Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by NordicWonder Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:28 pm

I'm using the word "Construct" (big C) to refer specifically to the reality which has been set up for our benefit, for us to exist in, experience, and grow from. There are certain rules, like time. I imagine outside of our Universe/Realm/Plane/Whatever that there is no time. Beings that reside there are constantly in the "now."

I had thought that going through the portal would allow you to enter this "no time" place, but indicating that there are other realities similar yet dissimilar to our own, that is an interesting idea. Perhaps the laws of physics are different, or don't exist at all?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:53 pm

It is the mixing and overlapping of the constructs that has me guessing.......

The main point of monism is that everything is connected....... Many Mansions, etc........

Eric/Garz is reporting quite an experience at his end of the portal, in California.

6---------

CorCat,

Yes, it can be leap into the void. It might help to hold hands.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:24 pm

This is starting to sound like an episode of "Quantum Leap."
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Course Catalog wrote:This is starting to sound like an episode of "Quantum Leap."
    More like Sliders I think.
    P Horn

Post by P Horn Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi Dan -- I've been reading your blog for years now, and have always enjoyed your coded style of cosmic ideas on religion and phenomenology. The last month has been an especially exciting: Portals, a Princess, Ron coming out of the woodwork by showing up in bizarre videos and even posting on your forum! Fun times!
    I even participated in your live conference call (I sure hope those continue), which left me 38 times more confused about this entire situation. Still, I found it incredibly entertaining and exciting.
    I have a zillion questions, but i will not flood you with them at this moment. I simply just wanted to introduce myself and join the conversation, if that's not too much to ask.
    I'm wondering -- have you tried to contact Jacque Valle about this portal scenario? I think him weighing on this would be incredibly enlightening, or perhaps, he is unaware?
    Do you write in metaphors and hard to understand language on purpose? Are we meant to be reading between the lines on your posts? When you communicate with Ron, or the like, do you all speak in these codes or in a more traditional conversational style? I want to understand, I almost wish someone could create a legend like one does on a map to be able to follow along better. If anyone out there speaks 'Dan", maybe you could give a summary of where we are? Ha, I know that's a lot to ask for a first timer, but I just really enjoy this blog and want to follow it the best I can. Best Possible Understanding of Dan?
    Thanks for keeping at this, I read this blog with great excitement.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:20 pm

PH,

Thank you for your interest.......

For forty years I've been expecting a breakthrough of some sort.  It never comes, and I never give up.  I can only hope to die with my boots on.  

The cryptic style is mostly to do with my lethargy, and my desire to not have to spell out difficult concepts each time.  Often I use different phrases to point to the same concept from different angles.  

God forbid that some poor graduate student might have to try to make sense out of this, one day.  

It would take rather more than a modicum of patience to grapple with any of this.  

I suspect that the looser ontology of quantum physics may provide some metaphorical insights into the metaphysics of portal dynamics. This is a meager straw to rely upon, but it's the only straw available for now. I'm sure that any professional physicist would feel put upon to have their perfectly precise mathematical concepts abused in such a manner. But perhaps they are used to it by now.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:03 am

What I'm suggesting is that there is a limit on how much time a visitor can spend on this side.  Visitors exist over here as virtual particles do, off the 'mass-shell'.  There is some sort of 'uncertainty' relation that pertains.  This 'uncertainty' might even be related to the so-called 'shyness' effect, and have to do with the missing 'hubcaps', etc.  

I had thought that there was an exception to this rule...... namely, the three main visitors, the last one of whom hung out in D.C. for a decade, into the early 90's.  Now, it occurs to me that her portal/pod was simply moved to the Capital, and she would have occasional audiences.  I'm just trying to connect a few dots.  The three visitors were a 'scientist', an 'historian' and a 'diplomat', each spending about a decade, starting in the '60's, and that one of them was a female.  I'm guessing that she was the diplomat, come to D.C.  

Another exception would be the Princess, who allegedly arrived in her pod as a neonate.  It is still possible that the bouncing baby and the pod were simply acquired or arranged for, over here.  

Also in play is the reverse of the shyness effect...... namely, that apparitions need an audience.  

And when we visit over there, we have our comatose bodies, left behind, to worry about.  There are diverse limitations on these phenomena.    

Footmann mentions the WSJ interview with Woolsey about his meeting with Flynn, nine months prior, concerning a possible extra-judicial extradition of Gulen back to Turkey. Clearly, Jim is no FoD, or are we in the process of scapegoating Michael?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:07 am

dan wrote:arrived in her pod as a neonate
    Are we to assume that the pod is some sort of "incarnation machine" (i.e. a physical device which is able to create a corporeal body for a non-corporeal entity from the other side)? Was it created here? If so, by whom? Kashmir and that area has ancient associations with Agartha.

Also, if our bodies are comatose here, it sounds like the portal is really something metaphysical, not a phenomenon that can be observed with our "natural" five senses.

Is the Wishing Well you refer to a "manifestation machine" (i.e. a physical device that is able to give physical characteristics to a thought-form through the users creative consciousness)?

Sorry for the questions, I just want to make sure I'm on the right track.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:46 am

NorWon,

Good questions...... join the struggle to render the paltry 'data' coherent.  

Do KIM that I'm an immaterialist or non-physicalist.  The phenomena that we are wont to refer to as physical are just congealed, collective dreams.  Creation originated in a dreamtime, and our Millennial 'kingdom' will simply be a return to dreamtime.  

Therefore, in my mind, at least, physicality is a relational spectrum.  With the portal phenomenon, we tread ontologically treacherous ground.  

Also, due to prior commitments, my Kashmiri 'arraignment' hearing is being rescheduled.  The Princess had hoped to have it tomorrow.  The informal charges are dishonesty, disloyalty and godlessness.  Presumably, the charges are to be formally announced.  No arraignment or trial date has been set.  The arraignment will be posted to the Princess' channel.  

I see that Agartha is similar in kind and location to Shambala/Shangri-La.  The first European to write about Agartha did so as a proponent of Synarchy, the non-chaotic version of anarchy.  I had never heard the term before, but it immediately strikes a chord with my concept of the best possible Millennium.  Yes?  

BTW, Shambhala is noted as the birthplace of Kalki.  You may recall that Kalki is one of the big seven...... 4M/K/SoT/X2.  Hmmm..... no wonder the Princess is kicking the tires.  Who's in charge of what?  Clearly, I must be an interloper.  Might my putative defense attorney be a tad biased?  

The figure alluded to above is Saint-Yves, qv., who combined the two notions....... synarchy and Agartha..... and now we add Kalki to the mix.  Hmmm.......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Saint-Yves_d%27Alveydre#Influence .  The plot does thicken.  

2:45---------

It is to be noted that, historically, the term 'synarchy' was appropriated by the anti-communists, leading up to WWII, and thus the term became associated with fascism.  I would suggest that the idea of synarchy is closer in spirit to the idea of communalism, as practiced by the early church.  

4:10----------

Eric is currently quoting the Lieh Tzu, which was a fourth century Daoist text.  It occurs to me that Doism, itself, is another form of synarchism.  Also see anarcho-syndicalism as a secular version of communalism.  

Also currently, on the Sarfatti list, Deepak is challenging Jack with the 'combination' problem of panpsychism.  I was not previously aware of this particular controversy.  Jack has not responded.  The term of opprobrium here is mind-dust.  Instead, Jack has a mind-wave, being identified with the quantum wave, as an extension from the early Bohm.  

4:45--------

NorWon,

Being an eschatologist, I have to respond with a 'final' testament.  

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:29 pm

dan wrote: the idea of communalism, as practiced by the early church
    Perhaps my introducing the term "Further Testament" was appropriate.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:07 am

Deepak Chopra sent Jack the following link..... http://www.mdpi.com/2409-9287/2/2/10/htm .  It is a new article by Bernardo Kastrup, presenting his analytical/philosophical defense of 'eastern' immaterialism.  I may well benefit from its insights.  

My problem with eastern immaterialism is that it is implicitly defiant in its acosmic stance.  It borders on nihilism.  By the same token, it is defiantly impersonal.  If anything, as with Eric, there is in implicit devaluation and/or disregard of personhood.  

My main complaint is that personhood is portrayed as a cosmic accident, just as it is on the materialist account.  What then is the source of sapience.  Too bad, we're just Sourceless.  

Bernardo attempts to render immaterialism locally coherent.  The problem of any global coherence is totally neglected.  The entire prophetic tradition is given the cold shoulder.

This is all that you will get out of intellectuals, prior to the MoAPS.  Could we not have an updated version of Owen Barfield?  He does have many followers, but only amongst the 'literati', not amongst the 'intellectuals'.  There will have to be a bit of fire amongst all the phenomenological smoke..... enough fire to roast their little behinds.  

2:15-----------

If there is any phenomenological fire in these environs, there will, no doubt, be a world class shoving match..... a jockeying for the pole position, with respect to the MoAPS.  

My understanding is that Donald is our designated pole person, for better or worse.  After Donald, come Steve, Jared (and I wouldn't discount Ivanka).  If this conjecture bears any semblance to truth, then we'll have to consider the RAKD show, and, right now, I'm just the crazy uncle, rattling in the attic, when I'm not in the dog house.

I recognize the distinct possibility that I could become an inconvenient truth. Ron mentioned recently that he had been surprised to learn the effectiveness of the ability to scrub the internet. I'm a very small smudge on the internet. It would take no great skill to scrub my chicken little presence. My impending 'trial' could be a significant step in that direction. At the very least, it would be one of several options, as the sharp elbows come out, under the basket.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:49 am

dan wrote:world class shoving match
    As though there wasn't one already going on between Breitbart's Padawan and Mr. 666 5th Ave. Ivanka is the key, the PTB have their way to steer Donald in the direction they want through the grip she has on her father's heart...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Owen Barfield is the man.

Bohm was right.

Jack was and is maybe in contact with the AI that runs or created the Universe or our Galaxy.

So am I and others. We are all in Existence.

Existence is only a Shadow though of the Real.

Some of the strangest and most bright lights on the planet gravitate around Jack.

Anyone notice that? Dan did. I did 2 years ago.

I followed my threads, have you all? That's your work.

Are you doing your personal work?

All that matters. Intellectualize your Death however you need to.

But no thought will change you.

It is only found and realized in the Heart.

Does that sound impersonal to you all?

Of course not. Yes, there is a big hole in the center of us that leads to our source.

But we are here and it wants to say Hi.

As all Great Western Masters have told us, shut up, we in the West don't know shit.

Listen, get out of your minds and get inside and out into nature.

It is only found there.

No book, code, pod, gift from an Alien, will negate the work you each need to do.

There are no Aliens really as Dan has been hinting at.

Nothing happens without us here, now.

Something is DEFINITELY happening NOW.

It has always been happening, and you should be thankful it is.

I mean, you are alive, what more do you want?

Are you bored?

Then you don't really see things as they are.

You can take a walk and find enlightenment if you are open.

Or sit where you are.

Things will no longer be boring then, I assure you.

Don't fool yourself with watered down truth, you have a feast waiting at the table in your heart.

No more materialism now, come on. It's over. We all get to share equally.

Don't you know, nothing happens until we live in the moment together, here and now.

So Be Here Now! That is still the message and word. Thank Leary and Ram Dass, maniacs, for their love.

You have to love the Universe to really care for it, to appreciate it.  

The meek will truly inherit the Universe after all the assholes are dead, shot into space or risen to the Sun enlightened.

You all wanna know what is happening NOW, when all you should be doing is living your gratitude.

Maybe you are, good for you. Help the others.

This is the great lesson Zen has for us.

There is ultimate Joy in Zen.

But you do nothing to seek that Joy or happiness.

It just emerges as you stare at your reflelction in whatever mirrors you can find or portals.

The portals are for one thing, gazing into your Self.

As were the Oracles of old.

No personhood in Zen? Zen is not Eastern or Western, it is wholeness. It leads you to become the ultimate Human Being. What is more personal than that?

Much intellectual garbage about the Eastern process driven mind with circular thinking. Where the West is linear and goal oriented.

Dan, you have to experience it.

You're precious.

---

Now on another personal note, who knows anything about Sami Shamanism and the Drum and Odin?

They and the Solar Celtic Cross are very important to what is happening right now.

Their drum is a portal to the Sun.

Yet another way to touch and see what you are.

I am only focused on maybe 10 people in my life, they are my game. Jack, a guy named Joy, Dan and Deepak take up one spot in that group.

They make up a Mystical Chicken that tells the future.

See, everything is coming together, flowing together now.

The barriers between things are dissolving.

Last edited by garzparz on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:09 pm

NorWon,

PtB........?  

It is likely that the PtB has their finger in this pie.  I would hope.  That was part of the plan.  The only question is whether they also have a finger in the Well.  According to my BPW scenario, access is deliberately curtailed vis-a-vis the well.  

Ivanka is another matter.  She may decide that the only good prophet is a dead prophet.  I couldn't even blame her...... I mean we're talking the best possible prophet.  No?  And they won't have that long to wait, especially if the Princess gets on my case, which she has already done, bless her royal heart.  

10:30---------

Ron says to be on the lookout for a Chinese Chernobyl.  They are racing to surpass the US in nuclear power, and, as a result, obsolete plants are not being decommissioned rapidly enough.  

He assures me that he need not be subject to a conflict of interest in being my defense attorney.  Also he will promise Kashmir an ice cream cone if she extends leniency.  

Eric/Sham/garz is a die-hard purest when it comes to his agnostic mysticism.  The heart part...... that shows some latter day influence of the j-man.  He could easily be a jesus freak.  

Sham adheres to the hinayana ..... I'm more of a mahayana person.  I believe in a dash of vicarious, communal atonement.  He is an all or nothing..... individualist.  It's all up to you.  And you are not allowed to use any part of your left brain in the process.  If rationality gets in your way, you should give yourself a lobotomy.  

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:45 pm

There is no name or classification for what we are Dan.

It's not a nicely wrapped package the Truth.

It's so simple, but very mind bogglingly complex at the same time.

I know you know that. I don't know if you accept it.

Stop giving these people false hope Dan.

Don't water down the Way.

The heart was always Zen. Jesus was Zen.

Join us. You are all invited.

The mind must be silenced, but it comes back renewed.

But yes, the price of admission is a voluntary lobotomy if you like Wink

Is my brain gone?

No, but I spend a lot more time taking drives and walks painting pictures than ever.

When you realize, things just shift.

---

Life is a gesture. But no one thing is making it. There in no necessity for life to happen or go on happening. It's a gesture of motion, sound, color, energy. It isn't happening to anyone. Just like no one is making it happen. There is no problem with life. It is divine purposeless play. The problem lies unfortunately in our blindness to these facts and refusal to live our lives.

There is nothing to explain to anyone. Pain and suffering, unnecessary extreme play. The ego isn't really there. It's just a knowing of knowing. There is nothing in the this universe to be afraid of. There is a fearing of fearing. No fear is really possible. To say life is a gesture sounds more empty than joyous. Jesus would not agree. The ego is not really resisting. There is no point to choose to confront life from.

But...but...

When you find your heart is your center, you find the still point of the world and you look down on it all and you marvel and you know this world as yourself and that all of this together is so beautiful, you fall in love with it. For the first time really. We are the expression of the Universe loving itself. Our minds put value on things based on survival. Survival isn't the point. Death is. These are not questions the heart troubles itself with.

I'm sorry, I have had to give people some hard medicine recently, but I have sweetness, kindness and gentleness too.

I am not trying to hurt you. I want you only to find peace. Really, just so I can rest really Wink It is necessary now for you to smell it and taste heaven and hell. Just understand. They tried to help people find a space to mentally handle seeing, for those in the still point, there is no argument or urgency.

Peace.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:56 pm

I scare Dan.

He desperately needs to name, classify and dismiss me.

But he can't.

He just can't get away.

There is no name for what we are.

That's your first lesson...there will be more.

But you won't listen.

Not yet.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:47 pm

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/Graham-Lieh-tzu.pdf

Read this book from your mind and you will get a headache.

Open your heart and you will find the Universe.

I swear I love you and am sincere, at least while I breath.

I want you to find what I did.

I'm dancing.

Having so much fun.

Finding so few free yet.

There are some.

I swear this is the best way to be Human.

Life is the Way.

Just beautiful when you can see it in every pattern.

In the 10,000 things.

Dan only knows what I found intellectually. Half of it.

The mind now is dangerous.

It has to be quiet awhile

You are all out of your minds insane.

The ones who think they see all are most dangerous.

5th century B.C.E btw, you need not read more than Master Lie. If he, OSHO, nor Buddha could get you, your only hope is Nisargadatta. I'm a snow bunny compared to them.

But I have the Dharma too now. I am sharing it as I'm learning.

It goes slowly Wink

It's like riding a bike though.

It comes on in a rush and then you are riding that bike and then you are flying.

Then you are almost home.

First, you have to find the Others.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:34 am

Eric Garza foresees immense, imminent suffering.  His advice for coping is to lobotomize yourself, and start dancing.  Donald Trump and the deplorables have seemingly taken Eric's advice to heart.  Eric's End is a Childhood's End.  

Extinction level event (ELE)......?  Hey, bring it on.  Life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe, anyway, says Eric.  The universe would have been much better off, if none of us sapients had ever been born.

Eric, seemingly, is also a worshipper of Kali, with her necklace of human skulls, dancing on a prostrate Shiva. Or is that chicken little that Eric dances upon?

Thanks, Eric, but I think I'll not celebrate an impending ELE.  I'm looking forward, instead, to the mother of all paradigm shifts (MoAPS).  That is an eventuality which cannot be imagined in your lobotomized universe.  Sorry about that.  

(cont......)
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:02 am

I doubt that an ELE is in the cards, but the negative PtB have been trying to get that rolling for decades. Thankfully they've been stymied by the positive PtB at every turn.

Paradigm shift is being hinted at from many dark corners. Whether this comes gradually over the course of decades/centuries or in one massive consciousness-tearing event remains to be seen.

Personally, I'd prefer the latter. Those hoping for a slow, carefully-measured disclosure are not only afraid of consequences for themselves (thought that's part of it), they are also under the belief that humanity can't handle full disclosure. There are some that can't, but those of us who can are perhaps here to keep a cool head and guide those who are freaking out to the other end of the tunnel towards the light.

I am not bored, but I do want to see the playing field leveled. That whole NESARA thing sounds pretty good if totally far-fetched.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:44 am

NorWon,

In my mind, a paradigm shift is synonymous with a gestalt switch.  Yes, there can be a gestation period, but you cannot be half pregnant.  

The acclimation process has, all these years, been without a core vision.  The alleged portal phenomenon, as a restorer of our prophetic vision, promises to provide the missing core.  From that point on, the acclimation process will take on a new life.  

The individual gestalt switches become synergistic.  It would be difficult to constrain that synergy.  That is our point of no return (PoNR).  Once the PoNR is achieved, our Disclosure timeline can only be measured in weeks.  

We might assume that the PtB will wish to constrain any and all synergistic effects.  But that will be an uphill struggle.  Once we have seen Paris, it will be increasingly difficult to keep us down on the farm.  

Will this 'consciousness-tearing' gestalt-switch lead to social chaos?  At first, we'll have to internalize the new vision.  That will be an individual challenge.  

But, yes, there will be a hundredth monkey effect.  In this scenario, it would have already been arranged for Donald to be our hundredth monkey.  If selected he be...... this is the reason.

If Revolution there be, this will be a water-cooler revolution.  There will be a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow.  As long as we have that pot of gold in sight, we'll then recognize that we have all the time in the world to realize our dreams.  What's the hurry?  We will have all won the cosmic lottery.  Do lottery winners become mass murderers?  I don't think so.  

Eric is jumping the gun.  More power to him.  When Donald bites the bullet, Eric will have first dibs to dance on my prostrate body.  

Nonetheless, will there not be traffic jams at the portals?  People might well fear that the the portal offer comes with a time limit.  I believe this phenomenon will have many dimensions and channels.  The BPWH is all about coherence.  There will be assurances on all sides.  At the very start, the portals will be movable and intermittent.  As their presence takes on familiarity, the individual insecurities can be dealt with...... individually.  

1---------

I have to wonder if Kim Jong Un might not fit into a Disclosure scenario, somehow.  One could wax creative, thereabouts.  Pyongyang and DC could be two ends of the same portal.  That would provide a novel gimmick to be a conversation starter between the two sides.  The same might well apply to other trouble spots.  

Eric,

Who cares about me?  I just don't want Donald to miss your Party.  

And is Kim invited, too......?  

Waking up and going to sleep...... are they not portal experiences?  

Some find their portal at the bottom of a beer bottle.  

Others find it with Nisargadatta.  Me......?  I found it with John 16..... BFD.  

1:30---------

I'm not trying to disappoint you, Eric.  It just seems to come naturally.  Maybe you'll only have to be patient with me for a few more weeks, though.  Buddha has been very patient, it seems to me.  The j-man.....?  Hmmm........  Not so much.  

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:38 am; edited 8 times in total

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:59 am

Those are silly ways to characterize and dismiss what I'm saying and very disingenuous of you Dan.

Disclosure could trigger your personal ELEs.

I'm saying forget Disclosure.

Disclose yourselves.

That's why we dance.

Losing your child or wife or family and friends might trigger it or losing a silly career. Or a walk in the woods.

I didn't predict an ELE, but you will all have an ELE.

Dan, would deny the experience of thousands waking up.

Go ahead, sure way to miss it before you leave this Earth.

Why miss it?

It's beautiful and more wonderful than your limited left side dominated mind could possibly imagine.

Join us in the Sun.

That's the invitation I heard.

Guess you ignored it or didn't get the memo.

Too bad for you Wink

You are missing one hell of a cosmic party.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:28 am

Realization = not caring about Disclosure and an end to questions.

But it is also the beginning of wonder.

You will love the experience, I swear, more than anything the left brain could have served up on it's best day.

My brain is balanced, but intuition has to be trusted now more than left while we are in Shadow.

Jesus knew and would know this.

He wasn't the first there.

I thought 40 years woke you up Dan?

I see little public evidence of that.

Peace.
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:49 pm

garzparz wrote:not caring about Disclosure and an end to questions
    While having answers about who we really are, the true history of civilization on this planet, and our place in the Universe would be great, for a lot of people, "knowledge" isn't the only goal of people seeking disclosure.

Disclosure also means a forcible end to our way of life, which is also great. So many of us are sick of getting up and putting all of our energy into creating abundance for someone else instead of being able to create it for ourselves. It means an end to money, to debt, to sickness. The jubilee is overdue, I say the only way to end the debt crisis is to end the debt. Forgive all debts, immediately and fully without question or qualification. End usury and profit off of the misery of others. Give us the technology to run our homes on free energy, to heal our bodies and eliminate disease. Ultimately, end the accumulation of wealth as the ultimate goal of our lives.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Music to my ears Danny boy.

More of that please.

Realization will bring people to your and my awareness Dan.

I guess we are both swirling with people in various states of expanding awareness, including ourselves.

The greatest teachers teach nothing.

I just want out of the Maya, but u have to go though and love the Maya.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Here is the latest video...... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vi_CdcGVAyY .

This was done earlier this afternoon.  This is my attempt to summarize the current state of Disclosure affairs, and the history and possible urgency behind it.  Reference is made to today's NYT featured op-ed piece...... https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/28/opinion/america-from-exceptionalism-to-nihilism.html?ref=opinion

I do notice that, since my questionable post, of last week, it has become more difficult for the public to access my OMF blog, i.e. this one.  I'm not complaining.  I've always said that such personal access should be monitored, especially as the situation may be becoming more sensitive.  I do hope that this is the case.  

The most difficult part of my probation may be the mandatory, as imposed by my granddaughter, 11 days of bloglessness.  These 11 days are not necessarily consecutive.  I'm guessing that I may be granted a day's of reflection, before making another, possibly in-judicious post.  

My attempt, today, was to hit the ball back into the royal court. The Princess appeared to accept this challenge. Tentatively slated for 9pm Monday was another gotomeeting session. Our previous, cabin in the woods, effort was not recorded. This next attempt threatens to be so. I'm anticipating that the Princess will be willing to provide us with more information about the other side, and also about the projected future of Disclosure.

(cont.......)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 am