Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:21 pm by Big Bunny Love

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 12:28 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:46 am

I feel like this is the part of the movie where someone shouts "The phone calls are coming from inside the house!"

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:05 am

I must really love myself. Do with this as you like.  I just had a rather direct communication from myself at the same time my soul brother did, as he stared into his cup of coffee covered in bubbles and I opened my eyes.

You are a part of this communication Bubbles.

Last night as I fell asleep...I heard in my mind...we like watching you sleep...you are so beautiful.

Haha. Ok. Thank you.

This morning when I awoke, I heard in my mind this little idea...the atoms are dancing...I morphed that into this poem.

Atoms dance
    Making fun
    Of Love

Now this is the amazing part, besides my soul brother having the same thought this morning, I just thought to search the words out. They led to a poem by Rumi!!!! Son of a gun. Wow.

Poem of the Atoms

Then I saw how amazing the dance is, all the atoms moving together like a flock of birds, as a woman dances. I never thought of all the atoms in my body as a flock of birds. But of course. I saw a woman made of atoms dancing.

My atoms talked to me today, that is to say, God showed me Love makes the atoms dance. I had not thought about this at all before this morning.

Thanks God.

I shall not forget you told me all of this is just Atoms dancing to love, it makes them seem insane Wink

This is my moment, the one in life, you start laughing and can’t ever stop.

Laughing tears of joy.

Rumi wrote:Poem of the Atoms

O’ day, arise!
    shine your light,
    the atoms are dancing

Thanks to him the universe is dancing,
    overcome with ecstasy,
    free from body and mind

I’ll whisper in your ear where their dance is leading them

All the atoms in the air and in the desert are dancing,
    puzzled and drunken to the ray of light,
    they seem insane

All these atoms are not so different than we are,
    happy or miserable,
    perplexed and bewildered

We are all beings in the ray of LIGHT from The Beloved,

Nothing can be said

I think he said quite a lot actually Wink

My favorite Rumi poem to date.

What a fucking great morning Wink

A wonder...this beautiful dance of atoms,
    this beautiful dance of love

When you feel all your atoms move as one with the Cosmos...

This is Samadhi...

You have to fall in love with yourself to pierce the Truth.
    Bubbles
    Bubbles

Post by Bubbles Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:12 pm

The latest from Grant 
    https://www.facebook.com/presidentialufo/posts/10214652079640037?pnref=story

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:06 am

The Honey of the Lotus

Consider the honey bee
    So bound to the dance
    A wiggle
    A waggle

“O my Lord Kṛṣṇa, I beg to offer my prayers unto You.
    My mind is like the bee, and it is after some honey.
    Kindly, therefore, give my bee-mind a place at
    Your lotus feet, which are the resources for all
    transcendental honey.”

Who are all these lonely people?

I have found simply...the sweetest honey.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 B5bf0510

A Shaman finds his way to write one of the craziest people on planet Earth who has an annoying habit of being right and not getting locked up. Good enough to get some attention.

Funny story for another time. Really, only funny to me.

Anyway, I was reading LSD: My Problem Child, by one of the greatest men in the 20th century, Albert Hofmann, and it occurred to me I can drop this Sham. I am part of the Cosmos he helped make conscious. And so are you.

I begin to understand the amazing scope of what I am wrapped up in. I see the implications for Humanity. All the ‘accidents’ that led here, a setup. I mean life btw.

The implications of what I have rediscovered are profound. I must help. I dedicated my life to the authentic realization of God consciousness in myself.

I had to be reborn to become Aware. My God, what this could do for mental health, Medicine, Everything.

Living on a level that most have no inkling of.

A Shaman with no mission or religion bugging UFO researchers.

Why?

Well, duh, this is how the Cosmos works, law of attraction and all that kind of thing. And I know through synchronicity and amazing experiences, what I have will wipe over Humanity.

A blue fire you can’t possibly imagine. It’s never happened to us like it will, en masse.

We are being prepared and I’m one of the ones who will lead you fools to the promise land, from behind, we don’t have any egos really to speak of...left standing Wink I’m just a sheep dog. Here to tend my flock and flowers. I made a game out of it.

You, reading my words, my flower. You shall become so radiant and fragrant.

Everything becomes games games games. The Dawn belongs to All of Us.

See, I have this stuff inside me, psychosis by Western standards, that helps people. It sure as hell changed my life. And I am living it radically...out loud, because I can. The time for wimps and silence is over. It takes courage. Bold intuitive super ego action will seal this thing up.

Yes....I’m so delusional. I have experienced it, trust me, yuh will looooove these experimental states of mind. The new gifts that develop. I see it now clearly. The program begins to self replicate now.

You are infected now, with my orange syrupy love Wink

Aliens?! Bahahaha, give me a break. You all don’t have any clue what is inside you. Maybe 1, ok, a couple. Dan says I’m jumping the gun, maybe not.

Well, bring it friend. I’ll give you my email, phone number and address and we can dance.

The dance this bee will teach you, few can. Prime Grade A Awareness. Yuh have to be a Zen Master to get close to it. Study what that means if you don’t understand me. You need what I have. I have the honey, the nectar, you silly bees are looking for here. You think Dan has it, but no, you do yourself.

Yes, massive amounts of psychedelics and deligent practice turns out how to become a Super Human. I made a map.

I burned it. There are no perfect maps, just, good enough. You don’t get through linear traversal, oh no, this ride is going to scare the shit out of you and make you fall in love...with all of it.

I’m going to help a lot of people see they can do what I did. I already am by living this in the world in my life.

First, you become super inside. You start loving. Horrible, I know. Well, to angry people, they can’t imagine it.

I had one thing going for me...Courage. My new religion.

The thing in me set a few others free and they are doing the same to others and so it goes all the way back through time. So what, they never met anyone like me. I tell them, be the ball and you are the ball.

Sorry, no aliens are going to help yuh see what so precious few have, now, they could scare you into looking.

Maybe I see their game too, which is our game, which is just My game.

Portals could do it.

They could work.

Maybe they can do what LSD and like gifts can’t do for the average person due to access. I’m a mouse here who turned into a Lion before your eyes, it’s an easy trick...catch a Tiger by its tail.

And if you want to know on whose authority I speak, none, I speak for Love and Awareness, which is like acid in the face of any so called authority.

Throw Love around like you have an infinite amount to spend.

You do, don’t be stingy, the more you spend, the more you make and the quicker these fearful illusions go away.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:50 am

Sham speaks of unity.  He doesn't quite realize that God is the great disunifier.  So, yes, he is jumping the gun.  Gut instinct is good, but there is more to life than the gut.  Along with the beauty, goes truth, and, for the purposes of this exercise, I am the spirit of truth.  If Sham will allow me that, I'll allow him to be the spirit of beauty.  

Now, back to Vegas.........

What happens is Vegas stays in Vegas.......?  Hmmm....... maybe not so much.......

I used to live in Concord, where the embattled farmer stood.  My dad used to live in Chicago.  His fantasy was to be the embattled capitalist, standing against the hordes of communists, firing with a machine gun from the portico.   He didn't own one.  I know someone who does, and I'll be having lunch with her tomorrow, downtown.  

Capitalism is an exercise in alienation.  The twin capitals of alienation are New York and Las Vegas.  Steve was a prime exemplar.  He lived out my dad's fantasy.  We're just lucky that it was a Steve and not an Omar, for the purposes of this exercise.  

Yes, God was the great Alienator.  It goes with the Creator territory.  The angels had to fall, we had to be evicted from the garden...... felix culpa.  Was it felicitous.......?  Was it worth the ride?  Not always, but what a ride!  

All good things must end......?  Do the means justify the End?  Will the End justify the means?  It remains to be seen, but, unless it was a tale told by an idiot, it will have an end, maybe tomorrow, after lunch, downtown.  

Maybe, finally, Steve will have fired the shot heard 'round the world.  Maybe we will have had enough of the Apocalypse.  Maybe one of the rounds will have my name on it.  

Yes, this was the exercise in alienation to end all such exercises..... enough?  It will be, if I have anything to say about it.  

This will be a exercise in embracing evil.  It will be an exercise in monism.  What was with Steve?  Was he compos mentos?  Was he a Manchurian candidate?  A man on a mission, it seems.  Will his mission be my mission?  It remains to be seen, doesn't it?  As I say, it could be a mission in monism, if we want it badly enough........ we need you more than want you, and we want for all time......

Jesus said to Satan....... get thee behind me.  He didn't say.... get lost, Satan.   Satan would watch our savior's backside.  And he said this to everyone, didn't he?  

Who needs to be saved next, out of all the people in the world?  Or, who deserves it the most?  This is not a difficult question.  It's the Jews, of course, but many want it the least of all, but many more want it most of all.  I'm not speaking of the charismatic ones, I'm speaking of the messianic ones, especially in Israel.  

I may be confused on the nomenclature....... or, just as likely, the nomenclature is confused........

By definition, Jews are messianic, but, like many of their 'Christian' brethren, they've forgotten.  

They don't need saving, any more, thank you, very much.   As with my dad, the others just need to learn their place, in the greater scheme.  

And that's why I'm here, to explain the greater scheme........ in the greater scheme, the first shall be last, and the last shall be first.  This is the greater scheme.  And, amongst all the alienated ones out there, Steve has got to be near the first in line.  He has our full attention.  

Are there any ufologists, still out there.......?  You look for salvation from the skies....... from out there.  Sham says that salvation is coming from in here, or maybe from a mushroom.  

Me.........?  I say it's coming from a hole in the ground..... a rabbit hole.  

2:30----------

If by some chance, the fingerprints are in Las Vegas, the authorities will, will, quite naturally, be reluctant to reluctant to release them.  Will they standby while rumors are circulated?  Would that buy us more useful time while the number of 'insiders' is expanded, and the confusion spreads and deepens.  All the old conspiracies will gain a new currency.  

We'll be reminded of RAW's adage....... reality is the sum of all conspiracies ever imagined.  

And what will be the takeaway.....?

There is a reason for everything?  That will be part of it.  

If we needed an event to mark the NWO, couldn't it have been something more benign?  

To be benignly effective, it would have had to be much more massive...... more shocking.  The news about this event, and the conspiracy behind it, can be parceled out in a more controlled manner...... a timed release capsule, if you will.  No?  

CorCat,

Well, yes, it could be seen that way, and that is part of the advantage. It will be disputable.

Whatever event will tip scale, it will need to be personal, if that is the whole point, anyway. No?

Have Buddha walk out of a flying saucer on the White House lawn? Wouldn't that be personal? Hmmm......... No.

The event in question does need to involve the CIA, explicitly, otherwise, everyone will still be blaming them, anyway. No?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:42 am

If you are quoting Robert Anton Wilson now then I'm thinking this is all just a Discordian Mindfuck.

Time to get in the ice cream van with the KLF.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:45 am

Dan, my friend.......be the ball.

And Dan, as you know, beauty is Truth.

I AM the ball friend.

CC, RAW and all who awake want to see this lie end, but it takes polarity to make it move.

If you know, you must be a child.

And trust me, when you see the Light, you will be a babbling fool like me.

No cheating.

Dan doesn’t need anyone but himself.
    He knows everything he needs, he doesn’t need me.
    I’m still curious what happens.
    I want everyone to be Masters of themselves.
    I work hard to do so and so should all.
    It was and is hard to stay like a child in this dark age, but Dan,
    I know what I am doing is what I am doing.
    I’m just a Hanging navel gazer by a silver cord.
    To the right handed materialists, there is no escape.
    Your goose is cooked.
    You are goners, you lived for a lie.
    Love others as yourself.
    Embrace nature as yourself.
    Those two things will always be the best way.

To the spiritually alive, you shall return, you can never die.
    You are God, don’t believe it, know what that really means.
    You must realize God consciousness. I’d dose you all with Ayausca and LSD if I could. If I felt strong enough, that would be my play. But that’s not my game. Maybe that’s yours Dan Wink

Soma woke us up in the beginning anyway it seems.

Darkness is ambiguous, it’s protectice and threatening.
    We are in the Kali Yuga, a dark age. We come from darkness and will return to it. We have been given everything we need to work out our collective situation.

So what should we do?

Each should do what is given them to do.

What do I know?

Lucifer is the photon.

Free yourself to get back to the garden.

The Whore is chaos.

Kinda fun game, right?

Who needs aliens when you have the human heart?

I know, repetitive.

Not helpful.

Really?
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Several months ago, Dan and a few government agents that he was with had some sort of seemingly paranormal experience. It was similar to what Dr. Alexander experienced when he was with Chris Bledsoe.

I believe the explanation for these events is that the visitors are involving themselves in ways that shape our future into what they want, but it’s difficult to figure out what that desired future is. Also, the way they do it tends to be very illusive.

So far, they’ve managed to shape Dr. Pandolfi’s life quite a bit and in a positive way. With Dr. Pandolfi’s case, one theory is that they want him to make sure that the “portal technology” gets distributed.

Speaking of Dr. Alexander, he’ll be on the first half of C2C tonight https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/10/15

Last edited by Ultraterrestrial on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Ultra T where did you hear of the flying humanoids?

some strange changes seem to be happening . was a weird week.

Dan / hope your Monday goes as anticipated.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Disregard the statement about flying humanoids in Chicago. I noticed just now that the reports are all fabricated by pathological/professional liar Lon Strickler. It seems he also submitted multiple fake reports to MUFON while trying to pose as different people. I’ve never seen so many reports faked by a single individual before. Apparantely, he’s too lazy and/or lacks the foresight to change his writing style and use of grammar.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:04 am

Hey guys, Eric's Muse sticking her head in the door and checking on the fun and games....I heard Eric shout my name four days ago...sure enough.

Dan, whats you and Ron up to?  LV is a deep dark vortex, makes quick sand look tame!  Yes I've noted the new 'Stars' org with its litany of intel community bios.  Was rather surprised to not see Ron's name next to Hal's.  Nothing like 15,000 competing narratives in the woodwork eh?

What was that about 'Sherkash Denatek'?  You might ask Ron and his Princess, especially since there's a human version of the salutation that originates from her neck of the woods in the middle east.

You fellas and you're urban renewal, er' global redesign initiative based on Clinton's dirty money & the uranium & thorium to be stolen from under privately owned lands?  Yes it's no secret how remarkably helped NK seemed to be.  WTF, that man is literally suicidal, but then it would be useful if someone was thinking to Jericho 4-6 US cities with the old contraptions; that Ghosttroop obsession over prepositioned glassmakers we never really understood if they'd all been found and disarmed?

I ask about Sherkash Denatek, because of who it's a favorite signatory for.  They don't call me a 'bug-zapper' in DC for nuttin.  Did I mention it and a certain population  sorting algorithm to the providers of the tech for the engineering & construction of the DUMBs?  Maybe...  the word was they weren't too happy with being swindled by the SG.  The really interesting part was how it took approx 6 months to confirm and get back.

Now we're finding the LV incident being a vehicle for arming ISIS in CONUS...we were wondering where Obummers diseased midnight military aged male minons were going to get their weaponry...my but the ones on the photos with the body of Paddock were SOOOO new many of our veterans didn't recognize them precisely...only enough to say they couldn't be bought over a gun counter, even in hell...that new.  Yeah.  The moose tags have been dusted off and anytime the cretins in the woodwork think they're man enough to try this little stunt, well BRING IT all 110,000 of them, plus Antifa, plus MS 13, plus LaRaza & LaFamilia with their Soros & Chinese funding to yank CA out of the Union or even the whole west coast if OR & WA are that retarded to fall for it....but then Seattle will probably be vaporized ash by that point won't it?  

(Yes we've read THE PLAN OF SAN DIEGO 1915...the websites of the cretins behind CALEXIT and the presence of Obummer representatives at the planning meetups has been enlightening)

Someone ask the CFR if they've lost their ever luv'in minds.  You guys do realize we keep red & blue lists just like they do?  Turn about will be fair play if they go thru with this sprawling multi-faceted BULLSHIT!  No one's laughing about the globalism anymore...just ask Poland, Hungary, Greece, Catalonia....or, or, THIS Place!

Sincerely, Apprentice to Synchronicity.  FiOs.  Now back to your regularly scheduled eschatological dose of 4 dimensional MOAPs Philosophy with a sprinkling of shamanism?

Cy

[Message Directed at the 'observers' not listed in the Attending Members List:  nah Cy won't come barrelling in here when we discuss planning or completion of events that push forward the eschatalogical demise of the human collective consciousness in its Earth bound infancy!  Did it ever occur to anyone that I might be getting a mega-dose message of disapproval of paradigm from SOURCE on the rearranging of SOURCE's woodwork & design, let alone survivability of its favorite components?  Of course not.  The truth is painfully obvious in the 2190 PAGES OF 54,733 NEWS & ANALYSIS ITEMS IN DIGITAL LIBRARY]

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:13 am

P.S. Dan how do you suppose Ron & his princess would justify all the 'clean up squad' going on in LV right now? As in the sudden deaths of the witnesses? I'm thinking maybe the military needs to step in and take over for the FBI since they're not hauling cretins by the boatload into jail cells to await questions such as that one?

Yes non-system inhabitant investigators are ALL OVER the information and aftermath. Maybe Mandalay should get used to it rather than banning them? Despite the all likelyhood of evidence indicating the owners complicity, from the money exchanges earlier in the year to the position of the freakin freight elevator....

I'm hearing in the background the fuse is lit on the powder keg.

Then yesterday, here comes retard McCain

Relay from Manticore Group wrote:I thought you might be interested in this article:

U.S. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., delivered speech Monday night at the National Constitution Center Liberty Medal ceremony that seemed to criticize politicians that are now supporting new isolationist politics.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/mccain-condemns-isolationist-politics-calls-it-unpatriotic.html

Gentlemen, I'd like to hear from Ron himself how we UN-LIGHT the fuse? Why? Because to my people I sound like a broken record. So tell genius the ball is in his court.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:15 am

Hi, Cy,

Yes, it has been awhile..........

Things do seem to be ramping up toward some denouement..... Las Vegas is just part of that story....... the earthquakes are headed north and the missiles headed east.  We are being put into some sort of bind.  Here's the latest provocation....... http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-predicted-ingersoll-lockwood-adventures-barron-melania-last-644284 .

Princess and I were headed to the FBI, yesterday, but Ron suggested that it would be too late....... they read my blog, too, as do other folks.  

Now what to do.......?

I've requested that a meeting be arranged, with someone who could be briefed.  It seems that there would be many possibilities across the political/social spectrum.  No?  I've been focusing on Pence, lately, seeing as how he is strategically placed, at the moment.  It's a big brave new world out there.  

There is word that a former schoolmate, Kip Thorne, might be in the mix, too.  That would give us another dimension to pursue.  Don't you love those colliding neutron stars?  Or, I could escort the Princess to meet again with Benedict at the Vatican.   There are any number of possibilities.  No?  Or, hey, let's just keep kicking this can down the road, and see what lovely surprises are in store for us.  

Someone's gonna have to blink, sometime....... Yes, Cy?  What would you suggest?  

I'm pretty sure that Cy would not mind too much, if the whole system came crashing down.  I'm not quite that incendiary.  Things could get very messy, very quickly.  Do we have to have a crash landing?  In the best possible world, can't we arrange for a soft landing?  It doesn't have to be too soft.  We could negotiate around those parameters.  No?  

We could even go back to Woolsey or to Pillsbury.  Either one would probably have some good suggestions.  We are in a bit of bind, and on short time, it would seem.  

Aliyah could fill me in on a few more details of the hive. There is, however, the downside that other folks, with less than benign intentions, could misuse that information. There are reasons for the current bottleneck...... it is a sort of a filter...... narrow is the gate, until we can get a better handle on what might be the competing agendas.

(cont........)
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:35 am

The Delonge release regardless of opinion, created a dustup. I like dustups.
    Things are moving pro and con , but moving.
    Bubbles
    Bubbles

Post by Bubbles Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:49 am

I’m going to invest in Tom Delonge’s Academy, and still keep a few dollars for cat food. 

Hopefully I won’t still be living in a shed in the future. Wish me luck.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:39 am

Bubbles wrote:I’m going to invest in Tom Delonge’s Academy, and still keep a few dollars for cat food. 

Hopefully I won’t still be living in a shed in the future. Wish me luck.

http://www.nme.com/news/music/tom-delonge-funding-research-ufo-2150112

Hope He is not putting two fingers up at You?
    hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:26 am

Bubbles,

OMF is meant to be disclosure central, if I have anything to say about it, and I might.  So, don't waste your money.  Go buy a fish fillet for kitty.  

Cy,

Yes, Ron told me, this morning, to reread your post, which I have done.

I don't get all the references, but I think I get the gist of it.  Yes, LV is still a vortex.... a black hole...... a public portal, if you will.  

2:10---------

I'm treating LV as a shot across our stern, basically a kick in the butt,  with regard to Disclosure.  

The plan now is that there will be a private conversation, tomorrow, between six of us, who are presently the principals...... this is the Princess, me, Doug, Chris, Grant and Kevin.  

In the meantime, I hope to be having private conversations with each of them.  

Both Kevin and Chris have Hollywood connections with regard to disclosure.  We all need to be transparent about our connections.  

Also, we need to approach this as a team.  My understanding is that Aliyah and I are the co-captains, UFN.  

I've not heard back from either Grant or Kevin, and from Chris only briefly.  

3:10----------

The most likely topic for our next gotomeeting would be the grand deception and the great apostasy.  In other words, if you don't realize that the coverup has been something of biblical proportions, then you are clueless, and will not be able to be of much help, going forward.  

4:20-----------

One of the biggest uncertainties going forward is the possible extent of technology's role in the portal phenomenon.  Many suppose that technology could account for upwards of 90% of that phenomenon.  I suggest that it is more likely to be able to ever account for less than 10% of the phenomenon.  

And most of that 10% is likely to be indirect.

Another way to put this is that, under no circumstances might there not be an appropriate personal veto over the potential misuse of the phenomenon. Right now, that person, to the best of my understanding, is Aliyah. Of course, I'm mainly referring to the interpersonal, deliberate use.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:35 pm; edited 7 times in total

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:56 am

What we lack is clarity and each has to find it on their own, or you are just tossed on the waves.

I now have totally disconnected from what’s happening here.

I don’t know why the energy is flowing this way, but I get the message, I’m outta here.

After all our time together, Dan acted as he always has really.

No surprises Dan.

True colors.

Peace all, live a loving life with courage and no fear and you will be fine, bombs or civilization dissolving, I mean really, like I care about keeping this Sham going.

Sham out!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Including Dan, two people have condemned me to go to hell this week.

Sounds like you guys are already in hell Dan.

I must be doing something right.

Beware believers, if they condemn you, rejoice.

The kingdom of heaven is here now.

Dan, I never knew anyone so smart, so dumb.

Don’t contact me again Dan. Done with all this side of things.
    Dodo bird

Post by Dodo bird Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:38 pm

I look forward to the next gotomeeting Dan!

https://youtu.be/WQqTFJdNpZI

https://youtu.be/hKHD6INztfA
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:31 am

Thank you, Colin....... much appreciated.  

As always, Eric, you are welcome back, whenever the spirit moves.......

Six of us are hoping to have a conversation this afternoon to discuss the progress on the road to disclosure.  That would be Aliyah, me, Doug, Kevin, Grant and Chris B.  This would be preliminary to an open meeting, hopefully as early as Monday.  

I spoke with each one, yesterday.  There are basically two teams already.  Chris is the PoI of his own team that includes people mainly from NASA and Hollywood.  One purpose of the conversation today is to see if our two teams can work more closely together.  And of course, Grant's group is a team unto itself.  

There are many other efforts, all moving forward.  Of particular note is the oldest team, the Aviary, whose presence is still strong throughout the field.  Their particular thrust, at this point, is with Tom DeLonge.  

Tom's team appears to be the furthest advanced, but it does not have the inside track that the six of us have.  Tom's effort is an outlier, in more ways than one.  My advice is to not be distracted by the bright lights.  At night, we all sleep in the same tent.  

And what 'tent' is this.......?

Ours is the shepherd's tent..... the one of the prophetic tradition.  Chris and others have pointed me to a Dr DP.  She is of that tradition, working with the Vatican as well as NASA and Hollywood.  We have a race between the tortoise and the hare, and we're all on the same relay team.  

There remains the split between the ETers and the UTers..... between the physicists and the metaphysicists.  I would say that it is nolo-contendere, at this time, but sometimes I do get ahead of the curve.  

Bill L points me to a B Shah who speaks of the Naga people and their legendary queen who emerged from Lake Ladakh.  It all sounds a bit familiar.  

12:50-----------

Thank you, Eric.  I see that your sojourn to the netherworld was blessedly brief.  

There has been much talk of the Coverup, particularly amongst the ETers.  But, if we look at this from the metaphysical/UT perspective, we see rather the Katechon and the Great Deception.  I see those as one and the same construct.... a necessary part of the BPW.  

At this juncture, too many of us are quick to surmise that we have suddenly found ourselves at the deep end of this pool and way over our pay grades.  

This is where the Princess and I come riding to the rescue....... let us, let us....... And we do go for broke...... 4M/K/SoT/X2..... hey, we got it covered. How is Hollywood going to handle this..... with Charlton Heston no longer with us? That's their problem.

(cont.........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:19 am; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:29 am

I have never been engaged in the material side of this.

I was just watching.

Good winds...

“If you want the truth,
    I’ll tell you the truth:
    Listen to the secret sound,
    the real sound,
    which is inside you.”

― Kabir

“The guest is inside you, and also inside me;
    you know the sprout is hidden inside the seed.
    We are all struggling; none of us has gone far.
    Let your arrogance go, and look around inside.

The blue sky opens out farther and farther,
    the daily sense of failure goes away,
    the damage I have done to myself fades,
    a million suns come forward with light,
    when I sit firmly in that world.

I hear bells ringing that no one has shaken,
    inside “love” there is more joy than we know of,
    rain pours down, although the sky is clear of clouds,
    there are whole rivers of light.
    The universe is shot through in all parts by a single sort of love.
    How hard it is to feel that joy in all our four bodies!

Those who hope to be reasonable about it fail.
    The arrogance of reason has separated us from that love.
    With the word “reason” you already feel miles away.”

― Kabir, The Kabir book: Forty-four of the ecstatic poems of Kabir

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:43 am

Dan,

Are you saying that Dr. Diana Pasulka is (or could be) part of this team you are trying to put together?

I am looking forward to her book.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:54 am

CorCat,

Something like that.  And, in the end, we all wind up on the same team, whether we like it or not...... let's win one for the Gipper.

2:20pm EDT---------

Conference call will be at 3:30.....

A lot of people, probably including most of us would like to keep the lid on the phenomena.  I don't believe that option is in the cards.  

We need an escape valve.  The interstellar escape option is problematic, at best.  The 'goodie-bag', allegedly provided to our President, might have included that option, but I'm doubtful.  

We have no recourse but to open the lid on Pandora's box..... open the curtain on........ what?  

What we open the curtain on is other dimensions.   But these are not physical dimensions.  

We are deal with mental dimensions, as one might experience in a dream. But, in some cases, this is not just a personal experience, but rather an interpersonal experience.

3:05---------

At this hour, I've yet to get in touch with the Princess, who was conducting an art class at Kashmir's school.  

3:15---------

She has returned..... we may be a few minutes late.  

(cont.......)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Hi Dan,

yeah the shepherds tent is good at making a mountain out of a mole hill. The nature produced by how every facet is handled is what sets the tone, process, and outcome, then future.

It's been handled very poorly before Trump by the various parties in the woodwork. Enough so that the guardians have been brought forward...I'm one of those elemental guardians, Dan. There are parameters of conduct and use wrt to this nation that have been exceeded.

Manticore wrote:yes it may have been they sat on it for the right moment to dump on beastie, but if they make this only about money and only about uranium (missing Thorium, land-grabbing, Agenda 2030, global redesign initiative, and funding global government infrastructure while dismantling US sovereignty/constitutional governance/public liberty, and a roiling tug-o-war over disclosure narratives) then the sitting on it was wasted.

Manticore wrote:volcanic news just surfaced. Former CIA patriots coming forward and are snitching bum bum and Hillary off on weap deals bribes Isiss and the foundation. Huge stuff. Lynch mob implicated as well as feebees

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:52 pm