Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GSB/SSR
ScaRZ
pman35
Sparky
Nib
Bard
Admin
Mur
dan
Jake Reason
14 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

2:40pm EST

White Smoke 30 min ago.... Watching it live... awaiting the New Pope to walk out on the balcony. Vatican Guards and Italian Naval Soldiers marching on the steps of St.Peters Basilica, to the music of the Marching Band.

--------------------------

edit notice: This thread is the Part Two continuation from the original thread - last post here -

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p990-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2215

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:07 am

Hi Jake,

I don't think either dan or I doubt what you copied and pasted. What I was referring to in my post was dan's declaration that our reality is holographic in nature. Therefore what Dan said:

Dan wrote:My general strategy wrt immaterialism is to reassign atomic process to phenomenal cycles, and, particularly, to metabolic cycles. Water and carbon cycles work, too.
    Dan wrote:the only things we can perceive, and so the only things that can exist, are felt meanings, and there is but one of these, which is love, or the shadow thereof.
    in a holographic construct, no other aspect has either meaning nor effect. Not a real one. It is this I have disagreed with. The other aspects do indeed have meaning and effect. Love is an addition to the picture which we bring with us and that we contribute or not by choice. It co-exists whilst being of a higher order or nature by our constructing it within our selves (allowing it to reside) and by acting or choosing in its name. The other aspects while having the capacity to have an effect do not have the final say in what one chooses to do or express, yet we still experience them. They are just as real in that sense.

I simply don't find his version of the holographic concept wholly satisfying.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Cyrellys wrote:Hi Jake,

I don't think either dan or I doubt what you copied and pasted.  What I was referring to in my post was Dan's declaration that our reality is holographic in nature.  Therefore what Dan said:
    No problem... I quoted it because it contains a number of expressed fundamentals that could be taken to apply to various conditions associated with mortal, extra-mortal, as well as cosmological and immaterial life.  And so I felt it was worthy to be posted in full.

I think Dan selected the passage for several reasons related to his hypothesis.  It was a good choice.  So I mirrored it back.

....in a holographic construct, no other aspect has either meaning nor effect.  Not a real one.  It is this I have disagreed with.
    I understand your point.  There is a perceived neutrality in a holographic construct.  However I perceive that everything interconnects and thus has "inherent meaning", no matter how minuscule.  ie: The butterfly effect.

The other aspects do indeed have meaning and effect.  Love is an addition to the picture which we bring with us and that we contribute or not by choice.  It co-exists whilst being of a higher order or nature by our constructing it within our selves (allowing it to reside) and by acting or choosing in its name.
    This is reasonable.  But then what is Love?  What does it boil down to?  What is it's fundamental?

At life's core I think there is nothing that does not exhibit love.   Love is fundamentally "connecting".   And All "connects".  Only the strength, depth and breath is measurable and accountable to some form of judgment amoung ourselves or other living things.  But "connection" is inescapable.  Therefore 'love' (within this definition) is a substance of all creation, in some form or another.

The other aspects while having the capacity to have an effect do not have the final say in what one chooses to do or express, yet we still experience them.  They are just as real in that sense.
    The Universe and everything in it.....

It is a course in miracles.  It is a required course.  Only the time it takes is voluntary.  Free will does not mean that we can establish the curriculum.  It means only that we can elect what we want to take at a given time.    

Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.

Herein lies the peace of G-d.

Mur

Post by Mur Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:02 pm

Wednesday Adams...lol
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Mur wrote:Wednesday Adams...lol
    Yeah Mur, Wednesday's child is full of woe, but pale and delicate to suit, or so someone once said.

Did you know we also raise spiders here and our favorite toy is FEMA's guillotines?

So are you planning on joining us for judo practice or is this just a quick visit?

BTW We decided to forgoe re-enacting witch burning since the CIA's Director  John Brennan already has the market cornered on investigative journalists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wednesday_Addams

Oh as an afterthought, an enchanted lion sent a philosopher daydreams of a hamster. The philosopher, upon careful perusal of the material decided it was the sort of thing Wednesday Adams would find most appealing. He said, "Wednesday would flash that long black hair, give her best disdainful eye roll and walk away with DAYDREAMS in hand and the enormity of humanity's stupidity weighing down upon her cooler-than-possible shoulders."

Go figure. But despite the high strangeness of man's eccentricities, the world stoically turns...and every day has a genuine hamster time!

Last edited by Cyrellys on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Mur

Post by Mur Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Admin wrote:  and the headhunting involve RU & Amkon members - the third leg beyond those two was unnoticed by most observers.  The patriot community is on the recieving end of attacks like that on an all too regular basis which is why we were able to recognise it.   Cy
    complete fabrication
    Mur

Post by Mur Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Cyrellys wrote:

So are you planning on joining us ?

No...everyone here has it all figured out
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Mur wrote:
    Admin wrote:  and the headhunting involve RU & Amkon members - the third leg beyond those two was unnoticed by most observers.  The patriot community is on the recieving end of attacks like that on an all too regular basis which is why we were able to recognise it.   Cy
    complete fabrication
    Compounding history with a few more fibbs?  That's ok no one's playing the fool for the denials anymore.

So who's on RU & Amy's luncheon menu lately?  It's been a bit quiet over at RU and Amy has closed her doors to outsiders which helps to personify the reputation it now has.

Sorry to interrupt Dan, but since it was brought up I thought you'd be curious to hear the latest excuses too.

And Mur if you don't have time to expound on the menu, no problem.  But be sure to give O'l man Brennan a big hug and a kiss for us when you get home.  Tell him, so sorry, his cohorts NSA debacle isn't going over so well with America's Oathkeepers, but I really did try to tell y'all so a good while back. Honestly!

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:46 am

Welcome back, M.

It's not like you were really gone though....

I'll save a seat for you in the cave next to me.
    I don't have it figured out yet.

Sparky

Post by Sparky Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:14 am

“All glorious is the princess within her chamber; her gown is interwoven with gold.”
    Psalm 45:12-14.
    “A wicked person listens to deceitful lips; a liar pays attention to a destructive tongue.”
    Proverbs 17:3-5
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:16 am

Uri Geller: Psychic sleeper cells “reactivated” following 9/11

“You said that after 9/11, you got a call from someone called ‘Ron’?”

“The only thing I can tell you is, that I was reactivated, by a person called ‘Ron’ — I can’t tell you what nationality and what country.”

“Is that because you don’t know, or because you can’t tell.”

“Because I can’t tell. Of course I know.”

http://www.starpod.us/2013/08/13/uri-geller-psychic-sleeper-cells-reactivated-following-911/

Post by Sparky Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:22 am

"There was none like unto Ahab, which did sell himself to work wickedness in the sight of the Lord." (I Kings 21:25)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Sparky,

Do you love God and hate your brother?  

Cy,

Common experience........?  No one claims to know what experience is, except for the scientific materialists, who deny the existence of all experience.  

Well, survival is our basic instinct.  It entails complex patterns of attraction and aversion, all of which are felt meanings, because they relate directly to our existence or gut instinct.  All other ideation is stories spun or woven out of the basic instincts.  It is like the color wheel being being spun out of the three primaries.  And, yes, those of us who experience synesthesia can tell you how all sensory modalities are interconnected at the root.  If you wish to violate Occam's razor by introducing other, independent ontologies, the burden lies with you.  I prefer to travel light.  

We are spending the week at a guest house between Taos and Santa Fe. We have a pond-side cottage that overlooks cottonwoods and red sandstone cliffs. Yesterday we were getting lost in the Jemez mountains. Garmin got us into blind alleys, and then got us out again. When you come to a welded shut iron gate, it is just their subtle hint to buy the update.

(cont.)
    Sparky

Post by Sparky Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:56 pm

"Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid."
    Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856)
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Everyone's a comedian.  Fun read.

Little Miss Adams... Very Happy  that's going back a long way.  I've forgotten who I was referring to.

Witch burning is coming back?   Brennan compiled the “kill lists” for the White House’s drone assassination program?  Gee, and here I thought the Cat was Top Gun.

Another good article, Gary.  I too noticed the Ron query in the documentary.  That was around the same time that Dan was reactivated. Laughing   I guess Dan was one of the 150.

Dan wrote:Sparky,

Do you love God and hate your brother?
    LOL
    Maybe just dropping off a 'Hello', and reminder he hasn't been forgiven yet.
    Careful Sparky, Bro might send you an MQ-9. Just to take pictures,
    maybe.

No, that would be too obvious.

BTW, are they the prelude of Revelation 9?

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Witch burning is coming back?   Brennan compiled the “kill lists” for the White House’s drone assassination program?  Gee, and here I thought the Cat was Top Gun.
    That's not all.  Now he's alleged to be hip deep in the targeting of investigative journalists - being implicated in Hastings death

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/13/journalist-michael-hastings-was-investigating-cia-director-john-brennan-before-he-was-killed-in-fiery-car-crash/

Even if he seriously has nothing to do with it, I can still point out that the NSA spying on citizens and all the militarization given to law enforcement which is consequently used as tools of intimidation, financial and social injury, and general societal perception control, all rolls down hill in a big stinky ball to lambaste anyone who might be associated with the mess.

Guilty or not in truth matters little when the tables are turned and they're doused with a dose of their own medicine - guilt by association.

We don't have to do any witch burning ourselves, because when they aren't eating their own outright, they're at the very least doing a spectacular job of digging their own holes.

Shrug. And the whole big dumb show rolls on...

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Mur

Post by Mur Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Generally...I believe Cy is paranoid...but she raises legitimate concerns...a broken clock is correct twice daily...everyone is being spied on ...the technology allows for it and the genie is out of the bottle.

But it won't be UN troops, or the Chinese...it's us.

Hate to be a pessimist...but's it's over.

There is no expectation of privacy in anything one does.

Big brother is the reality.

People will not give up their facebook or iphones.

The propaganda/delusion is just too powerful...and they haven't even rolled out the big guns yet.

America is not what it thinks it is.

The sad reality is that America is Nazi Germany minus the death camps....to date.

Our military rules the world, and we are the terrorists, killing by remote control from half a world away.

Our Banksters export debt.

America is the purveyors of death and debt.

It's like America thinks it's  manifest destiny to plunder the worlds resources.

We are hated and rightfully so...not for our freedom, but for our arrogance.

My best advice for the oathkeepers and other non sheep is to leave while you still can.

This is a fight that can't be won...robots don't have souls.

The enemy is much smarter than you think...and much more powerful than you can imagine. It exists as a collective...a Borg as Mr. Walker put it. Even if the top 100 fall, another 10,000 take their place.

However, the idea that was America can live on....but it's current location cannot be saved by your blood.

Save yourselves and the idea.

I hear Costa Rica is nice

Edit: That's Cy to you Mur.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Cyrellys wrote:Shrug.  And the whole big dumb show rolls on...

Cy
    I think the most alarming aspect is that they aren't apologizing. How far can they push?...is their current MOD. Apparently 1/3 of the population thinks they're doing the right thing. Blind encouraging the blind. Peeping Tom's are in Vogue. And 7 percent of America's children were raised on psyche drugs to make them more docile. Is it all any wonder why?
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Mur wrote:Generally...I believe Cy is paranoid...but she raises legitimate concerns...
    Mur, you find fault in Cy, and then post 20 points that she carries on her sleeve!  Irony.

Let it go Mur.  Source A was yesteryear.

Cy is a "virtuous women" as Solomon wrote.  Honesty tells you, you know this too.

BTW, her avatar pic was taken only a couple months ago.  Did you see it?  before she just recently changed it?  Surprise!!  Beauty is not only skin deep.  What is rarer?  A face or a mind?

Yes, it is.  I cycled it for a couple weeks awhile back.  Only problem with Costa Rica is that there is a volcano popping virtually every day there.  Fascinating to see!  And to hear!  Scary too.  Which makes for a great vacation.

I think Canada is safer.  If I wasn't born here, I'd think about immigration.  Decades ago my wife and I applied to immigrate to Australia.  We were accepted, but we didn't end up making the trip.  A decade later, I toured it in a camper van.  You can't get much safer than Australia.  Beautiful to boot!

But Canada, no matter how boring it is too me, being here all my life....Has it All!  I often wonder if that is why you Americans are working hard to cut the boarder off.  Poor you.  Oh well.  I guess the Queen gig wasn't a bad thing after all.

So now we all wonder...is this the "end times"?  Are we at the cusp?  The Time of a massive die-back?  Will Uncle Sam be used as the Grim Reaper?

Or will Russia enforce a reprieve?

Our Caucasian kin.  Who would think it possible that they would buy us time?

Strange hell world we live in, isn't it?

But the most beautiful thought in the world, ..... is Hope.

In the meantime, the water is still flowing.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:08 am

Mur wrote:Generally...I believe Cy is paranoid...but she raises legitimate concerns...a broken clock is correct twice daily...everyone is being spied on ...the technology allows for it and the genie is out of the bottle.

But it won't be UN troops, or the Chinese...it's us.

Hate to be a pessimist...but's it's over.

There is no expectation of privacy in anything one does.

Big brother is the reality.

People will not give up their facebook or iphones.

The propaganda/delusion is just too powerful...and they haven't even rolled out the big guns yet.

America is not what it thinks it is.

The sad reality is that America is Nazi Germany minus the death camps....to date.

Our military rules the world, and we are the terrorists, killing by remote control from half a world away.

Our Banksters export debt.

America is the purveyors of death and debt.

It's like America thinks it's  manifest destiny to plunder the worlds resources.

We are hated and rightfully so...not for our freedom, but for our arrogance.

My best advice for the oathkeepers and other non sheep is to leave while you still can.

This is a fight that can't be won...robots don't have souls.

The enemy is much smarter than you think...and much more powerful than you can imagine. It exists as a collective...a Borg as Mr. Walker put it. Even if the top 100 fall, another 10,000 take their place.

However, the idea that was America can live on....but it's current location cannot be saved by your blood.

Save yourselves and the idea.

Edit:  That's Cy to you Mur.

There's a difference between being well informed and paranoid.

It's no secret that there's a fight coming. A real one. They know it. No one is fleeing the country except some of the elites and individuals without any like-kind connections.

And as far as a fight that can't be won? Well as the saying goes, any child can be taught to find the chinks in heavy armor. Shrug.

And as to who's ruling the world militarily and killing as terrorists, well that isn't us. Because in US the average law abiding citizen is not the same as the policy liberated globalist corptocracy. It doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks when this particular fight finally erupts. Any foreigner that gets between the combatants will find himself wishing he hadn't. The Russians and Germans have already been told through appropriate channels that if this comes to a fight they won't be getting their boys back...not even in body bags. Extreme Prejudice will be doing an about face.

Shrug. No paranoia. Like I said, just watching the whole big dumb show, which could have been prevented but I think we're past that point. I don't think there's enough faith in the justice system inhabitants left for arresting those believed treasonous.

You have a nerve calling me paranoid when I have a hard core track record for being right....need further proof, you who is so keen on proof? You're speaking in it. Take a good look around. Can't imagine you've missed the logo.

For the sake of everyone it'd be nice if I was wrong.

But the enemy is too smart for its own good...who needs a rope with a noose when branches of the corruption show a posterior target the size of NSA spying on its own population just to create profiles in such expanse that even Eschelon needed an upgrade that took an extra decade and an enormous False Flag to accomplish? You don't need anything bigger than the broad-side of that barn. Especially when it wrecks its own foundations all by itself.

With enemy's like that you never have to visit a battlefield. Instead a lawn chair and bowl of popcorn is in order.

Yeah they're going to take down the system, economic, political, social, the whole kitten kaboodle. And you know what? We're not going to stop them. Not right now anyway. That way the world gets a really good look at them who they chose for bed-buddies. When the world's comprehension finally dawns, then maybe we'll step in. Consider it payback for calling us Conspiracy Theorists and Paranoid.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:36 am

Jake Reason wrote:Or will Russia enforce a reprieve?

Our Caucasian kin. Who would think it possible that they would buy us time?

Strange hell world we live in, isn't it?

But the most beautiful thought in the world, ..... is Hope.

In the meantime, the water is still flowing.

Yes they might well be buying us time. They're not exactly out of the loop on our side. I hear we are still on speaking terms. And both Medvedev and Putin despite their obvious differences make some very remarkable comments from time to time which are usually pretty pointed in more ways than one.

I think I made a reiteration of another person's comment elsewhere on the net once...something about "wouldn't it be fascinating if the Russian & Patriots ended up doing something like the meeting of the Scots and Irish on the battlefield in the movie Braveheart?"

Ya just never know.

The problem with tyrants is that they're usually a danger not just to their professed enemies but also to those who march alongside them. Like a rabid dog they have a history of turning on those nearest to them eventually. So the situational landscape has the potential to not be truly what it seems.

Thank you for the compliment btw Jake.

Yes the most beautiful thought in the world is Hope. And the best laid plans of mice and men must first answer to Old Man Murphy with his quirky Law. Some things are universal. Thus HOPE is never out of the question...and when both the Name and the Concept originates with the Source, what more could one ask for?

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:00 am

You're welcome Cy.

As long as you are permitted....watch this -
    http://rt.com/

Larry King is On-Live there, so you got a good chance of being able to access this News Site for awhile more.

Yes, the Global Media are colluding, but still remain fractioned. A lot is broadcast in Russia that is not published in the US Big News until a day or two later, or even not at all. I've checked it. RT headlines serious and important issues that ABC, NBC, CNN and Fox doesn't even mention at all. Heads-up.

Al Jazeera is another useful watch.

Foreigners are not by default your foe.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:06 am

P.S. I've been out of the country one time. It was to Canada, and I've got to say that the Canadians were absolutely incredible. I don't think I've ever met a group of people before who are so nice and who would go out of their way to be helpful. I was left with a very positive impression and would love to visit again sometime, but alas, the new red tape you have to jump through just to get a passport just to visit the zoo nearest to our location has burnt the road for us. And I don't doubt that it has for many others too. The people who are really hurt in the DHS border security extremism are the Canadians who depend on tourism dollars each year. The American System Lords not the American People, seem to be incapable of doing what we've all been doing together for generations...walk with each other as friends, despite the national boundary between us. And since they are incapable, they've now contrived to spread the problem around. Thus my traveling days were few. But I don't regret a moment of it, I had a great time due to truly friendly people.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:15 am

I have never meant to imply that I think of foreigners by default as our foe. Not at all. Only that foreign troops acting on behalf of the globalists to do the dirty work which they can't get our own troops to do will be treated as such. I don't have a say in that matter...it is established "policy" of the awake and aware, should the foreigners be foolish enough to participate in the tyranny or try to intervene when the people finally move to deal with the corruption.

Sadly I know more than a few who plan on having hunting licenses for exotic big game trophies come D-Day. Best the "Exotics" not even be in town when that happens.

Yes I catch those news sources among about fifty others too. I and my brethren make the rounds, listening to current events and concerns. I simply don't have time and energy to post bits of it all. Just some of the more interesting pieces when I have a wild notion to think longer on them.

Homeschool starts at the end of the month and I'll have less time and energy than ever to go around. But I'll still be close by if not posting quite as much during the day.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:16 am

@Dan,
    I've been impressed by Brzezinski's addresses over the last two years.  It seems to me the Trilateralists are a much better group than the elusive Luciferians.  Maybe I might do a Jimmy Carter.  Zbigniew has been dismissive with America of late.  Virtually saying some of same things Mur has written above. The USA light is apparently growing dim.

According to plan?  Europe's turn, perhaps?  Yes, I think prophecy tells it so.  

I often wondered why Gog, Magog and the Sleeping Giant are predicted to you know what.  Of course they are the bad guys, yes?

Maybe we eschatologists got it wrong.
    Mur

Post by Mur Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Whatever y'all say...but I've seen the fear porn posted by her here and at the place I supposedly destroyed...weaponized bird flu, foreign troops disarming militias.

It's not just her, it's all over the internet.

These stories are being fed...the truth is much more sinister.

Why are these stories being fed?

It's pretty obvious...don't you think.

Believe what you want, but it's over for the dirt, bricks and sticks of these united states.
    The coup happened while everyone was sleeping wide awake.
    I'm only suggesting that the dream of america can live on elsewhere. People left europe and other continents to come here in search or the dream of freedom...there is no reason why we can't do the same. This dirt isn't worth the price to be paid in blood...and really I doubt there is enough blood to be sacrificed. I'll take my chances with the volcanoes. Canada's manufacturing is a target that won't escape the fray. It's fate is tied to the states unless your talking about remoteness.

War is coming...we start it...we are the Nazis...hundreds of millions are going to perish.

The delusion is powerful...sure there a handful such as oathkeepers, wikileaks and the occupy movement that see the propaganda for what it is...but the vast majority will not...does not. These will be brushed aside just as the Nazis did...it's even easier now. Look what happened in Boston.

12 years after 911, the overwhelming majority believes a lie.
    5 years after the biggest ongoing theft in history, the vast majority believes a lie.

They want to believe the lies.

That's a delusion you can't fight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:49 pm