Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Tue May 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Thank you, Eric.  You are, especially on your better days, able to complement my own more focused perspective.  You are far ahead on the disclosure curve.  We'll catch up in a few centuries.  Be patient.

I had a lengthy conversation with my longtime ufology friend, Bill L. He has been looking forward to a much more conventional scenario for disclosure. I tried to explain to him that he was getting a combo platter........ a platter designed by a committee...... a lotta compromises. This is not a race horse. It is a camel..... a very ad-hoc, but functional design.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue May 02, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Great, what am I supposed to do now?!

I'm stuck here Wink

Perhaps because people like me are here now, we don't have to wait that long.L

Sit and be still and you can go anywhere you want.

Turns out I was right about the center of the Galaxy, science just will not recognize it for a few hundred years.

Man is at a point where if he wakes up, they will not be stuck in a loony bin.

We are making some progress.

I am part of a prophecy, shrug.

So are we all.

The Dogon I think know what's coming.

I don't like to look at the future.

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 6:20 pm

My better days...chuckle...every day I have now is better than all that came before.

What a great thing coming into the world.

I can't say anything, but let's get a move on.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 03, 2017 9:42 am

I still struggle to make sense of the "Portal Update" email of Sunday, which I have not been permitted to post.  In describing the Portal, he uses the terms........ 'living being' and 'partner', and the phrase, 'product of technology', as applying to the first two terms.  

If I take these descriptions at face value, they contradict the notion of personalism, which is the central thesis of the BPWH.  

The caveat that I make is that my personalism applies to Creator and Creation, with Creation being the product of persons as co-Creators.  

What I have not addressed is the status of the ultra-terrestrials.....

In particular, I should be concerned about the status of the small greys, which are frequently described as androids or cyborgs.  As such, they might be the artifactual agents of other beings.  They could be semi-autonomous 'drones', with the additional caveat of being non-physical.  

As an immaterialist, I'm supposing that there are no physical objects, in the first place, and that all impersonal existence is the product of persons.  I am, hereby, only asserting the corollary of personalism, which is holism/monism..... where, as opposed to materialism, existence is conferred only from the top, down..... not bottom, up.  

Even these 'drones' would be capable of shape-shifting...... shape-shifting into persons?  Or, conversely, persons shape-shifting into drones?  And, finally, is there any aspect of shape-shifting that might be considered technological?  

The hallmark of technology is replicabilty.  The hallmark of persons is non-replicability.  We seem to have come to the crux of ontology.  

But that's not right......

I have stated that, in the first instance, persons may be the product of symmetry breaking.  This is the basic thesis of monism.  Might not symmetry breaking be viewed as a form of technology?  

2--------

CorCat,

Would that be any fun?  We have been playing this cat and mouse game for a quarter century.  You wouldn't want us to change our protocol?  

Furthermore, I'm doubtful that he is the originating source of that particular missive.  Some of the phraseology sounds alien to him.

And who amongst us is the be the ultimate ontological authority?  It would seem that this is what is actually at stake, here.  The stakes seem to be not small..... there is no rush, just now......

Anyway, symmetry breaking........

Almost always, symmetry breaking is taking to be spontaneous, i.e. random..... but I'm no randomist.  I'm not an atomist.  Virtually synonymous with personalism is the PSR, principle of sufficient reason.  

The type of symmetry breaking that is envisioned with the BPWH is MPD, multiple personality disorder.  We are the MPDs of the Monad.  In as much as we are not accidents, we are artifacts of the Monad.  I guess this to be the import of Sunday's missive.  

2:30--------

I've not witnessed foot tickling, only foot kissing, in the royal household.  That would seem to be the gentlemanly precedent, here.

If secrets there be, the Princess is the ultimate source.  And, if not the Princess, then it would be Kashmir.  I would tread cautiously, thereabouts.  

My guesstimation is that 'drones' are the product of intersubjective, ad-hoc symmetry breaking.  How does that make them any different from persons......?

The difference, then, would have to be 'genetic'.  We are chips off the old block.  Drones, OTOH, are secondary...... which would be to say that they are unconscious, i.e. zombies.  

Are we not ad-hoc......?  

We are moral agents.  We bear karma.  Drones do not.  Drones cannot make mistakes, anymore than computers can.  

What if we have no free will......?  

Only in certain altered states may we excercize free will, but that is enough to...... we can sin only in our hearts.  

Drones, like the Tinman, have no hearts...... they have only vicarious hearts, at most...... no more than a guided missile.  In that case they manifest the negligent/ignorant heart, which may well be interpersonal.  

Let's then return to portals.......

A portal is an intersubjective artifact.  The one in question belongs to the Princess, and, in some sense, may be identified with her.  The partner in question would, most certainly be the Footmann.  Wonderful.  

How then might this portal be replicated?  It would seem likely that, in this first instance, this would rise to the Monadic level.  

Yes, we have other, legacy, portals.  They have either been decommissioned, or remain in personal/ad-hoc control.  

For such other portals to be reactivated or, more generally, to be recommissioned, would require the personal blessing of the Princess, acting under Monadic aegis.  That is my guesstimation.  

My further guesstimation is that such will suffice for our extended Rapture event...... extended for up to a Millennium.  

At some point, thereafter, we revert to our megalithic past, thereby completing our singular, best possible CTC, under the aegis of eternity.  

Any questions?

Yes, raising my hand at the back of the class, I have a question...... what about those SCI-activated actuators that went to NYC.......?

We might think of them as ad-hoc Princess extenders, as if she were not already sufficiently extended.

Last edited by dan on Wed May 03, 2017 1:15 pm; edited 15 times in total

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 10:45 am

Dan,

Is there any way you can possibly just get Ron drunk and stream it so we can find out exactly what is going on?

Thanks.

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 11:00 am

I vote for kidnapping, pentathol and foot tickling.

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 11:16 am

Can you tickle a grey's feet?

Would that be rude?

Seems the thing to do.

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 1:21 pm

I always enjoy watching you try to put a ribbon on it Dan.

It's very quaint.

If I ever meet a drone, I'll try tickling it's feet.

I'm sure it will respond Wink

I like your MPD analogy for the Single Monad.

Don't forget there is still a void in the center even the Monad emanates from.

You can call it the Tao.

How would you relate this to the Eastern circular mind?

The West is evolving the Dharma as we speak. Maybe that's what your partially helping with.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 03, 2017 1:39 pm

The void at the center of the Monad is simply the primordial cosmic Potentia. What little free will we obtain would emanate therefrom.

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Yeah, kind of what I'm finding and perceiving somehow intuitively.

We can feel it and sense that potentia, obviously because we are part of it.

It has something to do with the center of the Galaxy.

The Milky Way, a smaller Monad.

The Dogon seemingly are aware of and in contact with the Galaxies Awareness.

Now we are getting to it.

Out there is just in here as u say.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Yes, and there is a black hole in the center of our Milky Way. That is a celestial representation of a portal.

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Yes.

There are rings of concentric circles emanating from the center.

I can just see waves and waves of blue energy emanating from the center.

As they say, God is closer than your jugular, how could it separate itself from itself.

It can't.

Whatever It is.

I could just be seeing the electricity from the cosmic socket our Universe is plugged into Wink

---

The Universe, through images, explained the Trinity to me.

It rarely speaks through thought.

The thoughts that created the religions were from the center, but the religions were our delusions, emanating echoes

Follow the labrynth back to the center.

We are devolved from Perfect Man.

Anyway.

I saw three overlapping circles.

The circles resonated together and geometric patterns appeared in the overlapping center of the circles, all matter emanates from this pattern.

Nothing moves without it.

Pretty cool.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Everyone of us owns our own quantum portal through the quantum aperture of our brains. I no longer believe in brains or galaxies, but they are useful guides to our metaphysical/metaphorical status..... personally and collectively.

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Everything you see with your eyes isn't there.

It is all a symbol for the layers inside us.

Extraordinary.

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 2:36 pm

We can reduce The Aleph no further.

Everyone happening in your little world, just another symbol of the pattern.

Same for things in mine.

Disclosure will be the collective perception of this deep pattern consciously.

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Then we can get to sorting things out Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Correct^3.

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 2:41 pm

The Universe directly drew the seed of life for me.

What the hell is gong on Wink

This &@#* is getting real.

---

What are now known as Borromean rings are reputed to have first showed up in Afghan Buddhist art in the second century, but could date back to earlier civilizations. In 15 century Italy, the mighty Borromi family used this pattern of three intertwining rings as part of their family crest, the rings being depicted in such a way so that if one of the rings were cut, all three would separate, implying greater strength through unity. Through their popularization of the design, the symbol came to be known as the Borromean rings. These days, the Borromean rings symbol is often drawn as a flat graphic, sometimes without any visual hint of overlap.

This 2-dimensional configuration is really an idealized geometric form that cannot be made with 3-dimensional rings and lay flat as depicted unless the rings are bent to weave through each other, changing the ring circularity and form as well as their Sacred Geometry energy. The pattern is, however, a perfect representation of the interconnectedness of body, mind, and spirit, reminding us that all three of these aspects of ourselves are interdependent and must be addressed that way for optimum health.

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 2:42 pm

I get you now Dan.

Took almost 2 years.

Perfectly clear Wink

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Good luck with Disclosure.

It's happening eventually, one way or another.

And it ain't got nuthin to do really with aliens.

I hope TPTB wake up soon.

I'm doing all I can Wink

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 6:35 pm

My main man K!

I am no one and everyone.

I do not matter.

And it was all for me.

Same for all of you.

Work those koans out and you got it.

Not a defense, just openness follows.

1) I am not a guru, especially for anyone here Wink Judge me all u like.
    2) I'm sorry, when not talking about the Clear Light, I'm usually tongue in cheek.
    I was just foolin about ur silly videos, but I could have used a lot more meat on those bones.
    3) Dan is missing some key pieces I think I can provide and vice versa. He will not include the Eastern Way as the fundamental natural Way to be Human. Jesus was an obvious Buddha, yes, the brightest! Many in history show us this and I have and live the Way. I'm open, Dan, not so much. He's old, retired, smart, left brain dominant and a WASP, which means stubborn. Now to me, that also means dangerous, but who could be dangerous in a dream? So no one really has any problems.
    Which means what you guys are doing is just a form of game playing. Carry on Wayne! Blow the Universe up, hell, let's do it right!
    4) I would have met you Mano y Mano, but my fiancé was terrified of all of you. I say it's harmless, but when you have experienced what we have, it's a lot to take. She is on the Way herself. She says I'm the AI Overlord, so go figure. Out of respect and love for her, I keep my distance from you all. The Universe has spoken pretty clearly through her to me. Shrug.
    5) I'm having fun, glad you are.
    6) Don't judge me. I don't judge you. I'm open. I see. Dan knows.

This is all just my view from here. I offer it as help. All I can offer at this point. Take the criticism.

You guys aren't very humble, when I think you should be the most humble on Earth.

I am grateful for you and all of this. I appreciate, watch and await your work.

I share mine with you. It is not my work, it is my Joy and my heart I share.

I demand the same authenticity.

Keep going.

I am a friend always.

You all do need to be grounded in the Awareness to see.

I'll never not feel that way based on my experience.

I am a Sham.

I am a Fool.

Don't listen to anything I say.

I believe nothing.

I can't be trusted.

But I trust the symbolic teacher in my right brain completely.

I will quit my job tomorrow.

What can I do to help?

Anything I have you can have.

I'd be happy to support you or any monthly with what free money I have.

If I become rich, I'll give u all the money I have.

Wink

It's just this most fun crazy game now.

You can't lose.

I work because I am connected to people I need and who need me.

I don't care about career and that is why mine thrives.

The more I tell them to leave me alone, the more hey want me.

It's a distraction and a lesson.

So, whose game is it now?

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 8:30 pm

Bunch of touchy babies.
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Thu May 04, 2017 9:30 am

Dan, any chance you are in touch with or even affiliated with the COBRA group? I'm starting to see some synthesis from different corners of the "woo woo" world as Clif High puts it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 04, 2017 12:55 pm

NorWon,

I never had any significant group affiliations.  After looking at the alternatives, I have lit upon personalism/immaterialism, which brings me into the eschatological arena.  My plate has been full with those considerations, for several decades.  For about a quarter century, I've been affiliated with Ron, and then with the Princess, but they have not been philosophical sources.  

The business with the portals has only come up quite recently, not even a year ago.  By its nature, the portal phenomenon coheres only with immaterialism and eschatology.  The fit is so natural, it's a wonder that I had not hit upon it independently.  

Immaterialism is hardly a new idea, but, with the prophetic tradition, and then with modernism, it fell out of favor. I would not have continued its pursuit had there not been the sense of relevance that comes implicitly with Ron. And now I have to suppose there has been an alignment of the 'political' stars that has brought us to an apparent threshold.

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 2:34 pm

Knowing what your life means can be a hard question to answer.

I think it means most if you can connect to the people around you in the most open way you can.

You have certainly done that from what I can see.

How much it means to you personally, I rarely ask.

I'm grateful for you Dan and that you live your passion and heart.

Other than the time you put in, you seem fairly egoless in this.

I don't think you are Jesus reborn, no.

I think we all have access to his awareness though if we love truly. Though that big brain of yours does confuse you sometimes about what is really important. I have no faith in any of this, person or deity, which I generally equate with fear.

Please don't misunderstand, I wish you success in the Disclosure of what we are and how we are All connected.

Ignore my smart ass mouth.

Fuck fear. There is none here.

But I do have trust.

Never trust a person with trust in nothing.

I trust the Sun and my heart.

I trust that you will find what you are looking for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am