Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy

isaackoi
    isaackoi

Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Empty Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy

Post by isaackoi Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:26 pm

To enable more efficient and effective searching of the material on Dan Smith's Best Possible World website, I've created PDF copies of that website as at 2001 and 2013.

It is then possible to run EXTREMELY fast searches of the material on Dan's website (and, if you like, also at the same time search PDF copies of specified other websites, forums and official documents) for, say, Ron/Pandolfi/P/Catfish/CF/Mr P or Kit/Green/BJ.

Using various pieces of software (including the free PDF-XChange Viewer software I discussed in my post at the link below) it is then possible to see the context of each search hit and click on each hit to see the relevant text. Using that free PDF, it is possible to run through a hundred relevant results in a couple of minutes.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread762746/pg1

If (and, of course, only if) Dan Smith would like me to, I'm happy to upload the PDF version of his website to a free file storage website so that other people can run very quick and flexible searches, such as the one illustrated in the picture below. I'm happy to share tools such as PDF searchable versions of material, when any relevant permission is obtained.

Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Dan_sm10
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Empty Re: Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy

Post by dan Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Isaac,

Wow!

And why are you picking on my poor friend, BJ.  

Don't we feel sorry for Salmonella Iridensis (sp?!)  

What did he ever do to deserve all this attention?

All kitding (sp?) aside, there is some significant progress happening out here in North Beach.  To understand this you need to picture me sitting here, on Washnington square, sipping my Chardonay, while Jack is having his tooth drilled, above the Cafe Divine.  Who would you rather be, JS or BJ?  

Just got off the phone with the Princess......  Paul Z will be our lead-in, and he will recount the episode in Contact, where [Jill Tarter] meets God, but then comes back to Earth, and none of the scientists believe her.  They tell her that it was all in her head.  Well, guess what, sports fans, it is all in our 'heads'!  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    isaackoi
    isaackoi

Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Empty Re: Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy

Post by isaackoi Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:28 pm

dan wrote:

What did he ever do to deserve all this attention?

All what attention? My post above was pretty basic.

I'm just getting started having a proper look into issues relating to the Aviary, having read about related issues when doing other ufological projects over the years.

Producing a searchable PDF copy of your website (which, as I said above, I'm happy to share with others if you give your permission) is simply one of a few dozen first steps I've taken in the last few days, along with joining this forum, re-reading various relevant books/articles/websites/documents and starting to raise a few questions with various researchers.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Isaac,  

My permission?!  What does that have to do with the price of eggs in Moscow?  

I seriously try to be an open book, and no part of that book has ever been copyrighted.  

IOW...... have at it!

OTOH, Chris L, who is currently being pictured is all too concerned about his copyrights, and, as a result, he may miss the magical bus tour. It almost makes me cry...... I think I should call Gina L.

isaackoi
    isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:57 pm

dan wrote:,  
    I seriously try to be an open book, and no part of that book has ever been copyrighted.  

IOW...... have at it!

Thanks Dan.

I've uploaded the relevant PDF file to:
    https://app.box.com/s/zgs5d3v4epr99s6z9x1k

Now anyone else that wants to run the same sort of quick searches (whether using the free software I recommended or various other items of software) can download that PDF copy of your website and include that PDF among the material searched.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:08 am

And thank you again, Isaac.  

[The rest of this post has been moved to the 'Hello Cy' thread.....]

isaackoi
    isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Hello again,

Since I've been looking into some Aviary related issues again recently, I thought I'd stop by and post a few more relevant resources:

(1) FBI file on Bill Moore, provided to me by Lee Graham (not previously available online):
    https://app.box.com/s/8es104rw7kok5vwmorav

Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Sd52d6d82a

(2) Richard Doty's service records, just shared by Alejandro Rojas on a public forum so I think I can post it now (previously discussed in some of the books on the Bennewitz affair, but not previously online):
    https://app.box.com/s/o77ye4y7qz8asj847nvy

Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Dm52d6d866

I'm currently reading the "Bennewitz papers" by Christa Tilton (an abductee and editor of Crux magazine), as republished in a book entitled "Underground Alien Bio Lab At Dulce : The Bennewitz UFO" edited by Timothy Beckley, with a cover so garish I can't resist embedding an image of it below:

Best Possible World website - Searchable PDF copy Sn52d6d9ce

Christa Tilton's "Bennewitz papers" includes various points that would be worth following up, or at least checking what others have found when looking into these points. For example that publication includes :

(1) extracts from a book apparently written by Paul Bennewitz himself. It looks like Christa Tilton was sent a copy of the manuscript or at least substantial extracts from it.

(2) Material from correspondence with Richard Doty (providing a written record of some of what he was saying a couple of decades ago).

(3) Names of various people that interacted with Paul Bennewitz at various times that could provide a relatively independent view of what was going on.

I don't know if Christa Tilton is still alive and/or whether her archives are accessible.

I've also found (on the back cover of a couple of issues of Bill Moore's UFO magazine "Focus") an advertisement for a "20 minute long, unedited, uncut" VHS video interview of Doty done for "UFO Cover-Up? ... Live", shot in August 1988 "with the permission of the government".

Oh, and I've found the beginning of a report on the Bennewitz affair apparently co-authored by Richard Doty...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:29 am

Isaac,

Good work. Again, I invite you to contact me directly, if you think I can be of any help with your research.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 am