Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:56 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:52 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:55 am

I don't understand these silly videos.

You are not serious people.

No seriousness or urgency matters.

You silly children.

Dan talks of something for us to do with the goody bag.

That's why I know it's all bullshit.

To be and know the universe is to need nor have anything to do.

You refuse to accept this.

"All that can be seen is nothing but a dream;
    And even when we think ourselves awake,
    we have only wakened in a dream." -- Ghalib

Over two years you have known me Dan, this is the ultimate truth.

Whatever are you all really on about?

Just be.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:26 pm

Eric,

It would not be difficult to pull the rug out from under this little disclosure initiative of ours.  It is fragile, indeed.  We understand that we are mere tokens in a much larger game.  The silliness that is so evident in several of the videos is a kind of gallows humor...... nothing more, nothing less.  We are bits of jetsam, on the storm tossed seas.  We are Promethan toddlers, attempting to steal lighting from the gods.  If that isn't ridiculous, I don't know what is?  Our only hope is that some will be able to laugh along with us.  

You, of all people, Eric, should understand how Maya loves nothing more than to ridicule our most earnest efforts.  Maya would hardly need our assistance toward that end.  We, too, are only laughing with her.  

I can only remain open to the hope that fate might continue to smile upon our little engine that could. You would have trouble concocting a more quirky tale. Will the Scribe continue to find favor with the Princess and Footmann, on the 'morrow? Who knows?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:31 pm

I have no opinion really.

Just a reaction.

If you can't take the heat...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:34 pm

And believe me, you have me laughing.

Rolling...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 01, 2017 6:24 am

Last evening, I received the first written 'portal update', in the form of an email from Ron to me, with copies to the other three principals.  Contained therein is the first explicit definition of the Portal.  In the past I would have simply posted this one paragraph email to the forum, but I will attempt to comply with the new protocol by paraphrasing, where possible.  

This definition, the first of its kind, appears to contradict my previous inferences about the nature of the Portal.  The only previously stated definition named the portal as a 'pod'.  The Princess then implied that an artifact at her 'aunt's' house in Islamabad was a portal.  I've referred to this artifact as the Wishing Well.  

Ron has reiterated that I not post any more emails.  I can, however, post excerpts from the Chronicles, a monthly newsletter chronicling the activities of the Princess.  He claims that there was nothing in the email about the Portal that has not been covered previously in the Chronicles.  Well, I do attend to the newsletter, but I've never picked up on any such descriptions..... my bad.  

The Portal is now described as a living being, and twice the being is mentioned in conjunction with a partner, who is thereby granted the ability to travel in time and space.  But this living being might also be considered a product of technology.  Hmmm........

Well, Transhumanists, for example, declare that sapience, and whatever degree of consciousness may or may not attend sapience, may be replicated artificially.  The above statement appears to adopt this Transhumanist manifesto.  I emphatically do not.  

Apparently I missed the the Chronicle previously describing the Portal.  Apparently Ron missed the memo where I declare that the crux of my entire belief system is Personalism.  

With materialism/atomism, atoms are taken to be the be all and end all of existence.  With personalism, persons are the be all and end all of existence.  Personalism is a specific form of immaterialism or idealism.  

The standard definition of the noun 'being' provides three definitions....

1.)  existence

2.)  the nature or essence of a person

3.)  a real or imaginary intelligent creature  

Is Ron a Transhumanist?  He certainly is a technologist, by profession.  In the course of a drone training class for Kashmir Robotics, Ron made a casual reference to a drone as something that thinks.  I interrupted, and described the difference between 'weak' and 'strong' AI.  He acknowledged, at the time, that he was not espousing strong AI.  Has he flip-flopped?  We'd better find out.  

Jesus invented Personalism, simply by declaring himself to be one with the Creator.  In the remainder of the prophetic tradition, Personalism is only implied, at best.  

The other traditions, generally speaking, espouse the transmigration of the soul, which is the main belief of animism.  As an animist, you do not ontologically distinguished between the taking of human and animal lives, for instance.  This belief seems fairly to describe the royal beliefs, especially when it comes to dealing with poachers and other miscreants.  

When I discuss eschatology, particularly with Ron, he seems to have embraced the idea of an impending ELE.  I emphatically do not.  

noon--------

Am I hereby being disloyal.......?

Well then, Ron&Don, I guess you'll just have to fire my ass.  

Anyway, we now have a Portal being.  This being is described as living.   Does the mean it is a biological entity, or could it be an EBE?  

For the record, I'm stating that any portal being is necessarily an EBE.  

At the same time I'll say that all of us are potential EBE's, but, in practice, we remain biological.  

It has been implied that the Princess is a portal person, and the Footmann is her partner who is transported.  That's portaldom for dummies.  

What then of the pod, the wishing well and the actuators? What then of the RAM and UFO's, etc?

I have often quoted my esteemed source, Rick Doty....... you can't fly the craft without the critter.

Ergo, alien technology is nothing without the aliens, or Aliyah.

And, come to think of it, I'd have to say the same for human technology...... it functions only with humans. Hmmm...... and what about autopilots?

Autopilots function only within the global aegis of 10^10 of us. For instance, our electric devices do not function on the other side, especially given the inferred fact that (our) objects cannot be transported to the other side.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon May 01, 2017 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Mon May 01, 2017 9:22 am

dan wrote:The Portal is now described as a living being
    Does this mean that the "Portal" takes the form of an incarnated human being, or is it a piece of technology/spiritual energy that has sentience/sapience?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 01, 2017 9:59 am

NorWon,

Is the Portal a piece of technology........?  

Well, for our benefit, the Portal can be made to appear as such.  But, do keep in mind that, under the aegis of immaterialism, there exist no objects or artifacts, per-se.  

And what about the New Horizons space craft?  Was that under human aegis?  Yes, and so is everything else in our sky, and under our Sun, except for the Portal, which is a piece of another world fallen into our laps, and onto chicken little's head.  

To approach your question from another angle, consider angels.......

Every artifact has its 'own' angel.   We have our own angels, aka our higher self or, ultimately, the (personal/cosmic) Monad.  

1:15--------

Yes, portals and angels are known to shapeshift and/or to be experienced subjectively.  

One evening we were discussing the Portal at the dinner table.  It was stated that it arrived here, with the Princess...... stated somewhat inadvertently.  

How did that work......?

It's not difficult to speculate that the Princess had her Regent angel, who would, as the occasion demanded, take the form of a wishing well or pod.  The Princess and/or her angel are the ultimate actuators of the 'pod'.  

There are likely to be other pods, but this would be the royal one.  

What then were the 'actuators' that were brought to New York?  

I had one of them in my hand, until Ron instructed me to put it down.   It didn't feel like an angel.  It felt like a piece of plastic, with a knob on it.  

I was just about to turn the knob, of course....... That's when the Princess took me to the North beach with Kashmir.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon May 01, 2017 11:07 am; edited 7 times in total
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Mon May 01, 2017 10:05 am

dan wrote:the Portal can be made to appear as such
    Interesting... so the object may appear different depending on the user? For example, I might see something that looks like the portals in Stargate, but another may see it as a flowered archway or a forest pond?
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Mon May 01, 2017 10:23 am

dan wrote:We have our own angels, aka our higher self
    Now that's interesting. I've heard of people channeling their "higher self" AKA the our "true" selves not subjected to karma and bound by the rules of physical incarnation.

I've also heard of people speaking with their "guardian angel" but I've never put it together that our higher selves and our guardian angel might be one and the same.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 01, 2017 11:09 am

It does seem that we have more than a few dots to connect.

That's what monism is all about...... connecting the dots.  

If that actuator were an angel, why did we have to send two of them?  Why did we have to send any, 'physically'?  What kind of charade is this?  It's called Maya....... I'm guessing.  

Maya is a maze.  The exits aren't so clearly marked..... other than with a tombstone.  Eric has found his own portal.  What should he do with it?  Paint and versify....... might be the best answer, whilst keeping a wary eye on Chicken little.  

John and Kevin sent me a picture of their Riverside portal.  It's the target end of a rifle range by a lake.  Good luck with that one.  

3:20---------

We might just have a gotomeeting with John and Kevin to see if we can come to any consensus on the portals.  Then we could open it up to the public.  

I'm guessing that the physical actuators and portals are a convoluted form of placebo. It's that simple and that tricky. Much of history is wrapped up in those placebos. With them, we can unravel history.

The Princess is a placebo, and so are we all. So especially are the tablets we type on. And, yes, they are portals to the clouds.

(cont......)

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 12:41 pm

All you have to do is act naturally; just dance and sing along until you feel the rhythm.

Many have attained realization.

When you are only versifying and painting your life with color out loud you found it.

Until then, your life is filled with illusion and lies about yourself.

Good luck.

I have more than demonstrated and shown you all how to find it.

To maintain your thoughts is to demonstrate your ignorance.

Sorry, you ain't got it yet.

The aliens man fear will come to you when you see it.

There is nothing to seek and find.

It's all where you stand.

When will you all live in the moment?

Then you will be living a full color life.

This is so boring compared to what I'm seeing inside.

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 12:45 pm

I will always keep at least a thread of awareness on Dan.

He's onto something if your are not too dumb to see it.

Most he works with think themselves smart.

Let me say as evidence, they are as lost in Maya as most of us are.

Just children in the dark.

There is nothing to fear.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 02, 2017 7:56 am

Frequently, Ron expresses surprise at the lack of feedback from the blog.  I seem to operate within a cone of silence.  This cone I see as just another aspect of the Katechon.  The Katechon, itself, has many dimensions, many aspects.  There is a pent up force behind it.  Whether or not that force can be released gently is our greatest uncertainty, going forward.  

Back up....... is there information to be revealed, short of the BPWH?  

Presumably, there are those with inside information as to the operation of the Katechon.  Presumably, Ron has access...... if not, he goes to considerable lengths to make it appear so.  

However, it may already have been determined that whatever disclosure there is, will occur spontaneously through folks like Eric and/or with Fatima-type events.  The potential for confusion and chaos with that channel should be clear.  That has never been my recommendation.  

The BPWH suggests that Disclosure will unfold in some orderly fashion that will alleviate the uncertainty.  This has been the 'plan' since the beginning.  We ought to be able to reassure people to that effect.  

Ron has used number of six months into the new administration before the Disclosure issue is raised publicly.  Since January, 2015, there has been a reasonably steady flow of information right here.  Not all of it has been confirmed, not even internally, nonetheless, the flow has increased, over that time period.

IOW, we put out a considerable amount of information over the past two years, and there's been virtually no public response. What gives? What is the hang up?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue May 02, 2017 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 8:38 am

Dan,

When you say "Fatima-type event" do you mean a natural event or an orchestrated one? Is this something real or something staged to reveal a hidden truth?

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 9:05 am

Perfect!

All is going accordingly to no plan.

It will be last second as always.

But I know what I found inside we all will.

It is interesting.

Myself and others have let this Awareness take over.

It would seem natural that Humans who are not fearful or materialistic would clump up.

But we are like seeds cast on the wind.

The seeds have landed everywhere.

So slowly, each of us was isolated from our foundations and slowly made strange.

So from my perspective, non-local/non-dual, there is something amazing happening and it's all ok.

Funny, huh, how things are going?

I was reading about Death yesterday and the Bardos.

So many funny stories.

I am just watching.

There is nothing to do Wink

Read about monk Bede's NDE from the English Church.

Everyone is sitting around in a beautiful fragrant field in the next place.

Shrug, really, who cares or knows what's going on?

All I know, in the middle of all of this madness, I found out something insane about us.

Then I let it consume me.

I'm not sure what Dan knows and doesn't.

What more do I care?

No one can know themselves unless they want to.

Do you want all this to end?

Is there an urgency?

A rush?

Shrug.

Much love you crazy fools.

You know why you are crazier than me?

Who would not give everything for what we found?

You are crazy not to stop all your mechanizations and look at the sun.

I say that, because if you had, this place, your studies Dan and the need to do anything would evaporate.

I guess that is the obvious answer.

Peace.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 02, 2017 9:10 am

CorCat,

I was merely referring to the historical event to state my opinion that a repetition of it, at this time, would not be constructive.  Presumably, that original event was not hoaxed, and I am not advocating hoaxing, now.  
    --------

Eric/Sham/Garz,

You are creative with your backhanded compliments.  We aim to please.  You continue to insist that you are the only one, here, without an ego.  I would suggest that is an ego based opinion.  

12:45---------

Thank you, Gary, for your historical research.  

Eric,

At the rate we are going with this 'planned' disclosure, your spontaneous version may well prevail.  But, whichever way it comes to pass, it will have been predetermined, in accord with the BPWH.  

OTOH, if we go ahead with this more concerted version, we will need to keep at it.  The presumption will continue to be that we operate under the aegis of the US government, even though it cannot be publicly acknowledged until after the fact.  

The spontaneous version does remind me of Childhood's End. It was very frightening to the bystanders, and included the eventual incineration of the planet, if I'm not mistaken. Eric states emphatically that this is not of his concern. Such a scenario could end in a cosmic 'knot' of fear that could take a few eons to unravel.... no thanks.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue May 02, 2017 10:16 am; edited 4 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue May 02, 2017 9:20 am

Dan's "cone of silence" was clearly based upon the original version!

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 9:22 am

I vote for Universe managed chaos and let the chips fall where they may.

Go for a walk and you can find what I'm talking about.

Things become very clear.

I only persist here because I'm entangled with Dan.

I have no idea what will happen next.

I love it.

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 9:27 am

People are having personal Fatimas.

Look at the Sun inside you and it will show you.

Gary, you are hella funny.
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Tue May 02, 2017 11:49 am

Course Catalog wrote:Fatima-type event
    I believe he may have been referencing the Apparitions of the Virgin Mary in Fatima, Portugal in 1917.
    Our Lady of Fátima

I had brought up the Garabandal Apparitions last month. There are similarities between the Fatima and Garabandal events.

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 12:04 pm

What is interesting about that event is that they all saw the Sun dancing in the sky.

That was a metaphor.

Duh.
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Tue May 02, 2017 12:49 pm

garzparz wrote:That was a metaphor
    For?

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 1:21 pm

The Sun at your center.

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 3:17 pm

Dan, I don't have any ego in this, but I have one.

I want absolutely nothing.

I found the Universe in me.

I'm just watching.

More power to you.

I don't constrain things the way you do.

I see much farther than you do.

I am open to everything.

Gods and Devils both are my friends

This is a real awareness and presence.

What I experienced last weekend I guess was graduation into the flow or something like that.

I like to stir shit up.

I'm am 100% spontaneous.

I'm dead already.

I have no fear.

The trickster is here.

What is happening can't be constrained or contained.

The Universe is just happening.

I know nothing.

Dan, you read as much as I did and more and could put things together.

A lot of us figured life out.

We are here to help you.

Really. I swear Wink

I'm not special or unique.

If I want anything, it would be that you are at peace and having fun.

Always.

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 3:34 pm

I speak with the Inklings
    I speak with the Ancestors
    I speak with Huxley
    I speak with Blake
    I speak with Ding and Nis
    I speak with Christ
    I speak with myself
    I speak with the Sun

There is a jungle of people in here chattering.

They do not sit in some Zen lotus position.

They all saw what is here now.

Maybe I refuse to look over the hill.

Suffering is play in this game.

I am having a perfectly natural reaction to the Sun.

So I have to trust the rest will work itself out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am