Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:50 pm

Braden,  

It would be a priority item to resurrect the mnemonic.  

It took me a couple of hours just to locate it, and I sort of know what I’m doing.  

On the index page of the DS section, you will notice that there are 8 multi page sections, all with the same title and 40 pages each.  

The first problem is that they are not in chronological order.  We’ll have to refer to them by the view #.  The section that includes the mnemonic is the one near the top with 13.4k views.  I would click on p. 40, and then change the p#, of the url, from 975 to 425..... each actual page being separated by 25 in this sequence.  This will land you on page 18.  

I believe that the number of views changes over time, so even this identifier will be a moving target.  

On this page you will see many references to the mnemonic.  You can now click your way, forwards and backwards, to see as the mnemonic is spelled out.  I will be more than happy to lend a hand.   We would do well to have the discussion on this main thread.  Everyone should be exposed to this plumbing of the BPWH.  

While we’re doing this retrieving, please note that, besides OMF 1&2, there have been earlier websites, going back to 1998, and a paper trail that goes back into the ‘70s.   One list of the sites is on my attempt at a wiki....... http://best-possible.wikia.com/wiki/Best_Possible_Wiki . The main site may be googled as ‘best possible world’. This was only current until about 2006.  It contains upwards of 10k ‘typewritten’ pages of material, with a topical index.  

It would all be a bit overwhelming.  A wonderful exercise for a grad student.  

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:14 pm

The first problem is that they are not in chronological order. We’ll have to refer to them by the view #. The section that includes the mnemonic is the one near the top with 13.4k views. I would click on p. 40, and then change the p#, of the url, from 975 to 425..... each actual page being separated by 25 in this sequence. This will land you on page 18.

Here's page 18 of that thread Dan is referring to in the above quote: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2

yohansmittenbergIII

Post by yohansmittenbergIII Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:20 pm

It would be great to have a "legend" posted for the acronyms Smile

I posted my 2 1/2 cents but the post went where I do not know. I have been following the metal and philosophical sparring. It brought to mind what I'd seen in a eulogy in a scifi show that has stuck with me. When we lose another one of our fellow human beings, we lose a universe, each one of us exist in our own mind and conciseness. Our own ideas, views and thoughts of what is going on and happened to us, our experiences, our relationships and interactions with fellow kind. Is it a simulation or a grand program written by a being beyond our level of life as we know it, sure feels real to me. One of the craziest things to chew on is all that is around us has been "thought of" before it came into existence, look around and other then nature, everything was in the mind of someone at one part, many in the minds of many individuals, from the drawing of a loving child put on the fridge to the keyboard your are typing with, the monitor you are reading this with right now at one point was a thought, dare to say one thing around you has not at one point been a thought, singular or shared. I like most are trying to find answers, from the joy to the pain of existence. I want to know and can not stop searching, trying to find what this nagging drive to keep looking, do you have the answer, maybe today but tomorrow another question, things change, my universe is in flux as I would think most are, but this is my universe as yours is yours. Keep in mind that the billions of universes on this planet we share, coming and going every moment of every day. I see Dan has his and smelly his, just trying to get a peek and see if I can learn something or might find some truth, I do agree in truth and love, if we could all wrap our brains around that we might make it as a species. I do agree though right now there has been a bit of meddling from outside forces with out a doubt. It pains me to think that the world does not be in the situation that its in. I hope and pray that one day we can be relieved of the meddlers that want to dominate all things, there can be heaven on earth. One percent with 99 percent of the resources and still it is not enough. Why do we or the world allow the brutality to each other, let people starve and die, there is cures for many of the diseases, alternative energy, realities that we are being kept from. Like many looking for answers that at one point I thought I had and made the mistake of being curious and had my own paradigm shift, hate when that happens, might have another. Seems like me on the OMF many in a similar boat, when talking to others they do not want to know the obvious and just go on with their existence, the biggest response I get is "what can I do about it, how can I change things? Sorry my two cents turned into a dime. Just happy to see others with similar interest and ideas with things to ponder.
    smitty
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:33 pm

Thank you, 99,

I’m simply pointing out that there has been a lot of water under this bridge.  Making it look easy has taken me forty plus years of slaving over a hot keyboard.

Smitty,

You struggle to grasp the radical simplicity of the BPWH. It’s much simpler and more radical than your present state of mind is allowing you to comprehend.

It does take some getting used to. I hope you have the patience.

There are no ands, ifs or buts with the BPWH. It is or it isn’t. We are either space junk, or co-Creators of the world.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:00 pm

A few weeks ago I came home from work one night and my daughter came up to me, handed me her toy princess, and asked “Daddy, her head broke off. Can you fix it?”

She handed me her toy Anna from the move Frozen and it hit me hard.
    Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Photo_11

I am headless too. Here is a self portrait I found later to prove it.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Headle11

I love it when this subjective “dream” world I experience myself through hits me over the head with the club of profoundness (CoP). It was a profound realization, like so many I have had recently.

Recently it seems that a Princess in one form or another has been beating me with that club a lot, or perhaps a more appropriate way to state it is that I have been beating myself using a club toting Princess.

Another Princess that has been beating me up recently is Snow White. My mother gave my daughter a copy of the movie and she has been watching it non stop for the past few weeks. Did you know there is a wishing well in that movie? At one point Snow White collapses to the floor in the dark woods after running in fear for her life. Then she has an awakening of sorts, stands up and beats me over the head again with her CoP. She says,

“Oh, please, don’t run away. I won’t hurt you. I’m awfully sorry. I didn’t mean to frighten you. But you don’t know what I’ve been through. And all because I was afraid.”

I had the same exact experience very recently. Looking back, I am grateful for that fear. That fear was a big part of my Shadow and it was my Shadow that softened my old armor. Allowing me to step through my Shadow and come out the other side with 46 and 2. (Tool reference) After stepping through that shadow and pulling back the curtain over the mirror of Oz, I feel like I go in and out of that state.

There are moments when I feel those 2 extra codes resonating and vibrating through every fiber of my being, as if I’m wearing translucent mirror contacts and everting I experience is a profound and personal euphoric connection, similar to sex but even better. In that state, everything is so much more beautiful and personal, from a simple drive to work, to playing with my two little girls on the floor of the living room. In that state, time stands still and the fruit of eternal life is sweet and abundant, and then that moment of clarity slowly fades away as the mist of materialism rises from the earth, pulling me back into my bedsheets of comfort and familiarity, shading me from the heat of the moon, from the heat of my own reflection. I would like to stay awake all the time, but we are designed to need sleep. Everything moves through cycles, spiraling through eternity.

At least now, even when I am asleep, I am more aware and present. I now live conscious even when asleep, like a continuing cycle of lucid dreams, waiting for that next moment of deep awakening to pass through where cherubim and a flaming sword once stood to fill my cup over and over again with the sweet nectar from the tree of life. Across the garden the tree of knowledge still stands tall and steady. It was that tree that developed my delicate palate, one that can taste the bitter so as to know and taste the sweet.

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:04 pm

In regards to being headless, I found this interesting website. Apparently others have discovered this phenomenon and even made a website about it.

Http://headless.org

I recommend clicking on the "Experiments" tab and trying some for yourselves.

The "D. E. Harding" tab explains the self portrait picture in more detail too.
    kevin

Post by kevin Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:05 pm

The strangest thing about this whole thing - is the whole thing.

Being a spear, being allowed to change spots, brings on the full force of all the energies involved. Some forces want it, some don't. Thankfully i have Dan, Princess, Kashmir and Foot Man to guide me through.
      While not at all easy, the journey is also wonderful because of what's involved - the Best Possible World.
      Could anything be more important?
      There is not one day that i'm not shaking my head in awe i am here.

Went over to Temple Square today and noticed the first office building built for Brigham Young is called The Beehive.

About to leave for a demo.
      Did Enoch drop off the Keys?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:20 pm

Dan and 99,

Thanks for pointing me to the page. Dan's blog has accumulated a ton of content. Thanks for pointing me to the meat and potatoes.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Ackbar wrote:In regards to being headless, I found this interesting website. Apparently others have discovered this phenomenon and even made a website about it.

I recommend  clicking on the "Experiments" tab and trying some for yourselves.

"Consider this – what you are depends on the range of the observer. At several feet you appear human. At closer ranges you are cells, molecules, particles… At greater ranges you are a city perhaps, a country, the planet, the star, the galaxy…
    But what are you at zero distance? In other words, what are you really? "
    sunny
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:59 pm

We should wish Kevin Godspeed on his mission.... that is, if we are ready for the MoAPS.  And most folks, even here, at ground zero, have nary a clue.... that they might be waking up tomorrow in God’s kingdom.

If there is one soul out there who can comprehend and give credence to our words, our mission will have been accomplished.

But, no, life goes on, as we jabber away.......

This is one tree that will fall, even if no one hears it.

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:11 pm

dan wrote:We should wish Kevin Godspeed on his mission.... that is, if we are ready for the MoAPS.  And most folks, even here, at ground zero, have nary a clue.... that they might be waking up tomorrow in God’s kingdom.

Still don't understand what Kevins mission is. Or mine. Sounds like he is some sort of spear. Hmm, sounds painful. But if it involves God's kingdom I'm all for it!

Godspeed Kevin!

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Wheel10
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:19 pm

Braden,

The veil opens, even as we speak.

Must I spell it out? Rest assured that it will be...... in due course.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:53 pm

The Spear has penetrated the Secret Vault, where now he will add a pinch of salt. He will rattle the cage, then walk inside, finding himself caught up in the tide.  From one Small World unto Another, the Spear will pass without form or wonder. There speaking with the Angel Moroni, the Spear will watch the rising Tsunami. Seals will bark as the Portals open, with Dan providing the passage token.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:14 pm

Regarding a savior or being saved….

Is there a need for a savior in all of this? Or maybe the better question is, what do we need saving from, ourselves? Maybe it isn’t so much that we NEED saving, but that we CHOOSE to experience ourselves in more perfect harmony by electing one to act as our tuner. Maybe we CHOOSE One of our appendages to help absorb the chaos and inharmony with self so that we can surrender our own resentments and guilt to live in more perfect harmony with self. Maybe we CHOOSE One to help us surrender our tendencies for instant gratification in return for a capacity of more perfect selflessness of surrendering our own individual lesser will, for the harmony and will of our greater whole.

Do we really need a Savior to be able to attain this state? Each individual must answer this for themselves, it is a very personal thing and I think this can evolve and change over time as we grow and reach deeper understanding. As we do so, I think our Savior can become even more personal than we ever imagined possible, a reflection, showing us that we do need saving AND we don’t, a paradox. Does a mirror reflect if nobody stands in front of it? What about two mirrors facing each other? Does a guitar need a guitarist? Does an orchestra need a conductor?

For myself, one thing I have found is there are paradoxes everywhere in life.

As one who has successfully overcome addiction and a host of other character defects, or perhaps more accurately labeled “inharmonious vibrations”, I have found that there is something extremely powerful in the first three steps of the 12 step addiction recovery program, that is in acknowledging and embracing my own powerlessness and surrendering my individual lesser will to God or the will of The Greater Whole.

I don’t know why this paradox exists but I have come to understand and fully accept it. Time and time again I have fallen as soon as I started thinking I could walk on my own. I have learned that I am powerful only when I am completely and totally powerless, as soon as I think, “hey look at me, I’ve got this”, I trip and fall flat on my face. That’s just the way it is.

I think perhaps we designed it this way on purpose. The individual atoms in our body are powerless on their own, but when they surrender to the greater whole and live in harmony and bond with the atoms around them, they can create life itself, they can be a gods within Gods, bodies within Bodies, spirals within Spirals. It’s turtles all the way down. As Above so below, as Below so above.

Even if that higher power is really an illusion and all the power I need is already inside me, it doesn’t matter, I can only tap into in it’s highest form in surrender and humility. I am both powerless and all powerful. I am both chaos and harmony. I am both Christ and the devil, I am both good and bad. I acknowledge the lesser to attain the higher, for without one, there is no other.

Why do we even need harmony? Why can’t we just be content with the chaos? Well I guess we could, but let me ask you, would you rather close your eyes and relax to sound of an orchestra where everyone plays their own thing, banging on their instruments chaotically and out of tune, or would you rather listen to this? https://youtu.be/pQObiL-ZYsw?t=286

Do we need a Savior? Are we our own Savior? The answer I think is who and when is asking?
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:25 pm

One more example.

A mother pays for a child to take piano lessons. Does the child then need to come up with money herself when she arrives at her lesson? No, the price has already been paid. Can the child pay back the mother with her own money? No, the mother would not accept it, she only asks for the child to practice. Will the child be a concert pianist the first day of practice? No, it takes countless hours of practice. When the child plays the wrong note is she told to give up and stop playing? No, she is told to keep practicing and keep improving. Does the child NEED to become a great piano player? Of course not, it’s her choice, she will continue on in her existence no matter what she does with her life, but she can CHOOSE to live her life in a higher state.

Maybe it’s not piano per se, it could be anything. The point is, if the child just lays in bed all day doing nothing, never practicing self improvement or progressing, she will not be able to enjoy her existence as well as she otherwise might. There are days when we do need to replenish our wells and laying in bed all day doing nothing might be the best way to replenish ourselves, but when our wells are filled we will find a longing to connect with others more meaningfully and give them some of the water we have been filled with, the water of love. Then with a higher purpose and with our wells full and our loved ones nearby, we can find our Shangri La right here right NOW.

So I ask again, does the child NEED anything? No, everything is taken care of for her survival AND for her progression and learning already. The only thing left for her to do is to CHOOSE her passions and develop them so she can enjoy them herself and share what she develops with the world. She will have ups and downs, but everything is for her learning. In this state, there is no right or wrong, only various levels of frequency and progression towards a more perfect harmony and a higher state of being, but that doesn’t change the fact that she got along much better because her Mother paid the price for her to progress. At some point the girl will grow up and be able to pay for her own piano lessons or even her own college tuition, but she could have never gotten to that point without her Mother’s help.

In this example the Mother might represent Jesus, The Buddha, The Prophet Muhammad, peace be unto him, or any number of other reflections of a higher vibrational state. These can all be seen as individual Saviors in a sense, but I prefer the word tuning forks. I also think we can have many tuning forks, not just one. I have many. Do I still go to Church on Sunday? Yes, absolutely. I find no better way to reflect on or be reflected on, than to remind and be reminded of the golden rule and to connect with my neighbors and community in love and harmony. I remember though that everyone is on their own journey, myself included, so I never claim to know all truth or to push my understanding onto others.

The trick is living without answer, I think.

I have spoken some of choice today, but in reality I do not know for certain if it is really choice or the illusion of choice. Maybe a better word is find.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Kevin, I'm glad you are finding success so far in the journey to the BPW, that is great news! The world will be forever indebted to your work. I sometimes fear that the world will have a hard time adjusting, then I remember that I had an excruciatingly hard time adjusting myself when I first started to wake up, but the pain was a necessary step in the process.

I hope that what the Footman wrote will come to pass shortly. I am anxious for the world metamorphosis but also know it will still require patience.

May the tides be high and mighty and the waves be strong and true! To the ends of the earth may we sail. Ready or not ready, sounds like the end is near and the new beginning is in our sights.

Do we really need a token from Dan though? I asked the Princess that question once, more or less, and she responded with, "Do you really need one from someone else or do you have one yourself already?"

I think maybe we already have our own tokens, we just have to find them within, and when we do so we will see that we are all holding the same token and it is a matter of being aware what we share.

I don't know anything though, that's just what I feel.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:38 pm

Braden_W wrote:
    Ackbar wrote:In regards to being headless, I found this interesting website. Apparently others have discovered this phenomenon and even made a website about it.

I recommend  clicking on the "Experiments" tab and trying some for yourselves.

"Consider this – what you are depends on the range of the observer. At several feet you appear human. At closer ranges you are cells, molecules, particles… At greater ranges you are a city perhaps, a country, the planet, the star, the galaxy…
    But what are you at zero distance? In other words, what are you really?  "
    sunny

Nothing.

sunny
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:58 pm

Kevin wrote:The strangest thing about this whole thing - is the whole thing.

Fuckin A right on that my man, your heart is your key, may Hecate bring you mystery and clarity.

That about sums it up.

What Kevin says I feel about life.

It’s just the strangest thing.

Perhaps we live in the 9th ring of Hell.

I believe Akbar was talking about being headless, OSHO had an add on below.

I don’t know who all these people are or their motivation, but I felt like some verse while we wait in the station...

That’s cool
    Because I’m the Fool
    I was mean to some
    But I was calling you...come
    No words needed
    If intuition heeded
    Who has the ball
    No one speaks for us all
    Do you seek Heaven
    The number is 11
    Where can one run
    When the Fool has fun
    You can’t hide
    So let go that pride
    In the end you will see
    It was always Death
    For you and me

The Source...manifests from silence.
    Whatever you need...take it to the Source.
    And you don’t need to go anywhere but zero point to find it.
    You, right now, have access to limitless energy within yourself.
    You need not have a struggle.
    You struggle because you want to.

“Zen asks you to come out of the head and go to the basic source.... It is not that Zen is not aware of the uses of energy in the head, but if all the energy is used in the head, you will never become aware of your eternity.... You will never know as an experience what it is to be one with the whole. When the energy is just at the center, pulsating, when it is not moving anywhere, neither in the head nor in the heart, but it is at the very source from where the heart takes it, the head takes it, pulsating at the very source--that is the very meaning of Zazen. Zazen means just sitting at the very source, not moving anywhere, a tremendous force arises, a transformation of energy into light and love, into greater life, into compassion, into creativity. It can take many forms. But first you have to learn how to be at the source. Then the source will decide where your potential is. You can relax at the source, and it will take you to your very potential.” — OSHO

Hecate came to me tonight for the first time. This should be interesting. I feel she has been here with me awhile now.

Hecate assisted Demeter in her search for Persephone, guiding her through the night with flaming torches. After the mother-daughter reunion became she Persephone's minister and companion in Haides.

We need her torches now.

A clue...LOOK...she has the key.

I believe this message is for you Kevin.

Sophocles Helios is even called as Hekates spear.

Hecate is a mediator between the divine energies and human ego.

She holds the keys to Hadez.

The Goddess again revealing herself to those who shine the light.

I see her in that light.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 6a53b810

Last edited by smelly on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:01 pm

painterdoug wrote:Thanks everyone regarding my portrait  /

smelly   love the pic and the comment/

cy  / one of my earliest portraits in my whistleblower and informer series was of William Binney/

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Willia10

You are incredibly talented, Painterdoug. Keep doing portraits! A few more portraits you might consider of individuals leaving their mark on our time include Bundy Sr, and his sons Ammon and Ryan. Others include Washington State Representative Matt Shea & Whistleblower Larry C Wooten who disclosed about the Killbook and other issues in the BLM & FBI.

Here's the latest:

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 DUUmr8AX4AkTMXP

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:05 pm

Ackbar wrote:Kevin, I'm glad you are finding success so far in the journey to the BPW, that is great news! The world will be forever indebted to your work. I sometimes fear that the world will have a hard time adjusting, then I remember that I had an excruciatingly hard time adjusting myself when I first started to wake up, but the pain was a necessary step in the process.

I hope that what the Footman wrote will come to pass shortly. I am anxious for the world metamorphosis but also know it will still require patience.

May the tides be high and mighty and the waves be strong and true! To the ends of the earth may we sail. Ready or not ready, sounds like the end is near and the new beginning is in our sights.

Do we really need a token from Dan though? I asked the Princess that question once, more or less, and she responded with, "Do you really need one from someone else or do you have one yourself already?"

I think maybe we already have our own tokens, we just have to find them within, and when we do so we will see that we are all holding the same token and it is a matter of being aware what we share.

you have everything you need, we all do
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:50 pm

Dan wrote:unless you just want to write off 99% of humanity, like smelly, or buy more guns like Cy’s friends.  

Dan you don't know the first thing about my friends.  They're largely retired cops, well educated political crusaders & public speakers, and Mavericks of one brand or another.  I've never said buy more guns.  That's a line you tote.  I'm not the one with friends involved in drones designed to be capable of extra-judicial murder remember?

No low-blows, I'm a crack shot with a baseball bat.

Dan wrote:AA wanted to know what we could do to assist in the emergence of the butterfly from the chrysalis.  Do you have no suggestions for AA? ....(snip)

....Cy, this means you, too.  I’m getting a bit weary of the histrionics about the baby eaters.  You may curse the darkness all you like, but please leave a little sliver of the bandwidth, in your house on the prairie....... a clear channel, for our candlelighting effort.  Please!  

Can this be the prairie schooner for the candlelight brigade? We all know the darkness...... we all know the Evil lurking...... we know that the shadows loom the deepest, just before the dawn.

Actually I can answer killing two birds with one stone, Dan.  

1.  Speak without cloaking or mincing words.

2.  Be brutally honest.

3.  No more nat-sec secrecy...it'll only get you lynched.  Speak.  Spit it out.  

4.  Natural evolution...no more manipulation; no more mind-games; no more lies; no more social engineering; no more experimentation on the general population; no more false-flags; no more feudalism.  No more depopulation agenda.

5.  Stop the predation on humans.  The high population of mankind at this point in time is SUPPOSED to be.  Why?  Because more heads 'er souls are better than a select few.

6.  Hands off our kids.  

7.  Let's have civil discourse on every subject under the sun.

8.  No more deep state or shadow government in a land of Sovereigns and Constitutional Republic.  Deep State & Shadow Government are illegal and is likely to result in curious lamp post decor.  

9.  Reserved.

Dan, over exaggerating, saying histrionics about baby-eaters when I have made every comment in direct context with the discussion of that moment is disingenuous of you.  You have advocated humanity being ready for a 'return to Source' - a human initiated traumatic event that forces the vast majority of the population to terminate and push the aware few home to Source where they would be free to either influence, or take over.  (summation of conversation from 2008 thru 2018 on the Eschaton).  

Humanity is incredibly young.  It is not ready for even a full transformation from a corporeal state of being to a non-corporeal state!  

The few races that have gone there took thousands to millions of years to do so.  I look around at human conduct and where everyone is at in this moment and no one is ready.  You have to begin with crawling first...social maturity...ability to be aware of all things (events, people, relationships, soul-states, value-systems, spiritual applications etc).  

And you have to have learned about the applications of self.  We have people here on this very thread who advocate expressing being as a bump on a log...zero application of soul in the fabric of the universe.  While that's an interesting idea, based on what I'm aware of, it doesn't cut it.  The road is long.  I couldn't even get there based on what I have from prior experiences Dan!

So anyway.  I'm trying to wrap my mind around an engine that consists of a spark plug but missing the other components and how that engine is going to get you across the continent of possibility.  I'm not blowing you out of the water here....I'm saying what I said earlier about the two choices you are hovering over.  The starting point and the foundation you might establish for a far off eventuality?  

You've held up people associated with questionable associations and backgrounds like they're the fountain of youth and when I point at the 70 year old moldy pink elephant under grandma's much neglected skirt you fuss?

This place is your sandbox.  I'm not telling you how to do any of it, the suggestions above are only that suggestions.  I do ask that you don't drag these good people here into the nasty zone of planetary depopulation agenda again...we've already gone rounds on that years past!

I don't ask much.  Never have.  

You have great potential Dan.  All I have ever said is you don't need portals.  You don't need the Pandolfi's.  You don't need cheetahs.  You don't even need an eschaton!  You have it all within your reach, in your own soul if you'd only quit twisting in the tornado of your shadows.  You are surrounded by some good friends here...they're already on the path where you want to go...the butterfly from the chrysalis.  

There are achievable steps in reach...

This is constructive encouragement.  

HINT:  FYI most of the Others who've successfully achieved butterfly status didn't do it in a traumatic way or a destructive way or even with an eschaton...it was quiet, beautiful, individual...and just happened when their awareness achieved All-Being.

And the Ancient 9 believed humanity could eventually do this and go even beyond what the Other's achieved.   All things in good time.  

Lay your foundation Dan...forget about depopulation agenda.  That is a dead end...pardon the pun.

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:50 pm

jofo wrote:
    Ackbar wrote:Kevin, I'm glad you are finding success so far in the journey to the BPW, that is great news! The world will be forever indebted to your work. I sometimes fear that the world will have a hard time adjusting, then I remember that I had an excruciatingly hard time adjusting myself when I first started to wake up, but the pain was a necessary step in the process.

you have everything you need, we all do

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:51 pm

Cyrellys wrote:
    Lay your foundation Dan...forget about depopulation agenda.  That is a dead end...pardon the pun.

Wait, Cy... Let me try and get this straight.  Are you saying Dan is for Depopulation? What leads you to this conclusion? Is this from what he has said directly, or from inference?

Dan, can we get a straight answer yes or no.  Are you for or against Depopulation?  Don't worry, no judgement here brother.  We love you no matter what.  Well, at least I do.

I can never tell if foot is referring to a physical or metaphorical tsunami/wave/tide.  Don't answer that, I don't want to know. haha...  I would hope not physical.  God damn, if it really needs to be done I would hope the secret scientists would at least try some sort of EM testicle frying bomb first.  Alot cleaner IMO.  But hey, I'm no expert on planetary genocide...

For the record I think this planet and everyone on it are incredible, even the terrible ones. I am against depopulation.
    But that doesn't mean I can't be friends with those that are for it.  I love hearing opinions antithetical to my own.  I must be some kind of mentally ill. Stockholm syndrome?
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:54 am

Braden_W wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:

Wait, Cy... Let me try and get this straight.  Are you saying Dan is for Depopulation? What leads you to this conclusion? Is this from what he has said directly, or from inference?

Dan, can we get a straight answer yes or no.  Are you for or against Depopulation?  Don't worry, no judgement here brother.  We love you no matter what.  Well, at least I do.

I can never tell if foot is referring to a physical or metaphorical tsunami/wave/tide.  Don't answer that, I don't want to know. haha...  I would hope not physical.  God damn, if it really needs to be done I would hope the secret scientists would at least try some sort of EM testicle frying bomb first.  Alot cleaner IMO.  But hey, I'm no expert on planetary genocide...

For the record I think this planet and everyone on it are incredible, even the terrible ones. I am against depopulation.
    But that doesn't mean I can't be friends with those that are for it.  I love hearing opinions antithetical to my own.  I must be some kind of mentally ill. Stockholm syndrome?

A fair question. I and Jake Reason (one of the original Admins) went rounds with Dan on a number of occasions in the time since I arrived at the forum in Feb/Mar 2008. Please understand that Dan is a sponge and he is an advanced academic, running in academic circles.

He picks up ideas that are essentially possible puzzle pieces and turns them every which way to see if it fits...sort of like trying on a set of clothes that have no size tags but look like they might fit.

Dan is and can be brilliant, other times....uhhhh, palm to face?

Some of his cohorts in the academic circles are distinct and well placed depopulationists...some philosophically so, others teaching it in the Universities to applauding students...I'm not naming names but rather referencing when I've been included in his email lists and spoken directly to a number of these characters. Dan then is exposed to these ideas about population and the sentiments of his associates have turned up here in his blog threads to the chagrin of first Jake Reason and then my less frequent monitoring.

Jake quit the forum over it. He was one of Dan's biggest supporters at one point in time and frequently went to bat for Dan with the other Admins.

Dan has waffled back and forth about depopulation agenda, sometime for the proposed manufactured event other times against...sometimes for a natural version of such a event that produces the same outcome...

His number (I think I have this right as he erased his last printing of it here in a recent post couldn't find it when went back he's edited all of them) 10^11 refers to the remaining or saved or salvaged number of people from the Eschaton. These are the ones who either at that point make the jump to Source or as an alternative travel back in time to an earlier point in Earths history and become us eventually...a continuous loop.

His syntax and words morph, sometimes the definitions morph and sometimes he adds new words as he re-assembles the concepts seeking the more accurate or preferred way of expressing the concepts.

I understand what he's attempting to do. I just kick the ball back onto the playing field when things get a bit carried away and it ends up severely out of bounds.

Please understand Dan and his work and the dangers of some of his associates is not why I'm here at OMF. I'm involved in a variety of other things. I've got a bit of a soft spot in the heart for him and his spirit of endeavor...I understand what my people call All Being as something he is on the edge of. It's a concept he's picked up bits and pieces of...he's even picked up language from me too over the years like calling God "Source"...something he didn't do in the earlier years at OMF. Celtic Pelagians like myself and Gnostic Christians call God "Source" or "Universal Creative Source".

I agree with Dan about the creative powers of humans to create some of their reality around them...that they contribute. But that doesn't mean that the creation is not real and with very real effects and consequences for mishandling. This is something Dan dismisses -- the effects and consequences. This portrays a lack of valuing the lives around you. If you don't value the lives of others deeply then you will volunteer them for your own purposes and waste or choose for those individuals what comes of their lives. Something I don't like to hear in the ramblings here, but generally don't remark on.

The depopulation issue has had 3 or four historical blow-ups on Dan's thread in the past. The issue of the capabilities of the drones (what options are being built into them - i.e. weapons, artificial intelligence to extra-judicial murder) has been on the edge of the last two incidents most of which occurred in the email discussions with his list members and then subsequently spilled over here to his blog. I posted quotes a couple weeks back of some of that content. Dan didn't blink, ignored it, and no one else here seemed to care to go back and read the rest as I suggested to 99.

I suppose it doesn't matter. If he chooses to pursue that methodology in his BPW at this point I think everyone here is sharp enough to catch on and rein him back in...as I said there are other methods out there...several species of the Others we know found the alternatives. Several of the Ancient 9 I mentioned have reached a point in which they are about to move even farther beyond where we are and they will never be heard directly from ever again due to it...they will be beyond our reach having exceeded even non-corporeal state of All-Being. Something we're far from understanding at this point.

That is what I know on the matter. I encourage Dan. I don't flinch at his fussing when I call him on something. And I ensure he has room to work. This is his sandbox. He has full moderation powers.

My last warning was about the NWO plan to create a new religion of "man and mind" that 'justifies' the violent eschaton that those who practice the psychic vampirism on human suffering would profit off of...

In other words what Dan is working on could 'fit their needs' and be not only conscripted once conceptualized but could be taken entirely from him and acted on in such a way that is a detriment to the entire world and humanity's continuity...there's way to destroy the Soul construct...utter oblivion...ask 99 she knows a few ways it's possible and what some of the younger Others present fear about our 'tinkering' both spiritually and technologically.

Depopulation Agenda is very real in the culture of the Globals. They've made a number of attempts, several recently. It's on their table still. There are people in the military who are attempting to dismantle their resources and capability on that so we can all move on to focus on other issues...but ELE extinction level event (man-made) is currently the biggest threat in the mess.

Dan didn't want to hear about the baby-eaters as he calls them. It's not just children they prey upon. In the war torn slavic nations there are warehouses where victims are kept on tables, tortured and their negative energy infused blood is farmed for the elites.

Yeah...real consequences, real issues. The thing with multi-tiered 4 dimensional thinking that is part of the practice of All-Being is you become fully aware of the interconnectivity of everything...you can no longer escape full perception and comprehension. It forces you to become a mature person or go insane with full knowledge of EVERYTHING. This is stage one, this All-Being consciousness and interconnectivity.

If humanity were even successfully forced to make such a jump before ready, Source would block the attempt and mankind would arrive in a sort of eternal limbo unable to go back or would get thrown back into this world in a stone age generated by the consequential loss of human civilization...it takes tech to make and operate tech and most couldn't even heat-treat and bottle their own food if they had to first blow the glass from a clay oven to accomplish it...Stone Age after an ELE initiated to create such a jump!

It's why I made alternative suggestions to Dan. There ARE alternatives. Don't ask how I know...it's not a question I'm at liberty to say more than I already have on...rules about interference.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:18 am

Braden_W wrote:God damn, if it really needs to be done I would hope the secret scientists would at least try some sort of EM testicle frying bomb first.

Well, question for you...

If the scientists made their own opinions about your value as a human being, and the decided you had no value in their eyes and ordered you to report to a 'processing center' to be 'suicided' in a manner that included being restrained while you were tortured beyond the point of losing your sanity in order to oxidize your blood so that it could hold a psychic energy charge of a negative kind that produces a drug-like HIGH in a psychic vampire who gets off on your terror and pain while under torture and then again when your charged blood is drained so the psychic vampire can then ingest it and get an even bigger planetary-scale sized HIGH off of it along with side effects like cure or protection against cancer, and cellular reversal of degeneration making that person young-like once again would you submit?

Now think of that on a planetary scale where everyone but 5 to maybe 10 % of the population is spared just so they can then use the psychic power they gain from it to survive a attempted existential leap back to Source and become Gods or God-like, that also results in the 100% Soul extermination of anyone who is not specifically them. i.e. 95% planetary depopulation event or the cumulative series of events resulting in same trauma and finality.

This is what the elites are doing on a small scale with wars and war zones and pedophilia now...

Enter Dan and his version into the mix. Which way will dan take it? The beautiful peaceful butterfly version that results in true evolution or the psychic vampire drug-high version?

He's said things in the past that show to me he might be able to actually lay the foundation for the first type....and that he is in danger of being drawn into the second by the state of our worlds affairs and the venues the depopulation agenda concept is currently flowing.

Would you seriously volunteer for the vampire-high version? I don't think you would if you knew it. I don't think you'd wish a scientist (Technocracy Rising by Robert Wood) to create some "sort of EM testicle frying bomb first". Next time you see a plane and a long white chemtrail over your head in the sky and the chemtrail spreads out to create a sky-wide haze over your area, just remember that nano-particle metal particulates are being seeded in your blood stream for this 'technocracy' and its uses. It is connected to the current US nationwide drop in male hormones that has scientists surmising men may go extinct in the next 100 years in articles & medical journals.

It's already been done.

Now imagine ebola weaponized and loose here in the US. They beta-tested that in Africa 2014 and it leaked back here via travelers...they weren't able to control it and barely recovered before it got away from them. They ARE doing these things...it's not just the Eschaton in the classical sense.

Of the 7 Ms of power, the Education portion was the first they took over. Why? Because if you control the minds of students you effectively control the entire next generation turning them into cattle...what would you control? Perception. Ability to become more aware, more coherent, more spiritually and intellectually advanced...now, go look at the kids. They not only created a generation of college professors post ww2, then they created a generation teachers for public school, took control and rewrote all the curriculum nationwide and what do you see in the recent graduates? There's your answer. Depopulation comes in many facets...if dumb down the population the rest becomes dangerously easy. They don't care what you see! It's what you recognize that concerns them.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:44 am