Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:46 am by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:40 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu May 10, 2018 6:22 am

Sign,  

Do I look like a fortune teller?  

New rule........

Every one of us needs to be in the fortune business.  

Try to figure out what sequence of future events will be the most fortunate.  

In that sense, I am a fortune teller.

Whoever can determine a better future, they are the Teller of the day.  

11:15.........

Sign’s post for 9:32 is silly, and really ought to be removed.  The one right after it (it was by ME, I believe) about the CIA and Hollywood as being our modern fortune tellers was more apt, but it has since been removed.

Here is what is actually going on.........

The Princess and I agree that the Colorado trip was ill-conceived.  It was conceived by the old guys’ team.  Ron has always said that she and I are in charge..... so be it.  

We are in charge of opening the portals to relieve the population pressure....... mainly, at first, the psychology of the perceived population/resources pressure.  

Just knowing that an unlimited number of escape valves are at hand will do wonders to relieve our claustrophobia down here.  

If anyone can conceive of a better disclosure plan, with two better people in charge, please let us know.

noon........

Thank you, ME, I will........

And I know what you might be thinking........ this is some kind of trick.  

I’ll tell you a real trick....... the Holocaust......

There are the deniers and the believers, and they are both right.  

The Holocaust was and will be the largest portal excursion in history.  Many of those now in charge were participants.  Talk about the first will be last, and the last shall be first.  

Donald Trump is probably a case in point.  He would be part of the holocaust bird tribe.  And his mother and both grandmothers happen to be Jews, incidentally.  He is very likely to pull off a peace plan with North Korea...... and go on from there to settle the Israel-Palestinian conflict....... and then get the Peace prize.  

Ron was on the selection committee, and oversees his routine briefings.  They used to consult..... but now it’s more likely to be with the princess.  And so it goes........

That’s pretty much the future....... the end of history, finally. After that, it’s just a question of winding down our business.... cleaning up our footprint, reestablishing Eden, on the far side of the Omega/Rapture.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu May 10, 2018 9:49 am; edited 7 times in total
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu May 10, 2018 6:32 am

/Sign

Ps.. 99 's in the Fortune telling business.. when's the next race TIP.. Very Happy

Last edited by Sign on Fri May 11, 2018 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Thu May 10, 2018 8:47 am

dan wrote:Every one of us needs to be in the fortune business.  

Try to figure out what sequence of future events will be the most fortunate.  

In that sense, I am a fortune teller.

Whoever can determine a better future, they are the Teller of the day.  

The one right after it (it was by ME, I believe) about the CIA and Hollywood as being our modern fortune tellers was more apt, but it has since been removed.

Hi Dan, yes, I was wondering if you consider yourself at odds with the CIA/Hollywood predictive programming agenda for our future, how influential you think it is, and if so, how (if at all) it can be combated to create a better outcome.

As an aside, I find it interesting that I can't recall any big budget Hollywood movies that ever portray 'aliens' as they are described by alleged eyewitnesses to real encounters.

dan wrote:Here is what is actually going on.........

The Princess and I agree that the Colorado trip was ill-conceived.  It was conceived by the old guys’ team.  Ron has always said that she and I are charge..... so be it.  

We are in charge of opening the portals to relieve the population pressure....... mainly, at first, the psychology of the perceived population/resources pressure.

Just knowing that an unlimited number of escape valves are at hand will do wonders to relieve our claustrophobia down here.  

If anyone can conceive of a better disclosure plan, with two better people in charge, please let us know.

Oh wow. OK.

Please continue...

dan wrote:Thank you, ME, I will........

And I know what you might be thinking........ this is some kind of trick.  

I’ll tell you a real trick....... the Holocaust......

There are the deniers and the believers, and they are both right.  

The Holocaust was and will be the largest portal excursion in history.  Many of those now in charge were participants.  Talk about the first will be last, and the last shall be first.  

I'm gobsmacked by this.

Never heard it before.

dan wrote:Donald Trump is probably a case in point. He would be part of the holocaust bird tribe. And his mother and both grandmothers happen to be Jews, incidentally. He is very likely to pull off a peace plan with North Korea...... and go on from there to settle the Israel-Palestinian conflict....... and then get the Peace prize

Trump's uncle apparently was one of two people responsible for seizing Nicola Tesla's private papers after his death.

And the Delschau drawings of the flying machines of the Sonora Aero Club (possibly behind the 1897 Airship Mystery Flap) feature a vehicle he named 'Trump' along with the number '45' (he is 45th President), indicating that much more is going on than meets the eye...

Last edited by MantidEncounter on Thu May 10, 2018 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu May 10, 2018 9:27 am

I don’t have any opinion about Dan’s work and won’t get into those topics.

I have no thoughts on overpopulation.

You all can fill your minds with troubles.

I have none at all.

That’s real freedom friends, I recommend.

I reflect another way, a way of acceptance and self mastery.

Humans can rise above their thoughts and feelings, which is to say,
    find center. I only have thoughts on how best to live.

Not what is right or wrong, what is best.

You all have questions for Dan, I have none.

Good day to you all.

You do you and I’ll do ME.

I won’t make fun of anyone if they are deluded.

I accept myself and all here as they are with a unique part of whole.

No judgments.

No disagreements with anyone or thing.

I’m just watching and living life.

GATHERING TOGETHER

Any activity or occupation can be
    your practice. As you go about
    what you do, simply detach your mind
    from its objects. Opening to emptiness
    in an alert state, you become One
    with what is.

— Wei Wu Wei
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu May 10, 2018 9:44 am

ME

indicating that much more is going on than meets the eye..

Your very right there..

Signman
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Thu May 10, 2018 9:46 am

dan wrote:Ron was on the selection committee, and oversees his routine briefings.  They used to consult..... but now it’s more likely to be with the princess.  And so it goes........

Dan, are you able to say if the Princess has actually taken The Donald through a portal?

If she has now taken over consulting duties from Ron, I would imagine it is because Trump is now convinced that she is the real deal.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 10, 2018 9:52 am

ME,

I would say so...... after having taken Benedict.

Smart guy that he is, I doubt that he was ever fooled by Ron.  Ron had to teach princess how to deflect questions from chicken little.  

Yes, this would be the biggest little story.  

For now, I think, details would have to come from Ackbar, one of her students.  And then there’s smelly........ who, like the princess and Kashmir, much prefer this side. It’s a nice place to visit, but who’d want to live there? And you really can’t...... you have to keep moving toward the light.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu May 10, 2018 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Thu May 10, 2018 9:56 am

dan wrote:ME,

I would say so...... after having taken Benedict.  

Has the Princess given you any details or impressions about either of those trips that you can share with us?

I'm sure you can appreciate that, from the outside looking in, this is the biggest story of all time.

dan wrote:ME, For now, I think, details would have to come from Ackbar, one of her students.  And then there’s smelly........ who, like the princess and Kashmir, much prefer this side.  It’s a nice place to visit, but who’d want to live there?  And you really can’t...... you have to keep moving toward the light.

I think it would be helpful for the rest of us, to hear Ackbar's experiences, if he was authorized to reveal more detail.

Smelly has already indicated he has no interest in such things.

Why have you so far avoided going through a portal, yourself?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 10, 2018 11:07 am

There are also Kevin and John, but they also have not been more than minimally cooperative.  Kevin is saving up for Hollywood.

There may still be some national security considerations, and generally putting too much information in public too quickly.  

I’ve never felt a big desire for myself.  I seem to be preoccupied with this side.  Princess tells me what I need to know, when I need to know.

Once we understand the basic parameters surrounding the phenomenon, there is no big rush.  Folks don’t storm the gates of heaven.  One savors life.

The techniques will be reasonably reproducibe under the personal tutelage of the princess. As we progress on track, more folks can be tutors. She teaches online drone classes, which I am sure are part of the bigger picture.

It’s plenty entertaining to figure out how the best possible world will become the perfect world under our brave new regime. Imagination is free, and is our greatest gift. I’m sure it will play a crucial role in any portal work.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu May 10, 2018 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Thu May 10, 2018 11:22 am

The idea that you and Princess are opening these portals around the world to 'release the feeling of claustrophobia' on this side, is fascinating.

Does the dangerous build up of tension in the collective psyche of the world automatically 'steam off' when you open the portals, or is it contingent on the public actually knowing that these 'escape routes' are available?

Last edited by MantidEncounter on Thu May 10, 2018 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 10, 2018 11:47 am

ME,

Good point.  I like to imagine that many of these portal effects are nonlocal and interpersonal.  

Contagion can be harnessed positively,...... I’ll bet.

Once we get the idea of the in-your-face portals, it’s easier to get the hang of the more subtle ones......... finally, realizing that the whole world, and everything in it is portalific.  This fact = immaterialism.  It’s that simple.  

3:10........

A significant fact of immaterialism is relationalism...... everything’s related to everything, and everything is a microcosm of everything else. It’s kind of like Indra’s necklace, where each bead reflects all the rest, and then reflects it’s own reflection in all the rest, as when you step between two mirrors.

Everything bootstraps everything else, with persons as the primary hubs.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Thu May 10, 2018 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Thu May 10, 2018 11:48 am

Are you able to elaborate on this, Dan?

In Reich of the Black Sun, Dr. Joseph Farrell points out that the Buna Rubber Plant at Auschitz cost billions in today's dollars and consumed an enormous amount of electricity, yet never produced a single ounce of synthetic rubber.

Might this be connected to the 'largest portal excursion in history'?

dan wrote:The techniques will be reasonably reproducibe under the personal tutelage of the princess.  As we progress on track, more folks can be tutors.   She teaches online drone classes, which I am sure are part of the bigger picture.  

It’s plenty entertaining to figure out how the best possible world will become the perfect world under our brave new regime.  Imagination is free, and is our greatest gift.  I’m sure it will play a crucial role in any portal work.

Quoted for significance and as a personal reminder for future reference.

dan wrote:Contagion can be harnessed positively,...... I’ll bet.  

That's a very inspiring notion.
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Thu May 10, 2018 12:12 pm

Dan and ME
    Fascinating posts today thank you both.

Dan ... re-establishing Eden sounds like the BPW to me just so long as all the animals and trees and plants are also to enjoy it.
    BTW sent you a PM
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 10, 2018 12:30 pm

Cuan,

No, no.  We don’t have to reinvent Eden.  We’re not inventing Alpha or Omega.  They and we exist in Eternity.  This is the notion of the Shining Present and the Shining Presence.  This is no experiment.  

Our freedom is in our free imagination...... our freedom to imagine the perfect whole, which already exists.  

Time is our essential illusion, after all.  The only thing that really exists is the Parmenidean One..... it’s a gem, in its cosmic simplicity....... knocks your socks off, or so I’m told.  

Last edited by dan on Thu May 10, 2018 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Thu May 10, 2018 12:34 pm

Ok so im new to the Best possible world hypothesis but if this is the BPW then why would there be "portals to other worlds" if this is the best possible world? Or am i just not understanding BPW
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 10, 2018 12:44 pm

Good question, Snarff........

The portals are to the infinite dimensions that are the ground and transcendence of this world.  

If you don’t want to see the insides of the sausage factory, there are parts where you might not wish to venture.  You might be motivated to be vegetarian.  Me, I’m humanitarian.  We eat God.... God eats us.  You may have heard of the vats of body parts in the sub-levels of Dreamland at Area 51.

I’m not too skeptical when the princess describes herself as the Queen Bee of the Hive. Most of the prototypical portals lead to the Hive, which is a sort of Purgatory/Limboland. Using the concave Earth model of cosmology might assist with the comprehension.

Last edited by dan on Thu May 10, 2018 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Thu May 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Thanks, that actually makes a lot of sense.. Think im starting to get this BPW thing
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu May 10, 2018 12:50 pm

The more time I spend reading Dan's posts the more I see how he really is the best possible Royal Scribe.

My overpopulation babble was starting to get incoherent. Thanks for bringing it back with the simple holocaust illustration Dan.

I'm starting my own Portal topic now. I'm ready to give a shot at passing on what I have received from her divine grace, the Princess of Patience. For it is in giving that we receive the most...and I'm very selfish.

Here is my Topic link for any interested:

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t305-portals-and-patience#13812

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu May 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Oh great! So glad Ack has decided to show us how to go into a portal! Yippee!

Last edited by 99 on Thu May 10, 2018 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 10, 2018 1:09 pm

Wow, Ackbar!  

We’re off to the races, sports fans.  Hold on to your turbans.  And it’s not like we were jumping the gun or anything.  We’re just trying to keep up with the Jones...... ‘tis the Season.

And, yes, we can offer a full menu. Even smelly might be able to arrange a tea ceremony, if he can ever forgive us our loutishness.

I suspect that there is a depth of talent in these environs.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu May 10, 2018 1:23 pm

I'm ready to help out whenever you guys want to do something like that! How exciting! Smile
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu May 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Nothing to forgive Dan or grudges here.

I freely offer what is always true, always have since I found it and always will.

I will always represent there is nothing outside us that is needed to know ourselves.

If you really put the time into to examine your belly button, you will accept everything else.

So you can short circuit all this BPW talk and go have a direct experience with Self.

Psychadelic tea therapy is best for healing your wounds, but the visions can be too overwhelming.

You never experienced anything like the tea.

It is surely an energetic portal.

On the tea the Daimonic revealed itself.

The unconscious has something to say if you engage it directly.

Any fool should be spending time doing that if they have some idea what we are talking about here.

You would look not to Dan or Ron or anyone else but yourself.

If you come here with questions, you are compromised.

Assume people are acting in their own best interest mostly, that’s natural. .

So I have absolutely no idea or comment on Ack’s experience.

I can’t relate.

That basically shuts down any action on my part.

If you sit with all of this, it becomes very clear.

I would consider all you find and then sit with things before looking outside yourself for more answers you don't really need.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 10, 2018 2:22 pm

I sent this to a correspondent........
    Caution is always advised.   There are also downside risks of doing nothing in the face of a global crisis.   This is not for fun.    This is for survival.  

The Donny Darko story has caution written all over it.

When you go to the wishing well, caveat emptor.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu May 10, 2018 4:15 pm

I was chatting with Ack on FB today and had a synchronicity.

The birds brought me a word to share, Pellucidity, admitting passage to the light; being transparent or translucent. Being transparently clear.

I am not clear sometimes on purpose.

I think Ack and I are really the only ones who can take each others intensity.

We live with intensity.

A new breed maybe.

We can’t discount the work of Epigentics.

I do human genome sequencing secondary analysis now in the cloud, new gig, not an accident.

The universe took me here to learn how to manage DNA.

How can life be so fun?

Ack is a goofy kid.

I do like him, even if a sham, but then so am I and I am smelly to boot.

So he got the better end of the deal maybe.

And this...

https://soundcloud.com/wide-awake-8/bachstelzen2016

Good facilitation Ack!

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu May 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Yes, the Donnie Darko story is nothing really.

I am nothing really. I am nobody special, just a nonsenseical poem written in the stars.

The Donnie Darko thing is nothing. Just my way of experiencing the book they talk about in the movie, both "The Destructors" and "The Philosophy of Time".

Me mentioning it here in OMF is my experiment with time and destruction you could say.

I robbed a house and am just burning the money to see what happens.

Karen Pomeroy: “There would be headlines in the papers. Even the grown-up gangs who ran the betting at the all-in wrestling and the barrow boys would hear with respect of how Old Misery’s house had been destroyed. It was as though this plan had been with him all his life, pondered through the seasons, now in his 15th year crystallized with the pain of puberty.” What is Graham Greene trying to communicate with this passage? Why did the children break into Old Misery’s house?

Karen Pomeroy: Donnie Darko, perhaps with your recent brush with mass destruction, you can give us your opinion.

Donnie Darko: Well, they say it right when they flood the house and they tear it to shreds, that destruction is a form of creation. So the fact that they burn the money is ironic. They just want to see what happens when they tear the world apart.

And so, with my half torn world I am now curious to see what happens if I just stop tearing open the sky half way through. Because why not...

So I'm gonna stop talking about portals now.

I have nothing special to share about them anyway. Everyone has access to them. They could be anything really, but everyone's is unique and personal, so there isn't a whole lot I can really say about them since my experience with them is my own.

If there is one thing I have learned from the Princess about portals and how to access them, it is that life itself is the best teacher. The only thing the Princess taught me that I could really ever pass on is that I am my own best teacher. Life itself is the best teacher. We all have everything we need here and Now. It's the Kung Fu panda lesson. There is no secret ingredient, it's just you.

Forget Donnie Darko. Forget Alice in Wonderland. Forget the Chronicles Little Princess, Forget the gospels. It's just you! You are already Home, but if you still don't understand that and are still burning with desire to know or understand more, then leave your home to look back to see it more clearly.

That's what all those stories teach anyways.

The only Portals I have been through are states of consciousness up Jacob's Ladder.

The portals are all closed timelike curves leading back to the present.

I have all the answers and I have no answers. I am the first and the last and the middle.

I am the Sun and I have my Moon to reflect upon to know myself.

Know thyself. Love thyself. Be perfect because you are. The prison door is wide open, just walk right out. Do what though wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law. Love under will.

I am the way, the truth, and the light. He that drink the water that I have shall never thirst again but shall have in him a well of water springing up into eternal life.

I am the well. I am you. We are Zion.

I'm a pyromaniac! I burn, I burn, I burn!

Last edited by Ackbar on Thu May 10, 2018 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:22 pm