Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:37 pm by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
cwallatruth
Cuan Scott
jofo
Course Catalog
U
SurfBum
hobbit
whoknows
Cheguevoblin
Foot Mann
ParanoidFactoid
GrandCru
GSB/SSR
Earthling
Big Bunny Love
dan
21 posters

Immaterialism 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism 2 - Page 15 Empty Immaterialism 2

Post by dan Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

[The original topic reminder post https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t320-immaterialism  
    should be substituted here... ]

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:12 am; edited 8 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Immaterialism 2

Post by dan Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:12 pm

KoL,

Explain to me, please, what you hear smelly saying.  

In his last post, I would be at loss to summarize it.  

In general, I hear smelly saying that he doesn’t like missionaries or proselytizers, like me.  

Our beliefs are similar, but he just wants me to shut up about it.  

Yet, here he sits, day after day, listening to my sermons, almost as if he enjoyed them.

We agree that the world system, history, is mainly an illusion, and that we can’t change it, anyway.  

I agree that time is an illusion, and that we don’t really have any free will.  We are mostly just spectators, here, at this best possible historical drama that has been worked out, perfected even, in eternity.  

We are along for the ride, and, yes, it is quite a show.  

Historically, I might be the Spirit of Truth, but so what?  

Can I honestly say that smelly should be studying Barfield and Leibniz, for instance?  

He already has, he might even know them better than I do.  He might understand the BPWH better than I.  

He enjoys watching us muppets playing our parts.  And he realizes that there is no point in interfering with the show.  It will go on, with or without him.  

The same thing goes for all of us.  We just play our allotted parts.  

99 plays Cassandra, I play Pollyanna.  smelly plays the amused bystander.  Others may or may not listen to our prattle.  

Its also like waiting for Godot.  My only advantage is that I can speculate about who Godot is, and what he is up to.  He is a cross between Ron and smelly.  I keep my eye on them, along with a couple of others.  It keeps me off the street.  

Then I notice this little bit......
    It is not the founders fault that allowed Trump, it is ours for not being vigilant and raising ourselves higher into the sky with the opportunity granted by our rich circumstances.
    I’m not sure where this is coming from.  

One reason I listen to Ron is that he once claimed to have been on a selection committee for donny...... and it does fit in with a few other stories he has told..... some of which make some sense.  

If Hitler was the best possible Fuhrer, I can imagine that donny is the best possible last POTUS..... and Frances the best possible last Pope..... and so forth.....

There may be more Popes and Presidents, but it won’t quite be the same, and it never is, is it?

But..... fault.....? I don’t know about that. Does smelly not know the Latin phrase..... felix culpa.... felicitous sin.

We don’t believe in sin, do we smelly?

Was it a sin to have elected donny? The show goes on. If there be a Holocaust, we pray it be a small one..... smaller than 9/11 even. Ron has a story about that, too. Just ask, he has a story about almost everything.

So do I. Once in a while, our stories converge.

(cont.......)
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:01 am

I had to take a while and ponder the question and attend to another matter first, I'm behind schedule unfortunately but as you know these things can't be rushed.

I'll just speak from the heart as I always try to do, plainly as I can. I see you intend to continue the post but I think here is a good place to put in my answer.

I wouldn't presume to know or even begin to summarize every nuance of what wisdom that wizened old goat is attempting to lay upon us.

That said what I heard Smelly say that I really felt and am beginning to really observe is that I should drop expectations about myself and others especially since I am not as strong as I need to be to begin improving others, even if they need it, they have no choice but to do it for themselves same as me, that's been a very difficult thing for me to grasp and apply but it is true.

When we project all our worst fears, base assumptions and biases it does indeed expose our own weaknesses and short comings. As you've alluded to before we often picture the worst possible world but it seldom is ever that bad. It's a good reminder and a useful tool at times to think that way but it is comforting to know that it isn't always the case.

Get myself right and the rest will all work out sounds like the only path for me to go down. One I must do alone in the end, though bouncing ideas off some open minds does help.

If Smelly's game is true self improvement and to help cultivate the same in everyone else then me and Smelly are playing on the same team!

You must first learn to truly love and help yourself before you can begin to help others and it took me a little while to realize that there's nothing selfish about that.

You know Smelly a lot better than I do but I think he does enjoy giving you a hard time though the two of you give off the appearance of partners in crime, the back and forth usually seems to have it's own synergy. I wouldn't dare speak for Smelly but from what I see is that you sitting down and shutting up would be one of the last things he would ever want. The Dude always finds a way to abide though.

As for Trump that sure is one convoluted story and I'm fascinated to see where it goes. I remember watching the comedy central roast of DT and thinking, man, imagine what a weird, absurd, over the top and silly dystopia we would be in if that were a reality!

It's been about 10 years and here it is ha! I think your good friend may still have something resembling a sense of humor in there buried deep down. If we can't try to laugh at the absurdity of it all, Trump, Disclosure, Hit Teams, Hive Queens, Princesses, Smelly old goats, Protocols of an Alien variety, Academies going to stars and every one else who's putting on their performances meant for the whole world to see or at least for those who actually care to see, if we don't laugh with it or at it all, some of us will probably cry!

Trump may well be the last in the row to run things the old way in the White House even if he does bring his own particular flair to it, it's nothing that new.

If I'm going to guess though, if there is going to be a last president in our lifetime it'll probably be Pence, he was put in charge of the National Space Council if I remember correctly.

Foxes roughing up hens in their own house, I wouldn't know anything about that nor will I.

I'm no chicken

Same with any more holocausts, it won't be heading my way so I'm not going to worry about that. I don't need anything getting in my way of self improvement.

Something I learned about sin according to some is it comes from an older word pronounced sign and sign meant time so I suppose it's time that creates much of our pain but as you said time is an illusion so that might be why you and Smelly don't believe in sin. It looks to me that Smelly does believe in good and evil, you might too. Whether good or evil prevails in the end remains to be seen. Preventing the self improvement of others does seem evil to me but I think good has a few tricks up it's sleeve still.

I'm taking a little break on asking questions of your friend Foot I doubt he'd answer them at this juncture anyway. I have questions for myself first. When Foot is ready to speak to me in the material world, he will.

You're right though, he seems to have a natural talent for storycrafting, one of the most skilled in the art!

I hope you find my take on this useful.

cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:43 am

dan wrote:
     If there be a Holocaust, we pray it be a small one..... smaller than 9/11 even.  Ron has a story about that, too.  Just ask, he has a story about almost everything.  

Dan,
    I'm asking.... can you or Ron tell the story about 9/11? Thanks
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:16 am

cwallatruth wrote:
    dan wrote:
     If there be a Holocaust, we pray it be a small one..... smaller than 9/11 even.  Ron has a story about that, too.  Just ask, he has a story about almost everything.  

Dan,
    I'm asking.... can you or Ron tell the story about 9/11?  Thanks

What holds one atom to another?
    Remove that in a targeted spin field( torsion)
    And then remove the remaining steel fast, so it Can't be weighed.

http://www.drjudywood.com/wp/

Spin

Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:41 am

KoL,

Thank you for your detailed exposition.

I’m heading out, now, though....... later.....
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:31 am

Absolutely Dan!
    I'm here to help and to understand.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:02 pm

I enjoy your sermons very much Dan.

I play using the words of death the drama provides, sin and fault.

Who could be at fault and what sin could there be?

Free will?

I don’t have a reasoned out opinion on free will.

Shooting from the hip, we have free will, of a sort, if we accept.

Self doubt and fear seem insurmountable obstacles or they are invitations to rise higher by going growing roots deeper.

Roots below ground go deep enough to support what grows above ground.

Few are as fun to talk to than you.

Really, as crazy as you are, it’s good crazy.

I like watching you work it out.

I like you don’t know, hey, neither do I, but we sure are chatty about it.

If you feel a prik, then look at why your reaction is to feel priked.

I wasn’t directing my diatribe at you per se.

Let all self examine themselves muppet.

I have no issue with anyone, just making some observations.

I feel we are all to blame for Trump.

We sink and rise together, Aware or not.

My sharing is really selfish.

I want to smell more flowers in the world.

So I weed and til the soil I’m given.

See what has been dug up, good fertilized rich earth, ready for seed and water.

But I have a special fertilizer I am testing here.

If you are the SoT in the drama, then I must be the Smelly Scapegoat.

I am allowed to free range for the sake of the village.

They don’t want me near them.

They like to keep me at a distance and sniff when they want to.

The drama has made it very clear to me to do not doing.

Hands off.

I can’t muck anything up, no one can really.

But I do still try to hack the system.

I am constantly hacking myself and looking for new connections and information.

Even though I am only allowed to watch it, I still can’t hekp hacking it, taking anything I find apart and putting it back together better.

It is the nature of smelly goats to hack reality.

I have truly hit on the central stream, but I have control of nothing but my reactions to it.

Free will of a sort.

I’m trapped in an insane asylum of muppets.

There has just gotta be a way outta here Above or Below, or I just need to shut up like a dimentia patient and just wander off into nothing.

When I don’t have anything to make fun of, I’ll shut up.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Keeper of the Law...

That’s pretty fuckin good dude, straight on.

This goat is impressed, 5 Smelly Goats!

But it doesn’t matter what I see or know about my self, only what you know.

Only you know how you are doing.

You see before you in your hands, a ball of light.

You can eat a little of it, but if you do, your mind will explode then implode.

Be sure you are ready to play with your very essence before you take a nibble or perhaps you already have.

It is the greatest treasure in the universe because all of creation values Light.

No choice is there Wink

But we come from darkness.

Darkness will always be with us if we choose to stand like we are.

This is the lesson of Trump, an evil we can laugh at, but have no doubt what he is.

Wouldn’t you rather laugh at evil than feel it’s teeth ripping your flesh.

That young girl who is anonymously ravaged and murdered is an extension of this evil.

What is evil doing in our beautiful Garden, spoiling our fun game?

I don’t have an answer for that I’m satisfied with yet, and no other answers matter until you settle it for yourself, then you just do what needs to be done

I used to long for a God who would love me like I thought I needed to be loved.

I wanted to be worthy.

I realized that I was what I sought.

I need no kings or queens, I am the king of my self only and it begins and ends there.

I had it all confused and took it literally.

My compassion is to openly and sincerely question anyone’s faith I meet.

It doesn’t make me many friends.

But the friends I make are part of a much bigger order of being that I can barely comprehend.

This process increases your intellect, but your virtue guides that process.

Why does a muppet in game need virtue, why not just mayhem, rape and pillage?

Which is better?

I don’t want to hurt anyone.

I like seeing people thrive.

The muppet covets what his neighbor has.

A wise muppet, gives and receives freely.

Once one becomes incorruptible by matter, they can have all the treasure they like.

It all becomes apparent and transparent.

And then we begin to turn into wispy beings of Awareness and become transparent.

There was a time I could never speak this way or I would surely be murdered by the Order.

But times are a changin.

We speak because we have the will and ability to do so.

You can make anything possible for yourself, a free will of a sort, no?

Last edited by smelly on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:04 pm

The great joke is nothing is needed out there other than what is needed to maintain this form.

You see it all become beautiful and whole and then realize no one can ever own or deserves anything, you want to leave it beautiful, untouched, in a pristine state.

You want back into the Garden face pressed to glass, but you can only get there, by letting it all go.

It’s a real bitch of situation, a double bind.

What is our pristine state?

It isn’t grabbing women by the p***y or hurting people because they reject you.

That’s taking something you feel entitled to and screaming if you don’t get it.

Reminds me of Disclosure researchers.

Our natural pristine state is selfless, but how could a self know?

You have to let your self go is how you can know.

So what I point to is dangerous and only allows the courageous to pass, for you are surely meeting your end on the path to no self as you knew it.

I puckered my you know what and jumped like all of them and know that is the only way.

Your sense of self need is going to be merged into all of it.

We don’t own anything, but we are as needed as any other part, as are all other parts.

Then we can walk in the Garden again as a part of it.

I have come across the hive theme often recently.

I shall take a look at that now and consider the Hive.

There is an interesting evolutionary idea if implosion and explosion and the fetal hive.

The place dreams are made of, ultimate potential, Santa’s workshop?

“Zen practice is difficult and dangerous, in that it directs us to see the hollowness of our basic concepts of who we are. The essence of Zen is not merely about being relaxed, or about improvement — it is about being awakened. Zen calls for “relinquishment.” Relinquishment of what? Relinquishment of the dualism of opposites — the ideas of good and bad, being and non-being, pure and impure... of self and other. This relinquishment, when it is total, is the dropping off of body and mind. It is a situation where self-centeredness is vaporized. It is the experience of the end of suffering.”

Dan, I’m not advocating nothing, relax, I speak of merging, direct participation.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:06 pm

Sorry, I had some time off today and did a little spontaneous writing.

Good flow.

Delete it Dan if off topic or refute it or join me.

Ignore it as you like as the ranting of a simple mind.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:11 pm

Thank you Smelly.
    What you are saying means a lot
    You had one thing wrong though
    You are not selfish
    You are

Smellfish
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:28 pm

Listen to the wind...

Do you know the way to Cold Mountain?

Show the Others what you find.

I just showed up one day writing poems...

I don’t know where I came from
    Nor to where I go and that’s just fine
    What do I care

I found I was Han Shan back making my mischief.

I kinda look like him.

I know what he was on about.

But reincarnation is just a silly myth, right?!

Just a hippie wannabe.

Http://quantumunderground.com

Immaterialism 2 - Page 15 3b51e610

Am I who I am or am I not?

I pondered these things on
    The Cold Mountain
    As the wind blew

The Christian hopes their name
    Is written in the Book of Life
    I have no name
    Where shall I write it
    In what book
    By what hand
    I only know my hand
    I am here
    I have to wait for no Afterlife
    Life is here in all its wholeness
    The Book of Life is written into every cell
    You are always completely here now
    Imagine yourself with no name
    Hear yourself on the wind
    You are calling yourself
    Back to Awakening
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:43 pm

Wonderful, smelly,

But hold on a minute.......

You abjure identity.  Wonderful.  

You abjure personhood.  Hmmm.......?

I abjure free will.  Many consider free will to be the bedrock of personhood.  

You abjure curiosity.  I consider curiosity to be a pillar of our humanity.  

You abjure humanity.  That was a central tenet of fascism.  

You are not a racist, but, by default, you give succor to all those who would deny human rights..... deny personhood.  

This is the evil that lurks in the denial of history..... of attempting to shrort circuit the cosmic path.  

You are the moth that would dive into the flame.  It’s ok for individuals, but it is not ok for the world.  

You are my very own cautionary tale.  I thank you.  

You mainly prove the necessity of Chicken Little.  I am the distant early warning system against eschaton freaks like you.  We are waiting to see you hit the firewall that lies just beyond the event horizon........ sizzle.....

The firewall must be parted. Portals are to be constructed to that end.

The Princess is our latter day Moses in the bulrushes, here to part those waters with her pod. You deny the Princess...... sizzle.....

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:38 pm

Yes, turn back all who come this way or you shall surely suffer my fate.

Book X of Meditations my muppets is a fine way to magnanimous living and equanimity.

Mic drop...

But if you do venture inside...you can find me on Blue Mountain.

I am always here.

I deny any who would assert a way beyond your self.

There lies Death.

As Marcus so wisely observed, all the other muppets just ain’t your problem, good or evil.

You don’t see me going around claiming to be Matraiya, sigh to such delusions of grandeur, here comes another one with all their peeps.

Make way!!!!

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Your new savior is here!!!!!

Fuckin bull shiitake mushrooms and beef stroganoff is what I say to the pea pod.

I can watch that shit on Rick and Morty’s Interdimensional TV.

With that I shall take my leave and crawl back into my cave by my warm fire, nothing sizzling here but some steak.

Get your own, bitches.

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:01 pm

Dan, if history is mainly an illusion wouldn't it by it's very nature be a denial?

Smelly, do you ever get the sense that the lunatics are running the asylum?

I heard a story once about some lunatics and criminals.

I wonder how that one that one ends?

"I heard a joke once, wanna hear the punchline?"
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:15 pm

“Whether the universe is a concourse of atoms, or nature is a system, let this first be established: that I am a part of the whole that is governed by nature; next, that I stand in some intimate connection with other kindred parts.

The parts of the whole, everything, I mean, that is naturally comprehended in the universe, must of necessity perish.

Did nature herself design to do evil to the things that are parts of herself, and to make them subject to evil end of necessity fall into evil, or have such results happened without her knowing it? Both of these suppositions, indeed, are incredible.”

—Marcus Aurelius - Meditations - Book X

One of the finest things ever written.

Indeed Marcus, this is all incredible, but men hear no better 2000 years since you noted your own consciousness standing at the pinnacle of the world.

I am indifferent to good and evil.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:23 pm

I'm not to blame for any evil but my own
    I'm already beginning to purge my own evil
    No Hate
    Only Love
    Love Only
    Though "I am a rough man, born into a rough country"
    I'm not as rough as some though
    I really am a sweet Seraph if you get to know me
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:10 am

Humanity stands on the brink of a reckoning.  We stand at the brink of an abyss.  

We stand at a fork in the path of history.  

Will God not intervene?  

I believe that God has never stopped intervening.  

But the omnipresence of God’s intervention does need to be punctuated, on occasion...... lest we forget who is in charge.  

If I were God, I would want to be in charge of Disclosure.  

If it turns out that I am in charge, it stands to reason that I function as some sort of proxy, there to.  

I think smelly has a problem with my putative proxyship.  

I can’t imagine that anyone would not.  Believe me, when I say I have my own qualms.

As it stands, Kevin is my designated informant, relative to Disclosure. Kevin has qualms.  One might even say that Kevin has more than his fair share.  But, then, all is fair.....

With Kevin, I am on my job interview.  With smelly, I am on my job interview.  

We all need to kick the tires..... it’s human nature.  

We all need to press the flesh.  That is also God’s nature.  

If there is to be an associated MoAPS, the Discloser will be considered in the context of the Spirit of Truth, pretty much by default.  

There are several major contingencies in the above scenario.  

If I were Jimmy the Greek, I would be giving only the longest odds to chicken little....... my main point in that regard is to ask to whom we might give shorter odds.  There’s the rub......  

But, before we ask that question, we might ask if it is likely to be a dark horse candidate.  I would only suggest that the dark horse option is not an unlikely option.  

But how dark.....?  Is there a best possible darkness.... medium well....?  

Once we start this parsing process...... chicken little’s odds begin improving.  Trust me when I suggest that there has been more than a little parsing...... over the years.  

If there is any sort of a cosmic system, the R,A&D show would check off many of the knowable boxes.  Is the cosmic system liable to be blindsided?  We might, but the BPW system.....?  Not too likely.  

I rest my case, before Kevin and smelly.  

If you and smelly think it possible that the world is not a cosmic accident, it might be helpful for someone to prove that...... do you think?  

I believe smelly, when he says he has no need of any chicken littles, thank you very much.  What I object to is the arbitrary imposition of his belief upon the rest of the world.  

Let’s suppose that there are ten humans who would likely benefit from the appearance of a chicken little.  Would smelly deny them that?  Would anyone, in their right mind?  But is that not the assertion that smelly is making, here on the forum?  

I ask you.  This is not just a rhetorical question.  If you wish to play the Disclosure game, either for or against, then we all need some candor, about now..... about this.  

12:45........

It could well be that Ron and Aliyah are using my blogging here for ulterior motives.

The OMF initiative might easily be a feint in the disclosure process, of which there are many examples.  We can easily be skeptical about this one as well...... assuming there exists anything needing of disclosure.

However, it has not been terribly difficult for me to keep my hopes up, in this regard.  

I will not lie...... The fact that Ron has been holding my hand for 27 years has played an essential role in my ability to maintain my minuscule public persona.  I am quite aware that some may even have reason to believe that Ron left his government job under a cloud, many years ago.  

If the chicken little initiative (CLI) turns out to be just another feint, it could be a major setback for the BPWH, supposing that this puny effort counts for anything in the long history of the BPWH.  I take that risk, with more than a little trepidation.  

But, according to the BPWH, there is no such thing as risk. Everything, and I mean everything, will turn out for the best, no matter how foreboding the existing circumstances.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:31 am

I am being used in the best possible way.

Awareness is riding this steed.

What clueless muppets distract themselves with is not my concern.

I’m no one special, I have kindred parts.

I point, I don’t claim.

I don’t have to prove.

It is self evident.

I engage in dialogue as Marcus advises, I sought out wise muppets.

Would it be fun to live a sci-fi life, sure.

But I am focused on how practically to alleviate suffering.

I think I have channeled the Way fairly decently.

It has left me godless and calm.

I play with darkness.

I have an extra layer of darkness just to annoy and have fun with, it’s a dark gift of the goat.

As a matter of fact, I think these Daimons are speaking to and through me.

They speak of only Abraxas.

Shrug.

Abraxas Smaxas.

I have heard of a hive.

But I know to rely on my basic training and orientation.

What does allthis have to do with OMF?

A lot personally.

I don’t speak about UTs or conspiracies.

I speak about what this feels like and relay very clearly what the wind is saying.

Take it or leave it.

Find a clearer channel of Awareness if you like, this one is mine.

All I have in the Cosmos is a part of me that changes and a part of me that is changeless and I can feel them intertwining like snakes.

The drama is the drama Dudes, I accept it, I can accept anything that comes, including my destruction.

You seem to want things on your terms Dan using titles and authority, where there is none in the end.

Dissolution is our fate.

I’ll enjoy my time in the mountains.

Yes, why do I persist here.

Something I trust says stick to it.

I can stick.

I know a butterfly can change the world with a beat of its wings.

It’s a small personal world.

All mystical journies lead back to a simple life infused with Magick.

I am a simple man with a simple life and no drama or person can change that.

Try to convince me I’m not simple Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Your main case against me is my appeal to authority.......

I recognize this fact in myself.  Nor do I dispute that it is problematic.  

This reliance on authority seemingly belies my insistence that the Kingdom must proceed from within.  

I appeal to those authorities who will help us to end all authority.  

But, yes, it might be a trick to perpetuate the old authoritarian system.  

A Kingdom seems an unlikely instrument in the overthrow of authority.  

And there is the whole notion of ‘system’ that was brought up recently.  

Does smelly recognize that he is part of the cosmic System...... the cosmic Order?  

Does Kevin so recognize?  Kevin might, but, by the same token, he is convinced that I’m no part of it.  

Most assume there will have to be a Revolution to bring in any New World Order...... even if the new order is only disorder or creative anarchy.  

How many times in the past have the proffered revolutions of the spirit been turned into killing fields?  

smelly has discovered the key to the Kingdom.  He is convinced that it allows the only honest entry.  All other entries are liable to be counter productive or just plain false.  

But, ok, let’s talk about modern authority........

What is our most widely recognized authority?  

Clearly it is Science.  

But science comes to us, wrapped in so much authority that we don’t even recognize it as such.  Most just see it as inevitable truth..... even as simply God’s Truth.  

At the evangelical church where I was arrested, not too long ago, in daring to question scientific authority, I was deemed to be questioning our God given Truth....... I swear.  

So, smelly, you’d better believe that, in questioning the authority of science, I will be appealing to every authority under the Sun.  Yes, I will even appeal to Ron’s alleged authority...... yes, I would even go that far.  

This from another member......
    I just reviewed Kevin's plans for Disclosure travel and briefings. It is comprehensive.

It sounded to me that my discloser services were being terminated.......

Well, there may still be some room for coordination......

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:14 pm

I don’t have a case against you on file anywhere Dan.

I offer you a mirror.

My job as a Human being is to polish my mirror and keep it as clear as I can through presence, so that any who look this way, can see clearly what is in them reflect back, but that’s for them then to process.

We do not need authority, we need lucidity.

We are invited to allow a lucid state to take hold.

There we can interact with whatever is behind synchronicity.

Happiness with a flowing commentary, our natural state.

It’s so easy to fall back into.

Not so hard as they say now.

But easy for me to say on the other side of the shore.

**waves**

If you could not become aware of the journey, what would be the point?

It was scary fun living this life.

How?

Embrace the spontaneity of life.
    Enjoy every moment.
    Laugh.
    Be silly.
    Be adventurous.
    Problems don't exist only opportunities.
    Live in the here and now.
    Make the best of any situation.

Compare this to the 10 commandments and you can see the evolution of our lucidity unfolding.

Again, what distracted muppets do isn’t my concern.

I am not distracted.

I am lucid.

“Lucidity comes from the Latin lucidus meaning "light, bright, clear." Certainly when something is light, bright, and clear, it's ripe with the quality of lucidity. Free from obscurity and easy to understand; the comprehensibility of clear expression.”
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:00 pm

Heard this on the wind...

The Gods Must be Crazy!

From a conversation with Ack...

“Finnegans Wake is easily filleted out. History is a cycle divided into four arcs, and these four arcs will provide the book with its lour sections. Each are, or phase of history, is characterised by a particular form of government. In his earliest stage of development, man is much concerned with the worship of gods. In fabulous pre-history the gods speak in thunder or through oracles; the seed of the gods descends to earth to produce giants and heroes. In true, though primitive, history, the divine word is transmitted through patriarchs and prophets. This is the theocratic stage of human history. The aristocratic stage follows, in which great men, fathers of their communities, rule on their own initiative, not necessarily seeking divine sanction for their laws. The third phase is democratic, and in it we observe a certain debasement: our demagogues are feeble parodies of aristocracy and certainly less than gods. At this point, in Yeats's words, "things fall apart; the centre cannot hold": we suffer from anarchy and flounder in chaos. The time has come for what Vico calls the ricorso or return. The divine speaks in a clap of thunder, we come to our senses and resume worship of the gods. We are back to the theocratic phase, and the cycle starts all over again.“

Marcus says the Gods don’t require worship.

We may walk with them again, but not behind or underneath, but beside.

My life is obvious and instantly clear, it is an invitation to work with the elements of my life to clear my vision and live a whole life here now.

I love and honor the Cosmos by accepting and filling my part of it.

No part is less or more, though some parts may have more responsibility for keeping up appearances than other parts.

I’m in the mountain field part now, not caring who or what is holding it all together.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Smiley, your latest goat pic? I know where it's from. It's the elevated glucose in it... That's why the goats like it and become addicted to it. Diabetes (and pre-diabetes) is a growing epidemic. Too many have it and this includes tourists and hikers up in mountains where goats are.

Don't mind me...probably just another one of those ill-conceived posts of mine. lol
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:30 pm

See, Kevin, this has been my mistake...... I was always thinking that you were supposed to be helping me out.  But Ron made a brilliant observation...... this new state of affairs now affords me the opportunity to ask how I can possibly help you.  Do you have any spots for an old codger like me,  Kevin?  

9:10........

smelly,

Yes, the center does not hold.  

And you have the only possible answer....... we don’t have to go searching for some new center...... the center is in every one of us.  

The one thing we can do is triangulate/project our various centers into the future, where we see the shape of the Telos/Monad.  

smelly does that without stopping to think about it.  The rest of us..... we can work it out with a pencil.  

Our access to another side will bring new perspectives to our present situation.  We will be pouring the old wine into new bottles.  

At first there will be some heavy lifting, as we pour the old paradigms into the new.  

Management by directive become management by objective.  And we don’t have to go inventing some new objective.  We only have to complete the singular circuit of the Ouroboros.  This is not rocket science.  Everyone gets to play the game.  

We have the blueprint for the butterfly.  All we have to do is rearrange some of the furniture.  

If this doesn’t sound like enough of a challenge..... there can be additional homework assignments.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:31 pm

Dan, reading your posts is like reading ones daily horoscope. Granted I only did that in my youth, if only out of curiosity, but it's the same kind of thing because some of the things that you say are so synchronistic wrt to things that are going on in my own life at the time when I read them, it boggles the mind. Just wanted you to know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:19 am