Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:15 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:09 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:08 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeToday at 4:13 pm by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:34 am

MD and ScaRZ, re: Christmas

For a number of years I looked at Christmas in a similar way you have both described. And one day, I was asked to play the Lead Acting Role of a Christmas Dinner Theater production. What a predicament that was!

I thought, should I tell him what I think of Christmas?

Before I answered, the director explained ......
    >
    >
    >
    >

I listened to the tape that night. It was Broadway style musical.
    Afterwards I thought that if I were not a Christian and I saw this, I would reconsider my relationship with God.

So, I accepted and we did it! It took 4 months and over 150 people to put it on - construction, make-up, costume creation, cast and crew. The outreach worked better than anyone expected. The congregation grew considerably.

It changed my view on Christmas. The world has made December 25th the day to look at the gift of Christ. That's what people know, so come what may. It's a good thing that Christianity reminds the world each year. The world would be worse off if we didn't celebrate it.

edit to shorten the story

Last edited by Jake Reason on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 am; edited 4 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:58 am

ScaRZ wrote:Are there other worlds of creatures within these heavens that we have seen,fighting the same battles that we fight against these powers of the heavens? Are they at war with their (flesh,suit,house,tent) as we are?.........."If they die then they are stained,and they battle."

If it came right down to it they would need discerning minds viewing humans. It certainly wouldn't be a one way street on only humans behalf.
    I agree with your post. Also that man may well be one of the worst offenders. Afterall, we've had Satan since our beginning. jocolor

And Dan thinks this is the best possible world. I'm not sure about that. But I'm not complaining.

Visitors: I have never heard a negative contact experience where Pleiadian/Nordics were involved. I often wonder about them.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Nib wrote:Excellent conversation here fella's and ladies too. The Vatican stuff is interesting. Malachi Martin was an interesting guy some say fraud.. Why spend so much of one's life looking through a telescope ? Odd isn't it? lol.
    Malachi Martin was quite the accomplished man. And in my experience, he was right about the Jesuits and the Vatican. I understand why they aren't able to act on his advice.

Ok but as far as some "worldly" view point on all this the Russians making the news about MIB etc lately was interesting...
    Sorry- it's a little long and you have to read the transcription but there is some fascinating witness testimony in it.. for those who have time...

http://www.examiner.com/video/russian-men-black-documentary
    Interesting. Thanks Nib, I'll watch it.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:38 pm

The Russian documentary, although new, is old hat to our crowd. Stuff that most Ufologers have all heard about. The accompanying News Article is the most intriguing aspect of this.

Russian Prime Minister, Dmitry Medvedev’s off-air comments

Thanks again, Nib
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:12 am

Here is Part 3 of Tom Horn's Exo-Vaticana articles. Click the link for the full article.

PART 3: "THEY" ON MT GRAHAM?
    http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/vaticana3.htm

The Apache Creation Myth is telling in this regard, as a particular version involves the “One Who Lives Above” and who descended in a flying disc at the start of creation. “In the beginning nothing existed—no earth, no sky, no sun, no moon, only darkness was everywhere,” the legend starts before noting; “Suddenly from the darkness emerged a disc, one side yellow and the other side white, appearing suspended in midair. Within the disc sat a bearded man, Creator, the One Who Lives Above.”

While no single “Apache Creation Myth” dominates all tribal beliefs, most groups share key precepts as well as symbolism within their oral histories. Besides the creator who rides in a heavenly disc, a Dragon with the power of speech turns up, bargaining with men, as well as supernatural gateways associated with mountains (ch’íná’itíh) through which spirit beings can come.

Sometimes these spirits are represented by the Owl (to an Apache Indian, dreaming of an Owl signified approaching death, while the Hopis see the Burrowing Owl [Ko’ko, “Watcher of the dark”] as the god of the dead and the underground), which is fascinating given the connection with “alien abduction” accounts where the Owl is a disguise wherein the abductee is led to believe the bug-eyed alien in their memory was actually an Owl they had seen somewhere and had lodged in their memory.

Owls have been associated throughout Christian history with sorcery and flying witches and the source of these legends seem to mirror many abduction tales, which we shall consider later. Suffice to say these ancient native ideas involving flying discs, flying creators, spirit lights, Owls, a talking Dragon or great serpent, and even supernatural gateways tied to mountain ranges began long before the Vatican cast its eyes on Mt. Graham.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:13 am

I just finished reading Part 3 from Tom Horn and he touches in many areas we have talked about in this thread recently.

I don't see Cain having contact with a demon/demons. Most certainly the whispers of The Adversary or other heavenly powers were more than likely in the mix. I don't see any good evidence of demons showing up on the scene until after the flood in the days of Noah. I believe Tom and his researchers are stretching things in this area.

I think often what John Lear said several years ago on what he called "UFO Disease". This can and does occur in all areas or subjects. The good ole fish story is a great example.

Lets say I had an encounter with a UFO and the visitors. Over time I begin to add a little here and a little there to my encounter as I share the story. As interest grows I keep adding to the encounter and before long the fish is huge. In an attempt to maintain interest the disease took command.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:42 am

Thanks ScaRZ. It was an interesting article. Imaginative.

--------------

Edit: Oh, I didn't see your comment post above before I posted.

I agree with you. And why I simply wrote- Imaginative.

I was spured to do a little search on the Telescope. Came across this commentary.

Scroll half way down the page to:
    Vatican Names New Telescope “Lucifer”?
    Here’s A Whopper Video: NASA and The Vatican’s Infrared Telescope Called (LUCIFER) PT 1 Both NASA & The Vatican have nothing to do with the LBT or what is being dubbed by smear sites as LUCIFER. The video is disjointed, strained, elaborately deceptive, & almost laughable.

Qrios
    Qrios

Post by Qrios Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 am

Does anyone see this as significant in any way?
    Israel Planning to Build Holy Temple, Claims PA Official "The construction of the false Temple on the Temple Mount is closer than ever before," claims an official with the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

"Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized, in the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is violently opposed in the third it is regarded as self evident". - Arthur Shopenhauer
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:06 am

Part four of Tom Horn's EXO-VATICANA. Click link for full article.

PART 4: THE FIRST HYBRIDS

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/vaticana4.htm

Stories and legends extending as far back as the beginning of time in every major culture tell the astonishingly consistent story of “gods” that descended from heaven and materialized in bodies of flesh. Our working hypothesis is that the so-called extraterrestrials are nothing new. Indeed, they have been with us all along. They appear in our literature as far back as records extend.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:44 am

Qrios wrote:Does anyone see this as significant in any way?
    Israel Planning to Build Holy Temple, Claims PA Official "The construction of the false Temple on the Temple Mount is closer than ever before," claims an official with the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Hello Qrios.

In my opinion I see very little significance. The only significance will be to stir up more conflict.

Everybody is looking for a new built temple to signal the soon revealing of the man of sin. I really wonder if the majority have it right? How can it be that easy for the blind "World" to see?

In my opinion the temple we need to be most worried about,is our house (temple,tent). Our bodies are the Temple of God and who or what sits in our temples that can,do,and will corrupt?

Who do, or who will we image?.......Who do,or who will we be imagers of?........"It all comes down to who or what sits in our temples."
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:59 am

Qrios wrote:Does anyone see this as significant in any way?
    Yes, this keeps propping up from time to time. The plans are real and the financing is already in place (which is estimated to be a couple hundred million or more)

What is somewhat surprising to me, is that this article is coming from a Muslim perspective. I checked the Jerusalem Post on-line, and there is no mention of this. hmmmm. Very controversial subject!

The quoted Muslim is incorrect in his assumption/warning that their Dome (Mosque) would need to be destroyed, as the formal Jewish plans for their temple is to build it on the Temple mount beside the Dome.

I concur with ScaRZ as well. Some Christians are looking forward to the construction of the Temple because it brings us closer to the timing of the return of Christ. However, it would be an abomination to build such a thing, from a Christian theological perspective. "The Temple of God is within". Therefore the re-building of Temple (that "Jesus" foretold would be destroyed) would be like re-crucifying Christ again.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:34 am

A matter of interest that most Christians are unaware of;
    The Temple that 'Jesus' spoke in was not Solomon's Temple. Movies of that era depict the Jerusalem Temple as being ancient. However it was Brand New in Jesus' day. Having been re-built by the "Herod" Royal dynasty. It was considered by some in that era as being one of the New "Wonders of the World", for its magnificence. You can Google to learn more.

Knowing this, places an increased significance to Jesus prophecy that the Temple would be destroyed, with not one stone upon another. And this told to the Leading Hebrew Priests while standing in the Temple, no less. Imagine how absurd that must have sounded!

Now of course we all know now that Jesus wrapped this prophecy in a mystery, that wouldn't be understood until later.

He said that not one stone would be left upon another, which obviously suggests a physical destruction of enormous magnitude. But he also worded it: I will tear down this Temple and rebuild it in three days. (John 2:19 and Mark 14:58). Which was referring to his crucification and resurrection, with symbolism that his body is the temple of God.

Both happened! One within weeks and the other approx 40 years later in 70 AD.

When the Romans, under General Titus, destroyed the temple, it involved a legion of Soldiers to tear down all the massive stone walls and columns. What a Prophecy! Imagine what the early Christians, Apostles and Disciples must have thought when they witnessed that!

------------

And now, 2000 years later the Israelis are fully aware of this history. Today's Leading Jewish Rabbis have full knowledge of the historical record.

And they will know exactly what they are saying to Christianity, when they move to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.

Both Biblical and Extra-Biblical Catholic Prophecy indicates that a Pope will aid in the consecration of the Temple. And they too, will have full awareness and knowledge of what this will mean in Christian Theology. Ohhh the hypocrisy.

I'm reminded of Rev 18:4 .... And a voice from Heaven said - Come out of her, my people.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Tom Horn & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report January 13,2013......"3 Hours". Tom goes deep into his Exo-Vaticana material.

I've listened to the full three hours. Get ready for a ride.

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/4/248/show_4248551.mp3

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:42 am

Exo-Vaticana

PART 5: DAYS OF NOAH REDO

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/vaticana5.htm

The former chairman of the President’s Council on Bioethics, Leon Kass, may have said it best in the introduction to his book, Life, Liberty and the Defense of Dignity: The Challenges of Bioethics:

Human nature itself lies on the operating table, ready for alteration, for eugenic and psychic “enhancement,” for wholesale redesign. In leading laboratories, academic and industrial, new creators are confidently amassing their powers and quietly honing their skills, while on the street their evangelists [transhumanists] are zealously prophesying a posthuman future. For anyone who cares about preserving our humanity, the time has come for paying attention.

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:44 pm

ScaRZ wrote: Get ready for a ride.

Yea, quite a ride. How did they end it- need a little time to put a cold/wet towel on my head... lol

I guess I've heard/read so much from these two that I was trying to find something new they were putting out here.

Tom's trying to sell a new book. His "prize on the inside" moment seems to be a (1) chapter where his family had some sort of involvement with the government/some kind of abduction scenario that he's never been allowed to talk about...

Umm Steve is well just Steve Smile Sometimes I think he should just say no to coffee ha ha but he's done so much research on "Giants" and seems to know quite a bit about the various terminology that is clearly very confusing to most guests on C2C .. Terminology/ spelling/ in the bible for Giants/ Nephilim/Raphium/Seraphim.

I like that these two worked with David Flynn in the past. I believe Mike Heiser too.

I think we all get that the "Vatican" is evil. Maybe evil is not the word. Deceived?

It was a good listen- I do wonder if "redemption" is available for all our so called space brothers.. Obviously not for the fallen angels and the Nephilim demons, spirits etc.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:22 am

@Nib

I enjoy listening to both Tom and Steve. I listen for a few new diamonds to show up. Most of the time I know where they're going,because I've heard both of them for years.

As you mentioned Nib,Steve is very good with his Giants material. Tom is very good with his biotech,the forbidden knowledge of the Vatican,as well as the USA Founding fathers and lay out of Washington DC material.

I would like to be in a room just with the three of us. I doubt I would get much floor time with both of them. Laughing Maybe I could at least get in a question or two.

The Vatican is one in a long line being deceived. They most certainly aren't standing alone.

If there are what you (Nib) refer to as space brothers out there somewhere whom die as we die then the rebellion has reached them also. If they die then they are stained as we are stained and must come to a point of redemption also. They can never reach an eternal state without the putting on of a new house. Off with the old,on with the new.

I see nowhere in The Bible where any fallen(Those taking part in rebellion) Sons of God, Angels(Messengers)or The Adversary will be part of any redemption,change,or rebirth. The eternal beings they are will be taken from them. They will be "No More".

I also see nothing to support redemption for any offspring or creation off of creation of the fallen ones.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 am

Thank you Nib, you saved me some time! Cool

ScaRZ,
    ...nowhere in The Bible where any fallen(Those taking part in rebellion) Sons of God, Angels(Messengers)or The Adversary will be part of any redemption,change,or rebirth
    Agreed.
    However, they already knew the truth and chose to ignore it.

Remember Matthew 10:15:
    "Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city."

How could this be? How could it be any more tolerable, if heaven or hell is determined at death? I think it is because, they didn't know. Unlike the "fallen ones" who did.

I also see nothing to support redemption for any offspring or creation off of creation of the fallen ones.

Do the sins of a parent determine the salvation of the child?

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:03 pm

This is one area Jake you and I in the past have not agreed on and we do not agree today.

I see no evidence that the hybrid offspring of the fallen sons of God will be redeemed,saved or whatever you choose to refer to it as.

I also see no evidence that the offspring of the Nephilim or their offsprings-offspring will be redeemed,saved or whatever you choose to refer to it as.

I don't see any evidence that those mixed with the genetics in any form with the fallen sons of God or their children will be redeemed,saved or whatever you choose to refer to it as.

After years of study on this subject it is where I remain standing. Until The Lord speaks to my heart and leads me away from my stance,I will continue to stand firm.

I see it to be an abomination,an evil seed.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Fare enough, ScaRZ
    The odds are near to nil that you would ever encounter and face a hybrid child. So it really doesn't matter much.

I don't quite understand your view though. Normally I at least understand the views of people of whom I have a different perspective. But I'm at a loss with yours.

I believe that only G-d can impart a soul into a being. And that G-d is the only creator and source of souls. I do not feel it possible that God could create and impart a soul into an abomination. And regardless of whether a child was biologically conceived in sin of any kind or aberration, if G-d imparts a soul, then their prospect for eternity is equal to any other. And that the ultimate judgment of the soul is based entirely upon their own choices. Whereas G-d looks upon the heart.

If a hybrid landed on my door, I would take them in and provide them rest. Not by my will, but by my understanding of what G-d would will for me to do.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Before I wade into trouble:

Matthew 10:26-27

26 "So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

Now I shall wade

No disrespect to any particular dogma. I am basing the following on the premise that Aliens are Demons and part of the great Luciferian delusion of which guns and ammo will protect us from.....

I'm certain Lucifer would send his agents of mischief around the globe in craft collecting EVEN children from the crib (of which most the world disbelieves as a reality IF abductions are to be believed) to perpetrate a lie to the shrinking minority to bolster support for his reign. (Rolls eyes)

Hello Lucy - shouldn't you be taking world leaders and power brokers instead? They have the money and the power to influence the masses in swifter fashion. Even Children?! Come on - you are the shinning one! Surely, you can do better!? Surely it is written, you held greater power to influence the minds of men?

Why is our Uncle Sam so intent on physical technology - from spiritual beings beyond the flesh? Seem illogical? The new rave in Demons and Devils transportation state secrets?

Or for more intrigue:

In a policy from the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Order JO 7110.65U with effective date, February 9, 2012, it says under Section 8. Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) Reports:

9-8-1. GENERAL

a. Persons wanting to report UFO/unexplained phenomena activity should contact a UFO/ unexplained phenomena reporting data collection center, such as Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) (voice: 1-877-979-7444 or e-mail: Reporting@baass.org), the National UFO Reporting Center, etc.

Scarz, do not forget:

John 16:12-13

12 "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Remember:

The fallen angels of old - begged man (Enoch) to mediate on their behalf, for their sinful nature, eventually failing. Fathers anger was unwavered. Even they sought redemption or forgiveness for errors of judgement.

What is greater - a fathers hate or his love? What compels a father to his ultimate ends hate or love? Has Wisdom in the avatars of this world, (a reflection of the father) ever hated for an eternity?

How many generations did it take before the Father forgave MAN?

If God were to have forgiven the fallen would he have told us, or them?
    God is love not hateful vengence, for all time. Someone as wise as He would eventually find a way to bring a slightly flawed creation back into the fold.

To close - If we truly be Gods as Jesus reminded. We are sons of God. Being Sons of God - is it not in our ability to move mountains? Is it not a reasonable assumption that WE MAY FORGIVE -- even those that FELL in transgression against us? Is there any greater from of compassion than to raise your brother/enemy from battle rather than to fall him deeper into oblivion?

RE: Jake's quote:

"If a hybrid landed on my door, I would take them in and provide them rest. Not by my will, but by my understanding of what G-d would will for me to do."

DITTO.

Nib

Post by Nib Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:23 pm

MD02 wrote:

"If a hybrid landed on my door, I would take them in and provide them rest. Not by my will, but by my understanding of what G-d would will for me to do."

DITTO.

"Could I please have a glass of milk and some strawberry ice cream please? I'm spent!!" The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 14 Alien-human-hybrid

These are murky waters here. Would a hybrid even have a soul? Issued by whom might I ask? Did the fallen ones have souls?

Here's a good read I'm sure you've all read from "LA"

In my opinion it is the presence of the fallen angels once again manifesting openly on the planet. The so-called alien/human hybrid is a modern-day equivalent of what happened thousands of years ago in antiquity. In other words the Nephilim are back. The picture that I displayed to the left may be the real thing, a hybrid, in as far as what some abductees report seeing. According to Dr. Jacobs the breeding program has reached its conclusion and unlike the picture above the results are such that these demonic hybrids can pass as human. Now back to what came across my desk. This person related that the sons of god i.e. the fallen angels are engaged in a breeding program as they:

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/hybrids-nephilim-luciferian-endgame/

I thought God made it quite clear that this rebellion would land you in the lake of fire- blotted off the scroll of existence....?
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Nib wrote:
    I thought God made it quite clear that this rebellion would land you in the lake of fire- blotted off the scroll of existence....?
    Ya well, too bad so sad for them. They make their own bed.

So, give me their children. I'll influence them in the ways of righteousness. Their soul will experience the difference between my Lord and their parent's Lord. By my love they will know Him.

Their souls are made by G-d, and thus as precious to Him, as equally as 'Jesus' loves the red and yellow, black and white.

wink

Last edited by Jake Reason on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Nib wrote:

"I shall fear no Evil." ??? Just a mantra to humm at bedtime - Nib?

Jesus dinned with the 'sinners'of his time - He did not fear them.

You cannot effectively enlist change in the darkened nature of sentient form of creation by exclusion, hate, malign, or SHUNNING. Just as the soil in toil within the garden requires us to get a little DIRTY for the end result.

Of course - it's all poetics.

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Sorry Nib, I scanned over your 1st query (quoted below) and answered your post without respectfully extending importance to this. Apologies

Nib wrote:
    Would a hybrid even have a soul? Issued by whom might I ask? Did the fallen ones have souls?
    Hmmm! I don't know from where the premise of your questions could arise as valid queries. Do you suppose that other created entities can create and impart souls?

I can't imagine this possibility - That there would be demi-Gods capable of creating a soul. Nor that "sentient consciously aware life" could exist without a soul.

I have not heard of any theologically sound theory that could support these supposed existences.

Do you think it possible Nib? If so, Why and How? I would like to know of such rationalities.

In the meantime awaiting any valid supportive argument, I will remain under the presumption that Only G-d can create and impart souls. And bring/sustain their bodies to life....

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:01 am

Jake Reason wrote:

I don't quite understand your view though. Normally I at least understand the views of people of whom I have a different perspective. But I'm at a loss with yours.

I don't understand a lot of your views either. I pretty much leave it alone because I've learned from the past,why bother?

I have over the years not held back why I see it as I do. Do you want me to be honest with you and others,or just be another fake and give all the politically correct answers?

As I said....."I see no evidence." That is as honest as I can be with the years I've studied this subject. Have I ever stated that I have all the answers and closed the book?...."No I haven't."

The Lord knows where I stand and why. I will move only when he moves me.

Do I need to attempt to please you or anyone else with my opinions,thoughts,or beliefs on this or any other subject?....."No I don't."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:58 pm