Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:37 pm by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+14
Big Bunny Love
Sweet Release
ParanoidFactoid
GrandCru
cwallatruth
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Pkisfake
U
Foot Mann
SurfBum
hobbit
dan
18 posters

Immaterialism 3

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Empty Immaterialism 3

Post by dan Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

[The original topic reminder post https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t320-immaterialism
    should be substituted here... ]

(cont......)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Empty Re: Immaterialism 3

Post by hobbit Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Here's one for Dan.....

https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/if/

The symbol He used on His books was the swastika...wise one He was.

Hobbit

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:13 pm

I have very good reason to adore this symbol.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312

It's centre is Your centre.

hobbit

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Aaron wrote:
    If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start.
    This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind.
    It could mean not eating for three or four days.
    It could mean freezing on a park bench.
    It could mean jail.
    It could mean derision.
    It could mean mockery — isolation.
    Isolation is the gift.
    All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds.
    And it will be better than anything else you can imagine.
    If you’re going to try, go all the way.
    There is no other feeling like that.
    You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire.
    You will ride life straight to perfect laughter.
    It’s the only good fight there is.

--by Charles Bukowski

Right on!

Go ALL the fucking WAY and accept any ignorance on your path as your right of passage.

"There is no other feeling like that.
    You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire.
    You will ride life straight to perfect laughter.
    It’s the only good fight there is."

The urgent and fearful can live life as they like, but WE are going ALL THE WAY!!!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:48 pm

I just two days was studying this image and the 5th element.

hobbit wrote:I have very good reason to adore this symbol.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312

It's centre is Your centre.

hobbit

The Whirling Logs from the Navajo has the four elements surrounding the fifth element.

Swastika from Roman mosaic 2nd Century CE. Sousse, Tunisia

Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Romswa10

Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Navajo10

Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Cross-10
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:06 pm

“Information will never replace illumination.”

“How our story has been divided up among the truth-telling professions! Religion, philosophy, history, poetry, compete with one another for our ears; and science competes with all together. And for each we have a different set of ears. But, though we hear much, what we are told is as nothing: none of it gives us ourselves, rather each story-kind steals us to make its reality of us.”

We ache for the best words that would unlock it all.

This is the wisdom of the Goddess and nothing less, I would pay close attention.

This was a true prophetess of our Age of confusion.

“The time, in love with easy knowledge and fast knowledge, has created a new materialism to minister to the appetites of the intellect. Human things are broken up into unreal pieces by this hasty learning-lust, studied in their supposed particulars at scientific remove; and in their reality they are far less visible through science’s glass than with the naked eye of human selfhood.

[…]

How can it be that there is both a waiting, everywhere, for true words of ourselves, and a not-waiting? … a hunger both kept pure, unprofaned by false satisfaction, and stilled with the state of expedient alternatives to our truth? We are both purely and impurely ourselves: … purely, in that we are ourselves, and impurely, in that we do not know our whole nature, and live much in misknowledge of ourselves, part-corrupted into what we are not. Thus has it ever been with us. But we have reached the end of the possibility of self-ignorance, and can no longer draw on innocence to purge us of self-mistaking.”

She goes on to describe the hunger.

“Truth rings no bells. When we have corrected ourselves with ourselves, joined that of us which sustained us in false notions of our truth to that of us which sustained us in our waiting for our truth itself, we shall have the force of truth in us, and immediately begin to speak true. Later, we shall know that we have begun to speak true by an increased hunger for true-speaking; we shall have the whole hunger only after we have given ourselves the first taste of it.”

Have you tasted of this and begun your own truth-speaking? Momentum brings you closer to it. But it takes long archs on the rope to cross the chasms.

They get bigger and bigger until there is no rope left. A clue is to look to what was anchoring your rope.

Nothing Wink

Ah ha! Now we beat the game from the bush.

“We can best defend ourselves against those who would crowd us all into a prison of shrunken-destiny … by knowing our missing story, and dwelling in it, as in the home of our thought. Let them move us to take our souls fully unto ourselves, and to speak from soul-self to one another as ourselves in truth: that speaking will be our story, and it will silence them. To defeat them we need only to tell our truth, which is theirs also.

Our truth cannot be all-told, from the beginning told, unless we tell it to one another.”

Don’t ever ever let anyone silence you once you are onto it speaking from your soul-Self, from the Logos.

Your words bring so much into being.

Have courage and be vigilant and let your voice sing and rise on the wind.

If a fool persists in his folly, he may yet become wise.

Wisdom and truth silences foolishness. We beat the fools from the bush. We need to raise our voices together and speak to one another.

Has that not been seen so clearly and demonstrated on OMF?

“Among human beings there are true differences of understanding, come of their having spoken so little with one another as beings of the one life-story. By speaking out of their different story-sense of human-being to one another, the differers can learn their life-sameness, and the different understandings be loosed to join.”

But — yes — there are also false differences of understanding. There are inventors of difference, bent greedily on having their own to say…”

The wolves are waiting for the sheep.

We all have our own story-sense and should share it.

“My purpose is to remind us that there remain still to be told the fundamentals of our being, and that we are the natural tellers of them — each a natural teller of a story of which we and Everything, together, are the Subject, the story of ourselves and everything that touches on us, everything we touch on… The task of truth is divided among us, to the number of us — however large truth’s subject is, truth can be no more than the speaking of an exact self, a being exactly one (nor can it be less). We must grasp the Subject with the tongs of our individual littleness; take the measure of it with what we are.”

Phew, what a woman?!

Thank All for the poets with the courage to speak from the soul-self. When you look back, they will give you courage.

—Passages from “The Telling” - Laura Riding
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:44 am

"Fundementals of our being"

https://www.richardcassaro.com/the-ancient-secret-of-the-swastika-the-hidden-history-of-the-white-race-p-1-of-2/

Lets start at the very beginning...….

hobbit

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:35 am

My mother told me that saving the world was just going to be like taking candy from a baby.  

Wrongo, mambo......

It was going to be like taking honey from a Queen Bee.  

The Russians want to know if they can weoponnize Aliyah.  

Well, Ivan, I think she was just born that way. Besides a very sharp stinger........ I was going to say that she also carries an AR15 for show, but then I was corrected.  The AR15 only shoots baby bullets.  No, friends, it’s not an AR15..... and I should have known, because I loaded it, didn’t I..... well, at least, I thought I did..... sort of..... until I didn’t.  

So, I spoke with RR. He has to ride herd on the dogies at the lake.  Poor guy.  I can only sympathize.  

But guess what...... Aliyah spoke with PP...... the tip of the axis of evil.  I guess it went ok.  She took a little bit of the edge off.  

Yes, sports fans, there is a downside to your salvation........ we take from you your most precious commodity....... your freedom......

Or is freedom just another word for nothing left to lose?  

smelly calls it going with the flow........ merrily, merrily..... life is but a dream.  

Our story has been divided....... what rotten luck.  I guess I’ll just have to put it back together....... Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall......

How am I gonna do that, when I’m under forum arrest..... and smelly is my warden.  Will the Princess be able to spring me outta here......?  oh, no, don’t tell me.... she’s my other warden.  

Hey, I can go anywhere I want, just so long as it’s not back to the Whitehouse, again....... but, of course, that’s the only place I want to go...... where else could I cause any serious havoc?  I guess donny just beat me to it...... darn.  

What is life like....... post freedom?  Well, I think it’s kinda like postmodern...... yes, it’s that bad, sports fans......

But maybe I still have a trick or two up my sleeve...... kinda like Kashmir....... she knows how to cross wires in her sleep.  

Will an Andy at the journal please call me.  You know who you are...... Kevin’s friend.......

How do you make the bed, without disturbing the patient?  Maybe you should ask..... how do you make the patient without disturbing the bed?  Or how do you kick a sleeping dog....... carefully.....

I’m driving the bus to the restaurant at the end of the universe...... How’s my driving, so far, smelly?  

Oh, yes, hidden history of the white race........
    The Lone Ranger and Tonto find themselves surrounded by hostile Indians. The Ranger asks Tonto: “What are we going to do, Tonto?” To which Tonto replies: “What do you mean we, white man (or paleface, or kemo sabe, depending on the version)?” Its racist ancestry is undeniable: the joke partly evokes the picture of a feckless subordinate who will treacherously abandon his superior at the first sign of trouble—usually with the ethnic or social group to which the subordinate belongs. But even before 1956, ancient variants of the joke were meant to deflate the condescension of individuals who used the royal “we,” and the insulting presumption of people who assumed, for their own purposes, what they had no business assuming.

And I almost forgot, Doug is going to be on Grant’s show on Tuesday.  Hopefully, he’ll be previewing his (whistler? discloser? rolling back the time?) musical, among other things.  And he knows another Andy at another paper...... small world.....

(cont......)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:09 am

Here's a must read, and a definite page turner. Now return to your regularly scheduled twilight language.

Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 John_d10
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:45 am

Life is grand.

I don’t think you quite get this free will and subject and observer thing Danny boy.

It’s an intuitive thing.

I can’t really explain it.

No worries now.

Straight on.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:02 pm

"Empty your mind of all thoughts.
    Let your heart be at peace.
    Watch the turmoil of beings,
    but contemplate their return. Each separate being in the universe
    returns to the common source.
    Returning to the source is serenity. If you don't realize the source,
    you stumble in confusion and sorrow.
    When you realize where you come from,
    you naturally become tolerant,
    disinterested, amused,
    kindhearted as a grandmother,
    dignified as a king."
    -Lao Tzu

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:10 pm

desertdweller wrote:Here's a must read, and a definite page turner.  Now return to your regularly scheduled twilight language.

Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 John_d10

Didn’t expect that one from dd.

Careful now.

I know Jason’s work.

Thelema type and seeming contact with his self based on his work.

I just looked at this book yesterday.

Dee and Sweedenborg love those angels.

I have read some snarky criticism from Blake and others of these guys.

It’s a marriage of Heaven and Hell, not just Heaven.

I have read some of Sweedenborg and the dude was waaaaay out there or in here.

I have read commentary of Dee and consider him quite a figure to wrestle with.

Synchronicity says, pick the book up.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:26 pm

http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/sdr/sdr02.htm

The rosy cross.

hobbit

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:20 pm

I have been studying this very big rupture in the Golden Dawn back in the day where Yeats and Crowley split, Yeats it seems and the Romantics adopted Greek and Pagan views on The Great Inner Work of self Illumination and Crowley and Levi pulling on more Qabbalah and Rosicrucian Masonic symbology.

It's all coming from the same source it seems with different symbols for the same underlying 'things'.

Different sects have maintained the line of Magi.

These are Magi, Dee included, the original priesthood of direct experience.

You can't beat the Real thing Wink

I would hold any channeled data suspect, no matter the source.

One can use them as guides, but they will need their own personal experience.

Magick is unique to the individual.

The writings of Golden Dawn and Thelema are consciousness changing, like eating the spice Melange from Dune. That spice is an allegory for the Great Work.

Acting the words out with force of will, brings varying effective results and mistakes.

We use the scientific method to evaluate what works and doesn't. After all, the scientific method was born from the Mystic Sciences. IT all comes back around.

Mark my words, science is going to get hella spooky and spooky is going to need to be accounted for.

I would put my experience and Dee's and others' clearly in the spooky area of consciousness.

It is haunting us.

The symbols are refactored by each group.

In fact, each generation must channel the dead into their time.

We always will need to face the Gods.

I would suspect, there are many silent science workers and artists that have delved into their inner worlds and see through materialism.

Like an invisible wave.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:50 pm

Leibnitz thought time was merely the relation among ‘monads’ (the ‘quids’).

There was a cult of Time and the Goddess among turn of the century intellectuals.

They thought time had stopped.

Interesting.

“Richard Feynman once quipped that "Time is what happens when nothing else does." But Julian Barbour disagrees: if nothing happened, if nothing changed, then time would stop. For time is nothing but change. It is change that we perceive occurring all around us, not time.

Put simply, time does not exist.”

Poets came up with this theory and then a Physicist does, who knew nothing of the poets.

“All that we "see" as objects in motion "within" the universe are in fact part of the whole universe itself. Movement is simply different configurations of the holistic universe in total. Therefore, there is no motion, and by defintion no time. This is the intuitve concept that Barbour presents.”

The theory from 2000 was dismissed as not a useful scientific theory with any predictive power.

Muppets.

He wrote a 2009 essay “On the Nature of Time”

Something here I feel.

http://www.platonia.com/nature_of_time_essay.pdf

Pkisfake
    Pkisfake

Post by Pkisfake Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:36 pm

alien

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:25 pm

Dan, 101st Monkey, yes.

That was an interesting synchronicity.

Keep it simple stupid comes to mind.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:59 am

smelly wrote:Dan, 101st Monkey, yes.

That was an interesting synchronicity.

Keep it simple stupid comes to mind.

Immaterialism 3  - Page 25 Planet10

Last edited by desertdweller on Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Dan, an amazing synchronicity.

This is the world of Hermes, not Apollo.

Apollo has the one truth.

But when Mercury brought it, he left a little out here and added more there to create many worlds.

We all have part of it.

What are the multi-world worlds, us maybe, each their own universe, that must overlap to make meaning.

Physics at this stage is about the communication between relative observers and subjects.

Hermes made for a richer world, not just populated by automatons.

I don’t think we want to be setting things straight Wink

Bannon reads the most dangerous book and quotes it.

https://www.amazon.com/Revolt-Against-Modern-World-Julius/dp/089281506X

Putin reads this guy to.

Ancient Hermetics mixing with modern geopolitics muppets.

Trump.

Hitler.

Magicians all.

They want an absolute fascism.

Alexander Dugin is the puppet master.

These guys want the whole system to topple so the East can rise.

I don’t care really, but it seems to make OMF sense.

Democracy and Liberalism is dead to them.

This is a mental projection of chaos magicians we are observing.

Memetic magic.

Dark Brotherhood working here I feel.

They are good for the story Wink

Dugin Dugin Dugin

QAnon/Alt-Right all following their lead I’d say.

It’s so obvious really if you understand ancientic hermetics.

And America is powerless.

Hmmm.

I guess this is where I enter the story...

Putin wants traditional values and hates the global supermarket of the left.

This is Evil Positive Thinking looses on Earth.

Fascinating to see Occult Politics driving the Earth for reals.

This is working because mind is fundamental.

They could win.

Well, I shall loose my mind upon the Earth.

Let them try to contain it, bahahaha.

This is Nazis genetically reengineered muppets.

I hate Nazis and that Nietzsche bullshitz.

And Ron is in with them?

Trump is a natural chaos magician, maybe the greatest to ever live.

Well, he has met a smelly goat now.

The Beast has been loosed on the Earth.

And I’m watching it happen Wink

A fucking Egreigore really happening.

From Meditations on the Tarot by Anonymous.

A dark imaginal being is rising.

It seems instincts have prepared us to face this, first I faced it in my self, now in the world.

I don’t have a faith in any named God, but we battle unseen forces of the mind.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore

The Egregore has its tentacles here too all through Dan’s work.

Good luck Dan!

You gonna get squashed like a bug if not careful.

I wrote about this on OMF when trump was being elected.

I smelled the meme Magick and followed it to its source.

The mainstream can’t face this, nor can the religious.

“Eliphas Lévi, in Le Grand Arcane ("The Great Mystery", 1868) identifies "egregors" with the tradition concerning the "Watchers", the fathers of the nephilim, describing them as "terrible beings" that "crush us without pity because they are unaware of our existence."
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:18 pm

Here a Kek
    There a Kek
    Everywhere a Kek Kek

This is the other side of what comes through the portals.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:37 pm

Back on the ground, there may be an attempt at a follow on article from the tic-tac story to an article about the operation at the lake. There would be a shift of locus and focus from LV to SLC.

At the same time, at the Lake, there is a shift from version 1.0 to 2.0. The suggested article would only deal with 1.0. With version 2.0 there is a shift from antigravity to something more portal centric. There is alleged to be a council of seven visitors who are overseeing the latter version. The Princess is alleged to be one of the seven.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:53 pm

Finishing my thought, like Trump, you have his power.

If you don’t take hold of your interior world, something else will.

Consider what Dan just said.

It’s all happening outside you isn’t it?

But what’s happening out there is a multifacted reflection of what’s happening in here.

You must first get your own house in order before you can be effective in the shared one.

Again, take hold of your interior world or someone else will.

Consider what idols you have dedicated yourself to.

Why not fully be the I AM always here now?

Trump will whither next to us or perhaps stand with us.

Grab it now, before the flood comes.

I feel a swift flow and a cold wind.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:21 pm

Whatever blizzards may come we will face them with stoic resolve to accept what is Now with trust and love under will.

Choronzon is bringing a blizzard.

There is peace even in the worst blizzard.

Just be silent and listen to the storm and enjoy the peace of accepting what is now.

There is no rush to change anything and no need to.

The evergreens sway efortlessly in the ensuing winds and their movement is a dance not a tremor.

Woo Whee

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:30 pm

Smelly,

I picked up the book “Dark Star Rising”, based upon some of my reading-between-the-lines here are OMF. That book argues for some of what your proposed above.

I never finished the book.

Maybe I should.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:42 pm

Wise to follow those hints.

I figured out what Gary wrote about a couple years ago, not bragging, just saying.

I watched it on Twitter and 4chan as it happened.

I posted about it on OMF. I’m too lazy to go dig the posts up.

I found out about that book Gary mentioned in his book and Bannon and Putin’s interest from a Gary interview.

Gary knows what time it is.

Taking hold of your self is the best way to face them.

Gary is pointing to what I point to.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:45 pm

Smelly,

I figured you are all in with the Silicon Valley magicians.

I used to work in that area.

Thanks for the recommendation. Will get on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:35 am