I don't have any links to pass along in relation to NSA material at the moment since I haven't uploaded the PDFs (or my covering notes, currently about 100 pages long...) since I'm trying to get permission to share some more material and also fill in some gaps in what I know. Hence the request I posted offering to compare notes if anyone has looked into the individuals I mentioned.
My offer to compare notes here and elsewhere has already prompted a couple of interesting emails in response in the last 24 hours.
(If there are any individuals on the above list that are of particular interest to you or other members here, I could probably post some material now on some of those individuals prior to posting the full collection and covering thread).
I can, however, pass along some links to other material I've worked on recently that may be of interest:
(1) A searchable PDF copy the book ”Melbourne Episode : Case Study of a Missing Pilot” (1987) by Dick Haines regarding the disappearance of pilot Frederick M Valentich is now online.
I have posted some sample pages, some background and a few other relevant links/documents in a brief thread on the AboveTopSecret.com discussion forum at:
(2) Back in 1979, Dr Richard Haines edited a book entitled "UFO Phenomena and the Behavioral Scientist" which contains articles by various leading researchers which "study the eyewitnesses themselves or the social context in which the sighting takes place". Authors included Dr Haines himself, R Leo Sprinkle, Michael Persinger, Berthold Eric Schwarz and others.
I've embedded images of the table of contents, a couple of sample pages and given some background in a discussion on AboveTopSecret.com at the link below:
(I have been in touch with the publishers of the book, Scarecrow Press, and checked that the rights in relation to this commercially published book have reverted to Richard Haines. The publishers kindly responded to my enquiry within 24 hours, which may encourage me to seek to make freely available online other out-of-print UFO books that were commercially published some time ago freely - if this would be of interest to others).
I've uploaded both of the above books (with the permission of Dick Haines) to the link below:
(3) PhD dissertations : I've recently posted a brief thread on ATS giving links to ufological PhD dissertations freely available online (including the dissertations that I've recently uploaded as searchable PDF documents with the kind permission of their authors, i.e. the dissertations by Herb Strentz and David Jacobs) and some avenues for potential further work in relation to PhD dissertations:
(4) UFO Brigantia : Searchable PDF versions of 35 issues of UFO Brigantia from 1985-1992 scanned by Gary Anthony are now (with the permission of its editor, Andy Roberts) are now freely available at the link below:
These are issues 9, 15-18, 20-30, 32-43 and 46-52. (I'm currently trying to get hold of the missing issues and arrange for them to be scanned).
"UFO Brigantia" was one of the better researched (and more entertaining...) UFO journals, published in the UK in the 1980s-1990s. It contained a mix of case reports, articles and book/documentary reviews. It also contained a fair amount of criticism of UFO research/researchers and often had the sort of humour seen in Saucer Smear - e.g. having a bit of fun at the expense of some ufologists that took themselves a bit too seriously.
(5) Blogs : I recently wrote an item about backing-up (and - to me, at least as importantly - efficiently searching) UFO blogs. By way of example, I included links to PDF archives of blogs published by Larry Bryant and Dan Smith (created with their permission):
(6) Roswell : I can't remember whether I mentioned here that I'd uploaded searchable PDF versions of the US Air Force’s report “Fact versus Fiction in the New Mexico Desert”, the US Air Force report entitled “The Roswell Report : Case Closed” and a 26 page General Accounting Office report. Links and sample pages are at:
(7) Info-Paranet Newsletters : Again, I can't remember if I posted a link on this List to a searchable PDF archive I created of issues 1 to 631 of the Info-Paranet "Newsletters" which contained digests of some of the posts on the early "Paranet" bulletin-board system between August 1989 and March 1993. The Paranet PDF archive was uploaded with the approval of its founder, James Speiser:
Once I finish my item on the NSA and I upload relevant documents, I'll post relevant links here as well.