Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 27 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:18 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 27 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:34 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
Cheguevoblin
AtomicBrando
murnut
Earthling
Big Bunny Love
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Cuan Scott
dan
15 posters

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 27 Empty Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Here goes Nothing........

The Princess is barely talking to me, and I seem to be holding her kid hostage.......

I guess they’d better send in the SWAT team.  

Just another typical day in the life of the family..... of any microcosmic family........
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Links to the BPWH Glossary's 

The first is to a partial glossary......... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t251p700-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2  

And at the top of the glossary is the link to one of the several original mnemonic pages, grouped around April of 2016........ https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2 . 

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 27 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:47 am

I think my apocalypse by Sunday picnic plan inspired Wink

Last night I left out offerings to faeries.

If you don’t put your heart into the rituals nothing happens.

There is still a place for ritual.

I know no one talks about it, but a Mongol named Abaris met Pythagoras and they both acknowledged each other as incarnations of Apollo. Mostly ignored by scholars.

Our culture was given to us. Another thread for later.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 27 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:01 am

I model myself on Yeats partly.

He’s kin.

We are of the same fabric, he much more skilled than I.

He fought a magical battle with Crowley.

You seem to have the broad strokes as I also perceive them.

We are perceiving the world of being.

The true world.

One day Yeats was sleeping and was awoken by a young faery couple who had something to tell him.

I am also on the verge of such fantastic perceiving.

I feel them.

Hear them whisper.

I am not looking for some mystic experience.

I am walking the rainbow bridge.

Worlds dissolve into each other.

Yeats beckons me on.

What a man he was.

An incarnation of Apollo for sure.

I must be Apollo’s dog.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:11 am

I have a sense of the arc of history.

But don’t think history is contained in just books written by limited minds.

It’s written by and inside of us.

And one must be as awake as Yeats and Blake to really have a sense of this movement.

I’m onto the big whale.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:21 am

AtomicBrando wrote:I have a sense of the arc of history.

And one must be as awake as Yeats and Blake to really have a sense of this movement.

I’m onto the big whale.

Hope it doesn't swallow You up.

Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:28 am

Ok, I will include Blake’s Marriage....... as prophetic, unto the day.  

The two works...... Marriage..... and the Second Coming...... pretty much put a wrap on world history.  

The princess and the president are the seal.  

This is what monism is all about....... when you apply it to the Ouroboros/CTC/SWH that is world history.  

This is where you must understand Barfield, with his initial and final participations.  You claim I miss Owen’s point......... hmmm.....

I believe I understand why so many are sticking by donny....... besides just the tribal instincts he appeals to..... it is the way that they can vote against the fake news of scientific materialism.  

donny only nibbles at science around the periphery.  

He’s not quite prepared to go for the jugular.  

The princess makes straight the way.  

In the meantime, the circus goes on.  

How well do you understand Teilhard’s Omega?  That’s what this is all about.  

Yes...... folks fear the cosmic jaws of the Omega.  

For now, we are content to dance around the bonfire of donny’s vanity.  

You might wish to see Loreena McKennitt’s All Souls Night.

(cont......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:17 pm

Dan needs to get to counting ;-)

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:31 pm

hobbit wrote:
    AtomicBrando wrote:I have a sense of the arc of history.

I’m onto the big whale.

Hope it doesn't swallow You up.

Hobbit

May be the best thing Wink
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:33 pm

GSB/SSR wrote:Dan needs to get to counting ;-)

How many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie pop?

If the center is everywhere, that’s a lotta lickin.

Get to it chicken!
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:36 pm

dan wrote:Ok, I will include Blake’s Marriage....... as prophetic, unto the day.  

The two works...... Marriage..... and the Second Coming...... pretty much put a wrap on world history.  

The princess and the president are the seal.  

This is what monism is all about....... when you apply it to the Ouroboros/CTC/SWH that is world history.  

This is where you must understand Barfield, with his initial and final participations.  You claim I miss Owen’s point......... hmmm.....

I believe I understand why so many are sticking by donny....... besides just the tribal instincts he appeals to..... it is the way that they can vote against the fake news of scientific materialism.  

donny only nibbles at science around the periphery.  

He’s not quite prepared to go for the jugular.  

The princess makes straight the way.  

In the meantime, the circus goes on.  

How well do you understand Teilhard’s Omega?  That’s what this is all about.  

Yes...... folks fear the cosmic jaws of the Omega.  

For now, we are content to dance around the bonfire of donny’s vanity.  

You might wish to see Loreena McKennitt’s All Souls Night.  

(cont......)

I’ve read all of Barfield.

Final participation is using imagination to cross the rainbow bridge.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:50 pm

Gary & AB,

Sorry, I’m a personalist, not a multiversalist.  I’ll have to leave the counting to you.  

Neither am I a fan of tootsie rolls.

And explain to us why you would want to have two best possible worlds?  

Or if you had two, what would you do with the second one?  

AB,

Very good...... on final participation and the rainbow bridge.  

I guess we’re all on board the glory train...... see you on the other side.  

Gary,

I’m sorry, I just realized why we might want a second BPW....... we could use it for spare parts....... Hallelujah!  

But, hey, isn’t that what the Second Coming is all about...... or not.... actually...... I must be getting a little bit punchy...... after my bedtime.

AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:49 pm

I am a personalist as well.

The Otherword or Underworld is perhaps closer to being than seeming is.

Just another side of the BPW coin.

Not so much spare parts maybe, but the source of the grey mushy matter, like matrix loading program.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:45 am

About the spare parts, AB, that was supposed to have been a joke.

Every person is a spare part of the Monad, except for the simple fact that none of us are to spare.  

When I first heard a Pope speak of the banquet of life, I was perplexed, but rather less so, now.  

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?  

The best possible number.  

In the family, we speak of the other side as being the hive..... or of many mansions, if you will.  

Our convex Earth is the center of the hive.  

The notion of a hollow Earth is a dim reflection of this multi dimensional truth.  The concept of many worlds and multiverses is how we three dimensional beings struggle with this, the mother of all paradigm shifts..... MoAPS.  

11:30.........

Let’s see, here........

AB is a personalist and a final participator.  

What else is required for an embrace of the BPWH?  

Is he ready for the politics of Disclosure?  Is he ready for vegas?  

Back to angels on the head of a pin, and the best possible number.......

The best possible number is, obviously, 10^10.  

Isn’t that a bit crowded?  Not if there is only one pin....... the hive being merely ancillary....... providing support staff and R&R, etc.......

Most of our coCreative work is done in the field...... on the job.  

We do have to think of the statistics of Creation, and in statistics it the root mean square that is critical...... in the case of the BPWH, the square root is 100,000...... just a small town.   And we speak of the apocryphal 144,000 of the ‘returnees’, at the megalithic Alpha...... 12x12k...... along with the 144 million dispersed at the 12 megalopic portals/mother ships of the Omega event....... some hundreds of years hence.  

This is the simplest way to round out the ouroboric CTC that frames our best possible small world.  

It’s all that we need to start talking about the philosophy of the BPW, and beginning to work out the details.  

The main thing to keep in mind is that there is very little overt free will involved...... certainly not as is conventionally understood.  

We are simply coming up with a spectator’s guide to the BPW.  

The chicken is the self appointed visionary, relative to the BPW.  

I’m strictly the big picture guy.  I just happen to have a robust curiosity about any political process involved........ who knew what, and when and why did they know it.

There is a key piece of information that I’m wont to speculate on...... how many folks are aware of this blog.  

I imagine that there could be more eyeballs hereabouts than meets the eye. I further suspect that any such number(s) would be closely guarded by various and sundry parties.

Yes, all of this could be a disinformation ploy, where I’m the honest broker. And maybe not.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:15 am

I wasn’t joking.

Imagination is the loading forming space.

Imagination is the key to all of the experiences.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:25 am

Wonderful........ but show us where you think there might exist any spare parts.

...... eyeballs.......

So what?  If I’m not in the wrong ballpark, all of this Disclosure process is being orchestrated sub specie aeternitas.

But no matter the orchestration, the ontology, or anything else....... there exists the level on which we are living this out...... as ordinary human beings.  

That is the level on which I continue to exist...... much to smelly’s chagrin and consternation.  

5:10.........

The impeachment process continues to move forward.......

An impeachment outcome still remains unlikely, but, nonetheless, it is of sufficient magnitude to warrant our attention.  

I have already expressed concern that the longstanding, explicit partisanship of foot could have serious consequences for Disclosure, in the event a regime change in Washington.  

If so, we could shrug our shoulders and say........ que sera......

That is something I’m not inclined to do.  

But it might also benefit Disclosure........

Going back to the canal cruise of January 2016, it was stated that Disclosure could become problematic for the prospective president, early on.

The tic tac revelations have been dramatic, but of rather limited scope.  Any follow through has been equally limited.  

Ron always averred that a Trump regime would be conducive to Disclosure.  This might have been an incorrect assessment, or an incorrect report.  

Yes, I’ve been thrown under the bus.  Charitably, this could have been to protect the chicken from the anticipated misfortunes of the President, although I do find that unlikely.  Nonetheless, it could turn out to be the case, serendipitously.  

I have some evidence and ample suspicion that traffic here may be subject to manipulation, and this would apply to direct and indirect access to these scribblings.  

In general, and no matter the outcome, it can be stated that the political drama surrounding this administration could be construed as a preparation of the public psyche for the drama of Disclosure.  

Ron’s early assessment may yet turn out to have been prescient..... but also indirectly.  

I defy any mortal to have to have prescribed such Disclosure scenario as we may witness.   My political curiosity remains engaged.  

(cont.......)
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:51 pm

With imagination you can make any parts you need Wink
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Politics...

Republicans = lowest common denominator, white Christians preferred.

Democrats = our difference is our strength, as long as you are our kind of different.

Conservatives to me are much less emotionally intelligent.

Others = fringe, who cares besides taking votes from binary politics.

Binary politics is not democracy, it’s manufactured consent.

Democracy is not the best form of govt maybe, monarchies are if you want to get shit done.

Our political parties are like religions.

If you make all foreign, it becomes other.

Other is dualism.

We practice politics as immature children.

Politics today is not about the best ideas, it’s about pure power, truth is not needed, only believers are needed.

This eternal growth model is wrong.

It’s insane actually.

Just my opinion of course.

This is a small world, hopefully we learn that before we extinguish ourselves.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:58 pm

Trump campaign, RNC raise record $125 million in 3rd quarter

From comment section on that article:
    "So he took in over 4 times more than all of the democratic candidates combined. I wonder if that means anything?"

My view: It means a lot.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:31 am

I don’t believe any numbers the republicans publish, ever.

It’s all distorted.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:37 am

AB is only displaying his complete ignorance with respect to campaign finance laws.

Thank you for pointing out this significant number, 99.  

However, the incumbent is expected to command a rather significant fundraising advantage, relative to the contenders.

So, fortunately, the number of dollars and number of votes do not correlate well.  

It should be clear that persons are not about numbers.

So what are we about?  

Are we not about power and money?  

I argue that, rather than being money machines, we are love machines.  

And what do we love?  We love one another.  

Yes, we do.

And that is not all.  

I refer us all to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs........
    In his later years, Abraham Maslow explored a further dimension of motivation, while criticizing his original vision of self-actualization.  By this later theory, one finds the fullest realization in giving oneself to something beyond oneself—for example, in altruism or spirituality. He equated this with the desire to reach the infinite.
    We don’t say.  

One finds the fullest realization in giving oneself to something beyond oneself........?

Wow....... this is a loaded statement.  

People easily give themselves to preserving species, for instance.  

Often, at the start, we invest our love in one other person.  Our love may find its end, there....... sometimes not..... one thing may lead to another.  

Being quantitatively imbued, it is not difficult to extrapolate love from the one to the many..... to the infinite.

This is the thing about money......... its potentiality so neatly captures our imagination relative to the infinite. And, hey, it is not difficult to quantify.

Love........ it is impossible to quantify.

(cont........)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:02 am

Have been swamped with work on a project ... missed your txt you sent a week or so ago Dan. Sorry about not replying to it but by the time I saw it, several days had already gone by. I feel bad about that.

Anyway, all caught up with everything now and it's nice to be back.

As for Maslow, I'm guessing Trump has never heard of him but thanks for that quote. Love Maslow!

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:31 am

Thank you, 99,

Yes, I had forgotten about Maslow.  

Maslow’s insight concerning the infinite, is something I have neglected in too often referring merely to the interpersonal.  

This may be something that donny and other would be and actual dictators are pointing out to us, albeit inadvertently.  

I come to this belated realization partly by way of AB’s recommendation of The Secret Tradition of the Soul.  

To avoid the excesses of Monism and Deism, I have, up to this point, been stressing the interpersonal aspect of personalism.  

But this stress on the interpersonal does not do justice to the individual soul.  

And, let’s face it, sports fans, democracy does not do justice to the individual soul.  This is the potentially fatal flaw in democracy.  

Substantial blame for our neglect of the individual soul is to be placed on the verbal trepidations of smelly, bless his heart.  This neglect only points to the fundamental flaw of mysticism.  

But here is where the chicken can come into his own.......

Only the chicken understands that we cannot understand the soul without understanding the Eschaton.  

This is what Disclosure is all about.  

The only logical background to the infinite is the finite.  Otherwise the infinite becomes lost in the infinite.  This is what the small world is all about.  It is the necessary background for the infinite One.  

And what does the secret tradition of the soul point to?

It points the the world Soul, which..... ta da...... is none other than the infinite One.

There....... has the chicken finally been able to spit it out?

This is to be the Revelation of Disclosure.

(cont........)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:33 am

https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/the-world-soul/

By detecting any at their scale, such as a grain of sand in Your hand, then You will know all at any scale.

Polarity and equator with a duality of spin hemispheres, each grain of sand is such, no matter how many times You break it down.

Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:46 am

Thank you, hobbit,

Would it be untoward of me to suggest that Ralphie had someone such as the chicken in mind, someone who could cut through the miasma of the modern mind, stuffed to overflowing with mere factoids....... with not a true word in sight.  

The true infinite is shrouded by a false infinite.  

No man made this shroud.  

The Truth could not have caught us off our guard had we not been surprised by its sudden glory.  

3:50.........

Catch us off our guard........?  

That does not do justice to the magnitude of the situation at hand.  

This Truth is going to blow our minds.  

We’ll never be the same again.  We can never be mere mortals again.  

Can we not drag our feet with this Revelation?  

I think we can only return directly to the Source.  We cannot pass Go.  We cannot collect $200.  

What happened to our precious Millennium?  

Right now, it’s twisting in the wind of the Eschaton.  

For how much longer can we be persuaded to mind or daily business, once we have come face to face with the Source?  

Are we going to storm the gates of Heaven?  

Well, we will walk calmly to the nearest exit.  

I don’t think the airplanes will keep flying.  

You’ve seen the postcard cartoons of the Rapture...... I cannot vouchsafe those cartoons.  

What happened to Armageddon and Tribulation?  

They happened....... already.  

Been there...... done that.......  We have the t-shirts.  

What happened to the 144 million?  I’ll have to get back to you on that one.  

Out of this necessity, the Truth was been shrouded for all of history.  

Show me the safety valve.  Hey, the chicken is the safety valve.  

Aren’t the portals supposed to be our safety valves?  Hmmm........

For how long can the Princess keep the door from being forced..... once we have our foot in the door?  

4:40..........

Once our modern mindset starts unraveling....... all the King’s horses and all the King’s men will not be able to put it together again.  

Can we not replay our Original participation?  

That would be like trying to run the film of a chick hatching...... backwards.  

It does look a bit odd.  

An excerpt from Harpur’s STotS........
    “Mythology is a psychology of antiquity; psychology is a mythology of modernity.”
    Somewhat apropos, I believe.

(cont.......)
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:03 am

One could use the Gnostics near literal interpretation of Genesis to see how energy might be moving.

What we have going on in gnostic parlance is a divine invasion by Sophia into a programmed reality orchestrated by corrupt gods.

Oh my.

We could not be allowed to eat from the tree of knowledge or we would become as they are, not god, but the Elohim and then they would have no control over us. We awoke to our slavery in the garden. It was transmuted to shame and sin as a means of control through world religions.  

So Jesus can be seen as the serpent, who freed us from our slavery in the garden, come back to break our programming.

Slaves worked naked in the ancient world.

This view sees all appearance as a lie of higharchical control, VALIS.

Perhaps thoughts used to just happen to us.

That’s a senseless world with no free will.

Randomness doesn’t give you free will.

Partly determined with a little randomness is not free will.

Telos is fundamental to human life.  

How does purpose play a role in nature?

Systems thinking helps here.

Faith in an all knowing being precludes free will.

Why don’t most on earth think they have freedom?

If God is all powerful, we will be judged, it’s all his fault?!

Ha!

There is not one version of history.

There are many meandering streams mixing in history, all flowing with the same water perhaps.

No beauraceacy is perfect.

Perhaps life is the invitation to create yourself.

In our system, the best beauraceacy guides the individual, til the person hopefully emerges.

William James starts with a plurality that has to work together to make the cosmos.

This may allow free will.

If there are many worlds and we can’t talk to ourselves, we have no free will if every possible choice has been made.

See “On the Plurality of Worlds” by David Lewis

So maybe we are all in this together in the best place to be here.

The structure of the world is folkloric, a story.

This is what the Greeks meant by Logos, a narrative cosmic structure.

I feel we must bring our creativity to it.

Reality is revisable then perhaps.

We have the job then to dream the best world, instead of living in a nightmare.

Psychology then may be before science and in fact that’s what I have discovered for my self.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:55 am

Ab,

Many will rebel, many will recoil against the BPW.  The more we struggle, the tighter we a bound.  

You may bring your creativity to the BPW.......  nay, you must.  

As an artist or inventor, you apprentice yourself to your muse.  

Is the BPW worth dying for?  

It is....... it may be your choice, even your free choice, but it is also your fated choice.  

Theists have struggled with this for aeons.  

Time and history are illusions, from the perspective of the other side.  

There is omniscience.  Sapience is a condensed version, thereof.  

Omniscience resides in the Monad, so does our coCreativity.  

At our most creative, we merge with the world soul.  

Evil genius........ Donald Trump and every other tin horn autocrat out there, display this genius.  

This genius grows in the dark, like mushrooms.

The darkness came with Creation...... our sojourn from Source.

The darkness will depart, on as the Source reappears, in real time.

Whoever is to be the Second Coming incarnates the Source, in real time, as Jesus did in virtual time.

(cont.......)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 pm