Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:13 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:17 am

I have unlimited energy.
    Suffer all the vampires unto me.
    I shall give them rest.
    Emptied of fear and hope.
    They can’t hurt you.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:49 am

We have met the enemy, Cy, and they are us.  

Unless you happen to be some sort of sociopath, may God rest your troubled mind, you are your own harshest judge.  God, on judgement day, will not be able to hold a candle to the judge within, our own conscience, who harangues us daily...... nightly.  

God has only to say, peace, my children.  

Peace, my children.  

Do we need a Savior?  

We all have a Savior, within.  

Ok, but what about Chicken Little?  Do we really need Chicken Little?

I think so.  I think that I might be Kevin’s, and your, Portal token.  Why?  Just because that’s the way we play hide and seek with ourselves.  

Almost all of us, almost every day, would love nothing more than to be allowed to keep playing this game...... for ever.  When mother comes to the backdoor and says....... all ye, all ye, in free..... bedtime, it’s always a terrible disappointment, even when the Sun is barely hanging above the horizon.  

Chicken Little has the unwelcome task of being that mother.  

Yes, we have all harbored the Blue Sky Dream........ that, in the infinite depths of space and time, we will be allowed to keep playing this game for ever and ever, amen.  

I’m here to tell you, children, that such an infinite world would actually be your worst nightmare.  

Do you understand, Cy?  You, more than any at Open Minds Forum, harbor this dream.   It might even be more cherished to you than your children.  Children are our hostages to that infinite future.  

If I take that future away from you, I might as well be snatching your children.  Child snatcher am I.  

I am here to save you from your worst nightmare...... and what do I become........ your worst nightmare.....?

That’s ok, Cy, I have thick skin. I won’t take it personally.

But, and this is very important....... and I do want you to take it personally....... (cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:52 am

dan wrote:We have met the enemy, Cy, and they are us.  

Unless you happen to be some sort of sociopath, may God rest your troubled mind, you are your own harshest judge.  God, on judgement day, will not be able to hold a candle to the judge within, our own conscience, who harangues us daily...... nightly.  

God has only to say, peace, my children.  

Peace, my children.  

Do we need a Savior?  

We all have a Savior, within.  

Ok, but what about Chicken Little?  Do we really need Chicken Little?

I think so.  I think that I might be Kevin’s, and your, Portal token.  Why?  Just because that’s the way we play hide and seek with ourselves.  

Almost all of us, almost every day, would love nothing more than to be allowed to keep playing this game...... for ever.  When mother comes to the backdoor and says....... all ye, all ye, in free..... bedtime, it’s always a terrible disappointment, even when the Sun is barely hanging above the horizon.  

Chicken Little has the unwelcome task of being that mother.  

Yes, we have all harbored the Blue Sky Dream........ that, in the infinite depths of space and time, we will be allowed to keep playing this game for ever and ever, amen.  

I’m here to tell you, children, that such an infinite world would actually be your worst nightmare.  

Do you understand, Cy?  You, more than any at Open Minds Forum, harbor this dream.   It might even be more cherished to you than your children.  Children are our hostages to that infinite future.  

If I take that future away from you, I might as well be snatching your children.  Child snatcher am I.  

(cont.......)

@Braden here is one of those posts of Dan's I mentioned where I do the palm to face.

@Dan, I see you didn't actually read my posts Dan. If you did you totally did not understand what I was saying.

@Braden what was the actual question implied in my last message to you?

Let's help Dan out a little. Dan, if all the LEOs & Military went home and refused to work, exactly how long do you think you would last? How much time would you have for your game of conceptualization?

Do you really believe you'd have the time to 'meet God'?

Dan you don't have the power take anything from me. I'm a Aes Dana land sovereign - Banas Righi - one of the Guardians, a member of the tanistry, a Apprentice to Synchronicity AND a walk-in and you haven't the slightest understanding what those together import let alone the resources and abilities at my disposal. You haven't seen the half of it. You don't even know what I'm tasked with doing. You've only seen hints of it.

An elemental does not talk out their ass Dan. I'm not wordsmithing.

I told Braden about my presence on OMF: I'm not here about you (Dan) or your (Dan's) project.

I was however supportive about the positive possibilities you have...but it does sound like you're not interested in those?

I left clear hints nudging in the right direction and you retort instead.

Suit yourself.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:04 am

Cy, I do a palm face when you post, so maybe together this ship of Fools can balance out Wink

Perhaps we could respect this thread and keep it on topic?

I know, Smelly saying quiet down, well, please respect the flow here everyone.

I am much more patient here now.

Neither Cy nor I need to share what we know really, or preach at anyone.

Anyone can find this as Dan said, within.

Any entity pushing anything different I would think full of shit Wink

When I go inside, I’m not aware of conspiracy theories, so these are outliers to mind.

They just seem distractions more and more.

Memes and thought are contagion, especially conspiracy.

This is a conspiracy, but one we can and should enjoy.

Last edited by smelly on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:12 am

Cy,

I'm sure you know already that this all just a test.  "The TEST".  If you don't, i recommend giving a call to tech support asap.

The world is a series of interconnected personal tests.  In my test there are no vampires.  Only sunshine, rainbows, and butterflies.  In your test there may be vampires, maybe it is part of your test to defeat them.  You are a brave soul and I commend you.

Do you think it might be possible though, that the psychic vamps of your test don't need to strap you down and collect your adrenal secretions?  If you are letting the concept of them enter your mind more than once a day, you are already strapped down.  You are being tortured.

This is a game, the developers told me so.  You can go anywhere you want to go in the game, your universe can be anything you want it to be.  If you go looking for doom, you will find her waiting on your doorstep.  

What if you were born paralyzed from the neck down, and never left your bed that overlooked a beautiful seascape.  What if everyone that ever came to visit you only told you of the marvels, wonders, and good in the world?  For you, that world would be as real as any other.

My comment about testicle frying bombs was 100% joke.  Didn't you know that's what all this is, a joke?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:37 am

Thank you, all, et al.,

...... yes, Cy, I think we do want you to take this personally......

Think of OMF, your personal world, as the ‘intervention’ that you constructed for yourself.......

You invited us into your life on the Prairie.  

You built it....... and we have come.......

Who are ‘we’.........?  

I can’t speak for the others, I can only speak for myself......

I style myself as Chicken Little...... and, on occasion, as the Holy Comforter.  

Perhaps OMF is a microcosm.  You, and anyone else in the world who is even partly awake, are about to face your worst fear....... either the Abyss or God....... does it really make any difference.....?

Superficially, not really....... deeper down..... it’s all the difference in the world.  

We used to live in a small, comfortable world.  Copernicus came, and knocked that comfortable world into the Abyss.  It was the Copernican Revolution.  At first , we just revolved around the Sun.  But next, it was into the veritable Abyss of scientific materialism.

Cy, with all due regard to your genealogy, and such, you have not experienced that Abyss, as those of us who claim to be more ‘educated’ than you.  

Almost all of those who claim to be more educated, would look down upon your Forum as mere child’s play.  Those ones will have their own day of reckoning...... down the line.  They are the sleeping dogs.  You are definitely not that.  That is why ‘we’ are here.  

When you first awake, there is the shock of paranoia..... of the dark night of the soul.  I believe that I experienced this as a graduate student, before I walked out the door of my academic comfort zone, into the friendly embrace of the army recruiter in South Boston.  

We were lined up against the wall...... told to turn around and drop our shorts, as the Sergeant walked down the line.  Trust me, Cy, there were no mothers in that line.  

Whatever frame of mind led me to the Army induction center at the South Boston Naval Station....... that same frame of mind led me to Ron Pandolfi at the CIA, some twenty years later.  It might be difficult for a mother on the prairie to understand...... but, no, I think you can almost understand it.  

You have volunteered for the Patriot Militia.  I volunteered to Uncle Sam’s Army.  Does that put us on opposite sides of an unbridgeable divide?  Superficially, it might, but is there a deeper impulse that you and I have shared?  

I had seen that there was no meaning in Physics.  But, still, I was not ready to surrender to meaninglessness.  I would find meaning with my foxhole buddies in Vietnam.  

Now, Ron, Aliyah and Kevin are my foxhole buddies.  Can you possibly understand this, Cy?

You are the world, Cy.  Are we saved?  I am here to take away your future...... your unborn children..... your children’s children.  

They have been sacrificed to the Truth.  I claim to be the Spirit of the Truth...... in the flesh.  

And what is the Truth..... Jesus was famously asked by Pilate.   It has taken us two thousand years, but I do believe that we, all of us, finally, are on the brink of Truth.  

How do I know this?  Aliyah Malik Pandolfi whispered in my ear.  

What did she whisper?  It was about plane crashes, Las Vegas, Twin Towers......... the death camps..... depopulation.....  I am become death, the destroyer of worlds......  Is it Kali or Kalki who is whispering in my ear?  

Yes, Cy, I found no meaning amongst the greatest physicists in the world.  I ran, I did not walk, into the arms of Princess Aliyah Malik Pandolfi.  Was this a wrong move?  Was I become death?  Or was I become life.  It feels like life, but, hey, sports fans, I’ve been wrong, before.  

Yes, I was wrong........ it is Princess Aliyah Nisa Pandolfi. Trust me, this latest information is way above Top Secret. I don’t think Donald had a need to know this, but, evidently, you do. So there it is.

Last edited by dan on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:42 pm; edited 18 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:39 am

Braden/
    The world is a series of interconnected personal tests. In my test there are no vampires. Only sunshine and butterflies. In your test there may be vampires, maybe it is part of your test to defeat them. You are a brave soul and I commend you.//

Will be brief ,and will post the full story if anyone is interested,

I had a paranormal event one night while in bed.  It shook me to the core.  An entity of some sort visited me, was behind me and restrained my arms.  My fear was intense.

After recovering ,  I asked myself,  what was I so afraid of  ??   and so I invited it back.

It  actually returned weeks later and I dealt with it differently.
    It communicated with me. And we let each other go.

Its was amazing experience.  It has never returned.  

d

Braden yes it was. Your post reminded me, its all personal. as Dan would say. I will find my notes on it and share

Last edited by painterdoug on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:44 am

painterdoug wrote:Braden/
    The world is a series of interconnected personal tests. In my test there are no vampires. Only sunshine and butterflies. In your test there may be vampires, maybe it is part of your test to defeat them. You are a brave soul and I commend you.//

Will be brief ,and will post the full story if anyone is interested,

I had a paranormal event one night while in bed.  It shook me to the core.  An entity of some sort visited me, was behind me and restrained my arms.  My fear was intense.

After recovering ,  I asked myself,  what was I so afraid of  ??   and so I invited it back.

It  actually returned weeks later and I dealt with it differently.
    It communicated with me. And we let each other go.

Its was amazing experience.  It has never returned.  

d

Doug, what a wonderful lesson. I would be thrilled to hear more.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:01 am

What Doug describes was called by the Buddha, Inviting Mara/Shadow to tea.

This may be a legend, but it illustrates maybe Doug’s experience.

My wife and I also saw a Shadow beast, a Puca and it was over her head when I woke up after wrestling it in a dream.

I invited it back and it became a close friend.

Who can get rid of the Shadow, no one, so why fear it?
    Invite it to tea maybe and sit here or have a conversation with it.

The Shadow knows.

It’s not that scary, after the first meeting.

Cultivate a friendly, gentle and kind heart and Mara will not harm you, but instead become a companion.

When you see the shadow, just nod like Buddha and say, I see you Mara.

My favorite Buddha story.

“This being human is a guest house.
    Every morning a new arrival.

A joy, a depression, a meanness,
    Some momentary awareness comes  
    as an unexpected visitor.

Welcome and entertain them all!...

The dark thought, the shame, the malice,
    meet them at the door laughing,
    and invite them in.

Be grateful for whoever comes,
    because each has been sent
    as a guide from beyond.”

— Rumi

Mara will drive you insane if you are afraid or dependent and obsessed with externals. That’s Mara’s job. It’s not evil. It only feels evil because we hold onto life too tightly.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 35f88310

Last edited by smelly on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:22 am

It takes two to tango.

Those experiencing alternate dimension entities must have the field diameters required to interact.
    If You go into fear Your field will contract to protect Your 5D self in Your heart.

This is why youngsters are discharged by sexual contact.
    The field is detectable and measurable, and 55 feet radius from the heart centre to the edge enables contact across dimensions.

Under 55 feet radius locks Your contact only to 3D.

It's all to Fibonacci , and in our case it is measurable in feet measure.

When encountering a strong vortex point of consciousness our personal field can expand over 55 feet radius, and thus a trip across can occur, but your field needs to be already strong and free from fear.
    Fear is all there is to fear, hence why it is constantly used for control.

hobbit

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:59 am

smelly wrote:
    I invited it back and it became a close friend.
    Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Pooka10
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:04 pm

That’s about right.

My puca looked like the Donnie Darko rabbit with red coal eyes.

It was pissed. The Puca are some of the original inhabitants of Earth.

But that’s all myths, right?

I’m not as nice as Jimmy.

Mara reflects only what is in you.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:05 pm

SMELLY

THANKS MUCH FOR YOUR POST . !
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:08 pm

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:09 pm

If this earth is just a projection of our collective conscious, why did we create a world that has limited space and resources, creating this conundrum with population in the first place?

I think Dan's BPWH can help to explain this conundrum.

I think it has to do with personalism.

Since our very existence itself is based on our personal projection of our conscious thought, how could we have created anything capable of sustaining much more than what we have now?

Perhaps we projected an earth with limited resources that would regulate its population to maintain a level of personalism because that very personalism was already woven into the very fabric our consciousness at the moment of the creation, so nothing else could even have been possible.

Trying to create the BPW that is necessarily personal without it having limits to maintain a level of personalism is like trying to paint a portrait without paint.

This is the BPW simply because it exists and because it exists within the boundaries of what is necessarily already inherently the best, our own consciousness. If it wasn't the best, it wouldn't exist. What could even be better than experience itself, in all it's variety, the perceived good and bad, for if there were no bad, then there could be no good, if there were no darkness, there could be no light, if there were no nothing, there could be no something. We exist and we are experiencing ourselves subjectively, there could be nothing better and nothing worse. We are that we are.

If a mass depop event happens and we feel it necessary to point the finger of blame to someone or some group of people, who can we point to other than ourselves?

If in this material projection we have created a written and oral history that goes back a perceived thousands of years, all foretelling an end of world destructive event, who are we to stop what we ourselves have already written into the stars?

Why am I even living at this exact time and place, at the brink of the eschaton? What are the chances that I would be born in this time and place to live to experience this exact event? It seems as if it were inevitable for me to experience this, so why stress or worry about it too much.

Maybe in this, my BPW, I created those persons who will ultimately push the self destruct button to give me the illusion that something external of myself did the dirty work, making the illusion of guilt easier to bear.

Although I believe a depopulation event is inevitable, it would be nice if there were less destructive alternatives.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:15 pm

All around is the best it can be right now in timez.

But, it’s not changing at all beyond appearancez.

This is very importantz.

This is the step to the left.

This is where you blink and wake up in Wonderland.

Be careful.

If you hold on, it will be ripped from you and hurt like shit.

I like the flow here now...which means...next drop is a doozy.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:20 pm

I also find it challenging to speculate on the consequences of depopulation without knowing what happens after our perception of death. If there really is life after death or some form of conscious existence even, and we knew %100 that was a fact, then we might see things differently. We might look at a depop event more rationally.

To bad we can't know what happens and live to tell about it. So we are left to do the best with what we do know.

This discussion would be so much easier if we all knew what happened after we die. Too bad. Oh well.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:26 pm

But yet Akbar there are some who dare to know themselves beyond.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:30 pm

What would happen if we were to wake up tomorrow and find a yellow sky with purple polkadots? What about if the mothership were to land on the White House lawn?

Would such a MoAPS event create enough chaos and confusion in the world that it would inherently filter out those unprepared for such a shift and leave us with a manageable remainder of folks ready to take the next step in our world wide evolution?

In other words, would it create a world as outlined in the Georgia Guidestones without having to implement any other means? Where would those of us who are already prepared and ready hide and protect ourselves while the chaos and self destruction plays itself out?

I'll be the first to admit, I like the idea of a world as described by the Guidestones. It would be nice if such a world could exist and be maintained voluntarily, with a perfect omnipotent being to lead such a world. Sounds like heaven in many ways to me.

Could we get to such a state of harmony and balance without force?

Are we willing to chance it without force?

Maybe I lack faith in humanity. Maybe they would just keep on living their lives as before with the same moral compass they had before such an event, but in a less rigid and religious tribal state,

Imagine what would happen if everyone on earth all at once came to the realization that life is only a dream in which we are the imagination of ourselves.

Would there be a lot of people who would loose their internal sense of empathy knowing there isn’t really a ‘good’ or a ‘bad’ as traditionally taught? Would the golden rule dwindle into obscurity? After all, if this is just a dream, then that means we can do whatever we want without fearing eternal consequences as taught by religion, right?

Are we ready for that?

Would we be able to handle ourselves responsibly once we have the keys to the safe? The keys to Enoch?

Looks like an interesting book by the way. I’ll have to purchase a copy.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:41 pm

smelly wrote:But yet Akbar there are some who dare to know themselves beyond.

It would be interesting to see the percentage of those who think massive depopulation is necessary and how many of those also strongly believe in life after death, or even the idea that our consciousness exists independent and preliminary to this material world.

If they truly believe that, why worry so much about overpopulation? If we kill our planet and ourselves because we were unable to find a balance, then what? If consciousness exists independent and preliminary to this material world. Wouldn't we just create a new world if we needed to?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:50 pm

Akbar/Aaron,

Yes, why worry?  Well, no need to worry.  This is (already) the best possible world.......
    5.  Stop the predation on humans.  The high population of mankind at this point in time is SUPPOSED to be.  Why?  Because more heads 'er souls are better than a select few.
    Amen to that, Sister/Mother.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:15 pm

my original notes on my night visitor for those interested /

Preface /    I have had several events like this along the years not as real and to completion as the one below.  It begins with me laying in bed all being normal, and then a cold sweat coming over me and a feeling that something is in my space and approaching,  there seems to be an altered reality  like echoes in the sound.  I'm awake, in a cold sweat , but things are altered .

While sleeping, I woke and was aware that something or  someone was in my presence  and I felt it behind me. It seemed very dark, foul  and foreign to me and I was frightened.  I cursed at it and said get out of here and after a minute or so it left. I felt the pressure lift and was left with a scare and an elevated heartbeat but a memory very real.  The next day when I reassessed the event, I wondered why I was so afraid. I then made a conscious decision to  invite it back.  So I did.

perhaps a week later/   I went to sleep, meditating on the idea that an atom has more space in it than matter and so almost everything is nothing.  I had this image in my head from a Jim Marr’s video I was watching that illustrated this. I then fell asleep.

I then woke or became aware to something I have had once or twice before. But this time it lasted for a long time

Last night, seeing the atom diagram as the last thing I remember, I fell asleep and this thing returned. It was like a person lying behind me, with its head right near my head and its arm wrapping around me holding my hands. I knew it was dark black almost burnt in appearance but I dare not turn around to look.  I could hear its breathing so well and I started to panic again. It started to hold on closer and really press behind me with its hands holding tight my wrists .I could feel its pressure. I was struggling with it  and saying, let me go and get out, but it got more determined. It was hard for me to talk and get out my words, it was quite scary.

I was amazed how long it was going and then I remembered I had this before. So I became conscious of  inviting it back and I then tried to calm and talk to it.
    I said, are you an alien?
    And it answered in a feminine voice, telepathically, yes .

I then said,  Im  frightened !  And it replied,  I’m frightened too!   This was incredible and amazed me!
    Then I tried to turn my head and somehow I saw a glimpse of it but then while still holding me from behind, it seemed to want to present its image,  or one perhaps more pleasing to me, in front of me as best describe as a square window frame covered in a women's stocking where the face was behind the stocking. This image floated above me facing down and off to the side.

I then remember seeing a beautiful face with long hair falling forward and behind the screen. I said, your very beautiful and it replied, I know. Then I believe it was almost shy or embarrassed .  Then all  became somewhat tranquil.
    I asked its name and it replied what I best remember as Chandra.  All of a sudden and without struggle, it then gently let go and dissipated .  The pressure and struggle was gone  and I woke in bed ,still in the same position I was when I fell asleep.  

I just laid in bed , somewhat stunned and exhausted going over the event,  I was no longer afraid, just amazed .I felt whatever this event was, it was done and would never return.  This is something I deeply sensed , like a completion.  I eventually  fell back to sleep after some time.

I have gone over this in my head many times and cannot explain what this event was.  
    The lucidity and believability of this encounter reminds me of a similar one while sleeping when my grandmother who had died years back, visited me at my apartment door.   I remember going downstair and opening the front door and their she was , slightly glowing and angelic but sol real.  She just said to me,  Douglas,  everything is going to be ok.  Everything is going to be ok, as she slowly walked around the corner and was gone.

doug
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:19 pm

I wonder how Kevin's demo went yesterday? Last he posted he was headed to some sort of demo. I hope the demo brought forth good fruit meet for a key to E.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:24 pm

Rest assured, Akbar, that we are not dealing with incompetents.

Wow, Doug,

Even to my naïf ear, that sounds extremely authentic.

Last edited by dan on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Doug,

That is such a wonderful story and so insightful.  So many lessons to take out of that.  I have had similar experiences.  My most fond being of a decrepit old witch version of my mother.  I woke up and it was sitting on my chest holding me down.  Giving me wet willies.  It left the instant I realized how funny it was.  I think with my particular experience it was a visit from my Anima.  Trying to tell me I need to take better care and pay more attention to either the mother inside me, or my physical mother.

Last edited by Braden_W on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:31 pm