Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:15 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:09 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:08 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:13 pm by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Sun May 26, 2013 9:15 pm

I once met a Seer of extraordinary psychic skill, who only used her gift for good. She was a Doctor by profession. And would only exercise her reading skill with other psychics, refraining from any public reading. And she would only accept referrals from people she personally knew. She would not deal with charlatans. She did not read palms, read cards, astrological charts, or any other of the traditional Psychic routines. She merely looked at a person's soul and talked to them. Without asking ANY questions. Nothing that would give her a clue. Other than asking, "are you comfortable?" and "Are you ready to proceed?"

I met her in her clinic by referral of an Empath that I knew. The Dr/Seer would not have normally agreed to meet with me, except that while reading my friend, she saw a vision of me and told her to pass on some advice to me concerning seriously disruptive, life changing, current events in my life. The reading was taped for the benefit of my Empath friend to review whenever she wished. It was 95 percent about her, with the closing few minutes about me.

I was flabbergasted when I heard what she had told my friend. I thought, How could ANYONE know that! Her descriptive was detailed and right-on the mark. Of circumstances in my life that are exceedingly rare, that only a few ever deal with such problems in their lives. My friend was also shocked that she could have known all that. About a perfect stranger, at a distance, no less!

Hearing what she said in the recording, I HAD to see her.

We sat in her patient examination room. Everyone else she was meeting that day, was visiting for a medical condition. Except me.

Within the first few minutes, she abruptly stopped her line of conversation, Paused, and with a perplexing look on her face, she looked around the outside of my face and upper body. And she said,
    Oh!, you have a yellow line there.
    I inquired what she meant.
    (paraphrasing) She told me "your aura is blue, but there is a small yellow section, right there". While looking at the left upper side of my head. And said, "I think I can make that go away, I'll work on it while you are here."

She then immediately returned the line of dialog from where she had left off before she had noticed the yellow, as if it was just a small distraction from her train of thought.

I'm not saying anything, as I was told not to by my Empath friend, as it was the Seer/Dr's protocol to not be distracted by information offered by the one she is reading.

She was a gentle English middle-aged Lady. Mannerly, considerate, cultured and intelligent in her language and demeanor.

She went on telling me about me. MD02, I won't bore you with all those the details, as it's not relevant to your Pastor encounter.

About 10-15 minutes later, she paused again. Completely changing her line of dialog, Looked at the left upper side of my head and said, "There! it's gone now." As if she was pleased that it worked, whatever it was she was trying to do.

What do you mean?, I inquired.
    The yellow line, she mater-of-factly said, it's gone now.

This was startling to me as I was engrossed in what she was telling me for the passed 10-15 minutes.

I ask her about the aura she was seeing. She replied that she doesn't specialize in aura's. Only that sometimes she can see them clearly and sometimes not. It's not her forte. But since it came up in my case, she tried to do something about it. That's all. She was just happy for me that it was not showing anymore. But did not elaborate anything to me.

She then began to return to her line of thought (the 10-15 min stuff) When abruptly arose a surprised look on her face, like a Eureka moment.

(MD, this is when I experienced something like you)

Paraphrasing her.... "OH! I see what it was now", she said. Then very seriously her demeanor changed. Her countenance and body language was indicating something of great importance to me, looking me straight in the eyes with great compassion, like a Doctor advising, said;

"Something happened to you when you were 15"

At that moment, I hadn't a clue what she was talking about. But for some unknown reason, it was obvious to me that she felt it was important for me to realize it. BTW, I was age 41 at the time.

So I'm quickly doing a memory drill. (MD02, You probably did the same when the Pastor told you). I was trying to remember what was monumental at age 15. I scanned from age 13 to 17, as there were many incidents during that time that represent important memories. But I couldn't zero-in on a 'biggy' at age 15.

She continued, "Something happened to you that slowed your velocity." Indicating a diversionary reduction in personal potential.

"Velocity"? I thought, that to me was a peculiar word to use in describing matters of the soul. Although I understood what she meant, I still couldn't readily recall an incident at age 15.

con't...
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun May 26, 2013 9:46 pm

MD02,
    I've noticed you replied to my earlier post while I am writing mine. Thank you for answering. I'll return to it after I've completed sharing my experience.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun May 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    She continued, "Something happened to you that slowed your velocity." Indicating a diversionary reduction in personal potential.

"Velocity"? I thought, that to me was a peculiar word to use in describing matters of the soul. Although I understood what she meant, I still couldn't readily recall an incident at age 15.

con't...

She could tell by observing me that I was trying to remember, and thus began to elaborate. She was talking to my soul, not my normal conscious self. You know what I mean, MD02. Like your Pastor encounter. Speaking to inner self.

And then it dawned on me! "Oh my, how could I have forgot that!" I thought to myself but did not say it aloud. Indeed something did happen to me at age 15. Over the course of the summer months, of age 15. And yes, it was a significant life re-direct. It was odd to my then 41 year old self that I had mentally filed that season into an "old memory" portion of my psyche. As if it was something I had fully dealt with by age 21 and was no longer an important seasonal episode to hold in my immediate memory recall.

She was right! WOW!... and more right then I had ever thought or considered in that way. My soul's velocity did change then!

She continued, until she was satisfied she had elaborated enough for me to be able to contemplate later, after our session together. And she then changed the subject to continue on with her reading.

The bulk of her reading was not about what I have shared here with you. It was a side issue for her. But important. And she was right that it was important.

---------

I share this with you, MD02, in service that it may help spur within you an understanding of what happened to you.

PS: In case you are wondering, and probably already presumed.... She is an alternative Health Practitioner, with PhD's in several alternatives. Naturopathic Doctor, etc.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon May 27, 2013 2:49 am

Thanks for the input - both of you.

The last year has been a strange one indeed. Well, for me at least.

Dream-weavers, Soothsayers, synchronicity, and those chariots of fire we so often hear about. Perhaps I need to commune with the leaves (nature) or at a minimum - take class in reading tea-leaves.

Jake, I didn't have to look, I knew immediately of those years.

Bard

Post by Bard Mon May 27, 2013 3:00 am

Art, Imagery, and Life all rolled into one, where even the animals suffer. There is no real words to this song, just emotion. Enjoy.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon May 27, 2013 2:00 pm

@MD02

The reason I wrote......How do you explain things within yourself?..."is because all I have to go by are your written words of the account." You are the only one that was there and his words were directed at you.

I was not there to see him,look in his eyes,or hear the words he spoke. All I was doing was reading between the lines and focusing on what was as well as what wasn't said by him.

The Tim Bence interview I at least got to hear him speak. It still isn't the same as being in the same room and looking in the eyes as well as watching the body language.

As you can tell I'm very careful placing any faith in seers. The voice deep within me blows a mighty trumpet when the subject or someone rides on that path. This is just me being honest about where I stand.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Tue May 28, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm

MD02 wrote:Thanks for the input - both of you.

The last year has been a strange one indeed. Well, for me at least.

Dream-weavers, Soothsayers, synchronicity, and those chariots of fire we so often hear about. Perhaps I need to commune with the leaves (nature) or at a minimum - take class in reading tea-leaves.

Jake, I didn't have to look, I knew immediately of those years.
    You're welcome. Hope it might have been helpful in some measure.

Since you knew immediately of those years, it must be something of importance that remains in your RAM conscious memory. This might suggest that it has lingered with you since childhood as something not yet understood. And likely your recent call for guidance may have been sub-consciously linked to your younger self. Thus the unexpected answer, in an unexpected form.

To thine own self be true.

I too have had to face that Polonius edict in a manner and depth I had not expected or previously contemplated.

To be clear, I'm not proposing that this man's lecture to you, was necessarily correct or to be taken literally. He challenged you to consider if "your walk" is the correct course. That was all his purpose fulfilled. It is possible that you perhaps needed to see that view in living color in order to understand that you are already on the correct course. And so it may have been given you in order to help you make a decision, one way or another.

-------------

So you work in the health services industry? Are you shy about that? You don't need to be among us.

Best wishes in your resolve.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue May 28, 2013 12:02 am

ScaRZ wrote:

As you can tell I'm very careful placing any faith in seers. The voice deep within me blows a mighty trumpet when the subject or someone rides on that path. This is just me being honest about were I stand.

Understood...

How do you reconcile your distrust with seers today with your love of those from ancient times? Especially - when many came 'in visions' or dreams as they do today....

If the 'you of today' were placed in that ancient yesteryear - next to a seer - how loud would the horn be without the knowledge of how it transpired?

Just thinking out loud...for myself.
    Keep well.

Bard

Post by Bard Tue May 28, 2013 12:13 am

Jake Reason wrote:So you work in the health services industry? Are you shy about that? You don't need to be among us.

Yes, I do. I am not ashamed of it. It was more for patient confidentiality reasons that I could not go into greater detail or I would have.

You just might be right about me not needing to be here. But: "the work you are doing has meaning and purpose...."

"Nature" is calling. I just remembered a couple days ago that I mentioned 'needing to reconnect with nature' to you in a PM two months ago. Yes, perhaps it is time....

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue May 28, 2013 7:44 am

MD02 wrote:
    ScaRZ wrote:

As you can tell I'm very careful placing any faith in seers. The voice deep within me blows a mighty trumpet when the subject or someone rides on that path. This is just me being honest about where I stand.

Understood...

How do you reconcile your distrust with seers today with your love of those from ancient times? Especially - when many came 'in visions' or dreams as they do today....

If the 'you of today' were placed in that ancient yesteryear - next to a seer - how loud would the horn be without the knowledge of how it transpired?

Just thinking out loud...for myself.
    Keep well.

I would be a very huge skeptic as I am today. There (were and are) so many wolves in the mix I believe in being very discerning. No different to me than trying(testing) all spirits.

1 John 4:1........"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

Certainly there have been seers that are of God. I'm only saying I'm very careful in discerning the person/persons. I most certainly believe with all my heart God desires me to be this way.

While reading The Bible I found the word seer/seers only used in The Old Testament. I will list them all below.

1 Chronicles 29:29
    Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

1 Samuel 9:9
    (Beforetime in Israel, when a man went to enquire of God, thus he spake, Come, and let us go to the seer: for he that is now called a Prophet was beforetime called a Seer.)

1 Chronicles 21:9
    And the LORD spake unto Gad, David's seer, saying,

1 Samuel 9:11
    And as they went up the hill to the city, they found young maidens going out to draw water, and said unto them, Is the seer here?

1 Samuel 9:18
    Then Saul drew near to Samuel in the gate, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, where the seer's house is.

2 Chronicles 16:10
    Then Asa was wroth with the seer, and put him in a prison house; for he was in a rage with him because of this thing. And Asa oppressed some of the people the same time.

Amos 7:12
    Also Amaziah said unto Amos, O thou seer, go, flee thee away into the land of Judah, and there eat bread, and prophesy there:

2 Samuel 15:27
    The king said also unto Zadok the priest, Art not thou a seer? return into the city in peace, and your two sons with you, Ahimaaz thy son, and Jonathan the son of Abiathar.

1 Chronicles 9:22
    All these which were chosen to be porters in the gates were two hundred and twelve. These were reckoned by their genealogy in their villages, whom David and Samuel the seer did ordain in their set office.

2 Chronicles 9:29
    Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?

1 Samuel 9:19
    And Samuel answered Saul, and said, I am the seer: go up before me unto the high place; for ye shall eat with me to day, and to morrow I will let thee go, and will tell thee all that is in thine heart.

2 Samuel 24:11
    For when David was up in the morning, the word of the LORD came unto the prophet Gad, David's seer, saying,

2 Chronicles 12:15
    Now the acts of Rehoboam, first and last, are they not written in the book of Shemaiah the prophet, and of Iddo the seer concerning genealogies? And there were wars between Rehoboam and Jeroboam continually.

2 Chronicles 29:30
    Moreover Hezekiah the king and the princes commanded the Levites to sing praise unto the LORD with the words of David, and of Asaph the seer. And they sang praises with gladness, and they bowed their heads and worshipped.

1 Chronicles 26:28
    And all that Samuel the seer, and Saul the son of Kish, and Abner the son of Ner, and Joab the son of Zeruiah, had dedicated; and whosoever had dedicated any thing, it was under the hand of Shelomith, and of his brethren.

2 Chronicles 19:2
    And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

2 Chronicles 35:15
    And the singers the sons of Asaph were in their place, according to the commandment of David, and Asaph, and Heman, and Jeduthun the king's seer; and the porters waited at every gate; they might not depart from their service; for their brethren the Levites prepared for them.

1 Chronicles 25:5
    All these were the sons of Heman the king's seer in the words of God, to lift up the horn. And God gave to Heman fourteen sons and three daughters.

2 Chronicles 29:25
    And he set the Levites in the house of the LORD with cymbals, with psalteries, and with harps, according to the commandment of David, and of Gad the king's seer, and Nathan the prophet: for so was the commandment of the LORD by his prophets.

2 Chronicles 16:7
    And at that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah, and said unto him, Because thou hast relied on the king of Syria, and not relied on the LORD thy God, therefore is the host of the king of Syria escaped out of thine hand.

Micah 3:7
    Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.

2 Chronicles 33:18
    Now the rest of the acts of Manasseh, and his prayer unto his God, and the words of the seers that spake to him in the name of the LORD God of Israel, behold, they are written in the book of the kings of Israel.

2 Kings 17:13
    Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.

2 Chronicles 33:19
    His prayer also, and how God was intreated of him, and all his sin, and his trespass, and the places wherein he built high places, and set up groves and graven images, before he was humbled: behold, they are written among the sayings of the seers.

Isaiah 29:10
    For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

Isaiah 30:10
    Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue May 28, 2013 8:42 am

Thanks, Scarz.

I will spend some time within those lines in study.

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue May 28, 2013 8:42 am

MD02 wrote:How do you reconcile your distrust with seers today with your love of those from ancient times? Especially - when many came 'in visions' or dreams as they do today....

ScaRZ wrote:I would be a very huge skeptic as I am today. There (were and are) so many wolves in the mix I believe in being very discerning. No different to me than trying(testing) all spirits.

Certainly there have been seers that are of God. I'm only saying I'm very careful in discerning the person/persons. I most certainly believe with all my heart God desires me to be this way.

I completely agree with both perspectives. Very Happy

The vast majority of people are simply not skilled or knowledgeable enough to adequately discern. Good advice to them would be - refrain, or watch at a distance.

While a tiny portion of people are gifted and/or skilled and/or knowledgeable enough to discern. Good advice to them would be - Receive it in thanks and then take it to G-d in your quietness. Fear not.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri May 31, 2013 8:22 am

Psalms 2 is one of my favorites. This is the answer to so many questions. Most people don't want the truth,they want more and more fluff.

----------------------------

Psalms 2

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed,saying,

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

---------------------

The LORD answers why the nations of The World are in a rage/uproar. The biggest war lies within the hearts and minds of nations rebelling against The LORD and his anointed (Jesus Christ). The nations of The World want to tear at every fiber to be free of The LORD.

The nations are saying...."Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us." This means exactly what it says. The nations want to break free of what they see as chains and shackles The LORD has placed on them. The nations of The World see themselves as slaves to The LORD in their hearts and minds. Just as it was at the Tower of Babel....."They want to make a name for themselves." And just as it was in the days of The Tower of Babel this Old World will one day crumble and fall.

Really if we look deep enough we can see the nations are getting the wrath they deserve. The whole time the nations of The World cry out,to rid themselves,the more fire burns up their hearts and minds.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:49 am

This could stir up a hornets nest.

------------------------------------

Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948

I Quote Rob Skiba:

Tonight, I am going to be discussing a hot and rather controversial subject - and that is the question of whether or not biblical Israel actually is the same as the political Israel state we now have in the Middle East. Did Israel really become a nation in 1948? Or is this part of the Great Deception? I don't have the answers, but I'm on a quest to find them. So to speak with me this evening on this subject, I've invited Peter Zarcone back to the Revolutionary Radio Project.

Audio File

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/4/767/show_4767207.mp3
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:08 am

ZENITH 2016
    Did Something Begin In 2012...
    That Will Zenith In 2016?

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/zenith-8.htm

Part8:BLOOD MOONS & 2012 - 2016

Deeper Secrets: The Watchers and 33, 2012, 2016

In May of 2005, I commissioned the late Christian researcher and genius David Flynn to write another study for my daily news service http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/ based on mutual research we were investigating at that time. The article, “An Occult Translation of the Roswell Event: Countdown to 2012,” was truly unprecedented and later formed the basis of Flynn’s presentation at the 2005 Ancient of Days Conference in Roswell, New Mexico. The feature article has since been quoted hundreds of times by media and republished in magazines and print publications around the world, yet what the extraordinary findings actually foretell remains hidden to most of the world.

Like Dr. I. D. E. Thomas, Dr. Jacques F. Vallée, Chuck Missler, and others, Flynn became fascinated with the mysterious connection between Watchers, so-called “aliens,” the coming of Antichrist, the Mayan date 2012, and the hidden occult aspiration of Freemasons and other Illuminatus related to these subjects.

Starting out, Flynn cited how in 1928, the occult visionary, Manly P. Hall, wrote:

European mysticism was not dead at the time the United States of America was founded. The hand of the mysteries controlled in the establishment of the new government for the signature of the mysteries may still be seen on the Great Seal of the United States of America. Careful analysis of the seal discloses a mass of occult and Masonic symbols, chief among them, the so-called American eagle.… The American eagle upon the Great Seal is but a conventionalized phoenix.

“Phoenix,” the last word of Hall’s statement of the founding of America, was key to the “secret destiny” of civilization, for as occultists understand, the word “phoenix” is derivative of “Phoenicians” and refers to the ancient people who inhabited the very land recorded in the book of Enoch as the entry point for Watcher influence from Mt. Hermon in Phoenicia. Intriguingly, the consonants in Hebrew that make up the word “Hermon” are ch-r-m or the noun cherem, meaning “devoted to destruction.” And as Elizabeth van Buren acknowledged in The Secret of the Illuminati, the great significance of this Phoenician Watcher location could be understood through the occult value of the numbers three and thirty-three when combined with the most important science of Freemasonry, navigation, and sacred location.

The compass and square, the most visible emblems of Masonry, are the symbols of this navigation and mapmaking process. The number three is essential because without the geometry of the three-sided triangle, establishing location and distance on a map (“triangulation”) is impossible. Navigation not only predicts the destination of a traveler on the Earth but also the time the traveler will arrive. As the navigator can use increments of Earth’s latitude and longitude to determine location in space and time, these increments can be measured in the Earth itself according to mystics to reveal the appointed time of humanity’s destiny. This is one of the main reasons the number thirty-three and the compass and square are such important symbols of the illumined elite.

With this in mind, Flynn made the unprecedented disclosure that 33.33 degrees of the great circle of the Earth represents 2,012 nautical miles, the identical number at the end of the Mayan calendar. Flynn further revealed that Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of the descent of the Watchers, lies precisely at 33.33 degrees north, 33.33 degrees east, 2,012 miles from the equator, and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian, a location of Mt. Hermon in longitude based on the Paris 0 meridian 2.20 degrees east of Greenwich.

To be even more accurate, the number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the Earth is 2,012 “.9.” This actually corresponds more precisely with the ending year date of the Mayan calendar—December 21, 2012.

Did the chosen location of the first connection of Watchers on Mt. Hermon at 33.33 degrees north and 33.33 east set in time the commencement of a luciferian plan for a final New World Order beginning in 2012? In light of the ancient history of Mt. Hermon and the Mayan buildings and cities having been intentionally aligned with the Pleiades and Orion Nebula, the return to Earth of the god these terrestrial and celestial locations are historically connected with—Apollo/Osiris/Nimrod—literally seems to have been set in stone. The highest sacred number (thirty-three) of the occultists who encoded the return of Apollo on the Great Seal of the United States also: 1) equals the exact location where the Watchers first descended to Earth and; 2) triangulates the mile measurement 2012—the end date of the Mayan countdown to the return of their bloodthirsty god.

A related matter that is equally disturbing and perhaps validates the concerns of Dr. Thomas, Vallée, Flynn, and others whose research produced repetitive connections between Watchers and so-called “probing aliens,” is the most celebrated ufological location on Earth—the impact site near Roswell, New Mexico, which sits incredibly at 33 degrees north latitude, at a distance 2,012 miles from the equator! Furthermore, when the latitude of the Roswell impact site, 33 degrees north, is multiplied by the universal mathematical constant pi (3.1415926572…), the result is 104 degrees, the longitude of the impact site!

Scientists at the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) know that a radio message from intelligent extraterrestrial life would use such redundant universal mathematical constants, which are not dependent on calibration systems, but on ratios. Any signal coming from space that has these numbers would stand out against the randomness in the background of space noise and would define itself as intelligent and deliberate. This is the case with the location of the Roswell incident, as the odds against a crash location occurring “by chance” precisely at the whereabouts that are the product of pi x 33 are astronomical…on the order of millions to one. The location appears to have been chosen to show deliberate and intelligent coordinates related to the occult values thirty-three (= the Masonic prophecy) and 2012 (= the year the god returned) in precise parallel to the fixed location where Watchers first descended.

It might seem beyond mere chance therefore that the United States recovered the debris and “alien” bodies of the Roswell crash on the Fourth of July, 1947. America was founded on the same date in 1776 (also the year the Order of the Illuminati was established), chosen by the elite behind the formation of America for a special reason, which we discussed earlier, related to 33.33 as the ultimate number of earthly luciferian government. Is it therefore coincidence that important ancient structures were built around the world on or near the Earth’s thirty-third parallel—including Great Pyramids, Megiddo, Tyre (where Ezekiel compared the ancient king to Lucifer), the Temple of Marduk, Babylon, Baalbeck, and dozens more? Reason may be shed in the book of Revelation concerning why this number in particular seems to be so important to occultists, ancient pagans, and the messengers of Mt. Hermon and Roswell:

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon.… And his tail drew the third part [33.33 percent] of the [angels] of heaven, and did cast them to the earth. (Revelation 12:3–4)

Of course, the correlation between the Masonic number thirty-three and the year 2012, plus the matching of these numbers to the exact coordinates of the arrival of Watchers on Mt. Hermon and the date that the Maya predicted the return of the gods in spirit or form, could be nothing more than a coincidence. An amazing and mathematically incomprehensible coincidence…and yet the rabbit hole goes deeper…
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:00 pm

ScaRZ wrote:This could stir up a hornets nest.

------------------------------------

Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948

I Quote Rob Skiba:

Tonight, I am going to be discussing a hot and rather controversial subject - and that is the question of whether or not biblical Israel actually is the same as the political Israel state we now have in the Middle East. Did Israel really become a nation in 1948? Or is this part of the Great Deception? I don't have the answers, but I'm on a quest to find them. So to speak with me this evening on this subject, I've invited Peter Zarcone back to the Revolutionary Radio Project.

Audio File

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/4/767/show_4767207.mp3
    Thanks ScaRZ,

I believe Rob is too committed to the common prophetic view that most all prophecies of Israel's return MUST be referring to the last generation of the "End Time" prophecies. However this view is in error.

Rob specifically points to several OT chapters which are used to support the "End Times" view. And has changed his mind regarding the common view that 1948 Israel becoming a Nation fulfilled prophecy. And he now feels that modern Israel DOES NOT properly fulfill these prophecies. And he is correct about that.

HOWEVER, these chapters are Not all about the End Times.

My notes after 90 minutes of Bible study....

Rob refers to Hosea 2; Micah 2; Ezekiel 20 and 37; Jeremiah 23, 30 and 31.

All of these Prophets lived before Nebuchadnezzar sacked Israel in 586 BC and enslaved them throughout the territories of his vast Empire.

Both Hosea and Micah lived in the 8th century BC, approx two hundred years before the great fall of Israel and the destruction of the Solomon's Temple and the ending of sacrifices.

Ezekiel lived in the generation that saw Nebuchadnezzar, and died in exile about 15 years after Israel was sacked.

Jeremiah was alive to witness the sacking, but either died or disappeared in the year the Temple was destroyed - 586 BC.

>

And so all these prophecies are written before the Great Dispersal and Captivity by Nebuchadnezzar. With this context in mind, the prophecies in these four Books reflect a different interpretation than what Rob thinks they are speaking about.

It is no wonder he is perplexed.

con't...

Last edited by Jake Reason on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:35 pm

NOTES:

I read each of the following chapters, in the view of discerning if they are speaking about Israel's re-establishment in the prophesied "End Times". I found that most were not specific to this time. But rather were projecting the fall of Israel in the 6th century BC, and the era between that major historical event and the centuries leading up to the arrival of Y'shua/Jesus.

Hosea 2:
    Prophecy of Y'shua/Jesus and how he will change the relationship between Israel and God forever. - Already fulfilled. It is not about the End Times and Israel becoming a Nation.

Micah 2:
    Also the prophecy of Y'shua/Jesus - the one who breaches and breaks through and passes the gate, bringing all the sheep into the fold. He is "The Lord" at Jacob and Israel's head.

Ezekiel 20:
    Prophecies Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) taking over and dispersal of Israel's people for their sins of turning away from God's commandments. This prophecy happens in the same generation of Ezekiel, thus fulfilling his prophecy in this chapter.

Chapter 20 continues to prophecy that there will be a return to the land to restore it afterward. This all occurred between 586 BC and approx 200 BC when the Kingdom in Israel was restored. All fulfilled.

Ezekiel 37:
    Prophecies the 'return' and "Kingdom" restored in the 2nd century BC. (Today's Israel is not a "Kingdom") This chapter further prophecies a new "covenant of peace" which is Jesus the Christ. All fulfilled.

However, I will add that this chapter also reflects a dual fulfillment prophecy picturing both his contemporary era and the future final gathering just prior to the millennium come. The later we see happening today.

Jeremiah 23:
    Prophecies Neb plunder of Israel. Fulfilled in 586 BC

Jeremiah 30:
    Prophecies the future release from the bondage of Neb. And the return of the Kingdom in Israel, temple restored. All Fulfilled from 586 BC to King Herod the Great - circa 50 BC.

Jeremiah 31:
    Prophecies of Christ and Holy Spirit, the new Covenant where the Laws would be written on the heart.
    And prophecies the importance of Ephraim, whom God loves.

Note: God's promise to Ephraim was that his seed (offspring) would ultimately become a "company of nations", sitting on many waters. I believe this part of the chapter IS about the End-Times and our current era. In essence, Ephraim today, is the Christian Nations, known as the Common Wealth of Nations.

------

There ends my brief notes. If Rob Skiba re-evaluated the context of history between the 8th century BC and the time of Christ, I believe he would find his discrepancies are only a matter of misinterpretation. And that Israel became a nation in 1948 was indeed a fulfillment of prophecy.

I agree with part of Rob's view - that Israel today does not fully reflect the fulfillment of Israel's final return prophecies. That can't happen until it fully repents and restores to a rule of G-dly righteousness, likened in prophecy to the time of David (10th century BC). That won't occur until the Second Coming.

Israel today is a secular political state and it is not managed by men who follow after the heart of G-d. Its Political Power Elite do not even recognize Y'shua/Jesus to have been their prophesied Messiah and gift of G-d. They do not recognize nor respect his teaching, and continue to crucify him to this day.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:17 am

@Jake

Your lay out is very well thought out...."good post".

Here is something I find myself coming back to time and time again. How much of Bible Prophecy is dual?
    It certainly appears to me that a great number of Bible Prophecies are dual. Nothing new under the sun keeps ringing in my ears as the circle that is life continues on.

Just look at the physical side as well as the spiritual side to prophecy and we come away with a dual meaning.

When we look deep at The Flood in The Days of Noah we see a small remnant riding out the flood waters. In the final days of this age once again there will be a flood that a small remnant will ride above. It won't be a flood of physical water but a massive flood of deception.

What about the great Exodus? The gift of The LORD....."The promised land". It's coming once again for those who reign with Christ for one thousand years.

This old world is about to crumble and fall as did The Walls of Jericho.

I can even view O'Lucy as a dual prophecy. What was O'Lucy played out once again as The King of Tyre. But let us not forget sometime in the future it plays out again as The Antichrist.

These are only a tiny grain of sand in the oceans of sand that is Bible Prophecy and how they appear to cycle around and around.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:48 am

Well it looks like Dr.Greer has been caught with his hands in the cookie jar. I for one have never thought Greer was worth investing any time on. People like this only hurt the disclosure movement.

But to be very clear,I'm no fan of the author( Alfred Lambremont Webre) of this article either. Click the link for the full article.

----------------------------------

Sirius documentary: Reported project financial improprieties and "Dead Man's Trigger" fabrication by Dr. Steven Greer undercut UFO/ET and New Energy mission

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2013/06/sirius-documentary-reported-project-financial-improprieties-and-message-falsehoods-by-dr-steven-greer-undercut-ufoet-and.html

Sirius film crew reportedly acknowledges Greer skimming project funds

The confidential Exopolitics.com source reported,

"Interesting meeting with the Sirius film production crew yesterday. They already knew he was skimming funds off the top from the Sirius pot of money."

---------------------------------------------

This from Michael Heiser's Blog(UFO Religions).

http://michaelsheiser.com/UFOReligions/

http://michaelsheiser.com/UFOReligions/2013/06/steven-greer-accused-fabrications-skimming-money-sirius-documentary-personal/

Steven Greer Accused of Fabrications and Skimming Money from Sirius Documentary for Personal Use

No kidding. Who saw that coming?

Uh . . . for all you Greer acolytes, this is what he does. That’s what I’ve been telling you. This is entirely predictable. Wake up, people.

And in case you’re wondering, these accusations come from people who believe in Greer’s cause and who were part of the team to produce the Sirius documentary. They aren’t coming from people like me, who think very little of Greer and his efforts. The accusations are “a result of a 3-month investigation including core supporters of film, UFO/ET, and New Energy projects headed by Dr. Greer.”

This article sketches the affair pretty clearly. It’s written by Alfred Lambremont Webre, a familiar name in ufology (and left-wing politics). I’m not really a fan of Alfred; he tends to say nutty things (and there are a couple in this piece as well), However, he gets some points for integrity on this piece since he’ll get plenty of hate mail for it.1 Here’s the first two sentences of the header portion:

"Dr. Greer reportedly improperly “skimmed” project funds for personal real estate and sexual recreation.

Core insiders including Dr. Jan Bravo, Dr. Ted Loder (portrayed as supporters in Sirius) abandoned Dr. Greer prior to premiere. Some “in fear for their lives”.

Like I said: wake up, people. And that includes those at the forefront of disclosure. That effort should clearly distance itself from people like Greer.

Unless, of course, it’s being done out of spite – Alfred was not included in the Citizen Hearing on UFO/ET Disclosure.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:22 am

ScaRZ wrote:@Jake

Your lay out is very well thought out...."good post".
    Thanks ScaRZ.

Rob's new view intrigued me, spurring an interest to delve deeper. I enjoyed the study.

Here is something I find myself coming back to time and time again. How much of Bible Prophecy is dual?
    It certainly appears to me that a great number of Bible Prophecies are dual. Nothing new under the sun keeps ringing in my ears as the circle that is life continues on.

Just look at the physical side as well as the spiritual side to prophecy and we come away with a dual meaning.
    >
    >
    >
    So true, to all your points.

I agree "the physical" reflects "the spiritual". I'm reminded of how 'Jesus' often pointed to nature to provide object spiritual lessons. Creation itself is a Testament. And also reflects the terms and conditions of a Covenant.

The metaphysical Word preceded the written Word. And the former is far more encompassing.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:42 am

ScaRZ wrote:
    "Dr. Greer reportedly improperly “skimmed” project funds for personal real estate and sexual recreation.

Core insiders including Dr. Jan Bravo, Dr. Ted Loder (portrayed as supporters in Sirius) abandoned Dr. Greer prior to premiere. Some “in fear for their lives”.

Like I said: wake up, people. And that includes those at the forefront of disclosure. That effort should clearly distance itself from people like Greer.

Unless, of course, it’s being done out of spite – Alfred was not included in the Citizen Hearing on UFO/ET Disclosure.
    I don't think it is fair to advise people to stay clear of Steven Greer. Michael is overstepping his responsibilities here, imo.

Most Christians are ignorant of Ufology. By cutting off Greer and his extensive historical work from the review of Christians, is like blinding them from the greater reality.

As for Alfred Webre, I think he has grown insane. Poor man, he has a noble goal, but over the years he has overloaded himself with so many divergent views, that "confusion" is taking its toll. His confusion has complicated his ability to reasonably separate the wheat from the chaff. He's now on TILT.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:35 pm

@Jake

I have never viewed Greer as nothing more than a con man. I believe Michael Heiser is pretty much in the same boat as myself. I can't advise anyone....."Christian or non-christian to put any faith in what he offers. In my opinion true disclosure needs to stay far away.

----------------------------------------

Here is the Part 2 interview with Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948?

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/4/803/show_4803171.mp3

I quote Rob Skiba:

Tonight, I will be continuing the dialogue concerning the issue of the nation we call "Israel" and whether or not 1948 should be the beginning of Last Days timeclocks. This time I will be speaking with Leonard Ulrich, the writer/producer of NWO: Secret Societies and Bible Prophecy Vol. 1

Leonard Ulrich Youtube Video [NWO, Secret Societies & Biblical Prophecy: Vol 1 (Revised)]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05R_Ehwt7FI&feature=youtu.be

---------------------------------

Here is something I've thought about for several years. If a temple is built and sacrifices begin, is this not an abomination?......"How could it not be?" This is a slap in the face of The LORD.

The vast majority of Christians believe A Temple will be built, The Antichrist will sit in that temple, and an image will be erected that desecrates it. How can The Antichrist desecrate this temple when The LORD'S glory doesn't fill it?....."The LORD'S glory can not fill it." How can you desecrate something that isn't holy in the first place?

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:56 pm

ScaRZ wrote:@Jake

I have never viewed Greer as nothing more than a con man. I believe Michael Heiser is pretty much in the same boat as myself. I can't advise anyone....."Christian or non-Christian to put any faith in what he offers. In my opinion true disclosure needs to stay far away.
    "Con man"?

I think Michael Horn is a con man, as he knows that Billy Meier's UFO pictures are fraudulent, and yet he continues to proselytize them as real, vehemently criticizes anyone who disagrees, and makes his living off the whole ordeal. That is a con job, in my view.

I don't know anyone who thinks the Disclosure Project was a con job. Nor do I think the Witnesses were engaged in a con job. And I think that anyone, Christian or Not, must watch that before they can begin to understand the Contact Paradigm.

As for his alternative energy project, I know that the PtB took him seriously. Which is another aspect of his historical experience that everyone should be aware of.

As for his camping trips to vector UFOs...well that is bizarre! But I do not doubt that he actually believes it possible to achieve, which would discount him as a Con Man. That's just being eccentric. And no more eccentric than a Pentecostal faith healer, selling miracle trips to the Holy Land, and get their trip for free.

And concerning this latest smear from Webre....I personally would never invest the time, experience and energy into producing a Documentary, without drawing expenses, and using them however I see fit. Just as I don't think Authors should have to give away their Books for free.

I do not agree with all his positions and beliefs, but I have learned a great deal from his work, speeches and interviews.

I do not agree with most unstudied Christians who think the Visiting Beings from above, are mostly deceivers, malevolent and nefarious. Rather I think the Most deceptive, malicious and nefarious Beings involved in the contact paradigm, are the Beings on Planet Earth.

And this I believe is Steven Greer's greatest contribution to Ufology and Exopolitics. With first-hand experience, He teaches of, warns and describes in detail, the work of these Earth Beings, with extraordinary mastery.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:03 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    Here is the Part 2 interview with Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948?

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/4/803/show_4803171.mp3

I quote Rob Skiba:

Tonight, I will be continuing the dialogue concerning the issue of the nation we call "Israel" and whether or not 1948 should be the beginning of Last Days timeclocks. This time I will be speaking with Leonard Ulrich, the writer/producer of NWO: Secret Societies and Bible Prophecy Vol. 1

Thanks ScaRZ,
    I look forwarded to listening to it.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:12 am

Jake Reason wrote:
    "Con man"?

Yes sir that's what I wrote and I will stick to my words. I do not believe his RV/Channeling bull****.

Why is it the benevolent ET's haven't just simply given Greer the clean energy technology? ........."How many years now has Greer been channeling these benevolent ET's?"

Why don't the benevolent ET's just give him and the CSETI the technology?........."I would think by now Greer would have ask them,"Don't you?"

Why is it only the evil bad guys have it?

In my book he is full of BS.

Jake this is one area you and I just don't see eye to eye on. That's fine with me,we have several other areas we are miles apart on also. I don't view you as trying to please me,and I'm certainly not attempting to please you.

Now on to better things other than wasting time on Greer.

-------------------------------------------

Ata -- The So-Called '6-Inch Alien' -- May Have An Earthling Cousin, And Ripley's Wants To Find Him

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/22/ata-6-inch-alien-sirius_n_3246330.html#slide=2483137

"As far as I know, regarding Atta Boy, Ripley didn't leave behind any specific notes about where he obtained it or the background of the body of the boy -- it's a bit of a mystery. I know that Ripley portrayed Atta Boy as a real human as opposed to an alien. He believed that it was an actual miniature mummified human."

Part of the mystery of Atta Boy is whether or not he was a shrunken human or a mummified fetus. The origins of this artifact are not known and after the 1930s, he vanished into obscurity -- or into someone's private collection.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:42 am