Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:03 pm

I am giving you no advice.

My heart is wide open because I went up that mountain.

Not all are as dumb and stubborn as I am.

I was following my protocol and responding to dan.

Do as you like.

I'm just telling you being human is great from the right state of mind.

If you are having fun, enjoy yourself.

I only share my view from now.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:15 pm

You have been a bit too interested in what I have to say PainterDoug.

Just ignore me.

You do you and I'll do me and never the twain need meet.

painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:17 pm

my last comment

I will not ignore you because I like much of what you say.

and don't tell me to ignore you! lol good night my friend

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Ha.

If I worried what people thought of what I said, I would have no business saying it.

I assume I'm ignored until I'm not.

Sweet dreams.
    Bubbles
    Bubbles

Post by Bubbles Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:27 pm

dan wrote:I'm much more concerned with its mere existence, and the effect its existence would have upon our worldview.  

That’s the correct train of thought Dan. You’re on the right track
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty U

Post by dan Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:15 pm

Thank you, Bubbles. The phenomenon itself is less significant than the cosmic structure that underlies it.

Aliyah and I are discussing another Gotomeeting for this Friday at 4pm EDT. The topic would be Universal Entanglement.

The link for the meeting will follow........

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Very good Dan, I approve Wink

You know, ego is such a shameless carpetbagger.

---

K...call...E/S...pretty please

---

Dan, I don't think the Queen will like me. I recognize no authority. A hive...shivers. I think I have been trying to get away from that forever, nothing personal Wink haha, I kill myself. I'm no one's drone but Marissa's and there is no one here really to bow to anyway. Happy thoughts.

I almost just killed my dog with whip cream...life of a Shaman.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:20 am

Some shaman you are, Sham.  

Princess alerts us to Tyler Kent White..... Quantum Entanglement.  

Max Tegmark supposedly disproved QE...... it's all about thermal decoherence.  Max needs to talk to Erwin S........ What Is Life?  He invented negentropy.

I'm afraid that physicists are looking at QE through the wrong end of their telescope.  

They start out with Newtonian particles, and think they can append some fuzzy quantums, almost as an afterthought...... sorry, boys.  

No.   You have to start with the Monad.  If you blast the Monad apart with an LHC, say, you can detect individual particles.  In biology, dissection is murder....... kill the patient to find the disease.  

Jack Sarfatti believes that if we add some nonlinearity to the Schrodinger equation, life and mind will pop out, by magic.  Maybe they would, eventually, but Jack is going about it backwards.

This is the question that physicists are afraid to ask themselves...... did mind come from matter, or did matter come from mind?  

Sophie gave me the courage to ask.  Then Princess came along....... she had a brand new telescope, I had a brand new theory...... better watch out.....

We have the tapestry of life.  Princess has a portal.  We can see life from both sides now.  Now, I'm all tangled up in the entanglement..... help, Princess!  

Yes, we can see Donkim from both sides, now.  We know their source, we know their end, or rather that they are a means to our end.   Hmmm...... I'd better rephrase that.......  Donkim... it will be a very easy act to follow, dontcha think?  

11:20-------

All of this started with a little physics, out at Trinity flats...... balls of fire and green fireballs.  Our visitors wanted to know what we'd gotten ourselves into.  Well, they knew that we had no clue.  

They knew that we had brought the sky down upon our heads.  How were they going to break it to us, gently......?   It was going to be operation chicken little.  Just add a footmann and a princess, and voila..... and, as the 'piece de resistance', add a pinch of donkim.

So now what.........? Now, we bring it to a simmer, and serve it in bite size little morsels, one shaman at a time, right, Eric?

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:45 am

When there are no choices left, there is only Awareness.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:55 am

yes true eric,

but hard for me not to be con CERN ed...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:56 am

Being concerned is the game and playtime.

Enjoy.

My rules.

Accept the World as it is
    Accept Others as they are
    Accept Myself as I am

Then you can really play care free.

Don't you want to float?
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:14 am

my rule

no rules
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:58 am

Ok..........

I had a lengthy conversation with Gary...... mainly about the core story.

This part of the core story goes back at least to 2009, and Richard Helms was a key conduit at that time.

The story's central conceit was that of a particular situation in the game of chess........ white v black. There are just four pieces......black and white kings, of course, and a white knight and white bishop.

During a lucid dream, in 2013, he was alerted to the critical role of Kim Jung, the rogue black king. Subsequently, the white king is the US, the white knight is South Korea and Japan is the bishop.

(cont.......)
    Bubbles
    Bubbles

Post by Bubbles Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:15 am

Dan from what you're saying, it sounds like Kim Jung doesn't stand a chance. I'm glad to hear that. For a while I thought we would have go to nuclear war with NK,
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:32 am

on face value,  meaning : we all know what they have and what we have etc,  
    it makes absolutely no sense.    no winners. period.

Kim jung was quoted as saying they would want certain guarantees not to be attacked ,to be respected  etc   that says to me, he has care for self preservation of himself and country.
    plus, he wants to see Denis Rodman again I'm sure

so for me it leaves us with a game of " slight of hand "  more than chess

/ can't get one past you eric No

Last edited by painterdoug on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:46 am

My rules = no rules

It's a koan.

Wink

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:00 pm

I'm loving Marcon of France.

A selfless leader.

A great candidate for world transitional leader.

The antithesis of Trump.

No you can't Doug, I'm asberger and am hyper aware.

Part of how I found Dan.

My up close magick.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:05 pm

I remember hearing about this chessboard situation some time ago as being related to the core story.  It might have been from Gary, I don't recall.  

Possibly related to this story was a nuclear attack on Chicago involving a Great Lakes cargo ship.  

The present imbroglio with donkim is only a shadowy aftermath of the scenario that Gary refers to.  The situation has already been defanged from the other side.  

Other precarious situations present themselves...... As disclosure proceeds, we will gradually catch up with the real time maneuvering, which transpires on the other side.  It's all about defanging the entanglement.  

I'm guessing that just now we exit the pupal stage of our development cycle.  The portals are the holes in our cocoon.  The Millennium is our gradual emergence.  Our takeoff is the Rapture.  

Donkim was the last hurrah of our pupal phase.  Yes, in this case, we have already achieved checkmate with Lucifer, in the guise of Kim Jong.  As we work our down the list of bad actors, the fake news will gradually catch up with the real news.  News and entertainment will come more into alignment.  

6:30--------

Finally, we are the Lilliputians entangling our butterfly/gulliver.  We do have quite an entangled mess on our hands, but we have an entire Millennium to sort it all out.  

Do keep in mind that entanglement is good, we'll just be rearranging the tangles.  A pessimist could say that we're rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, but I guess I'm not a pessimist.  

Entanglement can manifest in many ways........

The principal manifestation of entanglement is Leibniz' PSR, principle of sufficient reason...... everything happens for a reason. Mostly, the reasons are to be found on the other side, in our collective unconscious. As we become more aware of these collective unconscious reasons, we will be able to navigate around and through our collective reasons more readily. It will be rather like a collective psychoanalysis.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 5 times in total

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Trump is marching to war.

Maybe there is no avoiding it.

Man needs some fire maybe to wake him up.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:25 pm

Other precarious situations present themselves...... As disclosure proceeds, we will gradually catch up with the real time maneuvering, which transpires on the other side. It's all about defanging the entanglement.

thanks Dan, all very interesting ,    i wish I could be there for the friday show but can't

btw,  eric,  i just did...     lol

lol ok i let you think that lol

ok eric I'm ending the amusing banter before dan throws me off .

fun was had

Last edited by painterdoug on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:28 pm

U only think u did Doug Wink

I let u.

I'm right behind you.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Don't worry about Dan.

Play your own game always.

Peace.

---

Doug, you became part of a game episode for me today. Thanks. Maybe some is relevant to you, shrug. I don't care really Wink I posted this mediation in my spots I share my heart. I think it relevant Dan. This is how my magick works in the moment, how the energies swirl and mix. It seems like nothing on OMF, but what we shared today is the heart of everything. Enjoy every second of this game...

---

Always Play Your Own Game

A meditation based on an OSHO meditation and some recent game time lessons I have learned.

Anger and fear have nothing to do with the source of such. Once you know that you are your own world and you accept 100% responsibility for your own life and actions, you have penetrated deeply into a very different kind of understanding and reality. You have found the Celestial Ray, your center.

When you no longer are hindered by anyone or what they do to you or others and you learn no one can ever hinder you, then nothing else matters - all else is seen to be a game and empty excuses.

Then, you become free, and you see there is truly no bondage in this world. Freedom cannot be afraid, freedom cannot be angry.

So the next time your angry or fearful, suffer with it. This suffering will be very purifying for you and your heart. Soon you will realize you are playing a game of being 'unhappy' a game of being 'scared'. If you like playing your game like this, continue, it should be no one else's concern. If you are happy playing the game of being unhappy, be happy that way. Your way to happiness then is through your fear and or sadness.

But if you know it's a game being unhappy, why not play at being happy and not fearful? If one has to play a game, then play a game of being happy. If one has to play the game, play the game of Zen and Enlightenment rather than playing an ignorant ass.

That's the game I'm playing, Zen, though I am an ass at times. Why be a disciple when there is a choice to play the Master!!!!!!

Good, laugh a little, you are on your way. Every moment of your life can be full and rich. Enjoy it.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Img_1315

---

Another voice from the wild...

"I am committed to my soul; to feel all my feelings with pure honesty, to choose Life and Love over security and power, to leap from the safety of the bank into the middle of the fast-flowing river, to realize the amazing power of the Courageous Lion-Hearted Love of awakening. This love has the power to bloom for us to help us achieve anything we aspire. Thoughts manifest creation, and by giving all, you will receive all… more than you could possibly imagine."

He is so right.

You go brother.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:56 pm

thanks for the offering eric!

you see Eric, thats exactly why I DO pay attention to you.

Last edited by painterdoug on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:33 am

Greeting to Nate down under.

I may not have anything to do with Linda Brown anymore , but still view and admire Your input.

I wonder if they know what an FTM is on here?
    Americans appear to be acronym crazies.

Hobbit....rambling on.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:52 am

Hobbit, you only ramble in short bursts and seem to say some interesting things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am