Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:13 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GSB/SSR
ScaRZ
pman35
Sparky
Nib
Bard
Admin
Mur
dan
Jake Reason
14 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

2:40pm EST

White Smoke 30 min ago.... Watching it live... awaiting the New Pope to walk out on the balcony. Vatican Guards and Italian Naval Soldiers marching on the steps of St.Peters Basilica, to the music of the Marching Band.

--------------------------

edit notice: This thread is the Part Two continuation from the original thread - last post here -

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p990-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2215

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Fri May 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Cy,

>>> By my understanding (memory), material/technological progress is not a matter of perpetual. It is a matter of being relative to the spiritual development process. The definition of what is ascribed to being material or technological adapts continuously as the collective group evolves depending greatly on circumstance, need, and imagination. <<<

Ok, this is an interesting statement, and I agree with it, in part.

But, still, Cy, is there no end to Evolution, spiritual or otherwise?

Your main problem here is that you bend your knee to an abstract concept of an Absolute time.

This, Cy, is precisely the dis-ease of the modern mind.

In short, have you no concept of Eternity? When, pray tell, does temporality give way to Eternity? If you can answer me that, then our conversation may wax productive.

And then about Oath Keepers........

In this regard, you sound to me rather like my fundamentalist interlocutors at Grace Fellowship Church, with the caveat that they have a much more solid ground to stand on.

You would swear allegiance to the Constitution. There are many Christians who refuse to do that, and for good reason. The Constitution is a castle built in the sands of time.

The Constitution can and is being amended and interpreted as we speak, by politicians, whose credibility is sinking into the single digits, as we speak.

No, I would not swear on that Constitution. Nor would I swear on a bible.

I place my trust only in love. I would not trust anyone who would place any trust anywhere else.

Where do you place your trust?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri May 03, 2013 6:50 pm

dan wrote:Cy,

>>> By my understanding (memory), material/technological progress is not a matter of perpetual. It is a matter of being relative to the spiritual development process. The definition of what is ascribed to being material or technological adapts continuously as the collective group evolves depending greatly on circumstance, need, and imagination. <<<

Ok, this is an interesting statement, and I agree with it, in part.

But, still, Cy, is there no end to Evolution, spiritual or otherwise?

Again relative to position of the percipience. What is evolutionary by our terms is not yet the same as that defined by elder races nor beyond them by the Source. What is the extent of spiritual evolution is defined differently by the Source than it is by ourselves. The time frame of the Universe is not necessarily the time frame of a specie. Purposes and potential varies between species.

Make enough mistakes in Being and yes there is an end to evolution. Even the Soul can be nixed if you're that rotten to want it done.

Come to hate life enough and yes there is an end possible to evolution, Being, and Soul.

Do you hate life and thereby Creation to that extent Dan?

dan wrote:Your main problem here is that you bend your knee to an abstract concept of an Absolute time.

I don't bend knee to anything or anyone Dan. I do however respect a good number of things with humble regard.

dan wrote:This, Cy, is precisely the dis-ease of the modern mind.

I don't have the use of language that would suit to describe my perception of time Dan, so I simply don't do it. I'm not here to hash out mechanics. If I was I'd have taken physics in an attempt to establish a good enough grasp of such language. Why would I spend time on that when there are plenty of theoretical physicists to hash away at it?

dan wrote:In short, have you no concept of Eternity? When, pray tell, does temporality give way to Eternity? If you can answer me that, then our conversation may wax productive.

Actually I do have concept of Eternity. But I'm not equipped to describe it.

dan wrote:And then about Oath Keepers........

In this regard, you sound to me rather like my fundamentalist interlocutors at Grace Fellowship Church, with the caveat that they have a much more solid ground to stand on.

That's nice Dan. You don't understand the spirituality in the concepts of natural rights? Or the value of the alternative track to Globalism?

dan wrote:You would swear allegiance to the Constitution. There are many Christians who refuse to do that, and for good reason. The Constitution is a castle built in the sands of time.

I have sworn allegiance to it Dan. But that Oath was made to the original form and intent. The current effort at adulteration is not in that Oath. The Constitution is a representation of the principles and collective soul construct which was spelled out and recognized as being inherent - natural within all mankind.

It's not my problem that many Christians are too busy arguing over inane details of this scripture or that scripture to understand the very gemstone that was placed in their care. They have access to the materials to understand but some of them do not seem to care. Their focus is their selves same as with more than a few of the technocratic and non-denominational political persuasion.

I will agree with you that the Constitution is an archetype. But rather than the Castle it is more clearly seen as the proverbial sword in the stone. That sword has a name and a heart and a battle cry. And it has a geis to protect those under its care; to ensure pursuit of happiness; the nurture their potential.

dan wrote:The Constitution can and is being amended and interpreted as we speak, by politicians, whose credibility is sinking into the single digits, as we speak.

Yes it is. But that does not lessen what it is or what it stands for. The corruption in the hearts and minds of politicians is something else entirely. And they would be well advised to be mindful of that sinking.

dan wrote:No, I would not swear on that Constitution. Nor would I swear on a bible.

That is your prerogative Dan. I merely have a unique view of what the whole founding of this nation is and what was imbued in it. The Constitution is the culmination of that creation. Those who hate mankind hate the Constitution for good reason. Because it stands between them and the destruction of man's potential.

dan wrote:I place my trust only in love. I would not trust anyone who would place any trust anywhere else.

Dan the path that was created, represented by the Constitution WAS one of love. It was a human choice supported by the Source through Synchronicity. A choice that had never been made on this world before in quite this manner.

dan wrote:Where do you place your trust?

I trust the Source believing in mankind and its Potential. I trust the acts I see IT do in uplifting those working toward preserving and making that choice more real for everyone on this world and for spreading the understanding of those principles and acting in ways that embody it and for IT moving/supporting those fighting against the corruption and adulteration of that path. The roots of those abstract ideas were confirmed as Soul Path by the one you call Jesus many centuries before.

You can choose to ignore that bit of history or not. Can your ideas of truth adapt to acknowledge it and work with it? Or do you insist on continuing to portray IT, IT's Works, and IT's Creation as vermin on this planet?

Cy

[/quote]

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sat May 04, 2013 2:59 am

dan wrote:
    I place my trust only in love. I would not trust anyone who would place any trust anywhere else.

Where do you place your trust?

Jilted-love is as common and seems to be winning.

Generally, it also contains more rage and energy whereas the Calmer type seems to be complacent for still waters while in possession of all the wisdom.

A world CAN wake up - if given a reason to dream again, Dan. Even those they hate can find purpose and alter path if given enough "truth" to consider.

Population could be controlled by the truth in less than 120 years in most civilized nations via natural means of a body reaching its limits. Civilized nations must lead, not subvert. It won't be easy, but nothing is impossible, yet.

Let them Dream again.........

Oh - wait. I just remembered the Chinese have their Hybrid Virus in hand at the scorn of the world. Those little Dragons in the East! Then again - it could be the lies that brings Apoc.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Drudge10

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat May 04, 2013 9:24 pm

Hey Dan,

Your "Jack and Friends" group may strike me from their lists. I'm not interested. A bunch of goobers who think themselves intelligent is all I found with the exception of Dick Farley. I'm not sure why he's in the middle of that. I think he could do far better.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 05, 2013 8:08 am

Cy,

This was mainly just for you to catch a glimpse of one of my prime antagonists, Jack. There is still some degree of honor amongst us thieves, and I'm not finished with him yet.

You and I do need to speak more about 'evolution'. I will be asking you to focus on the purpose of evolution. But now I'm off to SfA.......

Then the other group you need to understand is the Salmony population group. I am just beginning to reengage with them. It is all about ultimate concerns. That is a matter that none of these groups are willing to engage. Not quite yet.......

Here is my latest to a small portion of that list......
    Date: May 5, 2013, 10:33:01 AM EDT
    To: Michael
    Cc: 7 others.....
    Subject: Ultimate test......

Michael,

I believe that most of us, even just these nine of us, are aware that we are engaged, here, in the ultimate test of humankind.

But, I'm the only one amongst this very select group who has not yet been heard.

If we are to pass this Test, then we must engage every resource at our disposal. I am one of your resources. I have not, yet, truly been engaged, even though I am representing the other 99% that is not yet willing to accede to this ultimate test.

I claim to understand some very relevant things about that 99% that none of you have even touched upon, except very indirectly and in a most disparaging manner.

Anytime that any of you wish to wax serious about this ultimate test, I am right here, at your disposal.

4:20-----------

Yesterday, with virtually no fanfare, there occurred the bigest summit meeting in ufology, since perhaps 1987, when there was an aviary summit meeting. Present were the two Steve's and Ron and me. I had to leave at 6, when the party was still going strong. I have not yet gotten a report back. The headline from me is that we are not surprised that nothing newsworthy occurred, but that fact ought to be newsworthy. Nonetheless, a CNN stringer was present, just in case. I expect to get additional feedback, when we celebtate the first broadcast of Aliyah's radio show.

(cont.)

pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Mon May 06, 2013 2:35 am

@dan Hi Dan I posted this a few days ago with answers to some of your questions , I think its important we try to have a mutual discussion with everyone on this forum , it is after all an open discussion , but it seems not so. Anyways here is my post.

pman35 wrote:
    People today everywhere have become complacent , and uninterested in things outside there own doors. What they don't realize is everything is connected to each other , it might not look like it does for example what does "reality TV" and all these "talent" shows have in common , no it's not entertainment but containment , when TV like this is being watched by the thousands , their minds are being stripped of the potential to think for themselves. Mass media , entertainment is a virtual version of Shepard and who are the sheep ?

Cy put it perfectly when she said this
    An example of corruption can be maintaining the population below a living wage so that it takes many income streams to sustain a single household

. That in itself is a very important line because it starts and ends with money, what happens when u don't have enough to feed yourself or your family , how do you survive an everyday existence , some people resort to crime , murder , etc , just to make a dollar. They say money makes the world go round , no it doesn't corruption and greed does , what happens when you take that away ?

Containment is Happening now and its very evident the moment you look outside. How many people are stuck on their phones either texting , facebooking , chatting. Tell me why the old way of communicating has gone ( 1 to 1 face talking) also we've lost the ability to talk ie lol , roflmao , thats not a language its a condition of our intelligence due to the Containment.

Dan you asked the question
    Why aren't the ET's intervening, we might ask? Is there not a technological fix for our resource predicament?

Firstly let me ask do you believe in ET as a physical or spirtual form ?

Let me attempt to answer your question , Et has been here for millennia and they have intervene albeit on a small scale but there job is not to help us dramatically improve or to set us on a path we have yet even to see , the best way I can describe it is "the human race are currently like children at a sand pit , what happens when we build sand castles and they fall down , do we give up, no we make a better one next time so it stands longer. What this does is makes us think of how to keep going but Its not ET fault we are in a mess. Its the containment of the ptb.

"Is there not a technological fix for our resource predicament" The answer to this is a resounding yes , however we'll never see the light of day with them unless we get out of our current containment. Black budgets are the answer you are looking for. Dr Stephen Greer has been campaiging for this information and technology release for years , answer me this Dan why is it that previous civilizations were able to live more peacefully than we can , build the pyramids , and other amazing structures , not have a monetary system and yet who is better of , us or them?

Disclosure is coming and when it does ?

Religion is a type of containment , why is it so you may ask well some countries are controlled by the say of religion , and it has been used a lot to create havoc among the people , certain situations have been attributed to religious groups but again it comes down to those controlling the entire planet and these are just some examples of containment.

My own example of this is a pyramid structure , every level from the bottom is linked be it media , drinking in ur local pub , trying to get ahead in business etc , until the top tier thats where its truly controlled , thats where ideas or strangleholds are put on the lower levels to contain us. Freedom is a myth right now , it is achievable but only if we can topple the top level of the pyramid.

When ET do finally show up over the cities , Will that be the beginning of the end , or the start of a new and prosperous planet. I don't think ET will swoop in and try to take control what they'll simply do is cut the bonds that have tied us together thru the criminal activities of those that wish to contain us.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 06, 2013 9:34 am

As a reminder, Aliyah's inaugural broadcast will be tomorrow at 5pm eastern. We will be live from a cafe in VA, and there will be call-ins.......

http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/princessaliyah.htm

The topic tomorrow will be Wolf in the Wild. Guests will be Steven Greer and possibly myself, along with.....

Kimi Kraus.... http://wolftotemambassadors.blogspot.com/

Tracy Hughes Wolf....... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rainbow-Mountain-INC/240074312734537

and Dave Corso...... http://wolfspiritradio.com/davecorso.htm .

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon May 06, 2013 10:06 am

Admin wrote:Hey Dan,

Your "Jack and Friends" group may strike me from their lists. I'm not interested. A bunch of goobers who think themselves intelligent is all I found with the exception of Dick Farley. I'm not sure why he's in the middle of that. I think he could do far better.

Cy
    Your posed question was interesting, Cy. Wrong crowd. I would agree with Dan's response. And add, it is not encumbered upon us to adjust our approaches to hospitality. If that story is true, and if correctly interpreted by the teller, then imo the walk-in's response indicates shame. Intrusionary. The encumbrance thus falls upon them.

------------------

My time is being stretched and there are too many discussions for me to follow-up on here. So I have to remain short.

Pman, nice to see your face!
    Regarding your long post....briefly, I believe we are better off today then ever before in history. The grass may look greener on the other side, but on closer inspection, the Pyramid building generations lived short lives, even the richest among them. Death, sorrow and struggles to survive were exceedingly greater than what we have had to deal with. They too lived in a "containment" of their own making.

There has always been PtB and there always will be. It is endowed in our nature to require PtB. Without them our societies can not be sustained.

I do not believe that advanced technologies can save us all from our resource/population problems. The earth itself is a containment. And it has its limits. Technology can improve our plight. But there remains a limit as to how many it can sustain.

I would like to have elaborated more, but time is limited.

Cheers
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon May 06, 2013 10:16 am

dan wrote:As a reminder, Aliyah's inaugural broadcast will be tomorrow at 5pm eastern. We will be live from a cafe in VA, and there will be call-ins.......

http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/princessaliyah.htm

The topic tomorrow will be Wolf in the Wild. Guests will be Steven Greer and possibly myself, along with.....

Kimi Kraus.... http://wolftotemambassadors.blogspot.com/

Tracy Hughes Wolf....... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rainbow-Mountain-INC/240074312734537

and Dave Corso...... http://wolfspiritradio.com/davecorso.htm .

Now this is very interesting, Dan!

I wonder how many of those who watched the "Citizen Hearing on Disclosure" at the National Press Club last week, will be informed/aware of Aliyah's inaugural broadcast. I think it will be few.

And last Saturday's party?.... I would think that's MOST news worthy.

I see you haven't yet responded to Jack calling it "baloney".

Collecting your thoughts?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 06, 2013 10:39 am

Gary sends the following link from the NYT.......

http://wap.nytimes.com/2013/05/04/us/politics/panel-convenes-in-washington-to-discuss-aliens.html

It is a surprisingly, refreshingly balanced article from the Gray Lady. Congratulations to Steve Bassett for moving the topic forward.

Jake,

Collecting my thoughts......? Always, yes. But, no, I don't respond to Jack's individual barbs. I have his number...... I bide my time. In the meantime I'm working on Paul and David. That is where the action might be.

And then there is Larry..... That was the bad news from Saturday. It appears that he is going the way of all of his predecessors, right into the clutches of the aviary. I was hoping that he would participate in a June meeting in SF, but that appears to be increasingly remote.

So near, yet so far.

It is, as with most everything else, still the economy, stupid..... That is what is setting every timeline. Is there a prosperous way down? Maybe God is betting on, but I'm not.

Pman,

I go along with Jake, on your political/technological issues. Revolutions are always two steps back and one step forward. Just look at history.

Don't put your trust in violence and chaos. The pen and the votes are mightier than the sword. If you don't have your ideas lined up, then you are barking at the moon.

You are right about one thing, the ET's are not going to save us.

The technology to save us is in the Black Budget, you say.........

I suppose that is possible, but it seems the least likely of several other possibilities. But what I doubt, Pman, is whether you have sat down and thought through the various contingencies that would be associated with a sequestered technology.

Nonetheless, this belief is one that is shared by most of our ufological colleagues. If you have the time and inclination to argue for this possibility, it would be worthwhile for both of us to start a separate topic, where this possibility could be argued at some length.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon May 06, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 12:03 pm

The Eight Unfolding Stages of the Great American Genocide (Part 4)

by Dave Hodges - thecommonsenseshow.com

May 5, 2013 - Featured, Main, Martial Law
    Tagged: agenda 21, depopulation, false flag, FEMA, goldman sachs, government, martial law, ndaa, new world order, police state, wall street - no comments
    Parts one, Part two and Part three of this series examined the first six stages of an eight stage paradigm which historically leads to genocide. The framework used for the analysis was based upon a paper written by Greg Stanton which was presented as a briefing paper for the State Department in 1996 in which he postulated that genocide progresses through eight states. The fundamental research question posed by this multi-part series “Is the United States preparing for a mass genocide against selected segments of its population?”

Unfortunately, and most disturbingly, the United States fully meets the criteria for the first six stages of the eight stages.

The fourth part of this series examines the seventh stage in this paradigm, namely, extermination.

Stage Seven: Extermination
    The good news is that mass exterminations of American citizens is not being overtly carried out by the present administration. I know that many people will say that the genocide has already begun and they will undoubtedly bring up the subjects of Chemtrails, GMO’s, Fluoride, etc. I am not denying that these variables and several other toxins are not having a deleterious impact on human health. However, the only topic under investigation in this series is the question of mass murder being carried out by government sponsored entities against selected elements of the population.

Although there are no exterminations taking place on American soil, the first three parts of this series lifted the covers off the bed and it is clear that our country is on a train which is gaining momentum, having passed six stages on the way to genocide. The trains next stop is unquestionably extermination unless the American people can launch an amazing rally and take back the country. However, at this point, it would probably take a civil war to take America back because our country has become such a nation typified by passivity that it probably does not have the collective guts to rise up and fight back because most of us still have food on our collective tables. Meanwhile as the train races toward genocide, it i0s gaining momentum.

What Will the Extermination Look Like?
    The best predictor of future events are past events. On that basis, let’s take a short look ahead as to how Stage Seven, Extermination, could potentially look like to many Americans, when it finally unfolds.

Our Future?
    It is the Christmas season of 2014. A lot has happened in the past year. The trigger event leading to the trouble that we are presently in started when the banks closed their doors when it was announced that Iran had planted a computer virus which brought down the computerized banking system. Actually, that was a lie. It was another in the long line of false flag events which was designed to help the globalists gain control over everything.

Get Your Money Out While You Still Can

At first, personal banking assets were frozen and then they just disappeared. Most Americans were left without the means to pay their mortgage, or to buy food and medicine. Then the rioting and looting began, and martial law was declared. War was simultaneously launched and Iran was attacked which brought Russia and China into the conflict.

The first stage of the Extermination stage was underway when the bankers, who have seized control over the government, left the entire western half of the nation exposed to invasion. By prior agreement, the Chinese, fully in control of the Panama Canal, began moving north and eventually entered the America’s underbelly in the Southwest. The Russians crossed the Alaskan Land Bridge and decimated Alaska and Northwest Canada.

In a replay of the SS Nazi death squads entering Russia in 1940, entire geographic areas were targeted for extermination by the conquering hordes. Many in the West and the Northwest were summarily executed by the death squads. Many were rounded up and sent to camps where they worked as slave labor until they were no longer needed and were subsequently eliminated. By prior arrangement, the Chinese and the Russians do not enter into the Eastern two-thirds of the country. The Agenda 21 dream of turning the entire west into a wilderness wasteland was realized.

In the Eastern two-thirds of the country, the martial law government let the people stay in their homes so long as they deeded their house back to the bank. It became illegal to store more than three days of food and water. Americans were forced to turn in their guns. Any citizen caught with a gun was committing a capital offense and public executions were summarily carried out. Everyone, even the disabled, were assigned to work brigades. Some work brigade duty consisted of going to your regular job. Most work brigade duty consisted of performing work for the government. Food and gas was rationed. A dusk to dawn curfew was instituted. Two separate drafts, a public sector military draft and private sector government/NGO draft, were instituted (i.e. slaves to the corporations). Despite the horror that had become America, your family had somewhat adjusted until the day your six year old repeated something you had said about the “old” American Constitution at school. The teacher reported your family to the Principal, who in turn, filed an electronic “see something-say something” report with the Department of Homeland Security. You were now a target for re-education and that meant being sent to a camp. Yet, your family was totally unaware of what was coming based upon the innocent statement of your child.

It is 4AM, and an armored personnel carrier, with a “Department of Homeland Security” emblem displayed on the driver’s side door, accompanied by three black canvass covered trucks pulls up in front of you home. A dozen well-armed men quickly exit the vehicle and train their guns on the windows of your home. Another team exits one of the trucks and forms a protective perimeter for the black garbed terrorists surrounding your house. The troops on the perimeter were tasked with arresting anyone of your neighbors who peers out the window or worse yet, might be videotaping the proceedings. These government terrorist events have happened enough times before that most of the people know not to look out their windows when they hear noises in the early morning hours. With the lights off in the house, the parents run to their children’s rooms to make sure they do not look out the window. Your neighbors remain quiet and are just relieved that the wolf has passed by their door one more time.

You and your family are fast asleep when the battering ram breaks down your front door. By predesign, from the schematics of your home, the heavily armored swat team enters every bedroom yelling and screaming. Everyone in your family is awakened with a gun pressing against their body while the intruders are incessantly yelling commands designed to terrorize and gain compliance from your family. The government terrorists would prefer not to kill you in your home, but they will not hesitate to do so if you resist.

Your family members are immediately bound and gagged, so that when they rush you from your house, to the waiting transport trucks, your screams of terror cannot alert your neighbors as to the reign of terror that is occurring in your peaceful neighborhood.

Scantily clothed and with no shoes on your feet, you are boarded onto one truck, you attempt to yell to your children that you love them because you know the drill, as you know that you will never see them again. But your muffled sound, goes unheard by your children thanks to the gag covering your mouth. Your spouse is boarded onto a second truck and your children onto a third truck. All are shackled including the children. Then the trucks quickly speed off into the night.

You arrive at a processing center and are dressed up in a prison uniform. You are taken into a room and injected with a microchip which contains all of your personal information as well as a detailed description of your crime against the state. You are boarded onto a train, traveling all afternoon, until you arrive at a camp, the kind of camp that you have only heard rumors about. And at this point, you realize that a new chapter in human history has begun.

Home Away From Home

It is a hellish future that I want nothing to do with.

Conclusion
    There are those that will deny that the first six stages are making the seventh stage possible. However, I seen no other conclusion when we collectively examine the hard evidence presented in the first three parts of this series.

Part One Part Two Part Three

The fifth part of this series will examine how the officials will attempt to cover up the fact that the American Holocaust has become an historical fact.

Source: http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/05/05/the-eight-unfolding-stages-of-the-great-american-genocide-part-4/

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Nuclear incident drills to start Monday across Montana:If it were to involve a nuke, we don’t have a lot of time,' A range of scenarios..? Like some stolen explosives from nearby Red Lodge, MT being used to make the drill go live?

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20130502/NEWS01/304300038/Nuclear-incident-drills-start-Monday-across-Montana?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

***military helicopters have been flying back and forth around and over my rural home all morning.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Oh dear, Cy,

Whatever are we going to do? Buy more ammo for our automatics, or has the ammo already been sequestered, as you noted above?

But what is the point of this extermination, and why now, pray tell? I gather, though, that this holocaust will be focused on the US.

We are considered the last obstacle to a NWO. Is this correct? I wonder, then, why was the USofA allowed to form in the first place? Did we have a manifest destiny back then?

Back then, God was with us, but then he deserted us....... but when did this happen? Is God, ready now to help us regain our Manifest destiny?

And, Cy, what exactly would that Destiny be, pray tell??!

What I suspect, Cy, is that you survivalists have become so focused on sheer survival that you have forgotten what its purpose is. And this is the basic problem with life as we know it...... our survival instinct has run rampant with Greed and Fear. You feed our fears, and the capitalists feed our Greed. In that sense, you and the capitalists are in cahoots. It is a joint conspiracy, with each side playing off the other, just as Orwell predicted.

Me, I try to focus on the purpose of life, but you and the capitalists have very little to say about that, I've noticed. You just want to keep the wheel turning, chasing our tails, ad infinitum.

I'm here to offer you a chance to take a breath, and look at the bigger picture. You and I tried doing that once before, if I recall, and you started throwing your borrowed cosmologies at me, not even trying to defend them, but rather hiding behind their endless complexifications. What I offer is something much simpler.

I never got anywhere with Louise, and I may never get anywhere with you.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Manufacturing perception again Dan? Jake pointed it out to last time. You may not be the one creating the situation but I see blindness giving it ideas.

And we sit in our little cubby hold here discussing those with visible power and prestige while we dance the undercurrents.

I am mindful of a conversation in popular television where two archetypes confront each other over the welfare of innocents vs personal advancement - two warriors one who fights for life and the other self-servancy:

Varis...I did what I did for the good of the realm

Balish...the realm! Do you know what the realm is? It's the thousand blades of Eagons enemies. It's a story we agreed to tell each other over and over and over, till we forget that it's a lie.

Varis...But what do we have left once we abandon the lie? Chaos! A gaping pit waiting to swallow us all!

Balish...Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder! Many who try to climb it fail. Never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions! Only the ladder is real! The climb is all there is.

~ Conversation between Lord Balish and Lord Varis, episode 26, Game of Thrones. Subject the unseen struggles for control of a kingdom's Soul and valuation of the stories (truths/lies) it lives by.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Raised eyebrow:

A whole herd of mosquitoes!

1–20 of about 131

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Exopolitics: Manifesting A New Paradigm] New comment on Dr Michael Salla Has Published... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Dr Michael Salla Has Published Another Important A...": What's
    1:45 pm

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on 2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach b... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach by TJ...": Pгetty
    9:38 am

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on Mickey Komtra Facebook Discussion Taking It To... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Mickey Komtra Facebook Discussion Taking It To Con...": Its such
    May 5

Anonymous (2)
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on 2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach b... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach by TJ...": Simply
    May 2

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Exopolitics: Manifesting A New Paradigm] New comment on Open Minds Forum News Brief 06... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Open Minds Forum News Brief 062009": Nike Air Max série des dernières
    May 2

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on Purpose and Reason in Conceptual Communications. - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Purpose and Reason in Conceptual Communications": I'm really
    Apr 24

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on 2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach b... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach by TJ...": Neat blog
    Apr 22

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Exopolitics: Manifesting A New Paradigm] New comment on They're Experts At Failure to ... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "They're Experts At Failure to Get It Right: Mains...": It's
    Apr 21

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on 2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach b... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach by TJ...": I'
    Apr 21

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on 2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach b... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach by TJ...": I'
    Apr 16

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Exopolitics: Manifesting A New Paradigm] New comment on Two Alaskan Volcanoes Erupt, O... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Two Alaskan Volcanoes Erupt, One In Chile Being Wa...": TtoMnyEwwGqw
    Apr 16

Anonymous, me (2)
    Inbox

[Exopolitics: Manifesting A New Paradigm] New comment on Dr Michael Salla Has Published... - PM, Anonymous wrote: > Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Dr Michael Salla Has > Published Another
    Apr 14

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on 2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach b... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach by TJ...": Hey I know
    Apr 11

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on Purpose and Reason in Conceptual Communications. - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Purpose and Reason in Conceptual Communications": Incredible
    Apr 10

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on Purpose and Reason in Conceptual Communications. - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Purpose and Reason in Conceptual Communications": Yesterday
    Apr 9

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on Mickey Komtra Facebook Discussion Taking It To... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Mickey Komtra Facebook Discussion Taking It To Con...": I'
    Apr 7

Anonymous (2)
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on 2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach b... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach by TJ...": It's
    Apr 6

Anonymous, me (2)
    Inbox

[Exopolitics: Manifesting A New Paradigm] New comment on Russian Declassified Video. - PM, Anonymous wrote: > Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Russian Declassified Video ": > >
    Apr 3

Anonymous, me (2)
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on 2013 Audio Interview of Cyrellys Geibhendach b... - from our anonymous patron....see comment. Grin. Cy Forwarded message From: Anonymous Date: Mon
    Apr 1

Anonymous
    Inbox

[Compass Morainn Journal] New comment on Mickey Komtra Facebook Discussion Taking It To... - Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Mickey Komtra Facebook Discussion Taking It To Con...": I do not
    Mar 30

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Cy,

>>> .... the ladder is all there is......<<<

Hmmm, yes, quite revealing that is. Is it a ladder or is it a hamster-wheel? This is just the wheel of Samsara. No? Where do these wheel-ladders ever get...... an endless game of shoots and ladders, no?

Is there ever a payoff? Nirvana, perhaps?

And, yes, it does sound rather competitive. It is a zero-sum game, where love has no chance, except for the mama bear protecting her cubs. Yes?

You view the Christians as sheeple, as did Louise, bless her heart. No?

Cy,

Your last post, on the previous page, a collation of 21 anonymous tweets to your inbox, was this intended to be relevant to our conversation?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 4:22 pm

My intervening is much akin to the Varis intervening in the quote I gave.

Yes the examples from my inbox are notifications I've gotten from blogger of comments posted to specific articles I wrote during the UN Meeting thread which boosts those articles in the search engine rankings. Someone has been hard at work and making it look like a web marketer leaving their website links. Funny thing is the website links are all shell companies. And whoever it is has been at it for several months.

So do you wish to continue attempting to marginalize me by referring to me as a "survivalist" type? Isn't that stereotypical of you toward a resident of Montana?

Where it concerns people I don't differentiate between Christians and others really. Although I do note that people in your neck of the woods most certainly seem to have bugs in their bonnets to demonize Christians and try to make them out as something they aren't. Isn't it interesting that corruption always thinks it has to have scapegoat? In this case, says power, let's beat up on the Christians and other liberty minded individuals. Get them out of the way and we're free to depopulate unopposed.

Dan, I'm very much a facts first sort of gal. And the mass of information out there showing the system as gone rabid and showing the technocrats as hostile to natural human evolution including unambiguous contact is greater than any other proposal. I dangled a carrot in front of your friends and the best they could do was pull the cutest rendition of a barbie doll snubbing I've seen in years. Complete with a few derogatory comments about my intellect.

Is it any wonder I'm expressing concern?

Every opportunity at resolving issues is being burned at the stake. And you and Jake are cheering because Bassett and Greer are hobnobbing with these lame excuses for humans? Really? Pray tell Dan, what is the difference between Confirmation of Phenomenon and Disclosure of ongoing events? HUGE! It's a huge difference!

That is the difference between a person and a sheep. Someone who can tell the difference between Confirmation and real Disclosure. And it has nothing to do with being Christian or not. Religion is a rock people hide under. No matter what type of religion. It's still a rock you hide under.

Cy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 4:59 pm

40. Who’s in Charge: Perhaps the government is not covering up. President Bill Clinton told Sarah McClendon there was a government inside the government that he did not control. Perhaps the government is trying but has no power to disclose. Many in fact believe that control over the UFO subject compartmented away from legal and constitutional chain-of-command oversight and control. These people according to Steven Greer are "risk-averse, do not like significant change, and will not give up control and power easily."

Elected public officials such as the President as transient faces that will be gone in 4, 6, or 8 years.

The government’s UFO role appears to have been run for the last 58 years by some unelected group. In reality the elected government may have no more power to disclose the UFO secrets than the average American citizen. They may be totally out of the loop, as is illustrated by a story told about Clinton’s Secretary of Defense, William Cohen. The story is recounted by Dr. Steven Greer.

Cohen was approached by an astronaut who gave him a piece of UFO evidence along with the providence for the piece. Cohen spent much time and effort trying to track where this piece of evidence had gone and was unsuccessful.

Source: http://www.presidentialufo.com/articles-a-papers/190-why-is-the-government-covering-up-the-truth

provisional government vs permanent government

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon May 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Dan wrote:Jake,

Collecting my thoughts......? Always, yes. But, no, I don't respond to Jack's individual barbs. I have his number...... I bide my time. In the meantime I'm working on Paul and David. That is where the action might be.

David? I tried to remain patient, but felt it was time to let him know what I really think. I can't imagine you getting anywhere with him, Dan. You are worlds apart.

And then there is Larry..... That was the bad news from Saturday. It appears that he is going the way of all of his predecessors, right into the clutches of the aviary. I was hoping that he would participate in a June meeting in SF, but that appears to be increasingly remote.

So near, yet so far.
    Sounds to me that Larry would prefer to shy away from a spiritual related Disclosure. Yes, that would be understandable. I can't blame him. Aviary? So a Great White Shark has left the waters for the sky? Or is it your Messiantic BPWH that he flees?

It is, as with most everything else, still the economy, stupid..... That is what is setting every timeline. Is there a prosperous way down? Maybe God is betting on, but I'm not.
    Depressions are cyclical. And Warren Buffett remains bullish -

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/05/06/bonds-are-a-terrible-investment-right-now-warren-buffett/

I think he's right.

2008 was Black Friday II. And we're half way through the dirty 30's, buoyed up by fiat. We have lots of rope left. Nothing that inflation couldn't level out.

However on the flip side of this equation...
    It makes another 9/11 increasingly more likely. How else do you stop a rushing bull.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    Dan wrote:Jake,

David? I tried to remain patient, but felt it was time to let him know what I really think. I can't imagine you getting anywhere with him, Dan. You are worlds apart.

So near, yet so far.
    Sounds to me that Larry would prefer to shy away from a spiritual related Disclosure. Yes, that would be understandable. I can't blame him. Aviary? So a Great White Shark has left the waters for the sky? Or is it your Messiantic BPWH that he flees?

Depressions are cyclical. And Warren Buffett remains bullish -

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/05/06/bonds-are-a-terrible-investment-right-now-warren-buffett/

I think he's right.

2008 was Black Friday II. And we're half way through the dirty 30's, buoyed up by fiat. We have lots of rope left. Nothing that inflation couldn't level out.

However on the flip side of this equation...
    It makes another 9/11 increasingly more likely. How else do you stop a rushing bull.

AP Twitter hack http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/apr/23/ap-tweet-hack-wall-street-freefall

check the event date and what the market did.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon May 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Admin wrote:The Eight Unfolding Stages of the Great American Genocide (Part 4)

by Dave Hodges - thecommonsenseshow.com

May 5, 2013 - Featured, Main, Martial Law
    Tagged: agenda 21, depopulation, false flag, FEMA, goldman sachs, government, martial law, ndaa, new world order, police state, wall street - no comments
    Parts one, Part two and Part three of this series examined the first six stages of an eight stage paradigm which historically leads to genocide.
    1974, 39 years ago I learned that prophecy predicted a time when everyone would be chipped. And that no one would be able to buy, sell, or own, without it. Since then, I have watched the world systemically move in that direction.

This Genocide article reflects another one of the prophecies. But more global and less regional.

Although these and other prophecies unfolding are most frightful and disconcerting to say the least, I have lived with this awareness for 39 years. And so I have been moved to rely on another hope.

These things too shall pass. But not without many casualties. And I may be one of them. C'est la Vie. Que Sera, Sera.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon May 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Admin wrote:
    AP Twitter hack http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/apr/23/ap-tweet-hack-wall-street-freefall

check the event date and what the market did.
    Yes I saw the news of it happening. Thanks

The power of the net is startling

pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Mon May 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Right Dan its time for you to step up to the plate and not to twist other peoples words , you are getting on like a spoiled child.

Dan wrote
    Don't put your trust in violence and chaos. The pen and the votes are mightier than the sword. If you don't have your ideas lined up, then you are barking at the moon"

Where did I actually say this in my post , Please by all means point it out to me. If you are referring to
    how do you survive an everyday existence , some people resort to crime , murder , etc , just to make a dollar. They say money makes the world go round , no it doesn't corruption and greed does , what happens when you take that away ?

Look again at the quote and tell me whose votes are u actually talking about , and if u can't see people having to resort to crime to make a living then you mustn't venture outside much or too far from the farm Smile , what i'm basically saying here is what happens if there is no corruption and greed ?

I don't like when u twist words it reminds me of the wicked witch of the west in the wizard of oz.

dan said

You are right about one thing, the ET's are not going to save us."

Again you misquote me as saying something I didnt , do u know what that is called in a legal matter "a deformation of character". I never said that ET are not going to save us what I actually said was they are going to cut are ties to the ptb and free us from the containment they have put us in , not what the ET has put us in.

dan said
    Nonetheless, this belief is one that is shared by most of our ufological colleagues

What belief is that Dan , do you actually believe in science or The written word , is evolution a hard word for you to digest.

I hear the high noon calling and ask you this Do you accept other peoples views and comments or do u actually take peoples word turn it around and use it as the view from yourself. Are u religious or of the New World Order.

I am saying what I am seeing , and asking you to be truthful and honest in your replys , so far I have seen neither.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Pman,

I'm trying to get handle on what you believe. You keep telling me what you don't believe, rather than telling me what you do believe. This leads to confusion.

If you would just lay out your basic beliefs, as I do, time and again, it would avoid this confusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon May 06, 2013 11:05 pm

So much to respond to. Interesting day... here and off forum.

BTW, Steve Colbert tonight did a monologue on the Homeland Security Billion Bullet order. No holds back. If you didn't catch it, check youtube. Game of Thrones - Chaos is a ladder? J informs, for the record, that an ex-CIA/Mossad private contractor, is distraught over another 9/11 occurring this month. Target - UK. J says he will be there to record, just in case. Re-printed here "for the record". Nuclear Drill in Montana. Cy's children wonder about the helicopters flying overhead. What is a mother to say. And today my mother was scheduled for a surgical consultation. Cancer surgery required asap, or else. Oh and Steve Greer scheduled to talk with a Kashmir Princess and Wolf whisperers. While David insists there is no G-d. What a day!

Admin wrote:Every opportunity at resolving issues is being burned at the stake. And you and Jake are cheering because Bassett and Greer are hobnobbing with these lame excuses for humans?
    Cy, do you remember an OMF member named "Winnie-the-Pooh"?
    Unfortunately the archive is not able to search member posts as it did when the forum was still up. As far as I know he was either Ron or someone impersonating Ron, with intimate awareness of him. Winnie-the-Pooh had a spiritual flare in his posts. Scientifically minded, yet also metaphysical. As well as a Light Orbs ponderer.

Bassett and Greer Hobnobbing? You might reconsider that interpretation. Ron has long been known among Ufologers to allegedly being Uncle Sam's Disclosure Monitor. And Dan has been an Aviary since the term was fashioned. I think it would be quite apropos for the two Steves to drop by for a visit after the National Press Club Event. The stakes are high, feedback would be helpful.

And the world turns....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:53 pm