Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:13 pm

I don’t know what anyone should do, especially Dan.

I can only take my own steps and I know that’s the way for all.

I have to accept it all as it is.

And I do.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Foot Mann wrote:Disclosure Bus is headed West, Dan's eyes and ears will get no rest. Morani sings as events unfold, no time now to break the mold. WCM is in his way, to meet the bus another day. Who else listens to truth unfold, when loons and crooks deceit be sold.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIDEZ_frJBs

Roll up for the mystery tour.
    hobbit

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:20 pm

Foot Mann wrote:Disclosure Bus is headed West, Dan's eyes and ears will get no rest. Morani sings as events unfold, no time now to break the mold. WCM is in his way, to meet the bus another day. Who else listens to truth unfold, when loons and crooks deceit be sold.

the WEST is poised to crush the corruption and illicit globalism. Be careful what you do out here. Do not disturb Source's construct or you will trigger that reaction.

I will no long speak against the reaction. I have seen enough. What illicit globalism has brought to the deep water ship is not acceptable. It is not congruent with choice or choice of nature in the Geis bequeathed to the People.

The earthquakes & volcanism match the panpsychic.

Disclose what you wish. Speak humbly beneath the shadow of Roar. For this land does not belong to the Illumined.

Cyrellys

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keLN89CWZ-A

Earthquakes and volcanoes are opposite reactions to consciousness.

Compression and outrush.

Hobbit

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:10 pm

More binds us than divides us.

The Gold has always stopped us.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Cy, maybe they should muck...or not.

Whatever happens happens.

No one can see into anyone’s headz.

Everything must fall down.

Shrug.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:50 pm

I spent most of the day with Enochian and Mormon cosmology.

I’m afraid that all divergences from the christocentric model end up a acentric or impersonal, or both. The center does not hold if it is not personal. How would we interact with something alien...... an alien Source?

The original Kabbalah was based on the monism Parmenides.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Dan, I have ridiculous synchronicities with you, I hate that sometimes.

I have heard something this morning too.

Man is not the center.

We are just a slice of the Orange which began to grow from Christ.

I’m just channeling this stuff, I don’t pretend to know why or what it means.

Love is evolving in materia.
    jofo

Post by jofo Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:17 pm

nothing is alien, all from source
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Latest from Q via Prominent Researcher Tracy Beanz at Twitter relay:  "She says the entire plan laid out here"  - What is Q?  Q is believed to be military intel

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 DUF0l97U8AAyKeG

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 DUF0l99VwAAAHI1

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 DUF0l99VQAAkMf5

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:44 pm

Relayed to @realDonaldTrump @House_Insider:  Banais Righi will echo to all Tribes if he calls!  

Quote:  MIND MIX RADIO‏ @mindmixradio 1m1 minute ago
    MIND MIX RADIO Retweeted MIND MIX RADIO
    Msg Relay: @realDonaldTrump @House_Insider msg from Quintus quoted. Call your bannermen Chieftain!

(Quoted Announcment)MIND MIX RADIO added,
    MIND MIX RADIO @mindmixradio
    #Qanon MSG from Manticore's Quintus Dias (retired LEO): I read the Nazi invasion plan for England, so I have a good feel for what they were planning to do. Trump should cancel all international treaties & bar the UN. He should call all retired loyal cops & mil to the colors.
    0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes      

Quintus Dias is a Gen. G.S.Patton Protege.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:11 am

Thank you, Cy.  Yes, our cosmic shell is getting thinner.  The portals are creaking open, from both sides.  A veritable sh*t storm erupts.

If you ask, I’ll tell you that I believe that my spot as the eye of the perfect storm is secure and completely unchallenged, thank you very much.  

It’s not what you know..... it’s who you know, but in order to know the right folks you have to have an inkling.  I would never have run into Ron, had I not sussed the tactics by groking the strategy of monism.  I knew Parmenides and the j guy, long before I could dowse Ron.

Joe F has nary an inkling.  Ok, he’ll be our useful idiot, along with his church.  Each temple has a portal in the roof.  I’d say it’s about time to open your portals, gentlemen....... and let the storm in.  Don’t forget your galoshes.  You can forget the kaloshes.  

Joe and Kevin then head to the grove to meet the birds, provided that we can activate the portal in his mom’s basement.  No problem, I’m told.  Ok, whatever you say.

Grant called, and wanted to know who the heck was in charge.  Hmmm......  We’re in charge...... you, me and the lamppost.  

Joe’s machine has as much to do with the portals as the Princess’s drones.  It’s all about the coordinated/orchestrated/interpersonal intent.  Just be careful what you’re wishing for when you come to the well, my friends.  

So, yes, we’re activating the OMF portal.  Just ask Eric..... and, come hell or high water, don’t change your protocol.  

Kevin is the only one who’s allowed to change his spots.  He’s our favorite chameleon.  Be the best possible Mormon, Kev.  

That Enoch fellow..... I just don’t know.  He went chariot crazy.  Ok, Eney, whatever rocks your boat.  

The key to Enoch, and everything else, is the small world hypothesis, SWH.  Even the mystics don’t get it.  If it’s star gates or astral gates, people think it makes no difference.  News flash......... it does.  

It’s all personal....... whether it’s beelzebub or john smith, it makes not a smidgen of difference.  This whole MoAPS was just a set up to prove that to you.  The j guy was in the process of doing that, but we weren’t quite ready to get the message.  We still needed management by directive.  Not any more, folks.  From now until the cows come home, it’s management by objective....... Monad or bust.  

If you mess with that objective....... if you come between that objective and anyone else, period, just forget it.  If you mess with ‘it’, you will be messed with, ten times over.  New Rules.  New Management.  If your protocol ever included anything like that, boy, run, do not walk, to the nearest 7/11, and stand in line to get yourself a new protocol.  End of story.  

Me....?  Just don’t step on my chicken little feet.  

Do I really need to say it again...... the first shall be last and the last shall be first.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:55 am

I feel you Dan.

The day requires the tempered stoicism and cool and resolute passion of The Woodward.

“True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient, for he that is so wants nothing. The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.

Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.” — Seneca

I mentioned a friend who committed suicide a year ago awhile back, not that it would have mattered, but I would have liked to speak those words to him, don’t do it man, sometimes even to live is an act of courage, have courage or you are not living the life you could have, the one waiting for you in the moment.

Genocide is antithetical to the human heart. It simply can’t be considered. We sink or swim together. That is the path of the coward. We must burn and yearn until we find peace inside our hearts in the moment holding hands with the one to the left and right. Grab hold of somebody, anybody, and don’t let go, as many as you can.

Don’t let them go, just don’t. And who are the ones to the right and left of you, those be the ones to hold on to. Well, I didn’t want to hold anyone’s hand anymore, I tried my best to let go, but I am now holding right and fast to the one to my left and right and that’s enough.

You can’t carry or hold onto the world. Life and evolution is a linked list, you only deal with the one to the right or left of you. That’s the definition of how a Small World works.

Life then is seen as an infinite chain that Mind inhabits.

Yes, this is very personal in the moments we live together.

Straight on...

Post by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:26 am

Dan,

In the mormon church we are taught that our body is a temple. A micro temple if you will. I'll take gills over galoshes, but thanks for the heads up.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:09 am

It's a trap!
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:44 am

Sorry, I couldn't resist being that my username is Akbar and all.

I've been following this forum for a while now, mostly just sitting on the sidelines enjoying the games and the entertainment but also learning a lot about myself and the nature of reality. A lot of what Dan has been talking about has struck a chord with me. I am totally on board with the idea that this is the best possible world and that it is a much smaller more personal world than most people understand.

The Mormons have some interesting ideas and a lot of it seems to be on the right track. Here is an interesting quote from Lorenzo Snow, the 5th president and prophet of the Mormon church:

“the Spirit of the Lord rested mightily upon me—the eyes of my understanding were opened, and I saw as clear as the sun at noonday, with wonder and astonishment, the pathway of God and man. I formed the following couplet which expresses the revelation, as it was shown me. …

“As man now is, God once was:
    “As God now is, man may be.”

There was a time when it was said that much of what the Princess values most is under the ocean. I wonder now if this is still the case? It may still be, a mother still loves her child even if the child walks with a limp.

What the angel on the temple holds in his hands is quite possibly the biggest obstacle for the Jabberwocky now. Will the fishies sleep alone forever or will the Holy Lance and the Robber find the yellow brick road to destiny?

Remember folks, a person often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:11 pm

Ackbar wrote:Sorry, I couldn't resist being that my username is Akbar and all.

I've been following this forum for a while now, mostly just sitting on the sidelines enjoying the games and the entertainment but also learning a lot about myself and the nature of reality. A lot of what Dan has been talking about has struck a chord with me. I am totally on board with the idea that this is the best possible world and that it is a much smaller more personal world than most people understand.

The Mormons have some interesting ideas and a lot of it seems to be on the right track. Here is an interesting quote from Lorenzo Snow, the 5th president and prophet of the Mormon church:

“the Spirit of the Lord rested mightily upon me—the eyes of my understanding were opened, and I saw as clear as the sun at noonday, with wonder and astonishment, the pathway of God and man. I formed the following couplet which expresses the revelation, as it was shown me. …

There was a time when it was said that much of what the Princess values most is under the ocean. I wonder now if this is still the case? It may still be, a mother still loves her child even if the child walks with a limp.

What the angel on the temple holds in his hands is quite possibly the biggest obstacle for the Jabberwocky now. Will the fishies sleep alone forever or will the Holy Lance and the Robber find the yellow brick road to destiny?

Remember folks, a person often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

I love those Mormons, they are so indoctrinated.

Do You know that Lewis Carrols (not His real name...C.L.D) ) manscript ended up in the presidents office in a bullet proof case? before coming home here to the shires?
    what He encoded in Jabberwocky????http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
    http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
    These dragons are so slippery.

Hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:50 pm

11:11, ha

Post by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:14 pm

smelly wrote:11:11, ha

That's all a matter of perspective.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:57 pm

hobbit wrote:
    Ackbar wrote:Sorry, I couldn't resist being that my username is Akbar and all.

I love those Mormons, they are so indoctrinated.

Do You know that Lewis Carrols (not His real name...C.L.D) ) manscript ended up in the presidents office in a bullet proof case? before coming home here to the shires?
    what He encoded in Jabberwocky????http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
    http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
    These dragons are so slippery.

Hobbit

This is my first time hearing of this poem. What I do find interesting is the speak of gyroscopes and gimbals. But I'm sure there is much more I am not seeing. Care to enlighten?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Braden_W wrote:
    smelly wrote:11:11, ha

That's all a matter of perspective.

I’m not sure what you mean.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:10 pm

The poem is a Rosc (a ancient form of poetry with psi-applications)...see how it ends with a circuit referencing its beginning. If you read the link I gave some posts ago where I quoted the Rosc by Mogh Ruith in battle against Cormac's drui (plural)...pull up the source link and read the explanatory top portion about Rosc as a poetic form...

Now that said, I have a reminder for everyone about Dan's content wrt psychotronic weapons development and the characters involved in creating a new facet to the paradigm wrt eschaton:

The Aviary, The Aquarium, and the Eschaton
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_aviary04.htm

If you are not already familiar with the content at that link, please do so before viewing this next video:

Wetware, Nano, and Zombies

I have a question for Ron: Who currently is Swordfish?

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Almost forgot: the decodes for the QAnon posts quoted from twitter - Courtesy of Jerome Corsi https://www.scribd.com/document/369668690/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-17-0-Jan-21-2018

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:32 pm

Too late, they got me.
    jofo

Post by jofo Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:04 am

smelly wrote:
    “True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient, for he that is so wants nothing. The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.

ahhh smelly, that is the way isn't it...all within reach

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:23 am