Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Regina Hall Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Social And Profiles Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Regina Hall Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Social And Profiles Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Regina Hall Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Social And Profiles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Regina Hall Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Social And Profiles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Regina Hall Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Social And Profiles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Regina Hall Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Social And Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Regina Hall Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Social And Profiles Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Regina Hall Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Social And Profiles Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Regina Hall Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Social And Profiles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Regina Hall Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Social And Profiles

Nishat799

Regina Hall Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Social And Profiles Empty Regina Hall Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Social And Profiles

Post by Nishat799 Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:33 am

Regina Hall was born on December 12, 1970, in Washington, D.C., to Ruby and Odie Hall. She has a younger sister named Lisa. She graduated from Fordham University with a degree in English in 1992 and from New York University with a Regina Hall master's degree in journalism in 1997. She started her career as a staff member for Senator Christopher Dodd and then as a consultant for various political campaigns. She made her acting debut in a TV commercial for Loving in 1992.

Regina Hall has dated several celebrities in the past, such as Sanaa Lathan, Chadwick Boseman, Hill Harper, and Damon Wayans. However, she is currently in a relationship with rapper Common, whom she met on the set of Barbershop: The Next Cut in 2016. They have been dating since 2018 and have been spotted together at various events and occasions.
    As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, I can provide you with some information about Regina Hall, the American actress. Please keep in mind that the details may have changed since that time, and I recommend verifying the latest information from more recent sources.

Regina Hall's Net Worth:
    As of my last update, Regina Hall's estimated net worth was around $4 million. Her net worth may have changed due to her acting roles, endorsements, and other financial ventures.

Family:
    Regina Hall tends to keep her personal life private, and there is limited information available about her family. She has not been very vocal about her family members in the public domain.

Boyfriend:
    As of my last knowledge update, there were no publicly known details about Regina Hall's boyfriend or dating life. She has generally maintained a private personal life.

Height:
    Regina Hall's height is approximately 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm).

Social Media Profiles:
    Regina Hall may have active social media profiles, but these can change over time.Regina Hall Biography As of my last update, she did have an Instagram account where she shared updates and interacted with her fans. You can check her social media profiles for the most recent updates and posts.

Please note that the information provided here is based on my knowledge as of September 2021, and there may have been developments in Regina Hall's life and career since then. To get the most current information about her net worth, family, boyfriend, and social media profiles, I recommend checking her official website, social media accounts, or recent interviews and articles.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:50 am