Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:13 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GSB/SSR
ScaRZ
pman35
Sparky
Nib
Bard
Admin
Mur
dan
Jake Reason
14 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

2:40pm EST

White Smoke 30 min ago.... Watching it live... awaiting the New Pope to walk out on the balcony. Vatican Guards and Italian Naval Soldiers marching on the steps of St.Peters Basilica, to the music of the Marching Band.

--------------------------

edit notice: This thread is the Part Two continuation from the original thread - last post here -

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p990-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2215

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:59 pm

Ok, we're still mainly just preparing for the 'radio' show on Tuesday.

No big deal.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:04 pm

And thank you again, Isaac.  

[This was originally posted to Isaac's thread about his copy of the BPW site...... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t153-best-possible-world-website-searchable-pdf-copy#3396 ]

Now I'm sure that we're all dying to hear about San Francisco........

There is good news and bad news.......

The bad news is that I got thrown under the bus.  The good news is that is was a bus of my own design.  

Now you know how I feel for my older sister who missed the magical mystery bus tour, by just two hours, when her friend Anita arrived on the bus in NYC.  From that lesson in history, whenever I see something that even looks like it might be a bus, I feel obligated to jump on it.  So in as much as I may be wikileaks crazy, that bus-jumping proclivity is the main source of it, I think.

And, hey, there is even more good news, if anybody wants to hear me throwing myself under my own bus, they will have to fork over some hard currency, and then they will be sorely disappointed, because it's just the sound of one hand clapping....... that's Jack.  

But to be just a little bit serious, there were some significant discussions with Paul Z, and even Jack was able to figure that out.  But there is a problem with timing.  The only reason that someone as smart as Paul has time to listen to a crazy person like me, is because the economy has never shone kindly on anyone who takes anything more seriously than politics or money, and there is none of either in the land of metaphysics.  

Paul is a student of the foundations of both the quantum and relativity, and he knows where many of those skeletons are burried..... often in the private correspondence of the participants.  It is very much like those megalithic temples..... how many virgins had to be dispatched, to secure those foundations?  Hey, the more the merrier!  Are Christians any different?  Not hardly, just ask David G.  

So, there had been two potential sources of misunderstanding.  The first was that I was coming to the physicists to obtain proof from them of the BPWH.  Well, of course, in my dreams, I am still holding out for the smoking-gun, numerical coinky-dink, like in anthropics, but, no, I know that this is not what holism is about.  

No, what I'm mainly on the lookout for is just more smoking analogies, and I'm sure there will be plenty more to be found in physics land.

And then there was Wheeler......  Somehow it was not obvious to Paul or Jack that I was simply endorsing the Wheelerian version of qm, and, when they realized this, it facilitated their understanding, simply because, appealing to authority is how we all avoid insanity.  This is also John's participatory universe, the 'U' with the eye on it, of course.  My deeper theory is that people hear what they want to hear, when they are ready to hear it, no matter who the pedagogue.  Christianity is my case in point.  

We spent much time on the probable similarities between the logos and the aether, which we now call the the quantum vacuum.  But Paul's personal stake in this is the recognition that GR does, necessarily resurrect the Aether, and that Einstein recognized this, after his discussions with Frank Adler, a student of Duhem, in the 1910's, as he publicly stated in a 1922 lecture, but the political presure from his physics colleagues was so great, to remain positivistic, that he kept his mouth shut, afterwards.  

Now, Paul will, hopefully, publish a paper on a particular decomposition of the Levi-Civita operator, which demonstrates the necessary reality of the Aether, even in 'classical' GR.  

Last night, I was back to struggling with the psychoanalysis of fire.  This is how I periodically wrestle with atoms, my favorite bugbears.  

Look, I don't mind having either God or NSA counting the hairs on my head.  What is more problematic is keeping track of all the darned atoms.  Who cares?  Well, Einstein and Wheeler cared when they looked into the applications of E=MC^2.  Then you have take the nuclei very seriously, and count every one, up until the critical mass of them.  

Yes, there is that much to be said for scientific materialism, outside of metabolism, which, IMO, comes under a rather different aegis or segment of the logos, if you will.  

The conservation of atomic mass is very important in the atmospheric water cycle, of course.  But, now, I tend to focus on the intermediate case of combustion.  My psychoanalysis of fire leads to the distinctions and similarities of three types of 'fire'........ metabolic, domestic and wild.  What can an immaterialist say about these three species of fire?  Are there non-reductive connections that can help ontologize all three?  I suspect there must be.  There may be more to Prometheus and the sacred flame than folk-wifery.  

And then the focus of the fear and loathing in SF was simply the small world hypothesis.  They couldn't believe that I was still on this hobby-horse, or that I have been for thirty years.  Perhaps Paul will be able to convince Jack and a few other that I am not playing games with the SWH, that it is an essential, crucial feature of the BPWH.  How could it not be, is what I wonder.  

We have become so used to, and almost comfortable with, the notion of being lost in space and time, we have, in our existential anonymity of cogs in the wheel of life, that the very last thing we want is to have anyone take away our space-time shields against the apeiron/logos.  Well, chicken little has got some news for us.  

1:30---------

It seems that Gary Bekkum has made it into wiki-leaks, as posting 909049, wherein an article of his was emailed, with no editing or comment, from one branch of Stratfor to another.......

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1976530_is-ron-pandolfi-the-cia-s-real-life-x-files-fox-mulder-.html

It seems that the Stratfor email server was the prime source for the wikileaks, wherein random open sources were automatically(?) tagged for filing.  So what, we might wonder?  And to further confuse the matter, it seems that Stratfor, itself, is being targeted by the wiki group, for its in-house criminal activity.  

Shortly before my arrival, Jack had received a copy of the BBC documentary on Uri Geller.  It is slated for release in this country by NBC.  Uri does a creditable job, and is backed by Kit Green, John Alexander and others, loosely in the aviary circle.  His prime support comes from none other than the current prime minister of Israel, Netanyahu, a self-confessed forty year friend of Uri's.  

Jack's acquaintance with Uri covers a similar period, going back to SRI in the 70's.  Jack was not in the film, but he has had communications with one of the producers who wants to do a sequel that focuses on similar events/persons in this country.  Imagine if the potus showed up.  The Uri film marks a significant new departure in our trail of tears..... to Disclosure.  

2:30---------

Just in the emails, over the last few weeks, and the few days of meetings in SF, Paul Z is now, quite handily the best informed person wrt the BPWH/SWH.  The next best informed would be Jake, whose years of communication with me have been strongly clouded by his considerable and understandable antipathy to many of its aspects.  

Paul is very bright, well motivated and able to maintain a strong philosophical objectivity in the midst of my tempest in a teapot.  Nonetheless, even he has had to struggle with my idiosyncratic pedagogy, bless his heart.  

If only this were twenty years ago, it might have been a different story, and that would have been a different world, presumably sub-optimal, of course.  Yes?!  

FWIW......
    Date: August 2, 2013, 2:41:01 PM EDT
    To: Dan Smith
    Subject: Fwd: My appearance on Coast to Coast Sunday.

[........] Note, also, Coulombe has met Ron's friend, Robert Hickson, and shares a similar "version" of traditional Catholicism with him.

xxx

Catholicism & the Paranormal

Date: 08-04-13
    Host: George Noory
    Guests: Charles A. Coulombe                  
    Catholic journalist and freelance writer Charles A. Coulombe joins George Noory for a discussion on the recent profound changes in the Catholic Church, as well as the Church's stance on various subjects such as exorcism, possession, ghosts, hauntings, astrology, UFOs and ETs.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    Subject: My appearance on Coast to Coast Sunday.
    To:

For what it is worth - if you have nothing better to do late night Sunday! http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/08/04

Date: August 2, 2013, 3:08:24 PM EDT
    To: Dan
    Subject: future operating parameters

the information on the blog is not comprehensive, you could have had any number of incidents in transit and still produced that content

also it contains no summary of just how much you remember, which parts do you remember and which parts have you forgotten?

am formulating a theory that your optimum performance is exhibited after a very narrow range of alcohol consumption, possibly one to two small drinks, after that it's oblivion express

Ron probably has an accurate graph of this performance range but it's restricted data

suggest you get an app for your iphone that will assist you in not exceeding this operational sweet spot

---- Dan wrote......

it is on the blog.......

On Aug 2, 2013, at 1:05 PM, tf wrote:

did you make it back without event?  odds were set at 3 to 2 against and I wasn't betting against the house

hopefully you don't remember much

Hold your friends close, and your enemies even closer.  No?  

Yes, what have I forgotten?  I was just about to remember something........

Yes, it was about Chris L, and how is he coming with his book?  When I last spoke with Gina, they were busy with the farm, but maybe that was just a cover..... for the book.

It comes down to JW and CL...... how do we get It from Bit.  

How do we get blood from a turnip?  That's why I struggle with atoms.  How do we pull atoms out of the apeiron?  This was the question I put to Chris, back in KC/NASCOW, but we'd already split a bottle, and I'm having difficulty, even with the photos surreptitiously forwarded by CF.  I asked him to use his CTMU/SCSPL to explain the Eucharist, and, I swear, he came up with a cogent answer, but clearly I was operating outside my operational guidelines.  But, hey, it's on the video that Larry left with Chris.  Maybe Ron can obtain a copy.  Well, if he hasn't already, he is not up to my previously stated specs, GEGW.  

Using my physics, I would say it must be done with 'mirrrors', where you and I are Indra's monads.  

But what might be any other intermediaries between us and the atoms, besides the Eucharist, of course?  As Chris would readily admit, this is all about alchemy, astrology and algebra, not forgetting Kalam and also occasionalism.  

And what are the parameters of the logos?  The atoms are the phonemes, more or less.  Are the phonemes its or bits?  That is one reason for my dubity.  Atoms are like that...... both itty and bitty.  

There is the symmetry breaking, as observed in Joyce's ten thunders.  

Can we prove that there is no Levi-Civita for atoms?  Is that not the point of the quantum....... both it and bit, always mixing those states?  How do we get coherence from mixed states, without an ad hoc collapse or splitting?  Of course, it has to do with weak measurements.  

Am I thinking of quantum geometry (sic!)?  

And what about the integers?  Its or bits?  Who's to say?  Depends on the context, of course.  

5:30-------

Dick Farley has just sent out an astute analysis of WSR/LotP/7/30.  I wish I could post it.  The Princess fell off her throne, laughing.  What do we say..... rotfl.....

Yes, quantum geometry, which was quite fashionable at UMd in the late seventies, is definitely a clue.  Obviously, the planck scale provides the atom of geometry, as long as we don't take it too literally.  But, seriously, what could atoms possibly have to do with geometry?  Wouldn't Democritus and Pythagoras be at each other's throats?  

6:30---------

Ron called...... there was concern about an explitive used on the air.  They were not sure if it was Jack or me.  My strong recollection is that Jack responded with 'BS' when the Princess broached the topic of alternative energy.  

Now, let's be straight about this...... I remain most sceptical of aternative energy, but I was not raised on the streets of the Bronx, not that there is anything wrong with said streets.  And I do not hold this against JS.  I just don't want the Princess to think that I was not also raised with the royal spoon.  

And, KIM, that I was giving JS the royal finger, as his hearfelt, national security monologue continued. Yes, Jack is also a trooper.

(cont.)
    pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Hi Dan a bit of good news your thread here on the omf archive http://theopenmind.hostingsiteforfree.com/index.cgi-board=dansmithsom.htm  has now been restored ( hopefully )

Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:02 pm

And also the bpwh board here http://theopenmind.hostingsiteforfree.com/index.cgi-board=dansmithsom.htm

Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:44 am

Thank you again, Pman.  It's all looking good.

And special thanks to Isaac for the PDF of Dan's BPWH website.
    https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t153-best-possible-world-website-searchable-pdf-copy
    A useful tool, indeed!

So Dan, you got yourself thrown under the eschatological bus again?  Well, at least you can take comfort that it is a common psychological condition.

Yes, the SWH/YEH is an effective conversation stopper.  An academic FAIL, that is never safe, except amoung Ken Ham audiences.  And perhaps the tribes of Irian Jaya.

But there's good news, Dan!  We won't fall off the cosmos, if we sail to Andromeda.  Land Ho!  G-d is there too.  And, there is no shortage of space in Heaven.  Lots of room for everyone.

I watched the Uri doc, courtesy of B.Burton.  It put a lot of pieces together for me, reading between the lines.  Well done, worth while.  Can't imagine that NBC will do well with it, though.  Ratings will likely fair better in Europe and Russia.  Is it OK for Americans to learn that PSI is real?   Probably not.

So I read that Drone strikes are now forbidden by Law in Yemen.  Yes, they are now as evil as wearing bikinis in public.  And US Embassies are vacated.  No surprise.  Are people permitted to defend themselves against an unknown killer?  That's a novel thought!  Who would think desert dwellings could be so civilized to enact such laws?

Well, it's late night....
    Slater

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:04 am

Jake Reason wrote:But there's good news, Dan! We won't fall off the cosmos, if we sail to Andromeda. Land Ho! G-d is there too. And, there is no shortage of space in Heaven. Lots of room for everyone.

All things in good time, as the saying goes. And to add a little fun among friends:

Banned From Argo, sung by Leslie Fish, a Filk Artist of renown.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:12 am

Jake Reason wrote:Is it OK for Americans to learn that PSI is real?   Probably not.

Only System inhabitants are not allowed, Jake.  Everyone else knows.  A System Inhabitant must be clearly dumbed down to be eligible for employment or at least very adept at pretending they've been dumbed down.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:07 am

Thank you Cy, Pman and Jake.  

There were phone conversations yesterady with Dick F, Bill L, Paul Z and John S, and then finally with Ron.  He wanted to know how I was doing, and I said I was still recovering, slowly.  He wants me to call the Princess.  

Let there be no doubt that my continued association with Ron would necessarily be an important aspect of any continuing BPWH initiative, regardless of the nature or content of that continuing liaison.  In point of fact, I'm aware that he has, from day-one, been playing down any possible ulterior or official aspect of that relation, to the effect that I am merely his sometimes BBQ-buddy.  

I'll be out for a couple of hours.........

3:15---------

If I were to continue a 'liaison' with R&A, I had wondered about requesting that we schedule periodic briefings on the BPWH.  I  believe, however, that this would be setting too high a price on said liaison.  

3:40---------

Having just written that, the Princess calls offering to locate a philsophically conversant discussion partner.  I expressed my gratitutde, and we both agreed that my being thrown under the bus in SF, was purely of my own doing.  And how sorry is that?  

There was no mention of any quid pro quo.  How nice is that?  What a Princess!  I would be forever in her debt.  However, I do try to be my own best skeptic, and there may be other interpretations, of course.  Like give me a break.......

The more things change, the more they stay the same, and back to square one.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 am

Date: August 6, 2013, 1:15:42 PM EDT
    To: Gus Russo
    Cc: ........
    Subject: Re: Uri Geller, spy

Thank you, Gus.  This BBC documentary is about to be broadcast in the US.  Jack Sarfatti was sent another copy that several of us watched in SF.  Uri's connections with Netanyahu are impressive, and there is little doubt that the Ron he refers to is ours.  

Notice that Kit Green and John Alexander have leading parts.  Will eyebrows be raised over here?  

On Aug 6, 2013, at 10:55 AM, Gus Russo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxWyD_QAHVI

Two essential aspects of the BPW are that it is small and that it is a metaphysical construct, i.e. that it is more mind-like than thing-like.  These two aspects may be seen a closely correlated, and that is how I envision them.  

Allow me to recap the mind-like hypothesis........

The mind-body problem may be seen as contemporary with the modern world-view, both being advanced by Descartes (~1630).  Prior to that time, the soul hypothesis was nearly universally accepted, and there was not supposed to be anything particularly problematic about its existence.  Only with modernity has the nature of the mind come to be a defining issue.  

Near the top of the scientific agenda has been the effort to explain the mind, and, if not to actually explain it, to at least contain its existence to within the brain, lest its problematic nature leak out into the rest of the world, typically in the form of a reversion to the pre-scientific speculations concerning panpsychism, animism, vitalism, etc.  

Science does not directly address the mind-body issue.  It is left to the philosophers, wherein it has, within the last three decades, become the major issue.  And from there, it is leaking back into other aspects of still mainly philosophical concern, namely holism and emergentism, as opposed to reductionism, in its many guises.  

From the PoV of the BPWH, it is the closely related question of teleology that is the crux of the cosmological issue.  And once teleology gets its foot in the cosmic door, can eschatology be far behind?  

The BPWH emerges from the inescapable realization that world cannot be half-pregnant with mind.  This is tantamount to the realization that once our modern, heroic materialism has reached its apogee, as it did in the '50's, it is a very slippery slope...... back to the future.  We have only to connect the obvious dots, wherein the ultimate 'dot' is the Omega/Eschaton.  No?  

Show me anything else that makes a lick of sense.  

But, yes, I do appresciate that the SWH is still a very high hurdle to take in one stride.  Is it a blind leap of faith?  Yes, of course, at first sight, but as you become familiar with its corollaries and alternatives, that hurdle takes on a human proportion.  I can lead you to it, but I cannot pull you over it.  You will have to fully engage the problem with you own intellect.  It took me five years to first see my way over it.  That passage can be greatly expedited, but it cannot be eliminated.  

4:50----------

After the SWH, it is simply a brave new eschatological world.  Get used to it, get over it.  

Right now, cosmology is in a state of extreme flux, but that flux is mainly theoretical, and modern cosmology has, from day-one, been driven more by theory than by observation, but even that bald statement is heavily theory-laden, as are all observations.

IOW, modern cosmology is, as we speak, departing from physics, back into phenomenology. We idealists own phenomenology. I am sufficiently patient to wait for these postmodern physicists to find their way back to our brave new future.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:17 am

Besides explaining atoms, the Sun presents the biggest challenge to would-be idealists.......

My best handle on the Sun is the notion of a cosmic metabolism.  Organicism is the key to understanding.  

The decidedly inorganic shape of the atronomical universe is an appearance from which we may be saved only with a considerable philosophical effort, on our parts.  

If life is not an absurdity in a meaningless universe, then, quite evidently, appearances can be, oh, so deceptive.  Who would ever take such pains?  Who else but our telic little selves?  The Telos has buried itself within our psyches.  The Kingdom is within, as they say.  It hides within the plain, unobstructed sight of the mystical visionary.  Where else would it possibly hide?  

The agape starts at home.  Home is where the heart is.  

The existential posings amongst the Parisian cafe set was a necessary step on our way to a more coherent and less tribal understanding of our greater Being.  It is only within that greater Being that the Sun truly shines.  The rest, outside of developmental biology, is ornamental.  KIM, cosmology vs. cosmetology!

And, therein lies the central paradox of the BPWH/SWH.......

If Creation is glorious, would not two creations be even gloriouser?  This is the heart of the matter between quantity and quality.  It seems unlikely that there could be too much quality, but, OTOH, quantity seems likely to be another matter.  

There is another perspetive on this dilemma....... can there ever be too much progress?

And this little question does cut to the core of the BPWH........ there have only ever been two kinds of progress, material and....... that other kind, you know........

Ok, can there be too much material progress?  Well, that depends on matter, and therein hangs the tail of the Telos.  No?  Up to now, and within our own little over-weaned egos, the material tail has been wagging the Telos.  IMHO, that situation is bound to, and about to, change!  

Ego and atom, according to the BPWH, are like horse and carriage.  The Sun......?  It is definitely along for that ride!  Just ask Apollo.  Copernicus....?  Just the facts, ma'am, just the facts!  Metaphysics is a whole other ball of wax, just ask Icarus.  And who keeps me from shaking?  

And who wears the green eyeshade?  Who keeps the planets from straying?  Everyone thought it was Laplace, but, on second glance, his hypotheses non-fingo.  So is it the dark matter, the aether or the logos?  You tell me.  

As my baseball coach once told me, if you're gonna frame a hypothesis, you might as well frame a big one.  That, in a nutshell, sports fans, is just the CohTT.  There is no such animal as half of a coherence.  By almost the same token, there cannot be two BPW's, unless you would prefer to be God's Spawn, as many seem disposed.  Comprene?  

The skeptics are disposed to suppose that the best possible Earth would be rather less crowded, with more resources to go around, and that would be the case, in framing a BPEH.  But I frame no such hypothesis.  I'm looking at this from the PoV of the Creator...... the BPWH is a whole different animal.  This is not easy for us mortals, seemingly lost in space and time, to grasp.  Now, is it?  

But have I answered the question of what makes the Sun and Earthly metabolism go around?  What do I know that the scientists can barely imagine?  It may just come down to who you know vs what you know, which is also about quality vs. quantity.  

Yes, in the end, it is all about intentionalism or even just normativity.  Who da Judge?  But don't leave home without it..... intent.  

Kant cautioned us about flying too close to the Truth.  Without a smidgen of trust, we, like Icarus, will cry a lot.  And when you see it, you, too, will cry.

12:50-------

How does the logos keep the Sun shining?  Where does the occasionalism of Maxwell's demon stop, and the Logos begin?  I doubt that a line can be drawn within the sands of empiricism/holism.  We might as well ask what makes the world go 'round.  

In this (post-)modern world, scientists are actually anxious to avoid marginalization.  That anxiety is quite clearly visible in Jack's eyes.  My advice...... stick with your pragmatism, boys and girls.  If your concern lies more with the truth, then you will need to remove your green eyeshades, in my opinion.  

2:20--------

Ok, let me take a stab at it.........

What makes the world go 'round........?

It is Maxwell's occasional demon, and, guess what, you and I are Maxwell's demons.  Our ouroboric CTC is the cosmic dynamo, we also being the virgins, when it comes to our truthiness.  

Yes, each one of us has our tosies in the Aperion/aether, which is the subject of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_1:2 .  

God placed his thumb on that scale, stuck his finger in that pie.  That is what you and I do nightly, in our dreams.  That is our finger to the cosmic wind.  We have set sail upon that sea.  

Of course that watery abyss is also the river Styx, the Milky Way, the highway of the souls.  

And what does this have to do with weak measurement?  The weak measuerement is what the demon is doing.  The dynamo does it on a larger, cosmic scale.  No?  In our ignorance of that 'mechanism', we are virginal.  

In layman's terms, the Sun can shine only in the light of the Telos.  The Sun may be seen as a transducer wrt said Telos.  The energy flow switches, probably several times, between AC/DC.  Rectification is for storage, alternation is for xmission, we might suppose.  The quantum can be part of both modes, as Niels B pointed out.  The Sun is the reactor core, or switchboard...... who knows.....

4:20---------

Just got off the phone with Gary, for an hour, then texting with the Princess, who left her charger in Ron's car.  She may be about to appear on the national media...... along with Uri, separately, that is.  

So, yes, Gary and I had some catching up to do, and, yes, again, it is a Princess' duty to kiss a frog, occasionally, especially a wounded one.

There was a big item wrt GB...... One point was that Scott J made the Uri tape, so the gang is all there. And Gary had not heard of L&DF, wherein S,J&K are circling, of late. But L&D have fallen off of Ron's radar, which may not be good.

Guss R is supposed to be listening to the Uri show, and getting back to me. He is busy wrapping up the JFK show, with Ted C, my sister's former neighbor. Well, it was Meredith. The house sale is virtually completed, back here, in FH/BC.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:01 pm

FYI, from my pc. This was a portion of the chatline from the previous WolfSpirit/LotP show on Counter-poaching and drones.......

[05:17:11] man'kind'?
    [05:18:59] Howla_7352 has quit (Quit: lightIRC.com Flash IRC Client).
    [05:20:21] Howler_2654 joined the channel.
    [05:21:43] virg greets each Won w/ delight-will, Turtl, Ron, Princess, oldones,Howler_4143, Howler_2654, festus_2b, DrGno, dan, WSRHost, Hammerhead, Hal9000
    [05:21:44] https://www.youtube.com/freerevolutionradio dont be a tardy human go subscribe
    [05:21:51] Welcome
    [05:21:57]
    [05:25:03] Hello Vrg wb
    [05:26:04]
    [05:26:09] wsr, you blushing, hee hee?
    [05:26:24] www.snowleopardconservance.org
    [05:26:28] hi virg
    [05:26:45]
    [05:26:51]
    [05:26:57] info@snowleopardconservance.org
    [05:28:38] http://snowleopardconservancy.org/
    [05:29:01] info@snowleopardconservancy.org/
    [05:29:06] there those work
    [05:30:09] next guest x-sniper perfect one to take out the isht heads who take down the cats!
    [05:30:41] http://www.iapf.org
    [05:34:13] right on Princess
    [05:34:43] yes I'd like to take these evil criminals myself!
    [05:35:25] Cat joined the channel.
    [05:36:07] w bCat
    [05:36:12] welcome Cat
    [05:36:24] and feed them to hungry leopards in pieces
    [05:36:37] yes!
    [05:36:40] hahah
    [05:36:47] leopards wouldn't like their nasty meat
    [05:36:57] ty.....just back in..canine found and injured so i tended to him
    [05:37:09] and feed the left overs to hungry wolves
    [05:37:16] what is his injury Cat
    [05:37:29] talking about gov't as****s?
    [05:37:52] poachers Cat
    [05:38:14] outer and inner right hind leg....i think there is a coon or coyote he tangle with up in the orchard...he is hurting...
    --------
    [05:44:45] Vrg has quit (Quit: lightIRC.com Flash IRC Client).
    [05:49:24] tough love
    [05:49:33] i believe in that
    [05:49:48] for sure...justice be done
    [05:58:56] is any one else noticing a very slow internet today ?
    [05:59:58] not sure, have not been on much today
    [06:01:16] animal hero   ...awesome.....
    [06:01:36] Vrg joined the channel.
    [06:04:06] yayyyy
    [06:05:37] http://www.iapf.org/en/
    [06:05:44] wb again Vrg
    [06:05:50] I am glad to hear and see there are still good people out here that care about the animals that share this world  with us! �
    -------------
    [04:57:20] [NOTICE frequency.windfyre.net]: *** Looking up your hostname...
    [04:57:21] [NOTICE frequency.windfyre.net]: *** Found your hostname
    [04:57:22] dan joined the channel.
    [04:57:23] [NOTICE Hammerhead]: Welcome To The WOlfspirit Radio chat room!!
    [04:57:26] [NOTICE Hammerhead]: this room is intended to be a drama free chat.
    [04:57:27] [NOTICE Hammerhead]: causing trouble here will get you removed forever no reprive no return after three warning
    [04:57:29] [NOTICE Hammerhead]: channel rules
    [04:57:31] [NOTICE Hammerhead]: There is but One Rule, Treat others here as you choose to be treated!
    ---------------
    [05:19:51] yw QP
    [05:26:22] http://realitypod.com/2010/10/robot-programmed-to-fall-in-love-with-a-girl-goes-too-far/
    [05:27:12] he dave... download this to vid archieve... Occult Secrets of Grammar https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A32Zw0jlSCc
    [05:27:14] teRRi joined the channel.
    [05:27:33] 122499
    [05:29:20] it is uploaded already trem
    [05:42:40] teRRi has quit (Ping timeout).
    [05:46:32] oldones has quit (Quit: lightIRC.com Flash IRC Client).
    But, KIM, that, after this, you may have to listen to 103.5 to keep up with the Princess.

Last edited by dan on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Anyway, here is the latest on L&D........

They may both be on the lam from federal prosecution wrt Lighthouse financial.  It seems that they were playing off one state against the other, but if you cross statelines too many times, even virtually, the feds will step in.  My informant expects to be in touch with them within the next few days, and he will try to help, within the context of the law.  I offered to be a character witness.  My informant responded that this could be very helpful, especially if they wish to plead insanity.

We were both reminded of Gordon, MHRIP, and his serial run-ins with the Feds, bless their and his hearts. Yes, it is a SW.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Is this supposed to be new info........?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/168566963255649/permalink/410246029087740/

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:01 am

I was on the phone last night with Bill L concerning the IPU assessment document posted by Bren Burton to Facebook, as linked above.  Bill believes that this is a part of the documents given by Timothy Cooper to the Woods, back in the early 90's.  They had Bill come out to look at them, back then.  These, along with the MJ-12 documents allegedly mailed to Jaime Shandera, in the early '80's, are generally considered to be hoaxes, although Stanton Friedman defended them persistently.  

According to Bill, there are still many other documents in this batch that have not been released, pending more favorable financial arrangements.  Why this particular document is showing up now, via Bren Burton, Bill is not guessing.

One particular red flag is the prominent mention of JFK, who was then just a junior congressperson.  It is noteworthy that Timothy was also an avid follower of the JFK conspiracy theories.

We have to start getting ready to leave, early tomorrow, for a twelve day trip to New Mexico and Colorado, so just a few last thoughts......

Last night I was thinking more about the Sun, with photosynthesis and geometrical optics, from an idealist/Kantian perspective.  As an immaterialist, I must favor a theory of direct perception, which seems to run directly counter to an indirect, photon theory of light.  Even just mirrors and photographs present a challenge to idealism.  

It does seem a bit odd that the main criticism of Kant came with the advent of general relativity and its non-Euclidean geometry.  It seems far-fetched to hold the convoluted abstractions of GR against the idealists.  Photosynthesis seems much more problematic.  

Clearly, the Sun provides a key organizing principle for most all of Creation.  Where would we be without that logical pillar?  What would Creation be without heliotropism.  This is a point I've made, since early on.  

But as soon as I make such a point about Creation, I always get distracted by trying to come up with a similar organizing principle for Heaven.  

It appears generally assumed that, in heaven, theotropism plays the role of heliotropism, down here.  This is one reason why I am suspect of the ultimate individuality of our souls.  Theotropism leads to universal redemption or apocatastasis.  We all end up in the same place.  There is no soul-part than cannot be redeemed in the end, no matter how much we resist that ultimate (fatal/fateful) embrace.  It is the great attractor in the sky, and we are all on that tractor-beam, and always have been.  Get over it.  

Theo- and helio-tropism should be logically or analogically related.  One might suppose that there are analogous or complementary principles of 'energy' conservation.  But which is the ruling principle, the one up there, or down here?  Or is it all just part of the cosmic bootstrap, seen from two different perspectives?   In each case, it is the Circuit that rules.  Conservation and symmetry laws simply support the necessary closure of this singular, best possible Circuit.  

It could even be that there is an analog of gravity in heaven that continues to retard our ascent.  

But why, with all the monism and monadism, must there be such a dichotomy between here and there?  Why will most of us still have to die to get in?  And, yes, there is much disagreement about the nature, if any, of our glorified/heavenly bodies, even if just temporary or transitional.  

All of these questions will be answered in due course.  It is mainly up to us to figure out how this BPW will work out, as if we had not already completed this exercise, in Eternity.  It is the Kingdom, already within, we are just trying to reminisce, to jog each other's memory.  It will be a slow process at first, but once the pieces start falling into place, history will be accelerating into the Telos.  What?!  You don't believe me?  If not quite yet, rest assured that it is entirely my fault!  

2:10----------

Given the necessity of a 3D space and of semi-direct perception, within that space, the light rays are rather over-determined.  Whenever we blink, the world need not disappear.  But who does mind the tree in the quad, come nighttime?  Is there not a slippery slope back into independent existence?  

There are two overlapping problems...... how does the room not disappear when I turn off the light, and the obverse problem of how can the light of perception be turned off, in the first place?  How can an immaterialist manage to blink?  It is magic.  No?  

I guess I'm blaming it all on the Logos, but then suppose we want to take a nap in heaven?  Will it be like the lamp-in-our-face torture?  One has to posit two sets of logic?  As I get older, do I get dumber or just more honest?  

In our dreams, we don't worry about blinking or breathing, unless it is about drowning, and then we wake up.  Compared to heaven, though, this present existence will be seen as relatively illusory.  

Let's face it, mystics have a heck of a time verbalizing their experiences.  The two realms could be totally incommensurable, even with the most adroit use of metaphor.  I do try valiantly to eschew dualism, which, of course, is contrary to the spirit of monism, but here we are, wall-to-wall dualism....... our prison, as advertised...... and very cleverly designed, or is it fiendishly?  We can too easily see where the gnostics get off with the Demiurge.  Jesus managed to break through that wall, he almost tore it down.  Is there no place to hide?  We are the two lovers, frozen, separated on the Grecian urn.  Twisting in the wind, also.  

We have been seduced into building our own prison.  Blame us?  No, I will not go there.  Not at all.  We are all in this together, from Alpha to Omega.  Deny it, if we can.  

Who saves the tree, when we blink?  Who allows us to blink?  Pantheism.  We embrace the world so as to let it go, in the cosmic eye-blink, when the Quad dissolves to the Megalith.  Atlas shrugs, ever so slightly.  The flora and fauna will hardly notice the quake of spirit that splits the night.  I did dream that.  It left me shaking.  That is why we say our prayers.  Alterity.  Even God must have her moments. She certainly did, right in plain sight.

Last edited by dan on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:43 pm

There is plenty there in the JFK event to see. Most choose not to see it.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:41 pm

I agree with that. It is a microcosm of our disturbed, disturbing cosmos. And we have many miles to go, with only a flickering eternal flame to light the path.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Any chance we can post a copy of that doc. here for those lacking Facebook?

dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:53 pm

MD02,

I doubt that anyone can or will object, as long as you make a stab at attribution, which is not easy, in this case.  

Cy would decide, of course.

Date: August 9, 2013, 4:00:44 PM EDT
    Subject: confirmed

Yes, I checked, this is one of several "IPU" (Interplanetary Phenomena Unit) documents that are part of the Ryan Wood/Bob Wood holdings. Stylistic analysis strongly indicates Tim Cooper as the creator. FYI, some of the handwritten notations are in Cooper's hand, despite weak attempt to mask same. His writing style is very identifiable if you are attuned and have read enough of it. I believe the Wood's rate the probability of authenticity of this particular document as 70-80% or thereabouts. The issue of a "real" IPU is quite another one, as I mentioned there is probative evidence for something along these lines, although its exact nature is nebulous. If forced, I could speculate several likely scenarios.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:09 pm

I will, I'm slow today guys. Sorry.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Images provided by Bren Burton on Facebook

[Open Minds Forum] IPU Assessment Documents

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 58597_10151775867386484_762029464_n

Source: https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/q71/s720x720/58597_10151775867386484_762029464_n.jpg

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 1150397_10151775867371484_1218951112_n

Source: https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/q71/s720x720/1150397_10151775867371484_1218951112_n.jpg

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 954779_10151775867331484_725585217_n

Source: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/s720x720/954779_10151775867331484_725585217_n.jpg

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Image provided by Bren Burton on Facebook

[Open Minds Forum] Uri Geller - the CIA assessment

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 1146556_10151775831646484_1854483935_n

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151775831646484&set=gm.410212595757750&type=1&relevant_count=1

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:52 am

Date: August 9, 2013, 4:15:43 PM EDT
    Subject: Re: confirmed

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/documents/pre1948.php

link to this and other choice wonders of charming ufo forgeries.

1:40 CDT....Houston-------

8-10-13. Enroute to Houston

How do we distinguish between ideas and objects?  We can't.  

How to dist. btw time frames?  Synchrony of the Present within a block-universe.  Must be a psychic component for synchrony.  

Need to prevent branching of universe.  

KIM, that we have no way to distinguish btw its and bits.  In 3D printing, its and bits become interchangeable.  Ideas generally direct action.  Conversation..... Persuasion.  Programming.  Where does language end, and the world begin?  Numbers and physics? Such as Fermi statistics.  In QM, its and bits are totally confabulated.  

Is the Sun a confabulation?   Who counts the photons, besides the trees?  Any get lost enroute?

2:30MDT.....El Paso--------

Enroute to El Paso ---------

My general strategy wrt immaterialism is to reassign atomic process to phenomenal cycles, and, particularly, to metabolic cycles. Water and carbon cycles work, too.

Conservations laws could be explained by the accustomed constancy of the cycles, verging on normativity.

This is an extension of the casino effect........ Roulette wheels run true, due to the balance of the psychic energies involved. The same might be said for airplanes, we trust. If so, why must we bother smelting aluminum?

And now flying over an extensive, depleted oilfield, who is going to put the hydrocarbon back in he ground? Well, God has a CTC cheat for that....... It is neither a boot, nor a reboot. It is optimal continuity that happens to include a bit of a rapture. Think nothing of it. Don't blink, or you will miss God's Blink.... Omega >> Alpha.

Smelting? Are there smelters in heaven? Fire? They are supposed to be in hell....... Oops, I don't want to give away the store. Are we Heaven's galley slaves? Do the gods feed on the effervescence of our psychic tumults? Passion fruit?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:33 am

We're having a thunderstorm in Las Cruces. Their first in a couple of years, according to one source.

Here is something I keep forgetting....... the only things we can perceive, and so the only things that can exist, are felt meanings, and there is but one of these, which is love, or the shadow thereof.

But, if I keep forgetting it, how can it be important? Well, it just is, so get over it. Stop worrying, and let it come. This is the only monism that ever made a lick of sense. 1 John 4, etc.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Dan wrote:Here is something I keep forgetting....... the only things we can perceive, and so the only things that can exist, are felt meanings, and there is but one of these, which is love, or the shadow thereof.

But, if I keep forgetting it, how can it be important? Well, it just is, so get over it. Stop worrying, and let it come. This is the only monism that ever made a lick of sense. 1 John 4, etc.
    I would beg to differ on the "felt meanings." I think they are constructs, more advanced than the common experience which comes to co-exist with the common experience and thus initiates the Better Life.

For an example, I can walk among my goats with great love and affection and still get knocked over on that freaking hotwire because I'm not fast enough in doling out their grain and have my world lit up like the fourth of july to the tune of tremendous voltage.

Spiritual advancement in complexity does not exclude me from interaction with the other aspects of my environment.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:36 pm

1 John 4

cut/paste
    NKJV

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.  They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them.  We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.  He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.  In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.  In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.  Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

No one has seen God at any time.  If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.  By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.  And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.  Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.  We love Him because He first loved us.

If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?  And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:29 pm