Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:36 pm

"Princess makes the point that it is one thing to think outside the box. It is a whole other thing to get outside the box. Being facile with the former might even constitute a hindrance with regard to the latter. Well, that's my excuse for now."

Learn by doing.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:49 pm

So many people here now Dan, are they real or vegetables?

Forgive my attention on other things in the Matrix, indeed, I have been drawn into Twin Peaks and Geometry, related of course.

I still can pass on all the silly Alien talk, no offense unless you work for the 'Deep State'.

I dislike the 'Deep State' of morons as much as I dislike Alien talk.

Don't get me started on spooks, that is another category of dislike all together.

Tell us about persons Dan.

Sham out!

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:57 am

A temporary, inconvenient workaround for the Brickage pop up add debacle here is to simply download a page or a posting form, and then go offline to read the page or write a reply, and then go back on line to post it.  

Since no else on OMF, or even on the Forumotion blog, had mentioned the pop up problem, I wondered if it might be, somehow, directed just at me.  However, I've noted the same problem with my unregistered iPhone.  It may then just be directed at OMF section of Forumotion.  

I've not been able to get a response, yet, from Cy.  

Please, let us know, if anyone is experiencing similar difficulties.  
    -----------------

As I said, yesterday, I spoke with Chèvre man, at Ron's suggestion, for over an hour.  He spent much time speaking of his security concerns, and he never even mentioned the word portal.  Nor could I even get him to focus on our portal interests.  The only thing he could focus on, for more than minute was the 'absurdity' of the BPWH/SWH.  It was not clear that he was even aware that portals might have more than one side....... both sides must cooperate.  So much for Joe.  I have to question his supposed progress with the 'technology' of portals, if he has no clue about immaterialism or personalism.  

I'm not sure how seriously to take the Princess's koans.  I do like the story of the sleeping man and the snake.......

I suggest that what is being invoked, here, is the 'slumber' of materialism, and that the snake is materialism, itself, subverting and weighing down our personal/spiritual nature.  This is egoism, social Darwinism, plus predatory Capitalism.  What a wonderful mix....?  

But, without the ballast of that 'snake', we threaten to float away and dissolve back into the Monad....... shudder!    

3(forum time, FT)--------

Back to the Princess's statements about light and dark, knowledge and wisdom. She did not refer to them a koans, nonetheless......

This is a via-negativa approach to the portal. Koans are sometimes referred to as gates to enlightenment.

If a koan is a portal, then a portal is also a koan. A fundamental purpose of portals is for them to facilitate enlightenment...... actuators of enlightenment.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jofo

Post by jofo Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:19 am

I 'm a work in progress Dan, but clueless might not be a fair assessment.

I'll grant you that my perspective is to assess from a 'technological' POV. It's the frame of reference I'm most familiar with, but like I said I'm a work in progress. Smile

While the conversation here is BPW the idea of portals intrigue's to distraction. Seems to me that the discussion of portals is purely materialistic and impersonal; particularly when attached to talk of artifacts, aliens, revelation; these don't bring clarity to BPWH for me. The fact that we have to resort to language to describe what a portal is, is in itself is an act of materialism, and while the descriptions and analogs you provide are personal to you, they're impersonal to me. Can one really describe something to someone else that they haven't mutually experienced? It ends up being a one way conversation; for me, knowledge results from my experience, and wisdom is when that knowledge resonates with someone else's.

I believe that the world I live in and experience is the opportunity God provides me to attain the knowledge and wisdom required to ascend, and when enlightened enough I'll be given the opportunity to return to the source to be with the Creator. If portals are a pathway to that I want to understand them deeply and experience them.

'Getting' outside of the box requires action not just thought, right?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Thanks, Jofo,

I don't follow you on portals being materialistic..... or even impersonal.  They are nothing, if not highly subjective.  

The least subjective aspect of a portal would be the alleged 'actuator' that I once held in my hand.  This was one of two such, that I've speculated were to be used by donny.  

But, yes, if portals are to have an impact, globally, they are going to have to be rendered more objective.  Most folks would find themselves in my predicament, where, even with personal coaching and association, I'm unable to make the leap, and I doubt that I'm anywhere near being the most unenlightened person in the world.  

I would be the anti-poster boy for portal proficiency. I'm a bad advertisement for the future of portals. The Princess will just have to man up, and drag me through, one day.

If you've never encountered a portal, Jofo, I don't see how you cling to your criterion of objectivity.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:54 pm

hello dan since you held one in your hands, can you share a little more about the actuator?

inquiring minds want to know T. Y.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Doug,

I've surely not been withholding any information, but let me reiterate what has already been stated........

Back in March, while on the island off our south east coast, lying on the drone workshop table was an item that was unfamiliar, which, of course, I picked up.  It was only about 4" in size.  

It was made out of a uniformly polished black material, which seemed heavier than plastic.  The bottom half was a cube, and the top half was a knob like structure.  

It looked to be carved or molded out of a single piece, but, naturally, I wanted to see if the knob would turn.  Before I could test it, Ron, who was at the other end of the table, conferring with Turtle Dove, Vulture bird and Jay bird, turned and told me to put it back down...... it's not for you.  

That, Doug, was the entirety of my interaction with what was later alleged to be one of the two 'actuators' that were to be demonstrated in NYC.  Aliyah then invited me and Kashmir to explore the north beach with her.... keeping us kids otherwise distracted, while a demonstration was performed for TD and VB, or so I was told.

Do you feel any more knowledgeable, Doug?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:29 pm

thank you dan !
    jofo

Post by jofo Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:57 pm

dan wrote:Thanks, Jofo,

I don't follow you on portals being materialistic..... or even impersonal.  They are nothing, if not highly subjective.  

(cont......)

I wasn't implying that portals were materialistic or impersonal, quite the contrary, I'm agreeing with you; perhaps a portal is ideally personal; but isn't that true only when a portal becomes part of that persons experience?  Until then its just words; with language as the ultimate expression of materialism.  Humans have to put language to things and thoughts in order to bring them into existence.  It limits us and ties us to things we can describe and to the material world.  Language is subordinate and derivative to experience, and creates ambiguity to the otherwise ideally personal and disambiguated.  If someone who had a portal experience was to describe it to me, that would still be impersonal to me, particularly if the experience was ideally personal to the experiencer.  But a conversation about a mutual experience creates the possibility for knowledge / wisdom (personal / shared).
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Ok, thanks Jofo,

I'm better understanding your statements, which I now see to be well taken.  Sorry for my usual obtuseness.  

The magical power of language is prevalent in the global mythos.  The power of the Logos is hinted at in Genesism, and made more explicit in John.  

Koans are used to point to the limitations of language, which often must be transcended to achieve enlightenment.  

A portal is a 'materialized' koan, as near as I can make out.  It is like a blind spot in 'reality', which, normally, we fill with our verbal preconceptions.  We have to see beyond those preconceptions, to recognize the portal, which is a 'hole' in our normal illusions.  At least, I think that this is what you and Aliyah are hinting at.  

'Eternity' lies beyond that door..... a gate in time and space.  Those, if you see them at all, you see out of the corner of your eye..... as suspect I may have seen or felt, 'downtown', the other day.  

8--------

Here we have the BPWH/SWH.  The best possible world necessarily has to be best for someone, but that someone might include many others, besides just us.  

In fact, wouldn't the best possible world be boundless...... don't fence us in..... blue sky dreams......?

I suggest otherwise.......

Just by logical necessity, there cannot be teleology without a Telos.  

Who needs teleology......?  

Every living thing must have a teleology, which, in the first instance is reproduction.  

The basis of reproduction is purely quantitative.  I know of no one who has been satisfied with quantity.  What else, then?  

The only other dimension that comes to mind is the spiritual dimension.  

This would be true, especially if, in the spiritual dimension, we include love, in its infinitely many guises.  I don't think many folks would take a major issue with this last statement.  

Ok, we are inclined then to posit cosmic love/spirit as a universal Telos.  And, if one telos is good, wouldn't many teloi be better.....?

When it comes to love, I just don't think that quantity makes sense.  If someone disagrees, please have at it.  

Anyway, this is the whole point of monism...... you can't divide love.  

This is the story of love...... we come from Source, and return to Source...... end of story.  But what about Eternity.....?

Is this all there is, Alfie......?  

Who advocates redundancy, especially when we're talking about the BPW?  

Yes, we moderns suffer from the rapture of the depths.  We wholeheartedly embrace the notion that we are lost in time and space, that we are on the third rock from the Sun.  

That's a truly impersonal world.  Hardly anyone believes that there could possibly be an alternative.  

Well, sports fans, the portals point to the alternative.  Atlas has shrugged, the sky has fallen, and I'm chicken little.  

9:30---------

The Telos involves our return to Source.  This return entails a Rapture of some sort.  

I used to speak of the Motherships...... twelve of them, in fact, for all you sticklers for detail, out there.  

But since about last August, when Ron first mentioned them, portals have been on the ascendancy.  

I now see a network of portals, all connected to different aspects of the Hive.  

As in Hitchhiker's Guide, the Earth becomes the cosmic exit ramp.  Make straight the way.......

And when is this Rapture scheduled......?

Hey, I'm also a Millennialist.  But in general, we have all the time in the world.  What's the rush?  Once we know the Ending, no need to skip any chapters.  Things can only get better, now, finally.  Yes?  

Enjoy the rest of the story.  

If you want something to worry about, you may worry about the Yajuj Majuj...........

In the endtimes, the lid of Pandora's box is lifted, and out come all the furies. It was the original function of the Katechon to contain the furies. This is the likely downside of opening the portals. Angels and demons inhabit the other side.

The Rapture functions as the synchronized hatching out that is witnessed, particularly among non-mammals. It's how to overwhelm the predators/demons on the other side.

In the meantime, we keep a close watch on the portals. Ok?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:20 am

It is a long way from the Anthropic principle to portals.  It was not a direct path.  I can certainly blame the idea of portals on Ron and Aliyah.  The fact that I'm still blogging can also be pinned upon them, to a considerable extent.  

It is notable that this path remains virtually untrodden.  I'm not aware of any 'competition'.  It is just a personal path of one individual.  Naturally, this lack of peers, after 40 years, should render the entire BPWH highly suspect.  And it does.  The coverup/Katechon abides.  

If the BPWH fits anywhere, it would fit more into a prophetic mold than into any modern frame.  One might invoke the Copernican paradigm shift, for historical precedent.  But this MoAPS is much more like a paradigm inversion.  It will be a bitter pill for science to swallow, make no mistake.  I wish them no ill, but, if truth it be, truth will out.  We are lucky to have the scientific community, at this juncture in history, to serve as a buffer for the rest of humanity.  

So, please understand that once you accept the strong version of the anthropic principle (SAP), then it is very easy to view the cosmos as much more like a great thought than as any sort of Newtonian machine.  

That we might be participating in this cosmic thought, along with God, is just a minor corollary.  That this cosmos would then be anthropocentic and even geocentric, pace Copernicus, is just another small conceptual step.  

In such a world or dreamscape, if you will, the problem is not to explain the paranormal or anomalous, but rather to explain its robust stability.  And how do I manage that.....?

For instance, if gravity is just an illusion, what is it that is preventing us from just levitating away, as we might in a dream?  

I would credit this stability to the logical holism of nature, of which we are an integral and central component.  More technically, I would appeal to the unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics (UEM), which is even a bigger mystery to science.  

Anomalous phenomena then are just 'portalific'...... where the other side 'chooses' to intrude into our collective dreamscape.  

Besides the UEM, I also appeal the the habituation and integration of repetitive phenomena.  Atomic phenomena are the particularly useful manner in which science is able to 'save' those habituated phenomena.  You might refer to the book by Owen Barfield.  

For instance, Creation might just have consisted of a giant terrarium.  That our creator provided our terrarium with a more naturally appearing setting and background should not be held against her.  

God loves fools, so why shouldn't she also love materialists, as well, and have gone out of her way to make the world hospitable to them?  It's only at the very end of the show that the Katechon or veil of nature, must be revealed and set aside.  The portals and other anomalous phenomena are the preview of the setting aside.  

And do keep in mind that this best possible version of God is very inclusive and minimalist.  It is the manifestation of the Monad to us.  Yes, the Monad is personal, as is everything else.  It is also the foundation of our collective unconscious.  It is our Source and our Telos.  As we return, we will begin to know ourselves for the first time.  

But fear not, the sky is not going to fall tomorrow.  In fact, as Kashmir says........ seriously, gogo, the world is not going to end.  

Kashmir is right, but, as the portals gradually reopen, we will be setting aside our telescopes and other such accouterments of science.  We will be focusing less on the Big Bang and Darwin, and will begin to focus more on what awaits us on the other side.  

We have all the time in the world to shift our focus and to repay our debts down here, or at least the debts that should not be forgiven, before we turn off the electricity.  

All the time in the world.......?  We'll have all the time we need...... on the order of a thousand years, if need be.  We don't need to storm the gates of heaven, now, do we?  

As we gradually migrate to the other side, this side will, eventually, be 'rebooted'.  No, that's not correct.  In the BPW, there is no 're-' anything.  This is a singular circuit, firmly embedded in Eternity.  We do not play it again, Sam.  We don't need to.  

We only go around once........? Not that, either.

Individually, sharing the Singular Cosmic Soul (SCS), we go around ~10^10 times. But, all together, we just go around the best possible closed timelike curve (CTC) once. However, we can access the best possible akashic record any time we like, on the other side, in fact that's what we may be doing now, individually. The only thing that may suffer in this entire drama would be some of our overweening estimates of our own free will.

(cont......)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Cool Dan. When can I leave this place? Do I have to wait until I croak?

Makes sense people should pay anything they have on Earth to those running the thing on this side, no? You need a new kind of foundation I think, beyond Humanity's Govt on Earth. Like Asimov's group that spanned Human history. Make a good sci-fi. Just babbling.

---

I started the following piece at 11:11 synchronistically today.

A geometric perspective.

August is crazy, can't wait for the Solar Eclipse!!!

Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:00 pm

Dan, what happens after you turn on the actuator? Who made the device? Can I make one at home?
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:14 pm

Dan,

I have been curious to what you were speaking of in regards to Pop-ups. The thought had come to me that this may just be you experiencing this. I have turned my Ad-Blocker off and still see no pop-ups. In case you do not have it, here it is. It may solve your problem.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom

Hopefully you can resolve this soon without the hassle of transferring scripts from one program to another. Don't be discouraged.

I, and I imagine many others are truly enjoying the deeply rich expressions and opinions here on OMF.

Without my daily dose of portafology I am just not quite the same.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:52 pm

“It is not for us to prophecy the day when men will once more ask God that the world be changed and renewed. But when that day arrives there will be a new language, perhaps quite non-religious. But liberating and redeeming as was Jesus language. It’ll shock people. It’ll shock them by its power. It’ll be the language of a new truth proclaiming God’s peace with men.” Bonhoeffer: Agent of Grace

I read Bonhoeffer as a teenager and he has always been my ruler as the wisest Christian to have lived in the 20th century. He was so right. It is so powerful as to shock people out of religiosity.

Found it Dietrich! Thanks for showing me the way to my heart as Christ did, you da man for helping me find the new language.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:35 am

Eric,

Thanks for reminding us of Bonhoeffer.  But, in the end, he was correct in assessing that he shared guilt, along with the rest of humanity, for what transpired in the holocaust.  Were the Jews and Gypsies also guilty?  Were they not also human?  

Who shares guilt for the Katechon......?

He who is without guilt, let him cast the first stone......

If I were forced to cast a stone, it would be at John Wheeler and Donald Menzel.  It turns out that both of them were made aware of the phenomenology problem, and both of them subsequently attacked fellow scientists who dared to raise the issue with their peers.  

Yes, I suspect that both John and Don were read the riot act and/or they were smart enough to realize that, whatever was going bump in the night, it was above their pay grade.  

Jack Sarfatti and Joe Firmage are, evidently, not smart enough to realize that, or they are very professional agents of disinformation.  The rest of the Aviary......?  I'm not my brother's keeper.  I will let them keep their own counsel.  

But no matter, never mind.........

Me.......?  Hey, I'm just going with Aliyah's flow.  Right, Eric?  It's all just a big set up.  Enjoy the ride, folks.  

Yes, the MoAPS is above the pay grade of every last one of us.  So, where the angels fear to tread, Lord, please, let us fools rush in.

Do recall that all of this took only one phone call.  Was that a set up or not?  And what about the j-man?  Sorry, folks.  That's way above my pay grade.  

Look, it's the very last thing on my list of priorities to denigrate any human, but, in the end, we are all agents of the Monad.  Did God not grant us free will, placing us a notch above the angels?  Well, do you like chocolate?  Is that of your own free will, or are you just so inclined?  When you have the answer to that question, come back, and we'll discuss free will....... we'll discuss sociopaths.  God must love sociopaths, or she would not have made so many of them.  

I hope you're keeping up with the flow, sports fans....... https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html

Is this story not slightly connected with this one...... http://www.nytimes.com/1998/12/07/us/old-concerns-over-data-transfer-to-china-get-new-attention.html ?  Hmmm.........

Or with Ron's almost secret trip, last year, to the NK launch site?  

Does this mean that the NK nukes are in good hands, Gary?  Hmmm...... again.  Boys will play with matches.  

Hey, if LBJ were to have dropped the bomb, Jack Valenti would have called it urban renewal.  If the Monad were to drop the bomb, chicken little..........  

10:50(FT)------------

SD,

Do I understand that you would like an actuator for xmas.....?

I will definitely put in a good word with Santa.  

What happens when you turn it on......?

Well, if it's not just some fancy placebo or RFID device, even if it could be activated, nothing would happen.  Because, clearly, it not just what you know or what you have in your hand.   There would necessarily be other layers of security, as with the POTUS and the football.  

The device I had in my hand, down in Georgia, a few months ago, if it is as purported, is potentially more destructive than any football.  

It could trigger the MoAPS, which is liable to be more destructive to human civilization than any number of nukes.  

You would have to be foolhardy to even think about possessing such a thing.  Do I look like such a fool...... hardly.......

But the fact that the powerful engines did get to North Korea, despite a raft of United Nations sanctions, suggests a broad intelligence failure involving the many nations that monitor Pyongyang.
    Hmmm...... or maybe this is just providing cover for something more serious.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:31 am

Eric thanks for the post, very moving. I will look into his writings

Dan, thanks for your observations and articles attached. menzel and company took a fork in the road and it seems all were forced to follow maybe it could have been a" better "BPWH

what can one do? not sure anything...

Ill keep hoeing my garden until served further notice making art and music may not fix things, but certainly won't add to its demise. then again, the music today ?
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:51 am

Thanks Dan, naturally as a programmer I am fascinated by the technical aspects of such a device, as well as its "interface" to reality and/or psyche. My understanding from your previous descriptions was that it created a psychedelic-esque experience complete with the ability to peruse the akashic record... if so that's quite a piece of hardware! But your more recent description sounds more like the One Ring, which I have no interest in pursuing.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:13 am

SD,

Is the One Ring above your pay grade?

Shouldn't it also be above mine?

Just wondering........

Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:24 am

Certainly above my pay grade. Pope Francis is the only individual that comes to my mind who may be qualified to arbitrate such tech... but what do I know.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:37 am

One thing you may not know or be aware of, is the speculation, reported on OM, as to why Pope Benedict resigned.

Would anyone care to fill in SD.......?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:13 am

PD, I can say 100% gardening does not add to the fray, in fact, I think we should all be growing a garden.

SD, anyone can create a portal, if I were you, as I'm a programmer too, I'd do the I Ching and Tarot.
    We are allowed to make our own portals.

Dan, Dietrich was a gardener. As long as he could, he went seminary to seminary to try to speak Love. Culture evolves alongside of biology. No one is REALLY in control.

There is no blame, nor anyone to blame as far as I see. Things just happen. It is impossible to ask one to deny their culture if they don't have inside knowledge. So, if you don't know, just enjoy things in the best way you can. If you are smart, you can let all this Awareness bring you to kindness, gentleness, generosity and love for things as yourself.

The only one to blame for your actions is yourself, same for the rest of us. No one has the whole world in their hands.

Could you hold that potatoe? No thanks.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:23 am

eric good comment. I was watching a 30 minute skit of a fictional Voltaire commenting on his own play Candide.
    Candide, a counterpoint to the B P W, was shown how things just happen and how we tag good and bad accordingly.

and yet how much of what was thought good, actually in the end was bad and vice versa.

a winner of a million dollars proof enough !

in the end after the journey, Candide said, we can't just sit around in this best world and do nothing,
    so lets till the land !

gardening.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Gardening........ as in Chauncey the gardener?  

Sure, all we have to do is act natural.  

I was just wondering if anyone would like to check out the act.

The Cold War was and end game.  9/11 was an end game.  The Palestinian/Eretz problem is a continuing end game, etc.......

However, the escalation of the NK issue demands a more immediate attention.  

I'm not seeing a conventional exit strategy for either side.  And this is going to be a tricky can to keep kicking down the road.  

I'm fairly confident that this stand-off is fake news, but what's the follow up........?

NK is being used to distract attention from something else.  But how are you going to explain that to the North Koreans?  

Kim Jung could easily be put out to pasture, but what about the 25 million civilians, who have borne the brunt of this deception, for over half a century?  What about all the other dictatorial regimes in the world?  

I don't think there is a pasture big enough.  

If this was a fake..... when one sizable hunk is revealed, the whole shebang unravels.  What is left is the MoAPS.  

In that case, we're down to weeks.  The August date may not be that far off.  

What do folks think about them apples.......?

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:36 pm

PD, haha.

Well said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm