Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:15 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:09 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:08 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeToday at 4:13 pm by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:24 am

ScaRZ wrote:Theological Swapping and the UFO Phenomena - Michael Heiser
    Thanks ScaRZ, will watch it sometime over the next week.

My plate is full with the Higgs Field and Ether studies. Science is etching closer to discovering the mind of G-d and methods of creation. Theologians will desire a explanatory synthesis bridging science and theology.

Ad so in the spirit of your post above - "be ye ready", I have some studies to do.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:05 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    Condition Red....As in condition orange, the soldier is ready to fight. The difference is experience. A battle-seasoned believer knows quickly what to do because of his/her experience.

Is there a condition 'Ether' anywhere?

My flight is nearing its departure, Scarz...

The winds are blowing me into other directions.

Hopefully, Nib will inspire you as well.

Thanks, Nib.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:59 am

MD02 wrote:

My flight is nearing its departure, Scarz...

Where is your flights destination?

The winds are always blowing,so be sure and stay on a good coarse. Once blown off coarse it's very easy to be lost.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:30 am

ScaRZ wrote:

The winds are always blowing,so be sure and stay on a good coarse. Once blown off coarse it's very easy to be lost.

“Prepare”

Within the winds there is a sound
    Shall guide the guise of man
    Moving cause to course for truth
    To find what lies within.

What is seen - is often not
    While locked within the web
    Anansi needs the mustard seeds
    ‘Tis that, which he has fought.

At journeys end it will be known
    O’ hearts are weighed of fate
    Even knights who know the words
    Might see an empty plate.

If God is all, in everything
    We are much alike
    Even the men upon the hill
    Who brandish sharpened pike.

Within the winds there was a voice
    So simple and somewhat kind
    Oftentimes neglecting it
    As pride does often hide.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:00 pm

MD02 wrote:
    ScaRZ wrote:

“Prepare”

Within the winds there is a sound
    Shall guide the guise of man
    Moving cause to course for truth
    To find what lies within.

What is seen - is often not
    While locked within the web
    Anansi needs the mustard seeds
    ‘Tis that, which he has fought.

At journeys end it will be known
    O’ hearts are weighed of fate
    Even knights who know the words
    Might see an empty plate.

If God is all, in everything
    We are much alike
    Even the men upon the hill
    Who brandish sharpened pike.

Within the winds there was a voice
    So simple and somewhat kind
    Oftentimes neglecting it
    As pride does often hide.

We kindred are the produce of the Truth yet to be found in the classical expression of thought...

The rider should never forget that all movements of the High School are born from impulsion. The piaffe is created by the desire to go forward, checked by the rider, and the passage by an exuberance of temperament, created and controlled by the rider. Even the capriole is a mixture af gaiety and impulsion. To control these movements, which are the gifts of nature, is the aim of equitation. When this aim is reached equitation may justly qualify as an art.

...In those days man tried to penetrate the secret of the harmony between two living creatures -- horse and rider.
    ~ Alois Podhajsky

So if the winds carry you before we speak again, may the exuberance of temperament never lose its impulsion.

Your life justly qualifies as an art.

Your friend Cyrellys

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:08 pm

MD02 wrote:
    ScaRZ wrote:
    Condition Red....As in condition orange, the soldier is ready to fight. The difference is experience. A battle-seasoned believer knows quickly what to do because of his/her experience.

Is there a condition 'Ether' anywhere?
    Yes...
    We'll talk it over in the bye 'n bye,
    We'll talk it over, my Lord and I,
    I'll ask the questions and he'll tell me why,
    When we talk it over in the bye 'n bye.

May Nature comfort your soul.

All the best wishes MD. Until tomorrow brings another day.

Safe travels

Last edited by Jake Reason on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Monday

He is risen!

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:48 am

ScaRZ,
    I was not too familiar with Ed Dames. Did a search and found skeptic and pro reviews. Went to his website thekillshot.com and noticed that he uses charlatan style sales techniques in promoting his RV training courses. But thought I'd at least watch the "free" Killshot documentary, only to find that 'free' meant paying $14.95 for DVD shipping and handling. So I was not too impressed.

I was just about to flush this guy down the drain when I came across Disclose TV. And they are showing the "free" Killshot documentary for truly Free.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/89907/Ed_Dames__The_Killshot_Remote_Viewing_Predictions/

Just watched it. To my surprise, it is very convincing.

As you will find, this scenario is Biblically prophesied, in detail. However, I don't think the timing is as soon as Ed thinks.

It sounds like "the sign of the coming of the son of man". - Matt 24

Ed Dames was also talking about this in the second hour of C2C on April 23rd;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkI-4lhy1KI&
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    Just watched it. To my surprise, it is very convincing.

As you will find, this scenario is Biblically prophesied, in detail. However, I don't think the timing is as soon as Ed thinks.

It sounds like "the sign of the coming of the son of man". - Matt 24

I got through watching it just a few moments ago. This event if truly known and prepared for would wipe out billions while others survive.

The earth would be ready once again for a replenishing similar to the days of old....."The first man (Adam) as well as Noah were given the task of replenishing this earth."

Genesis 1:28........"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Genesis 9:1........"And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth."

Once again some time in the future this earth will need a replenishing as the millennium period becomes a reality.

This Killshot documentary reminds me of these words written in scripture.

2 Peter 3:10........"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Yes that could be it. I was thinking Matthew 24: 24-30

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Yes Jake,it could all tie together.

Just think if evil men ever got the knowledge to control such things as "The Killshot". The fat cats could spend many,many moons preparing themselves and a remnant of earths population for "The Killshot".

They could finally achieve their goal of removing the billions and billions of humans and get it to a population number they so desire.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:30 pm

ScaRZ wrote:They could finally achieve their goal of removing the billions and billions of humans and get it to a population number they so desire.
    Yes but unfortunately their underground get-a-ways will probably become tombs. Cool

There are no prophecies of many people safely coming out of the ground having been saved from an Apocalypse.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri May 03, 2013 7:36 am

Here are a few links I will post small snippets of the articles I found of interest relating to alien abductions and mind control.

Leah Haley on Alien Abduction: “It Doesn't Happen”

http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2011/09/leah-haley-on-alien-abduction-it-doesnt_17.html

Haley initially thought aliens were responsible for her experiences but that changed following years of investigation. She long acknowledged military personnel were involved in her experiences to some extent, but she fully re-evaluated circumstances after viewing select Freedom of Information Act and U.S. Patent Office documents. Haley further based her revised conclusions on hundreds of interactions with abductees and researchers, as well as having mysterious individuals enter and later abruptly vanish from her life. She is now thoroughly convinced mind control experiments are responsible for what became known as the alien abduction phenomenon.

“I really can explain every alien abduction away using human technology,” Haley said.

Commenting on what she termed “legitimate” reports of abduction, she continued, “I don't know for sure, but every case that I know very, very well – every single one of them – if I probe deeply enough, I'm going to find that there were humans here and there too. That tells me that it was a human-instigated situation. I can't think of a single case, not a single one, that I've really delved into that didn't have humans in it too, so I just don't think alien abductions are happening. I don't know, but I just don't think they are.”

--------

John Marks and 'The Search for the Manchurian Candidate'

http://www.ufotrail.blogspot.com/2013/04/john-marks-and-search-for-manchurian.html

Those familiar with The UFO Trail and Orlando Paranormal Examiner are well aware of my interest in the intelligence community. Part of that interest was inspired by the extents I consistently find people within ufology to be largely uninformed of the histories of intelligence agencies. Such people are subsequently ill equipped to identify potential correlations between the intelligence community and ufology.

More than one well educated contact in the UFO community has told me that the vast majority of what they knew about Project MKULTRA they learned as a result of our interactions. Other contacts, well versed in matters of alleged aliens and their methods of operation, have often demonstrated comparatively very little knowledge of the intelligence community. Obviously, an accurate and comprehensive history of American intelligence matters is not included in either typical US college curriculum or popular UFO lore. It is for such reasons that I offer a bit of history on how the public gained access to what is known of Central Intelligence Agency ventures into behavior modification projects such as MKULTRA.

--------

The CIA and the Search for the Manchurian Candidate, Part One of Two

http://www.ufotrail.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-cia-and-search-for-manchurian.html

Nick Redfern and the late Philip Coppens are among the researchers who explored the possibilities that so called alien contactees may have been related to such psychological operations. There is reasonable evidence suggesting at least some of the higher profile contactees were significantly involved with – if not acting directly on behalf of - the CIA while publicly narrating their elaborate tales of interplanetary diplomacy. Much has also been made of the case of Antonio Vila Boas and its possible origins in quite terrestrial chemical and behavioral covert research.

Whether or not such theories are entirely accurate, exploring what is known of intelligence operations of the era provides insight into the related possibilities. A review of CIA activities reveals that if the 'company' was not conducting experiments involving the manufacture of alien story lines, it would certainly not have been due to a lack of willingness to try such things on for size. The Agency was neck deep in seemingly every other unconventional weapons and intelligence concept its personnel could conceive.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri May 03, 2013 10:58 am

Thanks ScaRZ. I read all three.

A lot of deception revolves around the abduction phenomena.

Personal self-deception - among those who are not able to interpret what they are experiencing.

Consultant deception - among researchers and psychologists who implant ideas into Experiencers to encourage support of their opinions or agenda.

IC deception - using Experiencer's story or cooperation to aid in Counterintelligence Operations or Disinformation Campaigns, without any regard to validity of the Experiencer or morality of their usury.

And all the above doesn't even include the Visitor's part in the abduction phenomena.

Consequently, I only take a mild interest in this area of Ufology. This field is fraught with deception and junk. It's like a garden overgrown by weeds and thistles. If I met a person who truly had an abduction experience, I'd advise them to stay away from Abduction Researchers.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri May 03, 2013 1:46 pm

@Jake

You supply select humans the right drugs to use on the subjects and these subjects will cross over into encounters.

If these select humans are able to get inside the subjects brains they will control what they see,hear,taste,and feel.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun May 05, 2013 8:48 am

Are We The Last Generation of 'WILD' Humans?

Click link for full article.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/are-we-last-generation-wild-humans

Could side effects from food additives, water fluoridation, GMO's, tainted air, excessive vaccines, cause people to become mediocre, and lose their critical thinking abilities? Some new technologies could make living a 'natural' life challenging in the near future. In fact, according to the Strategic Social Initiative, (2045.com), scientists, technologists, and entrepreneurs support the forming of a 'new evolutionary strategy' for humanity. Could this become human evolution?

Up until now, people have been able to freely think, and go about activities of daily life. But what if the activities of daily life get altered as a by-product from the military-industrial complex to a point where thinking or having a natural body, eating real food, or breathing real air, stops? Imagine a robotic world of Frankenstein creations, biological machines, sometimes referred to as 'trans-humanism'. This is a possible new paradigm for mankind where AI (artificial intelligence), and bionic body parts merge with our biology towards immortality.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon May 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Interesting article, ScaRZ. I was brought up in the ways of a woodsman. Boyscout style. I can survive in the wild. Most everyone I knew could as well. It was a part of growing up. However, I'm quite sure these once normal skills are lost on GenX and GenY's.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue May 07, 2013 6:55 am

Rapture of the nerds: will the Singularity turn us into gods or end the human race?

http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/22/3535518/singularity-rapture-of-the-nerds-gods-end-human-race

Laura Deming, who began attending MIT at the precocious age of 14, was one of four Thiel Fellows to speak onstage. Peter Thiel, the billionaire hedge fund manager, tech investor and founder of PayPal, is one of the biggest donors to the Singularity Institute. His fellowship offers the world’s brightest minds $100,000 each to drop out of school and pursue their bold ideas. Deming, who at 18 has already finished college, electrified the crowd with her short talk.

"There is one fact that never fails to infuriate me. Every day 150,000 die of a disease that we ignore. I remember when I was eight, I decided that I wanted to work on curing aging," Deming began. "It was watching my grandma try to play with my brother and I when arthritic joints made just walking painful." Deming’s voice grew husky, and her eyes watered with tears. "I remember clearly the death of three grandparents, three amazing people, from this awful, inexorable process that we have somehow come to view as something normal, natural, and beautiful... to be celebrated." She paused to collect herself. "At least outside this room, that seems to be the consensus."

"Just think how far we’ve come in a century," said Deming, her cheeks flushed with excitement. "Only a century ago, the nature of genetic code was still a mystery. Now we’re creating pocket-sized DNA calculators and swapping biological circuitry like it’s Lego blocks." Like many at the conference, her faith in a brighter future was grounded in the continuing acceleration of scientific progress. "If we succeed, we will have turned the most awful paradigm that we know on its head. The inevitability of death."
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue May 07, 2013 8:16 am

3rd paragraph from the botton of the article....

Google’s Peter Norvig, a venerable figure in the world of Artificial Intelligence, was similarly dismissive. Despite the prodigious minds and mountainous resources at his disposal, the biggest artificial intelligence breakthrough of this year wouldn’t exactly pass the Turing test. 1000 computers using 10 million YouTube stills learned how to identify a cat... 15.8 percent of the time. "I think our progress is best summed up by a cartoon from Abstruse Goose," Norvig said, projecting the strip onto the auditorium screen.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri May 10, 2013 1:38 pm

Sorry for not being around much lately. I've been busy with other things as well as needing some time to recharge.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Welcome home ScaRZ! Here's hoping you're bright-eyed and bushy-tailed once more!

Cy

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri May 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Admin wrote:Welcome home ScaRZ! Here's hoping you're bright-eyed and bushy-tailed once more!

Cy

Thank you Cy,I feel the time is right to enter once again. Things are about to get very interesting.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri May 10, 2013 2:59 pm

I believe from the rebellion all creation has been stained. One of the mysteries of God I believe is being played out for all the Host of Heaven both in and also out of rebellion to witness. God is showing and teaching all the Host of Heaven by using man and the Church an example of his wisdom.

The Adversary is part of the plan or he wouldn't be in the picture. Knowing good and evil comes with a price. I see it much like the conscience that resides in man. Before we attempt an evil venture it kicks in to alert us,but the rest is up to us. When we know good and evil there's no excuse,no back door,nobody or nothing else to blame our decisions on.

I'm neither liberal or conservative in reading the Bible and trying to understand it. I don't believe in getting locked into a one set mind. I'm one who believes the more I dig and ask to understand, the picture changes.

I think many times people try and force the words to fit into what they want it to be. Words or ideas we like,we keep them, while things we dislike we shove them under the covers.

I believe we can be in a constant learning mode if we choose to not become stagnant. There are times I know I get bogged down in the mud as we all do. Once I get moving again I kick the mud off my boots and the web that covered my mind sheds away.
    lynx
    lynx

Post by lynx Sat May 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi, I am new here, come in this thread late. I haven't look through the entire thread, But I will later and discuss some of them.

I just want to share some my opinions, I don't claim I am 100% right, but that's what I believe now after some research, I may change later.

1) I believe God, Jesus, Angels, fallen angels, demons , devil all are aliens, or intelligent being not from this earth.

2)I believe angels and fallen angels are spiritual being as well as they have the ablility to transform into human or physical bodies. As we can see it in the Bible, in Genisis, when two angels come down to save lot and his family. The angels can walk, wash their feet and eat.
    And angels don't have wings, having wings is a concept influenced by Islam. Muslims believe all angels have wings, some have more than one pair.

3)Demons may be the evil spirit of Nephilim and their off-springs whom were left behind or survived the Noah's flood. When human encountered possession and seeing ghost, most probably them, fallen angels(the watchers) may play some part of it.

4)I belive God and Jesus is not only the creator, but also the highest authority, most powerful and advanced alien in the entire universe. Much more powerful than the Anunnaki, Nordic, Tall white and all other known and unknown aliens.

5)I believe the Anunnaki, Nordic, TW, Greys, Reptilian and all other aliens are the same, no matter what they claim, Tall White and Nordic act like the angel of light accused the Greys and the Retilian are bad, evil aliens, I think it is just a strategy of good cop, bad cop to deceive people. They are actually all in one. Because I have yet to hear them acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came down in flesh.

6)The coming of Great Delusion/Deception that will deceive many people, even some elect mentioned in 2 Thes 2:9 Matthew 24:24, I believe this strong delusion is related to UFO/Alien phenomena.

Seems to me the showing up of all these aliens, accussing each other, leaking information through contactees, and abductees are acts and overture of this brewing Great Deception that is about to come.

I may be wrong, but what will this strong delusion be? That could even deceive elect. It must be big.

my two cents

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun May 12, 2013 9:22 am

Hello lynx,I'm glad to see you found this thread. I was about to point you in this direction.

I believe we can find many areas to discuss in this thread as members have for several years.

It's good to see you lay out some of your thoughts and I agree none of us have all the answers. Since you are new and haven't read "All" within this thread as well as the other two parts of the thread I will lay out some of my thoughts. This will give you an idea where I stand at this point in time in certain areas.

All paths do not lead to the same destination. All paths definitely lead somewhere,but where?

Jesus Christ is the true vine......."I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman." (John 15:1)

John 15:5-6

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

With Jesus Christ being the true vine then there must be a vine that isn't true.

I believe this leads us back to The Adversary and rebellion. The Adversary chose his path by doing his will above the will of The Father. While choosing his on will above The Fathers will, he chose to to make The Father no longer supreme to him. The Adversary chose to cut himself off from The Father.

The Adversary planted a seed within himself and the seed grew inside him and consumed him. The seed sprang forth and became a vine and quickly the rebellion flourished as branches attached themselves to the vine. Many of The Fathers Heavenly Host were drawn by The Adversary and became those branches when they also cut themselves off from The Father.

You ever notice that one bad fruit leads to a multiplying and branches in many directions?

"All of us are in a spiritual war."

A group of Sons of God (Watchers) gave up their first estate long before the flood of Noah and took wives from among mankind. The human women gave these Sons of God children that were hybrids. These Sons of God as well as many of their offspring (The Mighty Men,Giants,Nephilim) were worshiped and served as gods.

"Can it be that once these Watchers (Sons of God,Sons of Heaven) gave up their first estate, entering into our earthly realm that a flesh came upon them? Could it be that by giving up their first estate,they chose to be similar to man?

They were never from the genetic code of man. They were not our kind but were in fact a strange flesh to man as well as man being a strange flesh to them.

During this time period of the Nephilim before the flood of Noah we read in scripture that the world was filled with evil and violence. I believe it was a time like no other until this day. There will be a time that I believe is fast approaching that will be even worse than were the days before the flood.

Not all Watchers (Sons of God) gave up their first estate and came into our realm. There are many that remain in their heavenly estate and have never rebelled. The vast majority I believe stay true to God to this very day.

I believe the hybrid offspring born from the union of Sons of God (Watchers) and women died and their flesh went back to the earth as man,but their spirit side remained and are the evil spirits,devils and demons that roam about this earth. I believe a great number of them are locked in the Abyss with their fathers (The Watchers).

I don't believe it was only a mixing of genetics with humans and Watchers (Sons of God) but also a mixing with animals,reptiles,and all creatures of earth.

I believe with the corruption in their genetics they had to be taken out. It doesn't matter how large or how small the amount of corruption was in their genetics. In other words one doesn't have to be a full blow Giant in order to be corrupt in their genetic makeup.

I believe this is a picture of what had to take place before The Flood as well as after. To keep the cancer from spreading they "All" had to be taken out. Like a bowl full of beautiful apples,all it takes is one rotten to destroy all of them, if not removed.

"I believe "All" who had corruption mixed in their human genetics were Hybrids." As I said above,it doesn't matter how much or how little. If they had any amount of The Watchers genetics within them,they were a Hybrid........"They were corrupt and could and would taint."

We can all read in scripture that everything was created of a special "Kind" and God says over and over ........."After his kind,after their kind." I believe these words had and still have great meaning.

All those who were born of Watcher+woman were hybrids. All those born or genetically altered with Watcher or their offspring (Hybrids) are hybrids. Anything or anyone mixed in any fashion with hybrids are hybrids. Anything that isn't of it's kind and mixed with anything else is a hybrid.

To carry it further if there are ET,UT's,Aliens or any beings out there, then if we believe God The Fathers words we and they are to remain with only our kind..........No sexual union or no genetic alterations,no mixing. We are of the human kind and are to remain in a sexual or genetic union with our kind.

I still believe most of the entities (Aliens,ET's)man encounters today are hybrids. I can not and will not say all are,but I believe most are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:27 pm