Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Notes from the bus - 2a Icon_minitimeToday at 4:39 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
Notes from the bus - 2a Icon_minitimeToday at 2:27 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Notes from the bus - 2a Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Notes from the bus - 2a Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Notes from the bus - 2a Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Notes from the bus - 2a Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Notes from the bus - 2a Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Notes from the bus - 2a Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Notes from the bus - 2a Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+16
Scorpion
Araneidae
dan
Cheguevoblin
Foot Mann
Ghost
7isHeaven
painterdoug
Cuan Scott
U
Big Bunny Love
RunningBull
Cyrellys
kevin
GSB
20 posters

Notes from the bus - 2a

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Notes from the bus - 2a Empty Notes from the bus - 2a

Post by dan Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:34 pm

Topic reminder.......

We’ll see whether this thread disappears or not......

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Notes from the bus - 2a Empty Re: Notes from the bus - 2a

Post by dan Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:49 pm

1-22-20.  

This is to copy notes from the lost thread........ the one that disappeared mysteriously.  

Notes from under the bus - 2

by dan on Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:52 am

We reached the 40 page limit for a thread.

This post will be the Topic Reminder post for the next 40 pages......
    ————.

Ack posted this last night. I read it over carefully, and was preparing my response, when I discovered that he had deleted it.

New rule...... no deletions.....
    Quality is a way of non-action married with don’t know mind.

[You can’t know it, but you get a feel for it.

I don’t stand against the world.

I can face the world open and honestly.

It takes courage to stand and face the world.

I will stand here and face the world eyes wide open and grin.

You know what to do.

Relax and have fun.
    Wink

Nothing is too serious we can’t abide.

Just this.

Quality simmers nicely right here doing just this.

Ahhhh

Do ya feel me?

Facing our self is becoming empty mind.

Becoming empty mind means having all your opinions fall away.

Then you will experience true emptiness.

When you experience true emptiness, you will attain your true situation, your true condition, and your true]
    -—-—

I have this to say about emptiness........

Emptiness is a topic that smelly imported mainly from Osho, I believe.  This is what smelly threw at the BPWH.  

Last night I figured out that emptiness = the dark night of the soul.  

I had my DNS back in 1966, and it precipitated my leaving graduate school.  

I don’t think anyone has ever had two DNSs...... it would be like losing your virginity twice.  

Once you’ve hit rock bottom, you can revisit it, but it’s not the same.  

So here’s the difference between Hinduism and Buddhism.......

With Hinduism, the glass is half full, with Buddhism, it’s half empty.  

With the prophetic tradition, half the people have a full glass, the other half have an empty glass.  

The DNS is a shortcut to an empty mind...... you could just as well jump off the Empire State Building.  Everything thing else is just a revisitation.  After that, everything is seat of the pants.  (The DNS is, of course, also a portal.)

If I had told that to smelly three years ago, he would not have graced with his presence for all those wonderful years.  

Ack is now our test case.  

Cyrellys,  

Re...... the laws of nature........

I don’t believe in nature, because I’m a monist.  I believe in the One.  

You are afraid of the One.  Cy, fear not.  

I believe in the law of One = the Logos = the Word......
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
    To make a long story short, Logos = Love.  

If this is not making sense to you, Cy, you need to brush up on your cosmopsychism.  

Yes, many of us fear love.  That’s why love was made flesh, and sent amongst us.  Fear not.  

foot........
    The Vest is alive, having been through the Hive. The Source of all life, can End all the Strife. When he puts on the Vest, he will face the Test. From the Well, the Chicken must hear the Bell.
    let’s take this as metaphoric.  When you go to Athens, you’ll see trucks that are designated as ‘Metaphors’...... that means ‘moving van’ in Greek.  

Yes, I’d been missing my down vest since last spring, at least since the Princess threw me under the bus.  

Vest = vestament = ceremonial robe.  The quintessential such is the technicolor dream coat.  

Let’s suppose that the vest has been actuated by taking it through the Hive.  

Source = Telos = Eschaton....... the end of strife and everything else.  

Test...... I think we know what that is.  

Well = Source, pretty obviously.  

Bell......... my hearing is not good. Let’s suppose the Bell = Om..... the sound of the cosmic Potency....... this would also be the spark gap between the Omega >> Alpha. This is also information Tinkerbell. Presumably, sound is the generator of space and time.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:37 pm; edited 1
    ———————

You missed the last word from my deleted post. It was ‘opinion’.

No I’m not talking about the DNS, thats a different thing all together.

The DNS is an undesirable state to be in.

The DNS happens before you’ve been fully baked.

I’m talking about empty don’t know mind doing not doing.

Just this.

Catch up.
    ———————-

Ack,

Well, we differ in our opinions.  

Better call smelly.  He can settle it.

I was going to say that the DNS is the royal portal.  

Everything else is for lesser mortals.  

1:20........

I would also suggest that DNS = denial of (cosmic) service.  That, sports fans, is emptiness.  

After a DNS, you have to learn to walk and talk...... and breathe.
    ————————

by Ack on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:43 pm

Haha.

I deleted it because I was bored of debating nothing.

Just my opinion.

Haha.

Do your chicken thing chicken.

Straight on.

Best leave well enough alone.
    ———————-

I’m talking about the rest and flow maybe.

I know the DNS, I’ve gone through it.

I tried to find a video or something to explain the don’t know mind doing just this.

It’s not something you can really explain.

You just live it and do it.

Here’s one about rest and flow........
    ——————-

Ack,

Rest & flow.......  you’ve got to be kidding.  

Tell us about your DNS/DoS...... denial of (cosmic) service.  

It’s much more ad hoc...... to the point.
    ——————-  

I barely remember my DNS.

Nothing to say about it.

It happens sometimes to people waking up apparently.

You can google it if you like.

Emptiness flowing into emptiness is not the DNS.

I think your confused about what the DNS is Dan.

Last edited by Ack on Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ——————-

Here Ack inserted a video........ Classic "Dark Night" or Clinical Issues? ~ Shinzen Young

———————
    by dan on Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:45 pm

Ack,

That’s more like it, but you notice he spends almost no time on the actual DNS.  

In any case, it would behoove you, Aaron, to be less glib.

At the time, I considered it to be a nervous breakdown, but I knew better than to talk about it, or seek treatment.  I figured it was something more personal....... I was going to have to work it out on my own.  It was almost ten years later that I began to understand.  That was when I came across Jack’s Space, Time and Beyond.  

I’ve suggested that Aaron take a little time off to contemplate the DNS, and then to hurry back........

4:30..........

3.5 will soon be tutoring me in philosophy. Pray for my soul.
    ——————

by Cuan Scott on Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:56 pm

Dan,

Are there any video's or BPW material you can point to re what you define as the DNS?

I know that shaman's from what I understand interpret and treat mental breakdown's more as a 'break through' rather than a break down..

I don't know what by definition I have experienced but sense I certainly blew out some fuse.
    ———————

by RunningBull [Yesterday] at 11:59 pm

So quiet suddenly.

Cy is the most syncy person I've ever encountered. Cy, how have you come to confirm everything I've learned on my own? Some major truth in things you have to share. Interesting how quickly everyone is quick to dismiss your wisdoms.
    ——————-

by dan [Today] (Tues, Jan 21?) at 11:37 am

So I’m in New York with Rob, whom I knew from before, with Aliyah, and his business partner, Brian.  

They are both with Green Energy.  We’re supposed to be having a financial meeting with some of donny’s people, and then seeing Doug.  

But Rob and Brian may have given me the slip, which is not hard to do.

I’m just supposed to be a fly on the wall.  

There is alleged to be a portal scientist somewhere in the Green mix.  

There is supposed to be a trillion dollar slush fund in the mix.
    —————-
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm

I see what you did there Dan.

I know which post went POOF! from the thread.

I'm paying attention.

I've got my eyes on you.

Straight on.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:21 pm

If the Princess lets me back on bus, I guess I can let Ack back...... way back.  

Ack says that the DNS is history......... that might be possible.  But then us oldsters will be saying that the youngsters have it too soft..... they are spoiled by the Spirit.

Allegedly, 3.5 is willing to relinquish goddaughterhood to her mom.  It make a little more sense, time wise.  

So, here we are ....... in the brave new world.......

The chicken accompanies two officers of green org to the big apple to raise money from an investment bank, and to check out a potential recipient....... Hypnotta, the musical.  Anybody remember painterdoug?  Times do change.  Poor foot is worried about their investing in a marijuana growers association...... it’s high time.  

What can a chicken and a Princess bring to that table?  I guess that’s what we’re trying to figure out.  

If you want disclosure, you have to follow the money trail.  But we thought that the j guy turned over the money table...... yah, to the chicken.  We do have to keep the airplanes flying....... high.  donny isn’t the only who can do a drug deal...... actuate my joint.  

9:45.........

Money folks would benefit from a timeline....... so they know when the Sun is going to set.  That is sort of in my bailiwick.  Rob and Bryan are supposed to help.  

There are rumors about a portal spinoff, with some in house assistance.  Money can be sticky and might help with the entanglement....... Brer Rabbit and the briar patch.  

There ought to be law against......... shooting fish in a barrel.  

11:50..........

Will this model change the timeline?  It will put another channel into the Disclosure mix.  

Likely it is replicating something that is already going on from the inside.  The two channels would meet in the middle.  

And then information would be able to flow in both directions.  

Right now, the main expedition would, hopefully, be in having this other outlet, and definitely a more captive audience.  

It would be like mainlining, as they say in the drug business.  

It would be another way to have boots on the ground.  

It would be like KWF, but with more incentive.  

The Princess uses KWF to expedite portals, but it has been rather indirect.  This would still be indirect, but a bit less so.  And it might replicate faster.  It would be less personal, but more interpersonal.  

Capitalism is a lot more personal than communism, for instance.  There is more flow.  

I need more information on the background of green org.  Bryan met Rob .... like only months ago, through KWF.  Rob had no business, only personal consulting, with family/military connections.  His grandad was mixed up with Roswell..... it’s a bit sketchy.  

There is a third person I don’t understand...... Matt.

I don’t know who is more sketchy...... me or them.

(cont........)
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:59 pm

Now that Dan is (hopefully) back on the bus rather than under it ...

Dan: "I don’t know who is more sketchy...... me or them."

From "under the bus" ...

I dreamed about seeing an object in the sky that looked like a Pokemon ball [A Poké Ball is a round device used in the Pokémon series to catch and contain Pokémon]. I focused my attention on the object as it passed and it returned towards me. In the dream I was at a party and discussed this sighting with (I think) Jacques Vallée and we discussed the field surrounding these objects and that it was this field, which rendered humans functionally inert, that allowed for distinguishing between the real phenomena and everything else.

According to the all knowing Wikipedia, "Pokémon executive director Satoshi Tajiri first thought of Pokémon, albeit with a different concept and name, around 1989, when the Game Boy was released. The concept of the Pokémon universe, in both the video games and the general fictional world of Pokémon, stems from the hobby of insect collecting, a popular pastime which Tajiri enjoyed as a child."

Moral of the story: think twice before making contact? (Contact might be getting a little too personal?)

And on that topic it is worth noting that in the personalist BPW Dan has a family connection (of sorts) to the 1953 "saucer era" telling of the classic "War of the Worlds" ...

George Pal’s production of “The War of the Worlds,” starring Gene Barry as a Cal Tech (here called Pacific Tech) scientist who meets Ann Robinson, playing a preacher’s niece, at the landing/crash site of the first invading ship from Mars, somewhere in the hills outside Pamona, California.

A fervent adherent to a liberal religion, Throop established a Universalist group in Pasadena in 1886: the church still survives as Throop Memorial Church. He is now best known for founding in 1891 (with a gift of over $100,000) the California Institute of Technology, which is today one of the world's most selective universities.[2] In fact, it was known through its first thirty years as Throop University, Throop Polytechnic Institute, and Throop College of Technology, before its administrators decided on its current name which took effect in 1920.

Notes from the bus - 2a Amos_G._Throop_1840_%28a%29

Science and religion and the personalist form of contact?

(All of this inspires a new sci-fi concept (has it already been done?) I call ERASURE in which humans are being collected and vanishing all of the time (falling through the portals?) but no one can remember they (ever) existed beyond an odd feeling something isn't quite right ...)

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:05 am

The Princess has promised me a new toy, I get to have my own investment bank...... along with that trillion dollar slush fund.  The chicken needs a little walking around money.

How’s that for Disclosure, sports fans?  

And the Princess just saw a falcon take a cardinal, in her back yard.  Ok, I’ll be the falcon....... cardinals taste sweet.   I even like poppy birds better...... finger lickin good...... oops...... that’s me.

(cont........)
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:53 am

I see the preacher walking head first into the monad in the war of the worlds clip. What do you see Dan?

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:08 am

Hey, that’s the only way to go....... sports fans.....

I’m guessing that when the actuator went to NYC, it was for Giuliani.  That’s the ultimate weapon to deploy against the Democrats.  

That’s my conspiracy theory....... weaponize those portals.  

I would guess that the same has happened with Mitch, and a few of his buddies.  They got the ‘Langford’ briefing.  

It looks like donny has solved his chicken problem, after all.  But we don’t need to let him too far off the hook.  We keep our enemies real close, don’t we Princess?  

Yes, donny, you want to be careful what you’re wishing for, when you go to the well.  

Now see if you can find b ingram on the internet.  It’s kinda spooky...... but he carries his grandmother’s bible.  He’s my kind of spook.  

So I guess it’s back to timelines...........

(cont........)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:37 am

Check this out........ The Darkness Where the Future Should Be.... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/24/opinion/sunday/william-gibson-agency.html

Talk about dark night of the soul.........
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:38 am

Questions we have asked in reference to portals........

1.)  Can they be weaponized?  

2.)  Can they be monetized?  

The answer, in both cases, is yes.

They have been.  

Certainly, in the various scriptures, they have been both.  

When a person is asked to perform a suicide mission, one makes a direct appeal to the portal that will be opened, thereby.  Do materialists do suicide missions?  Not so much.  

Every fortune teller or wholistic healer who hangs up a shingle is monetizing an alleged portal.  

And don’t tell me that remote viewing cannot and has not been weaponized.  

However, if you are out to exploit metaphysics for ill gotten gains, I would be real careful what you are wishing for when you go to the well.  You might live long enough to regret it.  

1:40/ft/gmt-3............

Capitalism is going to be around for at least a few more years.  

We are going to need to entangle metaphysics with economics, as it is already entangled with physics.  

5:15.........

It would seem an obvious move to declare portals to be neutral territory, both economically and militarily.  But such neutrality would be virtually impossible to enforce.  

As long as there is economic and military competition, there will be a strong temptation to cheat, metaphysically.  

Is global socialism the only alternative?  A global theocracy?  

Would there not even be national elections?  No local representation?  

Holy Roman Empire, here we come........

Much economic and military tension would be relieved by access to portals.  

It is quite likely that the potential use of nuclear weapons is already being monitored interdimensionally.  The development of those weapons was likely a key marker of our eschatological timeline.  

These sorts of questions argue for a truncated Millennium, and for an imminent Rapture.  I don’t see a stable point between here and there...... once the floodgates have been opened.  

If there were any way that Disclosure could have been normalized or rationalized, it would have happened long ago.  There isn’t, so it didn’t.  

This is the sort of timeline that we are talking about.  We are on borrowed time.  

Modern civilization will collapse...... was intended to collapse, after Disclosure.  We are running on fumes.  

This likelihood would explain much of the current political/economic gyrations.  

As I keep saying, Disclosure has got to be a package deal.  It won’t be piecemeal.  

There won’t be any real timeline.  It will just be.... prepare to abandon ship.  The first shall be last, and the last shall be first.  There will just be a wrinkle in time..... a glitch..... a portal.  

Forget the Millennial cleanup crew.  We’ll simply be turning the clock back to time zero....... six to twelve thousand years ago.  From megalopolis back to megalithic....... from final participation back to our original participation.  

Holy Roman Empire........?  That will be the Source...... the Great Attractor...... on the other side of the portals.  

Sure, there will be Melancholia, but we’ll be rather busy staffing up the portals.

Woe be unto them that is with child, in those days.  

Does this not sound like the best possible Millennium?  

Sorry about that.  If you were looking forward to sitting on the front porch rocker, clipping your coupons........ you might have been misled.  This would be the downside of Disclosure.  

This is what I learned from under the bus....... thank you, Princess.

Can there not be any economic recourse to ameliorating the Eschaton?

Do we horde gold for the last few days?  A can of beans might be worth a bar of gold.  

When we yell fire, will folks not just get crushed in the stampede?  

Won’t there have to be holding pens for all the souls passing through.  It’s not very pleasant to think of the bodies piling up...... talk about cleanup crew.  

Maybe that’s why everyone’s been stockpiling nuclear weapons.  

7:50...........

Would there not be a workaround...... to avoid the likelihood of a stampede?  

Could there not be a lottery system at the portals...... some sort of random drawing?  

This depends on how the portals are networked.  

There would have to be a global system of some kind, or the exit strategies would tend to conflict.  

There would have to be all kinds of considerations.  

If a person didn’t like their place in line, they could sell it, or buy their way out.  

There would certainly be a temptation to place the infirm at the head of the queue.  Portal politics and economics would be horrendous.  

After a few years, we might be able to settle into a routine, but those first few years would be a nightmare...... a veritable shakedown cruise.  

The biggest question might be about the possibility of return.  How long could these bodies be kept on life support, for instance?

There would have to be hefty return fees, on some sort of sliding scale....... you have to pay to get out, and pay to get back in.    

Assuming that there was a general desire to depart, particularly in rich countries, various of the cities could simply be closed down and/or there would be mass migrations, as we are already witnessing.  

If portal traffic could somehow be regulated, they would become the primary economic generators, almost overnight.  

All our economic and political problems could be solved, almost overnight, presuming that we survive the initial chaos/panic.  

Then, and only then, might the idea of a Millennium come to fruition.  

Carbon sequestration would be solved by hydrogenation...... conversion back to ‘fossil’ fuel...... turning back the clock.  The pyramids would be restored for the resumption of the Megalithic era.  

No problemo, says the chicken.  

There’s your timeline, and there’s your political economics...... a package deal....... deal or no deal?  

It’s up to the queen bee.  

We could have a little fireside chat...... gotomeeting......

There is your timeline, sports fans.

(cont.........)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:55 pm

To the Tree of the Dollar the Chicken must Hollar. "I am under the Bus, and I am not making a Fus." For the Dollar may have a Key to the Cave, but he lacks an understanding of the S-Wave. What the Chicken can do for the Tree of the Dollar, is to blow off the Smoke and take off the Cloak. May the materials of Meta be mixed with the Feta.
    kevin

Post by kevin Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:41 pm

A vest is only best, when separated from the rest.
      The Hive is alive, with constant change and vibes, waiting for the owner to survive, and then thrive.
      Painter Doug has drug from thugs, things others wanted swept under the rug.
      Dan is concerned about high times with cannabis growers, while we are concerned with the Earth's true owners.
      Dry chalk, Dan, drug deals -- why not deal in legal reals?
      Dan wants sides to meet in the middle - realising not, his own behaviour becomes the riddle.
      Mainlining is samelining, if i wanted to make that same rhyming.
      Pokemon was the invisible when i was on the street, what they sought was in front of them, neither of us to meet.
      Dan talks Cardinals and how they taste sweet, not the attitude of St Louis fans, when he stranded me there in the street.
      Can Portals be weaponised, can Portals be monetised -- or for the good of the world, can they just be giganticised?
      Capitalism and Bernie seem together have captured, what Uncle Dan describes as the inevitable Rapture.
      Holy Roman Empire - well, Dan, thats the Bank - which Francis has sunk like the rock i threw into the Lake -that went to Joe's vault that no one will see, until we all know, we elect our precious AOC.
      Dan wants a Portal lottery.
      I will bring you that pottery.
      That breaks with a drop.
      And defeans with the Pop.
      Then maybe the world, will finally cry stop.

Last edited by kevin on Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kevin

Post by kevin Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:52 pm

Trees to ashes,
    Dollar to dollar,
    Soul to Soul,
    the heart she hollars
    kevin

Post by kevin Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:02 pm

My words have been said,
    to Open Minds scorn,
    Now please give me leave,
    To return to the porn
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:45 pm

We are honored, indeed, by the gracious presence of Footmann and Kevin.

Just don’t ask me what they’re on about.  

‘Dollar Tree’ is a name that foot uses for Paul P.  

Paul seldom appreciates the attention that he receives from foot.  The attention is often less than respectful.  Yet, Paul remains a person of interest to foot.  

In foot’s most recent post is the suggestion Paul should share his knowledge with ‘Feta’, who is probably Joe F, cheese man.  

‘S-wave’ could be any number of references....... rather vague.  

I’m unable to derive any useful information from Kevin’s several posts.  

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:32 am

Yes, the problem of portal access could spin out of control, however, if this is the best possible world, any such damaging developments could be restrained.  Collateral damage could be limited.  

Yes, portal ‘technology’ has gotten into the ‘wrong’ hands.  That was the trade off when we ‘delayed’ Disclosure.  For instance, donny may have been allowed to misuse the ‘technology’ in order for him to get where he is, politically.  

In trying to pull his irons out of the fire, he may be tempted to spill some Disclosure beans.

That political scenario might ‘ease’ our way past the worst of the Disclosure/portal bottleneck.  

For instance, as we speak, donny may be threatening to drop the D-bomb.  This is how he may have gotten as far as he has.  This may have been his calling card from day one...... and the chicken may finally come home to roost.  

The question will soon become...... who knew what, and when did they know it.  

Eventually, donny will have to pay the piper...... pip, pip, pip.  

For instance, johnny could easily blow this case open, far enough for four republicans to call for witnesses.  Will donny’s threatened disclosure suffice to keep them in line?  

My advice would be that the truth will out.  

You don’t want to be standing in front of the dam when she blows.  

There is one thing you can count on, sports fans........ our very own foot will be playing both sides of this street.  Hey, we don’t want to second guess the best possible world.  We might be pretty dumb, but I don’t think we’re quite that dumb.  

8:40...........

But we wouldn’t mind first guessing, now would we?  

Once folks start spilling the beans, there will no end to it.  

11:40..........

I do believe that foot may be evincing a bit of desperation concerning donny’s future........ now including eight years of an ivanka presidency.  Puhleeeas.......  

He is now claiming that I’m working under direct supervision of donny.  

Am I supposed to start defending my boss?  

I would rather not, thank you very much.

Is foot going be replaced if donny quits?  Is he concerned with job security?  I’ve never fired anybody, rather unlike the alleged boss.  I would say this even independent of the the Princess.  

Is foot going to throw me back under the bus if I don’t toe the political line?  Hmmm.......  Is the blog going to disappear?  

All I can do is tell it like I see it.  I know no other protocol.  

Should I keep my nose out of politics?  As Disclosure proceeds, and especially in its early phase, the politics of Disclosure will be critical.  

donny appears to have done a great job to have gotten us to this point.  Shouldn’t I be more grateful?  

I could be more grateful if donny weren’t in position to subvert the entire government.  

Aren’t I threatening to subvert the government with a Holy Roman Empire?  Is the emperor we know better than the one we don’t?  

donny probably got his present job by abusing his portal privilege.  His abuse was the best possible abuse.  But now that we’re here, we should publicly reassess our political situation in light of our new understanding.  

12:30/ft/gmt-3..........

Yes, donny might survive johnny, but it’s not going to help his re-election.  The fact that many Republican Senators feel sabotaged by the White House’s witholding of the manuscript bombshell, is only going to bolster the call for witnesses.  Once the ship starts taking on the additional water, it’ll be a new ballgame.  Even donny’s ill-gotten portal powers may not save his sorry *ss, at that juncture.  

It’s been real swell, donny....... but maybe you should consider quitting while you’re still ahead with the chicken.  Never fear, I will not let the wolves near. You are my bonny boy.

(cont.........)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:57 pm

Princess. To the Omni you go, a Frog, a Cheetah, and a very Cross Bow, For many years you have been in search, following every trail of adventure on Earth. But it all now seems near as the Bees are to Hive. For you are the Resort of Last for all that survive.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:57 am

Understand that the chicken is not a politician, but politicians are fascinating, entertaining.  It gives us something to shout about.  

I’m not a poly anything.  I’m a monist, and there is just one truth about who we are.... from whence we come, and whither we go.  

The chicken just happens to have landed a bit closer to Monadnock than a lot of other folks.  It all works out in the wash.  Actually, the chicken might be the farthest away, and that’s why he’s a bit more cognizant...... smelly would understand...... kinda like Moses not crossing the Jordan.  He just pointed out that everyone else was already on the other side, but we don’t know it, yet.  We just know it in our bones..... especially old creaky bones.  

One has to wonder what makes politicians run.  Who do they think they are?  foot had to remind that I ran for elementary school president.  What possessed me?  I had no clue.  Now I can blame it on the Princess.  

I’m thinking that bernie might be more dangerous than donny.  At least donny knows that he is just acting.  I’m afraid that bernie might actually take himself seriously.  Has anyone bothered to brief him, yet?  But he’s been around for ever..... he must know something.  

What does bernie believe in, besides himself?  That would be the only scary part.  

And what is foot on about?  It sounds like 3 is getting a much deserved vacation, and some archery practice.  

It seems that foot is getting it on about the corona virus.  Otherwise, his prognostication is reasonably accurate.  

Understand that the virus is a metaphor.  foot is not into metaphors. His into the Princess, bless her heart.  

I don’t know for a fact that there won’t be a global epidemic, but it would only be for the purpose of opening the portals...... along with the impeachment drama.  

It’s the old rabbit hole network...... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/27/us/politics/john-bolton-trump-book-barr.html . Pretty soon they’re gonna need a new network..... Santa is coming to town.  

4/ft..........

I ask myself, what would a young person have a need to know about the Eschaton.  This exercise might also be an aid to the thinking of us, older folks, helping us to focus on the basics.  

Thinking about the end of the world came early on to us baby boomers, in the shape of those ubiquitous mushroom clouds...... ubiquitous in the media.  

Children, today, do not have that immediacy.

What comes closest might be the threat of global warming, which is rather abstract, especially at a young age.  

The main source of eschatological think for some children comes from evangelical churches where there is likely to be talk of a second coming.  

It was not until I had left graduate school that I began to focus on the population ‘bomb’, etc.  Nowadays, many economists are focusing on the population ‘dearth’...... in developed countries.  

Why make child worry?  

I think there is a more immediate concern.  It is the epidemic of teenage depression.  

Along with depression come other disorders, mainly drug and alcohol abuse.  

Depression is epidemic mainly in the US and India.  

8:30........

foot is not backing down, yet....... four more years of donny, followed by eight years of ivanka.  

12:20.............

The following legal matter has been brought to my attention........
    Electronically Filed by Superior Court of California, County of Orange, 12/23/2019 07:49:00 PM.
    DAVID H. YAMASAKI, Clerk of the Court By Isia Vazquez, Deputy Clerk. 30-2019-01053880-CU-CO-CJC ROA # 47

DEFENDANTS' NOTICE OF MOTION AND MOTION FOR AN ORDER DISMISSING FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT BY PLAINTIFF ROBERT KIVIAT; DECLARATION OF JOSEPH P. FIRMAGE IN SUPPORT THEREOF
    The case is expected to be dismissed.  

Also coming to my attention is the possibility of a major dieback of humans in a epidemic.  Some folks wonder if it might be beneficial, over all, for such a die back to occur.  I argue to the contrary........

In fact, if such a dieback were to occur, it would count as a very significant piece of evidence against this being the best possible world.  

However, the palpable threat of such an epidemic might be seen as a facilitating factor in the anticipated MoAPS.  

The presence of both hope and fear on an immediate and global scale, and in due proportion, might be necessary for triggering the MoAPS and the subsequent opening of the portals, to an unprecedented degree.  

The MoAPS must come early in this period of tribulation, otherwise any opportunity for our enlightenment will likely be lost in the mounting chaos.

I certainly hope that we do not have come so close to the precipice.

The way to reduce the risk is to proceed apace with Disclosure. This will be my message to the Princess.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:04 pm

Dan is still so 1977 ;-)

GOING FOR THE ONE

Get the idea cross around the track
    Underneath the flank of thoroughbred racing chasers.
    Getting the feel as a river flows.
    Would you like to go 'n shoot the mountain masses?
    And here you stand no taller than the grass sees.
    And should you really chase so hard.
    The truth of sport plays rings around you.
    Going for the one
    Going for the one
    Get in the way as the tons of water
    Racing with you crashing through the rudder.
    Once at the start you can gamble
    That you really surely really mean to finish.
    After seeing all your sense of fear diminish.
    As you treat danger a pure collection.
    As you throw away misconceptions.
    Going for the one.
    Going for the one.
    Going for a
    Listen in time
    Taken so high
    To touch to move
    Listen to life
    Touching touch time
    Travel twilight
    Taken so  high.
    Roundabout, sounding out, love you so
    Love you so
    Love you so
    Now the verses I've sang
    Don't add much weight to the story in my head
    So I'm thinking I should go and write a punch line.
    But they're so hard to find
    In my cosmic mind
    So I think I'll take a look out of the window.
    When I think about you
    I don't feel low.
    N'should I really chase so hard.
    The truth of sport plays rings around you.
    Going for the one.
    Going for the one.
    Going for to
    Listen in time
    Taken so high
    To touch to move
    Listen to life
    Touching touch time
    Travel twilight
    Taken so high
    Taking your time
    Turn on to love
    Turnstile to one
    Tender timing
    Rocking rolling
    Listen in time
    Taken so high
    To touch to move
    Listen to life
    Touching touchtime
    Travel twilight
    Taken so high
    Taking your time
    Turn on to love
    Turnstile to one
    Tender timing
    Rocking rolling
    Turn on to love
    Turnstile to one
    Tender timing
    Rocking rolling
    Moments decide.
    Moments delight.
    Moments in flight.
    Talk about sending love.

Last edited by GSB on Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:12 pm

Meanwhile, back at the Eschaton ...

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:43 am

Meanwhile, as Dan is "going for the one" Iran allegedly has been dealing with Mach 10 UAVs ...

If Iranian F-14s truly are chasing around super-fast, super-high-flying and lethal UFOs, what exactly are they?

One Tomcat taking off to intercept a luminous object on Jan. 26, 2012 mysteriously exploded, killing both crewmen. Taghvaee implies the alleged UAV was somehow responsible, as the F-14 in question was “one of the fittest” of the 40 or so Tomcats then in service.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ufo-americas-newest-stealth-plane-185600786.html

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:53 am

Aliyah and I, in an hour long phone conversation, solved all the problems of the world.  

The chicken will attempt to reconstruct the conversation........

The biggest problem are all the misunderstandings about history in general, and about Jesus in particular.  

The most basic confusion is about the notion of progress.  Historically, the idea of progress has had a very convoluted........ history.  

For instance, here is the confusion between Aliyah and me...... I am her godson and she is my goddaughter....... figure that out.  

It makes sense only if we understand the logical dynamics of the Source.  

We have the primordial quantum (self) observer........ I am that I am.  

This is the Alpha and Omega of Creation....... embedded in Eternity.

All the rest is History.  

Our main job now is to first/second guess history....... mainly to figure out Omega/Disclosure/Rapture.  

And, guess what, sports fans, this task has already been accomplished by Footmann.......

foot didn’t actually figure it out, personally, but this is what he observed on the other side....... four more years of donny followed by eight years of Ivanka.  

Hey, guys and gals, we have some serious ‘splaining to do.......

Basically, Aliyah and I are going to save Ivanka’s soul by personally leading her to the Lord...... the I am that I am.  

This will be facilitated the understanding that her dad is the long awaited Messiah....... he having just ‘figured’ out peace in the Middle East.  

As I explained the rest of the best possible history to the Princess, she agreed and is spending time in the garden to figure out what is the worst possible problem for the best possible world..... past, present or future, and see if we can’t work it out to both of our satisfactions, within five minutes.  

That’s all, sports fans.  

Now we can get back to the meat of our hour long conversation...... our very confused notion of progress....... of history...... of the best possible history........
    A minor revelation, Princess...... we explain the best possible world to Kashmir, and she will explain it to Ivanka.  
    It will prove that anybody can be ‘saved’ and anyone can be President.  

Ivanka will be our biggest/smallest bottleneck to get to the Omega.  Hey, sports fans, it’s not what you know, it’s who you know.  

And, yes, my goddaughter had an arranged marriage and a shotgun wedding.  See if you can figure that out...... the chicken is still working on it.  
    Ok
    That could work
    Hallelujah, Princess 👸
    Saving the world is a work in progress....... the j guy said something like that...... he musta.......

Then, of course, Ivanka will explain it to her dad.  That is a package deal....... it is the art of the deal...... it is the WoM/MoAPS.  
    And Kashmir will blog it, of course....... then and only then will the chicken be able to retire.  

3:10..........

Louise will be Kashmir’s Secretary of State.  

4:10.........

Yes, sports fans, I am watching the Trial.........

I like all the surprises....... don’t you...... especially if we know that everyone will live happily ever after, including........ wait for it....... Ivanka.

5:15..........

History is happening.  It is not going well for donny.  

I would advise him to use the ‘nuclear’ option, as subtly as possible..... call in 3.5.........  

5:45..........

I’m listening to CNN in the intermission........

“If the President believes that he is the chosen one”  then he can assume absolute power...... he can make himself King.  

7:40........

foot called at 5:18/7:18/ft for a 10’ call.  

He was glad to know that I was now supporting the President, now that he appears to be the underdog.  

foot wondered if I had already blogged my support.  I said that I had. I was referring to my post at 5:15/ft........ the ‘nuclear’ option.  

At that point in the conversation, foot said that he had to take a call from the director.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:10 am

Dan: And Kashmir will blog it, of course....... then and only then will the chicken be able to retire.

Sorry Dan, there "ain't no rest for the chickens ..."

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:42 am

Even chickens can be spayed/neutered.
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:15 pm

And who will be tasked to watch over the chicken?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:17 pm