  

But there would be no linkage or entanglement.  

j3 could be a catalyst……. with some facilitation.  

If the jwst cannot find the opening in the sky 🌌, what could?  

three felt linked, therein.  

Then there is the specification of a neutral country……. to what negotiated end is not quite clear.  

Are we going to negotiate the end of modernism?

Modernism has a shaky foundation.  

It is a castle built on sand.  

Aren’t atoms more stable than persons?

More stable than egos, perhaps.

Do we negotiate the opening?  

The timing, perhaps.  

A gradual opening is not in the works……. not even possible.  

Old timers navigate individual portals.  

The Big O is a whole new Ballgame.  

None of us will be in Kansas, anymore.

It comes mainly from the other side.  

Conventional communications will barely participate.  

The cessation of the Sun will come as an anticlimax.  
    ……….

The said neutral country would be an opening to head further east, but my understanding is that that she had recently been further east.  

The auspices may have been changed.  

But what is there to be negotiated?

What has not already been written in the the stars?

One might negotiate degrees of sharing and preparation.

(cont……..)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content