Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:43 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
Course Catalog
@awestruckt
RunningBull
GSB/SSR
U
dan
GrandCru
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
SurfBum
15 posters

Immaterialism 7

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 Empty Immaterialism 7

Post by dan Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the continuation of the Immaterialism 6 thread.......

The original topic reminder post https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t320-immaterialism
    should be substituted here......

Please remember to confine you dialogue to matters that are pertinent to the topic of immaterialism/disclosure.

Thank you.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Immaterialism 7

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:16 pm

Speak!

Would this guy lie to you?

The blind donkey and smelly goat speak all they know.

Those that hide hate them.

Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 89f7ce10

Bring it all into the light.

Can’t lurk or hide your thoughts like your treasures here.

The Bull will rob you of all you hide and hold.

Speak, that I may see Thee!

“So, like a forgotten fire, a childhood can always flare up again within us.” —Bachelard

“Run from what's comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious. I have tried prudent planning long enough. From now on I'll be mad.”

—Rumi

Last edited by smelly on Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:43 pm

This post is a follow-up for that dream I posted about here in this thread last night right  after I had it. I mentioned that in my dream, I went to that stadium to meet-up with a deceased famous person who was going to dance with me in field of that stadium. Well, that famous person was Robin Williams and as it is so often happens, the person central in any dream I have, often times has initials that predict what the next winning number will be for the next upcoming Pick 3 lottery draw... in this case, the midday draw which was at 12:30 PM today.

It turns out that Robin Williams initials predicted what the winning number of today's midday draw was going to be. His initials correspond to the corresponding numbers in the alphabet system starting with A = 1 and so on. In this case, R= 18 and W= 23. Today's winning number for the midday pick 3 lottery draw was 923  

Immaterialism 7 - Page 6 30ubL9F

R is 18 -----> 1+8 = 9  and then keeping the last two numbers "as is" for the letter W which is 23... that's how it works when the first initial has 2 numbers instead of just one as its numerical corresponding number in the alphabet. I add those digits comprising that first initial to reduce it to one number. 
    So in this case 18 is reduced to 9 which is then the first number of the pick 3 lottery set  which in this case turned out to be 923, (the digits 23 corresponding to W= 23 which I keep intact for that 3 number set).

---------------------
    Last night when I had that dream, I was only focusing on what the dream meant and not so much who that famous person was in it. But then when I checked to see what the pick 3 midday winning number was today about an hour ago or so, I now understand why Robin Williams was the person who was chosen as the central person in that dream because his initials numerically corresponded to what the winning number was going to be in the next upcoming Pick 3 lottery draw.

Last edited by 99 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:54 am; edited 3 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:10 pm

Lol, I live a very interesting life.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:01 pm

This is the story of the human journey toward itself.

You are not a spirt on a journey lost in matter.

Spirit and matter are abstractions born of reason.

No soul.

No spirit.

Just this.

The whole house of cards falls.

That opens things up quite a bit.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:11 pm

"Let’s call Jesus Consciousness, our shared group memory maybe?" ~ smelly

Rudolf Steiner calls it "Christ's Consciousness" and our species primordial collective consciousness' shared memory, what some call the Akashic Records, is stored within it... like how it is with Pierre Teilhard de Chardin's introduction to what the noosphere is. 

Each species has it's own primordial collective consciousness which also includes an information stream that passes on information on an unconscious level to those those within that species. An example of this is the 100th Monkey Effect... but that's just one of many examples of this phenomenon.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:24 pm

Jung and Paul Tillich explored this topic too. Tillich called it "the vastly uncharted ocean of the universal primordial unconscious mind". These are topics I studied as a graduate student in the field of psychology. Specifically Psychotherapy.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:52 pm

99 wrote:the vastly uncharted ocean of the universal primordial unconscious mind

Touching primordial mind has strange effects.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:46 am

"Lets call jesus consciousness"
    Wrote Smelly.

That's what I have been doing so all along.

This easter mullarky is exactly that, when the consciousness flows enable creation ( northern hemisphere) as they vary in difference between implosion over outrush and thus the consciousness ( jesus) arises from dormant to be alive again.

All the bible STORIES are this knowledge put into a control rule book for lemmings to adhere to.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:13 am

Did you know:

In Roman Catholicism and orthodox Christianity, the priest is referred as the Persona Christ when he celebrates Mass? Pope Benedict said that "in the sacred mysteries (the priest) does not represent himself and does not speak expressing himself, but for the other, for Christ." IOW's, he transforms into the "other", the Christ when celebrating the Mass where, through the "mystery" of Transubstantiation , the host and the wine transforms into the body and blood of Jesus. As it says in the Bible, "and having given thanks, He broke it and said, "This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me." ~ 1 Corinthians 11:24
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:28 am

I forget, now, what was it that we were celebrating........ a portal conspiracy of some sort.....

What might be the mother of all portal conspiracies......?  Wherever three or more of you are gathered together in my name, there shall I be, also.  

Yes, 99, the mass is a celebration of portals.  

smelly opened up a portal in his backyard, with a little help from the rest of us.  

I think I claimed that ours was the first public portal*.  Maybe the Catholics beat us to it.  Every religion has its own portals, with oodles of entanglement.  That is just the definition of any religion.  

Portals also involve geomancy, astrology and numerology, as hobbit already knows.  

We pick up on the traditional religions just as a way to amplify the entanglement factor.  

hobbit has been a crypto personalist all along, we just had to smoke him out, a little bit.  

The Latin word..... religio, is just another word for entanglement.  

This is bad news for smelly........ he is doing everything he can to extricate himself from those snares.  

But then so are we.......

We are stealing the portals from the individual religions, just in order to reconfigure them back into the primordial global Portal, leading directly back to Mt Monadnock.  

1(ft)..........

If truth be known, smelly is not really into portal sharing.  He has his own, in his backyard.  

Pantheism/mysticism is not a communal pursuit.... certainly not in the first instance.  

Yes, there certainly are Wiccan circles of magical pursuit.  smelly was in an ayahuasca circle when he made his first spiritual breakthroughs.  

We might ask hobbit about purely natural portals, where persons are involved only incidentally.  

Vortices certainly have the flavor of being purely geomantic. The Skinwalker Ranch might be an example.  

But, wait, these vortices are always based, perhaps entirely, in the appearance of alien entities.  These entities inevitably become entangled with us, humans.  

hobbit, of course, loves to carry on about cosmic force fields..... what could be more impersonal?  

hobbit is certainly not a people person.  

hobbit, however, has not reckoned with the small world hypothesis (SWH).......

hobbit’s default activity is dowsing.  There is no dowsing without a dowser, of course.  But dowsing is most commonly employed in the pursuit of underground water.  

Water is the elixir of life..... not just human life, of course.  

The basis of the small world hypothesis is the Anthropic Principle.  Yes, the Anthropic Principle is misnamed.  It should be called the biological principle, in its literal/original formulation.  

I believe, however, that hobbit has pronounced his long standing adherence to the notion of cosmic consciousness.  

Yes, I’m an animist when it comes to consciousness.  Consciousness is something we share with the animal kingdom.  

Self awareness, however, is something else....... and, yes, I do know that chimpanzees recognize themselves in mirrors.  

The question before us is whether cosmic consciousness is self aware.  

I suggest that it must be, virtually by definition.  

Now we could ask if gravity is a part of cosmic consciousness, or is it the other way around?  

Any immaterialist is committed to the former view.  I suggest that hobbit is as well.  After all, that is where logic takes us.  

Cosmic consciousness implies a cosmic self.  Selfhood is only a concomitant of sapience..... not of sentience.  There is a gap, and please mind the gap.  

I’m suggesting that hobbit must be a personalist, as must be every person..... no?  

Existentialists are personalists who deny any source.  

They are a bit like the impersonal mystics....... Brahman is the Source, but it is impersonal..... indeed, it is a Void.  

smelly and I agree in the philosophy of no self.  But this is not the same as no Self.  

Our illusory mini selves exist only inasmuch as we partake of the cosmic Self, so how can that be Nothing?  

Yes, the world is just an illusion, as most non prophetics believe.  This illusion is the product of our (bad) karma, they say.

See if you can follow this logic. I certainly can’t...... the buck has to stop somewhere? Well, with the caveat that the BPW is a CTC ..... closed timelike curve...... it doesn’t stop, but come on, you know what I mean.

What about the primordial monadic Self? It came from the cosmic potential. You might as well ask why there is something, rather than nothing. There cannot be anything without an observer. Even the quantum physicists will admit to that much. But that much is just about everything...... no?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:09 am

The GOP posts He is Risen meme on Twitter, how anti-American of them.

Culture obsessed with meaningless social influence.

Politics and Justice completely corrupted.

Morality for sale.

I think that about sums things up.

We are utterly insane.

At least for hundreds of years more if the past is any hint.

It was insane to try to own the earth.

You better open your own connections.

Make your own life amongst the rubble of love.

The world has absolutely nothing for you but death.

It’s coming one way or another.

How to live amongst the insane until then, quietly.

I still look on the bright side of life.

The ability to find your own meaning is the only reason I keep living.

Yes, we are entangled, but I can still keep the world at bay with my garden.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:30 am

Smelly wrote...
    "I always look on the bright side of life"

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:33 am

smelly is having a bad day.....

Let’s let him have his space.  We all need our space.

Thank you, hobbit...... one of my favorite videos.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:59 am

It’s a lovely day as long as you ignore the noise.

See hobbit got me, Dan missed it Wink

Hobbit is a bit ahead of you Danny boy.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:21 pm

The animal rights folks would have to crucify hobbit, if the knew he was a crypto BPWer underneath. You can never be too careful with those guys.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:45 pm

Edit: I'm just dying to know.

With All Due Respect...

Who or what is the MotherFucking HIVE QUEEN!?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:47 am

dan wrote:The animal rights folks would have to crucify hobbit, if the knew he was a crypto BPWer underneath.  You can never be too careful with those guys.  

What dat?

crypto bpwer?

http://vortexmaps.com/planets.php

Portal points....

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 am

I don’t know U.  U should give me a call.  

smelly doesn’t know the BPW.  God is in the noise.  smelly just has to look more closely, and maybe use his head, for a change.  God was in Sri Lanka.  Couldn’t you tell?  

God was at the crucifixion.  He was that guy on the stake.  Sometimes smelly is dumber than he looks.

God does prefer to attend birthday parties.  He’s a party animal.  But he’ll do funerals, too.

I mean, if there were a devil, I’m sure he’d want to be at the parties, too.   He just never got the invite.  Poor guy.  Don’t you feel sorry for him?  We do try to make it up to him.  

I guess that the devil is just not a party planner.  He tends to go with the flow, too much...... with the madness of the crowds.  It takes a little more restraint.  

In going with the flow....... evidently we don’t need much help, in that regard.  Do we, smelly?  

Is God all about premeditation.....?

Was the law of gravity premeditated......?

hobbit should know, but I don’t think he does.  

Does gravity go with the flow?  Maybe, gravity is the flow.  

Gravity is part of the stage setting.  Do we need a stage manager?  Not necessarily.  

We can be just self organizing..... gravity and all.  

Gravity takes up the slack, didn’t you know?  

Gravity helps us to rationalize the Sun and Moon.  

It keeps our playing field more level. Water seeks its own level.  

The Sun and Moon help us to rationalize gravity.  

Yes, hobbit, persons can self organize in ways that atoms could not imagine.  We imagine atoms...... they don’t imagine us.  But smelly might tell us that it’s all the same.  Maybe smelly’s not as dumb as he looks.  Do we imagine Fibonacci, or does Fibonacci imagine us?  And, if we really wanted to, we could ask the same of the j guy.  

And who is the optimizer.....?  Us or the atoms?  It might be Malcolm in the middle.  Just find the center of gravity.  One thing about Calvary..... it does lend gravitas.  Otherwise, we would all have floated away, long ago..... which would have been just fine with smelly and hobbit..... but they would have missed out on Donald Trump and YouTube.  Perish the thought.  

noon........

I’m reading this opinion piece...... https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/21/opinion/impeach-donald-trump.html I agree.  donny doesn’t necessarily have to go. He necessarily has to be censured.  

Whether he goes or stays, he was the best possible POTUS for his time in office.   But the times..... they do change.  

donny has made his point...... deplorables are allowed to vote in this country.  They, too, needed a voice..... along with an orange mop.  

But maybe, finally, we’ve had just a bit too much fake news.  

Maybe it’s time for the Truth.

But..... are we ready for the Truth?  Every day, we get more ready.  

Why don’t we just wait it out?  

We stand on ceremony.  But whose ceremony is it?  

This party belongs to the j guy.  

Our party has been extended, all on his account.  

This is the very last thing that donny and the deplorables would understand.  

Time is being marked.  

We don’t want to get rid of donny, we just want to hang an albatross on his neck.

That albatross will be an invitation to his successor.  It will stink to high heaven.

Are we ready for his successor?  

Are we ready for Disclosure?  

We become more ready every day.  

Every day, the risks of non Disclosure multiply.  

We play with that fire.  

I could be God...... and so could you.  I’m not omniscient, and I don’t think you are, either.  

I carry water for the Truth.  So do you.  

donny does not.  Nor do the deplorables.  

One of us will have to decide..... based on very limited information.  

I go with that flow....... the evident flow of Disclosure.  

When it comes to Truth, I’m an opportunist.  I smell opportunity.  

Impeachment could be a very significant step in opening the door to Truth.  

Overall, it would be a tiny step..... but one small step for a man.....

Are we ready to take up that slack?  Will the Truth have sufficient gravitas, unto that day?  

foot claims to have been on the selection committee for donny. The is also rumored to have been a selection committee for barry...... and, no doubt, for other presidents, as well.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:54 am

True, I don’t understand anything.

Nor do I seek understanding.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:57 am

Not to worry, smelly....... Truth knows where you live.

Truth is out to get us....... take us by surprise.   It’s much more fun that way........ all you have to do is go with that flow....... just like falling in love.

Whatever little scenario we are playing out, it has been in place since the beginning of time.  This scenario is the reason for time....... it’s being the Metanarrative for Creation, don’t you know?  

This little scenario provides the subtext for cosmology...... both scientific and otherwise.  

Not to worry...... we’re in pretty good hands....... well, the best possible hands...... hey, it’s good enough for gummint work.  

The Thowfeek Jamaath just didn’t want to be left out.  Do you, smelly?  

Yes, the portals they are a opening.  The Princess bides her time.  Hey, we’ve got all the time in the world.  

It’s about time for someone to grab this bull by the horns.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:44 am

If these assholes who have all the money and think they run things can do their thing...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_Beta_Phi

We can do ours Dan.

They joke about ripping off the world.

I don’t know why one would be proud of such a thing.

They didn’t want to be cattle maybe, so they gave into the wolf.

But the wolf is a test of the quality of the being.

The wolves exist to test us and keep us lean maybe.

Here we ponder how to awaken one mind, they seek to put their boot on the neck of the world.

So what kind of world has this evil in it?

The best possible one I guess.

A parasitic beast meant to destroy us and return us to whence we came perhaps?!

I love the world as it is, even with these mother fuckers in it.

They love it because they can eat non stop as a wolf.

They see us as cattle.

I know they are just scared kids each one.

Bullied and beaten down.

There must be lions amongst them.

I call to the lion hearts to stand in the breach.

I have to be honest, my distaste has nothing to do with the amount of money they have, but with their lack of Humanity.

The wolf will eat your humanity and then you are just a wolf.

What you give your self to, you become and reflect.

This is some dark stuff.

True evil.

A real cancer working every second to eat the world.

This is all just what’s happening.

I can’t get them out of the world.

I’m not leaving the world until my ticket is punched.

They will take not a cent into death.

The great equalizer.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:03 pm

Wolves........?  

They may be giving the Wolf a bad name.  

But I’ll bet you, a dollar to a donut, each of them has been briefed.  What can they do, besides eat, drink and be merry?  

The world is just about to pass them by, and they know it.  It’s sort of sad, don’t you think?  

Donald Trump is their last hurrah.  

Heck, he is our last hurrah.  Ego maniacs are about to be less in demand.  

The maniacs are not the cause.  They are just the symptom...... of our collective disease...... of repressing the Truth for so long.  We are about to burst...... with the Truth.  We are the chrysalis of the Truth.  

Yes, smelly, it may easily be mistaken for a cancer.  

Are we seeing the outlines of the butterfly, yet?

Perhaps, but you do have to squint.

A principal harbinger would be the internet...... as the larval stage of something slouching toward Bethlehem. Wikipedia has all the pieces, but somebody has to fit them together.

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:11 pm

I know they would party as the earth finally was destroyed.

They would have a party to kill the last lion.

It is sad.

It hurts even.

If we as a culture taught children and adults more about death and how to prepare for it and live with it, perhaps that would put life in perspective for us and slow us down a little.

We move so fast, we miss so much.

It’s when we look to the future with transcendence in mind that we make problems.

The evil on earth counters the good, resting state, not action might allow us to catch a breath or two and blink and look around.

This is Dan’s fabled MOAPS, better to come from peace than terror I feel.

If we could have a gigantic shift when we became conscious and could have a huge shift through Descartes and friends, and when we began to sing the Blues, we can have more shifts.

Yes, you can kind of see outlines if you squint.

If you blow on the cold future the steam makes shapes in the air.

There will come a spring on earth maybe when nothing grows.

Here we be on the earth, spinning spinning spinning.

We aren’t done yet.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:29 pm

You’re still playing the old game of coulda, woulda, shoulda........  

You keep thinking you’re gonna outsmart the best possible world..... give it up, smelly.  

Just go with the damn flow........

Here, at OM, we are the peanut gallery...... critiquing Leonardo as he’s painting the Mona Lisa....... hey, pass the popcorn......

https://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/2019/04/dan-t-smith.html ..... see what I mean......

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:37 pm

I thought this an interesting discussion on the fight for the soul of quantum physics.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Physics/comments/bfqa6q/a_struggle_for_the_soul_of_theoretical_physics/

Dan can appreciate that much better than I.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:40 pm