Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:46 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Foot Mann Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Dan, it may be that you are in charge, as you always intended.

The others are simply doing what has been expected of them for several decades, pending an alignment.

Its like booking a cruise decades in advanced, and then having puppies a few weeks before embarkation. The ship will depart with our without the puppies, it will reach its destination, and those remaining on board with disembark while the world takes a turn.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:10 pm

Who will be left as a ground crew? Are you quite sure that I'm supposed to be left in lurch? Is that supposed to be my surprise. Is falcon going to stick around? What does the Princess say about this? I mean who's on which team?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:20 am

I'm still experiencing a serious glitch with the involuntary redirection to ads.  The forumotion Facebook page only mentions an earlier glitch, so this problem may only pertain to OMF.  I have not heard from Cy in awhile.  

But the main glitch I'm concerned about is with what the Footmann posted last night.  

It seems that the former occupant of the weird desk is quite determined to embark for points unspecified, pending the (re-?)'alignment'.  He had broached this same matter in an earlier phone call.  

But also yesterday, the Princess took Kashmir to the open house for her new school.  I'm not sure who's on which page.  We may need to do an intervention, here.  

In the phone call, he stressed that the 'rendezvous' would not merely be a rendezvous, but more like an embarkation.  Is Ron finally just losing it, or what?  Maybe he's just spent too many years on the weird desk..... an occupational hazard.  

I will be putting a call into the Princess.  Also to my new found friend, the Falcon.  Suggestions, anyone..... about either 'glitch'?  We haven't heard from Peregrine..... or have we?  

10:15----------

Yes, apparently there was just a slight misunderstanding.......

John and Ron thought that by agreeing to pay for the extra socks, I was, in effect, granting them permission to be excused.  That's a stretch.  I just didn't want anyone to get cold feet in the desert.  As of now, I doubt that the Princess will even excuse the Footmann to go anywhere near the desert.  I know I wouldn't.  John.....?  Well, he is a single adult, but, no, he's not excused, either.  

Probably that talk about flying into the sunset, also sent a wrong signal.  I'll have to be more careful, in the future.  

Was Donald informed about this plan?  Sure.  Hey, I'm sure he's looking for any excuse at all to bug out.  

At this point, I would suggest that the whole desert scenario is due for some serious revisioning.  Why not Shenandoah?  I'll even spring for the ectoplasm.  

1:30---------

This whole misunderstanding is just one more indication that our whole non-communication protocol is woefully out of date.  The September surprise is that none of us has a clue.  We're playing blind man's bluff.  We're trying to play poker without laying down any cards.  It would be a joke if none of us had any.  

I had suggested that a positive aspect of the DR is that we could start over again, as if from scratch.  Perhaps, but it would also be highly disingenuous.  

And who would be the honest broker?  I do have a dog in this fight.  Who wouldn't?  But my dog has been out in public for decades.  My cards are all on the table.  

And I've been keeping a running tally, right here. So, ok, let's get little more serious..... let's get a lot more serious. Is it not high time?

(cont.)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:55 am

Dan wrote:The September surprise is that none of us has a clue.

That, I can believe.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:28 am

My cousin calls from a hurricane in Florida wondering why I'm not in the desert.  The Princess explains the details of the foundational work that will have to be done on their new house that is not on contract.  

If you understand these items, you might understand how free will doesn't work, in the BPW.  The materialists are partly right..... our free will is an illusion...... but so is everything else.  The illusion of free will is reflected in the colliding black holes detected by LIGO.  

No, that's not quite the metaphor...... The atoms that are supposed to undermine our free will are as illusory as those colliding black holes.... rather, our free will is undermined by the microcosmic necessities of the BPW.  

The choice that lies before us is the castle in the clouds or the mansion on the ground......

If mansion it be, it will be the mansion that Trump builds.  Our contrarian's buggy is tied to that horse.  It's Trump's way or the high way.  Sometimes continuity must be found in the midst of discontinuity.  The discontinuity is the necessary facade.  

I get to live out my days with my scribe's boots on.  I don't have to fly into the Sun.  Icarus already did that.  I have the t-shirt.  

Doing it down here is the real challenge...... so, was there ever a choice?  On what world did we take it off-world?  That world was in many minds, but it just doesn't happen to be this one, the singular small, personal BPW.  

This is the world where Sidney Hook admonished my father to not let his son grow up to be a metaphysician.  Which of the three of us could have envisioned my admonishing my goddaughter to not let her parents embark, while her father would entice her with playing hooky from first grade.  Most likely, this is just what Sidney had in mind.  

Yes, Donald, we'll let you play King, if you let us play..... whatever.  Just don't leave too many hanging chads.  

Then what.........?  It's baby steps to the big Step.... to the Gap.  It's the only plan that makes any sense.  Yes?  Mind that Gap.

Do I have the qualities of a scribe?  Do I own them?  It's just like Marvin said..... the society of the mind.  But I'm not sure he meant it quite this way.  

In all of this, there was just one note of reality...... when the Footmann let drop a reference to Susie's phone call from Florida. One does attend to detail.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:56 am

When you think back, there has been quite a bit happening in the last couple of months, leading up to this alleged September surprise..... meeting the Weak Link and Falcon, the WHPBs, the threatened DR, and the alleged Trump briefing.   It's not always easy for me to speculate my way ahead of the news cycle.  But that doesn't mean I'll give up trying.......

Donald has been briefed, and it's even reported that he has no big problem with the MoAPS.  Wonderful.  Hillary has her own briefing team.  Would these two teams be on very different pages?  I, like Steve, would hope not.  

Hillary has already played half a ufo card.  Can Donald be far behind.  As things are looking more desperate for him, in the polls, would he not be tempted to do a Hail Mary with this issue?  This in itself could constitute the September surprise.  

And let's not forget who the President is.  The latest issue of New Scientist is a metaphysical issue.  Would Barrack fail to have a metaphysical article included in his guest editing of the November issue of Wired?  

And what about the other countries?  I doubt that they are not also in the loop.  

What advice would I give to the President and the two candidates, w.r.t. this matter.......?  

I guess its mainly up to Donald, on whether he would choose to cast his fate to this September breeze.  Ron would not have failed to provoke.  I can attest to that.  

Hillary was supposed to have dropped out, over a year ago.  Why not?  Was she anticipating an opportunity to redeem herself?  

It would be another two years before the voters would have another opportunity to weigh in on this issue.  

Would it be fair for us alleged insiders to be allowed to have this issue to ourselves, for the next two years?  That might be fun, but.......  Could I just wish the September surprise and the DR away?  The cat already has its front paws out of the bag.  

With more than a tad of reluctance, I say.... ok, go ahead and make my day.  

The Donald...... how could he best use this against Hillary?  He could accuse her of conspiring with the PtB..... of conspiring with the Katechon.  It could be his chance to drive home his rogue status.  Or was he just another one of those 32 Vectors?  

(cont.)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:10 am

That idiot was briefed?

I'm calling bullshit.

Bullshit.

Who are you writing this to Dan?

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:48 am

Eric,

What seems to be the problem?  People are only following the established protocol..... Presidential candidates get a formal security briefing, not long after the nominations.  The 'UFO' part of the briefing is liable to be less formal, even more ad-hominem, than the formal part.  I suspect that some candidates may be approached even earlier in the process.  The actual presidential briefing would be more detailed, of course.

Who am I writing this to.......?  

Naturally, I've often wondered that, myself.  I can only speculate, as can everyone else.  

I can speculate that the numbers being shown are underreported.  If Ron is not fibbing about his access, then, yes, there would also be political staffers amongst us.  Wonderful.  

And we're all just going with the flow.  Merrily we roll along......

One might wish that such information would only be available to people like you and me, Eric, people with principles, but, alas, this is the real world, and in the real world, there exist politicians, even in this best possible world.  I do apologize for that.  

After all, this is supposed to be about disclosure..... the rain will fall on the just and the unjust. Let's hope that we can turn over a new leaf.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:27 am

Let me tell you why I think it's bullshit.

Nothing changes.

It gets worse.

Ok, maybe partially due to the Katechon, but we are not a society engaged in lifting ourselves higher, we accept living in boxes and aim for the status quo. We have no humility or repentance.

They do t want a world of dreamers, no one to control or take advantage of.

To the great Masters, help me, this is all beyond me. Why have you exposed me to all this Grandfathers? These people are sick.

Things would be different if they are being told the Truth I tell myself, instead the aliens become another variable in the equation to control.

There is no humility, the world would be quietly cleaned up.

If the briefing goes like, there are aliens, we have no idea what they want, ok.

I understand why people are so frustrated with you Dan.

They can't tell if you are a dupe or genius, maybe a genius being duped. 

So they watch you.

There was a movie explaining all this, last I checked humans are asleep and mostly care only about themselves.

This is the age of darkness. 

I'm tired of the ignorance.

How many noble people are left in the world?

Are you one?

I'm sure when you are read whatever riot act there is, they tell you it's bigger than you and we are doing things for everyone's benefit, like I said, I call bullshit.

A few powerful monkeys thought we can be gods and they are the ones causing this mess I'm sure and delaying things. They would not be the ones to bring the light, they are simply watching on the sidelines unless they have engaged their inner spirit. 

What we all need is plain to see in front of our eyes and in every breath. Hell, it is blowing in the wind. 

The answer is in my balcony garden and the life I cultivate around myself. Shame on you Dan. You should be teaching people to fish, not mixed up in this nonsense. You have a lot to give I think or thought.

There is no Truth or Light in the desert. But I love the metaphor, it's right on. 

We all need to go to the desert. 

This is all a distraction. I saw light in your words and you, not in these foolish games. Unless you find that treasure inside, you are watching your biggest chance at life pass you by people.

Just my opinion.

Cy, we need the wisdom of a female who doesn't want to blow everything up with drones. I hope you are well. We need the divine feminine. 

Sophia, I feel you. 

As you were.

And I am no better than anyone, but I feel the responsibility of this. I'm supposed to give that back, not my burden. We are allowed to be the butterflies and dreamers. We are all in the flow here, all trapped and free.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:49 am

Is our glass half empty or half full?

There is much misinformation in the land. The God of revelation is necessarily a God of concealment. Maybe we are finished with the concealment. We move forward in the light.

There will be lurching as we come unstuck. But I suspect that we can view the worst, in our rear view mirror.

Now I need to take a break..... take a hike......

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:58 am

Enjoy your hike, yes, I believe the darkness is ending. 

It will be mildly interesting to learn the true cause of it.

The point was always the obstacles are not the point.

You can only stand in the light naked.

My only care writing these words on OMF has only been to help people by sharing the light I have. How naive of me.

Vanity I'm sure in the end if any of us think we can help and that we can care for more than ourselves. We are so selfishly wired.

I think the Universe helps me because the capacity for the net positive trickle from us dullards is very valuable.

Again, I'm sure my vanity, but it's not vanity if I'm the One teaching myself how to live in the light and the darkness.

Revelation was written by Mystics, the bible was mostly, it's all allegory and describing the inner revelation. Man people are so literal, they need to realize the abstraction, instead they are glamored.

I was shown pictures inside like nothing a monkey brain could have conceived. I gather all throughout time who dared go look has seen the same things.

But something is different, personal.

This is all such a mystery.

I have had a life that leaves me hopeful and joyful.

I wish that for all.

Now if I can only figure out how that happened.

Sharing my inner journey is for all of us.

We will all walk these halls and speak with these Gods.

And here is my ultimate vanity and take it as you like, but I found what they spoke of and hinted at. 

I stood before Gods. I was present with something in a long ago scene on the Savannah.

How can I not sing out loud and dance like a fool?

Really, until you know you have no idea.

It's worth seeking yourself is all I'm saying.

Don't ever think you found it, because you never will.

Mystic nonsense.

I'm not on a mountain looking down on the world, nor am I at the foot of some new peak to climb with my betters far beyond. 

There is no more climbing or struggling needed is my Gospel. That is the reality of the comin age.

We who are out at the edge of the Light are not alone in dying Universe. Really, that's what they wanted to sell everyone instead of religion?

That is the true gift of Disclosure, to know we are not alone. That is all it means to me, I already know that, so big deal, but I still would love to see beyond synchronicity with my own eyes.

I see and hear birds talking to me, have electricity dancing all over my body, but no alien or burning bushes. I and we are beyond that I guess. I didn't get a guide book. I got fragments and pieces of an ancient Truth buried inside is. 

We should not need Disclosure, look around you. You think we are alone? 

Hahahaha. My flowers taught me more than any book.

Mystic nonsense I know.

Guess what, the Source is funny, like really fun. Like pure childlike fun. Our version of fun and the Gods' version, not always the same. That encourages me and the fact our greatest scientist was like a child, perfect.

I realized and accepted...

I am the Mountain!

---

To feel and touch nature's love for us, that is all the evidence I need of things unseen.

That I exist, number one, good evidence for something going on above my pay grade.

That I can think and ponder, a gift? Maybe that was the curse.

Why would I need an Alien or an Angel? I see daimons enough all around, should I suppose the world is evil because of them? I know I don't want a world like it is, full of zombies and daimons pissing their literally God given Light away because it gave us the choice. It would mean nothing without the choice to face yourself and see yourself for what you are.

It ain't all pretty. Nothing in the manifest world is. A statue can be perfect, we cannot be Wink 

This is our right, we can choose daimon or angel, it's better I learned to keep a little bit of both tucked away.

The fact there is something rather than nothing. 

I mean what more evidence does one need that we are not alone?

I think all of creation is saying this one thing so loudly, we made all of this to keep it out...

You are loved and you were never alone.

Now Dan, that has got to cause a hangover, once we collectively wake to this truth, we will have to face ourselves in the mirror and look at the world we have made and bend our knee or sacrifice ourselves better yet for a better tomorrow. Clean up our mess. Turn off the lights maybe as you say. We know we can be more and dream of it. Grace will be having the chance to realize that world.

Is that not love?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:40 am

Eric,

Yes, I would say so...... very good.  

There's still an important item that you haven't quite latched onto......

There is perfection in our imperfection.  That's maybe the hardest part to swallow.  The BPW is sculpted, like a statue, from a block of marble..... the 'block universe'.  You simply remove all the pieces that don't look like the Pieta.  Easier said than done?  

Not really.  God was actually a lot lazier than Mike......

You and I are the take-aways from the primal block.  That's why we're mortal. It's only the final 144M, who actually make the cut, who constitute the immortals.  They get to stand on our shoulders.  

And this brings us back to the Donald.  What are we going to do with the Donald......?  

Well, in the BPW, we help him found a media empire, the likes of which have not been seen, nor will they be seen, after.  IOW, we may be in position to make him a much better offer than just being POTUS.  Yes?  And all of this will just be to settle a score between him and me, in effect.  That he will accept this offer, will be the September surprise.  And it seems, already, to be a forgone conclusion.  Yes?  

Our initial offer would be the DR footage from Kevin.  How would that be for starters?  Me.....?  I'd get to pose as a consultant.  Then we're off to the Millennium.  Yes?  

11:30---------

Wouldn't this just be going with the flow, Eric?  

The Donald may choose to play hard to get...... but I trust that we'll get him in the end, by the end of September.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:59 am

Above my pay grade.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:51 am

garzparz wrote:That idiot was briefed?

I'm calling bullshit.

Bullshit.

Who are you writing this to Dan?

I think it's obvious:

ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:04 am

Our initial offer would be the DR footage from Kevin.

Won't that be tough if these alien critters turn out to be invisible? You know, beings of light and love - but without the light. Or love? Flying hubcaps - real or no - at least do make sense of the nonsensical.

Have you and Ron been in contact with Vallee? Or does he remain too busy making money to bother with such causes as raising Laurence Rockefeller from the dead?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:19 am

I guesstimate that the Visitors can be pretty much whatever you and they can agree upon. No problemo..... whatever will make the Donald happy.

Above somebody's pay grade......?

No..... you just have to think slightly outside the box. We can all do that, given the opportunity.

ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:27 am

dan wrote:I guesstimate that the Visitors can be pretty much whatever you and they can agree upon.  No problemo..... whatever will make the Donald happy.  

Above somebody's pay grade......?  

No..... you just have to think slightly outside the box.  We can all do that, given the opportunity.

If you're thinking outside the box, you're somewhere in the cube. But if you're thinking outside the cube, you're someplace through where the visitors at least travel.

But what's outside of that? And is that question meaningful?

Dan, you've been lamenting in the last few comments how people don't seem to be on the same page. Perhaps speaking more succinctly and less in tangled cross metaphors might help with clarity.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:29 am

Acta non verba
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:54 am

Acta.........

Spoken by the guy who keeps telling me to go with the flow. All that God did was speak the word. Must I do more?

PF, you're welcome to call anytime..... I keep giving out my number. Don't be bashful. Are you afraid I might recognize your voice? It is a small world, after all.

What don't you understand about Donald joining the team. And I have reasonable assurance that we're sticking to the same page, unless you can come up with a better one.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Exactly, act in the moment, duh. 

This is the realm of action and form.

You say we have no free will, we do, limited.

I can't believe that Trump cares about anything but himself. 

You know a tree by its fruit. 

If there is something else to him, he is yet to show it. 

He has simply shown he is expert at manipulating people.

Is he playing a part, ok, if he is a willing actor, he is a God.

Every God can be defied
    No choice, no devotion.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:00 pm

dan wrote: PF, you're welcome to call anytime..... I keep giving out my number.  Don't be bashful.  Are you afraid I might recognize your voice?  It is a small world, after all.  

What don't you understand about Donald joining the team.  And I have reasonable assurance that we're sticking to the same page, unless you can come up with a better one.

Dan, you have my real name. You won't recognize my voice because we've never spoken. I don't call because I live halfway around the world and have a toddler to deal with. So, major time difference.  (it's 2am for me right now) And, major time sink.

I'm clueless. I don't understand you. But, it appears by your laments in this thread I'm not alone in lacking clues. Hand a few more out. You're being stingy.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:08 pm

Sorry PF, not trying to step on your words, good luck finding what you seek.

Dan, let me expand on this topic. Being devout is good, being a rebel is good too. 

You can't have religions hat offer punishment for not following.

We are done with totalitarianism in all forms.

Spirituality is greatest with greatest choice.

Why do we suffer, not because of the Gods, they are not our parents or protectors.

They are here to inspire us. They represent inherent choice in life.

Whether we are saints or rebels doesn't matter.

Exercising our choice is our highest act of worship to the Source.

Finding the courage to act seems to be where the magic is, and acting in love for all raises you to the heights of a God, a little ole human, up there.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Eric,

Why should we suppose that Donald wants anything more than love? Sure, he wants it on his own terms, and don't we all? We all want the respect that should come with love.

Donald also wants to be entertained, and he's not a detail guy. Same..... same. I think he might enjoy seeing the world transformed before his eyes. Wouldn't we all?

The one thing he might not understand about is the power of truth. Word is, though, that he a quick study. We have high hopes.

Would you care to suggest an alternative?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:21 pm

I only said be aware and act in the moment. 

That was the word.

I would never manipulate a group of people to get to an end.

That's my protocol.

It takes all kinds I guess.

Aliens seemed to be a good path, I would say Hillary wants a legacy.

So does Trump. You can use that. I guess that's what has their attention.

Their chance to be the One. We all want to be the One and we know that way is Death.

More ego is not going to get us anything but less clarity.

That's the best I have at the moment.

Time to lay down our arms and give up.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:22 pm

dan wrote: Would you care to suggest an alternative?  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:10 am