Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:46 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    lynx
    lynx

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by lynx Mon May 13, 2013 12:16 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    All paths do not lead to the same destination. All paths definitely lead somewhere,but where?
    Jesus Christ is the true vine......."I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman." (John 15:1)

John 15:5-6

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

With Jesus Christ being the true vine then there must be a vine that isn't true.

I believe this leads us back to The Adversary and rebellion. The Adversary chose his path by doing his will above the will of The Father. While choosing his on will above The Fathers will, he chose to to make The Father no longer supreme to him. The Adversary chose to cut himself off from The Father.

The Adversary planted a seed within himself and the seed grew inside him and consumed him. The seed sprang forth and became a vine and quickly the rebellion flourished as branches attached themselves to the vine. Many of The Fathers Heavenly Host were drawn by The Adversary and became those branches when they also cut themselves off from The Father.
    You ever notice that one bad fruit leads to a multiplying and branches in many directions?

Hello ScaRZ,

This is impressive. I agree wholeheardly.

"All of us are in a spiritual war."
    Yes, from the moment we were born. I think the spiriual war we may extend its meaning to alien spiritual war as we start to recognise what aliens are.

A group of Sons of God (Watchers) gave up their first estate long before the flood of Noah and took wives from among mankind. The human women gave these Sons of God children that were hybrids. These Sons of God as well as many of their offspring (The Mighty Men,Giants,Nephilim) were worshiped and served as gods.

"Can it be that once these Watchers (Sons of God,Sons of Heaven) gave up their first estate, entering into our earthly realm that a flesh came upon them? Could it be that by giving up their first estate,they chose to be similar to man?

They were never from the genetic code of man. They were not our kind but were in fact a strange flesh to man as well as man being a strange flesh to them.

During this time period of the Nephilim before the flood of Noah we read in scripture that the world was filled with evil and violence. I believe it was a time like no other until this day. There will be a time that I believe is fast approaching that will be even worse than were the days before the flood.

That's basically my conclusion too.
    The difference of genetic code is a very interesting perspective that i didn't think about it before. Human and alien have total differernt genetic code, but not necessarily the alien genetic code is better. Just different.

I recently come across an article about a conversation between a Chinese contactee and the aliens. Interesting conversion that reveal even the aliens admire so much about human body. (I am surprised!) The alien praise the human body so much and said it is perfect. This race of alien believe in God (they only call it most advanced life), (because they didn't annouce Jesus is the Lord and saviour, I am caution about it), They think the evolution theory is absolutely ridiculous and known to be the most stupid joke to aliens. They said human body'cellular, molecular, microscopic particles of energy have the ability transition to be more advance than alien eventually, alien robotic high-tech entity only limited to several macromolecules space. In other word, the aliens have limitation. Human have something they don't have.

At this point, I thought about a scripture that mention about when Jesus come back, rapture his followers, we will be giving a whole new body. I think the new body will be transition to a more advance body based on the elements of original total human genetic body 100% with spirit and soul that were given by our loving God

And that is limited to all other aliens. I also suspect the aliens don't have soul, which may be an important element transition to a better and more advanced entity in the new heaven and new earth.

my 2 cents, just some idea to entertain.

Not all Watchers (Sons of God) gave up their first estate and came into our realm. There are many that remain in their heavenly estate and have never rebelled. The vast majority I believe stay true to God to this very day.

I believe the vast majority whom didn't rebell are angels. The ones who rebell are fallen angels, which God may take away some of their gifts and eternal life. High tech, robotic advanced science may be their methods and means developed to try to restore what they have been taken away by God, their attempt trying to regain their elernal life. And to build and breed an large space intellient alien army prepared for the Armageddon.

I believe the hybrid offspring born from the union of Sons of God (Watchers) and women died and their flesh went back to the earth as man,but their spirit side remained and are the evil spirits,devils and demons that roam about this earth. I believe a great number of them are locked in the Abyss with their fathers (The Watchers).

Right. I remember this scripture now. And one day they will be released in the endtime. I heard about some aliens live in undergroud and underneathe the sea. I am not saying that are the abyss, but when God remove the restrainer, all of them will come out from all direction.

I wonder if we are the generation will have to face this.

I don't believe it was only a mixing of genetics with humans and Watchers (Sons of God) but also a mixing with animals,reptiles,and all creatures of earth.

Yessss......right on, the alien DNA experiments with all creatures of the earth. Taint God's creation in every possble way. We can now explain the mythological creatures depicted in anicent Greek.

I believe with the corruption in their genetics they had to be taken out. It doesn't matter how large or how small the amount of corruption was in their genetics. In other words one doesn't have to be a full blow Giant in order to be corrupt in their genetic makeup.

I totally agree. In Hebrew, giant doesn't only mean big or tall, it also mean great strenght and abnormal ability.

God have plan for human genetic developemnt and advancement. The creation of human is unqiue. Different than the angels. The first human kind creation in the universe that all angels watched the human creation happened.

It is important that we human keep our purity human genetic 100% intact, no any amount of corruption, no any amount of advance genetic alter with alien DNA. Even Alien admire so much human body and its protential that are limited to aliens.

Advance alien genetic modify human DNA (superhuman or human hybrid) is an alien conspiracy to destory human.

lynx

Post by lynx Mon May 13, 2013 12:49 pm

I believe this is a picture of what had to take place before The Flood as well as after. To keep the cancer from spreading they "All" had to be taken out. Like a bowl full of beautiful apples,all it takes is one rotten to destroy all of them, if not removed.
    Very good parable. I think "removing the cancer" has been going on in the space. NASA show some video that seems the aliens/ufos are having wars in the space. Scientists noticed that planets explosion, destoryed, more often these couple decades than before.

Eventually, it will spread to the earth. The final battle field will be here. The last place God is to clear all evils.

"I believe "All" who had corruption mixed in their human genetics were Hybrids." As I said above,it doesn't matter how much or how little. If they had any amount of The Watchers genetics within them,they were a Hybrid........"They were corrupt and could and would taint." We can all read in scripture that everything was created of a special "Kind" and God says over and over ........."After his kind,after their kind." I believe these words had and still have great meaning.

All those who were born of Watcher+woman were hybrids. All those born or genetically altered with Watcher or their offspring (Hybrids) are hybrids. Anything or anyone mixed in any fashion with hybrids are hybrids. Anything that isn't of it's kind and mixed with anything else is a hybrid.

I believe so too. Mixing angelic being with human through intercourse or marriage in Noah's day is the same as mixing human DNA and alien DNA through genetic experiments.

Modern superhuman, super soldiers, robotic and artificial intellient human, high tech robotic aliens are the same as the Giant, Nephilim in Noah's day.

The purpose and idea behind it is the same.

To carry it further if there are ET,UT's,Aliens or any beings out there, then if we believe God The Fathers words we and they are to remain with only our kind..........No sexual union or no genetic alterations,no mixing. We are of the human kind and are to remain in a sexual or genetic union with our kind.

Can't argue that. I understand the importance of this. I will not be fooled by the ET enlightenment lies.

I still believe most of the entities (Aliens,ET's)man encounters today are hybrids. I can not and will not say all are,but I believe most are.

This is great point I haven't thought of it before. I think you may be right. The alien race whom talk to the Chinese contactee, I think the alien may be a hybrid. Because he showed great admiration of the human body like he wished he had one. He may be secretly feel sad about the limitiaion a hybrid body have.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon May 13, 2013 2:03 pm

@lynx

Here is something I believe is very important when looking at the big picture.

The Heavenly Host who rebelled and became adversaries of God,all their destinies were sealed a long time ago. They now continually seek a way around their fate.

Death was never a part of the picture until the rebellion. We know from Hebrews 2 verse 14 that the devil has the power of death. The Word (Jesus Christ) took on flesh and blood to destroy the one who had the power of death.

Hebrews 2:14......."Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is,the devil;"

Here is my point as far as (ET's,Aliens,Creatures,Beings) from other worlds coming as visitors to our planet Earth. "IF" it is a fact that beings from another world/other worlds have entered our world and do in fact die as we die,then the one who has the power of death has reached them also.

Romans 6:23......."For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

lynx
    lynx

Post by lynx Mon May 13, 2013 4:50 pm

ScaRZ wrote:@lynx

Here is something I believe is very important when looking at the big picture.

The Heavenly Host who rebelled and became adversaries of God,all their destinies were sealed a long time ago. They now continually seek a way around their fate.

Death was never a part of the picture until the rebellion. We know from Hebrews 2 verse 14 that the devil has the power of death. The Word (Jesus Christ) took on flesh and blood to destroy the one who had the power of death.

Hebrews 2:14......."Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is,the devil;"
    You expression very well.

You understand it deeply.

The aliens also afraid of death, just like human. When many people who don't believe in God, I can see that they will be drawn into the alien advanced tecnology and new age lies.

Aliens understand their fate, they can't change it, they made the choice, salvation is only for human. They are so angry, they want to bring as many the human as possible down with them too.

Here is my point as far as (ET's,Aliens,Creatures,Beings) from other worlds coming as visitors to our planet Earth. "IF" it is a fact that beings from another world/other worlds have entered our world and do in fact die as we die,then the one who has the power of death has reached them also.

Very well put. Yes, I think aliens die just we do.
    May be not all, but many.
    I read a human alien contact cases happened in Sweden.
    It is very revealing to me, because it shows the emotion side of the alien that is similarity to us.

Short one: the ufo crashed in the forrest, the man and his brothers found the human looking aliens bounce off from the craft, seriously injuried, it took couple hour for the alien to die, the alien was in pain. The alien spoke prefect Swedish, too perfect and offical though. They have a long talk before he died. The alien had family back to his place and the last thing the alien said was: "You have come without any wish to and depart against your own wish. Our life is like vapor"

The alien said a few more words, but his voice was too weak for the man to catch them, but he was quite sure the alien prayed to some deity before dying.

I got this from the Book: UFOs Exopolitic and the new world disorder. Great book, highly recommended. There are a lot more interesting details in the book.

I was surprised to learn this side of aliens. I almost cry. Well, as you said, the power of death has reached them.

Romans 6:23......."For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Yes. the key to elernal life is Jesus Christ our Lord.

We human have clear salvation on this. But I don't know about aliens, I wonder if the aliens are also being deceived and fed with lies too by the devil.

lynx

Post by lynx Mon May 13, 2013 7:00 pm

I am reading "Exo-Vaticana......."

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri May 17, 2013 9:06 am

Hello Lynx, welcome to the forum. Nice to read of your views. If you get some time to read this thread you'll find many of my views. And in case you may wonder...as a statement of faith I often reply, I am a Red Letter man.

Btw if you have an interest in science and the great debate over Scientific Materialism, Darwinism and Intelligent Design.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueEpWIfXao8

Return of the God Hypothesis pdf

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat May 18, 2013 6:43 am

Iranian filmmaker and 32nd Degree Freemason Bahman Nassiri gives his last interview to Trunews in which he vows to tell all he knows about the ancient Roshaniya Brotherhood secret society and its connection to the 1979 Iranian hostage crisis, Western intelligence agencies, the planned attack on Iran, and the New World Order agenda for World War III.

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/5_16_13_thursday_trunews2.mp3

Iranian Filmmaker Alleges Secret Society is Behind Arab Spring Revolutions...Sinister Plan May Lead to World War III

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/1690772108.html

VERO BEACH, Fla., May 16, 2013 /Christian Newswire/ -- An Iranian filmmaker told Trunews radio host Rick Wiles today that the current Arab Spring uprisings in the Middle East are the work of a secret society that used Western intelligence agencies to plan and instigate the 1979 Iranian Revolution to overthrow the Shah of Iran.

Mr. Bahman Nassiri is the writer and producer of the independent film Golden Veil released in 2011. The movie's plot is set against a backdrop of greed, corruption, and political intrigue woven together in a web of international conspiracies, deception, and secret agendas -- all hidden behind a mysterious "golden veil."

Mr. Nassiri is also a 32nd Degree Freemason. He was initiated into Freemasonry decades ago while still living in Iran. He said Freemasonry was imported to Iran over 150 years ago by the British. Mr. Nassiri said the British frequently set up secret networks of Freemasons in nations they seek to subjugate and colonize.

Freemasonry, however, is not the secret society he alleges is masterminding a spate of violent revolutions and uprisings across the Middle East since late 2011. In the Golden Veil movie, Mr. Nassiri alludes to the hidden influence of the Roshaniya Brotherhood. Roshaniya was started in Afghanistan in the 16th century. The filmmaker said Roshaniya is linked to the Skull & Bones secret society at Yale University.

Mr. Wiles responded, "That explains why George W. Bush was in business with Osama bin Laden's brother in a Texas oil company."

Mr. Nassiri said Osama bin Laden broke off from the main Roshaniya Brotherhood to form his own Islamic secret society known as al-Qaeda.

When asked by Wiles if Roshaniya is the secret society behind the Arab uprisings, Mr. Nassiri said Roshaniya is controlled by an even more powerful secret society. The filmmaker said he had personal knowledge of the top secret group because a high level member in Iran was his deceased father's closest personal friend.

When pressed by Wiles to identify the group, Mr. Nassiri reluctantly said the super-secret society is based in Washington D.C. and is known as "the Eagles." Wiles asked him if he was referring to the Fraternal of Eagles. Mr. Nassiri said, "No, it is another group that goes by the name Eagles."

The Golden Veil producer said membership in the Eagles is limited to the most powerful men in the defense industries, oil companies, and major banks in the United States and Great Britain. Nassiri described the Eagles as "the most powerful secret society in the world."

The filmmaker said that the 1979 Iranian Revolution was secretly instigated by Western intelligence agencies seeking to overthrow the Shah of Iran. Mr. Nassiri named the USA, Great Britain, and France as the three primary Western powers behind the 1979 uprising that brought the militant mullahs to power.

He said the Eagles' master plan is to set the entire Middle East on fire through revolutions, social unrest, and wars. Mr. Nassiri told Trunews that Syria will be the last war "before the big war" which will target Iran. Mr. Nassiri said he fears the attack on Iran may erupt into World War III.

Wiles asked Nassiri why the West wanted to dump the Shah of Iran. Mr. Nassiri said the 1979 Iranian Revolution was the first step in unveiling the secret society's New World Order. He said the secret society's master plan calls for turning the entire Middle East into a seething hotbed of hatred for the USA and Israel. He expects other Middle Eastern nations such as Saudi Arabia to collapse and come under control of militant Islamic groups affiliated with al-Qaeda.

The Iranian-born independent filmmaker said he produced the Golden Veil movie and is speaking publicly about the agenda in hopes that enough exposure will stop the Eagles from completing their plans before it erupts into World War III.

He said the ultimate end-game of the Eagles is the introduction of their New World Order to dominate seven billion humans.
    vectorian
    vectorian

Post by vectorian Thu May 23, 2013 2:19 am

ScaRZ wrote:I believe from the rebellion all creation has been stained. One of the mysteries of God I believe is being played out for all the Host of Heaven both in and also out of rebellion to witness. God is showing and teaching all the Host of Heaven by using man and the Church an example of his wisdom.

The Adversary is part of the plan or he wouldn't be in the picture. Knowing good and evil comes with a price. I see it much like the conscience that resides in man. Before we attempt an evil venture it kicks in to alert us,but the rest is up to us. When we know good and evil there's no excuse,no back door,nobody or nothing else to blame our decisions on.

I'm neither liberal or conservative in reading the Bible and trying to understand it. I don't believe in getting locked into a one set mind. I'm one who believes the more I dig and ask to understand, the picture changes.

I think many times people try and force the words to fit into what they want it to be. Words or ideas we like,we keep them, while things we dislike we shove them under the covers.

I believe we can be in a constant learning mode if we choose to not become stagnant. There are times I know I get bogged down in the mud as we all do. Once I get moving again I kick the mud off my boots and the web that covered my mind sheds away.

Good one ScaRZ Smile I need to quit getting lead around in circles and remember things. I know I need to get back here and catch up on a lot of reading. Maybe one of the few sane places on the net that I've seen is here. I've been collecting data but forgetting old things sometimes. I'm really starting to see where things I thought were somewhat way out there a few years ago are now tying in together a little too well. I just didn't have enough pieces of the puzzle yet. I still only have one answer to the problems. I have been searching for the how's it all going to unfold. The Masks are falling away. What worries me is what do psychopaths do when they get caught and they know they can't lie there way out of things anymore... I'm referring to those who trying to keep power over all of us. This video below is starting to make a lot more sense now, I'm thinking what about the dead birds and what about all the strange noises, booms and screeches. Even I have heard them lately.If I take into account some of what he is saying in this video it starts to make a lot more sense. What is kinda scary is that science has made leaps and bounds since a few years ago. This video is somewhat behind in what could really be happening now.
    I can't find too many people who want to discuss this with me. Sad here's the video, I'm sure you've seen it, just it is seemingly way more plausible now in many ways. I think the human race is being tricked into doing some VERY foolish things .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw83JlMOj38&feature=player_embedded
    Bard
    Bard

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 26 Empty A tale

Post by Bard Thu May 23, 2013 6:10 am

Scarz:

I have sat on a personal story for almost two weeks debating on if I should share it. After some contemplation, and reminded of the Tim Bence story which initially vexed you – I have decided to share a tale from the weird way of the Will. I will attempt to do so in the most un-embellished way possible, as it unfolded.

I was at work, taking care of a customer, not unlike any other day. This man had a very intimidating presence. He was a 50ish African American about 6’2’’ tall and very stout. After getting him back to the waiting area I asked him if he travels much for small talk. The dialog and my thoughts below:

Him: I travel up to here from time to time. I pastor five separate churches.
    Me: Five churches? You don’t think that’s too many?
    Him: Do you think it’s too many?
    Me: I do.
    Him: Well, my main church is in Georgia.
    Me: So the others are more of an outreach program?
    H: No, more like discipleship. I help out with their ministries.
    M: I see.
    H: (In an affirmative voice) – You should do it!

M: Oh no! That is not my walk…. That is why I walk here.
    H: I can see it all over you! You are a leader. It’s all over you! I see it all over you. (Stern voice)

Trying to maintain niceties and not offend him I smile graciously add:
    M: Thank you, but that is not my walk. (I turn to walk away after saying goodbye)
    H: Wait!! Don’t go! I have to tell you something. (He is now looking up at the ceiling and then at me, with a confused look on his face) You are a seer!! You see things – and I have to tell you…I see it all over you …. All over you!

At this point I am transfixed in place with great curiosity, allowing him to continue. I am looking at him with confusion on his face, shaking his head, looking me up and down, then staring up, and then back at me. Starting to feel a bit odd and uncomfortable, I say:

M: I have. I have seen things. (He starts shaking his head again, almost as if in disbelief)
    H: I have to tell you – that the work you are doing – it makes you an outcast. The people around you do not understand it. They don’t understand why you doing it. They cannot see that it has meaning and purpose, but you are an outcast with your friends and family because of it.

M: Eschatology. (I reply and then smile softly, half in shock as to what he is saying thinking of the ‘Phenomenology Problem’ in my mind) People prefer hope.

H: (He looks away again, shaking his head, looking up and then back at me, grabbing my arm.) Yes, you are a seer. It began when you were five or six years old and continued a few years. You didn’t understand at that time. Then it started again around fourteen. I see it all over you – all over you… You were a very shy child and would go off to be alone because people didn’t understand you or why you always wanted to be alone.

At this point, I am entering some form of sensory overload, thinking to myself, “What in the hell is happening here!” I am watching this complete stranger, his own confused facial expressions, looking at me almost as if he was as confused as I. My head at this point started pounding unlike anything I can remember. I could feel the veins pulsating in my head at my temples while trying to focus on what he is saying.

H: Before you go – I want to give you two names. These are names that are coming to me. ___ and ___. I feel it has something to do with nature – in nature or related to nature. You will need to help them understand something. They are going to need you.

He keeps looking up, and then back at me, shaking his head – over and over…
    I reach down and touch his arm - this complete stranger - confused as he apparently was saying firm but gently:

M: You were right……about everything… Thank you…

I left that room with the worst headache of my life. The conversation lasted only four to five minutes. ‘What just happened’ – I kept asking myself. How could he know this about me? The headache lasted nearly twelve hours and I could barely focus, trying to piece that all back together.

After my headache finally waned, it dawned on me that it may have been deserved. Moments prior to the onset of this conversation, a group of us secretly mocked and chuckled at this man because of me. I pointed out that he had what seemed to be spray on hair hiding the bald spots. Did I deserve it that throbbing headache? Irony certainly felt so.

Do I feel special? No. Am I a saint? No.

God/the source/creation/etc seems to have a unique way of teaching lessons. Imperfections or rather darkness within each of us does not seem to make God flee from us in disgust. It propels Him to love us more. Each of us has our ‘special’ gifts – some forget this – and allows themselves to be led to destructive ends. Perhaps that is why I place this here in mystery - not only for me, but for them.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu May 23, 2013 7:38 am

vectorian........Great to hear from you. I've missed you as well as many others who used to post.

I don't remember ever viewing the video you've posted. When I get some time I'm going to begin watching it.

As you mentioned...."Masks are falling away". The Mask are falling away if we don't fear the mask coming off. I still to this day believe the vast majority of us don't want to see what's truly behind the mask.

Having the mask fall away leaves the beholder without a zone in which he/she has held in front of them all their known lives. Are we ready to take that leap or do we choose to remain in what is believed a comfort zone we've built around us?
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu May 23, 2013 8:24 am

MD02......Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this persons encounter with you.

Did you choose to leave out the names of the two people
    you will need to help understand something because they take part in this forum?"

I agree with you MD02 that all of us have gifts and talents. We must learn to except the gifts and talents. We can let our gifts and talents waste away if we choose.

Your words hold great meaning in my life........"Imperfections or rather darkness within each of us does not seem to make God flee from us in disgust. It propels Him to love us more."

I was so deep into booze and drugs at one point in my life,I was a destroyer of not only myself but all who drew close to me. I knew the dark side and drew them close in around me. I lived deep within the black pit,but God's love for me pulled at my heart until one day I chose to begin to climb out of that black pit. It was a long climb out of that hell. It wasn't a snap your fingers and all was roses. It took layer by layer,and inch by inch. God held my hand and gave me the strength,heart,faith,and mind set to fight for inches and shed layers.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu May 23, 2013 10:02 am

vectorian wrote:
    I have been searching for the how's it all going to unfold. The Masks are falling away.

What worries me is what do psychopaths do when they get caught and they know they can't lie there way out of things anymore...
    Quote of the Year!

My answer: Then, there will be no more sickness, no more sorrow, no more war. Little children will never grow hungry anymore. For all former things will have passed away. It will be a Bright New World over there.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu May 23, 2013 5:02 pm

ScaRZ wrote:MD02......Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this persons encounter with you.

Did you choose to leave out the names of the two people
    you will need to help understand something because they take part in this forum?"

I suppose it was a selfish attempt in securing those name within myself , so I would know of its genuine nature, when/if it should occur. I don't know if they are here. The intent of the message may have been more for me to wrestle with. That is why I placed it here, in your domain.

I do wonder now, after deep contemplation, who was the actual seer in that conversation.

Was he getting this information in real-time looking upward? Did it come to him in a dream and he was only acting it out, in disbelief? Was he asking for guidance about mentoring five churches and I helped him by an answer?

Connections are like ripples in the water, Scarz, it reaches out affecting other areas in ways (people) may or may not perceive. Eventually, it all goes back to normal, until another 'stone hits the surface' and change begins anew.

That is why I refuse to judge those who wear scorn, ridicule, or sin that I encounter in my life on a soul level. In those moments, embracing the darkness is as important - perhaps even more so - to understanding the nature of not only ourselves, but others. It is an essential requirement!

Regarding the Enigma:

People within the National Security Apparatus who have seen, heard, or willfully went along with secret oaths and actions do not deserve our hatred - they deserve our compassion. They deserve absolution and forgiveness for climbing out from the secret handshakes that imprisoned their souls. I refuse to condemn them (whoever they might be) for honest and intentional oaths that may have drawn them into such darkness - oftentimes, unknowingly as it often is. Their journeys have the capacity to teach us.

I do feel someone here was meant to hear this, though. It is merely a 'feeling'....

You may all return to normal programing.

Last edited by MD02 on Sun May 26, 2013 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu May 23, 2013 10:24 pm

MD02,

I have experienced what happened with you.

Will elaborate more later today

Until then, I will make a post in the "General Discussion" thread on - how I protect my computer from viruses, trojans, key loggers, etc.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri May 24, 2013 10:42 am

Pm sent - prior to reading this post.

Offline for a bit of Meditation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
    Update: 6pm

The rough seas have abated - for those inclined to know.
    Who ever said being human was easy?

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm

I guess I've missed something here. Let me take a shot,you guys don't exactly like one another.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri May 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Very Happy ScaRZ,
    I take it that you saw the thread before we removed the debris of our head-on collision.

We took it to PM and I think we're all resolved now.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri May 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Scarz:

This was a good depiction:
    The lyrics actually fit also.
    Jake is with the Mohawk.

All is well.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri May 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Lol, I was the fat guy in the red shirt leaning over to see. I only caught a glimpse of the match. But I heard it was a good one. Very Happy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri May 24, 2013 9:34 pm

MD02 wrote:Scarz:

This was a good depiction:
    The lyrics actually fit also.
    Jake is with the Mohawk.

All is well.
    LOL

Is that a compliment? scratch

Gee, I hope I didn't hurt your back, MD. They take much longer to heal at our age.

Since we're breaking bread again, take a little wine, Timothy. It works wonders.

All is well and tomorrow is another new day cheers

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sat May 25, 2013 8:38 pm

So - I am curious for those inclined:

How does one explain such things?

Luck?
    Coincidence - with 100% accuracy?
    Dream prophet?
    Real-time communication - passion along the message?
    A Seer: RV,clairvoyance, or one of the many pseudo-fields?

And then the physical affects:

Self imposed due to overwhelming confusion or something entirely different?

Andy/Nib feel free to join in. You two are like Ghosts and I'd appreciate your input as well.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun May 26, 2013 9:30 am

MD02 wrote:So - I am curious for those inclined:

How does one explain such things?

Luck?
    Coincidence - with 100% accuracy?
    Dream prophet?
    Real-time communication - passion along the message?
    A Seer: RV,clairvoyance, or one of the many pseudo-fields?

And then the physical affects:

Self imposed due to overwhelming confusion or something entirely different?

The first thing that came to my mind was,how do you explain things within yourself?

Do you see yourself as a seer?

Now I will give you my thoughts and not hold back what I believe is now time to say.

He never once told you he was a prophet of The LORD. But even if he had,that doesn't make it so.

From his actions I view him as a seer. I don't care how many churches he pastors.

None of us are alone in feeling as an outcast or alone. Be very aware that dark forces will approach us using these tactics.

My gut tells me he came to you wearing a mask. The headache is just a small dose to warn you what's behind the mask.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun May 26, 2013 1:16 pm

MD02 wrote:Scarz:

I have sat on a personal story for almost two weeks debating on if I should share it. After some contemplation, and reminded of the Tim Bence story which initially vexed you – I have decided to share a tale from the weird way of the Will. I will attempt to do so in the most un-embellished way possible, as it unfolded.

I was at work, taking care of a customer, not unlike any other day. This man had a very intimidating presence. He was a 50ish African American about 6’2’’ tall and very stout. After getting him back to the waiting area I asked him if he travels much for small talk. The dialog and my thoughts below:

Him: I travel up to here from time to time. I pastor five separate churches.
    Me: Five churches? You don’t think that’s too many?
    Him: Do you think it’s too many?
    Me: I do.
    Him: Well, my main church is in Georgia.
    Me: So the others are more of an outreach program?
    H: No, more like discipleship. I help out with their ministries.
    M: I see.
    H: (In an affirmative voice) – You should do it!

M: Oh no! That is not my walk…. That is why I walk here.
    H: I can see it all over you! You are a leader. It’s all over you! I see it all over you. (Stern voice)

Trying to maintain niceties and not offend him I smile graciously add:
    M: Thank you, but that is not my walk. (I turn to walk away after saying goodbye)
    H: Wait!! Don’t go! I have to tell you something. (He is now looking up at the ceiling and then at me, with a confused look on his face) You are a seer!! You see things – and I have to tell you…I see it all over you …. All over you!

At this point I am transfixed in place with great curiosity, allowing him to continue. I am looking at him with confusion on his face, shaking his head, looking me up and down, then staring up, and then back at me. Starting to feel a bit odd and uncomfortable, I say:

M: I have. I have seen things. (He starts shaking his head again, almost as if in disbelief)
    H: I have to tell you – that the work you are doing – it makes you an outcast. The people around you do not understand it. They don’t understand why you doing it. They cannot see that it has meaning and purpose, but you are an outcast with your friends and family because of it.

M: Eschatology. (I reply and then smile softly, half in shock as to what he is saying thinking of the ‘Phenomenology Problem’ in my mind) People prefer hope.

H: (He looks away again, shaking his head, looking up and then back at me, grabbing my arm.) Yes, you are a seer. It began when you were five or six years old and continued a few years. You didn’t understand at that time. Then it started again around fourteen. I see it all over you – all over you… You were a very shy child and would go off to be alone because people didn’t understand you or why you always wanted to be alone.

At this point, I am entering some form of sensory overload, thinking to myself, “What in the hell is happening here!” I am watching this complete stranger, his own confused facial expressions, looking at me almost as if he was as confused as I. My head at this point started pounding unlike anything I can remember. I could feel the veins pulsating in my head at my temples while trying to focus on what he is saying.

H: Before you go – I want to give you two names. These are names that are coming to me. ___ and ___. I feel it has something to do with nature – in nature or related to nature. You will need to help them understand something. They are going to need you.

He keeps looking up, and then back at me, shaking his head – over and over…
    I reach down and touch his arm - this complete stranger - confused as he apparently was saying firm but gently:

M: You were right……about everything… Thank you…

I left that room with the worst headache of my life. The conversation lasted only four to five minutes. ‘What just happened’ – I kept asking myself. How could he know this about me? The headache lasted nearly twelve hours and I could barely focus, trying to piece that all back together.

After my headache finally waned, it dawned on me that it may have been deserved. Moments prior to the onset of this conversation, a group of us secretly mocked and chuckled at this man because of me. I pointed out that he had what seemed to be spray on hair hiding the bald spots. Did I deserve it that throbbing headache? Irony certainly felt so.

Do I feel special? No. Am I a saint? No.

God/the source/creation/etc seems to have a unique way of teaching lessons. Imperfections or rather darkness within each of us does not seem to make God flee from us in disgust. It propels Him to love us more. Each of us has our ‘special’ gifts – some forget this – and allows themselves to be led to destructive ends. Perhaps that is why I place this here in mystery - not only for me, but for them.
    Thank you for sharing this, MD.

It is another beautiful day in Niagara Falls and I am going to take a walk through Niagara-on-the-Lake. Which was the original Capital of Upper Canada. It has been preserved in it's early 1800's original condition. Quaint. So I have to be brief and perhaps will add more later.

First, my email comments copied here:

I sense this Pastor was being compelled by an inner voice to tell you, what he told you, but couldn't understand why he was even doing it. And was asking G-d at the same time. He was carrying on two conversations in his head. While also understanding he was talking to a complete stranger, knowing himself to be exhibiting odd behavior.

You caused your headache. This is neither good nor bad... it just is. There is no judgment against you. Your soul's apprehension to "receive" inner most understandings, was your resistance. Simply cause and effect. Your internal struggle/resistance increased blood pressure to your head, while a restriction in your cerebral veins caused the pain. Or something along these lines.

Shakespeare wrote... "To thine own self be true".

THAT.... is what was being ask of you... for your sake.

And of course only you can know which "truth of yourself" has been self restricted in some measure.

May I ask MD, what type of environment were you working in that day? It sounds like perhaps a restaurant, but could you please help me get a better visual? How many people witnessed this, and how many people were in view but not necessarily able to hear what was being said? What time of day was it?

>

I'll return, but I'm off to nature for the afternoon.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Sun May 26, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sun May 26, 2013 7:50 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    The first thing that came to my mind was,how do you explain things within yourself? Do you see yourself as a seer?

Now I will give you my thoughts and not hold back what I believe is now time to say.

He never once told you he was a prophet of The LORD. But even if he had,that doesn't make it so.

From his actions I view him as a seer. I don't care how many churches he pastors.

None of us are alone in feeling as an outcast or alone. Be very aware that dark forces will approach us using these tactics.

My gut tells me he came to you wearing a mask. The headache is just a small dose to warn you what's behind the mask.

I do not see myself as much of anything and certainly not special in any regards. I normally consider myself no greater than the least among me in any group on a soul level.

Do I consider myself a seer? A seer of what, exactly? I certainly wrestle with what he said and what it means.

By nature, I am human not unlike those around me. I fall prey to darkness, weakness, character flaws, etc. Do I feel like I have a mission? Yes. Don’t we all? Do I know what it is? No. Perhaps, there is significance in the journey that shortsightedness cannot envision.

Which “HE” was wearing the mask just for clarity sake?

Honestly, the last five years I've been trying to live an un-calculated life - Just following 'signs'.

Last edited by MD02 on Sun May 26, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bard

Post by Bard Sun May 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Jake Reason wrote:May I ask MD, what type of environment were you working in that day? It sounds like perhaps a restaurant, but could you please help me get a better visual? How many people witnessed this, and how many people were in view but not necessarily able to hear what was being said? What time of day was it?

I cannot go into great detail, but:

It was in a healthcare setting. Evening hours. Three were present when I pointed out the hair product. Only the two of us, (pastor and I) were in a small room with the door open when the incident occurred - after I returned him. It was only myself and coworker who I immediately told the story to when I returned, holding my head.

A bit later the comment this person gave to me was, "Man, He really mind-(blanked) you...." Forgive the poor illustration despite his good heart and intentions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:23 am