Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:43 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:07 am

smelly wrote:
    Braden_W wrote:
    smelly wrote:11:11, ha

That's all a matter of perspective.

I’m not sure what you mean.

Timezones jocolor
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:34 am

Braden_W wrote:
    hobbit wrote:
    Ackbar wrote:Sorry, I couldn't resist being that my username is Akbar and all.

I've been following this forum for a while now, mostly just sitting on the sidelines enjoying the games and the entertainment but also learning a lot about myself and the nature of reality. A lot of what Dan has been talking about has struck a chord with me. I am totally on board with the idea that this is the best possible world and that it is a much smaller more personal world than most people understand.

The Mormons have some interesting ideas and a lot of it seems to be on the right track. Here is an interesting quote from Lorenzo Snow, the 5th president and prophet of the Mormon church:

“the Spirit of the Lord rested mightily upon me—the eyes of my understanding were opened, and I saw as clear as the sun at noonday, with wonder and astonishment, the pathway of God and man. I formed the following couplet which expresses the revelation, as it was shown me. …

“As man now is, God once was:
    “As God now is, man may be.”

There was a time when it was said that much of what the Princess values most is under the ocean. I wonder now if this is still the case? It may still be, a mother still loves her child even if the child walks with a limp.

What the angel on the temple holds in his hands is quite possibly the biggest obstacle for the Jabberwocky now. Will the fishies sleep alone forever or will the Holy Lance and the Robber find the yellow brick road to destiny?

Remember folks, a person often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

I love those Mormons, they are so indoctrinated.

Do You know that Lewis Carrols (not His real name...C.L.D) ) manscript ended up in the presidents office in a bullet proof case? before coming home here to the shires?
    what He encoded in Jabberwocky????http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
    http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
    These dragons are so slippery.

Hobbit

This is my first time hearing of this poem.  What I do find interesting is the speak of gyroscopes and gimbals.  But I'm sure there is much more I am not seeing.  Care to enlighten?

How many years have You got?

To fall into the rabbit hole with Alice ( Fibonacci, but better still go back into Vedic scriptures)
    Lewis Carrol was the latin name of C.L.D.
    It is not just jabberwocky that encodes His mathematical genius, but the whole story .

When I first discovered Fibonacci before ever hearing of it, I nearly flipped, because it was everywhere.

I could suddenly see the nested geometries of universe where there is no time, it's always teatime.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:18 am

Yes, hobbit, these nested geometries that you see, well, that’s because you’re able to see through the green door.  

Now, if we were as accomplished as Potter the Expositor, we would be able to explain the nested geometries to Cyrellys.  However, Cy, just like the rest of us.... we have to maintain or protocols, come hell or high water..... right up to the bitter End.  

Spoiler alert...... the End is not going to be bitter.  

But Cy is a mom with five babies, on a sheep ranch in Montana.  For what reason, on God’s green Earth, is she going to trust a CIA stooge, with her children’s future?  There is no reason at all.

She is going to praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.  

I may not be Potter the Expositor, but I can tell bedtime stories. Hmmm....... this is going to be a Socratic style bedtime story......

Suppose that we were God, and we wanted to save the world.  How would we go about it......?  

Would it be by choirs of angels in the sky, or would it be like a thief in the night.......?  My fellow christians are certain that it will be the former.  See, they just as firmly believe that they will be raptured out of beds in the middle of the night.  The only question in their minds concerns whether they’ll be Raptured with or without their pajamas.  

And I have a travel tip for you.......... Before your next flight, be sure to check at the boarding gate that at least the copilot is not a christian, otherwise your plane will be falling out of the sky, come Rapture time.  Of course, if you’re also a good christian...... hey, no problemo...... just make sure that you are up to date with your tithes.

I’m not a good christian, nor have I drunk the tea with hobbit or smelly.  I’m a worry wart just like Cyrellys.  

I’m worried that the Princess might not come through for us in SLC.  When I told Ron, this morning, that I was struggling to be totally confident in the Princess, he said that Kashmir would smack me, if I weren’t.  So I’m definitely watching my step, here, sports fans......

I mean I have to worry that Kevin will miss the Eschaton/grey-hound bus today..... and then where would we be........ without a paddle?

Oh, dear, I’m giving away trade secrets to the enemy....... dang me.....

There is only one secret here....... that this is the best possible way to save the world.  If you can think up a better bedtime story..... be my guest.  

Is the fate of the world hanging by a string?  It’s hanging by seven billion strings....... it just appears to be a singular string.  Why?  Simple....... we all like the personal drama, like at the movies.  

But, much more important, it reminds us that all of us are indispensable...... every last hair on our heads is numbered.  

If Kevin misses the bus, it’s only because there is a better story in the offing.  But let’s suppose he doesn’t miss the bus........ well, I’m thinking that this story might just be good enough for gummint work.  

Ok, so what’s supposed to happen at the Lake.......?  I put this to Kevin yesterday, kinda rhetorically.  I reminded him of the time last summer when, allegedly, the Princess lost her portal.  I think he must have forgotten.  

Anyway, according to the story, mind you, Kevin was assigned to go to the other side to locate it.  Not to worry, it was only out for repair.  

How do I know this?  Well, Foot had left for work, and the water had just gone off.  What to do?  Who to call?  

Hey, call a plumber....... or call the county?  Hmmm........?  But, wait, we have a cistern........ hmmm...... Be careful what you wish for, when you go to the well.  Need I tell you the rest of the story?  

Joe, by the lake, is in a similar situation.  His water is running, but his portal is in need of a little repair.  Who’re we gonna call?  And how many plumbers will travel half way across the country to repair your ‘water’ pump?  I ask you.  

If Kevin and Joe can fix the ‘pump’, they take it on to the grove to meet with the Aviary guys, us being the aquarium plumbers. The rest........? Well, you’ll just have to read about it in the funny papers.

Any questions.......?

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:27 am

Nothing needs be said, but the Internet requires words to go.

It eats words and thoughts and infects you every time you touch it.

So should we not interact if our thinking is so contagious?

"How rotten and fraudulent when people say they intend to 'give it to you straight.' What are you up to dear friend? It shouldn't need your announcement... the straight-forward and good person should be like a smelly goat - you know when they are in the room with you."

— Marcus Aurelius

Kevin has always come across to me as kinda goofy, where yuh are kinda touched by something.

If that’s his cover, I’ll give him an Oscar.

You know me Dan, I’m a total narcissist who can’t look beyond his bubble.

Totally self focused until the world evaporated.

There is no saving anyone.

No one needs saving.

What I have so often pointed out here I realized is the world is filled with delusion and confusion.

The prince of lies has done the work well.

The Light is here, and it manifests in Love in us.

We can’t extinguish it.

We can only cover our hearts with mud and try to hide.

We can’t hide, we can’t run.

I put no faith in anyone including myself.

There is no one to blame then really, no real disappointment possible.

Who can the Princess be, you yourself are not?

We all hold our own answers.

No one needs saving.

This is my protocol.

More and more little rhyming quips come from me.

I never did that until I met myself.

Funny how IT/THAT speaks through poetry.

The energy just won’t give it to you straight, which is a clue.

But in the end
    You come to see
    There was no one
    To blame but me

Last edited by smelly on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:34 am

Shush, smelly, you keep giving away all our secrets.  

Of course, all we are saved.........

But, hey, don’t some of us like a good story?  And here you are, spoiling the plot for the rest of us.  Shame on you, smelly.

Are you trying to put all the newspapers out of business?

Last edited by dan on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 am

I’m not spoiling it.

Or maybe spoiling it is my game.

Just ignore me, I am irrelevant as you all are Wink

But some no-thing maybe/that has spent a LOT of energy expressing us here now.

Who am I not to flutter like the bird I am.

Twirling and tweeting.

Poking and prodding.

Pushing and pulling.

It’s a warm feeling to live in oblivion.

Last edited by smelly on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:43 am

Yes, smelly, there has to be a spoil sport in every crowd.

You are our favorite spoil sport....... isn’t that right, sports fans?
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:45 am

dan /   for reasons mentioned above, and more, I have left the bloom at the grey lady alone.  just for now.  

im also nose to the grindstone, well in this case the canvas. and so in zen space.  Created a new portrait of Robert Bigelow.  

Now if I could only figure how to upload it for the gang, I would
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 am

But I’m really not spoiling it.

I’m offering ways you can realize what I have.

Just experimenting with myself and OMF.

This is all Alchemy in the end and I can cook.

Doug, do you have a blog?

I can show you how to post there if you dontz.

And if you resize your images to 800px width, yuh can post them here in blog posts using the image insert icon in the menu.

Last edited by smelly on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:48 am

Well, let’s hope ‘the rapture’ happens before any major natural or man-made catastrophic events occur. If it doesn’t, there will not be many of those left to rapture in the first place!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:53 am

I have an open mind about all this Dan.

Anyone here not open is lost and fooled.

It’s so cute to see new flies fly into the web here.

I love pulling their wings off, a chip off the old block I guess.

I do so so love to watch you squirm and squiggle until you too realize, life got you and you’re a goner.

I read an account how the world shifts into a new dimension.

I don’t know if that is happening.

But it’s not going to be fun for those caught with belief.

The shattering of them can be done in a burst, no telling if you will recover. Or you can commit Seppuku before the world as I have, the Romans often did this.

A good Stoic chooses his time to die, usually by rope.

I like the knife in the gut myself.

The pain of the steel in flesh reminds you were alive and now you are not.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:04 am

Well, 99,

There are pre-Tribbers, mid-Tribbers and post-Tribbers.

It sounds like you and I are pre-Tribbers....... I mean, really, this is the best possible world, when I last checked.

Yes, smelly, you have such a delicate way with your words.......

Last edited by dan on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:07 am

Ha, ha. I'm Catholic and we don't do Trib's but you're right, I'm a pre-Tribber.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-quake/magnitude-7-9-quake-off-alaska-sparks-brief-west-coast-tsunami-fears-idUKKBN1FC118
    "Keep consciousness at the centre of all"

Instead of BELIEVING what You are indoctrinated about earthquakes , instead try to consider them been a consequence of an overload of consciousness causing a vortex ripple in time(imagine a pebble hitting water and the ripples )
    Tomorrow is first quarter of a very special moon phase, and it is when the moons consciousness field is side on that it causes the biggest consequences.

I just knew a few years ago that I had to stay up into the early hours .
    An earthquake occurred and there I was super geek I am with dowsing rods in hands( just) those rods were almost ripped out of My hands as I was wobbling about trying to detect the flows, it was amazing.

When damage occurs instead of buying the story of the ground moving, instead think of ripples in time causing displacement zones were mass resets fractionally away from other mass as it encounters this split second time differential.

hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:15 am

The secret is persistence and focus.

Persistence and focus.

Persistence and focus.

Magic.

The fact consciousness is here experiencing this is...

The Earthquake.

And this place will never stop shaking.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:24 am

Was Heraclitus wrong Dan, I don’t think so.

“The majority of people have no understanding of the things with which they daily meet, nor, when instructed, do they have any right knowledge of them, although to themselves they seem to have.

Dogs, also, bark at what they do not know.“

— Heraclitus 500 B.C.E.

Here is another example of the Wisdom of the Tao, the Law of Becoming. All with eyes to see across all creeds and none experience the nameless/the mystic, of which we are the evanescence.

Is this too out there Dan, I don’t think so.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:39 am

Cy and Hobbit,

Now you've got me counting syllables and searching for circuitry in poems.  Still can't grasp, probably do need a few years, or an eternity.  But that's okay.  Most of the time I have no clue what any of you are saying.  I think that's why I love it here so much.

My knowledge of Fibonacci is from this wonderful Disney cartoon "Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land", so my understanding is rudimentary:
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:45 am

Poor, Kevin stranded in St Louis. The Church offers to pick him up in their private jet...... well, not really, but they will get him a plane ticket. That puts me between the Church and the Princess, for whom Kevin is definitely not out of the dog house, until he completes his Greyhound therapy course.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:05 am

There once was a man by a big salty lake who needed to do some welding. When the grey hound showed up he asked for some stuff but his friends could sense something smelly.

"We haven't the time to play these dumb games" Said the man with the stick in his hands.
    "The earth it grows mad and the Princess is sad and the black hills are longing for drink"

So they'll go to the grove and give it their best and the owls will light a new path.
    In the end we shall see that all will be free from this wretched and unsavory drought.

Have faith in the Princess and follow her lead and soon even Muggles will nurture their seed.
    jofo

Post by jofo Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:16 am

dan wrote:Yes, smelly, there has to be a spoil sport in every crowd.  

You are our favorite spoil sport....... isn’t that right, sports fans?  

indeed
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:23 am

Braden_W wrote:Cy and Hobbit,

Now you've got me counting syllables and searching for circuitry in poems.  Still can't grasp, probably do need a few years, or an eternity.  But that's okay.  Most of the time I have no clue what any of you are saying.  I think that's why I love it here so much.

My knowledge of Fibonacci is from this wonderful Disney cartoon "Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land", so my understanding is rudimentary:

And they call Me quackers?

Look into the fire bricks altars.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedi_(altar)

Just what is released in fires?

hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:42 am

Aww, gee, I’ll blush.

It ain’t all bliss.

You know, when I realized the Truth, I almost killed myself.

I was moving so fast toward my shattering, like a heat seeking missile, then WHAM!!!!

But the Universe said, no child, love, burn, buck, then you will find this Awarensss will rest in you persitently.

It said you will shine the Light all the days of your lifez.

Pffft I said and farted.

But then I met presence when I slowed down.

Whooooooaaaaaa, what gear is this I marveled, all would kill for this, but then they could never experience this.

Strength comes when the woman lies down with the beast and calms it. She has no fear in its presence.

Well...that voice was true and always has been.

It says some things I can say and then there are many things that don’t need to be said.

More and more it shows me the problem of words and thoughts.

To be my friend is where the real magic happens.

I don’t need any new friends, but all are well met.

Last edited by smelly on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:46 am

Keep trying doug Wink

Click the first image with a disk on it and upload the image, then click send all. Then click insert all.

Wouldn’t it be cool if all of this was as easy as picking the right buttons to push?

But no, the Stoics taught me external things can’t fix internal issues.

You won’t believe me, but you can safely ignore all external things.

That’s called the dichotomy of control. Isn’t Metaphysics great how it can help you cut through bullshitz and belief?!

As the great Rick of Rick and Morty said, it’s time to get shwifty in here.

If you need Doug, I can give you a pictograph how to do it Wink
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:09 pm

smelly / thanks

seems easier to launch a missile attack alert than to upload an image here

ill try again

d
    painterdoug
    painterdoug