Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:12 pm

So today I came across an ancient interesting fellow, Anaxagoras, pre-Socratic dude. I dig him. A few passages that stuck out to me.

"The Hellenes follow a wrong usage in speaking of coming into being and passing away; for nothing comes into being or passes away, but there is mingling and separation of things that are. So they would be right to call coming into being mixture, and passing away separation."

I like being in solution myself aware I am made from parts. I always suspected it was more fun to be doing than just watching.

"For it is the thinnest of all things and the purest, and it has all knowledge about everything and the greatest strength; and Nous has power over all things, both greater and smaller, that have life. And Nous had power over the whole revolution, so that it began to revolve in the beginning. And it began to revolve first from a small beginning; but the revolution now extends over a larger space, and will extend over a larger still."

The Nous is the thinnest of all things... I love that description. I can see he had intuitive bird knowledge, but do you know his classical sources Dan? What do you think of the Nous? Same as Tao? The undifferentiated. It is Qi, our vital force.

"It is the sun that puts brightness into the moon."

"From the weakness of our senses we are not able to judge the truth."

True dat.

"What appears is a vision of the unseen."

Life is but a dream...

"Nor is there a least of what is small, but there is always a smaller; for it cannot be that what is should cease to be by being cut. But there is also always something greater than what is great, and it is equal to the small in amount, and, compared with itself, each thing is both great and small."

There is always something greater or smaller. Nothing shall cease to be by being cut down.

"But before they were separated off, when all things were together, not even was any colour distinguishable; for the mixture of all things prevented it—of the moist and the dry; and the warm and the cold, and the light and the dark, and of much earth that was in it, and of a multitude of innumerable seeds in no way like each, other. For none of the other things either is like any Other. And these things being so, we must hold that all things are in the whole."

No color in everything, again, I do enjoy the view time and space allow us of the Whole that is Us. All are equal. Very beautiful.

"In everything there is a portion of everything except Nous, and there are some things in which there is Nous also."

Stephen King calls it Shine. I would echo Dan's suggestion to read Owen Barfield, he saw what is happening, like this ancient guy did and we do. Barfield marked human consciousness evolving in human art like Jaynes did writing about the Bicameral Mind.

I would say Dan and I and others here and out there, are a few hundred years beyond the current culture in our awareness of Human Consciousness. Jesus and Buddha had a cleaner simpler slate to work with, we have the horribly occluded Scientific Man to deal with, perhaps the most lethal Homo Sapien to ever be dreamed.

I don't think convincing them is going to go very far, but look at Jesus and the mark others have left. I read today a Christian talking about how hard it was for him to meet people of other faiths. He felt threatened by them. Honest of him, but come on man, listen to your heart. I think he was beginning to wake up to his self separation.

How could a message of unity be met with such resistance, because we don't want to be One, we want to be right and all others to be wrong. Good thing Love is the only thing that always wins.

All is One and One is All and no one can change it no matter how they resist or how many people worship them.

Resistance is futile.
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Dan, how about a plot twist? Kim Jong-un loses power in an anticlimactic internal coup, health issue etc, and the new PtB are in favor of normalizing relations with the west. Disaster averted; reversion to the mean. It seems to me the most boring outcome is the most likely.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:19 am

http://thebulletin.org/north-korea’s-“not-quite”-icbm-can’t-hit-lower-48-states11012

perhaps Kim j played a little trick / no weight atop the missile can make it go far.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:09 am

Hello, from the shires of England.

From a hole in the ground ( portal) crawled a hobbit.

I have experienced several such, it is not our physical vehicle that enters, but our 5D self.
    http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/russiadolmen.htm

These are Russian portal dolmens.
    The zig zag carvings on the uprights show where opposite spin flows of consciousness create a bloch wall feature where the portal opening is.
    They would have been covered in alternate layerings of organic and inorganic materials when first constructed.

Hobbit

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:26 am

That's Greenman related Hobbit. I have seen that in my Wildwood Tarot and Celtic Decks. I actually thought it could be a portal.

If using the correct geometries, you can align your consciousness with the portal is my guess. I think that's right, you can check me.

5D self huh, can't wait to meet him, I have my hands full in 3D.
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:39 am

One time I dreamt of a cigar-shaped UFO flying around. It had interesting technical features. Another time I dreamt I flew in a craft with a human-like being in the right seat who had moth antenna eyebrows. So, I only have empirical evidence of the UTH, not ETH. All seemingly in line with portals / phenomenology. The stories of physical stuff like the Hollomon film, Roswell, skunkworks involvement, etc, are all fascinating, but more and more I wonder if they're all just a plot device. Dan, you seemed to have reached a similar conclusion - Grant recently told Jimmy Church that you used to call the govt and ask if there are really bodies. But on this thread you've reiterated you only subscribe to the UTH. Did your position evolve? Dan, what do you think the telos is of the physical stuff, like the holloman film? Do they exist, or are they simply stories to engage the interest of more nuts and bolts type people in thinking about a greater reality? And, what is the telos of all of this anyway? Is all of this the modern extension (or reiteration) of biblical scripture? It's finally sinking in for me Dan... the telos of the phenomenon seems to be the most interesting question...
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:52 am

garzparz wrote:That's Greenman related Hobbit. I have seen that in my Wildwood Tarot and Celtic Decks. I actually thought it could be a portal.

If using the correct geometries, you can align your consciousness with the portal is my guess. I think that's right, you can check me.

5D self huh, can't wait to meet him, I have my hands full in 3D.

Hello.

I am a dowser, and can detect the matrix anywhere, thus I can locate myself perfectly upon the most local implosion or outrush points of consciousness.

I have been to countless megalithic sites and churches including many cathedrals in France.

There are unique geometries involved with such as those dolmens in Russia, they were for reincarnation purposes to enable humans to return to their tribes in new vehicles.

Timing of the moons location with impregnated females been central with shaman controlling this.

That is why gold lozenges were placed under the cremation pots upon the outrush and implosion point as the flows reverse as the moon travels overhead.

hobbit

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:55 am

'Points of consciousness'...indeed

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:00 pm

So Dan called me this morning.

He seems to be having fun.

Anyway, our discussion kicked off a long thread for me that ended in a simple reiterating of many themes related to current events and what's happening, always happening, only now.

Descartes' Enlightened rationality has robbed the church and Humanity of our heart centered heritage, it got mixed up in technology and materialism and lost its way.

It was hidden behind a 'cone of silence'.

The altright seeks purity and uses nationalism, manipulated by many it seems. We live in a racist nation. Always were. In our state we are too dumb to see the value of the melting pot.

So here is my epiphany mixed with a Celtic greenman theme...

We can never conquer the world or each other to find peace.
    We can never conquer nature.
    We can only, and this is the essential ingredient, overcome ourselves with Natures help.

---

On another note, Dan's smart friend Chris is maybe sadly wrong to stay quiet and defend an ego battered by lessor people, but no one knows what's going on in someone else's head, so he must have a good reason for being quiet.

There can be no more positions or right and wrong, we need to get back to nature and like now, not for it's sake, but for ours. Nature is always going to come out on top.

https://instagram.com/p/BX3mJYmlkki/
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:33 pm

hello eric

I'm very good friends with chris. and yes he has good reason for staying quiet right now

thanks for his concern, in time all will come out

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:42 pm

I know all I care to know and need to know now and I don't want to know any more or less.

I have no idea what else you guys are talking about, but must assume it's all related and must be in the monad.

It's all gravy Mr. Painter.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:50 pm

hey eric,  you've  actually addressed me

chris has his reasons for keeping a low profile for a while longer.  i just wanted to answer your wondering why

feel free to call me doug,  and no I'm not a vegetable  , maybe a root/

it is all gravy, just can't figure out if its homemade or from a can Smile

Last edited by painterdoug on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:53 pm

I don't have a very good memory, too much Greenman Wink
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:27 pm

The truth can be very convoluted, and the aviary doesn't seem to understand how manipulative the visitors can be, but it's hard to blame them, given what we're dealing with. As for Mr. Bledsoe, I'll say that he's a very likeable individual, but therein lies a potential danger.

Also, not long ago, Mr. Alexander decided to visit the property, and a UFO happened to show itself to him on purpose,

Anyway, the greys have had thousands of years to advance their knowledge and technology, so it's not surprising that we're having trouble understanding what they're up to. I just hope that their long-term plans for humanity will turn out for the best. I can't say I'm a big fan of some of their short-term experiments or some of the major decisions they've made in the more distant past. Worth noting that neither are they when it comes to the latter.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:14 am

A Tribute

A FB acquaintance of mine committed suicide this week.

His wife called me tonight.

I knew the kid was hurting, 20 something, 3 kids, married. I never thought he would. I guess I was maybe the last one to talk to him and say don't. Gave him the 1-800 number. The age we live in...sigh.

He didn't listen.

He had a great darkness overwhelming him. I felt it. I felt to treat him as a brother and I always sensed is deep sadness, but I could not take it from him. He wouldn't let me in. I feel his families pain.

I hold life sacred, all the pain and joy. Life is love. I offered him what shade I could. He never told anyone until 2 weeks ago he wanted to die. I encouraged him to seek help, it was too late. It happened too fast for anyone close to stop him.

It was no ones fault, I told his wife. I wondered if it was mine though, after I said it. He burdened me and I gave it back to him. No one can carry their burdens but themselves I have sorely learned. I learned to carry mine, I told him, accept responsibility for your actions brother I tried to show him. I offered him the stoic advice that helped me, do the work, change is life.

I hope it gave him peace. I won't say it was cowardly what he did. I don't know his thoughts and feelings.

He watched me for a year, but never opened. He was very sad. I will miss him. I wish I could have known him. I celebrate him where I met him, a digital node...now silent.

He is at peace now, back from whence he came.

Peace Brother.

I told you Dan, Sham Shaman, this is the sucky part.

P.S. If you feel you can't go on, get help, sometimes helping yourself is done by asking others to help you.

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/talk-to-someone-now/
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 am

eric

how truly sad. words hard to find. the children , the wife and family. can't imaging the days and months leading up to it.

Im sure he only gained from knowing you

d
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:40 am

I thank you, Eric, for carrying whatever part of that burden you could manage.  Bless you......

Most of my burden is carried by Ron and Aliyah, and I bless them, too. I am mostly spectator, reporter and occasional nanny.  

I understand that Doug's framed painting of Kashmir has arrived...... just in time for the ninth anniversary of their second rendezvous

Speaking of rendezvous....... there is anticipation that some of us may be able to rendezvous with Paul Salopek, on his out of Eden trek, later this year.  It won't be on the official itinerary, but there may also be a side trip to ShangriLa, accompanied by a custom drone, of course.  

Kevin's meeting with Dimitri came off as planned.  I was hoping that the eight episodes might also be carried by the Geographic.  It is being offered first to someone else.  The last two episodes would get into portals.  Chèvre Mann's work might be featured.  Under the circumstances, his partial, technological portals might play better on the screen.  More power to him.  

Salmonid Irideus will meet with Dimitri next.  Can't you see the connection with brain waves and portals?

Aliyah had not been apprised of the focus for the meeting. She picked up on it quickly. I was in the dark, until she explained, later. Oliver, otherwise, kept his counsel. For consecutive days, we are keeping up. Chèvre man is a blessing in disguise, I'm sure.

Meanwhile, donny sure likes to keep them stirred up. 2020 remains to be seen. I guess he's holding his end of the bargain.

There were setbacks for the turtles on the island. We might even have to decamp.

Yes, and it's been the Pyongyang/Charlottesville ping-pong. Where's the beef, we might wonder? Well..... disclosure without Disclosure. Is it not what the doctor ordered?

(cont......)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:26 pm

I know it seems I chose the awareness and heart I seek to have and maintain, but I didn't.

I'm playing my part in the play like all of us. I really had no choice being a Shaman accept to go with the flow.

This is part of it. My initiation into death.

One must want to help themselves.

I hate all this Death and confusion sometimes.

Even more so, I will shine what I have inside me.

I'm alive to be this, it's up to everyone else to do the work.

I honestly think Jesus healed people unconsciously.

He just was Love. I feel him beside me right now.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:15 pm

garzparz, believe it or not, you're right

There've actually been remote viewing sessions done on him, and the viewers were overwhelmed by the amount of love he had for others. I thought it was awesome that he lived up to his reputation

I love you
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:27 pm

UT,

Once again, I'll have to politely ask you to discontinue posting here without understanding the rules of engagement.....

I'm referring to your earlier post, particularly.......
    Anyway, the greys have had thousands of years to advance their knowledge and technology, so it's not surprising that we're having trouble understanding what they're up to. I just hope that their long-term plans for humanity will turn out for the best. I can't say I'm a big fan of some of their short-term experiments or some of the major decisions they've made in the more distant past. Worth noting that neither are they when it comes to the latter.

This thread is not intended for random people to post random thoughts about ufos.  

You are thoughtlessly parroting what you suppose is the received 'wisdom' concerning the ufo phenomenon.  You may do that anywhere else, but not on this thread, please.  

The presupposition be addressed here is the BPWH/SWH.  If you disagree with these hypotheses, you may only explain the basis of your disagreement.  You may not ignore them.  

Understood, UT?

Thank you for your cooperation.

In this matter, I do give some leeway to Eric Garza....... he has been grandfathered in.  And he is very helpful on occasion, as he keeps me updated in certain important dimensions.  A recent example is Jason Jorjani..... https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/03/jason-reza-jorjani-stony-brook-alt-right-arktos-continental-philosophy-modernity-enlightenment/

I just finished reading the introduction to his recent book, Prometheus and Atlas.  Among other things he is a ufologist, and he discusses Jacques Vallee at some length.  

Jason is strong on the history of philosophy, but rather weak on cosmology and ontology.  

In short, he is a radical pluralist.  He has not been able to get past Vallee's Messengers of Deception.  He has no clue of the Katechon.  

Yet, Jason is a mentor of the alt-right.  Bannon may well be numbered among his acolytes.  Jason is my poster boy for the deep doo-doo you can wander into in this arena, if you don't have your wits about you.  

Jason, like my sister, Louise, is an anti-Christian, as I suspect are many on the right. Many fundamentalist/evangelicals are pagans underneath a rather thin facade, and don't even know it.

They simply cannot imagine the SWH, and the personalism entailed thereby. I seriously doubt that even Ron and Aliyah have much understanding of this cosmology. They, too, are given considerable leeway. Hey, if they can provide us with portals, they may worship Beelzebub, for all I care.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:05 pm

I am a good fetch dog, prob my only real skill.

Happy to play fetch for Dan, one of the only people I can talk to on Earth with a clue.

Keep that alien nonsense to a minimum Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:36 am

Get a load of this, sports fans....... https://qz.com/1007144/the-neo-fascist-philosophy-that-underpins-both-the-alt-right-and-silicon-valley-technophiles/ .

And I had an interesting conversation with Ron this morning.  He's not heard of Jorjani.  Ok, I'm glad he's so busy that he doesn't have time to read.  What's he busy at?  Making sure that the Princess maintains exclusive access to the hive, when it comes to disclosure.  Yes, other folks desire access, which is fine, as long as it's on personal business, as with Aloisius.  

For instance, Dimitri is heading to Nevada with Kevin, both seeking to access a portal.  But they don't have permission from John.  So I don't think they'll have much luck.  

Back to the Dark Enlightenment.........

Yes, sports fans, the cookie crumbles.  The cookie is materialism, and there are only two ways for it to crumble........ toward pluralism or monism.  Now, yes, we've been conditioned to believe that pluralism is good and monism, of any kind, is bad.  Hmmm.........

Ever hear of Monotheism.......?  Is that good or bad?  

Well, sports fans, I'm pretty well wagered up on the Big Girl in the sky.  On the other side, you have basically two choices..... you head toward the light or toward the dark...... toward monism or pluralism.  Jorjani&Co, they choose pluralism.  Yes, in the hive..... in the wishing well there are an infinite number of blind alleys.  Have fun, boys and girls.  

Me?  Me thinks I'll head the other way, you know, cut to the chase.  

The question of the hour is whether Steve is just playing Jason, or are they bedfellows?  Steve is supposed to be Catholic.  Jason decidedly is not.  He's a pagan, pure and simple, along with the rest of the alt-right neocons..... it's Game of Thrones, pure and simple.  

On the basis of this new clarity, Ron, somewhat belatedly, claims to be Catholic, the one true belief........ said he, somewhat pointedly.  Well, that put me on the spot.  Hey, I'm more Catholic than the Pope..... gotcha.  

11:50----------

Ok, still on the convo........

You claim that donny is aware of chicken little.  Correct.  

Is Steve aware of chicken little?  Yes.  

Well, do they realize they're going to have to pick a horse....... Jorjani or chicken little?  Well, they don't necessarily agree with you.  Hmmm......

Ron said he would do due diligence on Jason. I can hardly wait......

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:55 am

They are pagans for sure. Jorjani and Bannon do seem to me to be going the ultra nationalism route.

There is no such thing as ONLY economic nationalism.

We did this in WWII, and this kid knows all the enlightenment stuff, but he goes for nationalism?

Does Beelzebub validate parking Ron?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:25 am

Does Beelzebub validate parking[,] Ron?
     See, what I mean, folks, when Sham gets focused, he can be worth his weight in gold.  

It's a simple question, with a simple answer, Ron.  Beelzebub does not have the clout to validate parking.  But I know somebody who does.  

In the end, it's not about what you know.  It's about who you know.  

Yes, close counts only in horseshoes and life.........

Ron is close to the Princess and chicken little.  That's gotta count for something, donny.  What are we gonna do about them apples?  

1:30----------

I was talking to the Princess........ Yes, she does have clout over John, with respect to Kevin and Dimitri.  

In fact, she is siding with Kevin over John, because Kevin was trying to feed the stray cats.  John claimed that Kevin had jeopardized Rocky, in the process.  But Princess claims that Rocky was never jeopardized.  

But, Princess agreed, that is was premature to allow Hollywood access to the portal, in the person of Dimitri.

(cont........)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:33 am

This is an observation, not a complaint.

Anyone new or just reading this may be struggling to comprehend what the dickens You are talking about.

The above I am often accused of.
    Portals....
    IMHO,

Are locations where consciousness of either inrush or outrush are strong.
    I detect this where nested polygons are to be found in high Fibonacci numbers of overlapping nested polygons ( 55 been really powerfull)
    The polygons are formed of high frequency carrier lines of universe that consciousness travels upon.
    A tig welder operates in this fashion where a high frequency carrier wave enables a high amperage wave to travel along it without scattering.

It takes two to tango though, so it then needs a powerfull personal consciousness field to interact with the location.

Timing of celestial bodies locations come into play also , with the moon offering best clues.

Hobbit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am