Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:23 am

Very good, smelly. Thanks. Love the portal.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:06 am

The Foot seems to have his mind set on California.  The Lake is just another stop along the way.  The MC is in a unique position to follow up on the BPWH.  No?  

The owl is the principal exclusion, at this point.  I’m not consulted.  I wonder what the agenda would be.  Not my portal...... not even public disclosure, it seems.  The BPWH is along for the ride.  Can you imagine Jack and me together again?  Jack uses me to wipe his shoes.  Has he found any religion, on the way to the grove?  Has foot?

Will the grove be a metaphysics-free zone?  Hard to imagine, but possible.  It’s all aviary politics...... no vision.  Who can we throw under the bus, next?  What should we expect.... out of DC?  

I note that paranoia runs amok, amongst the paparazzi...... fear the coming of the Monad.  God’s kingdom...... hey, that’s unconstitutional.... Annie, get your guns!

Hey, that’s not God...... that’s Antichrist with his NWO.  Shoot him on sight.  

When a piece of the sky falls on a patriot’s head, it’s a call to arms.  Fear the green dragon.  It’s going to eat up your cow pastures in the forest.  Sorry, we have no room in forest for the elves.  We’re going to pave paradise so that we can put 10^11 of us on here.  

We won’t stop making quiver-fulls of babies until Jesus comes down thru the trapdoor in the ceiling.  Ok.  That’s a deal.  

Are we a cancer on the planet, or a chrysalis?  

Fear the chrysalis...... that’s commie talk.  

Fear the Source.  Fear the Harvest.  Fear, fear and more fear.......

Yes, little children, the Source has come to eat your little egos...... munch, munch......

Or, maybe you’d like to grow up first........ and smell the trees in the forest.  Just don’t tread on my cow paddies.  

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:54 am

I love the Art guyz.

That’s how to communicate authentically with people.

They can argue with you forever about any thought they have, start making art, and the differences of mind evaporate.

The Artz was a key ingredient for me in opening my eyes.

Dan, they should all get naked and fingerpaint in the grove, that’s right up their alley.

Do some cave painting.

Someone with no Artz is blind as a mouse.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVDHga-ji7k

when you gaze upon a star
    oh so deep, oh so far
    you won’t know who you are
    you won’t   know…

like a whistle from a train, getting lost in terrain
    you thought you had an aim,  but from where was it you came?
    so deep…  and wide such vastness
    to bring, a soul, to a quiet humbleness

are we particles of light set and destined in our flight ?
    when you gaze upon a star
    you won’t  know…

if cast upon the sea,
    the deep and endless sea
    you cant know what will be  
    you cant know

like a gull thats lost in flight seeking refuge for the night
    and rests upon the cradle of a deep blue waters might
    so deep... and wide such vastness
    to bring, a soul, to a quiet humbleness

as you wonder whats your place, in this never ending space
    when you gaze upon a star, you won’t know
    who you are…

c dauld2014
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:14 am

Well, smelly, Cy is right....... mama don’t allow no art in the schools.

What are you going to do about that?  

Are you going to run for the School board of Tamalpias?  Or are you going to tell the children to eat daisies?  

Just wondering, smelly........

@Doug,

A+ for sentiment.  That is our resting place in the Source.  But we still have a few more miles until we sleep...... unless you just want to write off 99% of humanity, like smelly, or buy more guns like Cy’s friends.  

AA wanted to know what we could do to assist in the emergence of the butterfly from the chrysalis.  Do you have no suggestions for AA?

Don’t just blow smoke at us, please, all you mystagogues, out there.  

We need clear vision, if we’re going to see our way through the shit storm that is already upon us.  

Cy, this means you, too.  I’m getting a bit weary of the histrionics about the baby eaters.  You may curse the darkness all you like, but please leave a little sliver of the bandwidth, in your house on the prairie....... a clear channel, for our candlelighting effort.  Please!  

Can this be the prairie schooner for the candlelight brigade? We all know the darkness...... we all know the Evil lurking...... we know that the shadows loom the deepest, just before the dawn.

Eric and Doug are facing the sun. They got that part, right. But let us not be so dazzled by the dawn that we forget to not stare directly at the sun until our eyes have adjusted. Many will be sun struck, and sun blinded. We need to be able to hold their hands and show them a path out of the darkness of paranoia. Please, let us not preach to that choir. Please, let us adjust our vision to the dawn.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    DrZaius
    DrZaius

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty New Guy. Thanks, Dan.

Post by DrZaius Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:46 am

Another neophyte comes out of the closet.  I'll say upfront that I've learned a lot from the interchange between Dan and Capricornus Stinkiensis over the past however long I've been coming here, so thanks to you both. All of the artistic expression I've seen here lately has been amazing, particularly Doug's paintings.  My outlet is photography, but I wouldn't say any of it is worth presenting. Doug, I think I told you before (FB?) that your oil paintings are better than my photographs! Akbar, your painting is very impressive to me, whether it's a first go or not.  

Dan, you've made quite a bit of sense to me in the past two posts, and I hope things go the way you seem to suggest.  I'm not sure why there is such a loud group defending the cancer pathway, but they are there, they are here, and they are baffling.  It sounds like a BPW to me if you're right.

Doug's music video starts out almost immediately with a shot of Betelgeuse (or at least the upper half of Orion, anyway), which reminded me of this video I watched this morning.  If you gaze upon that star, better have your sunglasses ready.

https://youtu.be/3Mh9bDcywL0?t=2m12s
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:07 am

DrZaius, Doug is definitely not a neophyte in the portrait painting category and I would say that he definitely qualifies as a professional artist....yes, his work is that good and I'm very impressed! The rest of us may be neophyte's but not Doug. Smile

And Dan, I DO think that there's a storm coming our way and now's the time, if it isn't already too late, to prepare for it especially on a spiritual level more than anything else. This is when your BPWH comes in handy because when we contemplate things on that wavelength the notion of HOPE comes into play.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:15 am

DrZ,

Trust me...... I’m making more than a bit sense, thank you very much.  

If you want to help light the candle, you could assist in the resurrection of the mnemonic, from around April of ‘16.  

Otherwise, you’re likely to just contribute to the excess chatter.  Artwork is great, but please keep it focused....... portals, Kashmir and whistle blowers, of course!  

2:40...........

This series of threads, (Hello, Cy........)^n, is supposed to be dedicated to the exploration of immaterialism/personalism.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    DrZaius
    DrZaius

Post by DrZaius Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:17 am

99 wrote:DrZaius, Doug is definitely not a neophyte....

I'm sorry, 99, I wasn't clear. I was referring to myself as a neophyte to this forum, not Doug. Cheers!
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 am

Oh, ok. Thanks for that clarification. Smile
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:40 am

I don’t know what to do about that Dan.

I’m just walking step by step.

Things to do next seem to have a way of presenting themselves with little or no help from me.

Or we are doing all of this ourselves, which is my working theory.

In that case, I’m pretty lazy and not very motivated to help anyone who doesn’t come across my path naturally.

I’d make a terrible super hero.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:49 am

Ok, then, smelly......... God sent you here to help me to help others understand the BPWH.  

Understood?  

Again........ the BPWH is the result of reasoning with immaterialism.  

Modern minded folks mostly find this an impossible task, so deeply have we become ingrained with it’s opposite.  

Is this because the scientists are dumb or evil?  Of course not.  

It’s all been part of the plan of our salvation.  

Salvation.....??!!    

Yes, to save us from our pre-programmed blindness.  

Everything and everyone is part of the orchestration of the BPW.  

If we were flying blind, it is because we were meant to.  

You’ll notice that I’m typing to you over the internet.  The internet will be the infrastructure of our enlightenment.  It would not have been possible had we not followed the path of materialist breadcrumbs that has been so meticulously laid out for us.  Everything is a functioning part of the BPW, except for smelly, on occasion.  He’s my Ferdinand the bull, smelling the daisies, out in left field.  He occasionally dains to snag a fly ball.  Don’t disturb his angle of repose.  

If you’re not sufficiently imaginative to entertain, for instance, the concept of a hollow Earth, then you’re reading the wrong thread.  Cy has news for you dimwits.  She will keep you busy, screaming at the shadows, bless her heart. I would not have had a place to hang my hat, were it not for her welcoming prairie schooner.

No, sports fans, I’m not a hollow Earther. I’m a concave Earther. There is all the difference in the world. You can even google it.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:23 am

Dan   I like your post here.  But why would the BPW necessitate a "salvation"

could there be a universe where there is nothing to strive for? to accomplish? to awaken to?

Dan don't shoot me! Im just the house artist!

and yes we are surely lost.

Last edited by painterdoug on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:28 am

In regards to immaterialism, consider this:

Take heat, for example: does it exist independently of our perception of it? When exposed to great heat I feel a pain that everyone acknowledges to be in me, not in the fire, Berkeley argued, so the warmth I feel when exposed to lesser heat must surely be the same. What is more, if dip both of my hands into a bowl of tepid water after chilling one and warming the other, the water will feel both warm and cold at the same time. Clearly, then, heat as I perceive it is nothing other than an idea in my mind.

-  Berkeley
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:34 am

Doug,

How could the best possible world possibly encompass a quaint notion like salvation or free will, for goodness sake.  

In theory, and from God’s perspective, it doesn’t.  

But here we are....... mice lost in the funhouse.  

Salvation is simply... coming to our God given senses...... and we’ll not be able to fight city hall, no matter how hard we press our eyes shut.  Love is out to get us.  How important is free will, in matters of the heart?   And what else matters, pray tell?  Whether or not you butter your toast on both sides?

Yes, this is all about our hearts, in the end.  Smelly is cheating.  He starts at the end of the book.  I did too.  But then I decided it would be more fun playing the game, if I knew a few of the cheat codes.  

What would we give to be young again..... knowing what we know now?  That’s one question Kashmir won’t have to ask herself.  

Is it more fun, sports fans?  Ask Eric, and while you’re at it, tell him to get off his ass.  Me......?  I get a Princess in the bargain.  

But...... the last time I checked, the heart has an appendage...... it bulges out of our necks.  I wonder what that is for?  

What did the door mouse say........ feed your head.....?

It’s all very simple....... who are we, from whence do we come, and whither do we go?  

We are mirrors of the Source...... as crystals on her necklace.  We are Source, playing hide and seek with herself...... just to while away eternity.  

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:04 pm

Ancient Astronaut wrote:"those sown on rich soil are the ones who hear the word and accept it and bear fruit thirty and sixty and a hundredfold"

Dan, what's one tangible thing each of us on OMF can do to continue to usher in the BPW?

All the best
    AA

AA, I am going to assume you don't know what leopards in hair means.  Because I don't either, haha.  But to answer your question for Dan.
    Dan, correct me if i'm wrong.  

There is nothing you can do to usher in the BPW.  It's already here regardless of what you do.  This is the BPW and it is the only world that exists.  You are a cog in a giant machine destined for a specific purpose.  The purpose of a seed is to become a tree.  The purpose of the BPW is to become ???? hmm...

Your free will is simply an illusion due to the complexity of decision trees in your brain. At the root of decisions is causality which does not allow for free will.

I still haven't decided who it's the possible world for.  Is it for me, the monad, Jesus, Dan, the Demiurge, the simulation, or some sort of goblin I have never heard of?

Last edited by Braden_W on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:06 pm

My 1st exposure to the MoAPS hit me like a ton of bricks, and hence I committed to helping make the process more gentle for others.  As a Ph.D. scientist, I know how hard it will be for my materialist compatriots to accept.  I’m beta testing on a scientist friend (Psychiatrist/neuroscientist), who has consented to jump down the rabbit hole.  I share the following beginning of my version of a “just the facts” email thread with him.  Dan, if you feel this is relevant to your project, I’ll keep sharing as it progresses.  Otherwise no harm no foul I’ll save it for another venue…

OK first a word on "consensus reality".  By this I mean the set of beliefs that define "the world" for humans at a given point in time.  We could also call this the standard contemporary worldview, but the former more accurately captures the fact that it is not a singular set of ideas, but rather the area of most overlap of a diverse set of worldviews that varies from person-to-person.  It is what emerges when you overlay the worldviews of all people, and look at the most prominent features of the resulting mosaic.

To me it appears that consensus reality is defined primarily by three fields: history, the physical sciences, religion.  While the latter is still relevant and even prevalent to many cultures and individuals, I would argue that current consensus reality has developed in such a way as that religion is now an "optional" component, in that science has advanced to the point that a reasonably convincing picture can be painted describing the Universe and our origins that does not rely on the invocation of "supernatural" forces (at least not at 1st glance).

For example, we use carbon dating, fossil records, and historical writings to weave a narrative about where we come from, and then supplement that with science (e.g. genetics, Darwinian evolution, organic chemistry, and astrophysics) to speculate back even further to the rise of man from apes, from the rise of simple life from a primordial chemical soup, and the rise of the primordial chemical soup from the Big Bang.  To go a step further, if we don't scratch the surface of the frontiers of physics (which most people don't), its easy to come out of adolescence with the impression that we are all just bags of chemicals wandering around in a giant 3D box of a universe, and that our lives (a.k.a. our consciousness) are just a side-effect of statistics and time (given trillions of years, eventually the various components of the primordial chemical soup gave rise to the human brain).    

Let's refer to this worldview as scientific materialism, adding the term "scientific" to distinguish from the other more common use of the term materialist that invokes images of fancy cars and cool shoes.

(to be continued)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:27 pm

Thank you, Braden and N.b,  

You’ve got the essence of it...... it’s as simple as rolling of a log.  

Who’s it for........?  It’s about us, by us, and for us.  Who else could there be, pray tell?  God is just playing the game right along with us.  
    We have all been playing it for eternity.  Time is our most favorite illusion.

Understand, that ‘this world’ includes the hive and heaven. The hive.....? Well, many mansions are my father’s house. But, yes, we are Grand Central of the Hive. Can’t you kind of tell? And, as personalists, this is just about as big a party as we can muster, and still remember everyone’s name.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:28 pm

I feel like I need a dictionary of the acronyms dan frequently uses. I've read alot of this blog and still don't know what MoAPS stands for. What does it stand for? haha. Maybe if someone could assist in the resurrection of the mnemonic, from around April of ‘16 like dan is saying. I might become more familiar with the codes and acronyms he is always using. I tried looking at one point and couldn't find. Maybe I just need to look harder.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Good stuff all, now that we aren’t shouting over each other.

With respect, conspiracy isn’t our problem here now, is it? We aren’t raising a minuteman army to storm the capital are we, because they would quickly snuff out our cell.

I don't coordinate with Dan, so often, I pissed him off, but I feel a change in the energy here now. Sigh, I do not write off humanity Dan or I wouldn’t be here, I just don’t let my view go far beyond my immediate connections.

So I come on OMF and sound like a prophet, but only a prophet of the heart.

Do we have powers we can barely understand, I think the answers is, yes.

Ok Dan, now we can maybe make some progress together.

No preaching to the choir.

No points to make here.

I’m not shouting at anyone, nor is anyone else.

You are less direct than I can be.

Understand, when I share something on OMF that seems preaching to the choir, I don’t know the reason, but I feel to share what I share, no edits. I think we have seen the magic work here on OMF, what is said could have effects on multiple people at multiple levels. It can’t be mediated.

So you have things to learn still about the spontaneous nature of managing magic.

Anyway, so get off my ass huh?

Hmmmm.

What would you have one as myself do here now other than what I am doing?

Maybe I gave info to the new leader of the world here or an influencer who makes waves.

We throw pebbles in the water and know not how they ripple and amplify.

Want me to quit my job and do this full-time?

Ok, pay me 200k+ a year and I’m yours Wink

It takes a lot of money to fuel my life, but maybe I simplify it now.

Should I walk away from my life with my wife by my side and live on the wind?

Should I start a school?

Should I move to my farm and do it there?

Should I write books guiding people to this?

I’m not starting a church, period Wink

I just had my first google interview and passed, should I dig in at Google who is going to make me work 10x harder than I am.

I have helped some people find this awareness and I’m damn good at it, what does that mean?

Dan, my spiritual father, I’m all ears.

I can’t make plans.

Last edited by smelly on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:42 pm

MoAPS -- Mother of all paradigm's

----------------------------------------
    If we acknowledge that even time is an illusion, we may be able to control it and end up in the true version of reality, as it was meant to be, (and as it, as a matter of fact, actually IS) that is dictated by far more salubrious laws/principles (the BPW) created by the universe and not man's collective unconscious mind?
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Dan wrote: "We are mirrors of the Source...... as crystals on her necklace. We are Source, playing hide and seek with herself...... just to while away eternity."

That makes sense.

Last edited by 99 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:46 pm

Ackbar wrote:In regards to immaterialism, consider this:

Take heat, for example: does it exist independently of our perception of it? When exposed to great heat I feel a pain that everyone acknowledges to be in me, not in the fire, Berkeley argued, so the warmth I feel when exposed to lesser heat must surely be the same. What is more, if dip both of my hands into a bowl of tepid water after chilling one and warming the other, the water will feel both warm and cold at the same time. Clearly, then, heat as I perceive it is nothing other than an idea in my mind.

-  Berkeley

Sometimes I wonder whether everything in existence is simply a comparison to all other things in existence. For example in a simulation, instead of the data for an apple being stored in the code, it is the comparisons to all other objects being stored. So the apple isn't an apple, it's the comparisons to everything that is not an apple combined. Hope that makes sense, haha.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:50 pm

99 wrote:MoAPS -- Mother of all paradigm's

----------------------------------------
    If we acknowledge that even time is an illusion, we may be able to control it and end up in the true version of reality, as it was meant to be, (and as it, as a matter of fact, actually IS) that is dictated by far more salubrious laws/principles (the BPW) created by the universe and not man's collective unconscious mind?

Thanks 99!
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:20 pm

You're welcome!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:30 pm

Dan, unless you give me something concrete at this point, I’m just following my protocol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm