Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:28 am

I'm having trouble doing the Princess's bidding, re: entanglement......

But then I happened upon this article...... https://www.nature.com/news/the-quantum-source-of-space-time-1.18797 .  Hmmm.......

1:40----------

I think Princess must have cheated..........  naughty, naughty....

2----------

Under rigorous interrogation, the Princess admitted that she had cheated. She promised never to do it again.

In recovery mode, and with Doug pleading a conflict, and me having misplaced my laser pointer, we decided that it would be the better part of valor to postpone the gotomeeting, yet again.

Besides, if I behave myself, I might get to see the cheat sheet.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:50 am

Wow, this feels right on to me.

Keep sailing straight on til morning...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:55 am

http://news.mit.edu/2017/loophole-bells-inequality-starlight-0207
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:01 am

Certain principles of mathematics really are universal, and are understood better if one considers multiple examples together. One of the really fundamental issues in all intelligent systems – from brains to souls to AI – is the issue of how much trust to place in the reported experience data from someone else.

http://drpauljohn.blogspot.com/2017/09/trusting-experience-or-data-brains-to.html

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:22 am

Ramblings of a hobbit......
    http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=327&hilit=dowsing+and+the+lattice+matrix

Sometimes I do ramble on a lot.

F..... time machine.

Universe is a geometrically perfectly packed solid of super conductive nature.
    Memory forms creation.
    We are in 3D.
    But right through Your noses is multiple other dimensions of that geometry packing.
    Trip onto such and You are not restrained by the Earths memory field....no need for Neanderthal rockets.
    hobbit

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:27 am

I definitely be trippin a lot more inside than ever before.

Ramble on...

'Gate' experiences...

About saving the world, that isn't needed. Save yourself first and then you can move some energy in game. But have at it until you are just a blissful person in your garden, not caring about any of what is 'out there'. Intention moves electrons.

So move them or be moved.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Thanks for sharing, Gary, Eric and hobbit,

We might be getting the scent of a little blood in the water, regarding the MoAPS, but I've been wrong before, once or twice.   The Princess just had to hit me over the head with her knotty sheleighly........ naughty, naughty......

It should have been an obvious connection..... space/entanglement.  I'd been staring at it for years...... I just couldn't put the simple label to it.  I'm hopeful that this is the missing link.

We still have to turn the telescope around, but now we may have the wherewithal.  

Mark Raamsdonk....... https://arxiv.org/pdf/1609.00026.pdf .  We just have to look through the other end of the telescope.  Part of that involves the concave Earth model of the small world, thanks to Paul Z.  

Here's my hunch........  the cosmic 'event horizon' is just on the other side of the portal.  IOW, on the infamous AdS/CFT model, the 'quantum' CFT field constitutes the curious structure on the other side of the portal, which Aliyah refers to as the 'hive'.  Us folks, right here, inhabit the AdS space/time manifold.  

And let's give Jack S the credit for placing the cosmic intelligence on that CFT 'horizon'.  

Of course, I'm playing fast and loose with the dimensions, and a bunch of other stuff.   But now we have the quantum inspired mathematical coherence to hold most of the pieces together, IMHO.  

If we're in the right ballpark with any of this, then we can join Eric in blissout city.  

4:50----------

Notice that anti-de Sitter space (AdS) is 'compactified'.  This would conform with the small concave world hypothesis (SCWH) as posited by the BPWH.  

But the big question, of course, is to determine how to handle the quantum aspect of the model.  What are the quantum analogies, specifically?  

In some, possibly non-trivial, sense, we are quanta of the Monad.  We are information carriers.  QM is basically an information field.  

We are certainly entangled with each other, and with the other side, through our unconscious (uCs).  

This entanglement stuff is, I believe, part of the relationalism that is often associated with immaterialism....... objects do not exist..... only the relations.  What's real is the network, not the nodes.  

Just off the top, one might wonder whether opening the portals might not let the 'air' out from this side....... we would go from a small world to a smaller world. This would likely be the case if our exodus proceeds apace.

One might worry about the physics of shrinkage. But the dream times associated with the end points and the spark gap might lessen some of the physical concerns.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Bubbles
    Bubbles

Post by Bubbles Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:37 pm

Dan is trying to teach us, yet we keep misbehaving like a bunch of troubled kids. Guys, the stuff he says is worth listening to in case you haven’t noticed.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:41 pm

So if spacetime is entanglement...where does QM come from and where does that geometry come from?

Truth.

You know, the universe has infinite resolution anywhere you look.

How about this as a theory of everything.

There is a software tool I use hooking up the Internet of things, it's called ThingWorx. I sent Dans article to a mystic friend and he said this. He is hella right on about most things.

"I suspect its really just one thingytron running around beyond time making believe its a multitude of individual thingytrons . . . a la soliton theory.  Maybe its a solipsistron . . ."

I almost slid into solipsism, but my heart saved me from the abyss of no meaning.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 Img_1316

The Archeometer - The mass of the Principle

---

Interesting synchronicity with Dan's subject today. Dan has spoken of the Hive and Shambala.

I would be no mystic if I was not in contact psychically with the Synarchy. I assure you I am, maybe a few others if not all of us here. You could all just be Dan or Ron playing around, but maybe you are physical analogues for the Synarchy. We are just avatar proxies for the thingytron.

"Apparently Saint-Yves claimed that he was in touch with these 'superiors' himself, as a matter of fact the principles of Synarchy were partially received telepathically from these Masters who lived in the mysterious underworld realm known as Agartha. Thus d'Alveydre introduced the concept of "Agartha" to the Western world.

The myth of "Agartha" is also known as "Shambhala", as it was known in India, the underworld realm peopled by initiates and lead by 'the Masters", Masters who are the Spiritual leaders of humanity.

Agartha is the great Asian University of the Initiates of the Greater Mysteries. Their 'Mahatma' ('Great Soul') plays the part of the supreme spiritual leader of humanity.

According to Saint-Yves the secret world of "Agartha" and all of its wisdom and wealth "will be accessible for all mankind, when Christianity lives up to the commandments which were once drafted by Moses and Jesus, meaning...

'When the Anarchy which exists in our world is replaced by the Synarchy".

Could the Hive be the Synarchy?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:02 am

All is one, one field of consciousness.....a new word...for Me...panpsychism.
    http://www.physics-astronomy.com/2017/07/quantum-consciousness-universe-may-be.html#.WcT6eLpFzIU
    hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:25 am

The notion of the quantum space goes back at least as far as the Penrose twistors that came in the 70s, I believe.  We also have quantum geometro-dynamics.  

John Wheeler, of course, was a central figure in the development of quantum gravity, of which Raamsdonk's theory is the latest manifestation.  Mark's 7/31/16 article, cited above is a good review.  I'm sure that others will follow.  Turning that telescope around, however, is going to be a bit trickier.  

Every quanta, on our SCWH scheme is a portal, but I don't, off hand, see where portals might otherwise fit into Mark's scheme, especially anything of an artificial nature.  

But now I'm gonna have to run out.........

Yes, hobbit, immaterialism and panpsychism are close cousins, but immaterialism is far more radical.  Panpsychism only posits that mind is everywhere.  

The immaterialist responds that there is no there, there, unless mind posits it, first.  The panpsychist supposes that mind is out there.  Once again, the immaterialist asks....... out where?  This is exactly what Mark is driving at when he states that space is just a manifestation of quantum entanglement.  

It is you, me and the Monad who are the great entanglers.  Only persons may truly entangle...... sentience alone is insufficient.   Sorry, Bubbles, you can entangle a kitty, but she cannot actually reciprocate.  She can reflect, however.  

Sentience alone is not enough. You need sapience to proactively shape the sentience. The Telos/Monad needs our sapience in order to get a handle on 'reality'. Yes, that is the image in which we were created.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:11 am

All is One and One is All.

As a part of the Monad, we are individual reflections.

There isn't a higharchy, it's a field you can pop around in, consciousness.

I've been exploring.

As everything, it depends on how much you let go, how much you receive.

It's fun to let it All go.

Good stuff Dan.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:27 am

Yes Dan good stuff indeed! and you too eric, well said!

and Bubbles, your right, the class clowns are settling down!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:38 am

Bubbles, don't ever grow up.

Make a loud noise often, be the Master.

You ain't never coming back this way again, make it count.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 am

garzparz wrote:All is One and One is All.

As a part of the Monad, we are individual reflections.

There isn't a higharchy, it's a field you can pop around in, consciousness.

I've been exploring.

As everything, it depends on how much you let go, how much you receive.

It's fun to let it All go.

Good stuff Dan.

Well said amigo.

I would offer an addition....
    There is one field, but countless local fields within it, those fields are of dual spin 720 degrees with a heart centred reversal zone.

This planet is the dominant field We are all within, every grain of sand is a local such memory, living entities are more able to be independent for a while and displace within that field, all of which is acting out upon a lattice matrix solid.

Think of a deceased body, it for a while seems to set solid( rigor) that is when it's local field has ceased, then the dominant memory permeates to transmute that body into itself.

The rigor offers a glimpse of the solid.

hobbit

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:39 am

Hobbit, you have details on me, I'll give you that.

Good stuff.

I like this energy here now on OMF.

I wish Cy would stop by, she is always fun.

Last edited by garzparz on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:49 am

I don't know where You are all located presently around the planet, but here in the shires things are afoot....EQUINOX .

The flows are fading, the flows of consciousness.
    I did not expect this until in two more hours.

Equinox here is AT 21.02,
    https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/september-equinox.html

HOBBIT

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:56 am

Yes, happy first day of Autumn.

I feel the Equinoxes powerfully now.

Something some may be aware of here, this has been a fire rooster summer. I for one am thankful for the Fall.

It's been blazing purifying heat this Summer.

I'm in SF area.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 am

garzparz wrote:Yes, happy first day of Autumn.

I feel the Equinoxes powerfully now.

Something some may be aware of here, this has been a fire rooster summer. I for one am thankful for the Fall.

It's been blazing purifying heat this Summer.

I'm in SF area.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obsAUJHMOZs

hobbit

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:35 am

You are more likely to get robbed these days in Golden Gate park.

I am bringing hippie heart Love back to the Valley.

My company doesn't know what to do with a Shaman.

The Orchid Moon has brought a limit to the heat.

How I love the Taoist way of doing by not doing, Wu Wei was the secret ingredient for me to allow me to begin to go where I like in Consciosuness.

This has all been a wonderful dream this last year, thanks for letting me unfold here Dan. I unpacked a lot with you. You know I will be forever grateful for your patience and guidance.

"Where we walk with our own two feet, Heaven and Earth move without intentions.

Nature acts from nature and does not act."

---

Hobbit, this meditation I read today says what you and Dan have been.

I know Dan can't conceive of this, ok a little, but one can move naturally without intellectualizing the movement or making a plan, this is Wu Wei. I guess Disclosure will just happen.

Is it happening here...shrug.

Act naturally and it doesn't matter Wink

"A knot tied in a rope does not alter the diameter or length of the rope, but pulls tight: acting without acting." -- Deng Ming-Dao

Wei Wu Wei
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:01 pm

It has taken over two hours for the flows to fully reverse....amazing, so right now here in the shires We are entering the eye of the storm , as such.
    I can monitor all of this via dowsing.

This is all about the field of the earth and the field of the sun been aligned, and thus causing this reversal, I have never experienced such a long reversal timing, so am a bit buzzed at the mo.
    a churning of the milky seas indeed, a big churning.

In this link, look at the central pole the demons and angels churn about.
    https://belsebuub.com/articles/the-churning-of-the-milky-ocean
    hobbit

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Excellent Hobbit.

The Churning of the Milky Ocean indeed.

Really, spot on with the flow.

---

Also, an excellent article from the same...

https://belsebuub.com/articles/the-significance-of-the-solstice-and-equinox-in-spirituality

Draw your own conclusions, but many themes discussed here recently, connect around the article's.

Good work Hobbit.

---

Happy Autumn from the Greenman

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 29 9a6c1a11
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:46 am

Hacking Heaven and weaponizing the Hive...........

Eric assures us that we needn't worry........ the other side is all about heart.  

Ok, Eric, I'll trust you that heaven and the hive are hack proof.  Now I'd just like a little verification.  

What was Ron doing, then, when he claims to have hacked the US election, along with the ruskies..... just braggadocio?  

On most strategic thinking, the hive would be the ultimate weapon.  The Princess would be the ultimate keeper of the ultimate weapon.  No?  Hmmm........ Trust and verify.  

But is it possible to hack the BPW......?  That should be no more possible than squaring the circle.  

According to the BPWH, if Ron actually did that, it would only be because it was the best possible hack.  Yes?  

Should I be concerned when Princess takes her AR15 to the rifle range?  Maybe she's simply sending a message....... trust and verify.  Hey, I got to load the clips.  Do I have enough heart yet, Eric?  And, if I were married to the chief assassin, I might check under the bed, too.  Mary, Mary, how does your garden grow......?  

I still have no idea how the entanglement of portals functions.......

The master of all entanglements would have to be the Monad..... yes, it would be the man in the moon, so to speak, as a personalist.  

If the Princess is hive queen, then I get to be the man in the moon. No? Or until she unloads on me.

Strings attach....... I must be stringfellow. How would you like your strings attached?

Free will.......? Hmmm...... not so much, it seems. How much free will does the best possible monad have? Not a whole heck of a lot, it would seem. Our will must somehow reflect the monadic one.

(cont........)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:47 am

How do you hack a Hologram, when every point is everything?

I have guns. They protect me from ignorance in 3D. I'm lethal with them, yet I love you all.

I'm not a scientist, I'm a mystic.

I can't give you guarantees.

Here is the Truth, the Kingdom of Heaven is the Heart.

Maybe you are with the wrong crew.

Trust, but verify.

Never stop questioning, it's why you have a brain.

If you have other information beyond intellect, I'm all heart here listening. If there are devices that take you to places you've are not stepped up to interact with, you think you can do as u like? No.

Whatever these portals do, the heart is the activating part of it. The heart creates the wormhole.

On the 'Other' side, you are not dealing with physical things. The individuals there 'take part in each other'. You are connected to the energies you resonate with. Apparently you can maintain an individual pattern, but your form is diffuse. What a strange way of being.

Things will tend toward more complexity he closer to the Celestial Ray you get.

In this game, vibrate high as often as you can, if you are really focused, you can vibrate out of 3D.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:56 am

Wrong crew..........?  

That thought does cross my mind, on occasion.......

Or are they with the wrong scribe?  

Verify.........  yes, Rebecca, please take me to the well.  My, chicken little, what a big mouth you have.......

All the better to eat you with, Princess....... And so it goes......

Hacking the Hologram.....?

Yes, we're not the first to point out that entanglement provides the world with the best possible error correction code.

Yes, we make mistakes all the time. It just happens that they're the best possible mistakes, at the best possible time.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:09 pm