Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
cwallatruth
Cuan Scott
jofo
Course Catalog
U
SurfBum
hobbit
whoknows
Cheguevoblin
Foot Mann
ParanoidFactoid
GrandCru
GSB/SSR
Earthling
Big Bunny Love
dan
21 posters

Immaterialism 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism 2 - Page 17 Empty Immaterialism 2

Post by dan Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

[The original topic reminder post https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t320-immaterialism  
    should be substituted here... ]

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:12 am; edited 8 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by dan Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Thank you, smelly.  

Your writings and editings continue to impress.  

Let me add one thought..... of necessity, we are rebuilding the ship of Theseus.....

We have a fine ship, built of the finest timber.  Nevertheless, it now needs to be completely renovated, using virtual timber.  We must keep it afloat with our imaginations.  Imagine that.

You understand why this renovation, if it is to be accomplished, will be accomplished with due caution..... with trepidation.  

We are sleep walkers, walking on the edge of the abyss.  The last thing we want to do is sound the alarm.  You, smelly, evidently are meant to be a crucial part of our silent alarm system.  

(cont......)
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:41 pm

TheSloth wrote:Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

Snow White?

Quick question, I remember the queen asking "Mirror Mirror on the wall..."

Sloth-when was the last time you saw Snow White the animated movie?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:52 pm

The Desert of the Soul, The Soul of the Desert

In the Oasis there is only one lesson to learn, peace.
    Only one comment upon the lesson, thanksgiving.
    In the desert love becomes simple, like the rest of life.
    With clean will is the act accomplished.
    No despair, hardly a memory.
    Love is the pang of bodily Death.
    By the road of silence does one come to the gate of God.
    Who can conquer the one who has conquered themselves?

--AC

Truly, I do not fully comprehend what comes forth from the dark depths and blue skies, I am a simple creature of Earth mixed with chaos and light.

I feel a soul screaming, nooooooo, I will not go into that and lose my senses, so Heavens and Hells are summoned forth to occupy the lost and unwilling, the Minotaur.

And I feel another part resolved and resigned, no hope or faith, but moving toward the ecstacy of losing oneself back into the void and then to rise again, and put the sword into the Grail where it fills again with pure Light.

"We consider all beings to be parts of ourselves, but it is more convenient to regard them as independent. Maximum convenience is our canon of truth. We can then entertain the idea of the psychic. Every form then has an astral form perceptible to our subtle senses. As our human character is to our physical appearance. We can imagine its astral shape. Consider the cruel man who takes on features of a Fox. The varieties of the planes of being are unimaginably large to us though. Special cases of the general proposition."

It us us who expands to encompass THIS as we gain perspective over the city from greater and greater heights, but we learn the labyrinth underneath the city first.

Let us imagine then this ship of Theseus.

"In our inner labyrinths, the Minotaur fulfills a necessary guardian role; a part of ourselves that needs to be conquered in order to create. What in us has to be slain before we can bring our creative work to life?"

"She is really the one who defeats the labyrinth; Theseus is merely her method for doing so."

Follow her red thread out of the labyrinth.

You have experience with this astral space through the Princess I believe Dan and she is likely much more adept at how to use this subtle machinery than I am.

Thoughtless action though is the purest knowing, and the only thing that can keep Choronzon at bay besides laughter, so I am at an advantage over the great knowledge some contain. My ignorance was a gift then, not a hindrance, the best kind of hindrance, for the best kind of gift.

Speech in the silence...

"The King Must Die"

"He went consenting, or else he was no king... It was no man's place to say to him, 'It is time to make the offering.'"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_Must_Die

"The northern horse people of the Sky God melding with the indigenous, agrarian people of the Earth Goddess, and at odds with a Crete still in control of the seas and more matriarchal themselves. A Crete, however, in decline, caught up in its own power and wealth, going through the motions, but no longer hearing the voices of their divinities, and treating the 'bull dance' more as a sporting event than an act of worship."

Sounds like us.

Renault captures the period and seems to understand the myth.

In this passage, Theseus must atone for his transgressions against the goddess: overthrowing the queen at Eleusis and ending the sacrifice of the king and taking away Ariadne, the Goddess on Earth, from Crete. The priestess overseeing his cleansing, is his mother:

"I felt the great carved eye upon the rock boring my back, and turned to face it. It stared back, a dry eye of stone. The I heard a sound, and saw the eyes of my mother weeping.

I stretched out my hands; but she stepped back, one arm waving me off, the other hiding her face.

"You taught me a kinder Goddess, when I was a child."

"You were hers then," she said. The eyes stared out beyond me. I turned, and saw the two priestesses watching. All the wood seemed eyes.

She turned to the stone, and made a curving sign. Then she leaned down and searched the earth, and rose with both hands full. One held a sprouting acorn, the other dead leaves that were going back to mold again. She set them down, and took my arm signing for silence, and led me off a little way. Peering through the trees I saw fox-cubs playing, soft pretty things. Near them on the ground, half eaten, was a young dead hare. My mother turned back towards the stone. The hairs on my arms rose up with gooseflesh, and stirred in the faint airs of the wood.

I said, "Then what must I offer Her?"

"Her altar is within Her children. She takes Her due."

"Poseidon is my birth-god," I said; "Apollo made me a man, and Zeus a king. There is not much woman in me."

She answered, "Apollo, who understands all mysteries, says also, 'Nothing too much.' He is knowledge, Theseus; but She is what he knows."

Here is a golden stream if you are thirsty, drink deeply until you have had your fill.

http://www.jcf.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=27&sid=75bceca9fc87d5ea53f7a561c4a9c7b8

"The immaterial is a dualism in that it is a denial that the mind and matter are one."

How about the fact that the infinity of real numbers is larger than the infinity of counting numbers.

This truth is beyond the reach of physical reality, and while it can be hard to grasp infinity, the truth of the statement is intellectually obvious.

The evidence for immaterialism is...well pi and math are not physical.

Forgiveness of the immanent is a stepping stone to forgiveness not being needed in transcendence.

"I am the wedding of the immanent and the transcendent." -- Kabir

From this perspective, when I forgive, my forgiveness comes from both.

Transcendence is not nothingness. Transcendence is that region where being and nothingness become the same.

It is beyond all categories of thought, because when I think, the "I" takes shape. In the transcendent realm there is no "I" - only pure experience.

"You can only see the height of a mountain from its valley."

"The radical myth towards which the helix aspires is beyond the desire for money or power, yet which has greater returns than all the power and money in the world could not achieve."

"One of the definitions of transcendence appears to be beyond all categories of thought. So by definition I don't have a clue what it is."

My brain produces both the phenomenous and the numinous experience.

Obviously, we experience the same things differently, ESPECIALLY WORDS!

The experience of all of this is unique to each, but our operation and function appear common.

Our combination of experience and ignorance is our own.

"Everything is connected. Transcendence is still just understanding/respecting/exploring. Is transcendence exclusively our own?
    ...doubtful."

If we transcend together, then why can't we take a ship over the Abyss there together?

Well, each has to take their turn walking the plank, no avoiding that.

Peter Pan!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:29 am

What now, my love, now that it's over?
    I feel the world closing in on me
    Here comes the stars tumbling around me
    And there's the sky where the sea should be

The without is a reflection of the within.  

Transcendence is only within....... it is either personal or interpersonal.  

Yes, there is the transpersonal, but there is no trans human.  Our infinite potential is betwixt and between.  The is nothing over and above...... besides our higher selves.  

So what now, smelly, now that we have our producer......?  

Hollywood already knows everything, don’t they?

This is just a repackaging..... old wine in new bottles.  

We, smelly, we walk softly and we carry the big stick.  

You already know that.  

I’ve hummed a few bars, now you have to play the tune. That is old wine in a new bottle.  

This is Sonspot redivivus.  We are an observatory with a portal.  We are the pineal gland..... the quantum aperture.  

When it rains it will pour.  The portals will open.  The flood is on the way.  

We are the little Dutch boy with his finger in the dike....... Foot in the portal.

Apres nous, la deluge......

Hollywood is finally at our beck and call.  They have been preparing since the beginning.  Can we offer them anything?  Only the truth.  Have they honestly been searching...... as much as their audiences will allow.  Harvey.......?  He was looking for love in all the wrong places.  Harvey swallowed his own myth.  How does it taste?

Donny, Harvey and now Brett...... rather easy acts to follow..... I would say.  

There is a vacuum.  Nature abhors a vacuum.  

You, me and the princess....... we bring the Pleroma.  

The stars do tumble.  The shepherds do tremble.  

The first thing any good angel will tell you...... be not afraid.  

It is our jubilee...... our very well deserved Jubilee.  

Will we celebrate....?  Of course.  

Will we go crazy......?  Of course, not.  

Tribulation......?  We’ve had 2,000 years of tribulation.  Would you like a few more, just for old time’s sake....... auld lang syne?  

Thanks, but no thanks...... and, while you’re at it, hold the Ebola, please.  

That’s about it.  Are there any questions......?  

noon.......

Scientists do what we pay them to do, bless their hearts.  

Science, itself, is the Grand Deception...... followed by the Great Apostasy.  

Science has kept us down on the farm for a few more generations.  It’s just what the Doctor ordered.  

It, too, will be an easy act to follow...... like taking candy from a baby.  

So, what should Hollywood do?  

They might do a retrospective.  

Contact is a theme that might be pursued.  My claim is that this is the best possible contact, with the best possible world.  

The Princess is our best possible aliyan.  Show me one that’s better.

God is the best possible, minimal God.  Our chicken little god is tiny, ‘tis true, but comes equipped with a pretty big stick.  Would you have wanted a bigger one?  

5:30..........

Contact is one theme.

Another theme is..... breaking through...... to the other side.

That is another sort of contact...... where we meet ourselves for the first time.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:53 pm; edited 14 times in total
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:57 am

smelly wrote:The Desert of the Soul, The Soul of the Desert

In the Oasis there is only one lesson to learn, peace.
    Only one comment upon the lesson, thanksgiving.
    In the desert love becomes simple, like the rest of life.
    With clean will is the act accomplished.
    No despair, hardly a memory.
    Love is the pang of bodily Death.
    By the road of silence does one come to the gate of God.
    Who can conquer the one who has conquered themselves?

I love dessert and Thanksgiving.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:05 pm

Dan, from wk...

"we bring the Pleroma."

Hahahaha, we are the bringers of nothing except our own ignorance.

My smelly commentary...

Hey ignorance is specially mixed within each of us.

We all have plenty.

I say ignorance can be bliss indeed.

But the other side of ignorance is a better place to be perhaps.

I guess we all have the best amount of knowing and ignorance.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:04 pm

wk,

How many times.........? We know what we need to know when we need to know it.

This applies both individually and collectively.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:53 am

So, this Zen Master walks up to a hot dog stand and says:

“Make me one with everything!"
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:21 am

If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite.

This is all we need to know.  We don’t fully understand this.

Especially, Huxley did not understand.  

I think that Blake did.

The pantheists embrace this, as if it were there own.  

It is not.

This should be the banner of panentheism, even though Whitehead may have misunderstood it.  

Even though a mathematician, Whitehead may not have properly understood infinity.  

For one thing, infinity is no object.  It is a concept that lies at the heart of every person.  The potential of persons knows no bounds.  

Everyone of us is the transcendental/immanent God.  We embrace our potential, given half a chance...... and we will so be given.  

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:07 pm

I have listened and heard you deeply Dan.

What value is that ultimately?

It was valuable to me here now.

I share what I find valuable and beautiful in response.

I can’t speak for the rest of the muppets.

I don’t care what they do or not do, but I have to relate my experience to them and realize it’s all connected of course. Funny, ‘I’ simply don’t exist, so what’s all the fuss about Wink

My self hypnosis has been very powerful.

They can have their stories.

I enjoy a good story, but I had to get to the core of essence of my self.

I had no choice in that I feel, spiritual suicide I guess was preferable to physical suicide.

I would have maybe despaired unto death if I didn’t break the wall down I had erected.

So Awareness is life and death to me, which brought a certain sobriety to living and deeper hedonism, balanced usually.

I know the one writing these words is just a feedback loop, but I let the words go.

I know there is great power in the words that emanate from the void.

I was listening to some of the wild men of the evangelical church recently, John Piper is a mess, but it’s his mess. I see them secretly wanting to run free as I am.

I giggled listening to them rant and rave and cry to god.

They are so weighted down by belief and obligation and now politics.

What is a conservative or liberal anyway?

When they break it all down
    They justify the show
    Because it keeps the status quo

The status quo is pure evil, the best kind.

What muppets sit in rooms and plan their fellow muppets confusion?

That sounds like a fun job.

That’s evil, true evil, but it’s all for the show, so we can forgive their confusion and even find compassion for them, for truly, they know not what they do or how they move or why.

There is a trump card we all have possession of, ironic.

LOVE

Anyone, any second, can trump events with LOVE.

That’s amazing and the source of peace.

It’s also ironic that Jesus was a radical and his main followers are hateful white people, he would likely not laugh, but would have compassion for them, though he would be misquoted I’m sure by said confused muppets with him standing in their faces.

These fools have convinced themselves they are doing a good thing being anti-change.

They have chosen a terrible position in this Universe.

The guaranteed losing hand, but there is probably an equal number of losers and winners.

It all ends in 0, my hero.

Listening to some young pastors, I was struck how they had nothing to say or offer.

Nothing but naked rage and sadness mostly.

Boo hoo.

WTF are they sad abd mad about, don’t they see it in their breath?!

No, they see very little and dimly.

Nonsense words with no power, because they are connected to feelings and not the center.

I have known a radical or two in my day, these muppets are puppets of a political party that serves nothing but greed and hunger for power and control, but that’s their purpose.

So what?

I know you care about all that on a certain level and maybe they need people like you to keep mayhem in the streets to a minimum, but they play with fire now they don’t really understand, LOVE.

I have heard you Dan.

Love flows into the lowest places.

It does not value or judge.

It is the valuable essence of life, irreducible.

You know, I enjoy being deceived.

Am I one of your useful idiots, I like that.

For Love, I will gladly be your Fool.

I suppose, for Love, Jesus died on that cross.

He was a useful idiot too.

But I think he submitted himself to it.

He walked the plank, but not for the world, for Love.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:17 pm

“The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.”

—Voltaire
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:58 am

Thank you, smelly..... as per usual.  

Even the Princess is beginning to agree that our biggest problem is 0 problems.  

smelly needs to look closer at 0...... it is our CTC, our Ouroboros, our small world..... it is our free lunch.... don’t let someone steal it from you.

Operating a portal is much like operating a drone.  There is one operator, but the construction and maintenance is very much a team effort.  Many are involved.... very indirectly.  Intent is crucial.  The machine can be mass produced...... intent cannot.  With each portal there is the alignment of the 32 vectors..... like the six rotors on a hexacopter.  

OM may be one of the Vectors..... the Princess another.  

Are the Russian and the Chinese waiting in line......? no, they are just two more of the Vectors.  The Mormon and Catholic Churches are two more.  Every modern or reconstructed portal must be so aligned, especially if it is to be involved in the Disclosure process.  

Russia and China are well represented in Aliyah’s network.  

We are the outreach.  Ron maintains liaison with the US and global intel.  

donny is a vector.  Hillary’s vector is in the shop for repairs.  

The plethora of wannabe tin horn dictators are wannabe vectors.  Some might succeed, like Kim Jong, but not for long.  Politics is scant substitute for wisdom.  

It seems that TTSA is being restructured, retooled, yet again.  Hal’s vector is being reschooled...... finding his place in the line.  

Besides actuators and portals, we have keys and gates..... as in the keys of Enoch....... And they’re probably the same thing.  

Do we compete with the Rama group?  Perhaps, a bit. But there is no discernible head.  They are mostly underground.  

Are there shoots and ladders.....?  I’m sure there must be.  There is Jacob’s ladder.

Ron and Kevin are the two COOs....... Ron more inside, Kevin more outside.  Aliyah and I are the co chairs of the board.  

12:30......

Thinking that Ufos or portals are pure physics is a suckers’ hole.  There may be some physics involved, but it has more to do with analogy and personal communications..... thus the global outreach that is possible, these days.  

In this global outreach, Aliyah and I get to be queen and king for a day, BFD.  It’s minimalism applied to theophany..... now you see it.... now you don’t.  There are many of us who may be more comfortable with the other side.  We may be strangers in a strange land, that’s all.

The refurbished portals are being networked mostly from this side..... the old ones were from the other side.  

Networks do need protocols, etc.  The protocols are personal, just like everything else...... and, yes, they have hubs..... locally, globally.  

Kevin is collaborating on a movie about all this. An Italian actor has been chosen for the chicken little part.

(cont........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:12 am

It seems your drama continues, enjoy the unfolding, like a flower.

All are vectors.

A point anywhere on the sphere is the center.

No higharchies, center is my input and counter weight.

I shall consider and look closer at 0, thanks Dan.

Perhaps when we became aware of 0, we became self aware, which came first, shrug.

I’m very dumb Dan, I’ll keep it simple.

My basic starting understanding is that all the opposites flying around are beautiful, but at the end of the day, emergent phonomena, no?

The Great Work is learning to work with the opposites, not erase them.

Time and Space are required for this form of Awarensss of consciousness.

Other dimensions are theorized to be microscopic or we wouldn’t still be here.

The images are dancing on the screen and the screen and emanations are One.

Jacobs ladder is maybe a Möbius strip, the CTC.

Haha, Möbius ladder is a thing and it relates too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Möbius_ladder

Damn, that’s cool flow.

I really may have enjoyed mathematics.

I can’t do it like normal people.

I visualize and senthesize it from intuition, I don’t do proofz.

I’m reading Voltaire’s Micromegas, 1700 century Sci-Fi, far out Dude that Voltaire.

Gives you a sense of the vast scales of the Cosmos and how really small our Awarenss circuit is on Earth.

No man, we ain’t got a single frickin problem, just lots of amazing opportunities.

Under all of this, there is an ocean of peace. We come from and return to that.

So, what problems?

Why should you look for treasure abroad, when within yourself is a bright pearl.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:16 pm

My zero ramp up progresses...

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:41 pm

You’re right on, smelly.  So why are you afraid to answer your phone?

The Princess has just green lighted Disclosure.  That is sort of a big deal, I’m thinking.

The big deal at this end is that BK is not demanding a contact, I don’t think, and he won’t, not if he is as quick as he sounds.  Time will tell.

That’s why Kevin is so mad at me....... I refused to sign anything.  I don’t think BK will repeat that mistake.  We’ll see.

If BK demands a contract, he’ll end up working for Paul Price.  

Paul works for Dollar Tree....... go figure.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:55 pm

I didn’t see you called.

Sorry, we were putting a new front door in Wink

You spoke to Aaron, obviously it was best for you two to talk, no?

We don’t need Disclosre, do we, just a pressure release valve.

I highly doubt we are going to turn to our belly buttons en masse.

It’s just all going to balance is my understanding and experience, and those are massive forces moving counter to the disturbances to balance the saucer of Milk that is the emanation of consciousness, phew, say that 10 times fast Wink

People just aren’t going to be giving up the material unless it’s radioactive.

But I don’t want to leave it, I love it, as an example.

I don’t want to seek a portal to leave, I learned how to stay.

I gather this is the end of the line for folks like me.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:40 pm

The pressure release valve works individually.

If you go about trying to release someone else's pressure, it only builds up more pressure in you.

This is where Wei Wu Wei comes into play.

I once asked The Princess a question about how to best handle helping others become more aware and help them find more peace. In a way you could say I was asking her about disclosure by word of mouth vs disclosure by example.

I will share her wisdom because I think it can be applied to disclosure in general.

She said,

"When you want to help others, first you must ask yourself, "why?" Second "does the person really want help?"

1st it's about you, then the other person. Only when you are content and happy in your own life can you truly make a difference in the lives of others. So yes, lead by example."

So, what do we have to disclose to the world and why?

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.

The world doesn't need disclosure, at least my world doesn't.

Individuals worlds might need it when their time and dimensions are right.

Stay present and don't leave home and don't let strangers invade your home and everything will be accomplished.

Just enjoy the peace and contentment you have been blessed with, that is really the best way to give back I think, to simply abide in the peace and contentment you have been blessed with.

Remember, agape is the purest form of gravity.

Abide in the present and enjoy the passage of time in final participation and trust the flow of the river.

Hands off the rudder.

The master has mastered nature not in the sense of conquering it, but by becoming it. 

In surrendering to the Tao, in giving up all concepts, judgements, and desires, her mind has grown naturally compassionate. 

She finds deep in her own experience, the central truths to the art of living, which are paradoxical only on the surface. 

That the more truly solitary we are, the more compassionate we can be. 

That the more we let go of what we love, the more present our love becomes. 

That the clearer our insight into what is beyond good and evil, the more we can embody the good. 

Until finally she is able to say, in all humility, I am the Tao, the truth, and the life. 

Now, back to the garden.

Last edited by TheSloth on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:53 pm

I wonder if it is really possible to ever leave the garden?
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:59 pm

Renounce knowledge and your problems will end.
    What difference between yes and no?
    What difference between success and failure?
    Must you value what others value,
    avoid what others avoid?
    Nonsense, look how far you have missed the mark!

Other people are joyous,
    as though they were at a spring festival.
    I alone am unconcerned and expressionless,
    like an infant before it has learned to smile.

Other people have more than they need;
    I alone seem to possess nothing.
    I alone drift about with no place to go,
    like someone without a home.
    I am like a fool, my mind is so empty.

Other people are bright;
    I alone am dark.
    Other people are sharper;
    I alone am dull.
    Other people have a purpose;
    I alone don't know.
    I drift like a wave on the ocean,
    blown at the mercy of the wind.
    Other people have their goals,
    I alone am dull and uncouth.

I am different from ordinary people.
    I drink from the Great Mother's breasts.
    -Tao Te Ching Ch20
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:58 pm

“Clambering up the Cold Mountain path,
    The Cold Mountain trail goes on and on:
    The long gorge choked with scree and boulders,
    The wide creek, the mist-blurred grass.
    The moss is slippery, though there's been no rain
    The pine sings, but there's no wind.
    Who can leap the world's ties
    And sit with me among the white clouds?”
    -Cold Mountain

Daydreaming an endless cosmic voyage in the caves of Cold Mountain.
    I fall asleep watching the flames alone in the cave.
    A deep rest and peace overcomes this tired body and mind.

I watch with blurred clarity here in the cave of cold mountain.

Just wondering why the air tastes so sweet

Why the snow, like a blanket, feels so much like home

Why the wind tickles my beard and makes me chuckle like St. Nick

Why I find the answer to all questions in the sound of trickling glacier runoff

I wonder.....

I wonder why coming to know nothing takes so much time....

GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:40 am

Dan-

Talk of HPE(human post effects) from exposure to the phenomena is seeping into the mainstream. This is probably by design.

Was it talk of this aspect that drove a wedge between you and Bledsoe? You drew him in with honey and tried to smash his conclusions ?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:57 am

GC,

The wedge between Chris and me..........?  

The wedge issue was undoubtedly Las Vegas.  He could not understand my embrace thereof.  Who could, really?

I would be surprised if you would understand, GC.

Will the networks understand? That is the question we face, in any sort of disclosure.

Yet, the acclimation to phenomena continues apace, as you have noted. If God comes back, she will have to put her worst foot forward...... thus the Antichrist, etc. It will not go well in donny’s tribal land.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:02 am

Dan,

What did you embrace about Vegas?

Also, how is TTSA being retooled? Is it being disassembled, or moved into a different direction? Would that different direction, be a move in your direction?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:09 am

dd,

I embraced the incident that occurred there a little over a year ago.

TTSA being retooled......?

I’m not sure what Hal and Ron are up to with TTSA.  I not sure that it is only up to them, but there is some complementarity between our two groups, it seems.  

smelly and Ackbar,  

Embracing Zero our Hero........?   If you embrace Zero, I guess I can embrace LV.  

There is a complementarity between Zero and Infinity.  We can hardly contemplate the one without the other.  That is my claim, for now.  Each is somehow embedded in the other.  

Polarities are complementary. There is a political tendency toward polarization that populist leaders support. Populism is nationalism, by default. It is never global or personal.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:35 am

desertdweller wrote:Dan,

What did you embrace about Vegas?

I'm quite curious about this as well.  As Ron would say, we are all "desperate for information".  Will the discloser disclose? Smile

I wonder why we are desperate?  Perhaps because we don't yet realize we are god and have everything we need.

But Las Vegas is a big part of what's captivated me to OMF.  Dan has insinuated that events like Las Vegas, 9/11, and an allusion to assassinating Trump somehow has an effect on disclosure, or is part of disclosure.  Better yet, these events are material to disclosure, not immaterial.  Cy disliked this tactic.  Yet here we are on her forum, free to express our open minds.  What a great country.

Back to death and fear in public catastrophes... is it feeding the negative energy bugs?  Is it testing the MSM reaction and collective consciousness of such events?  Is it distractions so Snowden and Q can destroy the cabal? Or is it 1 of 5000 other possibilities?

The great thing about conspiracy is that someone must conspire to either conspire or not conspire.  We are in an infinite loop of disinformation and truth.  Enter smelly, who espouses the need to see our own infinity so that such cravings for impossible information in the reality we have created can be destroyed.

Would any of us refuse a 1UP?  Mario might, but Luigi wouldn't.  Who is Mario and who is Luigi?  Most of us are Luigi.  It's all too exciting to get to play the game and see what happens.  We are living in a real world Oliver Stone film.  Or at least we pretend to be so the monotony of the day to day doesn't drive us completely insane, or perhaps we are already insane and life is an expression of that insanity.

There is always paper cups and flowers though.... looking at those can remind us of our immortality.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:06 pm