Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:29 pm

99, so they could be doing a Regan Star Wars move.

What if all the govts already have the goodies and this is all just a show for the muggles ;?

Imagine how chaotic no coordinated contact would be.

Before it would blow large...it would have to blow small.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:30 pm

I guess time will tell but the release of that information on Jan 16th, could be just propaganda. I agree and am not ruling it out.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Grant Camerons take is one I agree with.

all info released is released with dis info.  its  a "disinformation sandwich " truth mixed with non truth .

in this way for example, perhaps it would be "classified" if totally true, and then not releasable.  

But if its altered and therefore" fake" , its now can be discovered and called fake etc.  
    plausible deniability for all.

so maybe the Alizondo  release, the NYTimes footage is just this,  real footage matched to not real audio.  then its actually real, but not.    something like that.

Last edited by painterdoug on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:50 pm

Something for the morons

truth

Something for the Humans

That’s a truth sandwich, you have to see as part moron with one eye and Human with the other, with a little truth in between, to get the full taste.

The big Truth is not in the sandwich, it is the whole experience of making and eating the sandwich, but that can’t be our Truth could it? That’s an experience maybe we can’t have at this resolution or can we?

Is that the portal stuff? I don’t know. Dan says he does, so the onus is on him to explain or deceive. If he deceives us, so what, please, can I have some more. You are having fun here mostly when people are not all bare ass touchy.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:40 pm

painterdoug wrote:Grant Camerons take is one I agree with.

all info released is released with dis info.  its  a "disinformation sandwich " true and non truth .

in this way for example, perhaps it would be "classified" if totally true and not releasable.  

But if its altered and therefore" fake" , its now discovered and called fake etc.  
    plausible deniability for all.

so maybe the Alizondo  release, the NYTimes footage is just this,  real footage matched to not real audio.  then its actually real, but not.    something like that.  

I'm not debating what Grant Cameron is saying but my question is why did they come forward with this information now at this particular time and I gave one possible reason for that. That there might be disinformation mixed in with truth is interesting and that alone may give some support to my 'gov't propaganda hypothesis' that's primarily directed at N. Korea.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:25 pm

You are an intelligent person, but saying that this whole thing is directed at Kim Jung is rather silly.  

Am I part of Kim’s show, or is he part of mine...... go figure, 99.

Among other things, 99, I’m saying that I’m the Second Coming. Now, if the CIA was using me to fool Kim, would that not be unconstitutional? Really, 99. Where is your head?

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:51 pm

Diogenes lit a lamp in broad daylight and said, as he went about,

“I am looking for a human."

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 D37daf10
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:52 pm

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:11 am

I have said, and I’ll say it again........ we all complain about the truth being hidden from us, but when it starts coming out, most all of us will wish that it would slow down.  It won’t.  It’s coming fast and furious.  Let’s hang on.  

Almost everyone, present company included, would like their truth in bits and pieces.  Well, everyone, explain how we can possibly do a gestalt switch in bits and pieces, even when by word of mouth.  

The grey lady has her nose under our tent........ go figure.  How could she miss the scent?  We’d be very happy to see Chevre man out in front of this.  But I’m not sure he has a clue.  

I have sent my number to 99.  I make a concerted effort to put everything that comes my way on the blog.  I have put my number on the blog on numerous occasions.  I don’t think that’s a good plan, anymore. But I doubt that it’s hard to find.  I have been blessed with no crank calls.  I pray that is lasts.  

Yes, Kevin is on the bus to SLC where he will meet JF and folks of the church.  It’s mostly about the pearl of great price, I’m told..... and a certain device that is in need of an actuator.  Then it’s on to the grove.  

If you want to know about the pearl, you need study Enoch. JJH is in the political mix. And don’t forget about Kripal and AoI.

(cont......)
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:03 pm

FYI AoI was at some point being made into a movie. Here's a 15 min extended teaser/trailer:

https://vimeo.com/27585532

Dan are you in contact w/ Kripal? Perhaps you can inquire as to the fate of this movie project? MIght be easier to point the masses to this than to the book. Especially given its not at local libraries and is nearly $30 for paperback.

Also some other interesting tidbits on the AoI FB page, including a link to Kripal's Tedx Houston talk:

https://www.facebook.com/authorsoftheimpossible/

...lastly, any hints as to who Chevre man is? Jacques Vallee?

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:46 pm

Cyrellys wrote:wrt apology.  No problem Dan.  

fyi stage, light, set...

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p575-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#10699

^
    |
    |
    |
    Part 1

Part 2 of the UN Meeting Story begins Tuesday on Rense.  

The head-hunters have a feeding tube stuffed down their throat and they're eating crow to they're chagrin.

Meanwhile:  https://truepundit.com/once-classified-fbi-memos-implicate-mueller-rosenstein-obama-hillary-holder-comey-lynch-in-uranium-one-cover-up/

And we're wondering if the Texan Cowboys headed to DC are bringing warrants or if it will be rope for occupation of lamp-posts.

Congress Critters are stalling 19 Days on the memo, on a race against States who would reCall them the old-fashioned way for retirement from politics...

And Argentine is not literal...been watching any tv series named: Hunting Hitler?  What is the Madrid Circle?  What did Scythian Royals do testing two separate forms of tyranny in WW2 era?  And why did they put bioweapons factories in EVERY nation they conducted regime change in?

What is the Ancient Global War?  What two sides went at it then?  Over what?  What is the connection to Romans who called one side of that conflict centuries later, "neurotic about truth, liberty, and justice?"

In what way does the bottleneck, inability to see past it, and choice of nature congruently relate?

What happened in HA & Japan?  In Minot AFB 2007 Aug; in Dyess a few years later with event off shore of FL in deep water?

Who are the CHTW?  & the Hybrid Empire/Watchers?  & the Colonists?  What are the grays (none of the above)?  Who is hostile to who?  

Why would we want to go to Mars to find out confirmation of who is hostile to who?

What are real portals and what is the ancient Irish word 'glamour'?  Why was the underground cities abandoned not long after the agreement between the Tuath do Dana and the Sons of Mil (Gael) was discovered to be too dangerous and unfeasible?

Who fears the phenomenon and why is the 'who' important to IF you should be concerned?  Any why you should wonder about manipulation of perception and ideology?  What is the difference between manipulation and true evolutionary transformation?

What are the various forms of intervention?  Who sees beyond the bottleneck?  When was the last bottleneck and what caused it?

Have you been listening to the woodwork?  http://432hunabku.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page

Why would this be important?

Can you tier-think?  Can you tie all the pieces of the landscape together and understand what is the actual issues & state of affairs?

What does the Scottish Chieftain in DC actually understand?  What does his NSA & Military Intelligence understand?

Why is his NSA & Military Intelligence teaching the general population on Twitter the most immediate issues & how to fight the Ashkenazi/Illumined/Scythian Royals?  

How are the Scythian Royals different from the Scythians mentioned in Eireann's Corpus of Electronic Texts?

Why would the Illumined be concerned enough about the Resistance to sample all celtic genetics around the world and then forward samples labeled "Russian/Caucasian" to the biowar labs in Georgia et al?  Why would they develop a ethnic bioweapon targeting anyone with genetics from the world-wide Celtic Diaspora?  And specially differentiating between one brand of Scythian vs the Scythian Royals both from the Return (period of history) on the Steppes of Russia?

What is being tested in the population in California as we speak having resulted in over 75 deaths in children and elderly?
    How is it different from the test of weaponized Ebola in 2014 that they almost lost control of?

What does all that have to do with developing human hunting weaponized drones and philosophy that passively accepts the Eschaton of a human designed and implemented global depopulation event that fulfills the outline of the Georgia Guidestones?

Who were the Ancient 9 sometimes called Sephiroth?  What treaty over 5,000 years ago did they make with the evil Colonists who spawned the Illumined as their fully planet-adapted (biologically adapted to the microbiological shield in the biome) vessels to rule?

How did the Ancient 9 protect humanity to give us time to develop naturally?  Why was this treaty the outcome of the Great Global War?  Where did the Tuath do Dana (Aes Dana) go to ride out the cataclysm/aftermath?  What did they bring back?  Why did they come home?  What was the promise that became a Geis?

How did the Geis become the foundation of the heirs of the Aes Dana?  Why is the bottleneck, human perception, and the future of humanity dependent upon the American identity.

Who is America?  Why does this matter?

What is Dan neck deep in?  Which direction will he take his ideas on the next step beyond panpsychism?  How does choice of Nature matter?

Why would the Ancients ask one beyond the classroom to go back?  What sacrifice was made in doing so?  Why is it the rules dictate only one who originates among them can intervene?

What is intervention?  What do the possibilities look like?  Why does a Maverick's life & interaction with a silcon-lifeform express 'choice of Nature'?  Who is free to intervene?  Who is bound to intervene?  What is a Geis?

Where does the 4D matrix of interwoven human-kind go from here?

FiOs.

Cy

** In some of the ancient documents the Sephiroth are 9; in others 7:

I request my stone of conflagration.
    Be it no ghost of theft.
    Be it a blaze that will fight/uproar victory/sages
    before the valiant battle of Clare,
    my fire stone which delves pain.
    Be it a red serpent which sorrows
    a binding his course to bend.
    Be it a sea-eel / little-loquacity
    eye-browed (fierce) / spindled (going round)
    deer of seven-points of gods of a very-stag*
    between waves triple great.

>> The red serpent: - (historical reference: Colonists; manufactured ignorance)

>> deer of seven-points: - (historical reference: deer; passive/gentle, 7 points - Watchers; Ancient Knowledge; Choice of Nature)

>> Waves triple great: - (tri-parte knowledge based-perception of societal steering)

Last edited by Cyrellys on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:52 pm

You sound like a Mormon Eschatologist Dan, Hugh Nibley.

No matter how far you have gone there is always the best choice available.

“The up road and the down road are the same road.”

—Heraclitus

It’s all the same road, the only question is what direction you are facing.

Well, which way are we facing?

Prophets and angels always come before the game board gets wiped if you look at ancient history as a believer in some tribe or other.

My understanding of these types of historical events is there is no security anywhere, we all get hit.

What can hit 9 billion people at the same time?

That to me seems a relevant question.

Too bad the Mormons are such morons and so materialistic, they seem to be more open than most modern tribes about history. They have a different kind of conditioning.

Maybe I should become a Mormon, I could give that a good try indeed.

Sister wives? I can’t even handle one, ha, maybe not.

I bet I make a great Mormon though, but not sure I’m white enough.

Enoch was the father of Methuselah.

Isn’t the knowledge of Enoch forbidden to the tribes?

I feel that understanding the history of the world is like understanding the Tarot, to understand things you have to see the card before and after to get the true meaning, you need context to understand what they are saying.

There will be great shifts of energies before change, not small and incremental, a polarity shift, ok, the MOAPS.

I’m using all Dan’s trigger words, let’s see if he ignores me.

Visionaries see what others don’t think is real or possible. The prophetic tradition is one of imagination and idealism.

How about all these warring tribes are different walled off gardens all producing different crops.

One must sample the bounty of all the world and history to be truly healthy, wealthy and wise.

It’s easy for any Fool or Joker to see, it’s all in the cards, no?

Consider the spread below, follow me down the rabbit hole using the Dark Artz.

This particular spread of eight Tarot cards in two rows of four, is typically known as the Storyboard Spread. The reason for this is because as the name suggests, this layout reads like a simple eight panel storyboard. Except that the Tarot cards are read in a clockwise loop, starting with the top left Card: as seen below.

1, 2, 3, 4
    8, 7, 6, 5

I was given the meaning to this cover.

Do you see it?

A hint, card 2 helps card 3. The little side-kick helps reveal the protagonist. Card 1 is the querent and 4 and 5 are obstacles to overcome with the side kicks help. 6 and 7 are the solution to the problem and 8 is the moral.

You can use any really visual deck and layout this spread and you have all you need really to know what’s happening now. You have to think broader using your intuition to see it, no one can cheat in this way.

There is a secret message in that cover, do you understand it?

Is it beyond you? That’s the first step of humility to admit that.

Everyone has to do their own proof Wink

Every house built MUST and will fall.

The Tower illustrates the role of order and chaos, it’s negative and positive, out of chaos, order will rise.

We are bobbing up and down in an ocean of Love in my experience.

The traditional Tarot Card of The Tower shows a tower being hit by lightning, flames billowing out from within the sturdy structure. A naked man plunges headlong into the unknown. His naked state indicates that all he carries with him is his knowledge, for at this moment material possessions are of little use. The bolt of lightning from heaven represents the moment of illumination, to see things as they truly are. “The truth shall set you free”.

Christianity and all religion is done in these cards, not beating up on them.

True knowledge and freedom come freely from the Sun.

Nothing is beyond you.

No one knowz anything you yourself cannot discover.

That’s the rulz.

But they can do anything to convince you that’s not true, that’s The Game.

Everything marches toward Death. The left will vanquish the right and both will be shown false. What happens to the wolf in sheeps clothing, unclear. Pestilence, famine, death and the chaos of war rulz now.

I’ve said too much, but the Truth was and is in our Handz.

I love these images. With their alterations, they tell a traditional and post-modern story both happening now. Someone has some knowledge behind this cover.

Big Mojoz, no one’s beliefs will survive this process, but a little faith in the overall process is required to not lose what little mind we have.

But that’s just all a picture of symbolz on a magazine of symbolz, right, but for what?

Phew.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 0a98e310
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Chèvre man is some dude who saw globes of lightz or alienz I believe.

We should replace ‘s’ with ‘z’, it looks so much cooler.

Soundz like he is read into all this and putting someone’s game agenda forward.

It’s not my agenda, I have none, so what do I know, shrug.

Dan sayz I know enough to walk and talk, he says he knowz.

That’s about right.

Ok Big Daddy, let’s see how Fate’s cards play out.

Last edited by smelly on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:03 pm

Sephiroth.

I detect nine lines in three columns.
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta29.htm

hobbit
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:11 pm

hobbit wrote:Sephiroth.

I detect nine lines in three columns.
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta29.htm

hobbit

Excerpt from the Rosc: Lia Draiochta Le Mogh Ruith (translated:
    This is the magic stone that will turn into a monster.)
    Source: https://www.mythicalireland.com/myths-and-legends/the-excellence-of-the-ancient-word/

** In some of the ancient documents the Sephiroth are 9; in others 7:

I request my stone of conflagration.
    Be it no ghost of theft.
    Be it a blaze that will fight/uproar victory/sages
    before the valiant battle of Clare,
    my fire stone which delves pain.
    Be it a red serpent which sorrows
    a binding his course to bend.
    Be it a sea-eel / little-loquacity
    eye-browed (fierce) / spindled (going round)
    deer of seven-points of gods of a very-stag*
    between waves triple great.

>> The red serpent: - (historical reference: Colonists; manufactured ignorance)

>> deer of seven-points: - (historical reference: deer; passive/gentle, 7 points - Watchers; Ancient Knowledge; Choice of Nature)

>> Waves triple great: - (tri-parte knowledge based-perception of societal steering)

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Good move hobbit, yes, that’s a reflection of this.

Apparently this guy Kevin, claimz he knowz Hermetic Qabalah, but I never met him and I’m not sure he’s who Dan is meaning when he mentioned Kevin, but probably, he may be lurking around OMF.

Hobbit, I have had incredible contact with 3, 6, and 9 recently in many synchronicities recurring with these patterns.

You and I are bouncing something around here.

9 is the last single number, a number of Human wholeness.

You can’t go through the gate until you reach the state of 9.

And I just now watched a video about The Watchers Cy just mentioned, before she did so.

Hmmmmmmm.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:23 pm

FYI ancient Roscs in the hands of a 'slave of the wheel' (ancient technology technician or maintenance engineer - modern) are three-fold purposed in a culture of tri-parte thinking

a.  Battle Declarations (Artistry)
    b.  Voice Activation of a piece of equipment (identifies who commands/activates, and to 'justified' purpose unlocking the equipment's command controls)
    c.  A directed intent upon a spiritual battle-field.

Specific family lineages were 'keyed' to be able to do this kind of thing. Ancient marriages were 3 kind. One of those kinds ordered/directed by the elected kings was handed down often coveted; required years of moral/spiritual training and historical memorization to temper choice of application yes or no under many given circumstances to govern the use of the ability/capacity to use. This is how the ancient tech was managed.

Mogh Ruith and his daughter vs the Drui of Cormac were among the last to use functioning pieces of ancient equipment in a battle over double taxation just north of Caisiel in Munster.

There was a ton of things happening with the use of Roscs and Satire that written history doesn't speak of. It's why the ruling class feared the Drui and Drui were granted equal power.

A Ollamh Mor held the same rank as a High King.

Post Apocalyptic World with remnant tech, a hidden conflict paradigm, a cyclic cataclysm - repeating unfinished historical business.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:26 pm

It's a long long way from Clare to here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B3_of9CY24

But not if You are at one with the serpents.

There are presently nine serpents, but perhaps We are entering a zone where there are twelve.
    12+1=13

I love county Clare.
    Hobbit

Last edited by hobbit on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Trump trumped the New World Order.

That happened right before our eyes.

We saw the literal rise of chaos.

We literally have been witness to the wheels of history here seen through a Disclosure and Celtic lenz.

But then wild people like me and Dan show up and we tear down the shit.

No one likez us.

If Dan thinks he’s the second coming, my experience and lunacy is that I feel like some kind of burning sword.

I don’t name it though and Dan says I’m an objector, no I’m not.

I’m a full participant in the moment.

Cy, I can’t say any conspiracy stuff resonates with me, which is to say, I don’t give it attention or have an opinion, not saying it’s not relevant, just not my thing.

But when you talk like the above, you resonate.

Shrug.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:32 pm

smelly wrote:Good move hobbit, yes, that’s a reflection of this.

Apparently this guy Kevin, claimz he knowz Hermetic Qabalah, but I never met him and I’m not sure he’s who Dan is meaning when he mentioned Kevin, but probably, he may be lurking around OMF.

Hobbit, I have had incredible contact with 3, 6, and 9 recently in many synchronicities recurring with these patterns.

You and I are bouncing something around here.

9 is the last single number, a number of Human wholeness.

You can’t go through the gate until you reach the state of 9.

And I just now watched a video about The Watchers Cy just mentioned, before she did so.

Hmmmmmmm.

The words "9 Times Eternal" were used in Morrigu's Prophecy; a message sent back to the 4 worlds from which the Aes Dana departed to return home. The message was delivered just after the battle of Mag Tuired 2.0 To reassure the Ancients (7 or 9) and the humans who chose to stay behind on those worlds that they had arrived, survived the Return, and all was well...it also set the stage for her sight of the far future...a future we live today.

The Ancients taught spiritual development alongside technological use tempering knowledge with wisdom in a measured approach.

The Colonists on the other hand were controlling; tyrannical believing in their own superiority and the right to rule mankind...purely technocrats administering out their own ideology, applications of knowledge, and technology based on need and desire not wisdom.

This unmeasured, 'young' approach is what facilitated the conflict in the first place. Acting without thought....all the things the tri-parte wisdom of Cormac several millennia later warned and counseled against.

The wisdom of the Ancients has been carefully handed down word of mouth and haphazardly recorded in more modern writings that understood less than satisfactorily what they were recording.

Myth and Religions have 'filled in the blanks' to convenience conscience and leaders.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:49 pm

www.greatdreams.com/mayan/the-nine.htm

"Follow the diviner"

When I first encountered the nine I couldn'y understand why I could count seven long strides, then twelve long strides.

And why I kept walking into megalithic sites or churches????
    I had no interest in either, but there they were.

Then came along uncle Fibonacci.

hobbit
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:52 pm

The tri-parte wisdom teaches to respect inequity.

In history the annals & documents do not record that after the battle between the Drui over the taxation that the first Ollamh Mor of Valencia Island - Mogh Ruith went north for a time and became a teacher/mentor to Cormac mac Airt, whilst his daughter set about working with Cormac's drui and redesigned a college near Tara.

Why is this important because it is how Cormac became exposed to the teachings of Jesu. Why he changed the course of his life and eventually became renowned for his academic works and passing the tri-parte knowledge in the form of the triads on to his son who stood in for him before the next 'election' because an injury resulting in the loss of one of his eyes suddenly disqualified him from remaining High King. It also explains why near his death he insisted on a Christian burial.

Mogh Ruith for his part in defending Caisiel was awarded the Kingdom of Feara Maighe...modern Fermoy where he established the Council of Tuath do Dana (Aes Dana), described in the histories as The Scribes of Fermoy. This is the line of Succession...the Scribes of Fermoy aka Council were the ones in 1600 caught between the conflict between the Norman Frank overloards and the Protestant Kingdom of England ordered the last Dannan Ard Ri (king) to arrange for the removal of the Aes Dana from Eire to the New World.

The subsequent history in New Hampshire (legacy circumstances from the settlement of the Laconia Colony) in a conflict with the Mason Family (the grandson) is what prompted the idea to create a nation that would rise above and beyond the problem of Illumined influence and covert rule. To create a vehicle in this special land capable of protecting human potential both the physical and the spiritual. To fulfill their Geis even if they no longer survived to fulfill that Geis.

This is the story of how the people of early America were identified as the heirs to Tuath do Dana. This immediately angered the Illumined who set about infiltrating and taking control back before the ink was dry on the Constitution.

From their pov America and American's had to be brought back onto the plantation of human enslavement or destroyed. EVERYTHING on the planet belonged to the Illumined (Colonists 5,000 y.o. Descendants) or so they believed.

If you remember my convo at Hubpages in 2008 with a low-ranking Illumined youngster 'playing' among the masses, where he asked me how I know these things, 'you know you're not supposed to', I replied with a chuckle; I reminded him gently, that there are some things in this world far older (rank) than the Illumined. (paraphrased).

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:58 pm

9 Times Eternal/9 Kinds of Naked

Very powerful connection to a long chain of life events for myself.

First we kill the infection through bypass of mind, then we get back to what you describe is one way to bridge our experience and we should all be looking for the bridges erected in our lives to come back to the eternal moment.

I had powerful contact with the Triskel in my personal art.

Anyway.

A custom image I created. The overlaying Triskels have meaning, any relation to Celtic symbology is synchronistic.

Last edited by smelly on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Disclosure Bus is headed West, Dan's eyes and ears will get no rest. Morani sings as events unfold, no time now to break the mold. WCM is in his way, to meet the bus another day. Who else listens to truth unfold, when loons and crooks deceit be sold.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:09 pm

This now brings us back to Dan. What will Dan do?

Will he create the next tool of the Illumined and justify Eschaton?

Or will he lay the foundation for a million year human potential movement that follows the original intent of Source & the Ancient (7-9) that rises above the original global conflict and the non-human Colonists attempt to keep mankind on the 'plantation'?

What is the importance of choice of Nature?

My grandmother believed that the Aes Dana could not be saved. That she should focus solely on saving the deep water ship...that her teachings bequeathed to me should reflect that.

After her cancer and death in 1979, Source/Synchronicity took over. Synchronicity took me on a obscure grand tour of the paradigm...it showed me how interconnected all of the paradigm landscape is:

history, people, events, choices, actions, positions, tools & resources, inter-relational being, juxtapositions pinwheeling...

it's all interconnected. It all matters. Not one part of it is negligible.

When Source said go to OMF, the Maverick is more important than the hunt for the loose nukes, I went.

When Source said Dan is struggling with choice of nature, I gave kind words of guidance and let him make both successes and mistakes.

When Source said look they're attempting to destroy my concern and interest in the Maverick's story and choices; Dan's story & choices too, I went and seen.

When Source connected me with others who had the technological ability to save the forum, I acted. They acted. The Forum Remains.

When the guardians of the Maverick rose to re-insert the choice of nature back into the landscape, I posted their effort to my blog and a link in Dan's Forum.

Dan and his story are yet unfinished. America's story is yet unfinished. And the Illumined and their proxies in the landscape are more dangerous than ever.

I can count on one hand where I've described what impact the loss of Earths humanity and human-kind would mean to the Greater Universal Story. It would rock the Universe. Much rides on Earth and its Peoples.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:50 am