Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:13 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution
    jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:42 am

dan wrote:Eric/Smelly,

Once again I’m asking you, politely, to moderate your self-absorption, or take it some place else.  

I’m not terribly impressed by the accolades that you receive, here.  You are, too much, just the leftover hippie/druggie.  Yes, you do produce good sources, which I appreciate, but you spend far too much verbiage extolling your personal enlightenment, at the expense those of us who take seriously our engagement with society and history.  

It’s all a joke to you.  You may be the court jester, but a decent jester knows when and how to stifle.  Your oral liquidity knows no bounds.  

Try not to be the kid showing off his shiny bicycle.  I sympathize with Marissa.  

You, Eric, think that this world is your personal plaything, to play with as you wish.  You may be sufficiently fortunate to find otherwise, in this life.  Don’t let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy.  

Drugs can do that to you, Eric.  But thank you for the reference to the Toad of Dawn.  I have to recommend Strassman’s Soul of Prophecy.  You would hate it.  It takes the prophetic tradition seriously.   Something which you hate, hate and hate, again.  Yes, Eric, your family and church did a real number on you.  You will never get over it.  

Half of what you do is for revenge.  I understand.  But make sure you understand that I’m not here to be your whipping boy.  I’m not your toy boy, Eric.

But let’s get back to ToD v SoP..........

You are our Toad.  You have used drugs to short circuit your dissatisfaction with life.  In the process of extracting yourself from the darkness, you became blinded by the Sun.  Now you are addicted to the Sun.  There are worse fates.  And, now, like Cy, you curse the darkness.  To both of you, I am still mired in the darkness, because I do not curse the Darkness loudly enough.  

I guess I must be Ron’s and God’s little lapdog.  Like Nietzsche, you beat the drums for the death of God, and swell in your ‘smelly’ self-pride.  When you meet the Buddha on the path, you will be the first to plunge your dagger.  

Eric believes that he is much closer to God than the rest of us.  I beg to differ, Eric.  I ask you, WWJD?  I don’t think he would be dropping acid and thumbing his nose at the world...... all the while, cloaked in his sheepskin.  

Maybe you can’t, Eric, but I believe that some of us can, and all of us will, do better than this.  

Let’s not let the Lilliputians grind us down, not even the ones dressed in goatskins.  

Strassman has a response to the Toad/Goat...... maybe, just maybe, there is something bigger than ego inflation buried in DMT.  May there is a diamond amidst the all the pyrotechnics.  

Maybe we are uncovering the Source of the prophetic tradition.  Eric might readily agree, until he does a double take.  

Blinded by the Sun, as so many flower children were, they cannot see the son.  Many flower children simply flipped, and left drugs to become addicted to Biblical literalism...... and they’re not about to let go...... and they still can’t see the son.  The son, unfiltered by the preachers, would be much too scary.

(cont........)

when i read this post i immediately thought of the yin-yang symbol

the whole is made of a duality that engulfs and intertwines with its opposite, and at he core of each is the essence of the other

dan and eric don't you see?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:59 am

jofo,

I do believe that I can see.

Can Eric see?  He is blinded by the Sun.  He cannot see the son.  

Do you see the son, jofo?  

Just wondering........

What you and Eric fail to appreciate, along with most others watching, is that the son was essential to the entire prophetic tradition. No other gurus were essential to anything. They were just messengers.

Eric does not understand. His ego may not let him. Eric fancies himself as self made. The son is the main reason he ever took a breath of air. The son is the main reason everyone of us is here, even or especially for those who have no clue.

Me? I’m on the cleanup crew. We’re gonna cleanup real good...... the princess and me.

Last edited by dan on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    jofo

Post by jofo Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:26 am

what I see is only relevant to my self, as with all belief or knowledge

i see the son, the creator, and the field that our human duality resides within

the trinity if you must; peace/love results from the whole

i don't believe in determinism and therefore the eschatological perspective is confounding to me

i can't read scripture as if it foretells, but instead as a message from the past to help me shape the present, many possible outcomes on our way to...the end doesn't matter really does it, we can't control that part of the story

free will, accepting the responsibility of being present, not pining for the end times as if knowing about it is enough to be saved, only living well can ensure that, right?

if disclosure and BPW isn't about that, what is it you're out to disclose and what world are you out to create?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:34 am

jofo,

I figured..........

No one within the sound of my voice has a clue about the son.  

Interesting.  

Does anyone have a clue about the best possible world?  

At this point in time, I sincerely doubt it.  

jofo....... the BPW is not about any sort of free will that any ego consciousness could possibly imagine.   Imagine that.  

How did you ever end up here, besides being a friend of R&A?  

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:56 am

painterdoug wrote:on another note/   a really well done Russian doc on" the aether " , not often mentioned anymore.  I love this intertwined with live classical music.  well done!

hold on  need the right link

hopefully this     https://youtu.be/dwr3uBMuAm8

I NEED TO MAKE AN APOLOGY

I posted the above at the wrong time , and possibly the wrong place.

stay on topic guys/

The aether is consciousness.

No-thing actually exists as We assume.

They removed aether from the current paradigm to keep control of the slave population.

THE NINE.

Is not a secret society or any such organisation, it is how consciousness operates, and contained in consciousness is all information.
    There are nine lines that are arranged in three groups of three, that's 3,6,9.
    Consciousness flows upon those lines ( super high frequency carrier waves)

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:08 am

"The son is the main reason everyone of us is here, even or especially for those who have no clue."

I was thinking about that today. I agree with you Dan. Everything happens for a reason and it's not just an accident that whomever is supposed to be here... is here.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:29 am

Question: How can the universe not be random when that's probably the case at the quantum level? At what level do things automatically switch from being random to being deterministic?

--- My own view: The future is predestined. I think that's very evident.

Last edited by 99 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:40 am

Question: How can the universe not be random when that's probably the case at the quantum level? At what level do things automatically switch from being random to being deterministic?

perhaps when the observer enters
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:43 am

That's been shown to possibly be true at the quantum level. You might be right about that Doug. thanks!
    jofo

Post by jofo Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:59 pm

dan wrote: 

How did you ever end up here, besides being a friend of R&A?  

that will remain a mystery, to add to the false drama

and don't feel threatened, really, there's no need for it
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:07 pm

hobbit wrote:
    painterdoug wrote:on another note/   a really well done Russian doc on" the aether " , not often mentioned anymore.  I love this intertwined with live classical music.  well done!

hold on  need the right link

hopefully this     https://youtu.be/dwr3uBMuAm8

I NEED TO MAKE AN APOLOGY

I posted the above at the wrong time , and possibly the wrong place.

stay on topic guys/

The aether is consciousness.

No-thing actually exists as We assume.

They removed aether from the current paradigm to keep control of the slave population.

THE NINE.

Is not a secret society or any such organisation, it is how consciousness operates, and contained in consciousness is all information.
    There are nine lines that are arranged in three groups of three, that's 3,6,9.
    Consciousness flows upon those lines ( super high frequency carrier waves)

hobbit

The NINE to which I referred are not a secret society.  

They are the 9 non-terrestrial races who contributed DNA to humanity at the very start under the guidance of SOURCE and BEFORE the ANNUNAKI became involved here.

IT is from the 9 you inherit your ensouled matrices, interconnectedness, psi abilities for discernment, and potential to rise beyond (eventually) even their achievements.

the fabric and all the contents go from random progressing via potential in the inbuilt design inclined toward greater and greater organization of complexity...up thru determinism and beyond.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:29 pm

Cyrellys,

There's a method, a means of delivering the information.
    I know it like the back of My hands.

Nobody told Me of the nine, I walked into them.

I wandered lonely as a cloud, when all at once I stumbled upon nine parallel lines.
    Been My own sternest sceptic,
    I tried endlessly to fool those nine, but they never ever move.
    Confucious  took over Me, because all I had been indoctrinated with fought against this.

It's a long way to Tipperary, and my mothers name was Kathleen, but My hands reveal them to be Viking hands.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1305903/

Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:09 pm

jofo,

You scare me...........?

Really, jofo..........
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:10 pm

I’m not sure, but Dan’s current task may possibly be the trickiest balancing act man has ever attempted to endure. The same could be said for each of us in our own way too.

Eschatology is serious business. It can be like trying to light a fire on your living room floor while trying not not let the house catch on fire and burn to the floor. Dan plays hot potato with himself tossing the hot potato back and forth between his left and right hands. If he holds the potato in one hand for too long he could get burned.

Again, the same goes for all of us. Balance is key to everything here.

Balance between thinking and feeling. Balance between sign/omens/mirrors and an empty frame. Balance between mind and heart and between soul and body. Balance between the material and the non-material. Balance between selfishness and selflessness, and humility and pride. Balance between being a sheep and a shepherd. Last but not least, balance between being the loudest gong in the room and being the quietest.

I have been guilty many times of being far out of balance as of late.

Dan is correct in my opinion about Jesus. I don’t know for sure, but I think a lot of it has to do with what happened to him while he was in the garden, perhaps both gardens, and how what he did connects to each of our lives much more than we realize.

That’s my personal experience though. What is important is that each of us allows each other to learn and grow in our own path.

We are all the captains of our own ships but at the same time we can provide anchorage and guardrails to others and to their ships when they need it. We should never try to be the captain though of someone else’s ship at the danger of abandoning our own ship. As guardrails of other’s ships we have the responsibility to not only to prevent some captains from falling off their own deck, but also from keeping pirates from getting on.

May we all find balance as both captains and guardrails.

May the grace and love of the captain of captains help us all in this endeavor as we come to face the largest and fiercest waves humanity has ever faced. As the eschaton unfolds and the 7 headed dragon is unleashed and takes flight, may we all be blessed with the power of discernment and may we remember that the battles and destruction on earth will only cease when we have at last gained victory over the battles and destruction within ourselves.

Love God, love your neighbor.

Consider the Lillies.

Let your light shine on earth but don’t shine it in others eyes.

If ye love me, feed my sheep.
    Offer feed, but don’t shove it down people’s throats.

The best kind of feed is a good deed indeed.

Over anything else, I think balance and love are the best way each of us can prepare for the eschaton.

Don’t get too caught up in UFO’s or portals or secret societies or conspiracies. Be aware of them, but don’t look away from the shepherd and get lost.

Balance in all things.

Enough words for today.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:45 pm

Love your essay on "Balance" Ackbar... it's beautiful. You're someone I would love to have around when the sh*t hits the fan to give me some strength and levity... and most of all, to make me feel better. I can see that you're one of those ones who's really good at that. It's a gift and very few have it... but YOU do!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:56 pm

Thank you, Ackbar,  

Yes, we all have some tricky navigation, in store for us......

Eric could be very helpful, but not when he is so unbalanced and full of himself.

You probably don’t believe that the Eschaton is in play, here.  Kashmir does not.  She is right, in part, and so am I........

The Eschaton is embedded in eternity, as is every other moment of the BPW.  But, golly, sports fans, if you’ve been anxiously awaiting the Eschaton, trust me, you won’t be disappointed.  You will not be asking for your money back.  

This will be the greatest show in town.  

The pantheists will be looking just a little bit silly. They just might begin to appreciate the prophetic tradition. And, if they begin to appreciate the prophetic tradition, they will discover the central figure of that tradition....... and I’ll give you a hint...... it’s not the rolly polly guy who forgot his T-shirt.

Am I being politically incorrect? In this one instance...... yes, I am. Does that mean that I’m giving the so-called Christians a free ride. No, I’m not. Their time will come. Most of them will be gnashing their teeth, along with the rest of you.

(cont........)
    yohansmittenbergIII

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty truth exposed

Post by yohansmittenbergIII Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:40 pm

When all has been exposed and made obvious, truth will be there for all to see, no one will be asking questions and will be known as they are known, an explosion of all things past, present, and future will be known, in an instant, the rose colored glasses will be off, nothing hidden, truth, light and instant knowledge of all things, those in the dark will cower at the light and truth and shamed of their lies. laid bare and naked for the corruption of their hearts and what they sold for micro seconds in the truth of all creation.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:04 pm

Smitty,  

Who are you?  The avenging angel?

If anyone’s going to be actually gnashing their teeth, it will be all the wannabe avenging angels. But thanks for your offer.
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:28 pm

“if you’ve been anxiously awaiting the Eschaton, trust me, you won’t be disappointed”

Dan, in your framework is the eschaton inclusive of the millennial kingdom? The above statement can be taken to mean either the end of the world or the beginning of “end times” will in your estimation begin within our lifetimes. Just curious which of these is your current assessment....
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Nunia,

Yes, in the framework of the BPW, we are now in the Endtimes, which will include the Millennial Kingdom.  If this is not the case, the actual situation will be even better.  

Understand, however, that the Omega becomes the Alpha in this singular, closed timelike curve (CTC) that we call human history.  This self-containment is an essential aspect of the BPWH/SWH.

5:45........

And the Princess reminds us, as if we needed reminding, that there is a Troika, here........ a tripod, if you will...... we have a dot connector, a queen bee and a footmann.  A queen bee is the sine qua non of the Hive, but, hey, Princess, gogo has seniority, and seniority counts for something..... in gummint work.  

Do I look ungrateful, Princess?  I mean, really!  Please, let me count the bubbles....... for ever and ever..... Debbie won’t mind.  

I mean, if you had to go to central casting to get a cleanup crew, you could do a lot worse, dontcha think?  No, don’t think twice, and we’ll be ok.  

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:18 am

Trust yourself.

Don’t listen to anyone else.

No one.

Don’t speak until you know what speaking is and how to do it.

Be silent about what you know, always.

I’m just a shoe cobbler, nothing anyone says about you is true.

Not one thing and they only illustrate this judging you.

You can see they respond like Dan, those lost in their minds.

We could never really be lost.

You have nothing to say or do.

No, I can’t help you and I am of no use to you.

We are just moving from no-thingness to no-thingness.

That’s life.

Ack, I feel you man.

Life has something for you.

But I guess we all have to learn that on our own.

Life and you in it are the Mystery moving through creation.

It’s enough.

Yuh can’t hide the Light.

Let it shine in the face of the world.

Balance is not killing yourself and all around you, the rest is gravy baby.

I love to laugh at Dan.

That’s why I come here.

Shhhhhhhh.

If you don’t know, STFU and stop distracting people from their hearts.

Last edited by smelly on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:50 am; edited 3 times in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:31 am

Dan, in your hypothesis do the 144k/(M) who make the O-->A trip retain their memories and identities?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:39 am

One who cannot see, can never judge the experience of those who do.

So Dan shouts it all down.

Your towers will crumble as all do and then you will meet yourself in the rubble.

It’s called twilight language.

For those with the eyes to see and ears to hear, there was always another stream of dialogue here for Dragons and Birds.

Morons who don’t understand, talk about the BPW and philosophy as if that means anything.

No idea or thought out of Man’s mind is whole.

It’s a trick of light and shadow.

All of this.

You have to reverse it all to see.

I’m not blind, I’m a freebird.

Act accordingly.

Bahahahaha.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:16 am

I am only here playing.

Dan was and is my boy toy.

I could tell you why this happened Dan.

Why I have the Upper Hand.

But I’m told to Shhhhhhhh, just go and play.

Yes, we are parts of the same whole.

Together, we may have something here.

But nothing else happens here now until Dan begins to play.

Until he can swing arms and feet.

Accolades, I see flowers blooming here and you trying to weed them.

Dan, you are not a gardener.

I don’t know what yuh are, part of me, I have to accept.

But you can’t let love flow.

You who claims to know the Son.

No Dan.

Yuh don’t until you love me.

Until see what what’s before you here and what’s really happening, learning to love yourself and all as they are.

Sorry SoT, yuh don’t get your lollipop until you learn.

People have been around yuh 60 years waiting for you to learn the big lessson.

Yuh come to a dead stop now.

Not my will, but yours is being done.

Good luck.

Can’t you see this beautiful passion play Dan?

I yielded, why can’t you?

Sigh

Sorry folks, we have dueling prophetic traditions here and Dan is being a miser. Obviously this is personal for us two here now.

He doesn't want it to be. But I engaged him when none would and you see how he is and responds.

It is delicious, but I’m not teasing him.

Really.

But I only care about one thing here, oooshy gushy Human Hearts.

Your or anyone’s judgements are such sweet victory.

The only one you should fear Dan...is nothing, but we are all a little scared deep down.

Can’t ever get rid of it.

So invite it to tea.

Back to to your blabbing about the scenery....
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:00 am

Nunia,

Please, note that the BPWH is a one soul theory of the cosmos, not unlike the one electron theory of the universe, as proposed by John Wheeler in 1940. We are all soulmates of the Source.

Memory.......? Strictly speaking, I don’t believe in memory. I believe in the theory of direct perception.

(cont........)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:12 pm